Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 11

Post by Matt »

John Cavil wrote:I believe SVS was dead at that time. I was alive, but otherwise ocupado with zany prison related shenanigans. SVS =/= John Cavil for purposes of voting, although I must say she is one of my closest friends and a straight up awesome gal.
That she is! :hug:

Questions

1. Why would you tell the thread you can't be killed as opposed to town just finding out by wasting a day to lynch you? Weird.

2. Why didn't Dex push your lynch so the town would waste a day lynching you, instead he pushed looking at a group of four that included himself? Weird.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:That she is! :hug:

Questions

1. Why would you tell the thread you can't be killed as opposed to town just finding out by wasting a day to lynch you? Weird.

2. Why didn't Dex push your lynch so the town would waste a day lynching you, instead he pushed looking at a group of four that included himself? Weird.
Btw fellow players...

I know it's me, Mr Effin' Tinfoil Guy saying these things, but please think about this before you vote.

Cavil announced to the thread that he couldn't be killed. Y'know, instead of just letting the civs waste their kill power on him. Derp.

Dex pushed against lynching Cavil and wanted to lynch himself instead. Derp.

Cuz y'know, Cavil is "unkillable".
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

Do you think Spacedaisy is good or bad, Matt?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Epignosis wrote:Do you think Spacedaisy is good or bad, Matt?
Being pressed into a g2h...

Good.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Do you think Spacedaisy is good or bad, Matt?
Being pressed into a g2h...

Good.
You could have taken some time to review her recent posts. I wasn't asking for you to give an immediate opinion.

But thanks all the same.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

And you, Epi?

Can you explain why SVS would announce to the thread that she's unkillable instead of just letting town waste a day to try and lynch her?

Can you explain Dex not pushing the unkillable option of his group and instead pushing town to look at himself?

Seeing as how you think Daisy is bad, can you explain Dex not pushing the "unkillable" option of his group and instead pushing town to look at himself and Daisy instead???

I can't even fathom tbh.
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sure, Matt. Happy to oblige.
Matt wrote:And you, Epi?

Can you explain why SVS would announce to the thread that she's unkillable instead of just letting town waste a day to try and lynch her?
She's bad.
Matt wrote:Can you explain Dex not pushing the unkillable option of his group and instead pushing town to look at himself?
He's bad.
Matt wrote:Seeing as how you think Daisy is bad, can you explain Dex not pushing the "unkillable" option of his group and instead pushing town to look at himself and Daisy instead???
They're bad.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt, I don't think Dex had much of a choice but to promote a focus upon the Final Five. Everyone was already focused on the Final Five. He also voted for Cavil himself.

He probably hoped the negative press on Nerolunar could turn into a mislynch, especially with the b/s "slip", and it didn't work out for him. I don't think that works in SD's favor.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Weak.

Group Convo

SVS - "Hey guys I'm unkillable as Cavil now. Woot! How should we proceed?"

Dex - "Okay how about this? I was NKd and was heavily read civvie in the thread before my death. Since I can be trusted, I'll try my best to push your lynch today so those silly civvies will waste their lynch. Haha!"

Daisy - "What a great idea. This way we can get some attention off of ourselves since everyone is probably curious about the Final Five, instead let's try to get town to lynch SVS. I'll help ya Dex!"

SVS - "Hey guys instead how about I tell the thread I can't be killed? This way instead of wasting a lynch on me, we can focus on you two killable baddies!"

Dex - ".....totes."

Daisy - "Great plan SVS!"

Vote John Cavil

I really think we should at least give it a try. But if not I endorse a Wilgy lynch over Daisy.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think it's clear cut that Cavil can't be lynched. That might genuinely be b/s.

But that says absolutely nothing to me about Spacedaisy.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think it's clear cut that Cavil can't be lynched. That might genuinely be b/s.

Listen, I'm not saying you guys are wrong. Hell, you Rico and Epi all are legendary and seem to agree on Daisy so I prolly am wrong.

But I just don't understand it if it's true. I just don't get why Dex would push looking at the Final Five, when it would include himself and Daisy if Daisy were bad, instead of pushing to lynch his unkillable master.

Doesn't make sense. Then again, who knows? I can only plead my case, feel free to ignore as usual town.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I don't think it's clear cut that Cavil can't be lynched. That might genuinely be b/s.

Listen, I'm not saying you guys are wrong. Hell, you Rico and Epi all are legendary and seem to agree on Daisy so I prolly am wrong.

But I just don't understand it if it's true. I just don't get why Dex would push looking at the Final Five, when it would include himself and Daisy if Daisy were bad, instead of pushing to lynch his unkillable master.

Doesn't make sense. Then again, who knows? I can only plead my case, feel free to ignore as usual town.
I dig. I think town dictated Dex's handling of the Final Five and he tried to look like Mr. Objectivity by taking part. I think this can be true whether Spacedaisy is town or on his team. I could be wrong too. Mafia, man. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I also read Matt more positively than I did a couple phases ago, and Cavil's dialogue with him is a part of that. I'm not going to just throw everything he produces into the WIFOM bin by default, because WIFOM ploys require a specific sort of effort and execution that isn't always successful. That alone is a decent reason to keep him around at least briefly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I think I'm going to vote for Spacedaisy. I didn't like her pointing at Nero as bad for the reason JJJ pointed out. Nero for me is one of my highest civ reads. And after saying that she has stayed out of the thread - looks like avoidance though I know her job keeps her busy.

Also intriguing theory today about Vompatti being one of the Final Five and that's why we were raised when we were (when he was modkilled). I'll have to ponder that one for awhile and god knows whether Vompatti was good or bad but with this vote I'm betting he was good if he was part of the F5.

I also considered Wilgy today. The only reason I haven't voted him in the past was Dex's strong push away from him but somebody today thought Dex's push was based on lore, not on anything that he caught in the thread like he said. But in the end I like Spacedaisy better as a vote.

Rico, nice job with those interaction reads. I'm going to have to study them a little more but they were thorough and more often than not you gave a read.

Vote Spacedaisy
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Vompatti was not modkilled.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*hops on the bandwagon*

Spacedaisy

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Crazy Theory # 284

Nero is bad and silenced Daisy today.

Gaaawd if Daisy is lynched and flips bad this is not going to be a good look for me, but I've been bad with Daisy before, and she's not the "let's avoid the thread" type in my opinion.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote:Vompatti was not modkilled.
I read this as a technicality. "Modkill" implies Vompatti broke a core rule of the game instead of violating a mechanic within it that isn't technically "required". He was "executed", not "modkilled". Either way, it happened on Day 8 and the resurrections happened on "Dawn 9".

I think it's a reasonable guess that he was F5, the last among them to die, and his death triggered their rebirth. Execution prevented him from joining them.

It's all very speculative. Who knows.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:and she's not the "let's avoid the thread" type in my opinion.
I don't figure she's avoiding it because she's scared. She's probably busy.

Your theory of a baddie Nero silencing is a theory. I'll leave Nero to respond to it and await the lynch flip before I judge further.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I also read Matt more positively than I did a couple phases ago, and Cavil's dialogue with him is a part of that. I'm not going to just throw everything he produces into the WIFOM bin by default, because WIFOM ploys require a specific sort of effort and execution that isn't always successful. That alone is a decent reason to keep him around at least briefly.
At least briefly? Lol.

Thanks. :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I also read Matt more positively than I did a couple phases ago, and Cavil's dialogue with him is a part of that. I'm not going to just throw everything he produces into the WIFOM bin by default, because WIFOM ploys require a specific sort of effort and execution that isn't always successful. That alone is a decent reason to keep him around at least briefly.
At least briefly? Lol.

I don't want to wait around until the game is nearly over like some people seem to, unless the think we're going to lynch the non-Cavil baddies quickly with minimal town losses.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt wrote:
At least briefly? Lol.

I don't want to wait around until the game is nearly over like some people seem to, unless the think we're going to lynch the non-Cavil baddies quickly with minimal town losses.
Do we still think there are non Cavil baddies? I've seen "town aligned", "indy", and "Cavil aligned". I'm guessing there's just one team.
Image Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

Never caught up won't be doing so tonight since I'm super tired, voting for Spacedaisy.

Spacedaisy
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt wrote:
At least briefly? Lol.

Do we still think there are non Cavil baddies? I've seen "town aligned", "indy", and "Cavil aligned". I'm guessing there's just one team.
I mean Cavil-aligned baddies other than Cavil himself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm conflicted into begging rest of town to go in a different direction and not wanting to look embarrassed if wrong on Daisy haha.

I'm going to beg I think.

For real peeps we also have a solid consensus among many that perhaps Wilgy is bad, if not Cavil then let's see more votes on the Wilgster. I don't think he's shown his face this day phase either.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt wrote:I'm conflicted into between begging rest of town to go in a different direction and not wanting to look embarrassed if wrong on Daisy haha.

I'm going to beg I think.

For real peeps we also have a solid consensus among many that perhaps Wilgy is bad, if not Cavil then let's see more votes on the Wilgster. I don't think he's shown his face this day phase either.
Fixed
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd lynch Wilgy too.

For what it's worth I'm very comfortable with the Daisy wagon considering who is on it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Now see Matt, you blew your vote too fast and now you can't even pursue your own favored counterwagon. :P

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I've never been bad with Daisy that I can remember so I accept the feedback from you guys that she is probably just busy. I wish she had been able to get on and answer the point I raised about Nero yesterday though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Now see Matt, you blew your vote too fast and now you can't even pursue your own favored counterwagon. :P
Lol true.

Honestly whatevs, ya'll are probably right on Daisy.

If not, tho, I expect Epi to get a little more serious with entertaining my questions than (<--haha only Epi gets it) just saying "they're bad". Derp.
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Approaching the end of Inside Out.. Voting now just in case we're running late for the poll.

vote = Spacedaisy
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh wait maybe that was the wrong usage. Derp.

Anyway I'm anticipating this flip and I hope I'm wrong so we nail a bad bad.
Image Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I'm perfectly okay with my vote on Daisy and I think we're on the right track.

However, we don't really have any confirmation on whether Cavil is unlynchable or not.

If we were to lynch Cavil tonight, two outcomes would be possible:

a) Cavil gets lynched and all that's left is going after his widows;

b) Cavil doesn't get lynched and we lose a vital day - for each unsuccessful lynch results in either a dead Civ or a Colon alive for another day/night cycle.

I sincerely hope John Cavil's power is not very strong, because if he is in fact already lynchable, then leaving him alive until we kill his friends may not be optimal.

Speaking of which, when the hell will we know whether his entire crew is dead or not?

The only way we could be 100% certain of such a thing would be to kill ALL of the Colons (FF + models 2 to 8), unless, of course, we lynch him after all of the Cylons we perceive as bad are dead - but Epi, OA and Wilgy remain alive and we don't know for sure if they're Civ or Colon.

But I digress
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:Speaking of which, when the hell will we know whether his entire crew is dead or not?
That's what I've been saying. We have no confirmed way of knowing how many baddies there are, and even whether they're all cylon or there are any humans in the mix. We'd have to guess at when it's time to go after Cavil, and if it's late enough in the game that could be a catastrophic mistake (if we're wrong about how many are left and he does survive). I think we need to make the attempt sooner than later to confirm that he even has this power.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets, why do you think SVS and Dex went the route they did instead of trying to get town to waste a lynch on her?
Matt wrote:
John Cavil wrote:I believe SVS was dead at that time. I was alive, but otherwise ocupado with zany prison related shenanigans. SVS =/= John Cavil for purposes of voting, although I must say she is one of my closest friends and a straight up awesome gal.
That she is! :hug:

Questions

At this point I know Daisy's going to get lynched but I'd still like insight from other players on their own line of thinking regarding whether or not SVS can be lynched.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Is there anyone else in the game that would've approached the "unkillable evil" scenario the way SVS and Dex did?

Who in the game would've instead attempted to goad town into lynching you if you were unkillable instead of outright announcing it in thread? Keep in mind SVS is a mafia pro, been playing for nearly a decade I think.

I would've devised a plan exactly the way I described in my "group convo" a couple posts back, and am not sure why they didn't go that route if SVS is indeed "unkillable".

Rubbish.
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

vote: Spacedaisy

Might as well vote myself, seeing as I have no chance anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Spacedaisy wrote:vote: Spacedaisy

K.

I'm happy to have spent the last hour or so trying to defend you for...that.

:disappoint:

So how you gonna flip?
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who among your voters do you think is most likely to be opportunistic?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

The guy who said "jumping on the bandwagon" ? :grin:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

The guy who said "jumping on the bandwagon" ? :grin:
:grin:

I don't think she's interested in answering.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Daisy just voting herself after being away for three days and not leaving a legacy post...

Makes me think I'm about to pull out the blush smiley. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

ANNIVERSARIES

It was a year since the attack on the colonies, and a number of people were celebrating the anniversary. Rabbit had booked a lavish holiday to celebrate. Drumbeats retired to the bar to have a few quiet drinks. G-Man had surgery to finally remove the shrapnel he had taken in the initial attack. Ricochet had written a 200 page thesis on the relationships between every living member of the colonies and John Cavil.

Amongst it all, though, they all knew they weren’t rid of the cylons yet. Every now and then, some event would happen – something that reminded them that all was not well. From time to time, some raiders would jump in and attack, or something on one of the ships would fail. Just two days ago, Black Rock had reported that 200 tonnes of tylium had been ejected from one of the key support ships in the fleet, the Monarch. And so, they continued to eject members of society they saw as potential cylons, trying to thin out the herd one at a time.

And this time, it was spacedaisy ejected from the hold, fear on her face, as she knew she was heading to certain death.

Spacedaisy has been lynched. She was Cally Henderson, Cavil-aligned.

It is now night 11. You have 24 hours to send in your stuff.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 10

Post by ObscureAllure »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Polo wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Okay, so who do I send to the brig today?

Any ideas? :confused:
Either Spacedaisy or G-Man! There's Wilgy and OA, too, but I'd rather go after the first two.
I honestly don't understand how you can go from calling me out as a good Cylon Obscure Six to picking on me for everything you want done (silenced, lynched, etc.) Make up your mind. Either I'm obscure six or I'm bad. If you really are going to name drop who I am, at least have the decency to stop coming after me when you know damn well the role of Six is Civvie.
OA, I want a one-word answer to the following question:

Do you suspect Polo?

One word. Don't give me a bunch of shit. One word.
The answer isn't one worded. I don't think he's a Cylon. I don't know otherwise.
No no no. I don't care about whether he's a cylon.

Do you suspect him of being bad?
He's either an info role or F5 given what he's known. I'm more inclined to think he's an info role based on his play, but I don't get why he's not dead yet if he is, which makes me think he might be bad. So I don't know. I guess he could be a well protected info role and be good. Or lucky.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 11

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cool beans.

I think there's a decent chance Spacedaisy was bad all game long.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Cool beans.

Why would the Cavil faction nightkill her if she was mafia back then?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 10

Post by Polo »

ObscureAllure wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
Polo wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Okay, so who do I send to the brig today?

Any ideas? :confused:
Either Spacedaisy or G-Man! There's Wilgy and OA, too, but I'd rather go after the first two.
I honestly don't understand how you can go from calling me out as a good Cylon Obscure Six to picking on me for everything you want done (silenced, lynched, etc.) Make up your mind. Either I'm obscure six or I'm bad. If you really are going to name drop who I am, at least have the decency to stop coming after me when you know damn well the role of Six is Civvie.
OA, I want a one-word answer to the following question:

Do you suspect Polo?

One word. Don't give me a bunch of shit. One word.
The answer isn't one worded. I don't think he's a Cylon. I don't know otherwise.
No no no. I don't care about whether he's a cylon.

Do you suspect him of being bad?
He's either an info role or F5 given what he's known. I'm more inclined to think he's an info role based on his play, but I don't get why he's not dead yet if he is, which makes me think he might be bad. So I don't know. I guess he could be a well protected info role and be good. Or lucky.
Definitely no info nor F5. If I had infodumped I would have been modkilled already.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

....totes!
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I have no words tbh.

Apologies for distracting the town, I'm gonna go read my Batman No Man's Land tpb's now...

Daisy at the very least, be kind when you and SVS and the rest are laughing at me in btsc :(
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Cool beans.

Why would the Cavil faction nightkill her if she was mafia back then?
I rescind my statement and submit myself as a dunce.

My thought was that her handling of the nutella lynch was ew, and her actual role is anti-Boomer (townie). But you're right.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”