WWE Mafia [FULL GAME]

Moderator: Community Team

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1

WWE Mafia [FULL GAME]

Post by DFaraday »

CIVVIES - 18

Hulk Hogan – The ultimate good guy. He stands for America, Christmas, and puppies. To defend these things, he will kill every even night. (Secrets)

John Cena – No matter the odds, Cena always makes a comeback. He will survive the first attempt on his life. (Secrets)

The Undertaker – The Deadman always rises again. May not be night killed. At Wrestlemania the Undertaker may either rezz a player or kill a player.

“The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels – The Showstopper may stop one lynch and switch another.

Bret “The Hitman” Hart – One of the greatest in-ring technicians of all time. He will use these skills to block a player every night.

Matt Hardy – BTSC with Jeff.

Jeff Hardy – BTSC with Matt.

Mick Foley – Foley is very unpredictable and has a split personality. As Cactus Jack, he will deflect any powers he is targeted with (except Randy Orton). As Mankind, he will use the Mandible Claw to silence a player. As Dude Love, he will use his awful dance moves to block a player. (Secrets)

Trish Stratus – Trish is an innovator in women’s wrestling. Each odd night she will target a player. There is a 30% chance that player will be silenced, a 30% chance that that player will start the next day with two votes, and a 40% chance that Trish will gain that player’s ability for the next night. 100% Stratusfaction guaranteed!

Rey Mysterio – Kids absolutely love Rey. For this reason, he may not be lynched until Day 5. Once in the game, Rey may use his agility to send in a role to the host and discover what player has that role.

Lita – Searches for Matt every night. If she finds him, she gains BTSC with the Hardy Boyz. (Secrets)

“Macho Man” Randy Savage – One of the most well versed wrestlers of all time, the Macho Man will use his knowledge to role check a player every night.

Andre the Giant – The Eighth Wonder of the World is the proverbial immovable object. He will stand in front of a player every night to protect them.

The Ultimate Warrior – The Warrior is unstoppable when he gets on a roll. Each night he has a 50% chance of subtracting one vote from himself for the next day. This will be cumulative.

Kurt Angle – It’s true, it’s true! Your Olympic gold medalist will choose one statement every night and determine if it’s true or false.

Chris Jericho – Y2J is here to ring in a new millennium, the Age of Jericho. He may end one night early and end one lynch early.

Ric Flair – The Nature Boy is a stylin’, profilin’, kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing son of a gun! He also uses his dirty tricks to silence a player every night.

The Brooklyn Brawler –Vanilla.

THE CORPORATION - 4

Vince McMahon – Mr. McMahon will send in the kill for the Corporation every odd night. (Secrets)

The Rock – The People’s Champion layeth the smacketh down on any jabroni who tries to go one on one with the Great One. If the Rock is targeted for a night power, there is a 50% chance it will be deflected back to that player.

Big Show – The World’s Largest Athlete will use his incredible strength to block a player every night.

Shane McMahon – Son of the Chairman, Shane will die if Vince is targeted for a night kill. In addition, if Shane is lynched there will be two nights in a row.

THE ARROGANT HEELS - 5

Edge – One of the most underhanded, devious wrestlers of all time. Edge will slip out of the first attempt on his life. He sends in the kill for his team every even night.

Christian – Edge’s brother, also known as Captain Charisma. Every night Christian may send his Peeps to discover the identity of a dead player.

“Rowdy” Roddy Piper – Piper is a crazed Scotsman who innovated the wrestling talk show with Piper’s Pit. He will invite a guest onto his show each night and insanify them by screaming incoherently at them.

Randy Orton – Orton fancies himself the Legend Killer. Every night he will search for the next veteran to knock off. If he finds Mick Foley, Bret Hart, or Ric Flair, they will die. (Secrets)

“The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase – Obscenely wealthy. Every night Ted may buy off another player and control their vote the next day (the player will not be aware of this). Everybody’s got a price!

INDEPENDENT - 3

Triple H – Triple H is the Cerebral Assassin, and strives to be the best in the world…at any cost. HHH will kill a player every night. He will survive the first lynch and night kill attempt on him.

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin – A tough, beer-swilling redneck who doesn’t trust authority. (Secrets)

Eddie Guerrero – Eddie lies, cheats, and steals, but at least he’s honest about it! Every night Eddie may target a player and steal their ability for the next night. He will also cheat death once. Finally, if role checked, Eddie will lie and come back as a random civvie. However, Eddie only needs to survive to win.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: WWE Mafia [FULL GAME]

Post by Spacedaisy »

I know zilch about wrestling, but one of my favorite games was hosted by DF, and I am itching for another DF game! :)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Re: WWE Mafia [FULL GAME]

Post by reywaS »

I was planning a similar game, but I scrapped it in favor of doing The Wire and the The Walking Dead. I would definitely play this one! Looks great!
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown

Return to “Mafia Game Submission Archive”