62%

Total votes: 13
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

@Manny I recommend you just tell me what you were looking for earlier. I'm having a hard time thinking that you'd miss my early D2 posts if you were interested in me for some reason.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:55 pm Good afternoon

How are we doing?
Good, we yeeted your partner sig yesterday!

:beer:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:26 pm
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 am I haven't read the whole game but I read enough to get to confidence with these reads. I also actually think Epignosis has kind of softed himself as the Courierrole but I'm not really 3p hunting because frankly it does not comply with how I read games in that I sort people by the level of believability in the choices they make.

Which now that I have articulated, kind of ... makes me see Chelsea ever so slightly more favourably. And also Creature. So I suppose I could call them upper POE, with Jack, Bradley and Falcon as the lower POE.
Okay, so imagine me being on page 21, seeing you make more reasonable posts, playing much more akin to how I'd expect you to play as town, having a take on Chelsea that got me thinking (alongside Scotty's take the page before)... and then you drop the bolded and I'm back to shaking my head. Like, what is this kind of post going to achieve here? Are you wolfing or are you just intentionally trying to stay alive longer by acting wolfy between solving?

Trying to figure you out is most likely going to be the most frustrating experience in this game. You switch so hard between extremely wolfy and very towny, sometimes between pages... I really have no idea where I should sort you.

Gonna leave the vote for now while I read more posts but... I feel like I need to see your flip this game before I feel safe to put you into any category this time.
Going against the grain Mac hunting feels towny. I think you’re town.

Mac doesn’t come off as wolfy to me atm. Granted, I feel like I’ve only played a few games with wolf Mac and he seemed more chaotic, but that was a bit ago now.
I'll...not go there today(this phase), I am clearly biased at that point, but getting bullied in broad daylight does that to you.

A bit unfortunate that we seem to have missed each other this phase so far, I was looking forward to do some solving together in real-time.
It’s ok, I’m sure we’ll have a chance to talk tomorrow

Unless we die

But nah, that would be too easy

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I like that the activity died down for the last few hours. Hi, it's my birthday and I have not had much Mafia time. I have done some catching up, and I'll try to do more.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why does everyone insist on saying the number of loud goddamn it😑
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*out loud
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 am Ur mafia because when I dropped my poe Brad decided to go immediately into wifom antispew townreading you which is how wolf mac treats wolf teammates.
That's not how I would treat my wolf teammates. It might be the wrong idea to read Brad as same-same as Mac? This just stood out as a reasoning red flag.
Ur mafia because you entered the game when seanzie and scotty were pressuring Brad and pretended to sus him them somehow placed him as Ur top town.
Is that what Mac wolf would do?
Ur mafia because you have wolf cooties.
Did you even do a swab? These rumours can ruin lives man
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:39 amwhich lc?
the one thats not brad
i still think he has hit more of his town notes than not
granted i could be wrong, not a brad godreader or anything close to it
Hey man, what's your beef with my alignment?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Very beautiful, Ep.

It is a song, which at first I thought Epi recorded himself, but it's an ancient classic. His part starts at 1:38.

TEXT TRANSLATION: "Don't kill me; I am not a Wolf."

I think that covers it. I listened through and thought there would be some player names in there, and some judgments, but I was disappointed on that front. Just basically, "People in this world are mean, but come on now, y'all, don't try to yeet me. I'm not hurting anyone and I just want everyone to have a good time."
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:57 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:22 am Probably dying but whatever.

Like I said if I die then never vote out Chelsea.
Oh! Right, I forgot about this.

Probably a good look for Chelsea regardless.

And me too, right? Wondering why I’m also not someone we should never vote out

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
You're not a woman with an anime or anime-adjacent pfp so you're allowed to be voted out
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:24 pm
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:24 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 pm @Scotty give me your top 3 town please.

@Seanzie yours too please.
I should mention because I was thinking of Seanzie- he would’ve been a GREAT vig target.

If we had a vig, I would have assumed they would’ve shot yesterday. I do not think we have a vig (this is all based on how I would play of course)

Anyway, 3 town? Hmmmmm

So I did some thinking in the night and Dunnstral should be town, but I’m actually thinking they could be exactly a deepwolf in the making. The way they were pocketing me was very smooth and I chalked it up to me just being town as shit yesterday (I know, I know, only a few groupies agreed) but I think I might be getting it all wrong. Might be. Too scared to vote there tho.

That didn’t answer your question.

LanMila had some good back and forth. Not tooo blendy, and not scared to make reads.
Ironically, I think you came out of yesterday being pretty towny. I’ve flip flopped on you in my head and will probably do so as the day goes on, but for now you’re town to me.

I was coming around on Creature. He has emerged in the back half of the day as someone I wouldn’t mind borrowing my sugar
Hi, Scotty, I think I asked you yesterday already but I'd like your help in building a stance on Dunnstral who flies a bit under my personal radar. I see that you read him off of personal interactions, which is something I tend to do as well, but do you have experience with Dunn? Like, you are afraid of a potential deep wolf but have you seen Dunn take such strategies before or is that a general "I don't want to be snowed" stance?

Like, I get the aspect of questioning everything but being too paranoid can destroy town cohesiveness.
Yeah, I getcha.

I’ve never played with Dunn (or you for that matter) so personal feeling is all I’ve got.

Dunnstral is hitting all the right notes. Isn’t afraid to ask pointed questions. In some ways, has been parroting my thought process in their own way. All of that rings town to me.
On the other hand, because I don’t know them as a player I’m putting up a shield because of how smooth they are. I’m putting up this tinfoil now because I think if they’re town, and we start producing I’ll feel better. But if they’re still alive after a couple phases, it might be time to reassess
My perception of Dunnstral changed actually because of something you just said ... kind of "Isn't afraid to ask pointed questions"... I felt like they did ask a lot of questions, but many of them seemed like softballs , and I didn't really see what they did with them. Did they synthesize the answers into anything, or are they just asking questions to look engaged? I had a hard time saying they did the first thing, and I looked at ONE of their quoted town games, and at least early game, they didn't look anything like this.
Ugh yeah I didn’t check for a followup

Feeling spicy

[VOTE: Dunnstral] aubergine

On the Lime Coke front…what are you guys doing?

If Lime Coke is the yeet today and flips wolf, I think Chelsea looks GREAT. Am I wrong?

I think it’s suspect of Nook to be voting there- I don’t get the impression he’s fully into the game yet, and is part of the leading wagon. Throws red flags to me
Why would the combo of "not fully into the game yet" and "on the lead wagon" be an issue?

Also, like, it's not actually that hard to find why I'm voting there, tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:37 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am
My brain is unable to process the bolded part of your statement. Like, I literally do not understand what the sentence is supposed to say.

Scotty has shown several instances of both making and adjusting reads in a very natural and believable way, especially on D1. Since I haven't been in the game with him as much in D2 (or at all, I believe?) D2 has left less of an expression on me but I remember liking his entrance. It felt natural, like he was trying to both factor in the night actions and flips in a believable way. And I didn't get the impression of any of that being a wolf agenda - what exactly gave you that feeling?
But yeah, I do think that TSP needs to show us more and Falcon already has a pressure wagon, from what I can see, and is actively posting.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine

Please come join us, we'd like to hear your input!
I think TSP should come and join, but honestly out of the people who IMO are not giving enough content, they're actually on the low-end of worry. This is mostly meta, but this TSP doesn't give me the same notes as the wolf!TSP that will pretend like they don't care about a game. This TSP I think is actually just not engaged.

Out of the people who I would really like to see more of, from most concerning to least concerning I think is:
Nanook
Jack
Falcon
TSP

Creature could possibly go on this list as well, but their ISO did have some spots that looked very town!Creature-y (even though I have definitely seen him do some solving as wolf!Creature), and Falcon I just haven't actually attempted to read, so meh, his place on this list might be more due to me than him. Nanook IMO stands above the rest since some things he has done is IMO strongly associated with how Nanook sometimes wolfs.
Cut out some previous posts for better readability and spoilered a bit that's irrelevant to your points:

I don't think that I have enough TSP meta apart from "competent player" to make a meaningful meta read here. I do agree that Nanook's previous showing is concerning and I would like to pressure him a bit more as well. Jack and Falcon...Jack has volume, Falcon had some posts towards me that felt okay enough for now, but not unfakeable either? Both are on my reread list.

Creature...I stand by my statement of Creature being extremely towny D1. I am concerned that he hasn't come back to play yet but I am not sure if I want to go there today unless he literally zero posts this phase (meaning: zero game related posts). Since I'm not going to be around for EOD I'd give him a pass for today and I just hope that he can dissolve my worries once he comes back.

[VOTE: NANOOKTHE[...]] aubergine

I would like to see a bit more content from you, if possible.
Anything is possible if you believe hard enough in the power of imagination
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:57 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:03 am Townread:
Michelle
Chelsea
Scotty

Townlean:
Manny
Dunnstral

I added Dunnstral to townleans because I think...whatever he's doing is towny.

What are your actual scum reads? I saw you implore Mac not to vote Chelsea, which is passively giving Mac a TR as well...so who aren't you TRing?
You,
Creature
TSP
Nanook
Long Con
Epi
Seanzie

I think that's it?

That's probably it.
Gotta check vote count hold on.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I love how the same 4 person wagon is just stuck on me.

Love this game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

The rest I just wouldn't vote out.

Maybe if a Mac CFD popped up because this dude had a full 24 hours and said he townread me when I interacted with him, but he's never moved his vote once.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:29 am The rest I just wouldn't vote out.

Maybe if a Mac CFD popped up because this dude had a full 24 hours and said he townread me when I interacted with him, but he's never moved his vote once.
And yes 100% out of spite at this point because it's what I have for this game.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 am I love how the same 4 person wagon is just stuck on me.

Love this game.
What hath Chelsea wrought that besworn yourself to her?

I’m just realizing there’s no cops or BTSC chat in this game in the civ side, just a bunch of happenstance tracking and watching.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:26 am
Michelle
Chelsea
Scotty

Townlean:
Manny
Dunnstral

What are your actual scum reads? I saw you implore Mac not to vote Chelsea, which is passively giving Mac a TR as well...so who aren't you TRing?
You,
Creature
TSP
Nanook
Long Con
Epi
Seanzie

I think that's it?

That's probably it.
Holy hell Batman, that’s a lot of scum reads.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:32 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 am I love how the same 4 person wagon is just stuck on me.

Love this game.
What hath Chelsea wrought that besworn yourself to her?

I’m just realizing there’s no cops or BTSC chat in this game in the civ side, just a bunch of happenstance tracking and watching.
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:26 am
Michelle
Chelsea
Scotty

Townlean:
Manny
Dunnstral

You,
Creature
TSP
Nanook
Long Con
Epi
Seanzie

I think that's it?

That's probably it.
Holy hell Batman, that’s a lot of scum reads.
It's whoever I don't townread.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

In terms of Chelsea it's mostly meta but basically a "I feel like she'd be doing more/ playing a certain way as mafia" read that I refuse to talk about because I don't want her actually snowing me when the time comes.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:56 am Ur mafia because when I dropped my poe Brad decided to go immediately into wifom antispew townreading you which is how wolf mac treats wolf teammates.
Wait hold the fucking phone.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Where in the blue hell did I townread Long Con?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I literally checked my iso to make sure because I actually don't remember townreading him, and I'm right I never expressed a townread.

Mac legit is lying out of his ass.

This dude's fucking mafia.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:40 am

Why are you asking me? I don’t know man, I don’t know!?

I’m holding the phone with baited breath tho

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeahhhh I dunno how I feel about LC going over.

Are we sure there has to be a difference check in Seanzie/Lime?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 am I literally checked my iso to make sure because I actually don't remember townreading him, and I'm right I never expressed a townread.

@Chelsea @Manny @LanMisa @Scotty @Jackofhearts2005

Get on let's fucking go.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:43 am

Why are you asking me? I don’t know man, I don’t know!?

I’m holding the phone with baited breath tho
I said it in my next post.

Mac says I townread Long Con when I never did.

The dude is point blank lying.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:45 am

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:42 am I literally checked my iso to make sure because I actually don't remember townreading him, and I'm right I never expressed a townread.

Get on let's fucking go.
I don’t understand the assignment.

Isn’t Mac responding to Chelsea? You did indeed hard defend her. I don’t see any mention of LC, unless you’re just talking about yourself

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

He's post capped but what the fuck ever.

If I die he should go next 100%.

Don't let him talk his way out of it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:47 am He's post capped but what the fuck ever.

If I die he should go next 100%.

Don't let him talk his way out of it.
My dude, what are we even talking about

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh god dammit I misread that when I saw Long Con responding to it.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

That was a fucking waste.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Bleh

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

In that case vote goes here.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I will say if Mac pushes Chelsea over after me then kill him because I literally said to not do that like 4 or 5 times.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am Bleh

Okay new direction.

If y'all have any reason to townread him, please tell me why.

If you don't townread him, please vote here.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 am

Okay new direction.

If you tell me why you think he's town, I may ignore it anyways and continue voting him.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 am

Okay new direction.

If you tell me why you think he's town, I may ignore it anyways and continue voting him.
@Dunnstral

Get in on this I want a sing-a-long.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:00 am

Okay new direction.

@Dunnstral

@Creature

I see you haven't voted yet. 👀

Vote Long Con.

Clear your name.

Buy them all.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:00 am

Okay new direction.

@Dunnstral

@Creature

I see you haven't voted yet. 👀

Vote Long Con.

Clear your name.

Buy them all.
@falcon45ca

Hey I just voted you for most of the day but if you ignore that and vote out Long Con I'll never place my vote on you the rest of the game.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Y'all ruined this time frame because you killed Michelle at least she'd be here watching me swing like crazy at everything.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Legit I'm only posting right now because I have way too much fucking energy for no reason and I can't sleep because of it.

And I'm fucking bored.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Probably more energy because of my anger but yeah.

Just bleh.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Anger and just overall annoyance.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

gonna join lan IC, i can kinda see epi being 3p more than wolf and i think i'd rather a wolf die today.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okay. So I went from "players I don't explicitly townread" list, to "everyone come on, vote Long Con!!" without a single reason why. It's like you just picked a name from your list and just *decided* to try and get a wagon started.

I think you're done here, other LC. [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:05 am I'll put this on and see how it feels after wearing it for an afternoon.

LanMisa

Creature
MacDougall

Manny
TonyStarkPrime
Scotty

falcon45ca
Long Con

Jackofhearts2005
Dunnstral

Epignosis
Chelsea
Lime Coke

LanMisa

Creature
MacDougall
falcon45ca

Scotty

Long Con
Jackofhearts2005
TonyStarkPrime

Dunnstral
Manny
Epignosis
Chelsea

Lime Coke

@Long Con @Jackofhearts2005 @TonyStarkPrime could each of you summarize your current gameview? Something like a rainbow list, or top 3 town/mafia would suffice, but if you could include any reasons, that would also be good. I am having an extremely hard time finding much at all in your ISOs, and with as many scumreads as I have, that won't do.

Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Interesting drop in my position but tbf i did kinda ignore ur question :joy_cat:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Manny wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:00 am Interesting drop in my position but tbf i did kinda ignore ur question :joy_cat:
Ignoring my question isn't great, but it is more a broad pattern - you're throwing out a few weak associative reads, and then doing a lot of things that look more like performance than solving (e.g. you looking for something from me and you having a townread on Falcon you won't say anything about - these things could LOOK like you're doing stuff behind the scenes, but I'm not seeing evidence of it, and I don't give points for behind the scenes work). You suggesting me vs brad as a diff check I also think was scummy. There isn't a me vs Brad. Brad isn't pushing me (he has me on his "I don't townread" list, but you can look at how he interacts with me and tell that he doesn't see scum!Seanzie, at least IMO, and Mac noticed this as well), and a reasonably large portion of the thread has Brad south-of-null. Thinking that there is still a Me vs Brad kind of suggests your worldview likely hasn't updated much since yesterday, which is not great.

If there is some reason I should have you higher, I am all ears. I'd be happy to hear from your side on these things, or just... some reads from you with reasoning (I prefer non-associative - I take almost no stock in associative reads until we see actual wolf flips) would help me figure out if you're where you belong or not.

Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:45 am
Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:24 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
I'm not voting them for low posting, and I don't think anybody else is either.
I don't think anything in falcon's iso is an alignment initiative but perhaps I'm more lenient or have higher degree's for what I consider AI. if you think there's something I am blatantly missing let me know.
I don't like their responses. I disagree with you saying their iso is not alignment indicative.
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 pm Can you all just clear me off the NKs though because there's like no fucken world in this game where I use N1 KP on Abi or Michelle and anyone who knows me knows that is true. It's not a slight against them, they are just both entirely unlikely to ever really earnestly trouble me in the way I like to win as a wolf. My KP in this game goes on the likes of Chelsea, Brad, Scotty, Epi and especially Seanzie.
See, Mac, I really, REALLY hate posts along the lines of "this kill makes no sense to come from me!!!!!" and in the majority of cases I've seen this kind of logic come from exactly the wolf who made this kill especially to make people look the other way. Granted, most of these are from Turbo games but starting the day with this kind of angle on the subject is not a good look.

Also hi, I got a few hours before I will be physically unable to post for more or less 24 hours.
That post also bothered me.
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:02 am
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:02 pm Oh did it start?

Also is there a maximum number of posts?
Okay so I didn't actually read the gamestart prior to now but Creature asking this question is a very awkward entrance given there were posts before this and he clearly knew it was starting. This is like the definition of "I dunno what to say". Then the post cap question is like... irrelevant to him considering he ended up 42 posting so it just looks like fluff for the sake of it.
I'm not sure if you already forgot how Creature plays or if you didn't bother having a closer look at Creature's posts but there was a lot of thoughts and solving that you don't see Creature do as wolf unless being forced and dragged by the game to do so.

I really don't like your stances today, Mac. Maybe I am putting you on a pedestal here but I consider you to be a strong town player and... I don't see that here. It's a lot of weird and, in my opinion, nonsensical takes that I can't see you do as town but can see you do as a wolf trying to steer the conversation

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Well I do think MacDougall has made it clear that they haven't read parts of the game so it is believable that they didn't see any of that.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:41 am Also Chelsea is just mafia. Which means Brad is also mafia. So Lan is honestly probably just in damage control pushing me.
Uh... I don't like posts like this and it doesn't seem similar to what I was liking from you near day start.

Return to “Previous Rackets”