Game of Champions: East Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Game of Champions: East Facility (Day 1)

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:10 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:42 pm Nvm I'm saying it now

I have a weird hunch that Cape and Lemon are w/w

It started as just a tickly feeling that they are positioned how they would as wolf comfortably enough in thread to blend in, and townreading each other

But for cape it was kinda clinched with the """slip"""" thing, just for a more complicated reason than guillo thought

So Post 4 of the thread does explicitly tell us that the other thread is West Facility. Guillo didn't read it, embarrassing for him, but this was always public knowledge. HOWEVER, when pressed, Cape did not cite this information at all. He acted more like he had made the assumption somehow.

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:49 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:44 pm [VOTE: Cape90] aubergine

@Cape90 how do you figure there is a west facility?

I only see this thread.
because there is East? You said yourself the thread was split in two

I assumed we are dealing in opposites because that's kind of Severance did with the whole home and work thing. It could be something else, but with no real theme of this game, I don't know why the split would not be like that

Often when I believe something is actually a slip it's really not (and Cape will know that I just recently mischopped town for a "slip" in classical music mash) but since I already had an indeterminate gut ping on him this did stick out to me, that if he knew it because of the host post he should have just pointed to it but instead it seems like maybe he came by the knowledge from other means
1. My townread on lemonfairy came from this night 0 post #313. That post seemed pretty obviously like Lemonfairy was town, I thought it was their only night 0 post to be honest.

2. I don't even remember who you were for Classical Music Mash, also i dunno, maybe i did see it but thought i made it up, i was really tired when i posted that :shrug:
alright

can you talk about your thought process on caitlin?
Initially townread Caitlin for feeling independent in thought ie. her read on Guillo #329/#334 and they continued making similar reads to this. But Caitlin eventually hit this sort of brick wall in her content to where she kind of stagnated with her reads.

Also got really defensive against Guillo ie. #415 and many, many more n0 posts.

There is a lot of explaining what she thinks posts mean, especially in the early stage, but she stops giving reads on them the more she gone on

Even like #531 does not impress me. Like their reads have kind of stagnated eventually. Not a strong inclination though as the thread would have been a lot more dead without Caitlin at the tail end of the day, but yeah
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:12 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:44 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:58 pm

I only see this thread.
^read this post
she did point it out here which could be for cape's benefit but could also be completely benign/neutral w/e
this thought is so dumb for so many reasons, it's clearly directed at Guillo and not me.
no i know, i meant more to like cover for you if it was somehow a slip but i recognize that is pretty far fetched and is tangential to the read
well, i am biased in knowing this isn't the case + i literally said my piece before that post
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:11 pm Lemon posted a reads list without much game presence if my memory serves me right.
For me it's not enough to label her as town.
yeah, but it had reasons behind it that i found to be towny okay?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:27 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:11 pm Lemon posted a reads list without much game presence if my memory serves me right.
For me it's not enough to label her as town.
yeah, but it had reasons behind it that i found to be towny okay?
But I didn't find those reasons particularly towny okay?
And your town read came pretty fast after that (didn't check now, but that's how I remember it)
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:00 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:57 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:03 am Michelle can read the other thread, meaning either she is in scum chat and she is being fed info from the other division thread there, or scum can do what we cant and read both threads.
1. that isn't what Michelle said there

2. I will say in Severance, only the third party could read both threads, but scum chat was feeding me bits of info about the other thread.

If this game is anything like that, we merge eventually, it doesn't say so in the OP though
What do you think I said?

I saw the vote. What's scummy in my post?
you said you didn't know if you could read the other thread to read Spacedaisy, meaning you didn't know if you could look at what the West Facility was saying so that you could make a read on Spacedaisy.

this is what i thought you meant. Guillo interpreted that as Michelle can see the other thread

uh, i dont know what i found scummy about your response then? [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:45 pm I will reread cape to see if I can find any town indicators but so far I don't think he's really had any
you've literally expressed agreeing with my towneads earlier
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

So like, Guillo is a horrible push, wtf is even up with that counterwagon
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 118
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:45 pm I will reread cape to see if I can find any town indicators but so far I don't think he's really had any
okay? that doesn't mean you have to be town :P
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you can be though, I'm not tunneled
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:12 pm Noted. So our zero posters are LimeCoke and DarlingMonroe

Zero posting and his posting night zero makes me think LimeCoke is in his wolf meta.

Is zero posting AI for DarlingMonroe?
I have just one game with Darling Monroe, and I was wolf, so my attention wasn't so big on how town played.
I noticed a big difference in N0 though, I remember Jay could lock town them very early in D1 of that game.
But what if it's the case of an afk townie though?
Brad fits the same pattern, underwhelming N0 and no posts until now.

@DarlingMonroe
@Lime Coke
We need you in the game!
Hello, @Sabiplz & @Michelle. I see we all still have 27 hours before Day 1 ends, so I haven't really gone through the thread, as I've noticed most of the action occurs during the last hours before the thread is locked for the night. I will be catching up, eventually before then town. Def a case of away from keyboard townie. Would you all care to share any highlights that seem relevant to this first chapter? Thanks in advance, and absolutely looking forward to playing with you all and everyone else. :)

summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:03 am Michelle can read the other thread, meaning either she is in scum chat and she is being fed info from the other division thread there, or scum can do what we cant and read both threads.

2. I will say in Severance, only the third party could read both threads, but scum chat was feeding me bits of info about the other thread.

If this game is anything like that, we merge eventually, it doesn't say so in the OP though

you said you didn't know if you could read the other thread to read Spacedaisy, meaning you didn't know if you could look at what the West Facility was saying so that you could make a read on Spacedaisy.

this is what i thought you meant. Guillo interpreted that as Michelle can see the other thread

uh, i dont know what i found scummy about your response then? [VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
I didn't know the other thread is invisible for us, I assumed I can read it and make a judgement of the other half of the game.
Rondo said is a slip and disappeared, and Nanook instead asking me something voted me like what Rondo said was a solid thing to consider. Guillo sheeped them suspecting I can see that thread, but the truth is I don't see it.

You should try to explain me what you found scummy enough to vote.

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DarlingMonroe »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:06 pm Who is @DarlingMonroe and @Davos
Davos appears to be some extra account added to the game. The list of players in the other thread has Scrappy Doo.

Darling is a regular player theyre cool

ly nut nut <3
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Idk why I didn't receive any ping for this thread except that ping from Dizzy who helped me in the morning to find it fast. I still can't make a read for Dizzy, was that ping a pocketing attempt or was just a friendly reminder we can work together?
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:06 pm Wilgy has a good vibe fmpov as well.
Nutella's solve is good, I liked the way she gave up to sleep once she dipped a little into the game.
Guillo is solving.

Sabi is also a town lean atm for me.
Alison, I am affraid to give her a read until I read the posts I skipped

These are players I will not vote toDay
@Dyslexicon this is in short where my head is at in this moment, I just remembered what you asked

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

In terms of Sabi, I just liked them shading leetic as i feel like leetic's posts were both really bad and cryptic for no good reason. Felt like leetic was rolling their eyes every single post they made.

Also liked #282
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:46 pm
i usually classify mindmelds as a town indicator, but agree to disagree i suppose
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 pm When the team showed up to their facility, a new notice, printed on a boldly-colored multicolor slab, was posted on the bulletin board.

Upon closer inspection, it was just titled 'WEST FACILITY' and listed names and corresponding checkboxes beneath it. When Coach Scotty arrived to open up the equipment lockers, someone asked him what the purpose of the list was, and Scotty shrugged. "Dunno. Never seen that before in my life. Also I can't read."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENT: SECRET SANTA?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin
Delta
Epignosis
Falcon
leetic
Long Con
Porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆
pyxxy
Ricochet
Seanzie
Scrappy Doo
sig
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

At any point today, a player may select a player on the list and tag one of @Scotty or @S~V~S.
Yo! It's been here all the time, how did i miss this?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:54 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:35 pm

I didn't know the other thread is invisible for us, I assumed I can read it and make a judgement of the other half of the game.
Rondo said is a slip and disappeared, and Nanook instead asking me something voted me like what Rondo said was a solid thing to consider. Guillo sheeped them suspecting I can see that thread, but the truth is I don't see it.

You should try to explain me what you found scummy enough to vote.
In my head, it was like your post was implying that you could see the other thread

but then i have decided that makes no sense
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:49 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:12 pm Noted. So our zero posters are LimeCoke and DarlingMonroe

Zero posting and his posting night zero makes me think LimeCoke is in his wolf meta.

Is zero posting AI for DarlingMonroe?
I have just one game with Darling Monroe, and I was wolf, so my attention wasn't so big on how town played.
I noticed a big difference in N0 though, I remember Jay could lock town them very early in D1 of that game.
But what if it's the case of an afk townie though?
Brad fits the same pattern, underwhelming N0 and no posts until now.

@DarlingMonroe
@Lime Coke
We need you in the game!
Hello, @Sabiplz & @Michelle. I see we all still have 27 hours before Day 1 ends, so I haven't really gone through the thread, as I've noticed most of the action occurs during the last hours before the thread is locked for the night. I will be catching up, eventually before then town. Def a case of away from keyboard townie. Would you all care to share any highlights that seem relevant to this first chapter? Thanks in advance, and absolutely looking forward to playing with you all and everyone else. :)

It's hard to tell you everything because I still have to read a few pages, also the discussions and pushes should be analyzed by you, so I recommend you to read the thread.
If you can Iso Cape and Guillo and give your opinion on them, it would be appreciated.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:25 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:10 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:42 pm Nvm I'm saying it now

I have a weird hunch that Cape and Lemon are w/w

It started as just a tickly feeling that they are positioned how they would as wolf comfortably enough in thread to blend in, and townreading each other

But for cape it was kinda clinched with the """slip"""" thing, just for a more complicated reason than guillo thought

So Post 4 of the thread does explicitly tell us that the other thread is West Facility. Guillo didn't read it, embarrassing for him, but this was always public knowledge. HOWEVER, when pressed, Cape did not cite this information at all. He acted more like he had made the assumption somehow.

Cape90 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:49 pm

I only see this thread.
because there is East? You said yourself the thread was split in two

I assumed we are dealing in opposites because that's kind of Severance did with the whole home and work thing. It could be something else, but with no real theme of this game, I don't know why the split would not be like that

Often when I believe something is actually a slip it's really not (and Cape will know that I just recently mischopped town for a "slip" in classical music mash) but since I already had an indeterminate gut ping on him this did stick out to me, that if he knew it because of the host post he should have just pointed to it but instead it seems like maybe he came by the knowledge from other means
1. My townread on lemonfairy came from this night 0 post #313. That post seemed pretty obviously like Lemonfairy was town, I thought it was their only night 0 post to be honest.

2. I don't even remember who you were for Classical Music Mash, also i dunno, maybe i did see it but thought i made it up, i was really tired when i posted that :shrug:
alright

can you talk about your thought process on caitlin?
Initially townread Caitlin for feeling independent in thought ie. her read on Guillo #329/#334 and they continued making similar reads to this. But Caitlin eventually hit this sort of brick wall in her content to where she kind of stagnated with her reads.

Also got really defensive against Guillo ie. #415 and many, many more n0 posts.

There is a lot of explaining what she thinks posts mean, especially in the early stage, but she stops giving reads on them the more she gone on

Even like #531 does not impress me. Like their reads have kind of stagnated eventually. Not a strong inclination though as the thread would have been a lot more dead without Caitlin at the tail end of the day, but yeah
So you turned on Caitlin for changing pace?

I know I'm oversimplifying it, but is that the gist of it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

I will give you space, Cape

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Did it cross your mind that he could be bussing back then, then?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:08 pm
Did it cross your mind that he could be bussing back then, then?
hm? it was just townreads so if anything would be tmi but ehh idk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like it was the kind of list that a wolf would slip one teammate in hence worrying about lemon later but
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If I mindmeld with someone and agree with their reads, I immediately assume that they come from the same mindset as mine and give them a townread, unless there is space for a possible distancing scenario and if that was the case, I'd say it.

Nutella confirming that she agreed with Cape's reads and saying it does not mean he has to be town because of it is.... odd.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I wonder if Rondo said I slipped why was he not interested in voting me?
@RondoDimBuckle please answer.

Nook's reaction was bad. Idk if wolfy, but bad in the lack of concern for finding the logic of the situation.
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your reads in everyone?

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:11 pm If I mindmeld with someone and agree with their reads, I immediately assume that they come from the same mindset as mine and give them a townread, unless there is space for a possible distancing scenario and if that was the case, I'd say it.

Nutella confirming that she agreed with Cape's reads and saying it does not mean he has to be town because of it is.... odd.
it just doesn't always work like that for me :shrug: at the time i agreed with the townreads themselves for the most part but it had the shape of a post a wolf could make about them to blend in
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

and like my concern on him developed later
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Was Lemon's reads post of N0 a post deserving a town read?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Yah I'm not really feeling that Cape is a wolf.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine

I'm aware this puts me as leading wagon again.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If Lime Coke and Lemon make a chat together, would it be called Lemonade or Margarita?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:15 pm If Lime Coke and Lemon make a chat together, would it be called Lemonade or Margarita?
A kind of Lemonade ig

How big are the possibility for them to be wolves together?

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:57 pm Idk why I didn't receive any ping for this thread except that ping from Dizzy who helped me in the morning to find it fast. I still can't make a read for Dizzy, was that ping a pocketing attempt or was just a friendly reminder we can work together?
Nutella's solve is good, I liked the way she gave up to sleep once she dipped a little into the game.
Guillo is solving.

@Dyslexicon this is in short where my head is at in this moment, I just remembered what you asked
I appreciate the ping.

I just asked you because you're a player that if town, I respect your reads and approach, while it also is different enough from mine. I don't plan on reading the game very closely, so I'm looking for shortcuts or ways to get me into the game or something

Not sure you're town though. =)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Serious question: Any good ideas for how to get into the game? What is the most interesting thing or player here?

I have thoughts based on glances, and they might even be good. But I'll wait a bit to share them
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:23 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:57 pm Idk why I didn't receive any ping for this thread except that ping from Dizzy who helped me in the morning to find it fast. I still can't make a read for Dizzy, was that ping a pocketing attempt or was just a friendly reminder we can work together?
Guillo is solving.

I appreciate the ping.

I just asked you because you're a player that if town, I respect your reads and approach, while it also is different enough from mine. I don't plan on reading the game very closely, so I'm looking for shortcuts or ways to get me into the game or something

Not sure you're town though. =)
It's ok for us to be wary of each other.
I hope you can find a way to skim the thread if you can't read it, because even if I am confirmed town you still shouldn't sheep anyone without knowing what's about in the game.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:27 pm Serious question: Any good ideas for how to get into the game? What is the most interesting thing or player here?

I have thoughts based on glances, and they might even be good. But I'll wait a bit to share them
Do you have a take on the top wagons?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, I just don't seem to be able to play like that anymore as town. This should actually town lock me, but only Nook will do that, cause only Nook is cool enough.

But the last couple of times I didn't read the game and only glanced here and there, my reads were fire and the best in the game lol

Not counting on that happening here, but would be nice
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:27 pm Serious question: Any good ideas for how to get into the game? What is the most interesting thing or player here?

Do you have a take on the top wagons?
Actually yeah

I think Cape posts kind of like how wolves would post pacing wise, probably with TMI. The TWTBW comment about me also kind of doesn't make sense as a though. Like, I imagine I'd be more not doing anything than "wolfy". I probably haven't read an entire Cape post, but glance vibe wise, it feels like it could be correct

I also don't actually know what the top wagons are, since I haven't vote yet, but I think it's Cape and Guillo. Haven't read Guillo's posts either so =p

I realise this is probably annoying whoops

Porscha, Tony, Nut are town
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:35 pm Porscha, Tony, Nut are town
You have stated these reads twice now on players who aren't in our thread. Why?

I like your thoughts on Cape though
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

There are good reads imo.
Porscha and Tony are not with us unfortunately.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm This should actually town lock me, but only Nook will do that, cause only Nook is cool enough.
I might. Iirc I correctly found you town for similar reasons when speccing the last spec chat invitational. Not sure yet here but leaning that way
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:20 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:15 pm If Lime Coke and Lemon make a chat together, would it be called Lemonade or Margarita?
A kind of Lemonade ig

I don't know, never really thought about it. I was just making a pun-intended joke. :)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am slowly turn into a sleepy state that makes my brain unable to make coherent stances.

Before that I am adding Dizzy to the players I am not voting toDay, because he cares.

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:53 pm town?
Cape90
Dyslexicon
Guillotine
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

town lean?
RondoDimBuckle
nutella
Master Radishes
Alison
Michelle

everyone else
DrWilgy
Lime Coke
DarlingMonroe
Sabiplz
WindwardAway

was ISO-ing because I realized I was ignoring a bunch of people who have enough for me to get a read on
moved Alison up
Wind stays where they were (passive everyone else to active)
Wilgy naturally dropped
I followed my heart and moved Radishes up
Dyslexicon is fine where they were
Sabi probs also stays where they were (passive everyone else to active)
I want to move Michelle up... maybe I will (I did)
what about me? You said I was sus and now I am town lean what changed?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Can you please drop the act? since when do you ask for tips about getting into the game?

You are one of the best players in the world that I know, so I know this is some sort of act or RT except it is not working, what it is doing is annoying me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:47 pm I am slowly turn into a sleepy state that makes my brain unable to make coherent stances.

Before that I am adding Dizzy to the players I am not voting toDay, because he cares.
Huh?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:45 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:20 pm
A kind of Lemonade ig

I don't know, never really thought about it. I was just making a pun-intended joke. :)
Can you look at the reads post of Lemon of N0?
What's your GTH on it?
Think more at it and tell me what you see.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:49 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:47 pm I am slowly turn into a sleepy state that makes my brain unable to make coherent stances.

Huh?
Did I say something wrong?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Please forgive me for the grammar slip.
I should sleep :offtobed:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:49 pm

Huh?
Did I say something wrong?
Kinda, how did you get the impression that Dizzy cares, he has confessed to not reading, to having trouble get into the game etc, he is playing the demotivated card... so, how exactly has he shown that he cares?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:41 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:35 pm Porscha, Tony, Nut are town
You have stated these reads twice now on players who aren't in our thread. Why?

I like your thoughts on Cape though
Because it's what I have. I'm just recapping for myself. No need to nitpick that I'm mentioning things twice.
nutella wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:43 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm This should actually town lock me, but only Nook will do that, cause only Nook is cool enough.
I might. Iirc I correctly found you town for similar reasons when speccing the last spec chat invitational. Not sure yet here but leaning that way
It's easy and free and annoying to wolves.
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:48 pm

Can you please drop the act? since when do you ask for tips about getting into the game?

You are one of the best players in the world that I know, so I know this is some sort of act or RT except it is not working, what it is doing is annoying me.
Since about a year ago or maybe more. Just can't find the same spark

Thank you for that compliment though, that is really sweet actually.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”