Total votes: 8
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:20 pm Image

Highly doubt they're teamed | Unlikely to be teamed | Maybe compatible even if I don't feel it | Compatible

The names in this table are the names in my POE pool. This is how I further narrow down suspects.

~ Thunal is a goofy or bad fit with everyone else save the zero poster. That's a pretty good indicator in her favor.

~ ts account is compatible with everyone by default. There is no further rationale there.

Per this table, the following teams of four are possible with completely mutual yellow blocks.

[Michelle, LoRab, S~V~S, ts account]
---
[Michelle, Abigail, LoRab, ts account]
---
??? That might be it? I don't see another one off-hand, but I'll keep scoping my table. It's hard to tell lol.

Teams that work if I allow the softest green color to be treated as yellow:

[Michelle, Abigail, ts account, Scotty]
---
[Michelle, Abigail, LoRab, Scotty]
---
[Michelle, LoRab, ts account, Scotty]
---
Not seeing another at the moment, but I am also going blind. I will indicate if I see another. But here are two viable teams and three more semi-viable teams. So defines the POE:

{Michelle, LoRab, ts account, S~V~S ||| Abigail, Scotty}

This has been me fully showing my work for why my solve is my solve.
Reaching this point I understand low activity has impact on your analysis - speaking for me, I know I low posted and that's why you put me in your teams.
You don't have to answer at my previous post now
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:15 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:20 pm Image

Highly doubt they're teamed | Unlikely to be teamed | Maybe compatible even if I don't feel it | Compatible

The names in this table are the names in my POE pool. This is how I further narrow down suspects.

~ Thunal is a goofy or bad fit with everyone else save the zero poster. That's a pretty good indicator in her favor.

~ ts account is compatible with everyone by default. There is no further rationale there.

Per this table, the following teams of four are possible with completely mutual yellow blocks.

[Michelle, LoRab, S~V~S, ts account]
---
[Michelle, Abigail, LoRab, ts account]
---
??? That might be it? I don't see another one off-hand, but I'll keep scoping my table. It's hard to tell lol.

Teams that work if I allow the softest green color to be treated as yellow:

[Michelle, Abigail, ts account, Scotty]
---
[Michelle, Abigail, LoRab, Scotty]
---
[Michelle, LoRab, ts account, Scotty]
---
Not seeing another at the moment, but I am also going blind. I will indicate if I see another. But here are two viable teams and three more semi-viable teams. So defines the POE:

{Michelle, LoRab, ts account, S~V~S ||| Abigail, Scotty}

This has been me fully showing my work for why my solve is my solve.
Reaching this point I understand low activity has impact on your analysis - speaking for me, I know I low posted and that's why you put me in your teams.
Can you link me a game where you were mafia making that table?

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:16 am Can you link me a game where you were mafia making that table?
he can and has
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:15 am Reaching this point I understand low activity has impact on your analysis - speaking for me, I know I low posted and that's why you put me in your teams.
Thanks, Michelle. And while it may seem like I am tunneled, trust I am still listening to what you have to say. Your reads will be very important.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

game doesn't matter
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have made tables like that as mafia many times (though I am not sure I have ever shared a dedicated analysis for every cell as mafia -- I certainly could given enough time). I will finish my current project and then find an example or two for you, Michelle.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

This discussion has me fantasizing over being mafia. Maybe even before the recent Michelle-induced turn, probably.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:18 am This discussion has me fantasizing over being mafia. Maybe even before the recent Michelle-induced turn, probably.
btw right now is when you turn up and continue solving before you write posts like "i realized something was wrong a few cycles ago, fuck"
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:23 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:18 am This discussion has me fantasizing over being mafia. Maybe even before the recent Michelle-induced turn, probably.
btw right now is when you turn up and continue solving before you write posts like "i realized something was wrong a few cycles ago, fuck"
Does it help if I say that I can't tell whether anything is wrong right now? The current proposal is that the team is a bunch of low-activity-ers, plus possibly Michelle/Scotty.

I'm not going to promise concentration over extended periods of time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:30 am Does it help if I say that I can't tell whether anything is wrong right now? The current proposal is that the team is a bunch of low-activity-ers, plus possibly Michelle/Scotty.

Any town read of mine that gives you the willies?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:30 am
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:23 am
Does it help if I say that I can't tell whether anything is wrong right now? The current proposal is that the team is a bunch of low-activity-ers, plus possibly Michelle/Scotty.

i believe there's a 99% chance jjj is town and is right, i also can't tell if there's anything wrong. but in general, in most circumstances, you pull a rondo here
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:31 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:30 am Does it help if I say that I can't tell whether anything is wrong right now? The current proposal is that the team is a bunch of low-activity-ers, plus possibly Michelle/Scotty.

I mean I can't townread DrWilgy as strongly as you do, nor DM, but they look correct on paper. I can think of reasons to believe DM is town, and I don't see anything to suggest Wilgy could be wolf either. The rest of the townreads are no-brainers or smth.

My issue if I have an issue at all, is simply that I still don't have a clue what the team looks like.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Plausible Thunal teams within my interactive analysis (so S~V~S/Scotty combinations included):

[Thunal, Michelle, SVS, ts account] - all ts account | Michelle/S~V~S; Thunal/Michelle | Thunal/S~V~S
[Thunal, Michelle, Abigail, ts account] - all ts account | Michelle/Abigail; Thunal/Michelle | Thunal/Abigail
[Thunal, Michelle, LoRab, ts account] - all ts account | Michelle/LoRab; Thunal/Michelle | Thunal/LoRab
[Thunal, Scotty, Abigail, ts account] - all ts account | Abigail/Scotty; Thunal/Abigail | Thunal/Scotty
[Thunal, SVS, LoRab, ts account] - all ts account | LoRab/S~V~S; Thunal/S~V~S | Thunal/LoRab
[Thunal, Abigail, LoRab, ts account] - all ts account | Abigail/LoRab; Thunal/LoRab | Thunal/Abigail
[Thunal, Scotty, Michelle, ts account] - all ts account; Scotty/Michelle; Thunal/Scotty | Thunal/Michelle
[Thunal, Scotty, LoRab, ts account] - all ts account; Scotty/LoRab; Thunal/Scotty | Thunal/LoRab
[Thunal, Michelle, SVS, LoRab] - S~V~S/LoRab | S~V~S/Michelle | Michelle/LoRab; all Thunal
[Thunal, Michelle, Abigail, LoRab] - Michelle/Abigail | Michelle/LoRab | Abigail/LoRab, all Thunal
[Thunal, Scotty, Michelle, Abigail] - Abigail/Michelle | Abigail/Scotty; Scotty/Michelle; all Thunal
[Thunal, Scotty, Abigail, LoRab] - Abigail/Scotty | Abigail/LoRab; LoRab/Scotty; all Thunal
[Thunal, SVS, Abigail, ts account] - all ts account; all Thunal | S~V~S/Abigail
[Thunal, Michelle, SVS, Abigail] - Michelle/Abigail | Michelle/S~V~S; S~V~S/Abigail | all Thunal
[Thunal, SVS, Abigail, LoRab] - LoRab/Abigail | LoRab/S~V~S; all Thunal | S~V~S/Abigail
[Thunal, Scotty, Michelle, LoRab] - Michelle/LoRab; Scotty/LoRab | Scotty/Michelle; all Thunal

I might have overlooked something here. This requires immense concentration. But it should be a reasonably complete summary. Once again I have loosely ranked them from most to least viable (very subjective).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:31 am

I mean I can't townread DrWilgy as strongly as you do, nor DM, but they look correct on paper. I can think of reasons to believe DM is town, and I don't see anything to suggest Wilgy could be wolf either. The rest of the townreads are no-brainers or smth.

My issue if I have an issue at all, is simply that I still don't have a clue what the team looks like.
I understand that, and I can't pretend that I have total internal assurance of those two town reads either. I am just hopeful that my instincts are true, and if the majority agrees that's good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ted Lasso Day 2 may be my personal record for "hardest solving ever in a day phase". I dunno for sure, but I have never gone this deep.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:42 am Ted Lasso Day 2 may be my personal record for "hardest solving ever in a day phase". I dunno for sure, but I have never gone this deep.
i’m in awe + if ur a wolf you deserve the chop today
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Michelle, you asked for an example of me making a big pretty table as mafia. Here's Halvosen Ridge.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:59 pm Can we go back to being all chummy and acting like the game's over like we were yesterday when it wasn't even, 'cause the game's not gonna suddenly become more exciting. And I'm saying this knowing that I'm going to be the one around when we're down 2-3 mafia.
This looks a perspective slip but since robyn said so convinced they're in town core that means there's something else and I think I get it

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Bereft: "I need sleep actually."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could probably be sold on LoRab over Michelle. Open dialogue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:46 am @Michelle, you asked for an example of me making a big pretty table as mafia. Here's Halvosen Ridge.
Thanks!.i need time to catch up at least on the day and look at that but i am going first to have some Sunday fun in town

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Ya'know I'm liking Michelle's posts for some reason.

Maybe I'm just tired but. Ugh.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:48 am Ya'know I'm liking Michelle's posts for some reason.

Maybe I'm just tired but. Ugh.
Oh J³ beat me to it.
I'm losing my touch smh.
Though to be fair, if I'm losing by a minute when I'm like this, that's probably a good sign.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

she’s not posting like her wolf team got jjj’ed
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Michelle's posts are okay. I still need more production though. Some kind of broader view of the game than micro-reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:49 am she’s not posting like her wolf team got jjj’ed
Correct.

I was going to justify with some mumbo jumbo that would have gotten me laughed out of the town, but that's a way of expressing things.

J³ is town cuz like, I frankly don't think anyone manages to have the level of mental composure he had today if he were mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There are a number of Michelleless teams. Worth considering.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Would bet GTH Neon is a wolf atm, in concurrence with Thunal based off something dumb.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:07 am [LoRab, ts account, Scotty, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for LoRab/Scotty
[LoRab, ts account, S~V~S, Abigail] - all mutually yellow except for S~V~S/Abigail

Loosely ranked by "color viability", though differentiating is controversial after the full yellow teams.
Non-Thunal and non-Michelle teams above. Two options, the latter of which is the true "mafia are not posting whatsoever" universe (and the former only gives them a cursed boi). More possibilities obviously arise if Thunal is brought back in.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 am Would bet GTH Neon is a wolf atm, in concurrence with Thunal based off something dumb.
I'm super open to something dumb.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

See the thing is, J³ showed Thunal is one of tge most unpartnered persons in the playerlist and I fully believe but even forgetting that there are reasons I have to think thunal town .

And like Thunal's worldview is actually my worldview and I've been just subverting it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:01 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 am Would bet GTH Neon is a wolf atm, in concurrence with Thunal based off something dumb.
I'm super open to something dumb.
Robyn would get the explanation, you wouldn't. Dont think abt it too hard.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

LoRab/ts/Scotty/Abigail huh

Ok yea GTH this is the team.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh thats another reason to think Mich is town.

Sheesh, I stop exploiting this so hard. This one dumb reason.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Michelle as your time permits, I think the absolute best thing you could provide are your impressions of these people (maybe from an ISO skim):

S~V~S, LoRab, Scotty, Abigail

or any subset of them if you don't have time

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

don’t look at me, i’m only good in the late game
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

While I give Michelle some air to work with.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:09 am don’t look at me, i’m only good in the late game
I'm only good at LYLO. And thats assuming I don't get insta-voted off. And assuming I don't do any other number of things that I often bungle.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:11 am
robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:09 am don’t look at me, i’m only good in the late game
I'm only good at LYLO. And thats assuming I don't get insta-voted off. And assuming I don't do any other number of things that I often bungle.
that’s not true, but this is something for me to explain in dms after the game ends
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh I understand the Scotty/LoRab disassociate now. Dunno what to think about it.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:12 am
Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:11 am
that’s not true, but this is something for me to explain in dms after the game ends
Wait huh.

Ok then.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia

Post by Bereft »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 pm Posts:
No bueno.

Also sheesh you guys, now I'm no longer sleepy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:15 am
fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 pm Posts:
No bueno.

Also sheesh you guys, now I'm no longer sleepy.
Are you looking for ISO links or thread bookmarks?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

need to put sloonei under indentured servitude to make iso links
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:49 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:05 am PSA: I’m being a bit edgier than usual, and I am conscious of that. If I ever upset anyone, please kick me. I am trying to regain a little edge that has degraded over the years of Mr. Nice Guy.
Or wolf in a corner
as if ur not being edgy rn LOL
You trying to undermine my read is not going to help me find you town when I have you paired with jjj
Really what my undermining means here as a translation is why should I look at JJJ's behavior differently then your behavior this game?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Looking for ISO links.

I multi-isoed Scotty and LoRab, and its within my tolerance levels for w/w interaction. Others may find pleasure reading it for themself.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

As in, its not just that its within tolerance, I can also see how it might arise.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:12 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:11 am I was very serious about suspecting Michelle and am a bit irked that folks hardly engaged. Her reads did not look real, and that has been the common theme every time I have seen her as mafia.
what do you think about me hard pushing the chop away from her if she does flip red?

also i am expecting her to towntell today and i'm conscious of the fact that she's been pocket-y towards me
If I call you town this game will I cry post game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:24 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:22 am
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:16 am besides michelle do you have any sr's
Not concretely. I have vague suspicions, like of S~V~S, that I could not as clearly describe. Others are hard null.

I might scum read Rondo. But I might also take your advice and ignore for the time being.
cape/rondo/bereft/me

my towncore

you can't disagree with any name here.
I bet I could
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Heists”