Jay the nunchuck king (host/nons)
45%

Total votes: 11
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 431

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 8

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei said we were being greedy with the lynches.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 pm Sloonei, do you believe the other mafia team is called the Obnoxious Odds?
I don't think this has to be the case. It's possible. I haven't given it much thought.

what do you make of the "Citadel Council" from the write-ups?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm Sloonei, besides Marmot and DrWilgy, who've been brought up here, were there any major suspects from your original tribe? I'm sorry if you already answered this elsewhere here.
Niju is player I was growing weary of. She was given a pass for a while because she was the first player nightkilled in the game, but that's clearly something that should be discarded at this point. I had a few substantial reasons for suspecting her that can't really be fleshed out here, and it's been a while since I looked at the other thread anyway.

LoRab was our "low-hanging fruit" option and for most of the game people have been trying to push a case against her, myself included, but I eventually dropped it myself. I don't know how others feel/felt about her.

Boomslang is a big shrug. Of all the players in this game, I think he's the one I am least familiar with. He didn't do anything to stand out as a civilian, but I couldn't find much that was explicitly suspicious about him either.

It was difficult to develop strong reads in our tribe because, until the very last day, we never lynched anybody and the players who were being killed were generally our town reads, the exceptions being sig and INH. we were just coming out of our pseudo-Day 1 phase when the button was pushed.
And you think a thread that couldn't lynch a single person over 8 days will be able to lynch Chuck?
given the evidence that I believe to be available to them, yes. And this is a moot point anyway, given that the thread is now populated by a new group of players. And given that I am not advocating for us waving the white flag today. I just don't think it's imperative that we lynch one of our own today given that the other tribe has the player around whom there is greatest suspicion. If the ideal result of Day 8 is for speedchuck to be lynched, then the other tribe will need to execute a lynch. what part of this are you resisting?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm Sloonei, besides Marmot and DrWilgy, who've been brought up here, were there any major suspects from your original tribe? I'm sorry if you already answered this elsewhere here.
Niju is player I was growing weary of. She was given a pass for a while because she was the first player nightkilled in the game, but that's clearly something that should be discarded at this point. I had a few substantial reasons for suspecting her that can't really be fleshed out here, and it's been a while since I looked at the other thread anyway.

LoRab was our "low-hanging fruit" option and for most of the game people have been trying to push a case against her, myself included, but I eventually dropped it myself. I don't know how others feel/felt about her.

Boomslang is a big shrug. Of all the players in this game, I think he's the one I am least familiar with. He didn't do anything to stand out as a civilian, but I couldn't find much that was explicitly suspicious about him either.

It was difficult to develop strong reads in our tribe because, until the very last day, we never lynched anybody and the players who were being killed were generally our town reads, the exceptions being sig and INH. we were just coming out of our pseudo-Day 1 phase when the button was pushed.
And you think a thread that couldn't lynch a single person over 8 days will be able to lynch Chuck?
given the evidence that I believe to be available to them, yes. And this is a moot point anyway, given that the thread is now populated by a new group of players. And given that I am not advocating for us waving the white flag today. I just don't think it's imperative that we lynch one of our own today given that the other tribe has the player around whom there is greatest suspicion. If the ideal result of Day 8 is for speedchuck to be lynched, then the other tribe will need to execute a lynch. what part of this are you resisting?
I'm not resisting, I'm trying to figure out where your head is at.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 pm Sloonei, do you believe the other mafia team is called the Obnoxious Odds?
I don't think this has to be the case. It's possible. I haven't given it much thought.
The known team are the Evil Evens and so far, their members' ultimate role numbers have been even.

This leads me to believe the other team is called the Obnoxious Odds, and that their ultimate role numbers will be odd.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pmwhat do you make of the "Citadel Council" from the write-ups?
To use your words, I haven't given it much thought. I just took it to be a reference to Mass Effect Mafia (from which Citadel Council comes).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My head is at wanting to lynch Marmot among our tribe members, but also hoping to give the other tribe a chance to lynch speedchuck due to the evidence pointed against him right now. If it is up to me, which it always should be, we should give Marmot a comfortable lead in the poll, but not so much that it becomes impossible for the other tribe to override us.

Unless there is another member of this tribe who others might consider a better option than Marmot.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:24 pm
The known team are the Evil Evens and so far, their members' ultimate role numbers have been even.

This leads me to believe the other team is called the Obnoxious Odds, and that their ultimate role numbers will be odd.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pmwhat do you make of the "Citadel Council" from the write-ups?
To use your words, I haven't given it much thought. I just took it to be a reference to Mass Effect Mafia (from which Citadel Council comes).
If the hosts are going for symmetry, the Obnoxious Odds would be the other mafia team. I don't know if that's what they're going for, or if they're just mashing things together colorfully. Do you think this might be significant?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh I have votes. This thread is just as fun as the last one.

Can I join the Tortoise tribe instead?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 pm My head is at wanting to lynch Marmot among our tribe members, but also hoping to give the other tribe a chance to lynch speedchuck due to the evidence pointed against him right now. If it is up to me, which it always should be, we should give Marmot a comfortable lead in the poll, but not so much that it becomes impossible for the other tribe to override us.

Unless there is another member of this tribe who others might consider a better option than Marmot.

How about Epignosis, Speedchuck's teammate. That'll guarantee a mafia lynch

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 pm My head is at wanting to lynch Marmot among our tribe members, but also hoping to give the other tribe a chance to lynch speedchuck due to the evidence pointed against him right now. If it is up to me, which it always should be, we should give Marmot a comfortable lead in the poll, but not so much that it becomes impossible for the other tribe to override us.

How about Epignosis, Speedchuck's teammate. That'll guarantee a mafia lynch
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:27 pm

If the hosts are going for symmetry, the Obnoxious Odds would be the other mafia team. I don't know if that's what they're going for, or if they're just mashing things together colorfully. Do you think this might be significant?
I just think the existence of role numbers and how they've shown up so far indicates an odd team. There's been one Night kill a Night more or less, and not two, so that sounds like one mafia team has the ODD kill and the other has the EVEN kill.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:38 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:34 pm If we all feel confident that speedchuck is bad, should we try to refrain from lynching today?
As far as you can tell, have both sides been getting all of the results?
Yes.
Awesome. I think they'll get the job done then.
Never underestimate the lackluster power of Bidoof!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:33 pm

I just think the existence of role numbers and how they've shown up so far indicates an odd team. There's been one Night kill a Night more or less, and not two, so that sounds like one mafia team has the ODD kill and the other has the EVEN kill.
You mean like how every game works?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Do you think the Evil Evens have the even kill?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:45 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Do you think the Evil Evens have the even kill?
Dunno, Which kill did you and speedchuck end up with?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei, would you say the Evil Evens team has the even kill? If you were designing the game, say.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:52 pm Sloonei, would you say the Evil Evens team has the even kill? If you were designing the game, say.
In the design you are proposing, that would make perfect sense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:52 pm Sloonei, would you say the Evil Evens team has the even kill? If you were designing the game, say.
In the design you are proposing, that would make perfect sense.
Okay. If that's the setup, then DH is accusing me of being on the team that killed nijuukyugou Night 1.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:31 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:11 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 pm Epi what benefit do we get from your thinking process of the N1 Kill?

Linki: status quo?
What benefit do YOU think we get from my thinking process? This is not a one-man show. Civilians should bounce ideas off mine rather than dismiss them as "extrapolation and more extrapolation" (of course it's extrapolation- nothing is ever certain).

I need other people to weigh in on what I offered, not dismiss it as DH and S~V~S seem content to do.
I'm not dismissing you, I'm just wondering what the point is/was.
If we assume we have mafia over here (and I can only hope that we do, or we are playing with ourselves), and we agree they have BTSC and can discuss the kill selection, then discussion of the kill selection has merit.

Find reasons to clear people, and then don't lynch those people.

People will roll their eyes and scoff at this, for example, but I would never kill nijuukyugou Night 1. Not only would I not like to do it on the basis that we are friends, I also don't see it as good strategy, since nijuukyugou likes to sit back early on and observe, and I thus would not advise my team to kill her Night 1. If you buy that, and I'm cool if you don't, then you have less reason to suspect me, which should give you more reason to suspect other people.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:55 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:41 pm nijuukyugou is not normally someone who draws a Night 1 Night kill.

And........
And that is something one who cares about finding mafia should consider.
Expound upon this. Why should I care whether Bloops is a Night 1 target or not? Who would target her N1, in your estimation? Mr. "Don't just say stuff"
nijuukyugou has never been, in my experience, killed Night 1. She also does not get lynched early, and she likes poetry, so I assume she would have sent in a poem. That means, if we accept the other tribe had the same haiku lynch protections in play, she would not have been in danger of being lynched. That means her BTSC partner would have been under no pressure to tip his or her hand (the rules notwithstanding). In addition, in my experience, nijuukyugou does not typically have a good reason to vote one person or the other Day 1.

Therefore nijuukyugou was a kill that happened because whatever discussion happened in the other tribe was comfortable enough discussion for the mafia faction. It was a clean kill that wouldn't lead to anybody, and one that was unlikely to draw the attention of any protective roles.

Given the above, I am looking for go-along-get-along people here.
Extrapolation
and more extrapolation
quite a jump there
You're going to have to get used to extrapolation. I have no other tools to worth with when considering the Night kill target given that I don't know what went on there. But I do know what nijuukyugou does 90% of the time on Days 1, and I know her in real life, and I introduced her to this site, so if I'm going to be comfortable making extrapolations, it will be now.

This was a kill meant to maintain the status-quo in their tribe. Book it.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Seems like a lot of wifom there

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:23 pm Seems like a lot of wifom there
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

See Epi's a smart enough player to know that the more he engages me the more I'll have to use against him and the more he posts those gifs the less likely he is to dig himself a bigger hole.

That is to say, a bigger hole than openly defending his mafia teammate and working with his mafia teammate to vote for a guy they both thought was civ.

Caught Day 2 and yall lasted this long its actually not bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Remarkable how few people see how great I am at mafia. If you'd just do what I tell you to do we'd have a much easier time of winning the game. I caught speedchuck with his pants down *day 1*, people. Nutella like Day 2 or 3 or something.

What're we doing here, playing mafia or playing footsie-fuck-around?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 2

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 pm Ugh I hate this lynch I think speed and ddl both look mostly civ. I trust speed more though so I guess I'll vote for DDL, speed's points against him in the iso post and LC's point about the slip are decent and I think at this point I'd rather vote with speedchuck than throwaway vote outside the two contenders. Looks like shit if speed turns out to be bad, but I don't think he is so I'm taking the gamble here. Not feeling great about it though.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
Yes hello waiter I'll have the CYA special with a side of all my bases covered
Nice. Day 2.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm Remarkable how few people see how great I am at mafia. If you'd just do what I tell you to do we'd have a much easier time of winning the game. I caught speedchuck with his pants down *day 1*, people. Nutella like Day 2 or 3 or something.

Oh jeez, whoops I seem to have dropped something. How embarrassing, let's see what it is:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:43 pm Remarkable how few people see how great I am at mafia. If you'd just do what I tell you to do we'd have a much easier time of winning the game. I caught speedchuck with his pants down *day 1*, people. Nutella like Day 2 or 3 or something.

Oh jeez, whoops I seem to have dropped something. How embarrassing, let's see what it is:
I'll win one of those damn things one day. Even if I have to steal it. :noble:

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm See Epi's a smart enough player to know that the more he engages me the more I'll have to use against him and the more he posts those gifs the less likely he is to dig himself a bigger hole.

That is to say, a bigger hole than openly defending his mafia teammate and working with his mafia teammate to vote for a guy they both thought was civ.

I've used three images to how many posts do I have let's see
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm just not seeing the Epi/chuck connection. I was just Epi's scum partner in Fellowship of the Ring a month ago. He didn't go out of his way to smear me, but he also didn't make protecting me a great big issue, and he certainly wouldn't have done something to draw a clear line between the two of us on Day 1. That's not a thing Epignosis does, and if that is the crux of the case against him, I'm not buying it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:00 pm I'm just not seeing the Epi/chuck connection. I was just Epi's scum partner in Fellowship of the Ring a month ago. He didn't go out of his way to smear me, but he also didn't make protecting me a great big issue, and he certainly wouldn't have done something to draw a clear line between the two of us on Day 1. That's not a thing Epignosis does, and if that is the crux of the case against him, I'm not buying it.
And guess what friends
We won. :srsnod:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:58 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 pm See Epi's a smart enough player to know that the more he engages me the more I'll have to use against him and the more he posts those gifs the less likely he is to dig himself a bigger hole.

How many times have you used the black and white gif since I brought up you being Chuck's teammate, though, was the point, which you knew.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:00 pm I'm just not seeing the Epi/chuck connection. I was just Epi's scum partner in Fellowship of the Ring a month ago. He didn't go out of his way to smear me, but he also didn't make protecting me a great big issue, and he certainly wouldn't have done something to draw a clear line between the two of us on Day 1. That's not a thing Epignosis does, and if that is the crux of the case against him, I'm not buying it.
Who cares what he did in LOTR. This isn't that game.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:58 pm

How many times have you used the black and white gif since I brought up you being Chuck's teammate, though, was the point, which you knew.

Three.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:11 pm
Who cares what he did in LOTR. This isn't that game.
But this is the same player as in that game. And it's not my only experience with scum Epi either. I don't even know if I've ever played a game on the Syndicate that he wasn't involved with in some capacity. I've caught him as a baddie more than once. I've correctly ID'd him as town more than once. He's spanked me as scum too but don't pay attention to that. I'm just saying that the case you are presenting against him does not align with my conception of Epignosis as a mafia player based on our history together.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I will chime in to say that I have also been bad with Epi and know he is cunning enough to both save when a partner needs to be saved and even more likely throw his partner to the wolves to gain cred. He’s versatile enough to have a different meta from game to game.

Anyway, I’m leaving my vote on him. 4 votes on Marmot ain’t bad, if we’re thinking Bidoof will pull through like we assume.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Waiting on Kyle to come in 30 minutes after the vote to ask what he missed

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:05 pm Btw since Chuck is bad and he got moved over, one of the people that came over here his also bad. At least.
well we did keep nutella, who was bad
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

has anything new surfaced about marmot since day 7?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm Waiting on Kyle to come in 30 minutes after the vote to ask what he missed
wow.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:28 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:05 pm Btw since Chuck is bad and he got moved over, one of the people that came over here his also bad. At least.
Speak of the devil

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm Waiting on Kyle to come in 30 minutes after the vote to ask what he missed
wow.
(I’m just being a snarky asshole. Take no offense, beezus)

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

you mean like CRAZY PILLS.mp4 ?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm has anything new surfaced about marmot since day 7?
No, it's all been out in the open for a while. He's bad and that's that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm
Speak of the devil
I dont speak any eldritch language

but if you were looking for me, im home and i guess i was off on my day count. so let er rip at me give me something to dig into
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

sprityo wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm
Speak of the devil
I dont speak any eldritch language

but if you were looking for me, im home and i guess i was off on my day count. so let er rip at me give me something to dig into
Oops I read your name as Kyle for some reason. Ignore

sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 pm Oops I read your name as Kyle for some reason. Ignore
:why:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm
wow.
too late im already crying
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

juliets wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:53 pm
nutella has died. She was:

You are 16: Fox news (BLUE vs RED). Once, at any time, you may choose a player whose role and affiliation will be announced in the thread. If that player is mafia, they will be announced to be a civilian. If that player is civilian, they will be announced to be mafia. If that player is independent, your shot will fail. The player may not be from your team. You are MAFIA and a member of the EVIL EVENS.

Day 8 continues.
yknow i shouldve really read these things more carefully

yeah that basically confirms speedchuck as mafia
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:31 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:29 pm has anything new surfaced about marmot since day 7?
No, it's all been out in the open for a while. He's bad and that's that.
I must be honest, man. You went after Marmot all of day 7 out the gate like a flickering light in the kitchen making my eye twitch and it made me go, “well, either he’s going to eventually come to a head with a massive case or he learned something in the night.”
It’s not like your case was bad, it just lacked that airtight feel that made me dance like a banshee. I wasn’t against Marmot’s lynching because he, like a lot of people on old Bidoof, practically ghosted around for lengths of time.
Marmot’s reasoning does sound rational- he had been busy the past week and his participation dropped. He did prod the thread and appear like a fringe civ, but like, I also did those things. I just happened to post like 150 more times. Just playing devil’s advocate.

Unless you know something and are doing everything in your power to make sure we lynch him without so much as infodumping.

:grin:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm
wow.
too late im already crying
Curious, Kyle- what are your current reads of all of the old tribemates here and your impressions of everyone else we just met?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]Golden[/mention] hey big man
How possible would it be to get new ISOs set up for the additions as well as ISOs for both you and Juliets? It’s just been a hassle having to find and remember host posts.

Thanks mate!

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”