Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Golden »

OK, but you also know that my civ cred and it was important part of us being able to win, and that none of SVS, Draconus or splints were on to me for a second. So, there is an, errm, objective objective perspective for you to compare to. You don't have to rely on your own biased perspective.

OK, well thats not going to be so hard. This golden has his first night at home for a week tonight (thank goodness), he doesn't have to take any work home, and he doesn't have too many prior commitments beyond hosting Zodiac Mafia (which also coincides directly with my effort drop off here, as what time I do have goes to that first). So this golden will have time to come back on the weekend and contribute again.

But, if you are asking for that same golden to be consistently here, then I'll ask you to review what I said in the early game. Here are just some notes.
Golden wrote:Looks like you are in the clear sig.

I know I say this and then people still sus me anyway but...

I'm GOING to be quieter this game.

I have a plan for the very few games I can sign up for in the coming months. Arkham was not on that plan. I just started a new role at work, and have heaps of other stuff going on in real life, so I need to be very careful with my time.
Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

I have a plan for the very few games I can sign up for in the coming months. Arkham was not on that plan. I just started a new role at work, and have heaps of other stuff going on in real life, so I need to be very careful with my time.
How's that working out for you so far Golden? :p
it has been ok so far. It's when I vanish for large periods and people start suspecting me because I'm not responding to them instantly that we'll have a problem.
It's not like I didn't know exactly what would happen. But this is simply the reality for me right now. 2016 golden will not look like 2015 golden. There will be phases where I simply cannot play.

linki @bea. Yes, marmot dies all the time. Doesn't mean he won't win...
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Arkham Mafia [Night 3]

Post by bea »

Glorfindel wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Glorfindel.... any thoughts on which player might have wanted to silence you? You don't have to speculate in the thread, I just want you to think about it.
I've actually been thinking about that a lot and not only who but their possible motives... And no clue yet... I'm actually at work right now which will severely hamper my capacity to post for the next few hours... Sorry!
I'm curious as to whether or not you saw anything from the last phase as a result of being silenced. I'm sorry if someone else already asked you and I've not gotten there yet. It's just sometimes silencing can be a good thing. It's a different experience to read along as things happen but not have to talk. I was curious as to whether or not you saw something the rest of us might have missed.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I understund thet. Um de hur de hur de hur. I'm nut deespooting it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Duesn't hefe-a tu be-a cunseestent. Um de hur de hur de hur. I joost vunt tu see-a it. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote:i havent really read too much yet, but: with the joker now being dead, what is now wrong with TH?
This is why I don't buy the theory that Typh HAS to be the Penguin.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

>no but really what is wrong with TH, someone tell me if i missed it

>only two options i see are stupid riddler crap or he's bane because idk, mask shenanigans

There is literally no other role that could make him start talking like that unless.....idk, the Joker passes on his flower insanifier to someone? is that his secret?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote:I understund thet. Um de hur de hur de hur. I'm nut deespooting it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Duesn't hefe-a tu be-a cunseestent. Um de hur de hur de hur. I joost vunt tu see-a it. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Well, on this we are in tune, because I can't wait to have time to provide it.

But that time is not right now. Hopefully later tonight, otherwise tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
sprityo wrote:i havent really read too much yet, but: with the joker now being dead, what is now wrong with TH?
You insinuate you had this opinion before but use something that has only just become apparent to justify it. This is, how you say, disingenuous.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey hosts if Scarecrow dies at night does he give up the antidote or only if he's lynched?

ie. if he dies at night is everybody permanently fucked with?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

i think the role specifices lynching, similar to how if you dont lynch Ra that you dont get the Rez
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote:@Host: Does Renee Montoya have to jail each night?
once im able to have this answered i can toss some more potentially useful/useless info into the thread
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
You insinuate you had this opinion before but use something that has only just become apparent to justify it. This is, how you say, disingenuous.
Nah, I speculated that secrets could be affecting this before. Not reading my posts and complaining that others aren't? That is, how you say, hypocritical and disingenuous.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
Nah, I speculated that secrets could be affecting this before. Not reading my posts and complaining that others aren't? That is, how you say, hypocritical and disingenuous.
You just said to spirityo that this, i.e joker being dead, is why Typh doesn't have to be penguined. Yet you've already demonstrated skepticism to him being penguin, because like you said you've suggested secrets are possible cause.

So why are you trying to pass it off as though this new information is the reason you formed an opinion that was formulated before the new information was gleaned? Buddying spirityo, defending Typh or just being inconsistent with truth for civvie intended reasons?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MacDougall wrote:How bout that Glorfindel coming in to distance himself from the impending post night post + not even considering that sig could have been the one to silence him tho
This is actually a really good point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Let me phrase it in another way. Joker was lynched yesterday. It is only on this day and with Turnip Head cursed, clear that there is another cursing role that was not joker or the penguin. Yet you've been disputing the Typh/penguin theory since before this confirmation, so why are you claiming that THIS is the reason for it?

Now, to claim that it makes your argument stronger sure... but you said it like it was the reason. Which I read to be insincere.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Turnip Head wrote:
juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Go ahead, DH, vote for me.

I don't have the time or energy to defend myself. It's boring anyway.

I just voted for myself. Have fun wasting a lynch. :beer:
I just don't understand what you're doing MP, if you're a civ at least don't vote for yourself jeez. Which makes me think you're not.
He's dune-a it beffure-a es ceef. Beddeee-a MP feeghts teel hees dyeeng breet. Du yuoo reelly theenk he'd let doon teemmetes leeke-a thees? He-a vuoold et leest geefe-a zeem un ooppurtooneety tu boos zeem.
I agree with the Turnip Chef. He would give his team a chance to chuck him right under the wagon first if he were bad.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Golden wrote:OK, but you also know that my civ cred and it was important part of us being able to win, and that none of SVS, Draconus or splints were on to me for a second. So, there is an, errm, objective objective perspective for you to compare to. You don't have to rely on your own biased perspective.

OK, well thats not going to be so hard. This golden has his first night at home for a week tonight (thank goodness), he doesn't have to take any work home, and he doesn't have too many prior commitments beyond hosting Zodiac Mafia (which also coincides directly with my effort drop off here, as what time I do have goes to that first). So this golden will have time to come back on the weekend and contribute again.

But, if you are asking for that same golden to be consistently here, then I'll ask you to review what I said in the early game. Here are just some notes.

Golden wrote:
Typhoony wrote:

How's that working out for you so far Golden? :p
it has been ok so far. It's when I vanish for large periods and people start suspecting me because I'm not responding to them instantly that we'll have a problem.

It's not like I didn't know exactly what would happen. But this is simply the reality for me right now. 2016 golden will not look like 2015 golden. There will be phases where I simply cannot play.

linki @bea. Yes, marmot dies all the time. Doesn't mean he won't win...
That bit -fwiw feels genuine to me. It reads exactly how I felt taking my GM job and still trying to find time to play and hang out with you all.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dom wrote:
That was the reason? And not the no way would typh write blackmail or curse or whatevs you want to call it a) to leave the kind of wiggle room that "sig is my number 1 suspect" or alternately b) He was nub enough to actually make MP say "sig is my number 1 suspect" reasons?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bea wrote:
Dom wrote:
That was the reason? And not the no way would typh write blackmail or curse or whatevs you want to call it a) to leave the kind of wiggle room that "sig is my number 1 suspect" or alternately b) He was nub enough to actually make MP say "sig is my number 1 suspect" reasons?
That's what I mean, it's a strange comment...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:Let me phrase it in another way. Joker was lynched yesterday. It is only on this day and with Turnip Head cursed, clear that there is another cursing role that was not joker or the penguin. Yet you've been disputing the Typh/penguin theory since before this confirmation, so why are you claiming that THIS is the reason for it?

Now, to claim that it makes your argument stronger sure... but you said it like it was the reason. Which I read to be insincere.
You misunderstand my point.
My point is not that the Joker is dead and there are curses.
My point is that there are so many potential variables going on and secrets that we don't have much evidence at all that Typh was the Penguin. The Joker being dead and curses happening only reaffirms that point of view.
bea wrote:
Dom wrote:
I commented on this already and said that I don't think Typh would even do that either.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Ok dom - it's easy to loose track of what everyone has said in this thread. Just when I read that comment I was all "wait wot?"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:Ok dom - it's easy to loose track of what everyone has said in this thread. Just when I read that comment I was all "wait wot?"
I can understand the reading of the post being put forth, but my previous posts, I think line up well with my intentions I've stated.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ah okay gotcha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

*waits for someone to point out how this too makes me Mafia*
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 531

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head, are you still suss of Mac or do you think he's clean based on you finding his supposed breadcrumb?
Image Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Mac, who would you lynch today?

What are your thoughts on MP?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

bea wrote:
Golden wrote:Since I'm entirely non-contributory at the moment, I thought I would at least let everyone know what happens when Metalmarsh dies.

I'll have a chance to get up to date and start contributing again later today or tomorrow.
He can die???!!!! :faint:
It's a red herring. :fishslap:

Also, I am literally stopping and laughing at every single post TH makes. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:Hey hosts if Scarecrow dies at night does he give up the antidote or only if he's lynched?

I'm always fucking with you, vile scum.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Matt wrote:Turnip Head, are you still suss of Mac or do you think he's clean based on you finding his supposed breadcrumb?
I'm treeteeng hees cleeem es genooeene-a unteel I see-a reesun tu duoobt it. Um de hur de hur de hu
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 150

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:@Hosts: Can the Penguin choose not to blackmail?

Yes.

@Hosts: Are players told if they're given the antidote?

:shrug:

@Hosts: If he's lynched, do we learn who Thorne was aligned with? What about the bought cops?

Yes on both counts. I've already answered this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Turnip Head wrote:
Matt wrote:Turnip Head, are you still suss of Mac or do you think he's clean based on you finding his supposed breadcrumb?
I'm treeteeng hees cleeem es genooeene-a unteel I see-a reesun tu duoobt it. Um de hur de hur de hu
I think you made a very solid case against Mac the other day and am wondering why you're still not pursuing it. Because Mac made a *claim* in thread?

Tbh, I think it's odd when you made a great case on Mac, a lesser case on Black Rock, vote Black Rock, suddenly day comes around and you've magically found his breadcrumb and you now take whatever that breadcrumb was solely at his word.

:ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:Hosts: Is there any particular reason you've allowed players to survive this long without mod-killing them ie. Floyd, Equivocate, Bass...
I do not modkill unless a blatant violation of rules occurs. If you want a certain player out, then push to lynch him or kill him. I am a host. I do not do the civilians' job for them, and I do not do the Mafia's job for them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote:@Host: Does Renee Montoya have to jail each night?
No. Why would she? Are you asking her if she wants a conjugal visit with you?

No. Nobody has to use their Night actions.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Does anyone else find Turnip Head's 180 on Mac weird?

I thought maybe he was Penguin'd, but he hasn't even been voted for since Day 1.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Hey so all of the "Mac was bullshitting about his crumb" now have Dutch Turnip to contend with. Knock yourselves out.
Do you still suspect Turnip and/or bea?
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:Hey hosts if Scarecrow dies at night does he give up the antidote or only if he's lynched?

The Scarecrow must be lynched for people to be cured.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt, your brain works in mysterious ways dude.

You are now suspicious of Turnip Head for his 180. You suffer tunnel vision worse than anyone ever. Like you get an idea and you cannot be convinced you are wrong about it. When have any of your tinfoil theories ever been accurate? Don't say nero because there was no tinfoil theory there.

Tinfoil theory on me in TH = wrong
Tinfoil theory on Marsh in GoC = wrong
Tinfoil bea + Mac theory = wrong

If you're about to accuse TH and me of being teammates now I swear I will find you and I will put a pair of pants on your head.

Has it occurred to you, using the magical razor of Occam, that perhaps I was not lying about my crumb, and perhaps, just perhaps Turnip Head figured it out. After all Turnip Head is the genius Syndicate player that was sent to the championships of all Mafia!

Am I still suspicious of him? Well it's damn hard to be now. When a civilian is put in a position where he has like 6 people directly attacking him it's incredibly hard to see scum anywhere but there. You should appreciate the feeling.

Bea? I dunno, I already explained that she hasn't done anything specific to ping me. I had tone scum read on her earlier but she reads normal bea now.

Bullzeye and Typhoony are the ones that seem the least sincere to me right now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:

The Scarecrow must be lynched for people to be cured.
Thanks brah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Hosts: Is there any particular reason you've allowed players to survive this long without mod-killing them ie. Floyd, Equivocate, Bass...
I do not modkill unless a blatant violation of rules occurs. If you want a certain player out, then push to lynch him or kill him. I am a host. I do not do the civilians' job for them, and I do not do the Mafia's job for them.
Yeah but on the flipside, Floyd hasn't posted since day 0.

Also cheers for confirming I am a civ.

Mod confirmed civ right here peeps.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:Mac, who would you lynch today?

What are your thoughts on MP?
I think MP is probably an inmate with a ridic win con. Only real thing that makes sense. He's probably Ghul or Two Face or something.

I'd love love love to lynch Bullzeye.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I'm always fucking with you, vile scum.
Metalmarsh is The Scarecrow. Right, it's in my spreadsheet.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:Matt, your brain works in mysterious ways dude.
I think you point out that serial killer theory from TH just a little too much.

I posted my full night actions in the Talking Heads thread, and as a civvie, I targeted your team multiple times in that game. Let me go fetch it in fact...
Matt wrote:Night 1. Hit Long Con Secondary Targets: Wilgy and 3J (2 out of 3 baddies!)

Night 3. Hit Devin (Draconus) Secondary Targets: Choutas and Bullzeye (1 out of 3 baddies!)

Night 4. Hit Bullzeye Secondary Targets: MacDougall and Devin (Draconus) (2 out of 3 baddies!)

Night 5. Hit Floyd Secondary Targets: Bullzeye and 3J (2 out of 3 baddies!)

Night 7. Hit Epignosis Secondary Targets: motel room and Russ (1 out of 3 baddies!)

Night 9. Hit 3J Secondary Targets: Ricochet and motel room (0 out of 3 baddies :( )
So yeah, I think I do okay.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry where is the tinfoily theory that was right again Matt?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To be fair, I also just noticed I targeted the civ MVP of that game 3 times, as well. XD

Anyway, I do think you're bad Mac, but it is hard to pinpoint who your teammate(s) might be. And when Turnip takes nothing but your word over his awesome case, that is curious. If it wasn't you in the situation, I think you would find it curious as well.

Linki - :meany:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt wrote:To be fair, I also just noticed I targeted the civ MVP of that game 3 times, as well. XD

Anyway, I do think you're bad Mac, but it is hard to pinpoint who your teammate(s) might be. And when Turnip takes nothing but your word over his awesome case, that is curious. If it wasn't you in the situation, I think you would find it curious as well.

Tell me why I'm bad again so I can quote all the rational explanations for those posts back to you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey Matt I see you aren't post cursed today for the first day in the game. You gonna explain what the go was or just pretend like it didn't happen?
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 187

Post by Glorfindel »

Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:RIP sig. I honestly think you were good, or at least town-centric. :sigh:

So glorf. You have used the argument "I don't know why anyone would view me as bad because I'm obviously good" twice now. That's like walking into McDonalds, standing in the line for 10 minutes without saying anything, tapping your foot and going, "Well? Why is my food not out yet?"

What makes you so obviously civ, Glorf?
This is a rhetorical question, btw Glorf. Because you're no more obviously civ than I am.

I just cringe when I hear that as an argument, and it doesn't make you seem any more civ than I you make yourself out to be.
Now that sig is gone and out of your hair, any better suspicions?
Yes, Scotty - I understand that it was a rhetorical question - hence why you didn't get an answer :p And with reference to your analogy, yes - and may I have fries with that? :D

And yeah, I know - you've got absolutely no reason to believe a word I say - I completely understand that too. All I can say is that I've been on both sides of the coin in the two games I've played here at The Syndicate before this one. Now I don't know how it looked to anyone else, but I certainly felt the difference from this side. I don't know how that presents to you but I have to think that it must surely be very obvious :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

bea wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Glorfindel.... any thoughts on which player might have wanted to silence you? You don't have to speculate in the thread, I just want you to think about it.
I've actually been thinking about that a lot and not only who but their possible motives... And no clue yet... I'm actually at work right now which will severely hamper my capacity to post for the next few hours... Sorry!
I'm curious as to whether or not you saw anything from the last phase as a result of being silenced. I'm sorry if someone else already asked you and I've not gotten there yet. It's just sometimes silencing can be a good thing. It's a different experience to read along as things happen but not have to talk. I was curious as to whether or not you saw something the rest of us might have missed.
Hey, bea :) I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance :bighug: That's a good point, but no. To be honest, I was more relieved than anything when I found out I was silenced. Do we know who is silenced today? Is everyone accounted for so far?

As far as my suspicions right now, I don't have a lot. The whole Sig situation has shaken my confidence to the core. Typhoony seems rather strange to me this game for reasons I can't quite put my finger on but looking back to Pikmin Mafia, he was Captain Charlie and his identity was revealed only to me. The funny thing was, even though he was Town, had I not know he was, I think I could've been forgiven to think he wasn't. MP is kinda interesting - I was Mafia with him in Star Wars and as a consequence, I have the greatest admiration and respect for his ability. From conversations I've had with him, I honestly can't seem him as one of those 'Self-lynching' types - I think he's too proud for that despite what pressure he may feel from his real life circumstances. We've got a long way to go this Day phase but I have to say I can't see myself voting for him at this stage...

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 421

Post by S~V~S »

Matt wrote:To be fair, I also just noticed I targeted the civ MVP of that game 3 times, as well. XD

Turnip Head backed off of him Before the Black Rock lynch, so if he saw the crumb, he saw it before he started pushing Black Rock specifically over Mac. When I asked him to link me to his cases, he only linked me to the one on Black Rock. When I went and found the Mac case, and voted for him, and Dom not long after me, TH came right out and said, let's lynch Black Rock and talk about Mac tomorrow.

TH was trying to save Mac before the lynch even was set.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's what teammates are for right TH? :beer:
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious here but I've just had a thought... So far, we've had three Night phases - two odd (the Falcone family) and one even (the Maroni family). On both odd nights, we've lost two players (i.e. Dr Wilgy and Sig) yet on our single even night there was no kill by the Falcone family. The conditions as I understand them are that Tony Zucco (Magnus/Nerolunar) was to submit the night kill on Night 2 only he went and got himself lynched Day 2. In his absence, the night kill was to fall to the cop the Maroni family bought off on Night 1.

Would it not be reasonable then to assume that because there was no night kill on Night 2 that the Maroni family may have inadvertently bought off one of our absent members (or at least someone that wasn't around that much at least the latter half of Day 2 to early Day 3 :shrug:) I know we had that debate earlier about lynching the low posters but I think this sheds a new light on things for me...

Return to “Previous Jobs”