Moderator: Community Team

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 6]

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:16 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 am do you mean unlynchable role including both of the unlynchable roles or just specifically the mafia one
If you think you can make the distinction in your reads, then make it.
main distinction to me would be that koro sensei is revealed upon first strike, and continues to live as a stump, presumably still able to carry out their task, in some ways their life would be improved by being lynched, or at worst moved laterally. pheonix wrong isn't revealed but there's no other way to stop a lynch so everyone would know who they are as soon as it happens, but they still keep their vote. they turn into an anchor.

i'd guess that korosensei plays a much more carefree game than pheonix wrong does. pheonix wrong would... by comparison want to be careful, but would be prepared to be bussed if it ever became necessary for that to happen.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
Mac
Kyle
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i have a question regarding LC that I am only going to ask purely because it's lylo and shit's serious and i would like to ask ya'll what you think
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what u think of my theory
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 am Long Con, are you presently available to undertake a task for the greater good, for the innocent people of the Ass Class?
Fuck, man, are you aware of where my effort level is? I know you are.

Tell me what to do. I want this win, but believe me when I tell you that any effort in Mafia right now finds me of separate minds. The mind that doesn't feel like tuning this into something akin to studying for a test has won so far, but goddammit I love the current vibe of trying.

What do you want from me?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but first i take my 10 minute highly necessary decompression walk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

DDL has had a consistent position on Marmot that Marmot has been very ignorant towards. I don't really know how to read that?

Day 4 and Day 5 DDL has tried to push for Marmot wagons so I expect when he sees what is going on he is going to be a happy camper? I doubt they are teammates but it's strange that marmot has ignored him so much.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:15 am Long Con, are you presently available to undertake a task for the greater good, for the innocent people of the Ass Class?
Fuck, man, are you aware of where my effort level is? I know you are.

Tell me what to do. I want this win, but believe me when I tell you that any effort in Mafia right now finds me of separate minds. The mind that doesn't feel like tuning this into something akin to studying for a test has won so far, but goddammit I love the current vibe of trying.

What do you want from me?
We have nothing more to lose. We have all glory to gain.

I need to you investigate DDL's ISO, and if time permits the ISOs of everyone relative to DDL. If he is bad, we must construct a team for him.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm @MacDougall my current thoughts

juliets and long con are civs, Mac is also a civ, I am a civ.

jay is either a civ or extremely bad but I think probably civ

jack doesn't look good right now. some prodding here would be good

Dom, pennywise, and...inh are absent and should be vig killed as soon as feasible, I think.

The other 5 players off the top of my head I don't have reads on yet. I should probably fix that.

Dragon D. Luffy
Marmot
novaselinenever
Scotty
wolbre04
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:02 am trustfallin'

Dragon D. Luffy - nothing in his posts particularly stands out as glaringly bad. not afraid to give reads early and often
insertnamehere - basically absent for the first half of the game but the posts he's made since returning have been really relevant and insightful at times
JaggedJimmyJay - at times has seemed genuine, right now feels like one of those times.
Kylemii - smells like lemon lime soda
Long Con - i have a role in mind for him, but also this long con looks like a civ. which is weird and notable because i've scumread long con in pretty much every single game we've played in together since my return.
MacDougall - has felt like a genuine mac, he's loud and brash and feels like he's flinging a sword around
Marmot - entire game has been a series of being gone a lot so i guess if he was mafia he'd maybe make more of an effort to be here?
novaselinenever - largely absent, at least recently, but has at times felt genuine, outrage at the lynching of inactives strategy felt genuine
Pennywise - hm...? mafia are less likely to abandon a game after 3 cycles in a new play area because they would hate to miss the opportunity of making 3 new lifelong friends.
wolbre04 - not afraid to have feelings that go against the norm
Over 300 posts and he has written Marmot's name twice. Not a good look for Kyle.

If I had to guess right now I would say that the scum team is Marmot, Long Con, Nova and Kyle.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:28 am DDL has had a consistent position on Marmot that Marmot has been very ignorant towards. I don't really know how to read that?

Day 4 and Day 5 DDL has tried to push for Marmot wagons so I expect when he sees what is going on he is going to be a happy camper? I doubt they are teammates but it's strange that marmot has ignored him so much.
Perhaps Marmot feels no intrinsic urgency to challenge DDL's suspicion given that in his mindset it is known to be false.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] did you see my list
its
mac
kylie
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm @MacDougall my current thoughts

juliets and long con are civs, Mac is also a civ, I am a civ.

jay is either a civ or extremely bad but I think probably civ

jack doesn't look good right now. some prodding here would be good

Dom, pennywise, and...inh are absent and should be vig killed as soon as feasible, I think.

The other 5 players off the top of my head I don't have reads on yet. I should probably fix that.

Dragon D. Luffy
Marmot
novaselinenever
Scotty
wolbre04
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:02 am trustfallin'

Dragon D. Luffy - nothing in his posts particularly stands out as glaringly bad. not afraid to give reads early and often
insertnamehere - basically absent for the first half of the game but the posts he's made since returning have been really relevant and insightful at times
JaggedJimmyJay - at times has seemed genuine, right now feels like one of those times.
Kylemii - smells like lemon lime soda
Long Con - i have a role in mind for him, but also this long con looks like a civ. which is weird and notable because i've scumread long con in pretty much every single game we've played in together since my return.
MacDougall - has felt like a genuine mac, he's loud and brash and feels like he's flinging a sword around
Marmot - entire game has been a series of being gone a lot so i guess if he was mafia he'd maybe make more of an effort to be here?
novaselinenever - largely absent, at least recently, but has at times felt genuine, outrage at the lynching of inactives strategy felt genuine
Pennywise - hm...? mafia are less likely to abandon a game after 3 cycles in a new play area because they would hate to miss the opportunity of making 3 new lifelong friends.
wolbre04 - not afraid to have feelings that go against the norm
Over 300 posts and he has written Marmot's name twice. Not a good look for Kyle.

If I had to guess right now I would say that the scum team is Marmot, Long Con, Nova and Kyle.
omg i think we did it
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:28 am DDL has had a consistent position on Marmot that Marmot has been very ignorant towards. I don't really know how to read that?

Perhaps Marmot feels no intrinsic urgency to challenge DDL's suspicion given that in his mindset it is known to be false.
Wouldn't DDL push him to engage if DDL was going to the trouble of establishing distance?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am @JaggedJimmyJay did you see my list
its
mac
kylie
Yes, thank you. If you're here for a bit, I have a task for you to undertake. Are you here?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am

Wouldn't DDL push him to engage if DDL was going to the trouble of establishing distance?
Many bad guys probably intend to do that but then they never do. A lack of follow-up is not ideal.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:31 am
its
mac
kylie
Yes, thank you. If you're here for a bit, I have a task for you to undertake. Are you here?
okay :)
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Of the four of them only Nova and Long Con have received much vote pressure, Long Con coming the closest. Both of them kind of flipped out under pressure. Would the unlynchable bauss have reacted like them?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JJJ: I'll try. I'm not going to seriously entertain any notion that I might be scum. I have not made a single post in this game that has been anything but genuine. If you can't glean that, then vote me and lose.

Put me on the Civ list and keep me there and stop saying my name.

Going to DDL's ISO.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 am Of the four of them only Nova and Long Con have received much vote pressure, Long Con coming the closest. Both of them kind of flipped out under pressure. Would the unlynchable bauss have reacted like them?
I don't think LC is the one, at least not the unlynchable boss. GTH I don't think he's bad.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] I'll fulfill the quest or whatever it is
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 am Of the four of them only Nova and Long Con have received much vote pressure, Long Con coming the closest. Both of them kind of flipped out under pressure. Would the unlynchable bauss have reacted like them?
I don't think LC is the one, at least not the unlynchable boss. GTH I don't think he's bad.
I could entertain Marmot being the unlynchable one given that he has barely given a fuck all game. Joe Cool indeed.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 am
its
mac
kylie
You suggested Marmot and Pennywise were the players you struggled most with when looking for inspiration to read them as civilians. For one or both of those two, I need you to comb through their posts and also others' posts relative to them to identify who the most likely teammates are.

We can still make this happen if we build an entire team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:37 am
I could entertain Marmot being the unlynchable one given that he has barely given a fuck all game. Joe Cool indeed.
Plausible.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:38 am
wolbre04 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 am
its
mac
kylie
You suggested Marmot and Pennywise were the players you struggled most with when looking for inspiration to read them as civilians. For one or both of those two, I need you to comb through their posts and also others' posts relative to them to identify who the most likely teammates are.

We can still make this happen if we build an entire team.
I'll start with penny
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jay if you are leading us down the garden path ... I'm not even going to be mad because it's genuinely impressive.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JJJ
~ Kyle
~ Mac

Mac
~ JJJ
~ wolbre

LC
~ Kyle
~ Mac

Kyle
~ LC
~ Mac

wolbre
~ Mac
~ Kyle

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 amOver 300 posts and he has written Marmot's name twice. Not a good look for Kyle.
i'm a casual reactionary player and marmot has done little to be reacted to
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 am Jay if you are leading us down the garden path ... I'm not even going to be mad because it's genuinely impressive.
No
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:39 am Jay if you are leading us down the garden path ... I'm not even going to be mad because it's genuinely impressive.
No
:ponder:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

For the first time in at least a few phases, I'm glad I'm not mafia. We're presented with an opportunity to mount the greatest comeback in the history of The Syndicate, and perhaps the history of many other places too.

So we find glory today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 amOver 300 posts and he has written Marmot's name twice. Not a good look for Kyle.
Is that so friendo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Was thinking about this earlier today while I went about my business. Did they plan how the leader would act in relation to the rest of the baddies, or did they just wing it in their own individual styles?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 am
Was thinking about this earlier today while I went about my business. Did they plan how the leader would act in relation to the rest of the baddies, or did they just wing it in their own individual styles?
I would assume the default point is always likely to be "wing it in their own individual styles", with the benefit of unlynchability only likely to appear under certain circumstances which incite unconscious exposures.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 am
For the first time in at least a few phases, I'm glad I'm not mafia. We're presented with an opportunity to mount the greatest comeback in the history of The Syndicate, and perhaps the history of many other places too.

So we find glory today.
We shall see, if we can repeat Tree.

Tee hee.

Read Tree. It's glorious.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =106&t=787
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ok walk over, i've thought about it. i think the pheonix wright boss guy's borderline immortality would incite at least a small increase in that players confidence in making things happen in the thread, it might be invisible if that player is already inactive, i think that sort of role would lend itself to the place of, if not leading the town then maybe gently steering the town, comfy in the fact that, worst case scenario if they get lynched for being too obviously outside of the shadows, their vote will remain around until the end of the game

that doesn't help much, though because honestly i think every player might react to being given such a role differently, and i think if the role fell into the hands of a lower key contributional player, there might not be a difference at all
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:42 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:40 am
Is that so friendo.
yeah. check how many times i've said inh's name, or wolbre's. it's probably similarly low.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:48 am ok walk over, i've thought about it. i think the pheonix wright boss guy's borderline immortality would incite at least a small increase in that players confidence in making things happen in the thread, it might be invisible if that player is already inactive, i think that sort of role would lend itself to the place of, if not leading the town then maybe gently steering the town, comfy in the fact that, worst case scenario if they get lynched for being too obviously outside of the shadows, their vote will remain around until the end of the game

that doesn't help much, though because honestly i think every player might react to being given such a role differently, and i think if the role fell into the hands of a lower key contributional player, there might not be a difference at all
It's something fair to consider as you assess players who you believe fit the appropriate profile and personality. It shouldn't eliminate those who don't, however.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i wanna talk about long con real fast for the sake of poe, but it involves a non information based theory on what his literal actual role might be, are we at the point where this might be prudent to bring up/discuss?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kyle, please say your piece about LC. There is no reason to hold things back now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:41 am

So we find glory today.
We shall see, if we can repeat Tree.

Tee hee.

Read Tree. It's glorious.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... =106&t=787
I already have my homework assignment. Now, though, as of 1 minute ago, my wife went to bed and the TV turned off... so my ind will be less distracted as I am able to focus on the DDL thingy.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think LC killed epignosis
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:52 am i wanna talk about long con real fast for the sake of poe, but it involves a non information based theory on what his literal actual role might be, are we at the point where this might be prudent to bring up/discuss?
Feel free, but you will be wasting your time. :srsnod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am i think LC killed epignosis
I can't even
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

based on his reaction to the kill and my theory about the kill having been because of a sniper rather than because of the mafia because it said "shot" instead of "killed"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 am i think LC killed epignosis
I don't think so. There's no animosity in Epi's direction preceding the kill.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Penny quotes:
Pennywise wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:06 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:58 pm @Pennywise @avita

who are you? tell me your secrets

who do u know, where are you from
I'm someone from NF.
Only know Avito (I think you mistagged him there by the way), novaselinenever and DDL.
Don't think I know anyone else in this game.

I'd tell you my secrets, but I have none.
Kyle and him going back and forth. He knows Nova and DDL from another server. Really not much to see in his 17 post iso :/ .

Stuff relative to Penny:
Scotty wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:48 pm Sounds like pennywise has gotten good at lasting long into games

Dizzy: We have the power to change that. >:)
Seriously though, I was leaning towards voting Penny now. I think he hasn't any other games here going on? He's newer here and I would expect more activety excitement? I have absolutely no impression of him in this game. And nobody has brought him up or brought attention to him before now. With this in mind the meta from Dragon was very helpful. Penny not being all over the thread is according to the meta to be expected. But it still leaves me with no read what so ever. And having someone who has a playstyle who's not very pro town and hard to clear, but effective as scum, doesn't sound great to me. Sue me.

Penny, please give a couple of cents?
Dizzy questioning Penny and he never responds. Penny is described as being very effective as scum here. Could he just be on hidden online status and lurking/having abilities randomized?

More from Dizzy (Who died that night)
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:37 pm I still don't feel I have a real hard scum reads that sticks. So either I'm missing stuff, or the scum team is like Dom, Penny, Sig and Avito or something. Both options are lame lame.
Interesting.
juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:31 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:28 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:07 am I'm going to have to re-evaluate my reads. I tend to think one of Pennywise, INH, and I guess Dom are bad but that leaves 3 more that I've got marked as "good" must be bad. I feel the need for some GTHs to get a feel for some reads. If not during the night maybe we can do some tomorrow.
Base on....probability?
You mean my thinking that Penny, INH or Dom is bad? Yes, I'm basing that on probability. I could be dead wrong and all the baddies are active but my experience tells me we have at least one who is inactive.
She died the following night after.
juliets wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:47 pm I'm going to go ahead and vote Penny for the vig and will change it if I think nova looks worse.

[VOTE: Pennywise] aubergine
More from Juliets
juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 pm So Long Con has voted Penny - I wonder if thats because there are too many votes on Dom.
Potentially LC and Penny teammates?

Also, I would like to point out that a LARGE number of people shifted off Penny and went for Dom in the last day. If someone has a vote order that would be great. We could garner info from that maybe

Other than that, there really isn't much on Penny aside from "Let's kill the inactive penny bc he might be mafia"
I still think he could be firing off abilities randomly as scum
@JaggedJimmyJay
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or apparently maybe not?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 am based on his reaction to the kill and my theory about the kill having been because of a sniper rather than because of the mafia because it said "shot" instead of "killed"
I agree with the theory about the role origin of the kill, but not the player origin of the kill.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think his reaction kind of rules out that he vigged Epi. He immediately assumed you were calling him bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL I know this probably looks scummy, but I have to go to bed now, and I'll DDL in the morning. I'm sorry. Wife.

Linki: Of course you do JJJ... and I ;) because I think you are the Civ vig who killed Epi.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”