62%

Total votes: 13
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by Dunnstral »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
I don't agree with this.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Low-key worried that Mac is deliberately playing into my suspicions (at least partly), but meh... that's a D3 problem if I've ever seen one.
I don't know what this means but I probably don't agree with it. In general I don't think mafia deliberately play around certain players as often as people speculate, instead focusing more broadly on staying alive.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am Dunn feels like they're posting EXACTLY the way they described their town meta, so much so it feels scripted
I'm not sure if this is a real opinion. What are you expecting from me if I am town?
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am Do you think Michelle and Neon were NK'd cuz their reads were spot on?
I think they were nightkilled because they were widely townread and active.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:18 am Also, I have no idea if bolding the quoted did anything there, so I was referring to the "I find it hard to find the stances [...]" sentence. I don't understand it on a grammatical level.
It does something but is very hard to notice.
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.
I still think Lan is an IC
Mac and Creature can still be town

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.
Thoughts on Mac and Chelsea?

Also I see falcon being floated around, falcon completely fell below my radar so far, but then again so did TSP and (for a long time) Sig and... too many others.

You can find me on sonar or lidar, but I am immune to radio waves
Okay, but what's your stances on the game? Where is your head at? What do you think about your wagon, and why?

I don't think I've seen you post much content I found meaningful and I'd rather see more.
I don't care if folks vote for me, it's happened before and it'll happen again

I can't see any reason to find Epi town

Dunn feels like they're posting EXACTLY the way they described their town meta, so much so it feels scripted

I'm undecided if LC's anger is towny self-righteousness or snared wolf
1) Do you have prior experience with Epi and what we should expect from them?
2) Do you think that people are usually honest with regards to self-meta? Also, wouldn't that make it easier for a wolf to just "playbook" their own self-proclaimed meta? Do you have prior experience playing with Dunn that would back up that self-meta claim?
3) LC's anger feels less game-related and more player-related, considering that they want to clobber Sean in real life while almost begging to be yeeted. I don't think that they are related here. What else do you read LC off?
These are some good points you are bringing up, I think you are likely to be town this game based on this and previous posts I've liked. Or third party.

I'll point out that my self meta was other people asking me how I play as town and me responding to it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Hmm yes I am in a mafia game no matter how much Half Life 2 exists
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nanook has 3 votes and he probably deserves it because I can’t recall a single post he’s made all game.
Spoiler: show
Thats a joke.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:14 am Refresh me on your Epi wolfread Manny?
They have a grand total of 0 townie or productive posts.
ngl i wouldnt be shocked if they still flip town anyways but i see no point in not resolving the slot.
I sort of agree with this.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:27 am 2. Yes, but w/ varying degrees of accuracy, as it can be difficult for ourselves to actually understand our own meta.

2A. That's exactly my point

2B. No
Hey you're the person who asked me for how I play as town. Why do so if you think it can't be trusted?
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 am Ur mafia because when I dropped my poe Brad decided to go immediately into wifom antispew townreading you which is how wolf mac treats wolf teammates.
Wait hold the fucking phone.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Where in the blue hell did I townread Long Con?
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 am I literally checked my iso to make sure because I actually don't remember townreading him, and I'm right I never expressed a townread.

Mac legit is lying out of his ass.

This dude's fucking mafia.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
@Chelsea @Manny @LanMisa @Scotty @Jackofhearts2005

Get on let's fucking go.
Well this seems like a towny reaction although as pointed out soon after misguided
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:36 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:58 pm Hello fellow strip citizens how do you do

Justify inventory weight limits as a game mechanic or die.
I'm a bigger hoarder than a giant pack rat, the first non-stability mod i install in any Bethesda game is the equivalent of bandoliers for extra storage (yes I could just turn off the storage limit but I need some sort of artifical limit or I'd quite literally never be able to find anything)
My man. Btw, I need your recommendations for an Oblivion mod that fixes level/encounter/loot scaling and other obnoxious things. Every time I try to find one myself, it’s just endless rabbit holes of mods. I also don’t like how Dunmer look and all cities being the same size but like I’ll live with it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I didn’t nod New Vegas but I did purposely not use the dlc extra weapons and money. Someday, I’ll go back to the game.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am Bleh

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

In that case vote goes here.

Okay new direction.

If y'all have any reason to townread him, please tell me why.

If you don't townread him, please vote here.
If you tell me why you think he's town, I may ignore it anyways and continue voting him.
@Dunnstral

Get in on this I want a sing-a-long.
I don't have a reason to townread them, but I'm also not seeing a reason to vote for them over other names who I've noticed suspicious behavior from. Is there a reason beyond them not looking town - which seems more null to me than scummy?
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:55 am Okay. So I went from "players I don't explicitly townread" list, to "everyone come on, vote Long Con!!" without a single reason why. It's like you just picked a name from your list and just *decided* to try and get a wagon started.

I think you're done here, other LC. [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Sure, but even if they did that I don't think that makes them mafia
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:22 pm Idk what wolfy in a townie way means.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 pm @Scotty give me your top 3 town please.

@Seanzie yours too please.
Jack
Dunnstral
LanMisa
I guess LanMisa is something of a threadspewed townie. I have my doubts on the other two. Can you outline your reasoning?
I don't remember why on Dun, but Jack said something wolfy in a way that I think might actually be townie about us sleepwalking into a Sig elim.
Here’s that description again.
The second post is the first time it was mentioned (by me). It was actually about TSP though, not you (mah bad).

Some things are level 0 wolfy in a way that wolves actually very rarely if ever do them. A good example would be from the very first game I ever played on this site, where D1 I hard-defended wolf!Made who was going down, and did a lot to try to push the wagon away. Made still flipped, and a level 0 assessment might say that my behavior looks pretty wolfy given Made's flip, but honestly wolves very rarely act that way, so it was actually very townie.

TSP made a comment about walking face first into a Sig elim, which post-flip almost looks like TSP is telegraphing an eventual town!Sig flip, which is level 0 wolfy, but I don't think wolf!TSP does that, there is no reason to, and TSP isn't exactly a slouch of a wolf. Perhaps he made a little mistake this time (happens to all of us), but looking back at it, I kinda thought it was actually more likely to come from town than scum. Not gonna pretend like this is the worlds strongest read, but for someone who doesn't really town hunt, meh... it something.
Idk if that’s how Mac meant it about a post I made but I get what you’re saying. 99% of the time, I’d agree. For Tony specifically, slank wolf Tony tends to just naysay shit so it’s roundabout meta wolfy for him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:53 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:55 am Okay. So I went from "players I don't explicitly townread" list, to "everyone come on, vote Long Con!!" without a single reason why. It's like you just picked a name from your list and just *decided* to try and get a wagon started.

Heya Dunn. Summarize the day for me. This is not me using you to ketchup. This is me not having a read on you and me wanting to get your pov on events so don’t like ignore me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 am Ur mafia because when I dropped my poe Brad decided to go immediately into wifom antispew townreading you which is how wolf mac treats wolf teammates.
Wait hold the fucking phone.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Where in the blue hell did I townread Long Con?
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 am I literally checked my iso to make sure because I actually don't remember townreading him, and I'm right I never expressed a townread.

Mac legit is lying out of his ass.

This dude's fucking mafia.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Get on let's fucking go.
I don’t get it.

Mac is saying you went into antispew and you’re saying you never townread LC. Connect the rest of the dots so that I understand how that makes Mac (?) a wolf.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:56 am

Heya Dunn. Summarize the day for me. This is not me using you to ketchup. This is me not having a read on you and me wanting to get your pov on events so don’t like ignore me.
Macdougall looked good at the start of the day with long analysis posts, but as the day went on their posts veered more towards short antagonistic posts.
Lime Coke vs Seanzie seems to be motivated by a grudge.
Lanmisa made a lot of posts I considered insightful.
Manny has been making an effort to find mafia.
Chelsea is voting people just for pressure.
Creature popped in once and made a nothing post.
Nanook made several nothing posts.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Upon reconsideration I'm sitting on my hands voting falcon by myself.

My best reasoning for this vote is that they've attracted little attention so maybe mafia are not pushing here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am Bleh

In that case vote goes here.

Okay new direction.

If y'all have any reason to townread him, please tell me why.

If you don't townread him, please vote here.
I think @MacDougall asked me why I townread LC as well so it’s like this.

When town Jack and town LC are in a game together, I will sometimes incorrectly scumread LC. However, I will sometimes just get this town vibe from him, usually because I’m mind melding or seeimg townie ass looking thoughts. And sometimes I just don’t get a read on him whatever.

When town Jack and scum LC are in the same game, I sometimes correctly scumread him and I sometimes don’t know but I don’t ever just vibe and feel LC is town.

So when I get that feeling, I hang onto it. And I got that feeling discussing Scotty and Lan and stuff with LC and Michelle EOD1.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:25 am Dunnstral, Michelle, Seanzie, Scotty, Lime Coke, ☆Princess Abigail☆, LanMisa
TonyStarkPrime

Honestly maybe this wagon is just pure lmao can you imagine that

Probably no more than one ig unless the team just has like...zero nk awareness
What does this last part mean?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Macdougall looked good at the start of the day with long analysis posts, but as the day went on their posts veered more towards short antagonistic posts.
There is no vs. here. I would agree that it feels to me like Lime has a grudge, but I do not. If you'd like to talk about Lime with me, I am open to that, but this is not a good summary of that specific subplot.

Could you point out where Manny is doing this? I think this is a place that you and I differ, and it would help me sort you (and Manny possibly) if we could find where that difference is.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote: chelsea
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:02 pm Upon reconsideration I'm sitting on my hands voting falcon by myself.

My best reasoning for this vote is that they've attracted little attention so maybe mafia are not pushing here.
When LanMisa and Manny were doing good hunting, did they convince you to vote anyone? Or did their actions just make you think they’re town?

Reading your summary, I’d think you’d be voting Nanook or Chelsea. So why are you voting Falcon or LC if they didn’t even make the summary? LC had few votes but like…most ppl have few votes. Why LC specifically?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

jack can be town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:10 pm jack can be town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC
Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Don’t take anything but the LC and Epi reads to the bank just yet.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:10 am Ignoring my question isn't great, but it is more a broad pattern - you're throwing out a few weak associative reads, and then doing a lot of things that look more like performance than solving (e.g. you looking for something from me and you having a townread on Falcon you won't say anything about - these things could LOOK like you're doing stuff behind the scenes, but I'm not seeing evidence of it, and I don't give points for behind the scenes work). You suggesting me vs brad as a diff check I also think was scummy. There isn't a me vs Brad. Brad isn't pushing me (he has me on his "I don't townread" list, but you can look at how he interacts with me and tell that he doesn't see scum!Seanzie, at least IMO, and Mac noticed this as well), and a reasonably large portion of the thread has Brad south-of-null. Thinking that there is still a Me vs Brad kind of suggests your worldview likely hasn't updated much since yesterday, which is not great.
Fair, i dont really have much interest in getting higher on your list was just curious on the why, i thougth of the diffcheck cuz i thougth brad was actually sr'ing u for anything other than considering u annoying.
Still dont plan on explaining my read on Falcon, i also think me telling u what i was looking for will undermine how effective my read is on you for the remainder of the game and i dont feel comfy enough with u!v to further say anything about it.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)
hey having randomly unexplained tr's on LHF slots is my thing
thief!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Manny wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:19 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)
hey having randomly unexplained tr's on LHF slots is my thing
thief!
It’s an immersive sim. Everything not nailed down belongs to me. :feb:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Even if I don't take it to the bank, can you say something about Scotty and LanMisa? These are reads that are pretty far removed from what I'd consider the thread consensus (especially the LanMisa read).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:07 pm

There is no vs. here. I would agree that it feels to me like Lime has a grudge, but I do not. If you'd like to talk about Lime with me, I am open to that, but this is not a good summary of that specific subplot.

Could you point out where Manny is doing this? I think this is a place that you and I differ, and it would help me sort you (and Manny possibly) if we could find where that difference is.
viewtopic.php?p=1109816#p1109816
viewtopic.php?p=1109818#p1109818
viewtopic.php?p=1109824#p1109824
viewtopic.php?p=1109828#p1109828
viewtopic.php?p=1109860#p1109860
viewtopic.php?p=1109862#p1109862
viewtopic.php?p=1109869#p1109869
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Even if I don't take it to the bank, can you say something about Scotty and LanMisa? These are reads that are pretty far removed from what I'd consider the thread consensus (especially the LanMisa read).
I didn’t like their long running D1 interaction. Looked fake. Looked like they weren’t trying to read each other. Don’t take it to the bank cause like they have a lot of other content I haven’t looked at.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:09 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:02 pm Upon reconsideration I'm sitting on my hands voting falcon by myself.

When LanMisa and Manny were doing good hunting, did they convince you to vote anyone? Or did their actions just make you think they’re town?

Reading your summary, I’d think you’d be voting Nanook or Chelsea. So why are you voting Falcon or LC if they didn’t even make the summary? LC had few votes but like…most ppl have few votes. Why LC specifically?
Manny no. Lanmisa made me think more about MacDougall again.

Chelsea is doing something I disagree with but I'm not sure that it is scum motivated. Nanook I was considering voting but I try to avoid going after low content early on when there is a lot of other content from other players that should be readable.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jack sr'ing LanMisa is wild as fuck.
i kinda wanna tr it but my brain tells me thats dumb
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

pretty serious on the chelsea vote tbh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

not that anyone doubted my seriousness
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:23 pm

Lol none of these posts look townie to me. It’s a lot of mindless negative weighin on lower posting slots.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:26 pm Lol none of these posts look townie to me. It’s a lot of mindless negative weighin on lower posting slots.
always happy to be mindless.
thinking is overrated
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Was gonna iso Chelsea but she’s got 75 posts maybe I’ll just do normal ketchup
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 pm @Scotty give me your top 3 town please.

@Seanzie yours too please.
Jack
Dunnstral
LanMisa
I guess LanMisa is something of a threadspewed townie. I have my doubts on the other two. Can you outline your reasoning? Also, I just don’t think Taylor Swift is that attractive.
Explain
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:09 pm

Manny no. Lanmisa made me think more about MacDougall again.

Chelsea is doing something I disagree with but I'm not sure that it is scum motivated. Nanook I was considering voting but I try to avoid going after low content early on when there is a lot of other content from other players that should be readable.
My vote on Falcon was based on day 1 content
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:13 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 pm But in all seriousness, I think Lime Coke thinks he has a good read on what my town game looks like.

I think it *more* likely, however;l, that he’s TMIing me
Maybe. Or maybe you're the Wolf, and saying that is an attempt to give good mindset vibes to the thread.
This is actually very towny for LC I think. It's an awkward way to frame suspicion for a wolf that has TMI and feels more likely to be genuine.
Yeh. It’s wolfy in a townie way. :biggrin:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:23 pm

Those are all posts, and while I can see why they could be considered evidence for what you said, I find almost every post there shallow and lacking. I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I am worried about you finding this compelling, but perhaps there is some meta between you two? If not, do you have any insight into why you and I are seeing these posts differently?

Just considering these posts, I see that he seemed to be considering a w!Scotty world, but that didn't show up in his later PoE of [Nanook, TSP, Epi, LongCon]. That PoE is essentially those that aren't giving a lot of content, and while sure, these are all worrisome names, I don't think anyone should get town!points for pointing this out. That also covers two other posts you quote - pointing out that TSP and Epi don't have a lot of content isn't bad, but I don't think this is prime wolfhunting. The remaining two posts here are a Brad vs. Seanzie post, which doesn't really seek to solve between me and Brad (Manny seems to townread Brad and scumread me, but we're a diffcheck because "annoying"? Yeah, Brad calling me an idiot is annoying, that doesn't make this a difference check.) The final post is a wagon-analysis, not a bad thing to do, but aside from scotty ending up on bottom, there isn't any reasoning given for the list ordering, and this is essentially a formulaic thing.

I'm very sorry, but I have a hard time looking at these posts and objectively saying that Manny is doing a good enough job wolfhunting to warrant an entire line in your summary of the thread. I'd love to hear from you why I'm wrong though.

Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:39 pm I'm very sorry, but I have a hard time looking at these posts and objectively saying that Manny is doing a good enough job wolfhunting to warrant an entire line in your summary of the thread. I'd love to hear from you why I'm wrong though.
I wrote down what was in my mind. Given that there were several points where it looked like Manny was doing this, it stuck out to me. I never said that they were compelling, that's putting words in my mouth.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:46 am I've asked you numerous questions which I think are all fair and can create positive discussion between us. You haven't responded at all. I'm not sure why.

Can you please respond to my posts? All three of these have gone unanswered:
I believe I've answered the second question a bit ago, as for the other ones:

1) While Falcon and Tony at that point in time just felt like throwing darts and picking a read, I saw some conviction and sway in your posts, even if there wasn't a lot it was enough that I didn't like the direction you were going with it. You believe you're firmly in your town meta? Why are you so towny that the play you're displaying can't be from a wolf?

3) I see parts of Brad's wolf meta, but with the way Brad is playing if he's a wolf X is happening and quite frankly he's never won when X is happening so I'm perfectly fine to let that go through. I just think he's town though and going out in a blaze of glory. I understand why people would vote that for game sake but yeah.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:00 pm
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:07 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:04 am

Ayyyyyy

Sup?? <3
Not much, finishing paperwork, eating a brownie.

Mafia sux go find them for me so I can sheep o7
Idk I'd have to read more than broseph and Brad going back and forth while Brad takes potshots at every other dude in the game and that seems like work smhsmh
Brad takes potshots at everyone that isn't a woman.

But good news me and him are both in our town meta come join the towncore baby with Lanmisa <3
Ehhhhh idk brad can be b****y as mafia sometimes too now tbh

Do you think Sean is town
I think there Iso is mid and idm if the slot goes over but if it's a villager we are voting in Mac/Scotty until 1 of them flips red.
You seriously don’t think we could all be town?
Sure there could be a world where Town is just eating each other alive but I have a hard problem thinking the easy route of "wow everyone is town and it's just non-active posters is all wolves" is the right one.

Of course, it has been but you could just say I have paranoia over it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:39 pm I'm very sorry, but I have a hard time looking at these posts and objectively saying that Manny is doing a good enough job wolfhunting to warrant an entire line in your summary of the thread. I'd love to hear from you why I'm wrong though.
I wrote down what was in my mind. Given that there were several points where it looked like Manny was doing this, it stuck out to me. I never said that they were compelling, that's putting words in my mouth.
Can you try to meet me halfway? I'm trying to engage with you on a topic you mentioned. I've given my interpretation, which I believe is in conflict with yours (perhaps I am wrong, but you saying Manny is making an effort makes me think that you believe this effort is 1. noteworthy enough to mention, and 2. genuine. If you did not mean this, then fine, but then could you say what you did mean?). I don't want to put words in your mouth, so could you please put words into your mouth? Perhaps a few specific questions would help:

What is your read on Manny?

Do you agree with Manny's PoE?

What wolves, if any do you feel closer to finding due to Manny's work?

Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:54 pm Does his opinion of me being ‘obviously town’ have any bearing?
The last time Brad told me someone was so obviously town they were the last mafia and I never read the slot because I trusted his read there.

However if Brad looked me in the eye and said "yeah Scotty is just town" I'd leave you alone until I couldn't probably.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

posts 1348-1350 have such nuance level of thinking that you really have to put yourself into a certain mindset as a wolf to fake those and I don't many people who can do that so for Jack to have LanMisa as a wolf is certainly shocking. Curious to see where that ends up.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:57 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:51 pm
Can you try to meet me halfway? I'm trying to engage with you on a topic you mentioned. I've given my interpretation, which I believe is in conflict with yours (perhaps I am wrong, but you saying Manny is making an effort makes me think that you believe this effort is 1. noteworthy enough to mention, and 2. genuine. If you did not mean this, then fine, but then could you say what you did mean?). I don't want to put words in your mouth, so could you please put words into your mouth? Perhaps a few specific questions would help:

What is your read on Manny?

Do you agree with Manny's PoE?

What wolves, if any do you feel closer to finding due to Manny's work?
1 and 2 are fine. I don't agree with their reads and it hasn't helped my reads. I found their day 1 play scummy and today I like their posts better. So I am not really sure what their alignment is.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I'll vote Nanook if they stay on Lime otherwise I'm fine with my vote where it is.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dunnstral wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:34 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am Dunn feels like they're posting EXACTLY the way they described their town meta, so much so it feels scripted
I'm not sure if this is a real opinion. What are you expecting from me if I am town?
That’s exactly what a wolf Dunnstral would say to appear town!

No but you’re right, and the existing presumption is self fulfilling. I just can’t put my finger on it, but the *flow* of your posts is lacking, while the content and the direction is there. Shit, I can’t explain it
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:42 am Nanook has 3 votes and he probably deserves it because I can’t recall a single post he’s made all game.
Thats a joke.
Why is that a joke?

Here’s my favorite joke: what did one snowman say to the other snowman?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:46 am I've asked you numerous questions which I think are all fair and can create positive discussion between us. You haven't responded at all. I'm not sure why.

Can you please respond to my posts? All three of these have gone unanswered:
I believe I've answered the second question a bit ago, as for the other ones:

1) While Falcon and Tony at that point in time just felt like throwing darts and picking a read, I saw some conviction and sway in your posts, even if there wasn't a lot it was enough that I didn't like the direction you were going with it. You believe you're firmly in your town meta? Why are you so towny that the play you're displaying can't be from a wolf?

3) I see parts of Brad's wolf meta, but with the way Brad is playing if he's a wolf X is happening and quite frankly he's never won when X is happening so I'm perfectly fine to let that go through. I just think he's town though and going out in a blaze of glory. I understand why people would vote that for game sake but yeah.
1) Do you associate conviction with wolfing? What posts are these bad posts? I'd be happy to engage with you on it, but this doesn't give me enough to know what direction you're talking about or where to start.

I don't think it's even a meta thing, I believe I am starting to bleed objective towniness. The easiest way you're likely to see it is to engage with me (for example on exactly what you were seeing earlier) to see my purity of thought. If you'd like specifics though, I believe the nuance of thought I've given on topics, especially recently, but starting pretty much D2, is more-or-less exactly what you were saying about LanMisa, and I believe I am one of the people showing the most interest in pushing the game forward positively for pretty much this entire day phase.

3) What is "X" here? If you mean to say that wolf!Brad never wins, that isn't true. Have you ever seen notes of wolf!Brad in a town!Brad game? if so, can you provide some detail/evidence?

Return to “Previous Rackets”