Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: [D5] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Lime Coke »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:57 am
Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:50 am Okay might've misinterpreted what G-Man said then.

At this point I'm sorta leaning it towards FS vote at this rate but yeah.
What leads you to that conclusion right now?
Reading your iso and being like "You know what it looks like he is indeed solving and it isn't as bad say around Day 1 with everyone around and isn't horribly agenda'd after he just missed."

And FingerSplints kinda just isn't towny still.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gonna step back out into my trip for a bit. I'll probably be thinking the game over anyway. :goofp:
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

That's fine.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 38

Post by fingersplints »

I’m on a train back to London. Will try to respond when I can
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: [D2] Leporidae Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 1:42 am Associations of fingersplints and Roxy

From fingersplints

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:33 pm Ok I decided to start with the dead players ISO/polls first. Almost all of this has certainly already been discussed, but :shrug: posting it anyways

falcon

suspicion of Sloonei

delta “probably” maf, jjj town in jjj or delta scenario

maybe suspicion of Lime Coke

Votes Sloonei
(Day ends with falcon 3 - gman, Sloonei, and delta. Sloonei with 2 - falcon, jjj. Delta, Epi, Long Con, and Roxy 1 each)

Night 1 - gman killed

gman

slight suspicion of delta but not enough to make his POE later in last post before his falcon vote

POE - falcon, both LC’s, Roxy, Sloonei

Dr Wilgy

I didn’t get a real clear idea of who he suspected or thought was town from his posts, as there was some joking as is his norm.

Day 1 - he voted Epi but I’m not clear why. Day 2 he didn’t vote.

Vote ended with a tie ( 3 Wilgy - Epi, Lime Coke, Delta. 3 Lime Coke - Roxy, JJJ, Sloonei. 1 Delta - Long Con)

Ok I’ve run out of time to do Long Con as it’s after midnight, but so far my analysis is I can see why Lime coke and delta are getting votes just based on this alone. Delta voted for town killed both days, and received some suspicion by both killed at night (very light suspicion from gman, and voted day 2 from long Con)

Lime Coke was tied yesterday, and on gmans POE so also not a great look.

I’d probably put Sloonei in my POE just based on this ^^^ falcon’s suspicion and falcon being eliminated day 1 when he had second most votes, gmans POE. However voted Lime Coke, not Wilgy so probably not team with LC.

JJJ looking good with both his votes, and seemed town read.

Need further evaluation on epi and Roxy.

JJJ

Epi/Roxy

Sloonei

lime coke/delta
This was her first mention of Roxy on Day 3. Roxy and Epi are both only mentioned by their vote histories without a conclusive read, so there's not much to be done with this yet.
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:04 am fingersplints/JJJ
fingersplints/Lime Coke
fingersplints/Roxy
fingersplints/Sloonei
JJJ/Lime Coke
JJJ/Roxy
JJJ/Sloonei
Lime Coke/Roxy
Lime Coke/Sloonei
Roxy/Sloonei

Going through all possibly pairings, I even included myself there for everyone to use, but I’m going to eliminate those for myself now as I know I’m town. I’ve also said I don’t think LC and Sloonei are together.

Roxy and JJJ (along with Sloonei) voted for Lime Coke day 2 tying for most votes, since that could have led to elimination I say I will eliminate all those pairings as well. This has pretty much cleared Lime Coke for me and leaving me with these three options to think about.

JJJ/Roxy
JJJ/Sloonei
Roxy/Sloonei
The next mention is here on Day 4 (final five), when splints theorized various teams equally implicating Sloonei, Roxy, and I. Her process for arriving at these combinations was essentially mechanical -- it's what was left after she elected to remove Lime Coke from consideration. It's still valuable that she was willing to execute that process at least to this degree.
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:33 am Been doing reading, and from Roxy, I can’t say that there is anything I found there that says she COULDN’T be paired with either JJJ or Sloonei, I didn’t find anything making it LIKELY either. I didn’t find anything too suspicious in her posts at all
This is important, as it establishes a final five platform in which Sloonei and I are both more overtly suspicious to her than Roxy is (and thus we become her odds-on votes by my interpretation).
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:55 am
Roxy wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:48 am Do you think I'm bad? I really thought you would come in here and be like Rox is civ.
I do like that you looked at posts made this analysis but to group me like I'm a baddie, ok I guess.

If you were voting now where do you vote?
This is what I had left just after vote analysis. I read your posts after and said I didn’t find anything too suspicious at all. I’d say you are more likely to be town at this point, leaving sloonei and jjj left.

If I was voting right now I’d vote Sloonei
This exchange is difficult to parse. I could see it being Roxy attempting to assuage fingersplints' half-concerns or serve as an emotional appeal, which would be good for splints. I could also see it as a half-hearted distancing effort that does not rake too hard and leaves room for Roxy to vote anyone else. I am not willing to offer such a significantly wifom clearance at this point in the game.
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:59 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:28 pm voted delta

Almost forgot to vote, no one is listening to me about Lime so I followed Epi the only other one I trust
I read this as town Rox. Slightly annoyed you feel no one is listening to you, which I don’t feel you’d want to say if you were mafia
splints bolstered the appeal to emotion character of Roxy's play. Given their history playing together, this is the kind of read where I think we'd most rely on splints as a judge of Roxy (to understand her personality when assessing things like appeal to emotion), so this troubles me some. Being wrong is not a crime, but this is a damaging sort of wrong.

Roxy is much better at reading me than I am reading her. There have been games I have played with her where it seems she has identified me as town within a few posts, which is why I wasn’t too concerned when it happened this game. Now it’s obvious that of course she knew I was town.

fingersplints wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:07 pm @Roxy if you had to vote right now who would you vote?
Standard prod, doesn't move the needle either way.
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:22 am It is pretty typical of her. She’s probably the best at reading me.
I think her tone has been ok this game. Didn’t find anything very suspicious when reading her. Wish she’d discussed a bit more before voting, but I also don’t know her schedule today so maybe she’s busy who knows
This was a response by splints to my question for her about Roxy's relationship with her in the game. It essentially reiterates the previous viewpoint and reinforces the strength of their historical connection (granted, without claiming that splints reads Roxy as well as Roxy reads splints).
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:29 am Roxy voting Sloonei means Roxy/Sloonei isn’t a viable option, therefore IMO the only possibilities could be JJJ/Roxy, and JJJ/Sloonei. So I think JJJ is pretty confirmed mafia as far as I can deduce and I still feel Sloonei > Rox as mafia. Guess we’ll see how the rest of the day goes. Need to see more where Lime Coke is at
This one stuck in my craw a little bit. splints immediately discarded the possibility of a Sloonei/Roxy final five bus out of hand. I responded to it quite oppositely, in that I was thinking aloud about the possibility that Roxy's abrupt Sloonei vote was a coordinated move. Perhaps I was guilty of being a big Parapoia Peter, but that's kind of the name of the town game at limlo. This move allowed fingersplints to shift her attention squarely to me and Sloonei, and I question the authenticity of that.

I didn’t think mafia teammates would bus in lylo like that which is why I eliminated Roxy/Sloonei. I was correct that Roxy/Sloonei are not teammates, but was wrong about the mafia not bussing in lylo.
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 2:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:46 pm Ranking the likelihood of each player being partnered with Roxy:

Jay
Lime Coke
Fingersplints

I am not super confident in these rankings.
If you think Roxy is more likely paired with Lime Coke than me, how come you don’t have a Lime Coke/Roxy pairing here and instead have eliminated it?
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:35 pm And from my perspective it is either Jay/Roxy or Roxy/fingersplints. I’m about 99% sure my vote ends up on Roxy today.
Also, correct me if I’m wrong and I could be misremembering, but I don’t remember you talking much about the possibility of a me/jjj pairing so how come that one was also eliminated and narrowed down to those two?
This is likely more about Sloonei than about Roxy, but I find it uncharitable.

~~~

There's a separate, but related, matter with fingersplints in final five that I also want to talk about. She sat on her vote the longest, which is her right. However, given the circumstances, we have to remember that the mafia needed one town to vote for one other town, and the game was over immediately (as long as their vote was still open for the town hammer).

I had personally voiced numerous suspicions of Sloonei. I was strongly considering a Sloonei vote all day long, and I think splints knew that. If I had done so, the game would have ended with the mafia joining me on that Sloonei vote (alongside Roxy). splints literally egged me on about placing my vote too:
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:42 pm I was hoping to be dead today. I have a trip coming and need to prepare.

I may vote reasonably early anyway. I think towns often make the mistake of waiting too long with locked votes and it prevents them from being able to operate with the information that the lock provides.
What happened to voting early? XD :nicenod:
In the end, Lime's own vote for Roxy helped to tip my own scales. It helped me to eliminate the Sloonei/splints team (not from being possible, but from being relevant -- the game would have been over), and that left me only with 1) any Roxy team, or 2) Lime being mafia. I took that leap of faith into voting based on option #1, and Roxy flipped mafia. I would owe town Lime for that (and I would both commend and question mafia Lime for making that bold bus decision).

I believed you and Sloonei were the mafia team, so I was of the opinion that you planned on voting early as you thought others might follow you but then when Sloonei voted, you were holding your vote to see how Lime Coke and I voted. I held onto my vote, because while I was quite sure how I was going to vote, I was also going to be around and wanted to see all the conversation first.

from Roxy (not already addressed)

Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:52 am
G-Man wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 pm We live in a world where both of our current no-posters (Wilgy and Splints) are baddies and planning to low-post coast through Day 1 to establish psychological advantage.

Discuss.
I'm never voting splints here.
Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:29 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 pm Would not vote:

Delta
JJJ
DrWilgy
fingersplints (D1 courtesy only)
Surprised yet happy to see splints on your list.
Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:43 am Ok I am caught up and tbh there really is not much here from anyone that says "hey I am bad".

I always struggle on D 1's and am astounded at those that can pick and nudge people and find stuff on D 1.

Am not sure who is bad nor who to trust just yet. It's way too early for that.

I know I probs would not vote for Wigly or splints but I probs won't vote GMan as it has been a-while since we have last played and I am hopeful for a GMan style game since he is around! (how's the kids?)

Delta is high posting.
Lime Coke feels absent.
LC feels like he is auditioning for a SNL episode.
falcon seems normal but I cannot trust my read on him any longer.
JJJ feels like and eager beaver aiming to please.
Epi seems like Epi and since I feel he is bad he is probs good.
Sloonei I cannot even remember the last time we played but I do know this feels like you are doing your best Vompatti impression.

this is where I am and honestly very unsure of where my vote will go.
Roxy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 am easy peasy catch up

@fingersplints
splints wtf are you? iyatgyaihswcet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you flying under my radar here? My paranoia know no bounds!
Roxy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:04 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm Show of hands. Is the following statement valid to you, yes or no?

If fingersplints was mafia, she would be more attentive to the game and also have a teammate pushing her into the thread to post and/or vote.
This is absolutely true
We can revisit this theme now, where Roxy repeatedly and vocally stood in splints' corner. With some players I might call this pocketing, but there's a uniquely Roxy reason why I don't do the same here. She is a premier example of an old-school Syndicate mindset in which BTSC is a sacred bond. I believe that Roxy would be this protective of someone she shares BTSC with, especially if that person is an old friend like fingersplints. So at the very least I am not offering town credit for this, and I would consider calling it an actual problem. This treatment was more or less mutual, and it sort of mirrors the Delta/Lime Coke experience in this game (the difference being: one of them flipped town already).

Additionally, at this stage that one exception up there, the "My paranoia know no bounds!" post, makes me laugh out loud. That is an awkward moment that feels almost forced into the universe. Roxy upheld the strong town read immediately after that when I provided a prompt. So, like, what?

~~~

Conclusion

There are some isolated moments that raise questions about splints/Roxy compatibility. However, I think this review does well to illustrate why I viewed this pairing as a meaningful possibility in the first place. There are reasons for concern here, and I don't think they require significant reaching.

As I suggested with the Lime Coke/Roxy review, I may have an impression, but my mind is not made up. I am still listening and welcome questions (as long as I can make the damned site load long enough to answer them).
responses be back soon
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Honestly I’m feeling a little defeated at this point. I’m well aware that yesterday looks bad for me, and I understand why the other town would look at me now, and I’m not sure what I can do to prove myself with so little time. I was absent for some of the game for reasons I couldn’t control, but I did try when I was here. I was wrong on a lot, but I tried.

On top of that I have to figure out who to actually vote for. It’d be a lot easier if I felt confident now, but I don’t. I’m in a position where I know Roxy’s teammate bussed her yesterday, but is it more likely to be Jay or lime?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I guess I’m leaning Lime. Jay was the deciding vote yesterday, and I’m not sure why he’d cast the deciding vote on a teammate in lylo when my vote was out there and it seemed pretty clear that I thought he and sloonei were teammates.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Guess I’ll keep putting in the work and hope for the best.

JJJ already analysed Roxy with me and lime Coke so I’ll start with her take on him
Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:43 am Ok I am caught up and tbh there really is not much here from anyone that says "hey I am bad".

I always struggle on D 1's and am astounded at those that can pick and nudge people and find stuff on D 1.

Am not sure who is bad nor who to trust just yet. It's way too early for that.

I know I probs would not vote for Wigly or splints but I probs won't vote GMan as it has been a-while since we have last played and I am hopeful for a GMan style game since he is around! (how's the kids?)

Delta is high posting.
Lime Coke feels absent.
LC feels like he is auditioning for a SNL episode.
falcon seems normal but I cannot trust my read on him any longer.
JJJ feels like and eager beaver aiming to please.
Epi seems like Epi and since I feel he is bad he is probs good.
Sloonei I cannot even remember the last time we played but I do know this feels like you are doing your best Vompatti impression.

this is where I am and honestly very unsure of where my vote will go.
I believe JJJ questioned this at some point and not sure if Rox responded. Feels a lot like throwing out jay’s name for the sake of it.
Roxy wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 7:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 pm I’m feeling pretty wiped, so I am going to take it easy with Mafia today. I’ll still poke around periodically so if y’all want my take on something just say the word.

Otherwise I’ll be quiet for a bit.
This just feels awkward. But I get it and have felt this way before Idk if I have ever seen *you* make this sort of statement.
Setting up some slight suspicion of Jay

There is some about questioning Lime Coke about why her posts and not JJJ or LC’s, but really about it. Not a lot to go off of there I’m afraid.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

One thing I found interesting, and maybe Jay already mentioned this in his analysis, would have to read it again.
Roxy wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:43 am Lime Coke feels absent.
I chopped this post to the relevant bit because I just quoted the whole thing in my last post, but this is Rox’s Day 1 mention of Lime Coke.

Then day 2 she’s says she missed the vote but planned to vote him.
Roxy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm @fingersplints, @Roxy --> y'all didn't vote. Why
I had planned on it but rl happened with my head and a concussion. Sometimes being a YaYa hurts. Had planned to vote Lime as they are not playing in the townie way I had gotten used to expecting.
She starts really going more about Lime suspicion after G-man is killed and also says this to JJJ
Roxy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 11:00 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:41 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:36 pm [VOTE: No Vote] aubergine

I'll think things over. I may just give Day 1 a reread since it was so short.
I appreciate that, as I am trying to convey the actual true passion I am feeling about the situation, and I hope this means that it is being felt.
At the very least, I can believe that a mafia team with Long Con that kills G-Man does so against his protest or somehow without communication. And that means something.
Maybe but tbh if I was on a team that did a kill behind my back, the next day they are being bussed heavily.
Makes me wonder if she actually agreed to the G-man kill, or was her Lime suspicion a direct result of the kill being submitted when she wasn’t around.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This is perhaps one of the quietest end of games that I’ve seen. A little under 2 1/2 hours left. No ones fault. It’s just quiet. I’m going to put the kids to sleep and will keep checking back. Hoping for a little more discussion before voting
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm sorta not sure but have a vote that I feel like I just end up on.

I'm at such a road block for solving, mainly late game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm probably just sending and hoping because 2 hours remain and I've always hated when people stall voting in F3s because you should get more time to figure out the cross when it happens.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine

Attempt is made.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Syn »

Thread locked.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Re: [WOLF WIN] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Syn »

Day 5 comes to a close...

As the final three rabbits congregated silently within a grove, not saying nor doing very much at all, the hawk landed close by. The rabbits watched in fear as it hopped not once, not twice, but several times until it came to the edge of what they thought was safety.

Of course, if they all banded together, maybe they could bunny kick the darn thing to death. As one of the rabbits moved to do just that, the hawk froze it with its terrifying glare.

"Hello, little rabbits," said the hawk.

The rabbits flinched in shock.

"A talking hawk! It cannot be."

The hawk blinked. "You're a talking rabbit."

"We can all talk. This is a metaphor, you dimwits," said JaggedJimmyJay.

"Very true," said the hawk. "And by the way, my name is SVS. I was actually hired by this bunny, and another one that is no longer with us, to thin out the herd."

The two other bunnies, Lime Coke and fingersplints, gasped in horror. "How? Why?"

JaggedJimmyJay gave a cackle, an alien sound coming from a rabbit mouth. "This is my meadow, mine! It can't be sullied by the likes of you."

"What happened to the magic of friendship? Bunny together strong?" asked Lime Coke.

"A joke! A ruse! Friendship is a lie!" JJJ almost foamed at the mouth, before growing deathly still. "My family left me here. They will come back for me. But if there are other rabbits, they might take them instead. They might not take me..."

Fingersplints sputtered incredulously at this. "You made a devil's pact with a hawk, killing all your friends, because you have baggage with your family?"

"Well, when you put it that way..."

JJJ nodded to SVS. The hawk bounded forward and took the bunny by the neck, ending it quickly.

Lime Coke looked between SVS, JJJ, and the still form of fingersplints. "I'm outta here!"

fingersplints has been eliminated. They were the Dutch Rabbit, and they were also a villager.

The wolves have won Leporidae Mafia! Congratulations to @JaggedJimmyJay and @Roxy! Thank you for playing, everyone.

@Delta
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@G-Man
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@Roxy
@Sloonei

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Remaining Roles:

Lime Coke was the Jersey Wooly!

JaggedJimmyJay was the Amami Rabbit!

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Yup god...dammit.

Idk I don't think I could've gotten there confidently.

So fucking annoying but it's on me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Good game, folks. That got sweatier in the end than I would have liked.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the game @Syn
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:41 pm Yup god...dammit.

I think most would have voted the same in your place. Kind of hard to get over the last end of day
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:44 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:41 pm Yup god...dammit.

I think most would have voted the same in your place. Kind of hard to get over the last end of day
Meh I could've gotten to finding you I feel but just didn't.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I ended up bussing Roxy, because Lime Coke's vote forced my hand (and he deserves much credit for that).

Once Lime voted Roxy, that left me with a dilemma. Either I immediately bus Roxy to prevent splints from voting her (so I at least have that credit on her), or I take the massive risk of hoping splints will vote Sloonei. I didn't figure splints would tie the Sloonei-Roxy tally at 2-2 and then hand me the deciding vote, so I made the quick decision to proceed with the bus. I didn't want to do that! I wanted to win yesterday!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 3:47 pm I ended up bussing Roxy, because Lime Coke's vote forced my hand (and he deserves much credit for that).

Once Lime voted Roxy, that left me with a dilemma. Either I immediately bus Roxy to prevent splints from voting her (so I at least have that credit on her), or I take the massive risk of hoping splints will vote Sloonei. I didn't figure splints would tie the Sloonei-Roxy tally at 2-2 and then hand me the deciding vote, so I made the quick decision to proceed with the bus. I didn't want to do that! I wanted to win yesterday!
Oh yea I was never voting til you did. I set like 20 alarms on my phone to go off leading up to the elimination to make sure I was constantly aware of the time 😆
It was a pretty good strategy as it really shook my confidence on my read on you and made me feel like I definitely looked bad being the only one not voting the confirmed baddie
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 95
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [D4] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:51 pm I think the most likely team is either Roxy/Sloonei or Roxy/fingersplints. Hard for me to formulate a team without her in it. If it's Sloonei/splints the game is over anyway.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

If there's still a game after today, please kill me. I'm going on a very long flight tomorrow and will not be able to do anything in here.
Town Jay never entertains the thought of a Roxy/Sloonei team here :srsnod:

Good game, all. It was a good finish after a slower start. And the vibes were good all around. Thank you, Syn and SVS.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Indeed, thanks for the game Syn and S~V~S. What a bun time was had.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Oh yes thank you as well SVS!
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

GG JJJ. I saw you. :suspish:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I still need a win so I can qualify for the next GoC.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 2

Post by S~V~S »

Congrats Wolves! This was a super fun game to watch, and you were all a great bunch of players.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 22

Re: [D1] Leporidae Mafia

Post by G-Man »

Welp, it looks my little ping turned out to be right this time. Too bad I didn’t live long enough to come back to it.
G-Man wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:46 pm I always get weirded out when JJJ adds cutesy clever quips to his gameplay becausef smart + cute makes me paranoid, and my brain wants me to tin foil the possibility that he's adding the cutesy stuff because he knows he's smart enough to work this game for a few phases under the present circumstances.

The lesson here is this: if JJJ makes it to Lylo, the baddies either goofed hard or JJJ is one of them.

Good game, despite the dearth of conversation. Thanks for providing a soft landing for my reentry, @Syn.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 22

Post by G-Man »

When my N1 death kept being brought back up on subsequent days, I started worrying that it was being used as faux-gamesolving fodder to distract from relevant interaction dissecting. It seems that was a valid concern.

It’s been a looooooong time since I was killed N1. It’s a shame it happened in my W game instead of my X game.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 8:08 pm When my N1 death kept being brought back up on subsequent days, I started worrying that it was being used as faux-gamesolving fodder to distract from relevant interaction dissecting. It seems that was a valid concern.

It’s been a looooooong time since I was killed N1. It’s a shame it happened in my W game instead of my X game.
I said this in spec chat, but Day 2 hurt us a lot. We spent the whole phase focused on that theory, but then didn't resolve either of the players it centered around. So on Day 3 we were thrust right back in the exact same position, and then we didn't really start to examine the game until Lylo. And by "we" I mean "me".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I anticipated some of the “I’d never kill G-Man” discourse when we killed him, and I am glad that happened. I have long found that kind of thing unsavory in games. I mean no criticism at all for anyone applying it here, because I have done the same thing more than once in past games.

I’m just kinda glad that I have closed that door for myself moving forward. Now I can’t rely on that excuse regardless of alignment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [D4] Leporidae Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:42 pm I was hoping to be dead today. I have a trip coming and need to prepare.

I may vote reasonably early anyway. I think towns often make the mistake of waiting too long with locked votes and it prevents them from being able to operate with the information that the lock provides.
This is the post in which I knew JJJ was mafia.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I played like a hare's ass anyway. Total ass hair.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sorry I got busy with trips.

Thanks for doing all the work @JaggedJimmyJay it was nice to have bts with ya for the first time.
@Syn thanks for the bunny game <3

@fingersplints (fmailycmp) sorry for ditching you to say I was town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:16 am Sorry I got busy with trips.

Thanks for doing all the work @JaggedJimmyJay it was nice to have bts with ya for the first time.
@Syn thanks for the bunny game <3

@fingersplints (fmailycmp) sorry for forcing you to say I was town.
Fixed spellcheck bs
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:30 pm I played like a hare's ass anyway. Total ass hair.
Is this finer than frog hair?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:30 pm I played like a hare's ass anyway. Total ass hair.
Is this finer than frog hair?
:haha:

Congrats on the W!

I'll never believe you again. :meany:

Return to “Previous Hustles”