Game of Champions: East Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Re: Game of Champions: East Facility (Day 1)

Post by Master Radishes »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:58 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:49 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 am
Davos wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 amArrr
someone has to get the ball rolling [VOTE: Lime Coke ] aubergine
Seems like an unnecessary ball to get rolling.
no posting > no pressure > no posting

be the change you want to be in the world
When has anyone ever 0-posted, watched the thread and saw a vote on them, then panic and start posting?
I lean town on radish but didn't care for this post, even though I basically agree with the objection to rondo.

Here's a fun little puzzle for the thread. What is the problem with this post? There is a correct answer
Correct answer: Nothing.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'll give you a hint

There is an interpretation that lends itself to the idea that you perspective slipped that you have tmi Lime is not mafia
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ok that's basically the whole answer but

it is based on a pretty silly premise I'll admit
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't even know what you mean and I wrote that post.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The silly premise is that -- the argument that does exist for the idea of pressuring a zero poster is not that they are lurking the thread but that they have teammates in mafia chat who would alert them to their pressure and remind them to post. I do think that this is a silly premise that almost never comes up in reality. However, you did not even consider that and only assumed Lime would have to discover the vote on his own. Hence it could be that you know there's no chance Lime would have a wolf chat to notify him

Yes it's a stretch but occasionally minor perspective issues like this are legit
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:50 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:07 pm Guillo too egotistical to be mafia now
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
This conclusion came way too late to be real
i didnt post between that and the post where I voted guillo mate
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah that's a stretch.

I don't think factoring teammates in changes my point any.
Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:29 pm The silly premise is that -- the argument that does exist for the idea of pressuring a zero poster is not that they are lurking the thread but that they have teammates in mafia chat who would alert them to their pressure and remind them to post. I do think that this is a silly premise that almost never comes up in reality. However, you did not even consider that and only assumed Lime would have to discover the vote on his own. Hence it could be that you know there's no chance Lime would have a wolf chat to notify him

Yes it's a stretch but occasionally minor perspective issues like this are legit
i think we've all randed mafia with afk teammates enough to know that pinging them in scumchat and go "yo you're getting run up" doesn't do anything. lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

voting me is not in michelle's scum range by the way.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:33 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:29 pm The silly premise is that -- the argument that does exist for the idea of pressuring a zero poster is not that they are lurking the thread but that they have teammates in mafia chat who would alert them to their pressure and remind them to post. I do think that this is a silly premise that almost never comes up in reality. However, you did not even consider that and only assumed Lime would have to discover the vote on his own. Hence it could be that you know there's no chance Lime would have a wolf chat to notify him

i think we've all randed mafia with afk teammates enough to know that pinging them in scumchat and go "yo you're getting run up" doesn't do anything. lol
I'm aware, but that's not my point exactly

but whatever I don't really care about it radish is fine for now
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

No I get your line of reasoning. I just obviously think it doesn't hold water.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Probably says good things about you to see it that way though.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:25 pm The more I read into Caitlin the less i like

#379 Seanzie lock town btw, tell west facility all this totally useful information
I understand the need to talk about your reads but what about the players we have here?
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:32 pm #579 is a more nuanced take then nutella then i have seen in their scum game with me, so take that as you will, I generally find this portion of nutella's n0 towny though
This is better, but I would like more reads for toDay's posts
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:35 pm #602

@nutella I disagree with sig being town because I saw things about them hunting 3p night 0, Guillo pointed it out #451
Agree about Sig, but we don't have him here :/
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:37 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:34 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:25 pm The more I read into Caitlin the less i like

#379 Seanzie lock town btw, tell west facility all this totally useful information
You know what would be cool, that we get moved to whatever the other facility is on fay 2 so we get to read what went down there and the same for them.
Yeah actually that would be kinda cool, unfortunately that isn't what happened in Severance when there was a split there, but I won as wolf in that game, was easy because my thread was pretty dead so i could just chill out and blend in with not too much effort
Tell me more about that game split mechs pls

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:58 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:55 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:49 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 am
Davos wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 amArrr
someone has to get the ball rolling [VOTE: Lime Coke ] aubergine
Seems like an unnecessary ball to get rolling.
no posting > no pressure > no posting

be the change you want to be in the world
When has anyone ever 0-posted, watched the thread and saw a vote on them, then panic and start posting?
I lean town on radish but didn't care for this post, even though I basically agree with the objection to rondo.

Here's a fun little puzzle for the thread. What is the problem with this post? There is a correct answer
The fact Radishes doesn't give an AI take about Brad?
I don't have a take on Bread yet. (Or actually maybe I do but it's early so I'm leaving it in my brain for now.) I just felt rondo's action was poor enough to merit a verbal eye roll. All the avenues he could have pushed in next from any of the rest of us and he goes for the zero poster. Feels like a cop out.
Master Radishes
Hitman

No take on Bread nor Brad either.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:46 pm Tell me more about that game split mechs pls
So in Severance the phases of the two threads were offset by 24 hours and so when someone died in one thread they were allowed to come over to the other thread for part of a day there and had a temporary neighbor chat with someone in that thread. I kind of doubt it will work quite the same in this game tbh. Also there was one 3p who was able to read both threads
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Makes sense Mr.R :smile:

Alison our last game was Goc two years ago iirc (if we played other game I completely forgot about it).
Do you think my range is frozen in time?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:57 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:46 pm Tell me more about that game split mechs pls
So in Severance the phases of the two threads were offset by 24 hours and so when someone died in one thread they were allowed to come over to the other thread for part of a day there and had a temporary neighbor chat with someone in that thread. I kind of doubt it will work quite the same in this game tbh. Also there was one 3p who was able to read both threads
Since both threads have +1 unknown member I guess someone from each thread can peek here and there anonimously. (Is that a word?)
Inb4 Rondo, Nook and who else feels like it calls me again for 'sliping'

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:56 am i at least have good reason to have no energy right now, this thread is just not moving

anyways here are thoughts that i have, eat it up before i die or something

DarlingMonroe - POE just because they haven't done anything yet, i mean they pinged limecoke fwiw I suppose?

Creature - Thought Guillo was really towny, I think Creature's entrance has been ~fine, would like to know about their alison read later on. Guillo was pretty easily my top town.

Rondo - I think his thought processes this game... almost mirror his town game, but he's not there yet and FMPOV I just think he's setting up for later. I notice as wolf he's kinda like a diet version of himself and I think the thought processes in terms of how he has handled me this game feel unnatural, as wary as i am that this could just be rondo doing his thing idk. I am pushing there with the caveat of knowing i am gonna be omgused to hell and back.

Michelle - Sees what I see in terms of Rondo to an extent, Guillo is calling Michelle town here and I trust that judgement, already townier then they were in Ted Lasso to me where they were literally just floating in the null zone for me. I feel like Michelle is very observant on little things as town which she is demonstrating here.

Master Radishes - I think the push on me off of nutella and then accusing me of trying to pocket nutella is a rand>w thing to say.

NANOOK - He feels like spec chat LOL. IDK what that means rather then his reads are a bit shallow, but I find him townie at the same time, kinda liked his progression on Michelle today.

Alison - I thought the night 0 vote on Abigail was weird but not scummy. Posts night 0 feel a lot like Alison very openly outlining a thought process, very preflippy and kind of stuck on the same page. I have mixed opinions on the way Alison went about her day 1. I don't know that much about Alison to determine whether this whole preflipping thing is a play style thing or scummy for Alison, if any of what i said raises alarm bells, you can pursue that later i guess just because it's towny for some players and wolfy for others, thats all i know. I am not tracking their thought process on her suspicion of Dizzy. #126 i find to be a bad post by alison because i feel like it's almost trying to play "shade as many people as possible".

Sabiplz - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... kind of towny? You know I at least see the Alison thing. Kind of like Sabi's read on Creature. I don't like Sabi softballing on me when they have not talked about me at all in a towny light, like said i was towny for any particular thing, and they have also shaded me twice for having a townread on them and with all that, they haven't really committed to scumreading me in the way they have scumread others, and I am sitting here wondering like "why?"

Lemonfairy - Think Lemon's handling of me has been slightly weird, but kinda towny today, Like with their post talking about how they wanted to throw master radishes into their town reades, but then a post later says like "never mind". I found #479 to be a bit sus when it comes to how I perceive it, #483 too, just because it felt... too correct to me? IDK, still kinda lean Lemonfairy town, but with more hesitation then before.
You had thoughts on me earlier, you didn't have anything new to add?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:29 am #317night0

@WindwardAway

this is one of the most pointless questions of my life but i just have to know, how do you tinfoil someone in a masonry? They are literally mason and not neighbor right? which means they would be confirmed town?

Sorry for this question, I was reading up on you and didn't want to include this LOL
Oh my bad
it was a neighborhood but on that forum they just call them unconfirmed masonries lol
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Alison wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 pm
It doesn't matter. You play with level zero conclusions and Guillo can be an egoistical scum as well.
One mash he invented an event puzzle to keep town busy and it worked very well. The fact he run out of patience it's not the reason I consider him town, it was his content who feels towny, content you ignored in the moment you voted him

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:09 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 pm
It doesn't matter. You play with level zero conclusions and Guillo can be an egoistical scum as well.
One mash he invented an event puzzle to keep town busy and it worked very well. The fact he run out of patience it's not the reason I consider him town, it was his content who feels towny, content you ignored in the moment you voted him
Feela and is towny from my pov

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:18 am Forgot one other I wanted to look back into.

WindwardAway - Not entirely sure what to make of WWA's night 0 content looking back, there are a few things here and there, a lot of talking about themselves, trying to wrap my head around what I think of this night 0 post #444night0. I kinda wish Caitlin was here just so i could make heads or tails of WWA's comment on Caitlin back there. The mentality of WWA going in this cycle of declaring they should not be townread and only scum townreads them, but at the same time, people should be townreading WindwardAway, is confusing and kind of exhausting lol.

Question for @WindwardAway #53,very early today you have said yourself that Alison had an agenda to push you, and this was really the only real outed read you had on Alison, so then why'd you say there were better places to push, I know you have had your whole nutella and Sabi push thing, but what made alison less pushable in your eyes then the other people you were focusing on?

WWA feels very glued to the falcon/nutella thing. I have caught wolves in this fashion where they get stuck on a topic and milk it forever and ever. Yes I know they are busy so I will give them space, but yeah. I find #572 a kind of scummy post. I feel like WWA talked in circles on Rondo which is kinda weird.

I am curious about WWA's later read on me since they have claimed my posts have been "OK so far" without having deep dived into me.
Ok I take back my previous question a few posts up lol
I should finish reading before I reply more

I meant your posts in real-time when I was see I was you post felt OK. I didn't deep dive and I really don't have time rn cause my schedule is hectic and I don't think I'll actually get any ISOs done before eod like I thought I would earlier. But the posts I saw from you here in this thread, that I've read so far, feel like you're actually trying to sort out people's alignments and not like you're slapping words into paragraphs to look towny. During N0 I thought it was the latter, but I've changed my mind.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 pm When the team showed up to their facility, a new notice, printed on a boldly-colored multicolor slab, was posted on the bulletin board.

Upon closer inspection, it was just titled 'WEST FACILITY' and listed names and corresponding checkboxes beneath it. When Coach Scotty arrived to open up the equipment lockers, someone asked him what the purpose of the list was, and Scotty shrugged. "Dunno. Never seen that before in my life. Also I can't read."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENT: SECRET SANTA?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin
Delta
Epignosis
Falcon
leetic
Long Con
Porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆
pyxxy
Ricochet
Seanzie
Scrappy Doo
sig
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

At any point today, a player may select a player on the list and tag one of @Scotty or @S~V~S.
TonyStarkPrime
@Scotty @S~V~S

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:41 pm I agree with Sabi's take that leetic has been very obvious wolf, but we are stuck sabi :omg: (this is a pocket attempt)
This is very bold if Cape is a wolf and I like it regardless

But I like more Cape now and I will not vote him.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:18 am Forgot one other I wanted to look back into.

WindwardAway - Not entirely sure what to make of WWA's night 0 content looking back, there are a few things here and there, a lot of talking about themselves, trying to wrap my head around what I think of this night 0 post #444night0. I kinda wish Caitlin was here just so i could make heads or tails of WWA's comment on Caitlin back there. The mentality of WWA going in this cycle of declaring they should not be townread and only scum townreads them, but at the same time, people should be townreading WindwardAway, is confusing and kind of exhausting lol.

Question for @WindwardAway #53,very early today you have said yourself that Alison had an agenda to push you, and this was really the only real outed read you had on Alison, so then why'd you say there were better places to push, I know you have had your whole nutella and Sabi push thing, but what made alison less pushable in your eyes then the other people you were focusing on?

WWA feels very glued to the falcon/nutella thing. I have caught wolves in this fashion where they get stuck on a topic and milk it forever and ever. Yes I know they are busy so I will give them space, but yeah. I find #572 a kind of scummy post. I feel like WWA talked in circles on Rondo which is kinda weird.

I am curious about WWA's later read on me since they have claimed my posts have been "OK so far" without having deep dived into me.
I forgot to reply to the first question lol

Alison was less pushable than Nutella because I had already determined on N0 that Nutella felt scummier due to her response to me about falcon. Meaning I ranked Nutella as scummier than falcon, but also scummier than Alison. Alison was actually the one I thought was least scummy of the three because that take was based on how I perceived her scumread on me as coming from bad faith. She claimed that I was scum trying to pocket Sabi because I told people to get off Sabi's back, because telling someone they shouldn't sign up if they don't enjoy the game doesn't motivate them more to play. The point was not to make Sabi feel welcome; it was that rubbing dirt in people's faces just because they said they don't want to be here doesn't actually help anyone. It's pointless and it's rude imo. You can argue that playing a game when you don't want to be here is rude, too, sure. But I saw no need for multiple people to keep repeating that Sabi shouldn't play.

So Alison latching onto that by saying it's a pocketing attempt is either incredibly out of tune with what my intentions were, or it's scum looking for an excuse to vote me. I chose to believe the latter and Alison just continued focusing on me as her primary scumread. So I just figured I'm correct that she's scum trying to push me for dumb reasons. Her response to me about the nutella/falcon thing was more reasonable, so I backed off for a bit and gave it more thought. But I still do think she has scum equity, and now that I've looked at a bit more of Nutella's posts I'm less inclined to think she's scum over Alison.

Point is, reads change. They aren't at a hard ranking in my head because it's D1 and we have no flips. But those were my thoughts.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 am

can you give me an example of talking in circles on/about me? It would be nice to have an outsiders perspective
AFAIK I basically said I can't read you and left it like that 🤷
I said earlier I had a nullread on you, and that remains the case.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 am

can you give me an example of talking in circles on/about me? It would be nice to have an outsiders perspective
Talking in circles was not the right term, like WWA somewhat came to a conclusion on you, but
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:59 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:06 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:09 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:44 pm i think rondo and guillo are both town

i think the scum are more likely to be blendy and more cooperative, the people being loud and aggressive are prob town
Tell me more about your read on Rondo pls
Eh it's a very light one since I know he can do this as wolf too but he seems to believe what he's saying even if it doesn't always make sense to me
I don't believe scum Rondo can't back up his posts with confidence.
I've definitely seen him do it. I made the mistake of townreading him in Severance because he always wolfsided with his vote but he sounded like he believed his reasons to townread me. And he had TMI I was town, lol.

Im not really sure which way I lean on Rondo aorn because I've only seen a handful of his posts, but I should probably solidify an opinion later.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:09 am I don't really understand what Rondo is doing, but in my experience, I never understand what he's doing as town, and the only time I thought I understood what he was doing, he was scum lmao.

I should ISO him before the end of the day tho
I'm just reminding myself
I just felt very underwhelmed by WWA's analysis on you, especially since, and you can check this too, just about what feels like half of WWA's posts revolve around WWA's suspicion on nutella and the whole falcon thing, and has even revolved some of their reads just around falcon, like their read on Alison.

Like it feels not like WWA is legitimately trying to scum hunt, but just kind of try to bury a player while only looking really at like maybe a few people in good detail and kind of shrugging off the rest. To me it's scum behavior just because scum do not legitimately have to try to solve the game.

The recent nutella scumread retraction I am weary of.
That wasn't an analysis of Rondo lol
That was just me commenting that I'll sort him later
Like I wouldnt veto a wagon on him cause I have no read
But I will not call him towny either because he's doing things that make me react to his posts as I did when he randed scum. It's a small sample size so I don't trust myself to make a read on him yet. If you asked me for a GTH read I guess I could give one but it s at the point where I'd be very likely to change my answer once I feel like I have more insight.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean like I can't just read Rondo based off gut reaction, that would be stupid. Reading someone by "whenever their posts make me feel this way, they're probably scum" is a way to read, but it's a stupid way to read if there are other ways to gather more solid evidence one way or another.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:45 am Holy shit it's the Game of Chmapions!
You finally posted
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

mmm wind towny again lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:29 am Cape might be town actually.
I think he is
His posts read closer to what I see from him when he's genuinely trying to solve people than when he's scum and posts for the sake of posting
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:11 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:10 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:07 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:05 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:00 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:58 pm
I think falcon is obvious town too.

Not for saying I am town though lol.
do you agree with nutella's take that falcon is interactive enough to be towny, or do you have other reasons?
:shrug2: It's mostly just vibes for me. If I had to put words to it I think I would say that he has a sense of fluidity to his posts and a related propensity to poke at people (eg. when he had a little bite in his tone after guillo fought with him) that he struggles to authentically replicate as scum. You can call it a tone read if you want but I have a good track record of reading falcon confidently and early (and I usually TMI him a lot as mafia, so you should trust my read on him either way).
ok
i'm gonna give falcon some thought
i will also give you some thought
but i still think nutella's response to me was off
I mean I don't think nutella's defense of falcon is clearing or anything. She could be mafia TMI-ing him too. In fact as mafia she is a TMI machine.

But my point is that I don't think the take was garbage by itself. I find nutella's posts to be generally townie and in line with town nutella.
yeah I've seen her spew TMI before as a wolf
maybe I should dig for more context. I just think it was weird she specifically told me to call falcon town when I wasn't townreading him, and if she'd read my posts she should've been able to figure that out. It felt like she was telling me to townread falcon without actually paying any attention to my reads, which is why it caught my attention.
What made you think she was telling you the Falcon read instead telling it to the class?
She replied directly to me and asked, since I posted that falcon and Guillo(Creature) were unpaired, why didn't I just call falcon town instead?
And I've been calling her out about it because I didn't townread falcon in the first place.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:27 pm mmm wind towny again lol
?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:34 pm
?
mindmeld on cape
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:32 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:00 pm

do you agree with nutella's take that falcon is interactive enough to be towny, or do you have other reasons?
:shrug2: It's mostly just vibes for me. If I had to put words to it I think I would say that he has a sense of fluidity to his posts and a related propensity to poke at people (eg. when he had a little bite in his tone after guillo fought with him) that he struggles to authentically replicate as scum. You can call it a tone read if you want but I have a good track record of reading falcon confidently and early (and I usually TMI him a lot as mafia, so you should trust my read on him either way).
ok
I mean I don't think nutella's defense of falcon is clearing or anything. She could be mafia TMI-ing him too. In fact as mafia she is a TMI machine.

But my point is that I don't think the take was garbage by itself. I find nutella's posts to be generally townie and in line with town nutella.
maybe I should dig for more context. I just think it was weird she specifically told me to call falcon town when I wasn't townreading him, and if she'd read my posts she should've been able to figure that out. It felt like she was telling me to townread falcon without actually paying any attention to my reads, which is why it caught my attention.
What made you think she was telling you the Falcon read instead telling it to the class?
She replied directly to me and asked, since I posted that falcon and Guillo(Creature) were unpaired, why didn't I just call falcon town instead?
And I've been calling her out about it because I didn't townread falcon in the first place.
I thought the post in question was this one

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:35 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:34 pm
?
mindmeld on cape
Ah ok
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Post count
Who posted - Game of Champions: East Facility (Day 1) - 785 replies
User NamePosts
Guillotine106
Michelle93
nutella76
WindwardAway73
RondoDimBuckle71
Sabiplz65
Cape9062
Alison48
Lemonfairy47
Dyslexicon30
Creature29
Master Radishes23
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME19
DrWilgy18
Lime Coke10
DarlingMonroe7
Scotty6
S~V~S2
Davos1
VC
Who is trying to sabotage the team?
Poll runs till Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
19%
Voters: Michelle, WindwardAway, Sabiplz
Cape90
6%
Voters: Creature
DarlingMonroe
No votes
Voters: None
Davos
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
Guillotine
13%
Voters: DrWilgy, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Lemonfairy
No votes
Lime Coke
13%
Voters: Lemonfairy, Guillotine
Master Radishes
6%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
6%
Voters: Davos
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Sabiplz
No votes
WindwardAway
19%
Voters: nutella, Alison, Cape90
Unvote
No votes
Coaches/Spectators/Other
19%
Voters: Scotty, S~V~S, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 16

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:59 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:32 pm
ok

I thought the post in question was this one
Ok wtf
I don't know why I thought Nutella was directly replying to me there, she clearly did not.
That explains so much 😅
I mean, yeah ok I should maybe not have replied to stuff when I was jetlagged and sleep deprived but usually I don't suck THIS badly at reading comprehension, I swear it's like I hallucinated my way through N0. Maybe I should just drop any and all reads based on that thread until I reread it.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Welp
Now you all know that I've been pushing Nutella for absolutely no reason at all 🤷
Lol me
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Anything for me 🥺🥺🥺
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:05 pm Anything for me 🥺🥺🥺
:hug:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:03 pm Welp
Now you all know that I've been pushing Nutella for absolutely no reason at all 🤷
Lol me
?? But like, I never understood your point, even if I was outright telling you that I suggested/recommended you townread falcon specifically, what would be wrong with that? That's how giving opinions works
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lol me
What are your reads for this thread?

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:06 pm
Lol me
?? But like, I never understood your point, even if I was outright telling you that I suggested/recommended you townread falcon specifically, what would be wrong with that? That's how giving opinions works
Because I thought you were telling me to townread falcon instead of calling falcon/Guillo unpaired
Which is like... idk where I even got that from, it didn't make sense which is why I thought it was sus lol
Cause when I said falcon/Guillo is unpaired I was implying that they weren't w/w but one of them could be

Anyway, this whole thing was completely pointless because there was no logic behind it lmao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:09 pm
Lol me
Because I thought you were telling me to townread falcon instead of calling falcon/Guillo unpaired
Which is like... idk where I even got that from, it didn't make sense which is why I thought it was sus lol
Cause when I said falcon/Guillo is unpaired I was implying that they weren't w/w but one of them could be

Anyway, this whole thing was completely pointless because there was no logic behind it lmao
But I mean if I did tell you to, why would that be bad
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like yes I didnt directly I was just saying I would, but it is an indirect recommendation to read him that way? And that's normal for town to want to persuade people of their reads no?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Michelle wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:07 pm
Lol me
What are your reads for this thread?
Still think Alison could be scum tbh
Nutella's posts make sense now with the context that I was tunnelling her for no good reason
I read Guillo's slot as mostly towny with a couple of strange posts, I haven't seen enough from Creature yet to be confident in that
I think you're town
I have a nullread on Rondo
I townread Cape
I'm slightly suspicious of Sabi but I kinda think they're right on Lime Coke
And I think Lime Coke is playing like frozen scum
I don't have reads on Wilgy, DM or Dizzy
I asked Lemon a question on her readlist and I haven't seen a reply about it yet, but I mightve missed it
when I said earlier that I had 4 scumreads who knew who they were, I fucked up and mixed up the player list and secret santa list, half of them went into each thread (falcon and sig were the two others, but in fairness I only had sig on that list because of the impression I got from two of their posts on N0)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Like I'm actually confused that this is some big revelation when what you were pushing already didn't make sense to push
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:12 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:09 pm
Lol me

But I mean if I did tell you to, why would that be bad
Because it wouldn't make sense in context
Like when you said in this thread that falcon is town and I should take the L, I didn't think that was scummy
But telling me to townread my scumread after I made an association read was weird because I didn't understand why you'd tell me to townread falcon and not mention Guillo

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”