Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:07 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:04 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:04 am NANOOK IS HERE?

MY GOAT.

HIIIIIII IT'S BEEN TOO LONG <3333
Ayyyyyy

Sup?? <3
Not much, finishing paperwork, eating a brownie.

Mafia sux go find them for me so I can sheep o7
Idk I'd have to read more than broseph and Brad going back and forth while Brad takes potshots at every other dude in the game and that seems like work smhsmh
Brad takes potshots at everyone that isn't a woman.

But good news me and him are both in our town meta come join the towncore baby with Lanmisa <3
Some of Brad's post look like town!Brad, but much of his behavior is also in his wolf meta. Are you seeing both parts, or no?

I don't know your meta, so I'll have to read you by other means.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am

MY GOAT.

Ayyyyyy

Sup?? <3

Idk I'd have to read more than broseph and Brad going back and forth while Brad takes potshots at every other dude in the game and that seems like work smhsmh

But good news me and him are both in our town meta come join the towncore baby with Lanmisa <3
Ehhhhh idk brad can be b****y as mafia sometimes too now tbh

Do you think Sean is town
I think there Iso is mid and idm if the slot goes over but if it's a villager we are voting in Mac/Scotty until 1 of them flips red.
I don't like your worldview. Not just about me, but about what happens after I go over. I think Mac is hitting strong town notes today, and scotty... meh... he could be worse.

Seems like a high-value chop lineup if Mac is town though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:17 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:13 am Fam I'd be trying way harder if Chelsea was my partner.
I mean this doesnt really help me cuz if u are a wolf i think u are alr trying way harder than im used to lmfao.
Im leaning more "not wolf" than "wolf" rn but thats mostly cuz i can maybe see a world of w!Seanzie
I mean you can look at Taffy's Birthday Game that was my try hard moments.

But yeah I'd do significantly more than just showing up at SOD and EOD.
^This^

It has felt like some people have been mostly reading Brad on outdated meta. While I'm not going to suggest he can wolf on par with the likes of Dizzy (who can?), he also isn't completely polarized, and can hit some of his town notes while wolfing.

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:13 am Fam I'd be trying way harder if Chelsea was my partner.
I mean this doesnt really help me cuz if u are a wolf i think u are alr trying way harder than im used to lmfao.
Im leaning more "not wolf" than "wolf" rn but thats mostly cuz i can maybe see a world of w!Seanzie

^This^

It has felt like some people have been mostly reading Brad on outdated meta. While I'm not going to suggest he can wolf on par with the likes of Dizzy (who can?), he also isn't completely polarized, and can hit some of his town notes while wolfing.
Your meta on me has never been correct. Ever.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:55 am

^This^

I literally scoped you and Nook as wolves one game because you were faking agression and he was trying to hide it by telling you to calm down. I've identified you correctly as town through a relatively short process in almost every game we've been t/t in.

I've explained to you multiple times how I approach you when I am town. You don't ever seem to consider that though, and assume that me expressing suspicion on you on the first page is me locking in a read, and you never check on how I re-evaluate you through time (or if you do, you disregard it when you say things like the above), instead of a mechanism to help me get an actual read on you later on.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Literally every fucking game it's you tunneling me regardless of what I do.

Every fucking game.

Like at that point there's something legitimately wrong there.
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 pm Can you all just clear me off the NKs though because there's like no fucken world in this game where I use N1 KP on Abi or Michelle and anyone who knows me knows that is true. It's not a slight against them, they are just both entirely unlikely to ever really earnestly trouble me in the way I like to win as a wolf. My KP in this game goes on the likes of Chelsea, Brad, Scotty, Epi and especially Seanzie.
See, Mac, I really, REALLY hate posts along the lines of "this kill makes no sense to come from me!!!!!" and in the majority of cases I've seen this kind of logic come from exactly the wolf who made this kill especially to make people look the other way. Granted, most of these are from Turbo games but starting the day with this kind of angle on the subject is not a good look.

Also hi, I got a few hours before I will be physically unable to post for more or less 24 hours.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:01 am

^This^

I literally scoped you and Nook as wolves one game because you were faking agression and he was trying to hide it by telling you to calm down. I've identified you correctly as town through a relatively short process in almost every game we've been t/t in.

I've explained to you multiple times how I approach you when I am town. You don't ever seem to consider that though, and assume that me expressing suspicion on you on the first page is me locking in a read, and you never check on how I re-evaluate you through time (or if you do, you disregard it when you say things like the above), instead of a mechanism to help me get an actual read on you later on.
Yes it's easy to call out the 1 out of 20 other times you've scumread me.

But legit fucking why do it?

You know we have issues in games.

I do the due diligence of leaving you alone because that causes issues in the thread when we interact.

It's you going to me every single time.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like 1 or 2 times sure.

Fucking every single game?

There is something legitimately wrong there.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:27 pm Wow nice kills that heavily point at @Scotty lol.
look at you coming in with that poignant agenda

I see you

NKs aside, I should have known sig was town when he was just laying down and taking it, acting all wolfy. Typical town sig behavior. Sorry sig.

I’m not town leader today, but I might still postcap
Homie it's not poignant agenda. It's a straightforward read. The top and third top posters died and you were the second top poster. That points at you in a level 1 way. Trying to dress up a reasonable analysis as agenda is actually wolfier than what merited the read in the first place. Play a straight bat Scotty.
Killing two of the three top-posting players as the third one is... like, why would you throw yourself under the bus that way? I'm having trouble seeing you come to that kind of read, Mac, I have the impression that you are a monster as town, Mac, and that ain't it.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:56 pm Noting that we had 2 deaths last night, and my conclusion is they were both Mafia.
It could be have the town vig, but ngl either of those are absolutely inoptimal town vig shots and I don’t want to operate in that donkey Kong world.

Couldn’t have been any of the aggro indies.
It could have been courier #5. Could have been, I just don’t know what weird agenda they have to kill a top poster like that.

In any case, it’s certainly not townsiding, so I must operate from the assumption, like Mac is doing, that mafia wanted them dead.

@Mackel sorry, I thought for some reason you were pointing to me being the 8 ball in the corner pocket because Michelle had suspected me for some time. Didn’t realize it was a post count thing.

I think it more likely that
-Michelle had…almost no one town reading her, except me early on.
-Abbi was hitting all her town notes and I don’t think anyone would have a good time finding her wolf any time soon.

I would make my case that I’m not scared of keeping around players that find me wolfy, and plus, wolves might just want to keep me around for later miselim fodder. Will see
Am I missing something? Why can't it have been the indies?
Of course we don't know anything about the courier but the other independent cannot kill N1, it's either delayed (fire, poison) or N2+ (regular serial killer)

This is likely the mafia vig role or the town vig role and seeing that both players were universally townread late-phase I don't think that it's the latter.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:02 am Literally every fucking game it's you tunneling me regardless of what I do.

Every fucking game.

Like at that point there's something legitimately wrong there.
Uh huh... I just went 3/3 in past games where we were t/t:

https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/standar ... #post50943

viewtopic.php?p=1072884#p1072884

viewtopic.php?p=1068709#p1068709

I'm sure I've been wrong on you before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong on you again, but "every fucking game" is not reality.

I think maybe you just don't get me (probably not solo on you, I'm pretty... uhh... opaque in how I play). If you're on the upper-side of my reads, I usually don't comment on it. If you're on the lower side, I do. I usually push you early on because you're an easy read to get early - when you're town you have no fear, when you're wolf, I sense fear. After that, if I don't keep following up, it's likely because I townread you. I don't really blame you for not realizing that when I'm not singing "Brad is town!" from the rafters in those games, but I've explained this to you before, so at some point the onus is on you to try to find common ground with me.

LanMisa
The Mark

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:02 am
Creature wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:02 pm Oh did it start?

Also is there a maximum number of posts?
Okay so I didn't actually read the gamestart prior to now but Creature asking this question is a very awkward entrance given there were posts before this and he clearly knew it was starting. This is like the definition of "I dunno what to say". Then the post cap question is like... irrelevant to him considering he ended up 42 posting so it just looks like fluff for the sake of it.
I'm not sure if you already forgot how Creature plays or if you didn't bother having a closer look at Creature's posts but there was a lot of thoughts and solving that you don't see Creature do as wolf unless being forced and dragged by the game to do so.

I really don't like your stances today, Mac. Maybe I am putting you on a pedestal here but I consider you to be a strong town player and... I don't see that here. It's a lot of weird and, in my opinion, nonsensical takes that I can't see you do as town but can see you do as a wolf trying to steer the conversation

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:05 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:01 am

^This^

Yes it's easy to call out the 1 out of 20 other times you've scumread me.

But legit fucking why do it?

You know we have issues in games.

I do the due diligence of leaving you alone because that causes issues in the thread when we interact.

It's you going to me every single time.
"we" don't have issues. From my point-of-view, you have an issue with me, but it is not reciprocated (other than the fact that I don't appreciate your comments about me as a person). I have no ill-will towards you. I get that being suspected can be stressful, but this is a children's game being played on 20-year-old forum technology by a bunch of adults. Expressing suspicion is part of the game, and I try my best to keep it in game. The only issue I have with you is that you routinely take it out of a game, start insulting ME rather than talking about my slot.

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:14 pm @Scotty give me your top 3 town please.

@Seanzie yours too please.
I should mention because I was thinking of Seanzie- he would’ve been a GREAT vig target.

If we had a vig, I would have assumed they would’ve shot yesterday. I do not think we have a vig (this is all based on how I would play of course)

Anyway, 3 town? Hmmmmm

So I did some thinking in the night and Dunnstral should be town, but I’m actually thinking they could be exactly a deepwolf in the making. The way they were pocketing me was very smooth and I chalked it up to me just being town as shit yesterday (I know, I know, only a few groupies agreed) but I think I might be getting it all wrong. Might be. Too scared to vote there tho.

That didn’t answer your question.

LanMila had some good back and forth. Not tooo blendy, and not scared to make reads.
Ironically, I think you came out of yesterday being pretty towny. I’ve flip flopped on you in my head and will probably do so as the day goes on, but for now you’re town to me.

I was coming around on Creature. He has emerged in the back half of the day as someone I wouldn’t mind borrowing my sugar
Hi, Scotty, I think I asked you yesterday already but I'd like your help in building a stance on Dunnstral who flies a bit under my personal radar. I see that you read him off of personal interactions, which is something I tend to do as well, but do you have experience with Dunn? Like, you are afraid of a potential deep wolf but have you seen Dunn take such strategies before or is that a general "I don't want to be snowed" stance?

Like, I get the aspect of questioning everything but being too paranoid can destroy town cohesiveness.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 am I haven't read the whole game but I read enough to get to confidence with these reads. I also actually think Epignosis has kind of softed himself as the Courierrole but I'm not really 3p hunting because frankly it does not comply with how I read games in that I sort people by the level of believability in the choices they make.

Which now that I have articulated, kind of ... makes me see Chelsea ever so slightly more favourably. And also Creature. So I suppose I could call them upper POE, with Jack, Bradley and Falcon as the lower POE.
Okay, so imagine me being on page 21, seeing you make more reasonable posts, playing much more akin to how I'd expect you to play as town, having a take on Chelsea that got me thinking (alongside Scotty's take the page before)... and then you drop the bolded and I'm back to shaking my head. Like, what is this kind of post going to achieve here? Are you wolfing or are you just intentionally trying to stay alive longer by acting wolfy between solving?

Trying to figure you out is most likely going to be the most frustrating experience in this game. You switch so hard between extremely wolfy and very towny, sometimes between pages... I really have no idea where I should sort you.

Gonna leave the vote for now while I read more posts but... I feel like I need to see your flip this game before I feel safe to put you into any category this time.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Also yeah, I will not read any of the Lime/Sean posts since I do not condone that kind of behaviour, period. I don't know what happened prior, I don't WANT to know either, but either stay civil or don't enter spots simultaneously where you end up headbutting.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:40 am Also yeah, I will not read any of the Lime/Sean posts since I do not condone that kind of behaviour, period. I don't know what happened prior, I don't WANT to know either, but either stay civil or don't enter spots simultaneously where you end up headbutting.
I'd like it noted that one of us has been civil.

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:45 am
Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:39 am For those who missed it, Sig's role was guaranteed to be in the game for the town alignment as per the opening posts, which is a stronger ability than what their role actually did. So if they had claimed their role/flavor I'd have pointed that out and motioned for us to eliminate elsewhere. Us eliminating them probably wasn't considered in the balance of the setup so we are at a stronger disadvantage than usual, mafia effectively had three night kills while we killed nobody.
:beer:

I’m optimistic, personally.

Because often times on the site if we eliminate mafia D1, town loses. Dunno why that seems to happen, but
Yeah, Scotty is still town. Not just for that, but just in general.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Upon reconsideration, I do not believe Dunnstral deserves a spot quite so up the list as I said before.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'll put this on and see how it feels after wearing it for an afternoon.

LanMisa

Creature
MacDougall

Manny
TonyStarkPrime
Scotty

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca
Long Con

Jackofhearts2005
Dunnstral

Epignosis
Chelsea
Lime Coke

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 38

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:13 pm Chelsea, Manny, Scotty, TSP, LC, Jack level 1 POE off wago. Probably 1 between Epi and Falcon due to the RO3 on the Seanzie wagon (unless Seanzie is mafia and I'm misreading the NKA).

Jack's EOD felt the most like "I'm just here so I won't get fined". Scotty at least was progressing the game so I will do the due diligence of trying to read you in good faith and solve with you and see if we can find a way to obv town you through townsiding. Chelsea feels like a reliably likely wolf, though probably not w/w with Manny, who I actually do think is the towniest in the list. Don't think LC hit town notes, and Jack had him as a member of his towncore so @Jackofhearts2005 elaborate on your LC read in a way that I can believe or I'll lock POE you.

@TonyStarkPrime speed up your curve and get towny or die.

@falcon45ca dome @Epignosis.

Mac, you powerwoofin'?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Shit, there's a lotta pages for me to skim
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I thought about it more, and Nook should be south of null. His Lime vote is sus regardless of lime's alimement.

LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.
I still think Lan is an IC
Mac and Creature can still be town

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.
Thoughts on Mac and Chelsea?

Also I see falcon being floated around, falcon completely fell below my radar so far, but then again so did TSP and (for a long time) Sig and... too many others.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:51 am Falcon I just want to play more, it's the slot you probably want to vig shoot over exeing because there's just nothing in it. The can't make lylo player until they post well. . .any opinion. (Curious as I wasn't expecting Lime and Dunnstral to also be on here. Did Dunn's LHF clause only count for D1?)

I have Longcon as a villager because they're not wolf with Mac or Scotty and if both those slots are a villager with how high volume of their. . .confidence we're in trouble. (I think Scotty's wolf equality is pretty high though) Independent of that the convo with Lanmisa felt pretty good so yeah.
While I do feel okay with your catchup that I saw so far I don't see a Scotty wolf world here and I think that basing a read off of pre-flip associations is iffy.

I agree with Long Con's approach to me being towny though.

Also, the post after you went "TSP or Falcon, then Scotty or Sean" and I cannot follow that kind of logic. Would you do that regardless of who dies D2 and regardless of their alignment or...?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:22 am I think falcon is way more likely than not villa btw.

I kinda wanna kill Chels but im too much of a coward to actually push that today so i'd settle for TSP or Epi ig.

Also I see falcon being floated around, falcon completely fell below my radar so far, but then again so did TSP and (for a long time) Sig and... too many others.

You can find me on sonar or lidar, but I am immune to radio waves
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:10 am Someone tell me mac is town so I can not deal with reading him, tyty
Mac's reads are bad but I don't know if he's town or not. Go read Scotty and tell me if I'm crazy for wolfrading that slot ty.
There's no way you have the confidence to say this without tmi honestly.

Also you called me solve 0/3 then voted one of the 3.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:28 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:23 am

You can find me on sonar or lidar, but I am immune to radio waves
Okay, but what's your stances on the game? Where is your head at? What do you think about your wagon, and why?

I don't think I've seen you post much content I found meaningful and I'd rather see more.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am

MY GOAT.

Ayyyyyy

Sup?? <3

Ehhhhh idk brad can be b****y as mafia sometimes too now tbh

Do you think Sean is town
I think there Iso is mid and idm if the slot goes over but if it's a villager we are voting in Mac/Scotty until 1 of them flips red.
que?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Hi Mac, as you may have seen I feel a bit frustrated with your game so far.

Thoughts?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 pm Can you all just clear me off the NKs though because there's like no fucken world in this game where I use N1 KP on Abi or Michelle and anyone who knows me knows that is true. It's not a slight against them, they are just both entirely unlikely to ever really earnestly trouble me in the way I like to win as a wolf. My KP in this game goes on the likes of Chelsea, Brad, Scotty, Epi and especially Seanzie.
See, Mac, I really, REALLY hate posts along the lines of "this kill makes no sense to come from me!!!!!" and in the majority of cases I've seen this kind of logic come from exactly the wolf who made this kill especially to make people look the other way. Granted, most of these are from Turbo games but starting the day with this kind of angle on the subject is not a good look.

Also hi, I got a few hours before I will be physically unable to post for more or less 24 hours.
I don't care about what you hate I care about facts not your idiosyncratic hangups.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:07 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:27 pm Wow nice kills that heavily point at @Scotty lol.
look at you coming in with that poignant agenda

I see you

NKs aside, I should have known sig was town when he was just laying down and taking it, acting all wolfy. Typical town sig behavior. Sorry sig.

I’m not town leader today, but I might still postcap
Homie it's not poignant agenda. It's a straightforward read. The top and third top posters died and you were the second top poster. That points at you in a level 1 way. Trying to dress up a reasonable analysis as agenda is actually wolfier than what merited the read in the first place. Play a straight bat Scotty.
Killing two of the three top-posting players as the third one is... like, why would you throw yourself under the bus that way? I'm having trouble seeing you come to that kind of read, Mac, I have the impression that you are a monster as town, Mac, and that ain't it.
And I'm townreading Scotty now so who gives a shit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:20 am

Okay so I didn't actually read the gamestart prior to now but Creature asking this question is a very awkward entrance given there were posts before this and he clearly knew it was starting. This is like the definition of "I dunno what to say". Then the post cap question is like... irrelevant to him considering he ended up 42 posting so it just looks like fluff for the sake of it.
I'm not sure if you already forgot how Creature plays or if you didn't bother having a closer look at Creature's posts but there was a lot of thoughts and solving that you don't see Creature do as wolf unless being forced and dragged by the game to do so.

I really don't like your stances today, Mac. Maybe I am putting you on a pedestal here but I consider you to be a strong town player and... I don't see that here. It's a lot of weird and, in my opinion, nonsensical takes that I can't see you do as town but can see you do as a wolf trying to steer the conversation

Firstly I haven't read much more of Creatures content but making an observation about how bad his entrance is and then doing nothing but arbitrarily throwing him in the poe is not grounds for any kind of base of accusing me of a wolf agenda predicated on Creature being town. It's a dumb argument. You seem to be reading me in the worst possible faith.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:13 am also im vaguely surprised no one has tried sr'ing me using the fact that Mich was sr'ing me before they got nk'd.
My suggestion would be to play in an even wolfier fashion than some other players around.

(Since we talked about Mafia pregame my stance is more neutral but that's OOG so I can't really go into it here. Also, I don't have seen you play in a semi dejected way as ANY alignment yet so I can't really make a read on that, focus on other players I find wolfy and hope that you are town for the time being, if that makes sense, considering that I enjoy playing with you and that you invited me in the first place.)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 am I haven't read the whole game but I read enough to get to confidence with these reads. I also actually think Epignosis has kind of softed himself as the Courierrole but I'm not really 3p hunting because frankly it does not comply with how I read games in that I sort people by the level of believability in the choices they make.

Which now that I have articulated, kind of ... makes me see Chelsea ever so slightly more favourably. And also Creature. So I suppose I could call them upper POE, with Jack, Bradley and Falcon as the lower POE.
Okay, so imagine me being on page 21, seeing you make more reasonable posts, playing much more akin to how I'd expect you to play as town, having a take on Chelsea that got me thinking (alongside Scotty's take the page before)... and then you drop the bolded and I'm back to shaking my head. Like, what is this kind of post going to achieve here? Are you wolfing or are you just intentionally trying to stay alive longer by acting wolfy between solving?

Trying to figure you out is most likely going to be the most frustrating experience in this game. You switch so hard between extremely wolfy and very towny, sometimes between pages... I really have no idea where I should sort you.

Gonna leave the vote for now while I read more posts but... I feel like I need to see your flip this game before I feel safe to put you into any category this time.
This is bizarrely arbitrary. How is me pointing out that I think Epi softed himself as the courier 3p worthy of the level of attention you've given it here. You're either full of crap or leaving 90% of your reasoning unsaid which means I can't answer your issues without just ... telling you it's dumb which it is.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:23 am wait did seanzie post alr and i misssed it brb
Did you do anything with this? Also, what exactly were you waiting for?

I love hearing about me.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Do you actually think voting me here stands to accomplish anything btw? Feels like posturing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You pretty much just pulled random posts of mine and waxed lyrical about how bad they are without explaing why and then voted me so I dont think you're actually trying to get me voted out or believe I'm suspicious or you'd be providing reasoning to try to persuade others to see it too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also Chelsea is just mafia. Which means Brad is also mafia. So Lan is honestly probably just in damage control pushing me.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:35 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:20 am

Firstly I haven't read much more of Creatures content but making an observation about how bad his entrance is and then doing nothing but arbitrarily throwing him in the poe is not grounds for any kind of base of accusing me of a wolf agenda predicated on Creature being town. It's a dumb argument. You seem to be reading me in the worst possible faith.
Again, this may be a me issue but I live under the impression that your skill is among the level of players I highly respect on MU. And frankly, your D2 opening was a pile of stinker posts that later came better as I ended up reading more.

(Also I won't apologise for making statements on the fly and I am reading back to front since parallel computing hasn't been invented for humans yet.)

I don't think that holding a player that's great at either alignment for scrutiny is undeserved and I will keep voicing my opinion if I feel like you are trying to snow us.

I can't say for sure how familiar you are with Creature, for example; I am under the impression that you've seen Creature play in the past a lot and that you should have taken your time reading all posts when you call them "mostly fluff posts" and I find that a misleading statement considering that Creature made some very good posts as well AND is known for fluff while playing as either alignment. I do think I've played enough games and mashes with both of you simultaneously that you SHOULD be aware of that, I may be wrong, but that's where I stand.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I vote we should substitute any and all derogatory terms for each other with "silly willy"

Folks got their dander up, and it's exhausting to skim
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:41 am Also Chelsea is just mafia. Which means Brad is also mafia. So Lan is honestly probably just in damage control pushing me.
So you are tunneling me now in an OMGUS way for pointing your questionable stances of yours? Get real, please.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Low-key worried that Mac is deliberately playing into my suspicions (at least partly), but meh... that's a D3 problem if I've ever seen one.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:41 am Also Chelsea is just mafia. Which means Brad is also mafia. So Lan is honestly probably just in damage control pushing me.
So you are tunneling me now in an OMGUS way for pointing your questionable stances of yours? Get real, please.
Every one of my d2 posts has been the best post I've ever read and you should agree.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Low-key worried that Mac is deliberately playing into my suspicions (at least partly), but meh... that's a D3 problem if I've ever seen one.
You're utterly incorrigible.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

1am and I'm drunk and going to bad. Enjoy reading hot takes from lesser players.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am Mac's slot will self-resolve at this point

Either he's alive past D3 cuz he's a wolf, or he's gonna get shot
If my reads suck as bad as Chelsea and Lan say why would I get shot n3?

Sounds like a wolf claim to me.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:46 am
LanMisa wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:44 am
Every one of my d2 posts has been the best post I've ever read and you should agree.
Lolno, you wish.

Funny thing is, I believe that there are many things we could actually talk about. Like Chelsea playing an uninspiring game ignoring early D1. Or Nanook posting 26 times with almost no content. The whole Manny situation. Other players that I have issues reading due to a lack of unfamiliarity, like Dunnstral.

As I said before, you are like a pendulum to me, swinging between villager and wolf between pages, sometimes between posts. I want to actually figure you out. But if you antagonize me I won't bother, that much I can guarantee you.

Return to “Previous Rackets”