63%

Total votes: 8
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: US National Parks Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:21 pm Likewise @Long Con assuming Wilgy is town, where do you go from there?
Why am I assuming that? Is this a hypothetical exercise?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 80

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:18 pm bleh

I'm struggling a lot with this, I need to revise why I'm reading people a certain way I think ;_;

I think LC looks fine on this page, his reaction to things feel genuine. I'm not huge on reading into more emotive reactions but I dont think is faked

Be back in a bit, but @DrWilgy assuming LC is town, where do you go from there?
Yarp.

I'm not sure, and I think I have some reassessment to do.
- I have reason to tr most players except SVS.
- Caitlin's town reads into choosing to kill in those townreads still scratching at me as it feels inorganic.
- I'm kinda hoping that Epi will return as they've kinda dropped off, however they've advised that's exactly what would happen this cycle stating they were taking a step back.
- I think you and I are seeing the game somewhat similarly. Last time this happened was with W Scotty and that does raise my tinfoil flags on you, but I'd rather just be right and let you be right as well.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:12 pm Bleh, I get that.

Can you iterates your read of Pyxxy to me? Where Pyx advised they townread DM I thought the same thing and DM being polarized is decently true.

What regarding Pyx's vote was wrong? As I put previously, Pyxxys vote for Delt looked like it was very good for you.
First, can you tell me what "polarized" means in this context? I have not understood it so it seems like a buzzword and therefore suspicious.
Polarized players have very distinct or "polarized" wolf and town ranges that are easy to identify. I think I've been able to correctly identify town DM every game "when given the opportunity" and thus they are polarized.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:42 am
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:17 pm Also having ISO'd Falcon it feels like such a weird nightkill

Based on NKA I kinda think there's a wolf in Epi/Pyxxy/Wilgy since those would be the more normal night kills

At least if I was in a team on the less influencial side I'd put a bullet in one of them
This is feeling right, with all three trying to angle the vote my way. I would put money on the whole wolf team being un that group right now.
I mean, declaring that I'm the falcons killer with not much else felt SUPER WIFOMy, two dead town voted you, and now you are yelling no u.

Like, outside of our suspicion on you, why are we w? Do we work with Delta? Is your wider PoE Epi/Pyx/Me/Delta?
First, I don't PoE. I just have suspicions without acronyms.

Falcon died, and I looked back at his interactions and found you cuddling up to him and declaring he's town. It made sense to me that a wolf Wilgy would know he's town and go for the pocket, and kill him because he's generally regarded as town. That's something I could see myself doing if I thought of it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:47 pm

Can you iterates your read of Pyxxy to me? Where Pyx advised they townread DM I thought the same thing and DM being polarized is decently true.

What regarding Pyx's vote was wrong? As I put previously, Pyxxys vote for Delt looked like it was very good for you.
First, can you tell me what "polarized" means in this context? I have not understood it so it seems like a buzzword and therefore suspicious.
Polarized players have very distinct or "polarized" wolf and town ranges that are easy to identify. I think I've been able to correctly identify town DM every game "when given the opportunity" and thus they are polarized.
So they suck as mafia then, you're saying.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:42 am
Caitlin wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:17 pm Also having ISO'd Falcon it feels like such a weird nightkill

Based on NKA I kinda think there's a wolf in Epi/Pyxxy/Wilgy since those would be the more normal night kills

At least if I was in a team on the less influencial side I'd put a bullet in one of them
This is feeling right, with all three trying to angle the vote my way. I would put money on the whole wolf team being un that group right now.
I mean, declaring that I'm the falcons killer with not much else felt SUPER WIFOMy, two dead town voted you, and now you are yelling no u.

Like, outside of our suspicion on you, why are we w? Do we work with Delta? Is your wider PoE Epi/Pyx/Me/Delta?
First, I don't PoE. I just have suspicions without acronyms.

Falcon died, and I looked back at his interactions and found you cuddling up to him and declaring he's town. It made sense to me that a wolf Wilgy would know he's town and go for the pocket, and kill him because he's generally regarded as town. That's something I could see myself doing if I thought of it.
Generally when I see someone voting me die my first thought is "who's trying to turn this into a push against me." But I suppose your thinking isn't invalid.

Do you think I actually cuddled up to Falc or am I just generally correct in reading the slot? Pretty sure I've gotten decently good at finding the correct post that indicates town falcon when it's posted. Also, if he's generally regarded as town, why am I performing the misdirection as opposed to another t falcon reader?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:47 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:47 pm

So they suck as mafia then, you're saying.
I don't think I'd necessarily put it like that, but I do think it would be harder for W DM to get around me. Who is/isn't polarized also depends heavily on who knows the polarized players ranges.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:08 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:58 am
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:06 pm Hm

If I take my 3 main townreads and set them into a safe lil corner, it leaves me with 2 in Wilgy/SVS/LC

Wilgy/SVS dont work because of how SVS reacted to pressure from Wilgy - felt very reactive, compared to how I expect a wolf would view pressure from a partner which wouldn't be as worried

LC/SVS you talked about earlier, feels vaguely unlikely but nothing solid considering I spent the past few days thinking one of Epi's posts was said by LC x_x

And LC/Wilgy I havent really looked into at all, though I would like to mention that the Falcon NK is probably favorable to them due to Falcon's vote on LC & it means Wilgy wouldnt then need to shield a townie that potentially votes his buddy today. Aside from that I honestly couldnt tell you if these work or not off the top of my head ;_;
do you read falcon's death as more the LC side of things or the Wilgy side of things?
LC, I dont think Wilgy in a different wolf team kills Falcon there? Since they were towning each other, it's not much use to Wilgy to kill him there unless it's for a partner
makes sense
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:21 am
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:20 pm ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*・:*:・゚’☆ @S~V~S I summon thee╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*・:*:・゚’☆
I’m sorry. I got a bit frustrated and walked away then kinda forgot about this. Again, so sorry. I’m on my way out the door to work, but will def try to read today and will be back this evening 6 ish US Eastern.

Again so sorry to players and host. This was rude even if unintentional.
nah you're good, life over mafia

unless you're actually in the mafia. then mafia _is_ life
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:09 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:09 am Long Con, why are you passing the buck so much with your vote?
I don't know what you mean by that. Like, avoiding responsibility for my vote? I don't think I'm doing that.
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:04 am Long Con just trying to get a wagon to stick does kinda remind me of Beans but lemme check
"Trying to get a wagon to stick"? Is that what we're calling casting a vote these days?
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:10 am maybe I'm wrong to give SVS a break but like it just paid off in BotB with TSP and I've always had success with the perspective

sitting here eyeing LC tinfoiling Delta and wondering why I'm not on the same page as everyone else about Epi
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just forgot a comma there. I don't think I'm tinfoiling Delta. Delta could be mafia though.
eh

fair

and yes I was tired and typing, sorry for no comma
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:35 pm

If I take my 3 main townreads and set them into a safe lil corner, it leaves me with 2 in Wilgy/SVS/LC

Wilgy/SVS dont work because of how SVS reacted to pressure from Wilgy - felt very reactive, compared to how I expect a wolf would view pressure from a partner which wouldn't be as worried

LC/SVS you talked about earlier, feels vaguely unlikely but nothing solid considering I spent the past few days thinking one of Epi's posts was said by LC x_x

And LC/Wilgy I havent really looked into at all, though I would like to mention that the Falcon NK is probably favorable to them due to Falcon's vote on LC & it means Wilgy wouldnt then need to shield a townie that potentially votes his buddy today. Aside from that I honestly couldnt tell you if these work or not off the top of my head ;_;
do you read falcon's death as more the LC side of things or the Wilgy side of things?
What is the Wilgy side of things re Falcon's death?
quoth delta in the post you quoted:
"it means Wilgy wouldnt then need to shield a townie that potentially votes his buddy today"
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

no one really engaging with my sleep deprived Epi vote is either very respectful because I have shit logic or weird

or maybe not that much time has passed
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Do you have shit logic?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

it certainly felt like I was grasping at the time
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:24 pm Epi is also curious with the No Vote vote.
It's not rlly sus imo

I guess the overall lack of votes is slightly concerning though
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:29 pm I dunno, it's kinda just odd? Because I hadnt really been discussed all day aside from being towned by more vocal names and yet still managed to be randed on by EOD
I guess

But we both know CFD"s exist!
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:05 pm From recent posting I think I'm more comfortable in calling Cait town. Which gives me a mild dilemma with my reads but nonetheless

Maybe recency bias talking a lil but I think the way she's approached things coming into today feels natural? Like I can get how she reached the conclusions she has & her progression doesnt feel faked to me?

though I dont get how me using too many emojis is a point against me, that's just a me thing ;_;
Yay uwu!

And with regards to the emojis, I feel like you use unusually much
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Yes I'm using the Caitlinian catch up method on a diff forum than MU!
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:09 pm the enemy of my friend is my enemy

so I'm sitting here:

DarlingMonroe
33%
Voters: Delta, Epignosis, DrWilgy
I feel like I'm just right back here, where I started the day
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh yay caitlin
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmm lemme see how this feels [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:05 pm I don't get why Caitlin thinks I would ever be a nk
You were one of the only big contributors at D1

Maybe I'm delusional but isn't it smart to kill the active threats?
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:09 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:03 am [VOTE: DARLINGMONROE] aubergine

hm

will be around in a bit if anyone else is here ^^
Here :p
Ah yes this vote

I found the 'hm' in it townie, ngl /srs
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:15 pm Working through today with a core of Epi/Pyxxy/Cait and hoping it does not burn me later :,)
So that'd leave...

SVS, Wilgy, LC

Any non-SvS pairing you have there?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:22 pmoh yay caitlin
Hey hey

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:24 pm hmmm lemme see how this feels [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Good vote (unbiased)

I also still am fine with an LC vote

LC is the most sus individually, Wilgy is the most sus if NKA is taken into account is where I'm at

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm holding out hope that SVS does indeed come back properly (said with love!) because I'll shield true afk slots but I'm been burned by "I'll have time later to catch up" too many times before
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:24 pm hmmm lemme see how this feels [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Good vote (unbiased)

I also still am fine with an LC vote

LC is the most sus individually, Wilgy is the most sus if NKA is taken into account is where I'm at
ah so that's you and Long Con talking about Wilgy looking bad re: NKA?
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:18 pm Man my issue is I read Wilgy's D1 and like

I dont have an issue with him? Like.

I dunno what's stopping me from throwing him in that list really? Had a similar vibe d1 where it's like 'I should probably just town him and I dont know whats preventing that' other than pure gut vibe
Yes, Wilgy is posting fine, but how do you explain why Wilgy/Epi/Pyxxy all survived the night if theyre all town?
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:21 pm I also kinda forget this is such a small game? I'm kinda here going 'ya everyones fine \o/ what could go wrong we're all friends' instead of being more critical about my reasons to actually townread people ;_;
Indeed... I thought I was signing up for a 15p game, ngl
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:26 pm I guess I'm kinda just more used to larger playerlists? So there's more space for me to be silly and hand out townreads like this and focus them later over being critical from the word go
For me the preference for bigger (13-17 preferably) is that the chat at least will stay active & I think from a solving perspective, 3 wolves is way more interesting than 2 wolves

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I sense a contradiction here
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:28 pm I'm holding out hope that SVS does indeed come back properly (said with love!) because I'll shield true afk slots but I'm been burned by "I'll have time later to catch up" too many times before
Indeed it's a wolfy tactic

Well perhaps we will be surprised by their appearance

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:29 pm ah so that's you and Long Con talking about Wilgy looking bad re: NKA?
Ummmm yea me talking and Long Con agreeing

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:29 pm I sense a contradiction here
for clarity this is about Caitlin and Long Con sussing Wilgy for NKA but also Caitling sussing LC and I thought it was funny to say this
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Where, exactly?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:30 pm
for clarity this is about Caitlin and Long Con sussing Wilgy for NKA but also Caitling sussing LC and I thought it was funny to say this
I dont think LC & Wilgy are unpaired

Its not like LC was still voting Wilgy

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Also our NKA was entirely diff

My NKA was based on who *didnt* die

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:31 pm Also our NKA was entirely diff

My NKA was based on who *didnt* die
ah
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:53 pm Unlikely. Like, I sometimes feel mafia-autistic because I just don't think and play like most others. You guys are talking about unpairing, for instance... wouldn't even occur to me to do.
I kinda sympathise with that. Ppl oftenly also treat me like I'm playing with some completely diff playstyle then everyone else
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:55 pm Also, I don't, as a rule, remember how anyone played "last game". I really go off gut and cases others make that make sense to me. Sometimes I have inspiration and figure someone out.
I do think 'meta' reads have worth though, some players are just polarised
Delta wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:06 pm Wilgy/SVS dont work because of how SVS reacted to pressure from Wilgy - felt very reactive, compared to how I expect a wolf would view pressure from a partner which wouldn't be as worried
Why are you not voting LC if you have this realization, then?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:55 pm last 48 hours has been a blur. I keep skimming thread and realize I'm not absorbing anything.

My brief thoughts re eod were basically, why Delta? and that I probably would've encouraged a Cait wagon over DM as DM decided to townspew right as I couldn't really be close to thread. Had that been done at any point prior to 3 hours before EoD I wouldn't have voted there.
What is your read on me now?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 pm
Caitlin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:44 pm Wouldn't yeet:
Epi, Delta, Pyxxy, Falc

Would yeet:
Cait, DM, SVS, LC
Wilgy can defs do more explaining (dont think they explained their earlier readslist?)

But other then that they seem fine so far imo @Long Con

I don't rlly think your interaction is incriminating, but I do get following vibe reads. I just dont have the vibe lol
Earlier readslist are you referring to you, epi and svs that I responded about in the last notification?

Is there anyone in particular you have questions about? Most of it has been meta calls as I've not really had to the focus for assoc.
Epi - felt like they were genuine in advancing the game. Feel a sense of towny frustration following Timelines mafia where wolves were allowed to slank and won.
Delta - feels similar to how they behaved in wolfwalkers and was town there. The one time I've seen W Delta they were far more buddy-buddy.
Pyxxy - in likeness to their play in battle of the bands that just ended. I wolf read Pyxxy that game and was incorrect. I will advise that this is the slot I don't have a w reference for.
Falc - Pretty sure I was clear on this one, even providing reference to delta on the exact post I found setting falc farther from his wolf range.

Cait - wasn't here, while I liked that there was an active effort to push us from rvs, it was also entirely performative.
DM - wasn't here, would've pulled from PoE had I been around when they were.
SVS - wasn't here, didn't really put an effort in to make reads that drive us out of rvs. Reactions to my prods were very null in nature, as if avoiding them.
LC - was here but nothing felt of substance. Their vote for Cait early felt similar to opportunistic sheeping and their suspicion of falcon was lean to the point of me missing it entirely and that being a concern. LC, did clarify that they voiced the suspicion earlier, but even then it wasn't substantial.
Mhm you mentioned Falc

Curious how activity based it is :eyes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:09 am Long Con, why are you passing the buck so much with your vote?
Epi's posting D2 isnt great honestly

The tone feels off and questioning LC on this Day 2 as opposed to Day 1 feels iffy, since D1 is the day where their vote moves were odder (is that a word)

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:08 am alright upon ISO skim search.php?author_id=271&t=2566

dang all LC did really was talk about me and nook, his partners. lmao

the voting pattern doesn't quite line up
@pyxxy

What alignment was LC there?

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:43 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:08 am alright upon ISO skim search.php?author_id=271&t=2566

@pyxxy

wolfing with me
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:10 am sitting here eyeing LC tinfoiling Delta and wondering why I'm not on the same page as everyone else about Epi
I'm being wary of Epi's D2, but imo their D1 was just rlly good?
pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:21 am Epi/Caitlin, or at least not Epi + Long Con
Now I'm a wolf?
S~V~S wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:54 am I haven’t started reading back yet, but it looks so-able with only 9 pages.

I see we yeeted Darling; can someone give me the tl;dr on that? Was it just that they were quiet, or was it more than that?
SVS seems so uninformed that I have a gut feeling they're town

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:45 pm
Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:43 pm

@pyxxy

wolfing with me
Thanks

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

"and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players"
hey wait a second did you just update this lmao
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:14 pm The questions towards me and the conclusion they come to seems to be fair in terms of putting in an effort to solve my slot prior to this and I'd say before this Caits PoE was presented as LC/Delta/SVS. To then go "Falc is a weird kill, guess I'm just wrong" feels unnatural.
Falc is a very weird kill though

No way a lesser active team kills a lesser active player

I think it easily could be 1 in my individual suspects, 1 in the activer ppl though

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:32 pm Caits recent vote and then revoked to agree with LC's nka is just kinda ew to me as I put previous. This is the pairing that I'm most flimsy on.
I didn't agree with LC's NKA though

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:44 pm - Caitlin's town reads into choosing to kill in those townreads still scratching at me as it feels inorganic.
Why though

Can you genuinely tell me that if you were say, two of me/SVS/Delta/LC that you'd actually kill Falcon instead of one of the high content slots?

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Ok I'm caught up

I think I'm still fine with my vote

Anyway I'm gonna go on a date with my girlfriend now

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:35 pm

What is the Wilgy side of things re Falcon's death?
quoth delta in the post you quoted:
"it means Wilgy wouldnt then need to shield a townie that potentially votes his buddy today"
I see.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:55 pm last 48 hours has been a blur. I keep skimming thread and realize I'm not absorbing anything.

My brief thoughts re eod were basically, why Delta? and that I probably would've encouraged a Cait wagon over DM as DM decided to townspew right as I couldn't really be close to thread. Had that been done at any point prior to 3 hours before EoD I wouldn't have voted there.
What is your read on me now?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 pm
Caitlin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:44 pm Wouldn't yeet:
Epi, Delta, Pyxxy, Falc

Would yeet:
Cait, DM, SVS, LC
Wilgy can defs do more explaining (dont think they explained their earlier readslist?)

But other then that they seem fine so far imo @Long Con

I don't rlly think your interaction is incriminating, but I do get following vibe reads. I just dont have the vibe lol
Earlier readslist are you referring to you, epi and svs that I responded about in the last notification?

Is there anyone in particular you have questions about? Most of it has been meta calls as I've not really had to the focus for assoc.
Epi - felt like they were genuine in advancing the game. Feel a sense of towny frustration following Timelines mafia where wolves were allowed to slank and won.
Delta - feels similar to how they behaved in wolfwalkers and was town there. The one time I've seen W Delta they were far more buddy-buddy.
Pyxxy - in likeness to their play in battle of the bands that just ended. I wolf read Pyxxy that game and was incorrect. I will advise that this is the slot I don't have a w reference for.
Falc - Pretty sure I was clear on this one, even providing reference to delta on the exact post I found setting falc farther from his wolf range.

Cait - wasn't here, while I liked that there was an active effort to push us from rvs, it was also entirely performative.
DM - wasn't here, would've pulled from PoE had I been around when they were.
SVS - wasn't here, didn't really put an effort in to make reads that drive us out of rvs. Reactions to my prods were very null in nature, as if avoiding them.
LC - was here but nothing felt of substance. Their vote for Cait early felt similar to opportunistic sheeping and their suspicion of falcon was lean to the point of me missing it entirely and that being a concern. LC, did clarify that they voiced the suspicion earlier, but even then it wasn't substantial.
Mhm you mentioned Falc

Curious how activity based it is :eyes:
Epi's posting D2 isnt great honestly

The tone feels off and questioning LC on this Day 2 as opposed to Day 1 feels iffy, since D1 is the day where their vote moves were odder (is that a word)
If I see towny process from half and not towny process from half and the not towny process is seen from those mostly not here, what conclusions am I supposed to draw?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:14 pm The questions towards me and the conclusion they come to seems to be fair in terms of putting in an effort to solve my slot prior to this and I'd say before this Caits PoE was presented as LC/Delta/SVS. To then go "Falc is a weird kill, guess I'm just wrong" feels unnatural.
Falc is a very weird kill though

No way a lesser active team kills a lesser active player

I think it easily could be 1 in my individual suspects, 1 in the activer ppl though
Is it though? Falc was clearly im their town meta and had very few pushes. Why is that weird?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Caitlin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:44 pm - Caitlin's town reads into choosing to kill in those townreads still scratching at me as it feels inorganic.
Why though

Can you genuinely tell me that if you were say, two of me/SVS/Delta/LC that you'd actually kill Falcon instead of one of the high content slots?
Because your conclusion is very 1 dimensional and goes against your reads keeping your PoE open.

Further it only takes one of those to commit the kill and there plenty of reasons why each would do so even if it's half WIFOM. Most nka is and I've even iterated as to why this level 1 nka of yours is one of many that could be made. The fact that you choose to subscribe to it really feels gross and somewhat arbitrary. Like, why me over the other high posters?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Cait] aubergine, I don't like it.

It really feels like you're going out of your way to make the nka argument, and when the argument against it was made as being really thin you doubled down.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I really don't see how you see the nk and think "well it must be someone I tr" when there's clearly other lines of thinking that are just the same level of WIFOMy garbage.

"Delta DM was TvT let's leave it that way"
"LC used it to push Wilgy, I guess it was a targeted nk"
"LC removed a voter"
"Delta made a voter look bad with it"

Where are these conclusions?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”