Other (host/dead/non)
80%

Total votes: 10
Summer
Posts in topic: 60

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Summer »

Epignosis wrote:Devin.
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I have not voted. Why have you?
I actually don't know if you are a civ or baddie, but if you are a civ, does it not ping the crap outta of you that all these people seem to almost blindly follow you and vote for Mongoose? There is a line between agreeing and taking people's opinions into consideration and then there is just convenience. I am not saying all the votes for Mongoose are baddies, but people are voting for Mongoose based on things YOU SAID and you are one of the last to vote for her and none of seems a little too easy??
Summer

Post by Summer »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:I will vote anyone Epi votes for this time (as long as it's within the range of people I am thinking of).
I'm actually quite concerned that you haven't voted yet. You're not misleading us are you? :eye:
Why are you following him so easily? I know you say this seems like his civ play, but you can never be 100% sure. I'm am very uneasy about this.
Summer

Post by Summer »

Epignosis wrote:
I'm actually quite concerned that you haven't voted yet. You're not misleading us are you? :eye:
Sometimes I make a big case on someone to see who will latch onto it. Image
Hmmm... Both good and bad things could come of this. Since you have voted for her, you must believe she is a baddie and are still not trying to smoke someone out, are you? I still don't know if I buy it, but it is something I have seen done before. Not to this level, but I have seen it.
Summer

Post by Summer »

Epignosis wrote:Eight votes have been made on Mongoose. I presently trust three of the casters.

Frankly I find it weird that I make an argument and rather than discussing, some people just accept and vote. I will read back and think some more on this.
Please excuse my earlier posts, I had not seen this one. This is why I prefer multi-quoting, an option I still haven't figured out how to use if y'all have it over here.

But, I still repeat: You still voted for Mongoose, which means you still must have found her more suspicious than the ones who just jumped on your wagon.

You have already stated that you don't care how people will look at you if Mongoose flips civ. You have said sometimes you build cases to see reactions, I'm guessing from that said player and others and you have made remarks about both trusting some players who voted and find others who are following behind you suspicious.

Something is just not sitting well. I'm starting to sense the possibility you are a very, very good baddie who is building a safety-net for himself to fall into if/when Mongoose flips civ.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Voting Mata for reasons I discussed earlier. Her posts today don't sit well with me at all.

*votes matahari*
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Lynch post coming right up.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Never mind, I guess I missed it. Oops!
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Day 2 - I Can't Get No Stratusfaction

The group was increasingly on edge, and so they gathered backstage once more to determine who was behind all the killings. Unfortunately, Mongoose's name quickly came up.

"Guys, I'm innocent!" she insisted, but to no avail. Soon Mongoose was surrounded by a mob holding chairs. She had no chance but to fight her way out. Mongoose kicked Russ's chair away, then as Mata swung at her, grabbed Mata in a facelock and slammed down. Mongoose was just about to escape when she tripped over her shoelaces. The mob caught up to her and soon her Canada pants were stained red with blood as they beat her to death with chairs.

Mongoose has been lynched. She was Trish Stratus.

It is now Night. You have Twenty-TWO hours to get your PMs in.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Summer

Post by Summer »

DFaraday wrote:Day 2 - I Can't Get No Stratusfaction

The group was increasingly on edge, and so they gathered backstage once more to determine who was behind all the killings. Unfortunately, Mongoose's name quickly came up.

"Guys, I'm innocent!" she insisted, but to no avail. Soon Mongoose was surrounded by a mob holding chairs. She had no chance but to fight her way out. Mongoose kicked Russ's chair away, then as Mata swung at her, grabbed Mata in a facelock and slammed down. Mongoose was just about to escape when she tripped over her shoelaces. The mob caught up to her and soon her Canada pants were stained red with blood as they beat her to death with chairs.

Mongoose has been lynched. She was Trish Stratus.

It is now Night. You have Twenty-TWO hours to get your PMs in.
Well... Would you look at that.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Mongoose :( At least we'll have plenty to look at tomorrow.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 2

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

RIP Mongoose sorry for voting I guess I just don't know you well enough yet.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Vompatti »

Awww! :rip:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:Awww! :rip:
ture :(
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Sorsha »

RIP Mongoose :( you'll be in my heart, now and forever more
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Sorsha wrote:RIP Mongoose :( you'll be in my heart, now and forever more
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Mister Rearranger »

F*cking A, seriously you idjits?!?! Way to kill off the hottest female in the game (Mongoose, not Trish, obvs). :mad:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Mata, Dex, Devi, Epi, Russ. In that order.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Mister Rearranger wrote:F*cking A, seriously you idjits?!?! Way to kill off the hottest female in the game (Mongoose, not Trish, obvs). :mad:
Poor Lita! She's not exactly bad looking... If you like that kinda deal. I figured Mongoose would probably end up civ, which is why I went around literally crushing all discussion of crosspostgate by dropping a ton of bricks on anyone who even thought about it. Think I'll be taking a look at those who jumped on the bandwagon tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Okay I give up. It's 3am, I'm too tired for one-sided conversations.
What were you trying to convince me of?
I was trying to figure out why you are so determined to vote for me and have me lynched, and don't seem to actually care if I'm bad or not. I wanted to know more about why you were so keen on me being bad and work out if I could convince you otherwise but you just weren't interested in anything from the look of it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

Who Burned BWT?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 am

A Person
Boomslang (24), A Person (28)
7%

Bass_the_Clever
No votes

Boomslang
No votes

Bullzeye - Bullz
No votes

Captain Bunny Killer
No votes

Devin the Omniscient
Captain Bunny Killer (19), Bullzeye (22)
7%

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Dom
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

FWvidChick
No votes

FZ.
No votes

kneel4justice
Mister Rearranger (2)
4%

Lizzy
Spacedaisy (18)
4%

LouLou26
No votes

Matahari
MovingPictures07 (17), Mongoose (20)
7%

Mister Rearranger
Loulou26 (23), Summer (26)
7%

Mongoose
Lizzy (5), Russtifinko (8), Devin the Omniscient (9), Elohcin (10), Bass_the_Clever (13), S~V~S (14), Zany Dex (15), Matahari (16), Epignosis (21), Sorsha (25), DisgruntledPorcupine (27)
39%

MovingPictures07
No votes

reywaS
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

Sorsha
FZ. (7)
4%

Spacedaisy
No votes

Summer
kneel4justice (12)
4%

SVS
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

Vompatti
Vompatti (11)
4%

wrathofgod
No votes

Zany Dex
No votes

Other (Host/non)
DFaraday (1), Roxy (3), birdwithteeth11 (4), thellama73 (6)
14%

Total votes : 28
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry Mongoose. People do tend to misunderstand your game :(

Of all the votes yesterday, both for and against mongoose, the one who tweaked me the most was Devin; he sounded like he was absolutely fawning on Epi, then he voted before Epi did? There have been a lot of things going on in this thread, and maybe we can sort them out a bit better. I am looking forward to K4J being able to speak again.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote:F*cking A, seriously you idjits?!?! Way to kill off the hottest female in the game (Mongoose, not Trish, obvs). :mad:
Why was that is sarcastic orange? Rude. ;)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Mata, Dex, Devi, Epi, Russ. In that order.
S~V~S wrote:Sorry Mongoose. People do tend to misunderstand your game :(

Of all the votes yesterday, both for and against mongoose, the one who tweaked me the most was Devin; he sounded like he was absolutely fawning on Epi, then he voted before Epi did? There have been a lot of things going on in this thread, and maybe we can sort them out a bit better. I am looking forward to K4J being able to speak again.
Sorry Mongoose :rip: I have learned my lesson about trusting Epignosis: DON'T DO IT!!! :wall:

Kill me first.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Zany Dex »

Poor trish :(

Rip mongoose
a stopped clock is right twice a day
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

DFaraday wrote:
Mongoose was just about to escape when she tripped over her shoelaces.
Ahem. :noble:

No worries, guys, I kind of had it coming for making such a big error.

I'm outta here before one of y'all can quote the Invisible Touch lyrics at me. I mentioned Phil Collins as Most Hated Musician for nostalgia's sake, but NPR humanized them in a Fresh Air Interview (dang them!) and these days the target of my darkest feelings goes to that guy in Maroon 5. Follow me to the music threads, if you'd like to revel in your mutual depreciation of Adam Levine.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

I am happy I did not suspect Mongoose. Thought I was missing something, but apparently not ☺.

No, Mongoose. You didn’t have it coming. What is this “big error”? I don’t even know what you’re referring to honestly, the suspicion confused me. I couldn’t even keep up with it. Anyways, I won’t be blaming this on you, townies make mistakes all the time, those who take advantage of the mistakes are those who I will be looking at. Sadly, I’m not sure who those are, it’s very hard to keep up with all of these players when I am not sure who is who. But seriously, did people really suspect Mongoose for trying to cause confusion by bringing in another game’s posts? This baffles me! That makes absolutely no sense to me. Whatsoever.

Moving on to the content I unfortunately couldn’t really comment on.

Mister Rearranger, IGMEOY.
Originally I thought you were hoping a few votes would be enough to lynch me and I would be unable to defend myself, as I was insane. Not so sure anymore.
However, I do think your vote was very convenient. What is hard, is knowing if a player is being honest. I can’t accuse you of lying about being drunk, that’d be pointless. But what does concern me is that you got a free pass. You didn’t have to make any decisions about placing your vote because you threw it away. When I asked you who you would vote for, I thought it was very readable, but you didn’t answer or pay me any attention.

FOS: FZ.
You are flying under the radar and away from everyone. Why? This isn’t like you, do elaborate on how you want to play this game, what do you consider your new, adapted style because right now I just see a player (with or without a new style) flying under the radar.

MP, at the beginning of the day you mentioned I backed off of you and had not been around since.
Well, you’re right. I backed off, because nearly everyone was dismissing what I said. Because I am “new”, or because it is too “early”. But when Epig threatens to vote me without an explanation, oh it’s just him being him. What am I supposed to say to that? I feel it was a huge double standard and I am wondering why people feel the need to use that, is it just because it’s nature to accept those they know over those who they don’t, or is it because it’s easier to fault the new players than those people know more about. Seriously, everyone jumped on your defense and no one cared that Epig was threatening to vote me. I just didn’t see the point in continuing to suspect or dig around if I was going to be dismissed.

Which brings me to Epig, everyone is giving him a free pass. I am not saying he’s scum, I don’t know what he is, but why the free pass? What he has done this game can easily be done as a scum. Now he gets to suspect those who bandwagoned (and rightfully so) but how do you know that wasn’t his plan? To say he did it for the reactions? And might I add, even if he did think Mongooose was really scum, he could be a scum who thought she was on the opposing scum team. So this free pass makes no type of sense.

SVS, I am not really a fan of your vote. It just comes off weird to me. It almost seemed like you were one of the main people who accused Mongoose for non-game related things. Like posting OT. Why would she continually post OT as scum? Don’t scum want to look like they’re hunting? I just don’t understand the logic as enough to vote. Perhaps it’s “pingy” but not enough to help lynch her, not in my eyes.

Turpin Head, I like your posts. Especially the one that calls out Devin, Russ & Elo, because of their trust in Epig. But let’s not forget MP.

Summer, I voted you because I suspected you at the time and I wasn’t worried about you being lynched. I had no intention of wanting to lynch you without discussion, but I needed to place my vote somewhere.
Now, as for why I voted. I found your comments on my insanity to paint me negatively, or try to take advantage of someone who couldn’t defend themselves. The comment in which you said “do they usually keep posting?”. It’s me. It’s ME. I am going to have fun, lol. I had fun writing those posts, I was laughing the whole time. Though at times it did suck, because I had so much to say, I am thankful for the experience :haha: because I got to take a sideline view. But the fact that you group me with others, and it just came across like you were saying, “why is he posting? There’s no point, maybe he’s trying to cause confusion”. That’s just the impression I got.
As for the “I can’t believe he actually went through with it” felt like you were BLAMING me for following the rules! Like you were faulting me over the person who did this to me. Like somehow I should be doing something differently. Well it was beyond my control, I am not a fan of those posts for these reasons.
However, I am coming to the thought process that you probably would not want to take advantage of your current co-mod, and fellow KSITE player, since we are kind of in the same boat as far as having different playing styles than the rest of the players here. But then again that could be a foolish mentality for me.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I think that's all I have to say, IDK.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Re: WWE MAFIA - Night 1

Post by kneel4justice »

Matahari wrote: I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

If mongoose is bad, then there may be some leads to teammates, so there's that.
Can you explain this "irons in the fire" comment. Was that saying you were suspicious or not, and why? I'm not seeing a definite opinion, but more of a playing both sides.
Also why did you mention leads to teammates but not go any further as to discuss who may have been her teammates.
Matahari wrote:MP, when I said 'where have you gone' I didn't mean you weren't around much. I meant 'where is the more forceful MP' that I remember. But svs brought up a good point, when she mentioned the lost game. :blush: you were a civ there so, feel free to overlook my first impressions. I often do :biggrin:
I noticed that you do a lot of dismissing of your own first impressions and I have to wonder why. It feels like you want to cover yourself in case evidence comes out which later disproves your opinions. It's like an excuse before an excuse is even necessary.
Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.

I have some people to respond to, but I'll have to wait until tonight when I have more time.
Seriously, I do not follow what caused you to vote.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Lol, sorry Mongoose I didn't mean it that way! I'm sure you are absolutely radiant too. :)
kneel4justice wrote:

Mister Rearranger, IGMEOY.
Originally I thought you were hoping a few votes would be enough to lynch me and I would be unable to defend myself, as I was insane. Not so sure anymore.
However, I do think your vote was very convenient. What is hard, is knowing if a player is being honest. I can’t accuse you of lying about being drunk, that’d be pointless. But what does concern me is that you got a free pass. You didn’t have to make any decisions about placing your vote because you threw it away. When I asked you who you would vote for, I thought it was very readable, but you didn’t answer or pay me any attention.
Apologies, I did miss your question directed at me. I'll go see if I can find it in a sec. I put in work during the discussion yesterday, when I could have just sat back. I've listed off who I'm eyeing now too, if you want me to elaborate on any of them, I won't mind doing so. :)

I'm also not counting out the possibility that you might have a teammate who insanified you to keep you from coming under fire in the first place. :ponder:

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: Two of you guys voted for me? Why don't I remember that being a thing? >.>

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Rip mongoose...can't say I am surprised.

Using a phone sucks!! and I don't have much time at all. So i am just going to catch up Sunday night or Monday.

Will post proper thoughts at that time
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Boomslang »

RIP to Goose as well. Not going to say I told you so to everybody, but... I told you so.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

ay yo wut up

Post by A Person »

Gallopin' gorgons, 'arry!
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

wat

Wat

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote: Apologies, I did miss your question directed at me. I'll go see if I can find it in a sec. I put in work during the discussion yesterday, when I could have just sat back. I've listed off who I'm eyeing now too, if you want me to elaborate on any of them, I won't mind doing so. :)

I'm also not counting out the possibility that you might have a teammate who insanified you to keep you from coming under fire in the first place. :ponder:
You still didn't answer, if not for me who would you have voted? And if you would list your suspects, that'd be nice. I can't keep track of everyone's thoughts because I forget who is who sometimes.

So you're suspicious of me? The comment feels a bit out of the blue.
To be honest that theory isn't even necessary, because I could be on the opposing scum team. It kind of feels like you are trying to suspect me, but suit yourself. I have nothing to hide.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote: Apologies, I did miss your question directed at me. I'll go see if I can find it in a sec. I put in work during the discussion yesterday, when I could have just sat back. I've listed off who I'm eyeing now too, if you want me to elaborate on any of them, I won't mind doing so. :)

You still didn't answer, if not for me who would you have voted? And if you would list your suspects, that'd be nice. I can't keep track of everyone's thoughts because I forget who is who sometimes.

To be honest that theory isn't even necessary, because I could be on the opposing scum team. It kind of feels like you are trying to suspect me, but suit yourself. I have nothing to hide.
I believe I would have voted for Mata if it came down to it (and if she were even in the running).

I've said before that I don't really trust anyone yet in this game. All options are on the table right now.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

I believe I would have voted for Mata if it came down to it (and if she were even in the running).

I've said before that I don't really trust anyone yet in this game. All options are on the table right now.
Hm, well we have that in common. I am thinking that I would vote her too, I didn't realize how scummy she was until I reread today.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by FZ. »

I'm starting to feel much better about Ksite and how often we lynch townies, :p It's not any better here.

K4J was very sure about his vote for Summer. Why was no one trying to get to to the bottom of that? For all we know, he could be dead next night, even if Summer isn't scum (with someone wanting to frame her), so we might get nothing from him. I know it's easy to say it now, since I wasn't here to do it myself, but I'd expect people to try and understand a little what he was saying.

I didn't like the way SVS talked about Mongoose and the fiasco with the two games. It was pretty obvious that the whole things was a mistake and it seemed like she was using it as an excuse to suspect her.

Sorry Mongoose :rip: I have learned my lesson about trusting Epignosis: DON'T DO IT!!! :wall:

Kill me first.
This sounds scummy. You're putting the responsibility on Epig. Do you now think he's a baddie or was he just wrong? Either way, I don't like how you made it about him instead of you.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Matahari wrote:Mongoose's last couple of posts sound like she might be sincere. But I still think somethings have happened that cant be ignored. I'm going to vote mongoose because I don't have any susps that are stronger cases yet. If mongoose is good, then I think there's a rezzer in the game who can fix it.

I have some people to respond to, but I'll have to wait until tonight when I have more time.
^This is the post of hers that's the most unnerving, though I got shady feelings from other posts as well. I'd ask her about it, but TH jumped on it before I got a chance to.

linki @FZ: I don't disagree with you, about civ-lynch fails and about Devin.

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, I see K4J can talk. I thought it was until next day. Scratch what I said about him possibly dying before we learn anything.

To answer you question Kitty, I'm just overwhelmed by playing two games and no off time at all, plus having to figure out so many new players, and the days being so short as well as the nights. I just can't keep up. you have to have no life in order to do it. I'm in owe of people who manage it. I get if it makes you more suspicious of me, but that's all I can give you. I didn't expect this to be too much when I took up two games.

See my previous post to see my suspects.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:I'm starting to feel much better about Ksite and how often we lynch townies, :p It's not any better here.

K4J was very sure about his vote for Summer. Why was no one trying to get to to the bottom of that? For all we know, he could be dead next night, even if Summer isn't scum (with someone wanting to frame her), so we might get nothing from him. I know it's easy to say it now, since I wasn't here to do it myself, but I'd expect people to try and understand a little what he was saying.

I didn't like the way SVS talked about Mongoose and the fiasco with the two games. It was pretty obvious that the whole things was a mistake and it seemed like she was using it as an excuse to suspect her.

Kill me first.
This sounds scummy. You're putting the responsibility on Epig. Do you now think he's a baddie or was he just wrong? Either way, I don't like how you made it about him instead of you.
I know. No one paid me any attention, at all. At the time I really felt that her posts were trying to make me look bad, but now I don't know. I kind of jumped back on that last night because I saw her defending Lou and I know that this game has helped her understand my playing method better so I thought she would keep her KSITE friends near and dear. I just cannot make up my mind because I do think her posts were odd. That being said, what do you have to say about them, since you didn't really comment, but just called other out on not commenting. It's never too late, eh? :p

And yes, I don't like anyone who talked about that fiasco like it made Mongoose bad. That is so ridiclous to me. Lol
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Hm, well we have that in common. I am thinking that I would vote her too, I didn't realize how scummy she was until I reread today.
What did she say today? I can't freaking keep up
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

kneel4justice wrote:
Matahari wrote: I am not suspicious of mongoose because of the mistake or her otw view on lynching baddies. But I do think she might have too many irons in the fire (as in juggling games and chat rooms). I am trusting SVS right now, she seems her civvie self, (I know ppl hate it when their styles get compared, but it's all I have to look at this early) and I don't see a reason right now to mistrust Epig.

Can you explain this "irons in the fire" comment. Was that saying you were suspicious or not, and why? I'm not seeing a definite opinion, but more of a playing both sides.
Also why did you mention leads to teammates but not go any further as to discuss who may have been her teammates.
Matahari wrote:MP, when I said 'where have you gone' I didn't mean you weren't around much. I meant 'where is the more forceful MP' that I remember. But svs brought up a good point, when she mentioned the lost game. :blush: you were a civ there so, feel free to overlook my first impressions. I often do :biggrin:
I noticed that you do a lot of dismissing of your own first impressions and I have to wonder why. It feels like you want to cover yourself in case evidence comes out which later disproves your opinions. It's like an excuse before an excuse is even necessary.

@FZ. This is what I was referring to.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Thanks. Was her last post you quoted a reply to someone or was she just saying it on her own? Because while I see what you're saying here, I'm not sure I agree, especially if it wasn't a reply but her putting her thoughts out there. I think that I would expect a scum coming close to a lynch to not say something like "she sounds like she could be sincere...but I'm still voting for her" or something like that. It sounds too scummy to actually be scummy.I know this will send us back to the argument that baddies sometimes do obvious scummy things, but why say you're going to vote for someone if they sound sincere to you, when you can say something that would still make you look like you're debating, yet not come off scummy? something like: "maybe I'm wrong, but she is acting really scummy"
That said, if it was a reply to someone questioning her, it's a whole new story.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

FZ. wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

Thanks. Was her last post you quoted a reply to someone or was she just saying it on her own? Because while I see what you're saying here, I'm not sure I agree, especially if it wasn't a reply but her putting her thoughts out there. I think that I would expect a scum coming close to a lynch to not say something like "she sounds like she could be sincere...but I'm still voting for her" or something like that. It sounds too scummy to actually be scummy.I know this will send us back to the argument that baddies sometimes do obvious scummy things, but why say you're going to vote for someone if they sound sincere to you, when you can say something that would still make you look like you're debating, yet not come off scummy? something like: "maybe I'm wrong, but she is acting really scummy"
That said, if it was a reply to someone questioning her, it's a whole new story.
The post was just her posting on her own, I believe. What you're saying does make sense. I just do not understand why she voted Mongoose in general. It didn't even feel like she suspected her. I don't know your point is something I have to think about.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

kneel4justice wrote:
FZ. wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:

The post was just her posting on her own, I believe. What you're saying does make sense. I just do not understand why she voted Mongoose in general. It didn't even feel like she suspected her. I don't know your point is something I have to think about.
I people seem to trust SVS, and I haven't read anything she said since I left, but her post when she voted for Mongoose felt really scummy to me. I'm too lazy to go find it, but maybe I should...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Matahari »

:( sorry Mongoose.

I'm just checking in, I see I have a question to answer. I won't be free until 8 or 9 tonight so I'll answer then.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I have a technical question, and I'm afraid if I ask it, it will maybe clue people to my role/alignment. And I can't ask it in the other game either. Is there someone who I could ask that is not playing either game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

FZ. wrote:I have a technical question, and I'm afraid if I ask it, it will maybe clue people to my role/alignment. And I can't ask it in the other game either. Is there someone who I could ask that is not playing either game?
I am the mod, so you could PM me your question, but if you feel like you can't because I am in the other game, I would suggest asking DFaraday.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

thellama73 wrote:
FZ. wrote:I have a technical question, and I'm afraid if I ask it, it will maybe clue people to my role/alignment. And I can't ask it in the other game either. Is there someone who I could ask that is not playing either game?
I am the mod, so you could PM me your question, but if you feel like you can't because I am in the other game, I would suggest asking DFaraday.
Lol, I can't contact anyone
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Never mind, I think I figured it out. Thanks llama :)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”