Spectators
62%

Total votes: 13
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:48 am 1am and I'm drunk and going to bad. Enjoy reading hot takes from lesser players.
This is pure bullying, and you know it.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Yeah that's all I needed to see

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

If you don't like being antagonised then don't antagonise me. Get out of my cave of glory.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:48 am 1am and I'm drunk and going to bad. Enjoy reading hot takes from lesser players.
This is pure bullying, and you know it.
Bro I'm just joking lighten up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am Yeah that's all I needed to see

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
Out harder.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lanmisa you should unvote me or you might catch wolf cooties off of Chelsea.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am If you don't like being antagonised then don't antagonise me. Get out of my cave of glory.
Come back after you sobered up and we may actually still get a salvageable exchange out of this.

If you don't, don't say I didn't try.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lan you're basing your read on me around the notion I'm some grandiose glorious mafia God then get upset when I roleplay an egotist. Don't be a silly willy.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Crazy how you make all of these posts but none of them have a vote on me behind it. Like, can you explain the "Me and Brad" are teammates worldview besides using "we're TRing and defending each other" because there is nothing I roll my eyes at more than egotistical style posting with no background.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am If you don't like being antagonised then don't antagonise me. Get out of my cave of glory.
Come back after you sobered up and we may actually still get a salvageable exchange out of this.

If you don't, don't say I didn't try.
May we?

Wow.

I was thinking our chances of salvaging our interactions was dead because of my jokes.

I'm so glad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:54 am Crazy how you make all of these posts but none of them have a vote on me behind it. Like, can you explain the "Me and Brad" are teammates worldview besides using "we're TRing and defending each other" because there is nothing I roll my eyes at more than egotistical style posting with no background.
Blah

Blah

Blah

Ur mafia
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I'm not gonna sit here and go "how dare you call me and brad teammates" no matter how silly I think it is, but if all you do is OMGUS when someone has a slight difference in opinion than you this game isn't gonna end well if you're a villager.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ur mafia because when I dropped my poe Brad decided to go immediately into wifom antispew townreading you which is how wolf mac treats wolf teammates.

Ur mafia because you entered the game when seanzie and scotty were pressuring Brad and pretended to sus him them somehow placed him as Ur top town.

Ur mafia because you have wolf cooties.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd already explained both these points btw so you're the one omgussing and you haven't even read the posts you're pretending are suspicious or you'd know it lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:55 am I'm not gonna sit here and go "how dare you call me and brad teammates" no matter how silly I think it is, but if all you do is OMGUS when someone has a slight difference in opinion than you this game isn't gonna end well if you're a villager.
This game always ends well because I'm a villager. Not for you though.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
While I do feel okay with your catchup that I saw so far I don't see a Scotty wolf world here and I think that basing a read off of pre-flip associations is iffy.

I agree with Long Con's approach to me being towny though.

Also, the post after you went "TSP or Falcon, then Scotty or Sean" and I cannot follow that kind of logic. Would you do that regardless of who dies D2 and regardless of their alignment or...?
I think TSP and Falcon need to post more to get any sort of read on them (although others think they've posted enough take it as you will)

I think Sean and Scotty have had bad posts in general. Does that explain it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now I must schleep. I will be dreaming of my best friend Seanzie and his bad reads I'm trying to leverage for mafia gains.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:57 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
While I do feel okay with your catchup that I saw so far I don't see a Scotty wolf world here and I think that basing a read off of pre-flip associations is iffy.

Also, the post after you went "TSP or Falcon, then Scotty or Sean" and I cannot follow that kind of logic. Would you do that regardless of who dies D2 and regardless of their alignment or...?
I think TSP and Falcon need to post more to get any sort of read on them (although others think they've posted enough take it as you will)

Seanzie and Scotty are both very town.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

GN Mac get some rest and drink water.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am

If you have posts that show where that I most likely missed do let me know.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am GN Mac get some rest and drink water.
I'm not even that drunk. Don't patronise me lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am

If you have posts that show where that I most likely missed do let me know.
Try page 1 and 2.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.
I still think Lan is an IC
Mac and Creature can still be town

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.
Thoughts on Mac and Chelsea?

Also I see falcon being floated around, falcon completely fell below my radar so far, but then again so did TSP and (for a long time) Sig and... too many others.

You can find me on sonar or lidar, but I am immune to radio waves
Okay, but what's your stances on the game? Where is your head at? What do you think about your wagon, and why?

I don't think I've seen you post much content I found meaningful and I'd rather see more.

I don't care if folks vote for me, it's happened before and it'll happen again

I can't see any reason to find Epi town

Dunn feels like they're posting EXACTLY the way they described their town meta, so much so it feels scripted

I'm undecided if LC's anger is towny self-righteousness or snared wolf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Which posts from Scotty are bad? I see nothing but forward-thinking and solving posts from Scotty and I disagree hard with that stance.

I agree with Sean (talked about that yesterday enough) but got a more neutral feeling at the end of yesterday.

What makes TSP/Falcon different from Sean (not Scotty) with regards how you want to tackle them phase-wise?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am

Which posts from Scotty are bad? I see nothing but forward-thinking and solving posts from Scotty and I disagree hard with that stance.

I agree with Sean (talked about that yesterday enough) but got a more neutral feeling at the end of yesterday.

What makes TSP/Falcon different from Sean (not Scotty) with regards how you want to tackle them phase-wise?
You're voting Glorious Bob alongside a wolf ya nerd lol.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 am GN Mac get some rest and drink water.
I'm not even that drunk. Don't patronise me lol.
It a genuine statement just because I think you're mafia doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to stop caring about your well being.

If you wish for me to only engage with you on a game level I can do that.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
If my reads suck as bad as Chelsea and Lan say why would I get shot n3?

Sounds like a wolf claim to me.

Do you think Michelle and Neon were NK'd cuz their reads were spot on?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Sick non argument that doesn't apply to me.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:00 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.
I still think Lan is an IC
Mac and Creature can still be town

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.
Thoughts on Mac and Chelsea?

Also I see falcon being floated around, falcon completely fell below my radar so far, but then again so did TSP and (for a long time) Sig and... too many others.

You can find me on sonar or lidar, but I am immune to radio waves
Okay, but what's your stances on the game? Where is your head at? What do you think about your wagon, and why?

I don't think I've seen you post much content I found meaningful and I'd rather see more.
I don't care if folks vote for me, it's happened before and it'll happen again

I can't see any reason to find Epi town

Dunn feels like they're posting EXACTLY the way they described their town meta, so much so it feels scripted

I'm undecided if LC's anger is towny self-righteousness or snared wolf
1) Do you have prior experience with Epi and what we should expect from them?
2) Do you think that people are usually honest with regards to self-meta? Also, wouldn't that make it easier for a wolf to just "playbook" their own self-proclaimed meta? Do you have prior experience playing with Dunn that would back up that self-meta claim?
3) LC's anger feels less game-related and more player-related, considering that they want to clobber Sean in real life while almost begging to be yeeted. I don't think that they are related here. What else do you read LC off?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nah Lan is town I'm just gonna chalk their suspicion on me up to temporary insanity tbh.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I don't think solving posts in and of themselves are towny, and they certainly aren't where I play from. I've seen this statement tossed out by more than just you but unless a player is extremely polarized the amount of solving posts they make has nothing when actions and results also need to be taken account for. Let us just assume for example I am getting snowed by wolf!Lime (and that's giving a lot of BTOD) I think a lot of Scotty's posting has been very wolf-agenda coded. Esp early posting.

i find it hard to find the stances they've taken this game believable considering the 2 main wagons yall ended up on and then now are deciding "ah yes we must simply follow the same outlook." There's almost no sense of what feels to me genuine reflection or town trying to figure out the game. If you have really good reasons to TR them I'd like to hear it.

You can have low posts and still be wolfy and while I feel TSP/Falcon had next to 0 AI posts Sean's posting clearly had some attempts to them. I need more from TSP/Falcon to general to get a read on them, I don't with Sean.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:03 am

Sick non argument that doesn't apply to me.

Ah, but that's where we disagree, I think it does
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:37 am Did you do anything with this? Also, what exactly were you waiting for?

i went to check ur posts, i didnt get what i was maybe hoping to get.
hence me not saying anything about it
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:05 am Nah Lan is town I'm just gonna chalk their suspicion on me up to temporary insanity tbh.
I'm not laughing.

I also don't understand an obsession with an early-phase vote that I clearly stated would only be temporary since I am still very much on the fence regarding you.

You are not helping with my concentration either since I am fighting myself hard right now not to just leave it as a policy vote.

Unrelated to that all, I feel like Nanook and TSP need more fire below their butts. I'm also feeling unsatisfied with falcon's answers yet but at least there ARE answers and posts to go by for now.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

hmmm chelsea/mac is prolly either w/v or v/v.
if v/v then brad is also V
i dont really feel like resolving this today either way though
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you are tempted to policy vote me out of spite or whatever you need to revamp your policies because they are antitown.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I dont really see what the fuck does w!Mac get by pissing off v!Lan so ill just call it townie and move on.
Nanook said he likes me so now i feel personally motivated to give him a day pass even though thats prolly ev-
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

i hate that there's like 4 slots with whom im like "shrug could flip whatever they're not doing much anyways".
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Refresh me on your Epi wolfread Manny?
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

also scotty fell off today and i dislike that cuz it makes me think of worlds of w!Scotty and thats harder than worlds of "the shrug people being wolves"
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:12 am hmmm chelsea/mac is prolly either w/v or v/v.
if v/v then brad is also V
i dont really feel like resolving this today either way though
If I'm wrong on Chelsea I view Brad as still quite likely not town. I've seen Brad successfully pocket EMers before. The idea he's easy to read uniquely does not apply to those who actually know him the best because he knows exactly what to do to hit the town notes they expect from him which often at the same time just hits standard wolf archetyping by others. I've seen him fool all of them before.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:14 am Refresh me on your Epi wolfread Manny?
They have a grand total of 0 townie or productive posts.
ngl i wouldnt be shocked if they still flip town anyways but i see no point in not resolving the slot.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 am

I don't think solving posts in and of themselves are towny, and they certainly aren't where I play from. I've seen this statement tossed out by more than just you but unless a player is extremely polarized the amount of solving posts they make has nothing when actions and results also need to be taken account for. Let us just assume for example I am getting snowed by wolf!Lime (and that's giving a lot of BTOD) I think a lot of Scotty's posting has been very wolf-agenda coded. Esp early posting.

i find it hard to find the stances they've taken this game believable considering the 2 main wagons yall ended up on and then now are deciding "ah yes we must simply follow the same outlook." There's almost no sense of what feels to me genuine reflection or town trying to figure out the game. If you have really good reasons to TR them I'd like to hear it.

You can have low posts and still be wolfy and while I feel TSP/Falcon had next to 0 AI posts Sean's posting clearly had some attempts to them. I need more from TSP/Falcon to general to get a read on them, I don't with Sean.
My brain is unable to process the bolded part of your statement. Like, I literally do not understand what the sentence is supposed to say.

Scotty has shown several instances of both making and adjusting reads in a very natural and believable way, especially on D1. Since I haven't been in the game with him as much in D2 (or at all, I believe?) D2 has left less of an expression on me but I remember liking his entrance. It felt natural, like he was trying to both factor in the night actions and flips in a believable way. And I didn't get the impression of any of that being a wolf agenda - what exactly gave you that feeling?

But yeah, I do think that TSP needs to show us more and Falcon already has a pressure wagon, from what I can see, and is actively posting.

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine

Please come join us, we'd like to hear your input!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am I dont really see what the fuck does w!Mac get by pissing off v!Lan so ill just call it townie and move on.
Nanook said he likes me so now i feel personally motivated to give him a day pass even though thats prolly ev-
He got pissed off by my towniest content so I figured if I made some terrible content he might townread me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:14 am Refresh me on your Epi wolfread Manny?
They have a grand total of 0 townie or productive posts.
ngl i wouldnt be shocked if they still flip town anyways but i see no point in not resolving the slot.
I bet hard that he's one of the 3ps and probably exactly the courier.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Man I wish I was 3p I'd be post capping every phase.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Also, I have no idea if bolding the quoted did anything there, so I was referring to the "I find it hard to find the stances [...]" sentence. I don't understand it on a grammatical level.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:17 am I bet hard that he's one of the 3ps and probably exactly the courier.
I can also just shrug kill Tony not like he has done much to make me think he's town.
i dunno wether its ev+ to kill 3p now or later
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:18 am Also, I have no idea if bolding the quoted did anything there, so I was referring to the "I find it hard to find the stances [...]" sentence. I don't understand it on a grammatical level.
Sorry words are hard for me.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:16 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:13 am I dont really see what the fuck does w!Mac get by pissing off v!Lan so ill just call it townie and move on.
He got pissed off by my towniest content so I figured if I made some terrible content he might townread me.
If I had known I'd encounter someone trying to argue me into a fistfight midgame I wouldn't have joined.

Return to “Previous Rackets”