Total votes: 10
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 6

Post by kneel4justice »

Loulou26 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow, I think that's the first (or maybe second) vote I've missed. Ugh, I actually fell asleep last night after all the NY celebrations lol. But I'm seeing a lot of suspicion against BWT and CBK? Is that right?
I got a bit to catch up on and I fully intend to do so before the day starts.
I suspect both of them Wanna take them down w/me?

Idk, I haven't been paying attention enough to BWT to make a fair judgement. Can you tell me why YOU are suspicious of them?

Sure.
BWT came in and voted Hedgie, saying that Hedgie was trying to deflect suspicion on him by saying he fit the SK status (The SK started killing once he entered the game as a replacement for someone who had not been posting/playing). He came back saying he was not really into the game or something like that. To me both are scummy behavior but the comment of not being into the game really gets to me because it feels like he was someone who died as a civvie and came back to replace someone of another alignment and just does not feel as dedicated to that.
CBK came in probably 15 minutes or so from the MP lynch deadline when MP was tied with WOG in votes. He came in and I believe his first post said he was going to vote for me, however he did not vote immediately and MP was able to convince him to vote for WOG. This past phase he came in and said he was voting TH, and he did right away without discussion. This makes me think that CBK came in to save MP (they are apparently friends outside the site, so I would not put it past MP to ask his scumbuddy to come in real quick and save the day) but did not want his intentions to be known and said he was going to vote me but waited to be convinced otherwise.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow, I think that's the first (or maybe second) vote I've missed. Ugh, I actually fell asleep last night after all the NY celebrations lol. But I'm seeing a lot of suspicion against BWT and CBK? Is that right?
I got a bit to catch up on and I fully intend to do so before the day starts.
I suspect both of them Wanna take them down w/me?

Idk, I haven't been paying attention enough to BWT to make a fair judgement. Can you tell me why YOU are suspicious of them?

Sure.
BWT came in and voted Hedgie, saying that Hedgie was trying to deflect suspicion on him by saying he fit the SK status (The SK started killing once he entered the game as a replacement for someone who had not been posting/playing). He came back saying he was not really into the game or something like that. To me both are scummy behavior but the comment of not being into the game really gets to me because it feels like he was someone who died as a civvie and came back to replace someone of another alignment and just does not feel as dedicated to that.
CBK came in probably 15 minutes or so from the MP lynch deadline when MP was tied with WOG in votes. He came in and I believe his first post said he was going to vote for me, however he did not vote immediately and MP was able to convince him to vote for WOG. This past phase he came in and said he was voting TH, and he did right away without discussion. This makes me think that CBK came in to save MP (they are apparently friends outside the site, so I would not put it past MP to ask his scumbuddy to come in real quick and save the day) but did not want his intentions to be known and said he was going to vote me but waited to be convinced otherwise.
Hmm well based on that, I would lean more towards BWT but like I said, I need to do my own read through before I come to any conclusions. I don't really have time tonight because I have to go to bed early, back on early shifts again for the next two days but I shall try and do it tomorrow.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

Turnip Head wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Sorry Hedgie :(

I was behind in my reading and came across the case for hedge, thought it was sound, saw players were voting for her and did the same.
Wow Sorsha. I was definitely assuming you had been silenced. You said you came across the case on Hedge and thought it was sound. Can you point me to the specific posts you saw, and which parts of that post you agreed with? This is an odd vote from you. I don't normally think of you as someone who bandwagon votes, especially if you hadn't even read the thread (except, apparently, the HedgeCase).
Yeah, my head isn't fully in this game for multiple reasons.

Early in his case on hedge Epi posted some roles - 2 baddie, one civvie that, odds-wise, leaned baddie for her. After that there were more points brought up seeming to point furthur to her being baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

RIP Hedge!

Honestly, after what I just caused, and given I'm not around that much, I think it would be in the best interest of all civs if I was lynched the following day. Honestly, it would probably be a blessing for me because it would be one less game I'd have to keep up with. Sorry I'm being super-lame about it, but I guess that's the way it rolls sometimes. Hopefully with The Tournament of Champions I'll be able to get my head moreso into it.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 6

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Epignosis wrote:
Oh please. You're bad too. I just haven't gotten around to you yet.
Seriously? Who died and gave you a free pass to make self-righteous accusations without explanation? Yeah, I said I didn't like you in this game, because this is how you've been acting the whole time. And may I point out that you got a civ lynched. I don't care that you didn't vote for her. You heckled her and others who asked any question in the thread over it, and then you switch your focus to the one enemy everyone would want dead. That's just a little too convenient. Especially since two of the other people who also turned on me like it was a fun game also voted with you and are people I have specifically mentioned as suspicious to me days ago. And, whadyaknow!, you all voted for the apparently likely SK (a sure win for the I'm-a-civie campaign if you're right). Nice.

Well, k4j, I admit caving to MP's pleas for help was a stupid move, which is exactly why it should be obvious that I am not on his team. Yes, I know Alex in real life. He convinced me to come play another game. I felt sorry for him because I know him, and I know he always gets killed, and I genuinely thought he was just misunderstood.

Frankly, I know my post sounds angry, but it's because I've barely been able to pay attention over the holidays, and when I start following a little closer, I get attacked. Unfortunately, I can't stick around for the fun, because I am flying out to NM for a conference starting at 4:30am. If you guys decide to take up your pitchforks again while I'm gone, it's been nice knowin ya.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 6

Post by Epignosis »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Oh please. You're bad too. I just haven't gotten around to you yet.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Seriously? Who died and gave you a free pass to make self-righteous accusations without explanation?
Well, lots of people died. None of them had the authority to give me any kind of pass though. I read the role descriptions again just to make sure.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Yeah, I said I didn't like you in this game, because this is how you've been acting the whole time.
You don't have to like me. Just keep me alive. ;)
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:And may I point out that you got a civ lynched. I don't care that you didn't vote for her.
Three, actually.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:You heckled her and others who asked any question in the thread over it, and then you switch your focus to the one enemy everyone would want dead.
You appear to have a very loose definition of the word "everyone," considering that a mere five people (including me) voted for birdwithteeth11, assuming that is whom you mean.

And uh...if everyone wanted a certain someone dead, then how is it you alone voted for Turnip Head? And you voted 18th. LAST. You could have voted for birdwithteeth11 and tied it up. You tossed your vote elsewhere. LAST. Where it would make the difference of approximately fuck all.

Am I right so far?
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:That's just a little too convenient.
No kidding.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Especially since two of the other people who also turned on me like it was a fun game also voted with you and are people I have specifically mentioned as suspicious to me days ago. And, whadyaknow!, you all voted for the apparently likely SK (a sure win for the I'm-a-civie campaign if you're right). Nice.
I'll take whatever credit I can get, you are absolutely right.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Well, k4j, I admit caving to MP's pleas for help was a stupid move, which is exactly why it should be obvious that I am not on his team. Yes, I know Alex in real life. He convinced me to come play another game. I felt sorry for him because I know him, and I know he always gets killed, and I genuinely thought he was just misunderstood.
You want to talk about convenient? Your pity was convenient. And fortunately futile.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Frankly, I know my post sounds angry, but it's because I've barely been able to pay attention over the holidays, and when I start following a little closer, I get attacked. Unfortunately, I can't stick around for the fun, because I am flying out to NM for a conference starting at 4:30am. If you guys decide to take up your pitchforks again while I'm gone, it's been nice knowin ya.
Have a good flight.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Anybody else want to talk in this lovely winter moonlight?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Whatchya want to talk about Epi? I agree that CBK is likely bad and I like most of your thoughts on him. Do you have any read on Daisy? Do you think they could be teammates? Will it take us two times to lynch BWT? What's your opinion on Sorsha? Her last vote seems lazy, and her reasons for doing so a copout, and I'm not sure she did it with civvieness in her heart. Is WOG alive? What about DP? Can the birds beat New Orleans on Sunday?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Teacher salaries and the reason why public education will ultimately fail. No. Not yet. I don't see why. I think she's good here. Yes. Yes. Hell no.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Epignosis wrote:I don't see why.
DFaraday wrote:Triple H – Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin, and strives to be the best in the world…at any cost. HHH will kill a player every night. He will survive the first lynch and night kill attempt on him. HHH must be the last man standing to win.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I don't see why.
DFaraday wrote:Triple H – Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin, and strives to be the best in the world…at any cost. HHH will kill a player every night. He will survive the first lynch and night kill attempt on him. HHH must be the last man standing to win.
He was killed Night 1. That doesn't exactly gel with "SURVIVE the first night kill attempt on him."

Come on now.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

BWT had a different role when he died on night 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:BWT had a different role when he died on night 1.
I see. I had gone through his posts and he used the term "rezzed."

It would be nice if the first host post indicated the replacements as living players in the list. ;)
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

From the first post:
DFaraday wrote:WWE MAFIA

Players:
birdwithteeth11 - BWT (M) - Killed by the Corporation Night 1
Bullzeye - Bullz (M) - killed by Triple H Night 4
Dom (M) - killed by Triple H Night 5
FZ. (F) - killed by Triple H Night 3
reywaS - Rey (M) - replaced by BWT c. Day 3
I included BWT Original Recipe along with BWT: Rey-fusion, as well as all of Triple H's kills so far. As you can see, BWT replaced into a new role on Day 3. Triple H began killing on Night 3.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:From the first post:
DFaraday wrote:WWE MAFIA

Players:
birdwithteeth11 - BWT (M) - Killed by the Corporation Night 1
Bullzeye - Bullz (M) - killed by Triple H Night 4
Dom (M) - killed by Triple H Night 5
FZ. (F) - killed by Triple H Night 3
reywaS - Rey (M) - replaced by BWT c. Day 3
I included BWT Original Recipe along with BWT: Rey-fusion, as well as all of Triple H's kills so far. As you can see, BWT replaced into a new role on Day 3. Triple H began killing on Night 3.
I am not blind. Drinking perhaps, but not blind. I don't look for the player that was replaced. I look at the name of the ACTIVE player. If a player is active, their name should not be red.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And the evidence you offer is circumstantial. I don't like circumstantial.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I didn't say you were blind... I was just trying to help you out bro :p

linki: You don't like circumstantial? Wasn't that your whole case against Hedge?

And yes the NK evidence is most certainly circumstantial. But it is not the entirety of the case against BWT. I offered up plenty of other thoughts on BWT throughout the lynch, as did k4j and others. I have a feeling those posts might mean more to you now that you know BWT has a new role that didn't die on night 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:I didn't say you were blind... I was just trying to help you out bro :p

linki: You don't like circumstantial? Wasn't that your whole case against Hedge?

And yes the NK evidence is most certainly circumstantial. But it is not the entirety of the case against BWT. I offered up plenty of other thoughts on BWT throughout the lynch, as did k4j and others. I have a feeling those posts might mean more to you now that you know BWT has a new role that didn't die on night 1.
No. Hedgeowl's tone was all kind of batshit crazy. I didn't vote for her. However, I still feel bad she got lynched because she was trying a new approach as a civilian, and, while I thought it was absurd, hell, it was something different. I am sorry Hedgeowl- even if I did not vote for you, my magic made people vote for you. They ought not to have done that.

Here's my thing: I'm less interested in going after serial killers. I final that bad guys focus on serial killers. It's easy for them to do.

And I knew in the back of my mind that BWT had a new role. But he said rezzed when I looked over him, and that confused me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

As a whole I'm less interested in going after SKs than baddies, too. But if we think we know who the SK is, we need to deal with him. We can get rid of an entire kill by lynching one person. We can't do that with any other baddie role.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:As a whole I'm less interested in going after SKs than baddies, too. But if we think we know who the SK is, we need to deal with him. We can get rid of an entire kill by lynching one person. We can't do that with any other baddie role.
That's assuming people are right about bird.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Yes... which is why I've been trying to get your thoughts on him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Yes... which is why I've been trying to get your thoughts on him.
I don't think he's a threat. If people want to vote for him tomorrow, that's fine though. I've not been very good. However:

Three of his five voters are good. Unproven yeah yeah sure I get it.

The string of Hedgeowl voters is much more suspect, I think.

Then you have seven people who didn't vote at all.

CBK voted for you. What is your thought on that shit?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Night 6 - Edged Out

J.R.: Welcome to Survivor Series, folks! It looks like we're getting started with the Last Man Standing Match!!

King: I hope Edge wins, J.R., he tells it like it is!

Indeed he does, but this night he would be doing more murdering than telling. The match was Edge vs. Daisy, where the winner had to keep their opponent down for a 10-count. Daisy took every risk, keeping Edge off-balance and almost winning repeatedly. Edge rolled out of the ring and returned with a large medieval axe.

J.R.: What?!?! He can't do that!!!

King: Hey, it's No Disqualification, J.R.! Anything goes!

Edge swung at Daisy, but she ducked and kicked the axe away. But it was all a ruse. Suddenly Daisy began to stumble, and she collapsed to the mat. Edge casually read a newspaper as the referee counted to 10. Edge as the winner. As for Daisy, the slow-acting poison Edge had slipped her earlier that day left her dead before the EMTs could get to the ring.

Back in the GM's office, Eric Bischoff was incensed.

"It's been over a year, and we STILL haven't found the killer!?!??" he demanded of his assistant, Coach.

"Well boss, I don't have the answers, but here's somebody who might," Coach said, letting Captain Bunny Killer into the room.

"Okay, here's what I have in mind," CBK began, when from out of nowhere Hulk Hogan burst in wielding a trident. He hurled it at CBK, and she was pinned to the wall; however, the tines were just conveniently on either side of her neck (it was a really big trident). Coach and some trainers dragged Hulk away before he could finish the job.

Triple H knew that his reign was not safe. Too many people wanted to be on top. But there could be only one, Highlander-style. With that in mind, Trips found his next target, K4J, eating alone in the arena basement. Without bothering with pleasantries, Triple H raised the sledgehammer high. K4J threw his bowl of soup in HHH's face, causing him to drop the hammer. K4J ran up the stairs as fast as he could, only to find that Triple H had taken the elevator. He pushed K4J backwards down the stairs, breaking his neck in 46 places.

"Hi, Michael Cole, reporting from the backstage area with the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWE history, Kurt Angle! Now Kurt, what are your thoughts on the recent killing spree here in WWE?"

"Well, Michael, as an Olympic hero I stand for the three I's: Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence. Whoever this is is a serial killer, and as an American hero, I'm against that. But fear not, Michael, I think I know just who it is! Oh, it's true!"

With that, Kurt ran down to Vompatti's dressing room. He found Vomp sitting at his dressing table silently, snuck up behind him, then attempted to strangle Vomp with the gold medal. Vomp somehow managed to outwrestle the wrestling gold medalist, and fled before Angle could get to his feet.

Daisy has been killed by the Arrogant Heels.
K4J has been killed by Triple H.
Vomp is not dead.
CBK is not dead.
BWT has been silenced. He may not talk, vote, or be voted for today.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

CBK voted for me almost exclusively because of this post by Daisy, which in and of itself was a very opportunistic attack on me. Daisy's post on me lacked any sort of context or analysis, which I addressed in my response here. But CBK apparently didn't see my response and voted for me as if I hadn't defended against it. The irony is that Daisy could have made a 100% similar case on CBK that she did on me, for all the exact same reasons she suspected me, but she ignored CBK and set her sights on me.

I think they are both MP's teammates.

linki: Rest in peace, Daisy and K4J.

And I guess we can't vote for BWT anyways :stare:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 7

Post by kneel4justice »

Nice meeting you all! Bye & have fun!
Thank you for the game DF.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

kneel4justice wrote:Nice meeting you all! Bye & have fun!
I will definitely miss you in this game and I hope we play together again at some point.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP K4J
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP Daisy
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

RIP guys.

How does Kurt Angle have a kill?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Daisy and K4J. K4J - you must keep playing with us. You pretty much rock.
Epignosis wrote:Teacher salaries and the reason why public education will ultimately fail.
Sickeningly too low. And public education will ultimately fail because of the lack of responsibility placed on anyone involved in the system except the poorly trained and underpaid teachers. (my personal favorite soap box is teacher education in case anyone was wondering.) Does my cliff notes version of that sound about right to you? Also - tonight is my new years eve. Finally at 2 am. I have made it about half way through 5 fingers of vodka and some lime juice and the whole way through one beer. Happy New Year Me! :D
Sorsha wrote:
How does Kurt Angle have a kill?
That's a fair question. I kinda assumed maybe I missed a contest or something during my catch up? I saw there was a mini-event way back in the beginning of the game that people could pm to be a part of, but then I never saw anything obvious in the thread about the event (like you *know* when a posting contest is going down.) I just kinda assumed there was a contest on the 20 plus pages I still have to read. Or maybe there was a secret that wasn't announced as a secret in the role description? Honestly Sorsha, I've got no idea. Imma just spitballin' here.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oh - also - due to the OT part of my post - I'm going into catsup the last 20 pages or so that I've missed DO NOT POST mode. So...um....if by chance I should happen to forget that I'm not supposed to post....please read them all with the understanding that Bea = drunk.........starting...................NOW!

/public service announcement from Bea's Alcoholism.
bea
Racketeer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 3

Post by bea »

Epignosis wrote:
What can I say? I love fucking with people who think they've got me down.

I might actually start marking down how many civilians I can get lynched before I leave the game myself. Could set a record, who knows?
Of all of my reading and catching up - this post - sings to me. It reminds me sooooooo much so of wabbit that one time on HV when he sent his whole civ team down the barrel just because he could. Except. Epi isn't Wabbit. :noble:

And this smells ALOT like a sk with nothing to loose. And a SK who avoided being looked at last lynch and as soon as this lynch comes up is all "lets hunt baddies and not the SK..." Epi has dominated this thread from what I've read *(about 15 page behind still, but I'm starting to get the general picture) -

And for as much as this thread has been TRUSTING epi's read on Elo - has anyone ever ever just once asked sweet Elo her read on her hubby?
Did I miss somewhere where that happened? FWIW - what do you think of your hubbie? I don't give a rat's ass about his read on you - but your read on him is interesting to me.

It's going to be a team effort to get the HHH out of this game, but I think it benefits everyone to at some point since his win conditions are last man standing. - waist a lynch and an NK to get the real SK out of here.... just food for thought for all of you in thread land.

SVS - if I'm reading this wrong, you should tell me - I do trust you this game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Just an FYI~ Last night I took a fall down a set of stairs (alcohol not involved :noble: , laundry WAS involved). I am OK, just a twisted (sore, swollen) knee, BUT I spent quality time in the er last night, and now I have to go to work (out of sick days, our work year ends of the FRIDAY OF New Years Day, clever me I thought i had it timed so well, lol) in a blizzard, so sorry, but i will most def be home tonight
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:Just an FYI~ Last night I took a fall down a set of stairs (alcohol not involved :noble: , laundry WAS involved). I am OK, just a twisted (sore, swollen) knee, BUT I spent quality time in the er last night, and now I have to go to work (out of sick days, our work year ends of the FRIDAY OF New Years Day, clever me I thought i had it timed so well, lol) in a blizzard, so sorry, but i will most def be home tonight

:hugs: :hug: be ok sherry we will see you when we see you. Just be ok when you come back. :hugs:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Yay my kill went through! Sweet :feb:
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

:|
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

All righty then (I got to say this in games twice today) Dex!

Sorry to see that 2 people I thought were civ died~ there have been some weird kills this game, like the baddies were killing each other. Not sure how I think of Vomp, and I think CBK is likely bad. Poor Hulk seems to be batting zero :(

Also not surprising to see BWT silenced and off the poll :rolleyes: (we have to get TP's roll eyes here)
bea wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Just an FYI~ Last night I took a fall down a set of stairs (alcohol not involved :noble: , laundry WAS involved). I am OK, just a twisted (sore, swollen) knee, BUT I spent quality time in the er last night, and now I have to go to work (out of sick days, our work year ends of the FRIDAY OF New Years Day, clever me I thought i had it timed so well, lol) in a blizzard, so sorry, but i will most def be home tonight

:hugs: :hug: be ok sherry we will see you when we see you. Just be ok when you come back. :hugs:
I left early, and the odds are super high that there will be no long island Expressway tomorrow, which means no work. I think I am gonna stay home anyhow, my knee looks like a pasty pink bowling ball, lol. Not a good thing :huh: but i am figuring i have nothing to do tonight and tomorrow except sit in front of my laptop :yay:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well bea, what can I say? I love serial killers, especially when there are two bad teams consisting of nine bad roles. A serial killer can often accomplish by Night what the civilians fail to get done in the Day. I take comfort in the fact that the bad guys are just as frightened over a serial killer as a civilian is.

So no, I give very little thought to who might be an independent, especially in something this big. Independents have no teammates and very little need to be deceptive. A serial killer- especially a last man standing role- could be almost anyone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thats true~ SKs mainly get caught via slips, or if they do precision targeting, their targets point to them. My thought has always been that the SK tends to get NKed by the baddies more often than lynched. People who focus on lynching SKs tend to mainly be the baddies.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

My vote is likely going to CBK this round. I wasn't comforted by her defense post which read as unnecessarily frustrated to me, and surviving Hulk's kill doesn't make me feel any warmer or fuzzier about her. I know she said she was going to a conference and wouldn't be able to defend today, but that homestly seems like a baddie tactic and I don't think she could say anything to change my mind anyways.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

kneel4justice wrote:Nice meeting you all! Bye & have fun!
This royally sucks!!! How am I the last Ksiter standing :( I will miss you Kitty :sigh:
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

DFaraday wrote:Night 6 - Edged Out

J.R.: Welcome to Survivor Series, folks! It looks like we're getting started with the Last Man Standing Match!!

King: I hope Edge wins, J.R., he tells it like it is!

Indeed he does, but this night he would be doing more murdering than telling. The match was Edge vs. Daisy, where the winner had to keep their opponent down for a 10-count. Daisy took every risk, keeping Edge off-balance and almost winning repeatedly. Edge rolled out of the ring and returned with a large medieval axe.

J.R.: What?!?! He can't do that!!!

King: Hey, it's No Disqualification, J.R.! Anything goes!

Edge swung at Daisy, but she ducked and kicked the axe away. But it was all a ruse. Suddenly Daisy began to stumble, and she collapsed to the mat. Edge casually read a newspaper as the referee counted to 10. Edge as the winner. As for Daisy, the slow-acting poison Edge had slipped her earlier that day left her dead before the EMTs could get to the ring.

Back in the GM's office, Eric Bischoff was incensed.

"It's been over a year, and we STILL haven't found the killer!?!??" he demanded of his assistant, Coach.

"Well boss, I don't have the answers, but here's somebody who might," Coach said, letting Captain Bunny Killer into the room.

"Okay, here's what I have in mind," CBK began, when from out of nowhere Hulk Hogan burst in wielding a trident. He hurled it at CBK, and she was pinned to the wall; however, the tines were just conveniently on either side of her neck (it was a really big trident). Coach and some trainers dragged Hulk away before he could finish the job.

Triple H knew that his reign was not safe. Too many people wanted to be on top. But there could be only one, Highlander-style. With that in mind, Trips found his next target, K4J, eating alone in the arena basement. Without bothering with pleasantries, Triple H raised the sledgehammer high. K4J threw his bowl of soup in HHH's face, causing him to drop the hammer. K4J ran up the stairs as fast as he could, only to find that Triple H had taken the elevator. He pushed K4J backwards down the stairs, breaking his neck in 46 places.

"Hi, Michael Cole, reporting from the backstage area with the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWE history, Kurt Angle! Now Kurt, what are your thoughts on the recent killing spree here in WWE?"

"Well, Michael, as an Olympic hero I stand for the three I's: Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence. Whoever this is is a serial killer, and as an American hero, I'm against that. But fear not, Michael, I think I know just who it is! Oh, it's true!"

With that, Kurt ran down to Vompatti's dressing room. He found Vomp sitting at his dressing table silently, snuck up behind him, then attempted to strangle Vomp with the gold medal. Vomp somehow managed to outwrestle the wrestling gold medalist, and fled before Angle could get to his feet.

Daisy has been killed by the Arrogant Heels.
K4J has been killed by Triple H.
Vomp is not dead.
CBK is not dead.
BWT has been silenced. He may not talk, vote, or be voted for today.
Well crap! I was sure Daisy was a civvie and I was fairly confident that K4J was too. Vomp not being dead, Idk what to make of that. CBK not being dead, seems suspicious to me but BWT being silenced? I don't trust that at all. I played a game on Ksite where someone was a baddie and they silenced themselves in order to make us believe she was a townie so...Idk what to think anymore.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Turnip Head wrote:CBK voted for me almost exclusively because of this post by Daisy, which in and of itself was a very opportunistic attack on me. Daisy's post on me lacked any sort of context or analysis, which I addressed in my response here. But CBK apparently didn't see my response and voted for me as if I hadn't defended against it. The irony is that Daisy could have made a 100% similar case on CBK that she did on me, for all the exact same reasons she suspected me, but she ignored CBK and set her sights on me.

I think they are both MP's teammates.

linki: Rest in peace, Daisy and K4J.

And I guess we can't vote for BWT anyways :stare:
Well I'm pretty sure that out of those two, Daisy would not be MP's teammate.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

OMG I'm so sorry hun. Hope you're not too banged up. Feel better!
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Zany Dex wrote:Yay my kill went through! Sweet :feb:

Ummm.....
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon

Post by Loulou26 »

Turnip Head wrote:My vote is likely going to CBK this round. I wasn't comforted by her defense post which read as unnecessarily frustrated to me, and surviving Hulk's kill doesn't make me feel any warmer or fuzzier about her. I know she said she was going to a conference and wouldn't be able to defend today, but that homestly seems like a baddie tactic and I don't think she could say anything to change my mind anyways.

I think that may be where I end up putting my vote too.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Loulou26 wrote:This royally sucks!!! How am I the last Ksiter standing :(
Maybe you killed them all :mafia:
Loulou26 wrote:Well I'm pretty sure that out of those two, Daisy would not be MP's teammate.
I know she's dead already, but what makes you say that?
Loulou26 wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:My vote is likely going to CBK this round. I wasn't comforted by her defense post which read as unnecessarily frustrated to me, and surviving Hulk's kill doesn't make me feel any warmer or fuzzier about her. I know she said she was going to a conference and wouldn't be able to defend today, but that homestly seems like a baddie tactic and I don't think she could say anything to change my mind anyways.

I think that may be where I end up putting my vote too.
Cool. Are you potentially looking anywhere else for your vote?

Return to “Previous Jobs”