Aka: Tangy

Re: WARP ZOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Jeez, i'ma have to think about this one a little more...
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I voted BWiT (makes me uneasy after he didn't even comment in the last Warp Zone) and Boomslang (to further the lynch at hand). Hopefully at least somebody there is a villain.

Wow, Hell sucks (go figure). Hope we can get outta this place fast before Little Horn becomes too intense. O.O

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Well hullo, Hedge and Russ. :)

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hullo, MR. How are you?

For the record, I do believe in the Warp Zone now. :P

So let me get this straight: do we each choose a player and then each player loses 5 lives? Or do we decide collectively? And how long have you been in here, MR? You've been off the poll a few times, right?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Russtifinko wrote:Hullo, MR. How are you?

So let me get this straight: do we each choose a player and then each player loses 5 lives? Or do we decide collectively? And how long have you been in here, MR? You've been off the poll a few times, right?
Yeah, I was in the first one once, along with INH and BWiT. Hedge was there the night before us, iirc. That time, we could choose to block players.

This time, we can vote for up to 3 players to lose 5 lives. So this marks my 3rd time in here, haha.

And it seems like MP keeps all the posts until the poll/Chapter changes?

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mister Rearranger wrote:

Yeah, I was in the first one once, along with INH and BWiT. Hedge was there the night before us, iirc. That time, we could choose to block players.

This time, we can vote for up to 3 players to lose 5 lives. So this marks my 3rd time in here, haha.

Cool! So you're an old hand at this. Well I feel so powerful now. I'm gonna be hanging out with MP all day though, so I won't be around until late tonight. Who are your thoughts on people who deserve votes? Personally, I don't trust Epi, and I feel edgy about BWT and Devin among others. Those are just the first to pop into my head, anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Russtifinko wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Cool! So you're an old hand at this. Well I feel so powerful now. I'm gonna be hanging out with MP all day though, so I won't be around until late tonight. Who are your thoughts on people who deserve votes? Personally, I don't trust Epi, and I feel edgy about BWT and Devin among others. Those are just the first to pop into my head, anyway.
Ok, s'all good! I've had BWiT in mind since early on, something has bugged me about him all game. Devin, I'm torn on. As much as I'd like to trust him for backing Llama so strongly, that can be just as solid of an indicator that he was a baddie trying to gain some cred early on. What leads you to not trust Epi though? After his rezz and all.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Hedgeowl »

Oh man, so did MP leave up all the posts I made? I completely forgot to vote after that.

Fun times. I am finding I agree with the points on bwt and DP that Epi is making though. I suspected bwt earlier but then he has been a it absent, so kinda went off my radar. :ponder:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hedge: Yeah, haha. I made sure I left a clear record of what I did when I was in that Warp Zone and then he deleted it when this one started. :disappoint:

So you forgot to vote last time? Huh. Mind saying who you would have blocked if you were here?

Epi is bringing up the exact same 2 suspects I'd been mulling over before. Which makes me wary of everyone all over again, haha.

Also, what are your thoughts on INH? In the last Warp Zone, I wasn't too put off by him, but I'm thinking the baddies almost had to have sent someone into these things by now, no? BWiT is my frontrunner (espec since he was online, but didn't respond to my posts at all), but I want to see how the main thread is responding to Epi's mention of him and DP for now.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

That was the most hilarious day to observe especially as you and Devin realized I was off the poll. I had no idea it would happen, but it greatly amused me. As for suspects I was really thinking about Lizzy at the time. I do not feel sure about her at all. Every game she gets me! Accusations were flying as I recall and I came close to blocking llama, but never made up my mind.

I couldn't decide from the vote analysis I did how I felt about inh. He seems a little all over the place. I wondered about him a bit but haven't dug into his posts yet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hmm, alright; this is my first time playing with Lizzy so I have no idea if this aggressiveness is her MO. Vomp pinged me the most with his follow-up to her vote for me, but he's been doing weird sh*t all game, lol. I'm considering BWiT, DP, and Vomp, or maybe two of those 3. Idk. :/

I'll touch base again later, my work shift is coming to an end in 10 minutes and I've gotta pack up. Peace!

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Hmm, alright; this is my first time playing with Lizzy so I have no idea if this aggressiveness is her MO. Vomp pinged me the most with his follow-up to her vote for me, but he's been doing weird sh*t all game, lol. I'm considering BWiT, DP, and Vomp, or maybe two of those 3. Idk. :/

I'll touch base again later, my work shift is coming to an end in 10 minutes and I've gotta pack up. Peace!

I am actually surprised Vomps didn't vote with her more. It's an in-house joke maybe, but they will staunchly defend each other no matter what game it is. Lizzy has a few different styles, but she does it on purpose. She like so sew a bit of chaos sometimes and keep people on their toes. AP is another friend of Vomps and Lizzy, but I am not having good feeling about him this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Poor llama. :(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:

Ok, s'all good! I've had BWiT in mind since early on, something has bugged me about him all game. Devin, I'm torn on. As much as I'd like to trust him for backing Llama so strongly, that can be just as solid of an indicator that he was a baddie trying to gain some cred early on. What leads you to not trust Epi though? After his rezz and all.
I like your guys' discussion points! I'll respond to MR's first, since they're quoted here. It seems we feel fairly unanimously about BWT. My only question is, do we all vote for him here? Do you guys know whether we would find out his role if he died because of Warp Zone votes? He's near the top of my list for potential baddies, but if he's not then it would be nice to find out, because we could get clue from who's been going after him.

I also agree about your points on Devin, actually. It does look good for him that he supported llama earlier. Maybe I'm a bit biased because I was on the other side of that whole thing (defending Hedge and Boomslang against them), but I still feel that there was a baddie push in there somewhere. I know llama led it and was good, but it seems like the kind of thing a baddie would be glad to run with. There was a third player on their side, I believe, and that name is escaping me right now, but I think they have the potential to be a baddie too. I'll look it up.

As for Epi, there are many possible explanations for a rezz. It could be that he has a role secret that allowed for a rezz, that a civ thought he was civ as well and rezzed him, or a baddie teammate rezzed him. I agree that the rezz does make him look slightly better to me, and also that I tend to be a bit paranoid about Epi (Hedge will understand this). My thoughts on him are mostly gut. I felt like I read him pretty well (though a bit late) as a baddie that game, and I'm seeing similar things in this game.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Hmm, alright; this is my first time playing with Lizzy so I have no idea if this aggressiveness is her MO. Vomp pinged me the most with his follow-up to her vote for me, but he's been doing weird sh*t all game, lol. I'm considering BWiT, DP, and Vomp, or maybe two of those 3. Idk. :/

Hedge, you mentioned INH. He's so enigmatic and flighty that I have no read on him at all. I had actually almost forgotten he was playing. I think he's usually like that, but I ought to go back and read him before we decide.

Lizzy seems to me to be playing standard Lizzy style. Actually, even less zany than usual. I don't currently suspect her. She and Vomps do everything together, which is cute but can be frustrating too, because Vomps mostly interacts with just her, and it makes it even harder to read him.

I guess at this point I'd put DP, Vomps, and INH in the same boat of players who write little and about whom I have no solid read. I suppose if we think one or more of them are bad but aren't sure which one, we could each vote one of them. That has the potential to harm civs, though, so I'm not 100% behind it. It's just one idea.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

I agree, I feel kinda bad for llama! Replacing in and happening to be the top suspect at the moment. Does that change either of your thoughts on DP?

And by the way, it's been really nice having BTSC with you guys, however brief. Replacing in I felt a little lost to start, and even though I'm up to speed now it's been nice to see where others stand.

I'll be on in the morning for final decisions. Good night!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Oh! And I'm sorry for the quadruple post. But did one of you mention A Person? I wasn't paying tons of attention to him, but he was under some suspicion earlier and has kind of gone under the radar lately. He even told me in Day 5 he had no suspicions whatsoever, which seemed very weird. So he's definitely on my potential baddie list as well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Ok, VERY sorry I keep posting. I read Epi's post and matched it up with when BWT and DP did not vote. They missed lynch polls on Days 4 and 5. Dr. Fetus failed to hide on nights 3 and 4, which are adjacent to Days 4 and 5 (obviously). That looks pretty damning. I think it's a safe bet that one of them is Dr. Fetus.

I'm still puzzled by why they're being so obvious if that's true, though, and that gives me a little pause. Why always vote together, and why miss polls on nights right before not hiding Bandage Girl? It almost seems like they'd either have to have a role secret saying they must do that, because it would be such bad strategy otherwise. If something crazy happens and they do flip civ, though, I would bet it was a frame job by Epi. That possibility worries me, partly because I don't trust Epi much at all this game, and partly because I've seen Epi pull gambits like this before, but only if he does that math beforehand and knows his team will be guaranteed a win if it works. So I think if they are civ, it's a signal that Epi is bad and feels invincible.

It also bothers me that Epi would say that after having accused Mongoose of being Dr. Fetus because the player she replaced for was absent the days Bandage Girl wasn't hid. It makes me nervous that he set it up as a frame job and is seeing who he can hang it on, so to speak.

All that said, and as much as I don't trust Epi, I'd feel dumb ignoring such good hard evidence when everything we normally go on is so circumstantial. I think we should at least consider voting BWT and/or DP, or even them plus Epi. What do you two think?

Sorry for the long and somewhat stream-of-consciousness post. It's getting late. But that was really bothering me, so I wanted to get it out before morning.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Alright, yeah; I think I'm gonna a place my votes for DP and BWiT. I think Epi needs to be confronted first and foremost in the main thread before I make a concrete decision on him. I'll hit him with some questions about his rezz after the lynch and see how he responds.

Russ: Fair comments all around. I can understand the issues with Llama, but with all the replacements in this game, I'm not taking him out of consideration just because he's subbing in now.

I was hoping more votes would have taken place in the main thread at this point, but eh. :/ I have a bad feeling about this chapter, those 3 worm dudes are a-holes in the video game. :srsnod:

*votes BWiT and DP*

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: Russ, I'll PM the host asking about the role reveal thing as well as ask in here, because I was wondering the same. If MP says their roles do get revealed, I'll post an OT message and end it with a :) and if he says no, I'll end it with a :( instead.

MP: If a player we vote for here dies, does their role still become known in the main thread?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: Russ, I'll PM the host asking about the role reveal thing as well as ask in here, because I was wondering the same. If MP says their roles do get revealed, I'll post an OT message and end it with a :) and if he says no, I'll end it with a :( instead.

MP: If a player we vote for here dies, does their role still become known in the main thread?
Yes.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Alright, yeah; I think I'm gonna a place my votes for DP and BWiT. I think Epi needs to be confronted first and foremost in the main thread before I make a concrete decision on him. I'll hit him with some questions about his rezz after the lynch and see how he responds.

Russ: Fair comments all around. I can understand the issues with Llama, but with all the replacements in this game, I'm not taking him out of consideration just because he's subbing in now.

I was hoping more votes would have taken place in the main thread at this point, but eh. :/ I have a bad feeling about this chapter, those 3 worm dudes are a-holes in the video game. :srsnod:

*votes BWiT and DP*
Yay, we do get the reveal! That's good. We need the information, the way the game has gone so far.

I agree that more info on Epi would be helpful. Right now my gut is saying to vote for all 3 of them to hedge my bets. It guarantees taking 5 lives from at least one civ, which I hate. However, if Epi is up to something nefarious, I'm afraid it will be too late to do anything about it in thread. My gut still doesn't feel warm and fuzzy about him, so weakening him here seems a necessary precaution. If he turns out to be ok, then hopefully he won't draw many regular votes after.

*votes BWT, DP, and Epi*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

And MR, I agree about the worm things. I saw the video MP posted where RageQuit played that level and got pissed. Hahaha
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”