The Avengers [Day 6]

Play the current standard game here!
- Any number of players
- Any number of non-vanilla roles
- Any cycle lengths (subject to staff review)

Moderators: Job Host, Game Facilitators

Rocket Science, my dear Watson.

Poll runs till Mon May 13, 2024 6:00 pm

Abigail Sophia
25%
Lime Coke
No votes
LoRab
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Simon
13%
Syn
No votes
Moriarty (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
63%

Total votes: 8
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: The Avengers [Day 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:33 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 am Anyone else getting internal server errors?
have you noticed the like 35-50 "guests" in this thread at any given moment lmao something aint right
I almost made a comment about that last night.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Porscha »

i'm like super duper bad at reading longcon lol so even though I think he took a massive L in his back and forth with falcon I wont scumread him yet
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 am i'm like super duper bad at reading longcon lol so even though I think he took a massive L in his back and forth with falcon I wont scumread him yet
Like...I don't know how to read him either he's doing relatively the same thing he was doing in Sims game? But then is that just normal play from him as town too and it's all NAI?

Keep in mind I also mis-townread him in Sims game as well and I had to turn around in the end to vote him out so.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh Simon maybe I can consider town currently. I remember liking him while reading but totally forgot until I looked at the poll to see who I haven't really looked at or gotten an opinion or who isn't really here.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:36 am i'm like super duper bad at reading longcon lol so even though I think he took a massive L in his back and forth with falcon I wont scumread him yet
Like...I don't know how to read him either he's doing relatively the same thing he was doing in Sims game? But then is that just normal play from him as town too and it's all NAI?

Keep in mind I also mis-townread him in Sims game as well and I had to turn around in the end to vote him out so.
I think I know nothing about the sims game so it all means nothing to me in regards to that
dunno what you're talking about lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:48 am

I think I know nothing about the sims game so it all means nothing to me in regards to that
dunno what you're talking about lol
Oh I thought you were in that game but I guess I was misremembering.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Anything else?

I'm actually sorta 🐑 'ing you on Wilgy but it also doesn't feel like a bad vote as well since I don't really townread his iso.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I mean when I voted him it was just a whatever vote to try and make the game exist lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Ah fair.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I would still do it though.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Syn »

omg posts
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

LC isn't the same as in Sims Mafia wdym

or am I just blind because he pocketed me in that game

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am Oh Simon maybe I can consider town currently. I remember liking him while reading but totally forgot until I looked at the poll to see who I haven't really looked at or gotten an opinion or who isn't really here.
I am sorry but this is an enormous stretch and I don't know how you could have liked his posts

they were nonsense!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am LC isn't the same as in Sims Mafia wdym

or am I just blind because he pocketed me in that game
Wasn't he combative there as well?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am Oh Simon maybe I can consider town currently. I remember liking him while reading but totally forgot until I looked at the poll to see who I haven't really looked at or gotten an opinion or who isn't really here.
I am sorry but this is an enormous stretch and I don't know how you could have liked his posts

they were nonsense!!!!!!
Eh I looked at it again I might've been a bit generous with it there wasn't much the game state stuff was just okay I guess?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 65

Post by S~V~S »

Oh yay, I felt bad last night for being AFK the whole day, but this looks like not too much discussion.

Coffee and catch up, it’s raining so I’ll be in today.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm I love the syndicate
This is about where I left off (the last post I actually recall reading was LC's "hey Lorab" post)

I get your point, why so quiet, this is how stupidity happens, especially on Day One.

But also it's good in a way in that people who went AFK for a day can get back into it without feeling overwhelmed.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:08 am
Syn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am

they were nonsense!!!!!!
Eh I looked at it again I might've been a bit generous with it there wasn't much the game state stuff was just okay I guess?
Since this was the last post in the thread this AM, I went and read Simons posts as a starting point. He reads pretty null to me. It read like he was trying to make on topic conversation out of nothing. I could see a civ doing this, esp in this super quiet thread, or I could see a wolf doing it. I will say the fact that he mentioned logical fallacies (which is, I think, a thing I might expect of Epis son) , not the people who made them, a bit tweaky. I wouldn't say it's "nonsense" though, I think calling it nonsense is a pretty enormous stretch, too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

leetic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Your two posts this phase are a whole lot of nothing even for RVS.
I haven't gotten past this point. He now has 3 votes, so if he did something specifically sketch, I guess i will see it going forward. He had 5 posts at the time you voted not two. I could have possibly gotten with post padding as a baddie reading of his posts, if everyone else wasn't doing the same.

Why specifically call out LC for this? Several people were doing the same, if not even more nothing. I posted a video of El Kabong and voted for a book. Fairly nothing. Sig made some random banter.

Why LC and not someone else? It feels oddly specific, calling one person out for something pretty much everyone was doing.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm Wilgy feels town.

I don't know about anyone else, not enough inputs
He's still a yellow for me, I would shift him to the greener side of yellow, rather than the orange-r, his itty bit of a reaction to Porschas vote, gave me warmish Wilgys.

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
No. as far as I could see, it's only Dunia, and she has irl busy-ness going on, so I'd cut her some slack. And more than half the list is in the under 10 low poster range in any case. That's why leetics vote for you got my eye. Why did he call you out for BS banter posts when that was pretty much the whole thread at that point?

I would like to hear from people like Abigail S., who haven't posted since their Zero poll item selection though.

Syn wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm What's everyone's opinions on yeeting a no-show for Day 1?
It's too early for that because it's weekend, but we can discuss about it closer to Eod (in 24 hours, give or take)
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:15 pm However it's a risky move because an inactive slot can be town and we may lose an important PR
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm Nah, we better wait for activity

I'll wake up very early because we planned a Sunday escape from town, hopefully until then we have more posts.
it's a new Michelle hallelujah!!
Yeah, and the old Michelle was town in the game you're thinking of, lol. And to be clear, I'm not saying she's NOT town here, I just think ones position on low posting is not the only metric there is by which to judge someones opinions. I need to see more of her, but she doesn't have that "people pleasing" air I tend to associate with bad Michelle.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm That being said. [VOTE: Long con] aubergine
Vote and hope based on what? Did you pick him at random?

I tend to be the person most sus of LC, and I pretty much always bad read him. So now i am up to him having 2 votes for Trivia.

Not liking this, gonna be honest. It feels kinda icky.
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 pm
Simon wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm
If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.

By "a lot", do you mean the twice?

IIRC TonyPrime brought up the gamblers fallacy, and I brought up intuition...what other mentions of these terms did you see?
I asked Tony what his intuition told him, and he gave a couple of answers to that. I took "a lot" to mean "general attitudes of which those things were an example".

This soft interrogation of Simon looks both pointless and predatory. [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

You did so once, and only after I brought up intuition...and predatory of Simon eh?

Why is Simon Town?
Just because you think someone may not be bad, doesn't exactly mean you also think they are town. Especially on a quiet Day One.

Like you, for instance. You feel sincere to me, I don't particularly think you're bad. But I haven't seem very much yet to point to and say, "Ah, Falcon is town", just a general attitude.

I will say that your vote for LC seems the most sincere to me of the three he has currently.

@Michelle why the Falcon vote? His slight aggro edge feels more like town Falc to me. Was it just a joke "no u" thing", since he had a vote on you at that point?

I have one errand to run about noonish, but otherwise I'll be in and out all day.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

"Massive L"??

Explain. Maybe I misremember. I recall falcon avoiding my accusation with an inane question, was there more?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm Yeah, D1 I usually don't have anything to go off of other than gut feeling. Same applies here, so all I can do at the moment is vote and hope.
motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm That being said. [VOTE: Long con] aubergine
Having reread without reactions, this is the thing that sticks out the most to me. What did your gut tell you? Was it just random, was it becasue he had votes?

I think this is the sketchiest vote in the thread so far.

I am gonna drop a vote on [VOTE: motobot] aubergine for now. I am going to go back and reread him in the Hungry game, where he was bad, and see if he made this kind of vote there.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 pm
LoRab wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:59 pm Hey LoRab! :feb:
Why are you feb smiley if me?

And hi!
I thought I'd get it out of the way early this game. :grin: It is a direct reference to last game between us.
LoRab wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm I ask this as an honest question: what is with the long con votes? I am super tired, so probably not thinking well, but I’m not getting those votes.

Or any others, really, other than several s*it’s and giggles votes.
Yeah, motobot hasn't really explained his yet. You can come to your own conclusion about falcon's, it's all right out there and recent.
lol. :feb: :lorab: :noble:

And yeah—the votes on you are weird. And non-reasony. I mean, falcon had a reason, but I don’t agree with his analysis.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

I find myself agreeing a lot with SVS.

Also, just noticed your location, and it made me giggle. I’m also imagining a big lawn with little man statues all over it.
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

No. as far as I could see, it's only Dunia, and she has irl busy-ness going on, so I'd cut her some slack. And more than half the list is in the under 10 low poster range in any case. That's why leetics vote for you got my eye. Why did he call you out for BS banter posts when that was pretty much the whole thread at that point?

I would like to hear from people like Abigail S., who haven't posted since their Zero poll item selection though.

Yeah...I haven't been keeping up with the game much (even though Epi reminded me) sorry...😅
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I keep forgetting how to reply
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

My head hurts
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like in real life and not mafia
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Willy’s a wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Stop fighting kids
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok he only has 4 posts so that might be premature
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Abigail Sophia wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am I keep forgetting how to reply
You click on the little quotation mark in the upper corner, and then you see what you quoted. At the very end of it, you see [/ quote]

Write in the blank space after that and you should be good.

@LoRab lol, it's hilarious, so many people *from* Long Island get annoyed when someone tells them they pronounce it "Lawn Guyland" but we really do say it that way. Also hilarious that we say it that way when this place really is the home of the Lawn Worshipping Cult. All Hail the Lawn Guy! Little Lawn Guy idols would be apropos imo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am
motobot wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm Yeah, D1 I usually don't have anything to go off of other than gut feeling. Same applies here, so all I can do at the moment is vote and hope.
Having reread without reactions, this is the thing that sticks out the most to me. What did your gut tell you? Was it just random, was it becasue he had votes?

I think this is the sketchiest vote in the thread so far.

I am gonna drop a vote on [VOTE: motobot] aubergine for now. I am going to go back and reread him in the Hungry game, where he was bad, and see if he made this kind of vote there.
Maybe it's a combination of my "don't trust me" name, my elusively mysterious avatar, and my use of the :feb: emoji?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:33 am My head hurts
Hangover?

Hangovers are why morning headaches happen.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am

I tend to be the person most sus of LC, and I pretty much always bad read him. So now i am up to him having 2 votes for Trivia.

If we choose to play by that, then your options (so far anyway) would be motobot, Abigail Sophia, dunia, and lorab. Let me know if I am missing someone.

Also, I keep finding a lot of "intuition" and "gambler's fallacy". This tells me that some people are struggling to find anything useful to say. But then again, this is still just the beginning of the game, and I'm sure it can be hard to go off of something when there isn't much to go off to begin with.

But personally, intuition and gambler's fallacy are not something I usually go off of, especially at the start of something like this.

IIRC TonyPrime brought up the gamblers fallacy, and I brought up intuition...what other mentions of these terms did you see?
I asked Tony what his intuition told him, and he gave a couple of answers to that. I took "a lot" to mean "general attitudes of which those things were an example".

This soft interrogation of Simon looks both pointless and predatory. [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

You did so once, and only after I brought up intuition...and predatory of Simon eh?

Why is Simon Town?
Just because you think someone may not be bad, doesn't exactly mean you also think they are town. Especially on a quiet Day One.
Are you answering the question he asked me, here?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You're starting to get it. :nicenod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:34 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 am Anyone else getting internal server errors?
have you noticed the like 35-50 "guests" in this thread at any given moment lmao something aint right
I haven't gotten any errors, but there are 33 Guests right now and Syndicate pages are taking like 5 seconds to load. Normally, they load pretty instantly for me, and other web pages load instantly right now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am

Why is Simon Town?
Kinda, I guess? If someone posts a thing in thread, I think it's fair game for anyone to comment on. I found his "why is Simon town" question to be a bit black/white from my perspective, not accounting for the gray of a slow day 1, so I said so. Isn't this how we play Mafia, commenting on each others comments?

Do you think that if someone is directing something at you, no one else can have an opinion on it?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 am
I haven't gotten any errors, but there are 33 Guests right now and Syndicate pages are taking like 5 seconds to load. Normally, they load pretty instantly for me, and other web pages load instantly right now.
I took a look at the guests, and by far most of them seem to be registered to "claude. bot" which is a competitor of ChatGPT. So it looks like they're scrubbing us for "intelligence" to replicate. Life on the web.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am

Why is Simon Town?
Kinda, I guess? If someone posts a thing in thread, I think it's fair game for anyone to comment on. I found his "why is Simon town" question to be a bit black/white from my perspective, not accounting for the gray of a slow day 1, so I said so. Isn't this how we play Mafia, commenting on each others comments?

Do you think that if someone is directing something at you, no one else can have an opinion on it?
Not at all! Just making sure I understand correctly before follow-up questions.

Are you assuming I think Simon is Town when you say "Just because you think someone may not be bad"?

My main gripe with falcon is that his response to my prod was to avoid the accusation, and instead try to put me on the defensive with a non sequitor. I hadn't talked about Simon's alignment at all, or much else about him besides my opinion of the meaning of one sentence he said. So falcon's non sequitor is flavoured with some sort of Straw Man crap where he's following up on someone who HAD given an opinion on Simon.

So I'm just trying to determine if you believe I think Simon is Not Bad, and why?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:06 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 am
I took a look at the guests, and by far most of them seem to be registered to "claude. bot" which is a competitor of ChatGPT. So it looks like they're scrubbing us for "intelligence" to replicate. Life on the web.
Ah, so they're like beneficial bacteria!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Long Con rather than quoting that gargantuan thing again.

No I am not assuming you think Simon is town. I am thinking you may not think he is bad~ this is "not sure". That was aimed more at Falcons statement than at any thought of yours. He put it in that black/white lens. And tbh, I had a similar reaction to Falcons reaction to Simon, but i tend to lean town on Falcon a bit due to it.

I had already posted that I need more posts from Simon; I could see that kind of busy work post coming from someone struggling to find something to talk about, and not really AI. As town, I struggle at times to find something to talk about on Day One.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by falcon45ca »

Why is Simon Town?

Like you, for instance. You feel sincere to me, I don't particularly think you're bad. But I haven't seem very much yet to point to and say, "Ah, Falcon is town", just a general attitude.

I will say that your vote for LC seems the most sincere to me of the three he has currently.

@Michelle why the Falcon vote? His slight aggro edge feels more like town Falc to me. Was it just a joke "no u" thing", since he had a vote on you at that point?

I have one errand to run about noonish, but otherwise I'll be in and out all day.

That's understandable, I get that. Differences in my mind are that LC did not say that, or anything, to answer my question, but framed it in somewhat demeaning light

This is D1, and w/ no info we have to probe & prod each other as much as possible

For instance, Simon didn't respond to my question to him as tho it were predatory, and I appreciated his answer

Syn expressed he had similar thoughts re: Simon, and was intending to follow up as well

How do you feel about LCs vote on me & his reason why
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 am

Why is Simon Town?

That's understandable, I get that. Differences in my mind are that LC did not say that, or anything, to answer my question, but framed it in somewhat demeaning light

This is D1, and w/ no info we have to probe & prod each other as much as possible

For instance, Simon didn't respond to my question to him as tho it were predatory, and I appreciated his answer

Syn expressed he had similar thoughts re: Simon, and was intending to follow up as well

How do you feel about LCs vote on me & his reason why
I don't love his vote, but I do understand his reasons. Now I'm going to go back and reread your interaction with LC, with your points in mind, but right now it feels kinda town/town to me.

My initial reaction to your discussion with Simon was similar to LC's, except in my case I tend to read that as town for you. I don't think of you as a strong opinion baddie early days in games. So i understand LCs vote, even if i don't agree with it. And as I said earlier, of the votes on him, I get yours most. I hated Motos vote, and didn't love leetics either. Motos felt opportunistic, and leetic singled himself out for something that literally applied to almost everyone else in the thread at the point that he voted.

Unless something really changes in here, I don't imagine I will be voting for either of you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

and leetic singled Long Con out for something that literally applied to almost everyone else in the thread at the point that he voted.
Fixed
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why is Simon Town?

By "demeaning", you mean "accusational", right?
I also had similar thoughts re: Simon, and then I realized that picking apart exactly what his definition of "a lot" is would be a little pedantic and bullying, and wouldn't likely bear any game-relevant fruit, so I chose not to do it. Why would you focus on something so nitpicky? What result did you imagine coming from it besides maybe Simon having less confidence in speaking his mind, for fear that it's going to be linguistically dissected and get him called out on whatever minor definitional discrepancy you decide to pounce on?

I'm trying to be as helpful as possible for you to understand where I'm coming from here, because I was less concise and more reactionary in my stance last night.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm

Why is Simon Town?

I also had similar thoughts re: Simon, and then I realized that picking apart exactly what his definition of "a lot" is would be a little pedantic and bullying, and wouldn't likely bear any game-relevant fruit, so I chose not to do it. Why would you focus on something so nitpicky? What result did you imagine coming from it besides maybe Simon having less confidence in speaking his mind, for fear that it's going to be linguistically dissected and get him called out on whatever minor definitional discrepancy you decide to pounce on?

I'm trying to be as helpful as possible for you to understand where I'm coming from here, because I was less concise and more reactionary in my stance last night.

No, I think calling my question a "limp noodle" is somewhat demeaning

I asked Simon one question, and it seems as tho you are trying to make it sound as if it's my sole focus...the fact that you are now saying you also felt the way I did re: Simon's post is interesting, as your reaction to my question is quite different than Simon's, or Syns, or anybody...even tho you felt the same

Simon's answer to my question was fine, and made sense to me, as I've had the same experience. You're taking a lot of exception on his behalf... @Simon do you feel I was being pedantic, bullying, predatory, or have less confidence to speak your mind?

Does anyone else?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

The irony of "I have the same/similar thoughts as you, but you're the predator/bully for asking" is delicious
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 pm The irony of "I have the same/similar thoughts as you, but you're the predator/bully for asking" is delicious
There is literally no irony. You reacted one way to the same thiughts, I reacted a different way.

It is because of that difference that I became suspicious of you. You became interrogative of a point that I didn't think warranted it, And followed up with a non sequitor designed to put me on the defensive.

Your attempt to smirkingly portray this as irony doesn't help. I'm not trying to mess with you here, I'm trying to have understanding. I don't understand your reactions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm

Why is Simon Town?

No, I think calling my question a "limp noodle" is somewhat demeaning
Also, I don't think you're a limp noodle, man. I think you're a strong competitor and a good player.

So, that wasn't supposed to be a gotcha?

Return to “The Job”