Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:27 pm and now coming into d3 you are confidently tunneling me because i ....called you mafia for not being towny enough
it's what makes the game make the most sense atp
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by DrWilgy »

I always knew Porscha was a 5 year old. My reads are goated.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:28 pm Oh sweet nutella didn't gain immunity

get rekt

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

alr nutella you can tell the whole class ur lil wolf prize don't be scared. To be real I don't see why t!nutella immediately assumes they HAVE to get into a thunderdome with SPF
have an extra private vote
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i am mostly assuming it will be me vs spf yeah given pyxxy's push
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sheep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/hiself
they/them/theirs/themselves
Aka: Sheepbutbad

Post by Sheep »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:29 pm im gonna be honest though, the real argument for you being mafia is just the fact that your vibes are off lol

nutella is a great player but she is caught almost immediately whenever she's mafia. this is because she struggles to project towniness and solving in the same way that she does as town, and her general posts are stilted and uncomfortable

nutella is a popular n1 kill in most town games that she plays bcuz she's such a fierce solver and so good at projecting towniness

and here we are on d3 and she has done nothing but tunnel two villagers to death with shakey reasoning while making no attempt to meaningfully re-assess or shake up her wolrdview, while not towntelling

she's just outed mafia idk what to say lol
Oh Nutella is just like me fr except I'm not a good town player (however this doesn't align with my perception of Nutella but that perception is based off like maybe 2 mashes from a year ago and I think I trust spf to not just be lying)
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Night 2]

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:23 pm looks like long con is dying though so gl gl
Ew.

I don't know if I like this post. This is going out of the way to enable wifom with a voice too sure of a result.

"Is it tmi, idk"
"Is it anti tmi, idk"

Feels like a breadcrumb a wolf would drop for use later.

Come back to this post later if needed.
with the context of SPF's immediate vote on nutella, I am skeptical of this just because it kind of feels... shruggy, like SPF just isn't caring about that
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like with LC town spf just has to be wolf fmpov
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:14 pm Anyone else impressed we all by and large knew who submitted which song?
yes

because clearly I did not get the memo
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:27 pm the ways in which robyn was towntelling later in that dayphase

which were what exactly
i don't care to get into a back and forth about why robyn was towny because it would be really easy for you to refute it and say "no they werent towny!" regardless of what i say

i simply think that you would have put more thought and consideration into reading them if u were town, instead of tunneling them blindly based on flimsy phoned in reasoning
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:29 pm im gonna be honest though, the real argument for you being mafia is just the fact that your vibes are off lol

nutella is a great player but she is caught almost immediately whenever she's mafia. this is because she struggles to project towniness and solving in the same way that she does as town, and her general posts are stilted and uncomfortable

nutella is a popular n1 kill in most town games that she plays bcuz she's such a fierce solver and so good at projecting towniness

and here we are on d3 and she has done nothing but tunnel two villagers to death with shakey reasoning while making no attempt to meaningfully re-assess or shake up her wolrdview, while not towntelling

yeah there is no way you actually believe this lol

my perspectives have been clear throughout the thread
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:34 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:23 pm looks like long con is dying though so gl gl
Ew.

I don't know if I like this post. This is going out of the way to enable wifom with a voice too sure of a result.

"Is it tmi, idk"
"Is it anti tmi, idk"

with the context of SPF's immediate vote on nutella, I am skeptical of this just because it kind of feels... shruggy, like SPF just isn't caring about that
wait what explain
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ew.

"Is it tmi, idk"
"Is it anti tmi, idk"

Hmm? SPF addressed this already. They apparently have the hookups on who submits what. It makes sense after the fact, but the order of explanation felt weird.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:34 pm like with LC town spf just has to be wolf fmpov
I mean that's not very convincing tbh
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:35 pm

oh they've been clear, but that's part of the problem lol

you thought robyn was mafia because "of an interaction"

you thought long con was mafia because "he pushed robyn" even though you had the same suspicions about robyn at the same time as him

your reads are transparently lacking in depth of thought
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:35 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:27 pm the ways in which robyn was towntelling later in that dayphase

which were what exactly
i don't care to get into a back and forth about why robyn was towny because it would be really easy for you to refute it and say "no they werent towny!" regardless of what i say

i simply think that you would have put more thought and consideration into reading them if u were town, instead of tunneling them blindly based on flimsy phoned in reasoning
see this is a prime example of spf just distorting reality to fit her push of me bc like robyn simply never projected town lmao and pretending they did only serves the agenda of pushing me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

what isn't true about what SPF is saying here? Because I have experience literally killing you night 1
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:24 pm spf is doing her best to twist a narrative into existence here, don't fall for it, read my iso and come to your own conclusions
okay

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

generally i get the impression that nutella's strategy this game has been to piggyback off of the incorrect reads of other players

she piggybacked off of porscha and long con's incorrect push on robyn on d1 and used it to coast and tunnel them

she piggybacked off of the thread's incorrect scumread on long con on d2 as an excuse to tunnel him

now she's trying to piggyback off of pyxyy's read on me as an excuse to tunnel me, which would logically mean that pyxyy is town but im not as sure about that yet
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anyway i promise im not gonna spend the full 48 hours 1 v 1ing with nutella i just really want the rest of the thread to come to her being mafia so that i can focus on other things
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sheep wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:36 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:34 pm like with LC town spf just has to be wolf fmpov
I mean that's not very convincing tbh
well you're her most likely partner so I'm probably not going to convince you but I was seeing a dichotomy of LC/pyxxy world vs pyxxy being right and spf spinning me as an "obvious wolf" fits her wolf meta
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:31 pm Please stop murdering my trs.
What motivated you to make this post?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:36 pm
Ew.

"Is it tmi, idk"
"Is it anti tmi, idk"

wait what explain
IDK, it's like, SPF in that comment there seems resigned to Long Con dying, which contradicts her play throughout this game on tunneling you and trying to leverage a vote onto you which she has been doing for a lot of the game. Like I do not think she expressed that she thought that one of the songs was yours before this moment
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm generally i get the impression that nutella's strategy this game has been to piggyback off of the incorrect reads of other players

she piggybacked off of porscha and long con's incorrect push on robyn on d1 and used it to coast and tunnel them

she piggybacked off of the thread's incorrect scumread on long con on d2 as an excuse to tunnel him

now she's trying to piggyback off of pyxyy's read on me as an excuse to tunnel me, which would logically mean that pyxyy is town but im not as sure about that yet
Is Nutella good at reading Robyn because I find them a fairly easy read
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:37 pm

you thought long con was mafia because "he pushed robyn" even though you had the same suspicions about robyn at the same time as him

i've already responded to this point. maybe you missed it because you had left the thread but the nuance in the difference between my robyn vote and LC's was relevant in my biased pov, need I pull the "hypocrisy is a staple of town play" quote bc none of this is actually scummy it's just messy which real reactive reads can often be
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm now she's trying to piggyback off of pyxyy's read on me as an excuse to tunnel me, which would logically mean that pyxyy is town but im not as sure about that yet
:hugs:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i was resigned to long con dying because i was not present in the thread for nearly the entire weekend and at the point that i returned it was obvious that i would not be able to get him eliminated within the next 45 minutes

it's just reading the room tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:37 pm

what isn't true about what SPF is saying here? Because I have experience literally killing you night 1
that I'm somehow not in my usual town meta because I am, it's not unusual for me to post snappy and shallow-looking takes because I have a hard time articulating them
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:24 pm spf is doing her best to twist a narrative into existence here, don't fall for it, read my iso and come to your own conclusions
okay

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
wtf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think pyxxy has the game solved and then he turns on me i don't know what to make of that??
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Sheep wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:38 pm generally i get the impression that nutella's strategy this game has been to piggyback off of the incorrect reads of other players

Is Nutella good at reading Robyn because I find them a fairly easy read
honestly im not sure

i find robyn kinda easy to read so it's possible im projecting my own thoughts about robyn onto nutella a little bit

fmpov robyn was a pretty towny slot that got pushed on for some really bad/questionable reasons, and nutella being one of the core people pushing robyn for flimsy reasons in a threadstate where i would expect them to put more effort into reading them, it just felt like she was a wolf going for an easy miselimination
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

it's a tough twist that's for sure
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i was actually the first person in the thread to scumread long con, moreso as a page one semi-joke but when it became serious it was very much an original read
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Cape90 »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 pm to be clear im not ~that confident about nutella/LC being unaligned but the way nutella has kinda anchored herself into the game by constantly pushing on LC and calling him wolfy kinda reads to me as a wolf who is trying to get him miseliminated more than partners doing a distancing play
but see like

I don't like you hedging here

your world view is Nutella scum, Long Con town. own it

hedging like this just feels like what you're arguing Nutella is doing, setting up a Long Con mischop, except in your case it's after a Nutella mischop

I do agree that Nutella and Long Con seem weirdly committed to being the two wagons of the day, I would even interpret it in your world view, if I didn't think that you're helping create TvT wagons

I also never said "wolves are sitting back" and that whole bit, I explicitly said that you feel like you're setting up TvT wagons...and look, here are you hedging on TvT wagons
pyxxy, you are voting on nutella despite earlier having this worry, why?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:40 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:36 pm
Ew.

"Is it tmi, idk"
"Is it anti tmi, idk"

wait what explain
IDK, it's like, SPF in that comment there seems resigned to Long Con dying, which contradicts her play throughout this game on tunneling you and trying to leverage a vote onto you which she has been doing for a lot of the game. Like I do not think she expressed that she thought that one of the songs was yours before this moment
hmm true it is weird she didn't try to push me more by the deadline, she could have been sitting back to get the extra misyeet in
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:40 pm
Sad because my friend is dead. Porscha kinda felt like a sounding board this game.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@nutella can I have a full readlist from you? Feel like the day started and you're everywhere.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:37 pm

i've already responded to this point. maybe you missed it because you had left the thread but the nuance in the difference between my robyn vote and LC's was relevant in my biased pov, need I pull the "hypocrisy is a staple of town play" quote bc none of this is actually scummy it's just messy which real reactive reads can often be
well, let's try unpacking that

this was your vote on robyn:
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

lc wolf if theyre not though maybe
this was long con's vote on robyn, which immediately preceded your vote:
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:52 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine she seems the most manipulative.
so, your reasoning to vote robyn was: "that interaction with porscha"

LC'ss reasoning to vote robyn was: "they seem the most manipulative"

can you explain to me how your reasoning was meaningfully different to an extent that you thought long con's push on robyn was predatory?

(but not predatory to an extent that you wanted to stop voting with LC....only predatory to the extent that you wanted to vote LC if robyn flipped town lol)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 2]

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:23 pm to be clear im not ~that confident about nutella/LC being unaligned but the way nutella has kinda anchored herself into the game by constantly pushing on LC and calling him wolfy kinda reads to me as a wolf who is trying to get him miseliminated more than partners doing a distancing play
but see like

I don't like you hedging here

your world view is Nutella scum, Long Con town. own it

hedging like this just feels like what you're arguing Nutella is doing, setting up a Long Con mischop, except in your case it's after a Nutella mischop

I do agree that Nutella and Long Con seem weirdly committed to being the two wagons of the day, I would even interpret it in your world view, if I didn't think that you're helping create TvT wagons

I also never said "wolves are sitting back" and that whole bit, I explicitly said that you feel like you're setting up TvT wagons...and look, here are you hedging on TvT wagons
pyxxy, you are voting on nutella despite earlier having this worry, why?
I'm voting Nutella because of how Nutella opened today

I'm re-skiming her ISO and confirming that yesterday when I was pushing hard for an SPF wagon, she found it "interesting" but ultimately was happy to keep sussing Long Con + tinfoil LC/me as a team just for fun

there's was a lot of friction from her to solving outside of Long Con and so to come into today trying to piggyback into my SPF read

really this is a long way of saying, SPF was right, game is simple for now, I always had two worlds and thus occam's says that I was just overthinking

but Nutella's flip doesn't really affect my suspicions of SPF, if that makes sense? we'll see how I feel about it later though. I would be down to put up Nutella and SPF, for the chance to get the certificate onto SPF
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:48 pm @nutella can I have a full readlist from you? Feel like the day started and you're everywhere.
ok

town:
wilgy
falcon

town but doubting again as of a few minutes ago:
pyxxy

null but eventual entry looks ok:
tsp

handwavey cape read (as usual i townlean him but with a healthy dose of paranoia):
cape

wolf lean:
lorab
sheep

wolf:
spf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:47 pm
Sad because my friend is dead. Porscha kinda felt like a sounding board this game.
Oh okay you're sad about the crooked judges.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i gotta be honesst i dont have a super coherent worldview outside of nutella being a wolf so im gonna focus on forming that today
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:48 pm can you explain to me how your reasoning was meaningfully different to an extent that you thought long con's push on robyn was predatory?
iirc I didn't like robyn's reaction to being pushed and it looked like they had a guilty conscience/they refused to engage with porscha's read in any depth and I thought that deflection was more likely to come from a wolf who knew the push was right and didn't want to get caught in a back and forth. LC seemed to just hop on the vote at a convenient time and his reaction that robyn was being "manipulative" felt made up to me because that wasn't actually a meaningful description of the interaction it was just a buzzword to justify a drive by vote.

Yes I didn't explain all this nuance at the time because my brain just processed both as wolfy and likely a difference check so I voted on the one I felt slightly stronger about at the time
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Probably the death of trs
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

c’mon nutella it’s not angleshooting to call me town for not entering the game until night 2
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean it would be if you used an angleshooty justification but that justification is worse than “tsp likes wolfing”
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:01 pm
Probably the death of trs
Yeah but it's adding negative energy to the thread. It's a downer post. It's slightly wolfy imo.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:48 pm can you explain to me how your reasoning was meaningfully different to an extent that you thought long con's push on robyn was predatory?
iirc I didn't like robyn's reaction to being pushed and it looked like they had a guilty conscience/they refused to engage with porscha's read in any depth and I thought that deflection was more likely to come from a wolf who knew the push was right and didn't want to get caught in a back and forth. LC seemed to just hop on the vote at a convenient time and his reaction that robyn was being "manipulative" felt made up to me because that wasn't actually a meaningful description of the interaction it was just a buzzword to justify a drive by vote.

Yes I didn't explain all this nuance at the time because my brain just processed both as wolfy and likely a difference check so I voted on the one I felt slightly stronger about at the time
you say that "robyn refused to engage with porscha's read in any depth", but porscha was the one who refused to explain her read on robyn during the exchange in the first place:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:14 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:13 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

porscha coming into the thread and thinking i was wolfing was slightly towny. i don't know why she suspected me beyond vibes. but suspecting me and instantly being confrontational is what i expect of v!porscha, especially after the previous two games where she saw me wolf up closely. so, porscha, i ask, why do you suspect me?

i am unsure of nutella's alignment and i expected something to sway me one way or another, but something hasn't
I plead the fifth on why
so it's just paranoia of my huge wolfrange, good, a specific reason would be contrived
no I have very specific reasons that I am not speaking aloud
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:17 am actually it's suboptimal to engage with suspicion against myself at this stage of the game, so i'm gonna have to ignore you irt your read about me
exactly why I didnt bother giving you my reasons, you will come up with any reason to ignore me anyway
porscha specifically went out of her way to avoid talking about her read on robyn....so saying that it's scummy that robyn "didn't engage with porscha's read in any depth" doesn't align with what actually happened in the exchange

plus, robyn actively tried to engage with porscha about stuff unrelated to porscha's unexplained push on her

so like....what do you mean? lol. this reasoning sounds blatantly made up
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 pm LC seemed to just hop on the vote at a convenient time and his reaction that robyn was being "manipulative" felt made up to me because that wasn't actually a meaningful description of the interaction it was just a buzzword to justify a drive by vote.
also, hard to imagine a villager seeing long con's vote on robym, having this thought process, and then immediately posting this:
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

lc wolf if theyre not though maybe
you think that you would not join the wagon on a player who you think is being opportunistically pushed on by one of your wolrfreads, but what do i know tbh
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

.....did you read the robyn quote in there because lol

the reality distortion is too strong
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:03 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 pm

you say that "robyn refused to engage with porscha's read in any depth", but porscha was the one who refused to explain her read on robyn during the exchange in the first place:
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:14 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:13 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am abbie coming into the thread and townreading me and building a towncore is v!abbie i believe. maybe i'm biased that she read me right but i will reevaluate this later

porscha coming into the thread and thinking i was wolfing was slightly towny. i don't know why she suspected me beyond vibes. but suspecting me and instantly being confrontational is what i expect of v!porscha, especially after the previous two games where she saw me wolf up closely. so, porscha, i ask, why do you suspect me?

i am unsure of nutella's alignment and i expected something to sway me one way or another, but something hasn't
I plead the fifth on why
so it's just paranoia of my huge wolfrange, good, a specific reason would be contrived
no I have very specific reasons that I am not speaking aloud
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 am
robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:17 am actually it's suboptimal to engage with suspicion against myself at this stage of the game, so i'm gonna have to ignore you irt your read about me
exactly why I didnt bother giving you my reasons, you will come up with any reason to ignore me anyway
porscha specifically went out of her way to avoid talking about her read on robyn....so saying that it's scummy that robyn "didn't engage with porscha's read in any depth" doesn't align with what actually happened in the exchange

plus, robyn actively tried to engage with porscha about stuff unrelated to porscha's unexplained push on her

so like....what do you mean? lol. this reasoning sounds blatantly made up
actually i think this point is probably outing for nutella

Return to “Previous Jobs”