U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 4

Post by ColinIsCool »

I wonder if we’ll be getting any modkills? Half of the posters haven’t voted
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm Crap I was playing cards totally forgot to check in before lynch deadline. Hope LC is bad!
I think if you read his post you'll see he admitted it and thinks I checked him. Not me though, I just really thought he was bad. I had a long time to think in the chatzy of lost souls. Also, if I did have checks why would I check sig or sloonei? Oh well, someone protect me tonight because he probably convinced people to target me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sorry Jules, you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:27 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:22 pm Looks like you all hardly need me.
Well that's fortunate, because you've been a real stump of a stump, Stumpy.

Colin, We Are The Sandwich Shack, we make delicious sandwiches and also poutines and sides and deep-fried desserts.
do you do delivery?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 5

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall is drunk so forgive if something goes wrong.

Long Con has been lynched.

He was the Endless Void, Al-Pieda. The Chatzy of Lost Souls has been destroyed.

The Endless Void targets a player each night. That player will be sent to the Chatzy of Lost Souls.

While residing in the Chatzy of Lost Souls players are confined to the Chatzy of Lost Souls completely. They are unable to participate in thread activities at all. No voting or posting. Their ability to cast night actions is limited to the confines of the other members of the Chatzy of Lost Souls. They will be removed from any other BTSC chats that they are in for the duration of their time in the Chatzy of Lost Souls.

At night there is a random chance that a person confined to the Chatzy of Lost Souls finds a way to escape. This starts at 5% and goes up by 5% each phase that they reside there.

If that player escapes there is a random event. In the event the player is a civilian there is a ⅓ chance they will die upon escape, a ⅓ chance they will fall in love with the Abyss and have their win con switched to the same win con as The Endless Void and a ⅓ chance they will escape freely.

In the event the player is Independent or Mafia aligned upon their escape there is a ⅔ chance they escape unimpacted. There is a ⅓ chance they kill the Endless Void on their way out, thus liberating the remaining participants there.

The Endless Void is not allowed to enter The Chatzy of Lost Souls and cannot self target.

If The Endless Void is lynched or otherwise killed, the Chatzy of Lost Souls is completely destroyed. Every person inside has a 50/50 chance of survival.

The Endless Void cannot be targeted by any similar roles.

Sig and Dunya have been liberated.

It's night um 5. I'll end it in like 24 hours or so.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:27 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:22 pm Looks like you all hardly need me.
Well that's fortunate, because you've been a real stump of a stump, Stumpy.

Colin, We Are The Sandwich Shack, we make delicious sandwiches and also poutines and sides and deep-fried desserts.
do you do delivery?
I should probably be involved in the Sandwich thread.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 am If The Endless Void is lynched or otherwise killed, the Chatzy of Lost Souls is completely destroyed. Every person inside has a 50/50 chance of survival.

Sig and Dunya have been liberated.
You lucky bastards. :suspish:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Where's [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]? he's supposed to get credit for singlehandedly destroying another evildoer
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:27 amSig and Dunya have been liberated.
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Post by motel room »

Yes drink. Have a beer. On me mate
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Post by sig »

I'm like hepatitis nobody wants me around but no matter what you do i keep coming back and just wanna share myself with everyone.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Post by sig »

And quick pitch before i go back to bed, surviving isis bro hit someone yoi think is mafia seeing how the other team killed scotty last night. I'll also clear up the zeph thing and how this lynched played out when it's not like 4am
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 736

Post by dunya »

sigggggg we made it!!! We did It!!!

I have so much to say. Eventually.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:15 am I'm like hepatitis nobody wants me around but no matter what you do i keep coming back and just wanna share myself with everyone.
come here you :hugs:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 pm I think Colin is good. I know what Sloonei’s role is and while it could be a scum utility, it’d be a weird one.
the last time you referred to yourself in 3rd person, you flipped bad. ;)

Something I noticed by observing the other game closely is that Colin also likes to throw the "you're tunneling" when people case him and stick to their hunches (Scotty, MP), something he's guilt tripped me about over here (esp after nut flipped civ). But I don't buy his innocence. when MP was apologetic about getting a constant bad vibe from Colin, Colin said "It’s okay brother, my gut hates me sometimes too." and I recall a specific post where he literally said something along the same lines of "It's ok friend, if you feel you have suspicions voice them"

He also did an omgus on MP in the other game and then called it "tinfoil" apologetically, something he's done with me, Jay and Sloonei this game numerous time. "I don't have a reason, it's tinfoil".

It's crazy, but he put in a very similar effort and playstyle in both games imo it's impossible to unsee or ignore. He's probably done more ISO work in the other thread (something I'm pissed about), but eh.

what's with the sudden push on Sloonei, Colin? after you'd said yourself that his role would be a weird scum utility. It didn't take you long to flip to save LC, huh?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:12 pm Well, looks like Juliet's role checked me, hope you kill stealing Isis bitches do the right thing and kill her, or DDL, or look back and see who Juliets confirmed Civ... sig? Sloonei? I don't know. Look at her posts, it's not hard to see.

But before I die, please let's admit that her case against me was empty. That's me every game. I even made a disclaimer in the sign up thread before this game even started or the roles were out, saying please don't alignment read me for that kind of thing.

I understand that she wanted to maintain subtlety about her role checking power, so she needed to make a case, and my game was pretty tight, so the case she ended up making was weak. I said in my btsc right away that oh darn she's got a role check. I recognize the signs pretty clearly.
I don't wanna rain on your parade but everyone in the Chatzy scum read you. I scum read you. Like, you may think the case was empty, because juliets didn't want to outright name her source, but there was a lot of things you did that were scummy and made someone check you out. The whole "is dunya dead or vanished" was just like the cherry on top that confirmed it without an alignment check. :p

Now I wonder if cbob is your scum buddy ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:07 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 pm I think Colin is good. I know what Sloonei’s role is and while it could be a scum utility, it’d be a weird one.

Something I noticed by observing the other game closely is that Colin also likes to throw the "you're tunneling" when people case him and stick to their hunches (Scotty, MP), something he's guilt tripped me about over here (esp after nut flipped civ). But I don't buy his innocence. when MP was apologetic about getting a constant bad vibe from Colin, Colin said "It’s okay brother, my gut hates me sometimes too." and I recall a specific post where he literally said something along the same lines of "It's ok friend, if you feel you have suspicions voice them"

He also did an omgus on MP in the other game and then called it "tinfoil" apologetically, something he's done with me, Jay and Sloonei this game numerous time. "I don't have a reason, it's tinfoil".

It's crazy, but he put in a very similar effort and playstyle in both games imo it's impossible to unsee or ignore. He's probably done more ISO work in the other thread (something I'm pissed about), but eh.

what's with the sudden push on Sloonei, Colin? after you'd said yourself that his role would be a weird scum utility. It didn't take you long to flip to save LC, huh?
actually, I reviewed, it was DDL and cbob. cbob is LC's teammate, I'm pretty sure of it.

I really would like to know if teams are 4 or 3. if 4, Luna and Colin are still in the running. Could also see TH with LC maybe. ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

the thing is, the scum team thought we didn't have our night powers when we were captured. joke's on you. we could use them on anyone captured with us and if we targeted anyone who turned out to be responsible for our capture, our actions would also work. ;) so not only did we have btsc with confirmed townies, we could actually plot and play without any thread of being lynched or killed. it was a sweet deal.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

now here's why I think cbob is bad:

cbob is one of the most thorough players I know. I name him as one of my favorite cos he's great. cbob does all that analysis to end up on Sloonei? really? you didn't have any better leads? hard for me to believe.

cbob does all that analysis and lists me as slight scum a few times? really? he doesn't even mention how or why speedchuck town confirmed me. cbob doesn't make mistakes like that, cbob would have analyzed the shit out of that claim, but a scum cbob would make omissions to please his case while I was silenced.

I'll do some more ISO on cbob and teammate compatibility. Was pretty sure I saw him and LC as team-mate compatible.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] is INH getting modkilled?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

town
dunya
Epignosis (Charlie Blackmon)
Dragon D. Luffy
sig
Sloonei
juliets
Kites
Kylemii
motel room

dunno
insertnamehere

possible scum
Lunalee
Turnip Head
ColinIsCool
colonialbob
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I think everyone should post a POE scum team at this point. There's a lot of names we can give town cred to.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t know what you mean by push on Sloonei, but you have this backwards. I intentionally molded my scum performance in Easter on the way I was acting here. Beyond that, some of these accusations are a little weak dunya — you can be tunneled regardless of alignment if the cases presented against you are poor, imo. And you’re still doing it.

Dunya, I believe you also know Sloonei’s role too, right? Do you think he’s scum? Didn’t you say you thought otherwise earlier?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’d be shocked if cbob is scum, he’s been pretty much supertown to my eyes, so if you have a good case you oughta make it.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Goodbye Chatzy of the Lost Souls! Goodbye Typhoony! And G-Man your Gollum was perfect! And who was Spooky Ghost? You were so nice to us. Welcome back dunya and sig!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Turnip Head wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:36 am Where's Jackofhearts2005? he's supposed to get credit for singlehandedly destroying another evildoer
You're welcome. :noble:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Also @dunya, why on Earth would it bother you re: the anount of time I invest in another game on this site?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[mention]dunya[/mention]
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:53 am Also dunya, why on Earth would it bother you re: the anount of time I invest in another game on this site?
cos I'd asked you repeatedly to ISO nutella to get a firm read on her, and you said you would, and never did. nutella flipped town. surprise surprise.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

so seeing you dish out 10 ISOs there and not 1 here is revealing :shifty:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 am

I don’t know what you mean by push on Sloonei, but you have this backwards. I intentionally molded my scum performance in Easter on the way I was acting here. Beyond that, some of these accusations are a little weak dunya — you can be tunneled regardless of alignment if the cases presented against you are poor, imo. And you’re still doing it.

Dunya, I believe you also know Sloonei’s role too, right? Do you think he’s scum? Didn’t you say you thought otherwise earlier?
I already fixed that, I mistook you for cbob when I was skim reading.

I am a woman of intuition, if you want a fool proof solid case, look at Jay. I follow my gut, and my gut says you're bad.

the way you just responded to me though is exactly the way Scotty responded to me, dismissal of accusations because they're "weak": Scotty, LC and now Colin. They're not weak, I've been silenced for 2 whole phases in this damn game. When I am in the thread, I've made connection and cases against you. You told juliets to review my ISOs of you yourself. I never got a final solution. I think you're bad. You may not be on Eloh's team, because I'm surprised why you wouldn't have killed me by now, but you're definitely bad.

Colin, Luna, cbob, TH

scum are there. Depends how many are left. I'm guessing 4/4.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:25 am

actually, I reviewed, it was DDL and cbob. cbob is LC's teammate, I'm pretty sure of it.

I really would like to know if teams are 4 or 3. if 4, Luna and Colin are still in the running. Could also see TH with LC maybe. ;)
Y tho
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 am now here's why I think cbob is bad:

cbob is one of the most thorough players I know. I name him as one of my favorite cos he's great. cbob does all that analysis to end up on Sloonei? really? you didn't have any better leads? hard for me to believe.

cbob does all that analysis and lists me as slight scum a few times? really? he doesn't even mention how or why speedchuck town confirmed me. cbob doesn't make mistakes like that, cbob would have analyzed the shit out of that claim, but a scum cbob would make omissions to please his case while I was silenced.

I'll do some more ISO on cbob and teammate compatibility. Was pretty sure I saw him and LC as team-mate compatible.
I was gone from the thread when speedchuck town-firmed you. I didn't go back and read everything I missed. Weak sauce.

Plus how did I make omissions to plead my case? I never pushed on you. In fact I said you were teammate incompatible with ISIS, and I don't think there was much there with nova.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:02 am Quick GTH thoughts

Confirmed town:
Colin
Charlie

Probably town:
DDL (or town-aligned?)
Cbob
Juliets
Kyle

Neutral, could see vaguely as scum:
Long Con
Luna
Sloonei
Sig
Dunya

Like less:
INH
Kites
Motel Room
Turnip Head

I have no really strong scum reads so yeah idk
this was funny to me. sig has been out of the game as much as juliets, yet you see him as scum and see juliets as town. how did you reach that theory?

if you're bad with LC tho, TH is definitely your teammate.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 am
dunya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 am now here's why I think cbob is bad:

I was gone from the thread when speedchuck town-firmed you. I didn't go back and read everything I missed. Weak sauce.

Plus how did I make omissions to plead my case? I never pushed on you. In fact I said you were teammate incompatible with ISIS, and I don't think there was much there with nova.
no, you said there was a slight push for me being nova's teammate but cleared me from being ISIS because of how I handled Scotty (even though you still wanted to paint me as looking bad with my interactions with Lilefer but end it with "still not enough to move me to being ISIS cos of Scotty")

That's a pretty weak solid incompatibility.

Why was Sloonei your best vote yesterday?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also, I'm sorry, but cbob I know asking all these probing questions that actually lead to places isn't in this game. It's the same feeling I got when I said Scotty was not himself, LC was trying to hard to appear clueless...and you're just doing homework to look like you're invested but reach a decision to lynch Sloonei, the only player who hasn't broken roleplay all game because he won't put up a fight? that was your best pick?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

nice
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]sig[/mention] for my sake could you recount your intercourse cavern experience please?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm Eloh mostly interacted with nutella, dunya, and Colin, but she did try to throw heat on Kyle. More indication he's not ISIS. No real conclusions from the other interactions.
You've done this twice, with Kyle/Eloh and Colin/nova. subtly though. You're saying because of Eloh's and nova's pushes on Kyle and Colin respectively, Colin and Kyle are not not bad.

I've never seen cbob so easily convinced people aren't scum because of bussing/distancing. My theory is Kyle is town (because I think he's town), and Kyle will resonate with that and agree. But really, it was building to "Colin and nova can't be teammates" because "Kyle and Eloh aren't teammates".

Very strange conclusions coming out of cbob. If anything, those interactions would ping me.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]juliets[/mention] do you still have a preference about who I party with tonight or can I choose whomever
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 am @juliets do you still have a preference about who I party with tonight or can I choose whomever
Hmm...well I can add sig and dunya to the list. Do you want to target someone I haven't named?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:51 am Goodbye Chatzy of the Lost Souls! Goodbye Typhoony! And G-Man your Gollum was perfect! And who was Spooky Ghost? You were so nice to us. Welcome back dunya and sig!
I wish I could still be in that chat tbh. It was fun :D. I was Rachel Dolezal, Mangina, Sister Kay Murdy, and Rebecca Black :workit:
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

im going to be devastated if town loses tbh. I've been dead the entire game bc of Jack ;-;
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 1

Post by dunya »

Colin's first mention of TH was to put him in the Point Blank reads on N1
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:57 am My Love Will Not Let You Down:
ColinIsCool
Charlie Blackmon

I Wanna Marry You:
Golden
JJJ

Blood Brothers:
Jackofhearts2005
juliets
Marmot

Point Blank:
colonialbob
Sloonei
Kylemii
Lunalee
novaselinenever
Quin
sig
spirityo
Turnip Head

Reason to Believe:
Dragon D. Luffy
dunya
Kites
Long Con
Scotty
Spacedaisy
speedchuck
wolbre04

Badlands:
nutella
Eloh

Dancing in the Dark:
insertnamehere
lapluie
Lilefer
motel room
Zephyrus
Colin's 2nd mention of TH came at N2..as a joke
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:21 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:19 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:54 pm I think Soulkeeper and I might have a real connection, you guys.
colin no
Look, Daddy lonely. And besides, It’s very chill once you get to know It, I promise. We’re going bowling on Friday!
Colin's 3rd mention of TH came Day 3 where TH turned into a Cici close to becoming a Pizza Hut
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 pm No neutrals. Lots of GTH.

Domino's
ColinIsCool
Charlie Blackmon

Little Caesars
JaggedJimmyJay
colonialbob
Spacedaisy
Dragon D. Luffy
sig
Kites
Long Con
Lunalee
Kylemii
juliets

Cici's
Zephyrus
insertnamehere
Jackofhearts2005
lapluie
motel room
nutella
Scotty
Turnip Head

Pizza Hut
Elohcin
dunya
Sloonei
speedchuck
In the next post, he claims Eloh and TH have both given him civ credit (at the time, Eloh was being lynched and came out as scum basically when her story didn't add up and as you can see, TH was a scum read for him almost)
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:49 am
dunya wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:47 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:45 am If anybody can make a strong claim for dunya being town I’d be happy to hear it, but I don’t think I’ve read one in the entire game. Isn’t that troubling?
who's made a claim you're town? :beer:
Cbob, Golden, Epi, Eloh, Turnip Head, a lot more.
on day 3, he also engages TH (who has a town read on Colin) on why he feels cbob could be scum
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:27 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 2:24 pm nutella, Cbob, and Scotty are the current Eloh voters that I have my turnip eyes on
Why cbob?
slight defence of TH on why he placed a Day 3 vote on him:
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 pm
dunya wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:47 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:41 pm Hmm okay theb can we agree to disagree on how we assess the situation? :beer:
I mean ok, but I really wish you'd pick my brain apart and start seeing things my way, mr. stubborn i'm too good for dunya's theories :pout:
I just have my own way of processing things that I find difficult to vocalize effectively, tbh. I see how you're looking for a motive, and I guess my point is that a motive is not always readily eaay to see with so many variables. So at the end of the day I mostly go by gut feel. And my gut says Elo is town and someone else hit speed.
My drunk vote on TH was largely inspired by this interaction/others like it where he is defending Eloh as well as a general inability to recall town behavior, but I was drunk, so I’m not sold on it.
and then Day 4 is the first we see of TH feeling something sketchy about Colin, but it's a weak sketchy
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:35 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 pm I’m strongly considering a policy lynch of an inactive today if nothing else
Slightly sketchy Colin, don't we have a trigger happy mod-killing MacDougall machine for that? :ponder:

Not that I have much better ideas or anything but like still
Yeah but Mac didn’t do it last time he said he would iirc
day 5 and he's ok with a possible TH lynch. where is the progression of this read. where did he ever "peg him as teammate compatible with Eloh"

show your work, Colin. or I think you're cheating ;)
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:55 am I’d need to look more but I have an okay gut feeling about the Turnip Head lynch. I was pegging him as teammate compatible with Eloh possibly but his tone does seem ... distanced. Kind of like people said with Zephyrus sort of dancing around the thread at times.
not TH has been town, but may be buddying Colin and that's why he has a scum read on him...hmmmmmm

it looks like to me Colin, part of team ISIS, thought TH was the vanisher and wanted to get rid of him.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:55 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 pmGuys I have not been paying attention the last few hours but I see my name popping up so if you have questions you can quote this post and ask
can you tell me about how your read on and approach to Eloh developed and also what your current read on TH is and why? also who do you want to lynch today
I trusted Charlie’s intuition on Eloh and ran with it. Nothing I saw made me think she was particularly town and her claim felt like a desperation move. Turnip Head as I said has been town but maybe he’s been buddying me and I’m kinda wary of him and his suspicion of me outta nowhere. I thought dunya, speed and Sloonei were scum but my reads have been grotesque this game so I honestly don’t know. The Long Con case seemed inspired but I’ve had a hard time paying attention to this game over my other one lately and that’s my bad.
and before LC flipped:
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:02 am Quick GTH thoughts

Confirmed town:
Colin
Charlie

Probably town:
DDL (or town-aligned?)
Cbob
Juliets
Kyle

Neutral, could see vaguely as scum:
Long Con
Luna
Sloonei
Sig
Dunya

Like less:
INH
Kites
Motel Room
Turnip Head

I have no really strong scum reads so yeah idk
TH was his biggest baddie read apart from the inactives.

Honestly, as this went on I don't see Colin/TH w/w anymore, but I see Colin is probably the last Isis and very compatible with Eloh.

Vote Colin tomorrow! ;)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:03 am
juliets wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:51 am Goodbye Chatzy of the Lost Souls! Goodbye Typhoony! And G-Man your Gollum was perfect! And who was Spooky Ghost? You were so nice to us. Welcome back dunya and sig!
I wish I could still be in that chat tbh. It was fun :D. I was Rachel Dolezal, Mangina, Sister Kay Murdy, and Rebecca Black :workit:
Hahaha you did a good job Bren.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Lunalee[/mention] : happy birthday again! You're on and you're being accused of being LC's teammate. what say you?
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:06 am @Lunalee : happy birthday again! You're on and you're being accused of being LC's teammate. what say you?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Is Luna still cursed?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:02 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 am @juliets do you still have a preference about who I party with tonight or can I choose whomever
Hmm...well I can add sig and dunya to the list. Do you want to target someone I haven't named?
it doesn't really matter, as long as they have a computer capable of running flash and like 10 minutes of free time before the end of the night
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what I find most curious about Luna is the speed in which she went after LC following juliet's case after LC mentioned he popped it in his BTSC that he thinks juliets has a cop read on him.

He threw some shade at her calling her compatible with nova, to which she responded to (2 out of 2 posts that day were about LC) and called it a "flimsy argument". speak about "flimsy defence" ;)

I have her as pretty highly compatible with LC too.

Return to “Previous Jobs”