The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That's unfortunate.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:05 pm all other night murders have said "killed" i wonder if epignosis was killed by one of the snipers
Now that makes much more sense than being killed by the mafia team, at least in my mind.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So what happened to the mafia kill? Blocked?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:05 pm all other night murders have said "killed" i wonder if epignosis was killed by one of the snipers
I strongly believe this to be true.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I'll have to ponder this more tomorrow. :offtobed:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: juliets] aubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Whoa, I go to leave and Scotty votes for me. What's up Scotty, what makes you think I am mafia?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh well, I'll address it tomorrow. Too tired.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

juliets wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 pm So what happened to the mafia kill? Blocked?
the blocking role is even nights only so I'd assume it was stopped by a protection? I don't see anything else. Maybe *secrets*

or it could be that quin just used a different kill word this time
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Kyle's observation is a good one. Given the theme and the roles in play, along with Epignosis being the one killed, I think there's a good chance this was not a kill by the mafia team. If so, that means someone out here ought to have some good evidence in favor of or against someone (depending upon protective or blocking actions). Nobody can infodump and I strongly discourage that -- but anyone can absolutely do an ISO or make a case to promote a read. So get to it.

If anyone has reason to believe this theory or line of thinking is faulty, then say so.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:30 pmI think Kyle's observation is a good one.
is this real? real validation? i can finally die in peace
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis as a civilian provides a great avenue for analysis. Given that he played the way he did, he presented a serious challenge for any civilians trying to determine what he was doing. This also means the mafia were challenged to handle The Matter of Epignosis in a way that was believable. I have a feeling someone screwed that up.

I don't get Epi's approach here, but in death it can still be useful. I encourage y'all to do whatever you can with it. I will.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Dom handle Epignosis?

Not applicable. Dom made no mention of Epignosis.

This does him no favors, but it's not surprising given that he hasn't been around.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Dragon D. Luffy handle Epignosis?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:50 pm I suspect nova tho. Epi made a good point and I still think his lapluie vote was forced. He could have fought for it. He just came, made what looked like a joke vote, and hours later came back and joined the sexy civ wagon available.
I'm not sure why DDL would assert Epi's vote for lapluie was forced (or if that's even what he meant here).

Epignosis is an afterthought in the technicolor votes thing.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 am The mafia team has (presumably):

Killed Dyslexicon
Silenced Scotty
Killed sig
Silenced JJJ

When your team has a mafia silencer, at what point is it optimal to silence one of your own?

Knowing that silenced persons are almost never lynched here, what do you do?
I'd say... not when the person is in danger of being lynched soon, because we aren't THAT merciful. GoC shows a lot of examples of that.

But when the person has just a little suspicion on them and wants to stall... may be a good use of it.
Idle chatter about silencing strategy.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:11 pm I can't for the life of me remember what Epi's position is. He is changing it a lot and for little reason.

Like he always does that, but maybe this game he is overdoing it?
I would disagree that Epignosis changed his opinions a lot. He backed off on his suspicion of me, sort of, and lost interest in his civilian read on INH. Otherwise I don't recall much of that. His posts did seem arbitrary, but not the development of his reads.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:42 pm Ok so

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

until he at least explains what's up with that random-ass Kyle vote.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:35 pm DDL voted for me for a stupid reason (like I owe him a Kylemii vote explanation), and if you vote for him, then that makes it 3-DDL, 4-Epi, which means you will be unlikely to be lynched, and I'm fine with that.
Well this usually makes people answer. :suspish:
I could question the utility of a pressure vote if it's given this "until" caveat which informs the target of exactly what's necessary to alleviate that pressure. At the same time, DDL would have to realize that Epi doesn't care about these kinds of demands.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:04 pm Hey DDL-

I said my Kylemii vote was for no reason.

Your vote is still on me.

Por quê?
Not done catching up. Gimme 5 min.

Also holy shit you know the use of the por ques better than 95% of Brazilians for reals.
Stalling at EOD as Epignosis gives him the eyeballs for his vote.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm I'm not 100% sure of either of you.
I'm 100% sure of Avito's alignment.
I was talking about a Day 2 read. :suspish:
Epignosis is tied for the tally lead.

He doesn't like a lynch of sprityo, his tie buddy.

He doesn't like a lynch of juliets, the only other person in decent range.

Is he a mafioso?
I don't know.

But I don't think I wanna lynch him today anymore.

I can see where he's coming from. Last few games I played with him he seemed pretty distressed about his lack of accuracy while lynching so it seems he's becoming less confident about it. I think that's what is happening to him because I've gone through a similar proccess over the last years. If he's town, he's being less assertive and instead more passive about it. Or faking it as a baddie.

I'm still voting for him though, because I'm still thinking who I want to change my vote for.
It's a bit of a reach to attribute Epi's bizarre play to a lack of confidence. That doesn't mean he's wrong, but I wouldn't make that assumption.

~~~~~

This manner of analysis is not something I do often, so it's difficult to draw confident conclusions. In DDL's case, I do see some evidence of a guy who is doing whatever comes to mind in the moment to try to figure out Epignosis, and that he is uncertain about it. It's not far removed from my own approach in that regard, so that's nice. There are a few moments where I question DDL's logic, but I don't think I care about that.

I don't think this makes him look worse. I welcome disagreement.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did insertnamehere handle Epignosis?

Early in the game they had a little chat about David Lynch stuff. Okay.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.
He sucks at early-game divination, but gives Epignosis civilian credit among others (the two most active players to that point).

~~~~~

This is about it. I don't care for it though. Epignosis didn't do a whole lot early in the game to earn credit from a guy who in my experience is usually hard to earn credit from. Considering he gave his civilian reads to Epignosis and the two most active players may be suggestive of easy-button fake reads and TMI.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Jackofhearts2005 handle Epignosis?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:30 pm Are Epi and Long Con the BTSC civilians?
Are they even activated yet?
Doesn't appear activation is a thing
I need to reread the roles. My understanding is most town roles start vanilla and get unvanillaed later maybe.
This was Jack's only acknowledgement of the existence of Epignosis on Day 1, albeit indirect.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:42 am There better be content on the other end of Epi going after Jay for not speaking Spanish.
I don't know what this means.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:49 am
Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:42 am There better be content on the other end of Epi going after Jay for not speaking Spanish.
Describe some content of the type you're imagining. I don't understand.
Just content. I’m saying there is a big annoying chunk of text where Epi and Jimmy are going around about schedules and Spanish and Jimmy is a dog. I’m gettung fuck all out of it because it’s a dumb accusation and Jay’s right that sometimes Epi just makes dumb accusations.

I’m like a page from caught up from where I entered the game so I really shouldn’t complain.
Jack acknowledged the spat between Epi and I on night 1. He didn't provide a read either way.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:06 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:43 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am I am here :beer:
how are you?

what's ur take on the current jay and epi face off
I liked Epignosis in it. He reads genuine, even though, imo, he might be over-reacting and making it more dramatic than it is and should be. JJJ comes off a bit worse than he started.

What's yours ?
Disagree. NAI for Epi. He comes across as “genuine” or “not genuine” based on mood swings, not alignment.
This is a more effortful non-read of Epignosis.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:16 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:39 am One thing's for sure. Probably. I doubt that Epignosis is scum and JaggedJimmyJay is civilian.
I don’t see that exchange as fake, if that’s what you’re implying. I’d almost be willing to rule them out as w/w. Almost.
This is a read.

Almost.

It's an almost discard of the possibility which is in a vacuum already the least likely (Epi and I are both mafia).

Yuck.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm Epignosis wondered aloud about the ramifications of me being silenced.

I wasn't silenced.

What does this mean to people judging Epignosis?
Epi is the silencer and was misdirected. :smoky:
K.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm I guess I’ll go ahead and [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

I tend to give Epi some leeway for bs cases, head butting and general grumpiness/laziness but I expect something to come of it eventually.

I like Jimmy's rainbow (save Juliets, who I’m not sure why people are voting for) and the Epi case but I can’t shake a bad feeling about him. Driving me up the wall over here. Waiting for the shoe to drop. Just not sure what kinda shoe it is.

Linki: I’ll read those Nova beefs in a bit. Nova is in one ear out the other for me.
Mac called this one opportunism and right now I am inclined to agree. Jack went to a lot of trouble to piece together a sentence that justifies an Epignosis vote. Then his waffle on me that follows displays an unwillingness to commit to any read he states.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm I'm not 100% sure of either of you.

Is he a mafioso?
I never give up no matter my alignment so I don’t know what to do with a player who does.

Game theory say scum going for pitty (or in this case confusion?) but that doesn’t bear out irl.

Either way, it’s annoying.
I stuck Epi's civilian-inclined EOD behavior in Jack's face and got this uhhhh well uhhhh this, but this, but this, either way, it's annoying thing.

Yuck.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:20 pm I really wish we had lynched Epi.
Why?

~~~~~

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did juliets handle Epignosis?
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
Whaddya think of the people who have voiced suspicion of you?
I don't have any feel for whether they are civ or not, it's too early. I think you and Epi are poking at me to see what comes out, Dys Im not sure about and INH is following Epi. As for interrogation I just haven't seen anything to interrogate yet.
Epi threw some poop her way on Day 0 and she responded in about the only way she could.
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:02 am
lapluie wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 pm I shoot lapluie.
hEY :pout:
lap, is Epi's comment why you voted for him?
Inquiry.

She felt Epi's suspicion of her was genuine.

I have no problem with any of this.

Willing to contest my Epi read while agreeing with most of the "rainbow" otherwise

I think she's handled him naturally to this point.
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:34 am Well, interesting argument. I know more about Epi I guess than I realized because I knew he was likely to not be able to access the thread from work and also that around dinner time he both cooks and places his bets for the night, so it does make sense to me that he was trying to catch up instead of keeping up with live action in the thread. I didn't play the other games referenced where Epi has reacted this way but its good to know from Jay that he's seen this behavior before from a civ Epi. And it's good to know from Mac that Jay does this cursing thing when he is civ because that part of it struck me as odd, in fact hostile, which made me think maybe he and Epi were staging the whole fight thing. (My thought was that admin Jay wouldn't risk behaving that way unless they both were on the same team.) So I guess I come out of this with an unchanged view on both of them, i.e., that they are both civ.
Supports Epi in his inability to access the game at work in a way I'd expect her to regardless of alignment.

~~~

I'm skipping ahead to this, because I think it's telling:
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:38 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:35 pm DDL voted for me for a stupid reason (like I owe him a Kylemii vote explanation), and if you vote for him, then that makes it 3-DDL, 4-Epi, which means you will be unlikely to be lynched, and I'm fine with that.
Oh gosh Epi I'm seeing DDL as town. I'm trying to understand what Jay is seeing in wolbre, thinking I may have missed something. If you have to vote for me go ahead, I understand and it's just a game.
This reads extremely sincere to me. I'm not lynching juliets.

~~~~~

Good looks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Kylemii handle Epignosis?
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:17 pm Epignosis, how are you doing?
lol
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 pm I have been waiting for Epi's trademark day 1 hostile thread takeover gimmick and it never came. How disappointing.
this game epi feels quieter than normal, calmer
tru
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 am this is the epi i know and love
This was Kyle's reception of Epi fighting with me on Night 1.
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 am anyone else around other than Epignosis and Jay? I have a question for u
how are you?

Kyle seems comfortable here, and in such a way that I don't get the impression he is putting a great deal of thought into the things he says about Epignosis. He's just tossing out the obvious question in the moment. I have no beef.
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:31 am
how are you?

I liked Epignosis in it. He reads genuine, even though, imo, he might be over-reacting and making it more dramatic than it is and should be. JJJ comes off a bit worse than he started.

What's yours ?
Epi is a 9/10, Jay is a 6.5/10

I didn't have an opinion on epi before this exchange and was worried about the fact that he hadn't stuck his teeth into anything yet, but now this seems like... Epi is being Epi again and that seems good.

It seemed like epi brought up some valid points but Jay's responses to him felt genuine. If one of them is mafia I'd put money on it being jay but it's also possible that they're actually just both civ again, like every other time this same thing happens
Precise numerical reads derived from Kyle's legendary Mafia mathematical models which have earned him such prestige among scholars of the game.
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:40 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:02 am [VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
hey what's up?
A guy who did fuck all for most of the game dropped an unexplained vote on Kyle. Kyle responded in a friendly way. This would have been a token moment for [insert mafioso] to start shouting indignantly about Epi not explaining himself and being suspicious blah blah blah. I appreciate that Kyle didn't do that.
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:00 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 pm Kyle who's your biggest suspect?
i guess epi, now that I've convinced myself of what is a possible motivation for his shenanigans. though the specific reason for my suspecting him means he shouldn't be lynched in the first place

I'm not all that versed in what everyone else has been up to, i want to review Juliets after reading today's events
Kyle eventually did decide Epi was a suspect based on role assignments. I am inclined to believe this, because I myself thought there was a real chance Epi could be the unlynchable mafia boss (if not the unlynchable independent). This was one reason I moved the lynch off of him.

~~~~~

I think Kyle looks fine at face value. I acknowledge that given the brief nature of his posts it's difficult to extract a lot of data. So make an emotion-driven read and proceed. Mine is that he's not suspicious for this stuff.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

in almost half of those posts you just quoted I'm asking someone how they're feeling, when will anyone ask me how I'm feeling :[
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Long Con handle Epignosis?
Long Con wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 pm You mean like, what's incorrect about it?
If "incorrect" is how you wish to approach it, by all means.
Something more sinister, then? You think he's bad, and trying to set you up?
Do you think this is what JJJ is doing, Mr. Epignosis, do you think so???

Not into Epi's suspicion of nova, but then he is into it.

Sure. This doesn't make me feel anything.
Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 pm Suppose JJJ is bad.

What would it take to lynch him?
Not sure. What other games has he been lynched in?
Mountain Mafia.
Here's some research in Mountain about why JJJ was lynched. It seemed to me like DDL was important in taking JJJ down, and here are some of the more pertinent posts I could find:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 am I'm still reading page 63 but I'm an impatient kid right now so imma leave this thought.

Usually whenever I play a game that has both Jay and Sloonei in it, I feel like Sloonei is Jay #2.

Like, their playstyles are very similar, but Jay is the protagonist. Sloonei is the sidekick. Jay leads the town. Sloonei helps. They are a fearsome civ duo that way, actually. The Jay 1 and the Jay 2. You don't want to cross their path if you're bad.

In this game, Sloonei is Jay #1.

He leads the town. He leads the conversation. He is the is the guiding light that will take us to victory, or to our doom. But he is the one steering the wheel.

Whatever Jay is, he is not Jay #1. Or even Jay #2. He is something else and I don't know what that is.

At this point I'd expect to be drowing in a sea of Jay. To have so much Jay around me I could barely breathe. But I can breathe just fine. Jay is talking, but he is not seizing control. He is engaging, but not in a way that makes me feel like he is trying to produce perfect reads on everyone on day 1, to make everyone interact with each other, to move the game forward.

He is not in his element. Something is wrong with him. So I'm itching to call him bad. Although, it is possible he might be busy or distracted or just having a bad civ game. It happens. But he is not the civ Jay I know, I'm sure of that.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:23 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 am I find Epi's case on Jimmy to be intriguing. I don't think I'll follow it today but Epi and Eloh come out looking better than JJJ in all their recent interactions.
Please elaborate.
I think you're basically describing town Eloh behavior and calling it a case for her badness. Epi calls you out.

Epi is also taking note of the Jack/Dunya square off in a way that doesn't look opportunistic. Feels way different from ME Epi, which is the last bad Epi I can remember. So that makes him look better.

Epi also characterizes your posts as easy analysis or analysis that leads nowhere. I could see the gth excercise that way as well.
I feel like regular civ Jay would be forcing that GTH down our throats and talking about its results all the time. I can barely remember it happened at all.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:16 pm I said I was going to put reads in this thread and I will. I do not have time to be Jerry Seinfeld and I don't give a shit about trying to be Jerry Seinfeld. I frankly don't see how there could be any impression that I give a shit about trying to be Jerry Seinfeld or any other generic super-civilian cookie cutter rendition of myself given the posts I have made in this game. This variety of meta read is bogus, as though JJJ suddenly forgets how to make a million posts when he draws a mafia role.

There's a reason I am only here during brief windows right now. That won't change for the foreseeable future in this or ensuing games. I implore the civilians in this thread to engage a broad dialogue whether I am your locked vote or not. Nothing is friendlier to the mafia team right now than a continuing focus on me, especially when I am in no position to engage the discussion.
You have 141 posts in this game. You are the 10th biggest poster. Your post count is lower than usual, but I don't think anyone here thinks it is insufficient.

But your playstyle is different. You are more reactive than usual, you use your methods like asking people questions and the GTH thing but you don't arrive to any useful conclusion with them. You don't participate in the discussion most of the time. You playstyle seems like a faulty mimicry of your real civ one.

Now, I will believe you are being affected by real life. The question is: is real life affecting your ability to play as a civ, or is it affecting your ability to fake your civ meta as a bad? Would a civ Jay, in this situation, be quality over quantity and try to reduce the amount of reads and usefulness but still be an useful voice in the civs' quest? Or an I tinfoiling and you being busy really causes a drastic change in your ability to contribute?

So, which JJJ are we seeing here?
This seems like a rather pointless contribution without a LC take. He's maintaining dialogue with Epignosis I suppose.

Long Con didn't say a lot during Day 3, including the final stretch when Epignosis was nearly lynched.

~~~~~

This doesn't move me either way.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:39 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
Cool, why

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:34 pm in almost half of those posts you just quoted I'm asking someone how they're feeling, when will anyone ask me how I'm feeling :[
User Kylemii, what is your present status and how does it compare to your most optimal recorded status?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

All work and no play makes JJJ a dull bboy

I think these kills are a distraction from the talking heads leading us astray. I think they are all a ploy to justify the fact that JJJ and/or Mac aren’t being killed.

“But Scotty, they wouldn’t kill JJJ or Mac because they’re not producing!”

Nah, they look plenty town. You need a made up reason to not kill either of them. And I believe it comes with these nonsense NKs.

JJJ has us believe that Epi was a vig kill...and at the same time, the mafia decided to hold off/were blocked?

Our protector died (Novato) and our roleblocker...uh..also just died.

I dunno guys, I think we need to start looking at the big posters here

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did MacDougall handle Epignosis?
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:45 pm Epignosis town
First post in the game is a town read on Epignosis. Not unlike Mac.
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 pm
Pennywise wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 pm Can't say I've ever played a game that started on day 0. >_>
It's a bit different, but at least you get a little head start with your teammates in BTSC right?
:disappoint:
Epi why did this disappoint you exactly? It sounds like Jay is imitating you. Was his imitation not up to your standard?
Poking Epignosis for an emoji. I'm not sure a mafioso bothers with this.
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 pm I have been waiting for Epi's trademark day 1 hostile thread takeover gimmick and it never came. How disappointing.
Alas.
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I agree with Jay about Epi being weirdo. That sprityo post getting all high horse about the lynch seems lame but I dunno about scum lame more just lame lame. I am pretty sure he got well over his lap sus since he only self voted because he couldn't unvote. The worst part about it is he didn't have the cajones to just vote someone else instead of himself but it's the sort of fearless weirdo move I see town make and get lynched for more than scum.

Sprityo why you no vote anyone else?

Also rip lap.

Phone posting this weekend so rip my contributions.
Observed Epi being a weirdo. Tru.
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 am Epi is bad. I dunno if Jay is bad too but Epi hounded Jay straight out of the gates for reasons he can't remember and punctuation and seems more interested in trolling Jay than finding bad guys. His gimmick this time was meh as fuck and I bet he did it to play to his meta. I don't know how anyone can think he comes out of that interaction looking good.

They both softly prodded each other and then it predictably turned into a full blow up. They both look worse for it but Epi is just straight up talking shit.

Lynch Epi.
Mac took a side in the Epi/JJJ fight. I don't object to the read.
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:29 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:31 pm Epi what happened to voting for Jay?
Should I be voting for Jay?
Yeah you should be.
For what reason?
Because you said you would and to do otherwise makes you a big phony.
Let me check to see if I give a fuck about that.

Nope.
A tough guy I see. Big tough Epi and his big muscles.
lol

I don't agree that Epi had to vote for me to avoid looking phony. I've hounded someone all night phase and then acted like it never happened in the day phase (as a civilian) multiple times. Reads change and there's no point in holding tight to one when the conviction dwindles.
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:15 pm Not voting for Epi today. Sit down children.
This one surprised me in real-time, and I think it's a nice look for Mac. He could have laid waste to Epignosis if he wanted to given the history of posts he had regarding that read. He didn't care and adapted (though one might accuse him of hypocrisy given the prior point).

Mac did entertain the lynch a little bit, but ended up at this POE pool.

~~~~~

I think Mac looks fine.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 pm All work and no play makes JJJ a dull bboy

I think these kills are a distraction from the talking heads leading us astray. I think they are all a ploy to justify the fact that JJJ and/or Mac aren’t being killed.

“But Scotty, they wouldn’t kill JJJ or Mac because they’re not producing!”

Nah, they look plenty town. You need a made up reason to not kill either of them. And I believe it comes with these nonsense NKs.

JJJ has us believe that Epi was a vig kill...and at the same time, the mafia decided to hold off/were blocked?

Our protector died (Novato) and our roleblocker...uh..also just died.
Your suspicion is wrong. I don't care about it.
Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 pmI dunno guys, I think we need to start looking at the big posters here
Tell me about Jack.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Marmot handle Epignosis?
Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:39 am One thing's for sure. Probably. I doubt that Epignosis is scum and JaggedJimmyJay is civilian.
K. This is a stance emerging from the Epi/JJJ fight. I don't know why he felt this way, but it's there.
Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 am I'm having flashbacks of Epignosis vs Sloonei in Lord of the Rings Mafia. They were both mafia in that game.
Well there's a thing. I'll try to glance at that reference to see if I believe Marmot's comparison is authentic.
Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 am Epi is bad. I dunno if Jay is bad too but Epi hounded Jay straight out of the gates for reasons he can't remember and punctuation and seems more interested in trolling Jay than finding bad guys. His gimmick this time was meh as fuck and I bet he did it to play to his meta. I don't know how anyone can think he comes out of that interaction looking good.

They both softly prodded each other and then it predictably turned into a full blow up. They both look worse for it but Epi is just straight up talking shit.

Lynch Epi.
And here I was thinking the opposite. Why would Epi pick a fight with Jay Night 1 if he was mafia and Jay wasn't?
I don't understand why a Syndicate veteran asks this question about Epignosis. The guy is clearly not afraid of picking a fight with [insert any player here].
Marmot wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm why did we not lynch epi?
Marmot wanted Epi lynched while he was silenced. To be fair, he lost an entire day to talk about his feelings. I don't care for it being treated like an obvious move though, similarly to Jack's post-lynch lamentations.

~~~~~

He's Marmot. I have some mild suspicion. Reminder to self to check LOTR connection he drew.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did novaselinenever handle Epignosis?
how are you?

What's yours ?
He favored Epi in our standoff, granted with a caveat.
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

[VOTE: pennywise] aubergine
Feels like you're just throwing a vote on a low-hanging fruit and not really hunting.
nova just got my vote. sprityo gave a specific reason for his vote, and nova painted it as "just throwing a vote," established that Pennywise is "low-hanging fruit" without backing up that claim, and, despite saying sprityo is "not really hunting," has no qualms about anybody else who could fall into that category.

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine
His specific reason was weak. It was awkward af, and he just jumped on the wagon that McDougall started. I interpreted Mac's vote as a pressure's vote and someone wanting to here from a player that hasn't really said anything and trying to get some interactions going. I didn't interpret Spirityo's vote the same way. His mention of Pennywise being a veteran player and making it to end games was bullshit. How is that a justification for a vote ?

About Pennywise, he is a low-hanging fruit. He was inactive, he doesn't really have any content and interaction to analyze and get a read on him from them. He is new.

At that time, I had not had qualms about anybody's vote. JJJ's vote was understandable since he ISOed Avito and has been uneasy with him. The other voter was Avito himself, and I called him out on it. He's still on me since D1 without justifications, and it's something we do on another forum when messing around. Told him to stop messing around and make a case if he thinks I'm bad.
One of Epi's few pointed moves in this game was to go after novaselinever here. I am less concerned with nova's response and more concerned with the progression. Given that Epi stopped doing anything, at least in the game thread, nova had a clear avenue to smear him if he wanted one.

novaselinenever isn't sure, but opts for the town read on Epignosis toward the end of Day 3 when Epi was in danger of being lynched. I think this is a decent look for nova. Like I said, he had every excuse to shit on Epi if he wanted to. Instead he shat on me for much of the day. There's no opportunism in that. A more convoluted accusation of TMI could be rendered, but I am not feeling it.

~~~~~

I think nova looks a bit better than before.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Pennywise handle Epignosis?

Well, he participated in the same Mafia game as Epignosis.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did Scotty handle Epignosis?
Scotty wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:09 pm Sounds like Epi is enlisting other people to defend him so he doesn’t have to :nicenod:
Scotty's pipe-in when Epignosis called for people to shit on my early tinfoil.

Epignosis made an bullshit accusation of Scotty here and Scotty joked it off. I would anticipate a little fury here.
Scotty wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:14 pm @Quin !!!! Change the thread name Por favor!

Epi, are you even trying? I can’t tell
That's the question, amirite.

~~~~~

This doesn't inspire my bloodlust, but I don't care for it. There really isn't much else to talk about here either.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

How did wolbre04 handle Epignosis?

Epi is green on a particularly civilian-inclined rainbow list (the majority are blue or green; this assumes wolbre considers green a town color). This was night 1. I don't object to the Epi placement, though the generosity of the rainbow is a little concerning.
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 am That long winded argument was just..l ugh
This didn't happen in Greece with Epi and his behavior seems, weird, yet I can understand why he would be frustrated. He's probably floating around green/null suppose in my mind.
The comment regarding the misinterpreted translation is buyable as JJJ tried to just make an assumption from Epi. I guess this is fine. I think JJJ looks better to me than Epi but I'm not 100% comfortable/confident saying that due to inexperience with them both

Can someone else answer this question: Does Epi traditionally go after someone (or jay/another high poster/'leader') early on in games? Or was this just something abnormal?
He states a meta-based grievance here and seemingly equates green to null? Please clarify wolbre.
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:19 pm JJJ, sorry if I've overlooked or forgotten but what is the reason for your Epi read? Is it his votes and lack of explanation?
He's playing a clown game.

His suspicion of me in Night 1 looked like it could have been formed in a "Epignosis Attacks JJJ" shaped cookie cutter, and he employed exaggerated language I don't associate with him, like this:

This guy is trying to move shit on to me, someone he HAS to know can't be on all the time because of work, and make a kill elsewhere. This is trash.

And some more caps lock

His vote for Marmot on Day 2 was a waste, and it recalls lapluie's own vote for him on Day 1 which he similarly disparaged. If it'd have been placed very late when the Avito wagon was already in control it'd be a different issue, but there was over an hour left and the wagons were close between Avito and nova. Weak.

Today I have very little idea what his reads are or where he's headed. He assumed I was silenced after three hours of quiet for some reason. His posts seem to be pouring at random from some unseen source.
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:52 pm Ok so INH has 8 of 16 posts that are about Twin Peaks. He then sheeps Epi's vote for me and votes lap in the Hot Potato. Then he doesn't vote at all in the Avito lynch. This is not a good look but I need to think through whether the Genius is interfering with his play this game.
I don't remember Epi playing like this in Greece as a civ, and I think INH may be someone to look at later on. Epi has been playing weird as has INH (per the testimony of others) and maybe both are scum?
I think I would prefer an Epi vote at the moment, but I'll still try and ping INH once and awhile in case he can help add any ingredients he has to the soup, I'm just worried he might be afk and eventually overlooked completely
[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
That meta grievance turned into a Day 3 vote. I can't fault wolbre for this given that 1) he's new here and doesn't know Epi well and 2) I've not seen Epi play this way either. I don't think meta alone is an inspired reason for a vote though.

~~~~~

This doesn't make me feel better or worse about wolbre.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to ensure it's clear for anyone who just pops into the thread and sees a bowl of ISO salad: this is not night kill analysis. I am not convinced that's even what happened.

Rather, Epignosis played an unusual game and I think that generated an environment where the mafia team would have to handle him in a way that looks authentic -- more challenging when he's a weirdo civilian than when he's a more typical expression of an Epignosis civilian.

After looking through all that I now want to lynch Jack, and I want it bad. He looks awful to me. Off with his head.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe a bit clearer: I think Epignosis played the role of DrWilgy in this game (whether intentionally or not):
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 pm 1x Goofball -- often civilian factions can genuinely benefit from having someone screwing around a bit (so long as they still attempt to play the game productively). They create a unique and challenging environment for those who already know them to be innocent. More than just one of these though amounts to a significantly less informative thread. Typically low-to-moderate in post count. Example: DrWilgy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 pmOur protector died (Novato) and our roleblocker...uh..also just died.
Avito wasn't a doctor, he was a bodyguard. Our doctor is still alive.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

I thirst, nay, I ache for your thoughts on all that stuff I just did.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Stay motivated, y'all. We're off to a shit start, but it can be turned around. There is silver lining:

1) Fewer options left means the pool of suspects is narrower.
2) When it takes this long to eliminate the first mafioso, it tends to mean the interactions between them are juicier as necessary to facilitate continued survival. Get one and they can collapse like a house of cards.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 am Kylemii

I thirst, nay, I ache for your thoughts on all that stuff I just did.
i thought it was pretty neat
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

jk i haven't read it, i was playing zelda

i''ll look now
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:54 am jk i haven't read it, i was playing zelda

i''ll look now
If you only focus on one, make it Jack.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am
Scotty wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 pmOur protector died (Novato) and our roleblocker...uh..also just died.
Avito wasn't a doctor, he was a bodyguard. Our doctor is still alive.
Oh right. I knew that.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] I see and skimmed most of your “how x handled Epi” novels and i don’t understand what you’re trying to show.

If we’re under the assumption that one of the vig’s Shot him, shouldn’t the people that seem to have the most veiled animosity be civ? Or...I just don’t know why you’re focusing so heavily on Epi interactions.

In any case, I feel like you’re just doing busy work to make it look like you’re doing something.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 am @JaggedJimmyJay I see and skimmed most of your “how x handled Epi” novels and i don’t understand what you’re trying to show.

If we’re under the assumption that one of the vig’s Shot him, shouldn’t the people that seem to have the most veiled animosity be civ? Or...I just don’t know why you’re focusing so heavily on Epi interactions.
It has nothing to do with him being killed.

It has everything to do with how he was treated by everyone given the bizarre manner in which he played the game. Some people knew he wasn't mafia the entire time and I think that's bound to show up.
Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 am In any case, I feel like you’re just doing busy work to make it look like you’re doing something.
I don't care what you feel like. Your feelings are shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry I shouldn't be so cranky.

It's just incredibly irritating to sit here for two hours doing Mafia crap only to be told "I haven't read that" or "you're doing busy work".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Particularly given that in the process of doing that Mafia crap I produced the most confident mafia read I have had in the entire game to this point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Is he a mafioso?
I never give up no matter my alignment so I don’t know what to do with a player who does.

Game theory say scum going for pitty (or in this case confusion?) but that doesn’t bear out irl.

Either way, it’s annoying.
this post bothers me a lot
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i keep rereading it over and over and I can't pinpoint why but i hate it
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Worst post in the game, IMO.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] your analysis was helpful and good and appreciated and also i love you
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i paused the fireblight ganon boss battle in order to read ur isos don't feel down
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i dislike the interpretation of epi wanting a more ideal lynch than the ones that would have been easier to get as being equivalent to giving up

Return to “Previous Side Missions”