MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a Dó (D2)

Post by MartinGG99 »

[VOTE: DM] aubergine

while I wait for more people to weigh in on the game and totally not an excuse to keep playing games for now till sometime in a few hours or later IRL tomorrow idk
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
baker
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Wolfwalkers Lá a hAon (D1)

Post by baker »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:02 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:52 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

party at my place tonight if I'm indeed obvious villager!
I give this vote a B-
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:53 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine i wont stop a falcon wagon tho
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:54 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

ok ill consolidate here lol
I give this vote a C-, borderline F.

Voting a wagon while hedging a town? Makes me just want to townread LC by association with this vote.
baker wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:54 pm

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

please don't die martin

these wolves will rip me apart!!!
I give this vote a C- as well.
I don’t know baker as a player, but this screams performative, and not in the one winning any awards

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:12 pm [VOTE: Falc] aubergine I've missed you buddy
I give this vote a B+
Being that it was the initial vote and stayed there for the last 2 hours of the day, while Wilgy was involved and present, is not incredibly suspicious.

Gotta be honest, I came into today based on backreading comments at end of day wanting Wilgy’s head, but I don’t think his vote on that wagon is the most suspicious after looking at the votes in iso.

Baker had seemingly no reason to vote falcon based on what’s shown. It could be said Stick was just looking to ‘consolidate their vote’ which is a towny quality in binary terms, but the post voting for LC while shrugging about the falcon vote was super weird to me.

This whole focus on the wagon reeks of bad intentions. Normally I wanted to prod between Abbi/Wilgy today but Scotty voting the LHF slot out of this wagon/flip looks very bad.

"Performative" is a baseless accusation and actually proves my point in that post. I didn't like you sniffing me earlier in D1 and coming to D2 you already want to feast on me. Disgusting play!

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:43 pm scotty
abbi
master radishes
darling
garebare

think that's what I'll want to sort out, just wanted to write it down so I can sort things out in my head better

mild chance I've mistakenly townread someone but that's something for future martin to worry about if I don't find this PoE to be all that enlightening and I am somehow not dead by then
You’re crazy if you think falcon’s wagon had all town on it.

I think I need to sort you
How is this logic even legal?

Who are you to call the EoD wagon formation wolfy? You weren't even there!!!
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:06 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Oh and Scotty since Flacon's flip, we know from your perspective (assuming town) that the abbi wagon had all town on it

do you think its noteworthy that nobody really joined that wagon? If the wolves were intentionally avoiding that wagon, who would you say that felt most inclined to do so?

you don't need to answer those questions specifically, but I think your thoughts would be contributive to how we all collectively solve the game given your unique insight from that perspective
Noteworthy? Not really. If there’s only 2 mafia, and abbi is bad, her partner doesn’t need to pile on an errant wagon, especially one that she herself didn’t even bother voting for in self preservation

I’d expect wolves to be willing to vote…where the colors of the wind take them, like Pocahontas.

This is a weird inquiry. Do you think we should be looking more at Abbi?

I can see w!Scotty making this post in hopes of throwing a possible LHF Abi under the bus and Abi could be either alignment here. This is not a post many town can make. There is a negotiation here with an appeal to authority(Martin).
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

Will vote out of line with Scotty though. [VOTE: DM] aubergine
I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
baker
Stool Pigeon

Post by baker »

I seriously dislike Scotty playing to multiple angles here. It is a very aggressive approach with bad rationale since the reasoning had no facts to back it up. It was just an assumption from Scotty's end and how they read the intentions.

Looking forward to hearing from others on Scotty and the reactions to their push so far.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

It’s unfortunate that I’m the target of your ire because I’ll never know if you’re peanut butter jelly timing on account of me voting you or because you actually believe what you’re saying.

Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out in time.

For now I like the fire though
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 49

Post by DarlingMonroe »

catching up soon, but hella SUS of Wilgy's + Martin's vote towards me....
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 202

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:13 am catching up soon, but hella SUS of Wilgy's + Martin's vote towards me....
Why would you be sus of that? You haven't been here and are an unknown element that needs to be removed.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:06 pm

I give this vote a B-
Stick wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:53 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine i wont stop a falcon wagon tho

Voting a wagon while hedging a town? Makes me just want to townread LC by association with this vote.

please don't die martin

I don’t know baker as a player, but this screams performative, and not in the one winning any awards

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:12 pm [VOTE: Falc] aubergine I've missed you buddy
I give this vote a B+
Being that it was the initial vote and stayed there for the last 2 hours of the day, while Wilgy was involved and present, is not incredibly suspicious.

Gotta be honest, I came into today based on backreading comments at end of day wanting Wilgy’s head, but I don’t think his vote on that wagon is the most suspicious after looking at the votes in iso.

Baker had seemingly no reason to vote falcon based on what’s shown. It could be said Stick was just looking to ‘consolidate their vote’ which is a towny quality in binary terms, but the post voting for LC while shrugging about the falcon vote was super weird to me.

This whole focus on the wagon reeks of bad intentions. Normally I wanted to prod between Abbi/Wilgy today but Scotty voting the LHF slot out of this wagon/flip looks very bad.

"Performative" is a baseless accusation and actually proves my point in that post. I didn't like you sniffing me earlier in D1 and coming to D2 you already want to feast on me. Disgusting play!

Why Abi/I?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:43 pm scotty
abbi
master radishes
darling
garebare

think that's what I'll want to sort out, just wanted to write it down so I can sort things out in my head better

mild chance I've mistakenly townread someone but that's something for future martin to worry about if I don't find this PoE to be all that enlightening and I am somehow not dead by then
You’re crazy if you think falcon’s wagon had all town on it.

I think I need to sort you
How is this logic even legal?

Who are you to call the EoD wagon formation wolfy? You weren't even there!!!
What's wrong with his assumptions?

Wolves vote town.

What does Scotty's presence have to do with his read of a situation?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm Baker > Abigail > DM is my preferred vote as it stands.

I will townlean Wilgy for this post. I think we are all thinking Abi looks sus from this but honestly Scotty has been making pushes on a very false narrative that can harm town more. Wilgy voting DM here is a towny reaction to that.
What?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Baker's reentry kinda stinks.

Abi and Wilgy sus for reasons.

One of Abi's lead pushers was Scotty.

Now that Scotty's picked up heat on Baker suddenly I'm town and the person who was pushing the player Baker noted on entry is the wolf?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, I'm just kinda think about how we went from 1 to 100 it feels.
baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:06 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Oh and Scotty since Flacon's flip, we know from your perspective (assuming town) that the abbi wagon had all town on it

do you think its noteworthy that nobody really joined that wagon? If the wolves were intentionally avoiding that wagon, who would you say that felt most inclined to do so?

you don't need to answer those questions specifically, but I think your thoughts would be contributive to how we all collectively solve the game given your unique insight from that perspective
Noteworthy? Not really. If there’s only 2 mafia, and abbi is bad, her partner doesn’t need to pile on an errant wagon, especially one that she herself didn’t even bother voting for in self preservation

I’d expect wolves to be willing to vote…where the colors of the wind take them, like Pocahontas.

This is a weird inquiry. Do you think we should be looking more at Abbi?

I can see w!Scotty making this post in hopes of throwing a possible LHF Abi under the bus and Abi could be either alignment here. This is not a post many town can make. There is a negotiation here with an appeal to authority(Martin).
Where is the nuanced reads elsewhere this game? Why if town, does it take Scotty pushing you to get a read like this?
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:22 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:13 am catching up soon, but hella SUS of Wilgy's + Martin's vote towards me....
Why would you be sus of that? You haven't been here and are an unknown element that needs to be removed.
why do i need to be removed if im town, im almost convinced youre wolf
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

this is not wilgy town play, at all
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:41 am
why do i need to be removed if im town, im almost convinced youre wolf
How do I know you are town?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:42 am this is not wilgy town play, at all
Define town Wilgy play. You've seen me town twice and Wolf once. I don't think I'm playing like either this game.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
viewtopic.php?p=1093219#p1093219
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:44 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:42 am this is not wilgy town play, at all
Define town Wilgy play. You've seen me town twice and Wolf once. I don't think I'm playing like either this game.
out of the 3 games, the only time you were voting for me you were wolf, so.... just like this game
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
which I did the same thing on Severance when wolves tried to take me out creating a weak, false narrative
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:55 am Just gonna put this down here, but your crack back suspicion looks exactly the same as it did when you were wolf in timelines:
which I did the same thing on Severance when wolves tried to take me out creating a weak, false narrative
Fair, double checked as I only remembered you doing it in timelines.
viewtopic.php?p=1083827#p1083827

Your omgus does appear to be nai.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:44 am
out of the 3 games, the only time you were voting for me you were wolf, so.... just like this game
That's kinda just factually incorrect as I voted you out incorrectly in Ted Lasso.

But further, how am I supposed to know you are town?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

In both Severance and Ted Lasso you had a means of hunting and searching for wolves that was picked up on.

Where is that this game?
Image Image Image
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:10 am In both Severance and Ted Lasso you had a means of hunting and searching for wolves that was picked up on.

Where is that this game?
its currently in the works
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Master Radishes »

Just a quick note to say I've not forgotten about this game but holidays and whatnot.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

same^ i'll play tomorrow afternoon

i won't be able to see the light from the computer screen tomorrow morning i think lol
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Wolfwalkers Oíche Nialais (N0)

Post by DarlingMonroe »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:18 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:09 pm martin do you have any reads
you're town, cautious lean town on stick

everyone else is up in the air, though I am a bit tempted to sheep your read of scotty and to sus wilgy a bit. Scotty I hold back on because I haven't seen him scum in ages (I think) and yet when he's town he's usually preety strong in showing that, and wilgy I'm holding back on because I feel my only issue to pick with him is his wolf read of you and thats petty lol.
you sus wilgy yet are voting w/ him for 2 consecutive days... sure... AKA huge red flag
Stick wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:01 am 1. I’m choosing to believe falcon’s townclaim until further notice

2. Scotty is probably a villager for attempting to make reads right out of the gate
@Stick what happened with the first point? so much for believing falcon was town then being a part of the vote to lynch them at end of day 1....
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

so 12 player set-up, 3 not town is almost assured, if 2 mafia + one 3rd party, inclined to believe 2 of falcon votes are BAD

AKA suspect list [Martin, Wilgy, Stick, baker]
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:15 pm Allowed postcaps:

Stick 127
MartinGG99 117
DrWilgy 114
Scotty 112
Long Con 111
baker 104
☆Princess Abigail☆ 103
robyn 100
Master Radishes 94
Garebare2468 90
DarlingMonroe 89
Abbi low posting moment
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:59 am

Stick 127
MartinGG99 117
DrWilgy 114
Scotty 112
Long Con 111
baker 104
☆Princess Abigail☆ 103
robyn 100
Master Radishes 94
Garebare2468 90
DarlingMonroe 89
Abbi low posting moment
we need your post + vote if youre town, and we want a fighting chance

what are ur reads on the players who voted for falcon? are u still confident on your stick town read?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:32 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:25 pm especially since, uh, we may have voted one off recently
Yea. We
Savage town Scotty moment

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Who was even on my wagon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm town but I don't blame you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:03 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:43 pm So, in less words: Abi had a vote resistance that you attribute to wolf intentions, but not necessarily indicating alignment?
That sounds like a good summary. Though if it indicates alignment I would lean wolf since I feel like vote resistance is less likely to occur on towns, especially with a low-activity thread. Vote resistance on wolves would also prob be more reasonable in such an environment, as town activity will likely be unpredictable, though I am well aware I am talking right now to a former wolf who actively bussed their buddy in the game I recently hosted.
Talking to the ‘other intentions’ hypothesis- I don’t know why mafia would have any information on that slot. So to me it’s either
A) Abbi is a partner to 2 other mafia not biting on her on purpose
B) Abbi was just town and a non threat to mafia, as she wasn’t making much of an imprint in the thread and nonproductive collateral when they could get someone else that had more of a handle on the thread

I think it’s B :beer:
Why wouldn't wolves want limp noodle Abbi around I'm an easy kill later in the game.

If the choice is me or a town doing SOMETHING they will never let me flip

I think whoever ended on me is always town someone give me that list

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

baker wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:20 pm

Explain why ?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tbh killing unknown elements is gonna just kill a lot of towns for no info in most cases

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:59 am

Stick 127
MartinGG99 117
DrWilgy 114
Scotty 112
Long Con 111
baker 104
☆Princess Abigail☆ 103
robyn 100
Master Radishes 94
Garebare2468 90
DarlingMonroe 89
Abbi low posting moment
we need your post + vote if youre town, and we want a fighting chance

what are ur reads on the players who voted for falcon? are u still confident on your stick town read?
No idea and yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Town Core

Scotty
Stick
Wilgy
Whoever voted me

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:30 am
Tbh killing unknown elements is gonna just kill a lot of towns for no info in most cases
Most likely yes. Just a matter of when those odds are best in our favor if we must.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I won't vote lhf before D3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm

So

Bored

ImageImage

Stick
The Mark
Posts in topic: 250
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Stick »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm also I don't really feel like DrWilgy tried to take advantage of the situation wherein a wolf might since they would know falcon to be town
can you elaborate on this? do you think wolves wouldve tmi'd falcon there/tried to white knight them? what if abbi is a wolf? you dont seem to consider that world here, because in w!abbi worlds wolves wouldve jumped on any counter wagon imo
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Not all of those are bad, but I find it hard to believe that was all town

have you never seen a pure town wagon on a town? i find that hard to believe
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:52 pm
Stick wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm @baker @Stick @DrWilgy @MartinGG99

i hope you guys sat down and reflected on your actions overnight
unfortunately, I am several years into my mafia career and so am not so prone to being guilt-ridden by mistakes

regardless though I partially stand by on my actions because I don't think Falcon took showing himself to be town seriously

forum mafia is more than about solving, even if you have the perfect solve you still have to convince people about why you're town, why X is bad, counteract WIFOM issues, etc etc etc

also, worst comes to worse, we'll have some wagon shifting to look at if we presume the wolves cared about appearances
dont worry, that was a light hearted comment im not serious :p in hindsight we shouldnt have flashwagoned an AFK guy in a closed setup game, but it happens!! i wasnt really thinking about PRs ill admit lol. there was still a save overnight tho so we're not in too bad of a spot. i still have a townlean on you i think
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:01 pm also, like

re "crazy"

I guess I could be crazy but honestly fuck that the opinion / not you, we have 250ish posts, several very low posting/contributing players, and I'm not consistently superb at playing mafia

right now I'm just trying, saying things, dumping whatever thoughts I have that might even be 10% relevant

contributing somehow in the hopes we all figure something out

maybe that constitutes crazy but like its not as if I can avoid being that if the circumstances promote it or whatever
ok i know i just said i had a townlean on you but this is giving performative wolf vibes again im sorry flsdfl
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

I give this vote a B-

please don't die martin

I give this vote a B+

this is...a pretty ok analysis of those votes, ill say. mostly because i think your assessment of what my vote there looks reasonable and id have agreed with it if those posts werent made my me LOL
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm Something funky with that end of day vote pile on falcon.
I’m looking at you, Martin/wilgy/stick/baker.

Not all of those are bad, but I find it hard to believe that was all town. Nothing about falcon seemed particularly suspicious to me.

My initial perception is it was a save on Abbi based on votes, but that’s if there were 3+ mafia. Abbi didn’t even save herself which is…uhhh…sure something.

Anyway 9v3 seems overpowered. Could be 9 v 2 v 1 I guess.
But I dunno what the 3p would be. SK seems almost impossible with no kill last night.

Probably operating under 10v2 with some powerful scum PRs until we see a reason to believe otherwise.
Weird implying I was part of the pile on.

10 v 2 is a 4 misyeeter
9 v 3 is a 3 misyeeter

Both theoretically within a realm of balance, the latter being slightly scum favored. Probably try to play for the first and hope?
You weren’t. You started it- I clarified in my next post.

I think you came out of that looking townier, which is annoying because I really thought I had you
okay this is a pretty townie development of thought ngl
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:22 pm
I noticed. Didn't have time to retract.
is this serious, are you saying to intended to retract?? why
Stick
The Mark

Post by Stick »

is baker just omgusing scotty tho lmao. i so agree with baker that scotty assuming a pure wagon on falcon is outside the realm of possibilities is a bit of an unhinged take but i dont see the problem with the rest of those posts really

Return to “Previous Rackets”