Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:47 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:43 pm my robyn quote extravaganza
Spoiler: show
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:19 pm writing done

i'll take ran/leetic/wwa/gira as town

abbie might be town, less confident on that, and i'll read dubz when they most more
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:23 pm i'm unsure on pyxxy, but he's a low poster and i have trouble with those, tsp i'm also unsure of, but i'll force an interaction with him once there's a bit more content

i'm not confident in ever reading dizzy accurately for the right reasons d1, also free day pass so whatever
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm like he's trying to figure out exactly what schweppes meta is, then he goes to pyxxy (and freely townread him) and is subsequently correctly critical of the way that he incorrectly read him here. awfully convoluted to go through that thought process. disagreed with ran irt to what he found towny
^this is talking about TSP
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:07 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 pm

if I told you that I wrote this post as a joke, would you believe me
are u serious?
yep

the way you said it I thought you were joking/being weird so I wanted to politely mock the passive tone
i would never joke about mech (lie)
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm Here’s the situation: not all is right. We’re about to limp into the stupidest looking bereft chop I’ve ever seen. It’s probably rand and there are somewhat good reasons not to do that. So then, who’s in this game who should know better? I promise I didn’t just immediately jump to the two voters on Bereft for the record, I think that looks slightly towny. Leetic seems to have lost a bit of the edge, can’t tell why. WWA is posting a lot but has no thread control nor have they attempted to wrest it. I won’t vote for Mac or dizzy day 1. Ted seems alright. Mac’s defending Gira. I won’t vote Rondo D1 for opposite reasons. Ran and Robyn are self resolving.
leetic has less sauce than i do, if you wanted to know

wwa never has thread influence really unless they find a literal smoking gun, which won't be found anywhere, what they have correctly deduced is that the wolves in game are active and posting well

we're not limping into the bereft chop and i'm taking responsibility for it, i can lead a wolf team to glory, i can also lead a d1 chop to glory. besides who knows if that's what i'll do, or not do, or do again, or something
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
- ran/leetic/wwa/gira as town
- unsure on me and TSP
- wanted to chop Bereft via strong meta reads
Why are you looking at robyn? They're flipped town that was pushed primarily by town, what do you intend to gain?
their reads

I snuck it inside the bottom of the spoiler bc I didn't want them to be confused with my own reads

and also I'm trying to get somewhere past Dizzy, as I've talked about a few times
What do you expect to get out of their reads?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:47 pm

abbie might be town, less confident on that, and i'll read dubz when they most more
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:23 pm i'm unsure on pyxxy, but he's a low poster and i have trouble with those, tsp i'm also unsure of, but i'll force an interaction with him once there's a bit more content

i'm not confident in ever reading dizzy accurately for the right reasons d1, also free day pass so whatever
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm like he's trying to figure out exactly what schweppes meta is, then he goes to pyxxy (and freely townread him) and is subsequently correctly critical of the way that he incorrectly read him here. awfully convoluted to go through that thought process. disagreed with ran irt to what he found towny
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:06 pm

are u serious?
yep

the way you said it I thought you were joking/being weird so I wanted to politely mock the passive tone
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm Here’s the situation: not all is right. We’re about to limp into the stupidest looking bereft chop I’ve ever seen. It’s probably rand and there are somewhat good reasons not to do that. So then, who’s in this game who should know better? I promise I didn’t just immediately jump to the two voters on Bereft for the record, I think that looks slightly towny. Leetic seems to have lost a bit of the edge, can’t tell why. WWA is posting a lot but has no thread control nor have they attempted to wrest it. I won’t vote for Mac or dizzy day 1. Ted seems alright. Mac’s defending Gira. I won’t vote Rondo D1 for opposite reasons. Ran and Robyn are self resolving.

wwa never has thread influence really unless they find a literal smoking gun, which won't be found anywhere, what they have correctly deduced is that the wolves in game are active and posting well

we're not limping into the bereft chop and i'm taking responsibility for it, i can lead a wolf team to glory, i can also lead a d1 chop to glory. besides who knows if that's what i'll do, or not do, or do again, or something
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
- unsure on me and TSP
Why are you looking at robyn? They're flipped town that was pushed primarily by town, what do you intend to gain?
their reads

I snuck it inside the bottom of the spoiler bc I didn't want them to be confused with my own reads

and also I'm trying to get somewhere past Dizzy, as I've talked about a few times
I value their solving and even 2/3rds of a day of Robyn is useful to me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by pyxxy »

or did you mean to ask "what did" instead?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

(tbh it feels like you're trying to copy me to reverse how I've made you feel and questioned you but there's only one me, sorry buddy)
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:50 pm

yep

- unsure on me and TSP
their reads

So did you get anything helpful from that?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:51 pm (tbh it feels like you're trying to copy me to reverse how I've made you feel and questioned you but there's only one me, sorry buddy)
Pretty sure I did it first, so you're actually subconciously copying me (and by extension players like Elieson and Mikey that I learned this kind of style from)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, in a couple hours we should get information about secret votes and who was lynched in the other thread. We may even learn about Windward's target, unless the person who gets lynched is their partner or tutuu
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:51 pm

- unsure on me and TSP
their reads

yes
- unsure on me and TSP
they were decently confident on town Gira and fairly sus of Bereft

Gira has moved around a lot on me this game but it's lacked a clear agenda from my perspective. but here I am trying to solve past Dizzy, or just look at the game fresh even. But I feel that Gira just buries me yesterday if wolf. I'm a fairly palatable mischop regardless of how I'm playing in a game and Gira knows this.

but instead Gira switches off me onto TSP here, which would just need to be very very skilled bussing for ??? reasons?

you would have to sell me that Gira + TSP + afk teammate is the solve, which doesn't really fit DysMade here. I also don't think I've really pressured Gira on reading me correctly in a way that would come back to bite scum Gira after I flip town on D2, so there's really just no clear motivation for giving up TSP here, unless I'm really missing something about bussing

moving to Bereft, I've been lumping Gira and Bereft together for the vote movement into me (before my big VCA so maybe I need to review it) but also I just didn't feel like deciphering the object posts so he's kinda a blind spot for me, probably should re-read Ran's translations and his ISO next
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:53 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:51 pm (tbh it feels like you're trying to copy me to reverse how I've made you feel and questioned you but there's only one me, sorry buddy)
Pretty sure I did it first, so you're actually subconciously copying me (and by extension players like Elieson and Mikey that I learned this kind of style from)
if you think using () is the style I'm talking about, then you're not thinking on my level, which is my point
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 pm

- unsure on me and TSP
their reads

yes
- unsure on me and TSP
My question was more "have robyn's reads affected your own reads/worldview"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I wish y'all hadn't both claimed # of shots

could have had some WIFOM mindgames with scum
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:06 pm
if you think using () is the style I'm talking about, then you're not thinking on my level, which is my point
Yeah, my level is so far above yours /s
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:08 pm

their reads

yes
- unsure on me and TSP
well I mean

isn't that what I explicate in the rest of my post that you didn't quote
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:06 pm
Yeah, my level is so far above yours /s
oh!

does this post mean we're friends now
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:09 pm

their reads

yes
- unsure on me and TSP
well I mean

isn't that what I explicate in the rest of my post that you didn't quote
Most of that seems to be talking about unrelated stuff
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

also leetic how do you have time to be this online

this is unrelated to the game
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

well

it's not unrelated, it's me working through robyn's reads in the context of why I'm doing all this
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:10 pm also leetic how do you have time to be this online

this is unrelated to the game
Isn't it obvious, I'm a time lord
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

okay no longer friends bc whovians are cringe
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:11 pm okay no longer friends bc whovians are cringe
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I came of age on tumblr in the prime superwholock days

need I say more
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I just want the voice in my head is that too much to ask

(highly unlikely given I've never gotten a shadow vote :( )
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Bereft what's your current read on me?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:26 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:25 pm well so i am a huge fan of the show. So i can say this (bit of a spoiler, but not gonna say who this applies to in the show).
There is likely a role that’s outtie (us) is scum aligned, but innie (them) is town aligned.
But also yeah, wtf is Jack doing…?
He apparently told Ranmilia everything in BTSC. But yeah, I would like @Jackofhearts2005 to corroborate some of this himself. Come on, be better than ilario.
I get five posts a phase. Everything Ranmilla said in 3374 and after with the word “Jack” is accurate.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:48 pm
Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:25 pm well so i am a huge fan of the show. So i can say this (bit of a spoiler, but not gonna say who this applies to in the show).
There is likely a role that’s outtie (us) is scum aligned, but innie (them) is town aligned.
He apparently told Ranmilia everything in BTSC. But yeah, I would like @Jackofhearts2005 to corroborate some of this himself. Come on, be better than ilario.
I get five posts a phase. Everything Ranmilla said in 3374 and after with the word “Jack” is accurate.
Are there thirteen or fourteen players in the other thread?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

thanks for the confirmation Jack!

okay caught up on that mess. Last bs question before I solve:
both threads just happened to vote out TSP/iliano on the same day?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

not a q for jack, don’t waste a response here please ^
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:06 pm thanks for the confirmation Jack!

Yeah. Although ilario's wolfiness probably didn't help TSP, it would be no exaggeration to say that ilario was my most confident wolfread on D2
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:24 pm @Bereft what's your current read on me?
GTHV

go next
Made
Hitman

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by Made »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 pm
2 hours 30 to go d2.PNG
recreated as text and copying leetic's PR color idea

RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - Ranmilia, WWA, pyxxy, leetic
pyxxy (5) - Rondo, ted, Abi, bereft, gira

Rondo, TSP, WWA all with (1) from the shadow votes

--------------

from here:
WWA moves to TSP (1+1) at EOD-2h23m
Rondo moves to TSP (2+1) at EOD-2h15m
Dizzy votes Ran (1) at EOD-2h03m
Dizzy votes idk at EOD-2h02m
Gira moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h59m

VC refresh 1:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (3) - Ranmilia, pyxxy, leetic
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Rondo, Gira
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, bereft

---
Rondo moves to Abi (1) at EOD-1h42m
Bereft moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h13m
Rondo moves to Bereft (1) at EOD-1h11m
Rondo moves to ted (1) at EOD-0h59m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h57m
Rondo moves to pyxxy (3) at EOD-0h56m

VC refresh 2:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (2) - pyxxy, leetic
TSP (4+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Ranmilia
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, Rondo

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h31m
Ranmilia moves to Dizzy (3) at EOD-0h20m
Rondo moves to Dizzy (4) at EOD-0h07m

VC refresh 3:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - pyxxy, leetic, Ranmilia, Rondo
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h05m
Rondo moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h01m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (5+1) at EOD-0h00m
leetic moves to TSP (6+1) at EOD-0h00m and one extra minute late

final VC as we all know:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (1) - pyxxy
TSP (6+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Rondo, Ranmilia, leetic
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi
reposting so i can refer back to this easily via mobile
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 pm
2 hours 30 to go d2.PNG
recreated as text and copying leetic's PR color idea

RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - Ranmilia, WWA, pyxxy, leetic
pyxxy (5) - Rondo, ted, Abi, bereft, gira

Rondo, TSP, WWA all with (1) from the shadow votes

--------------

from here:
WWA moves to TSP (1+1) at EOD-2h23m
Rondo moves to TSP (2+1) at EOD-2h15m
Dizzy votes Ran (1) at EOD-2h03m
Dizzy votes idk at EOD-2h02m
Gira moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h59m

VC refresh 1:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (3) - Ranmilia, pyxxy, leetic
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Rondo, Gira
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, bereft

---
Rondo moves to Abi (1) at EOD-1h42m
Bereft moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h13m
Rondo moves to Bereft (1) at EOD-1h11m
Rondo moves to ted (1) at EOD-0h59m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h57m
Rondo moves to pyxxy (3) at EOD-0h56m

VC refresh 2:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (2) - pyxxy, leetic
TSP (4+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Ranmilia
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, Rondo

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h31m
Ranmilia moves to Dizzy (3) at EOD-0h20m
Rondo moves to Dizzy (4) at EOD-0h07m

VC refresh 3:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - pyxxy, leetic, Ranmilia, Rondo
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h05m
Rondo moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h01m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (5+1) at EOD-0h00m
leetic moves to TSP (6+1) at EOD-0h00m and one extra minute late

final VC as we all know:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (1) - pyxxy
TSP (6+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Rondo, Ranmilia, leetic
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi
reposting so i can refer back to this easily via mobile

ebwop, pyxxy didnt say this, I did.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:19 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:17 pm the wagons were v/v, why's it matter who voted where lol
Do you think that all three wolves were on robyn?
All three wolves? :smoky:
lol wait wut?? @leetic

tf??? this is why you’re sus. if youre skimming thread on a timer, and you see this, ofc you’re gonna call this player mafia.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

i was expecting to have to work for that read tbh. Not being dizzy and having a bit more time than them evidentially, I don’t exactly see it holistically, but i see it on a glance.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:29 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:19 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:17 pm the wagons were v/v, why's it matter who voted where lol
Do you think that all three wolves were on robyn?
All three wolves? :smoky:
lol wait wut?? @leetic

tf??? this is why you’re sus. if youre skimming thread on a timer, and you see this, ofc you’re gonna call this player mafia.
[VOTE: Made] aubergine

So you're gonna try to continue Dizzy's lame push, but even lamer this time?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:35 pm I’ll do this one more time for the people in the back

- *I* will not continue on for this slot past this day. Doesn’t mean my slot can’t be “redeemed”.
- I have read almost nothing of the game. I’m not into it. Most of what I read just annoys me. If I had to guess, and we are dealing with a normalish wolf team, I’d say they’re among Ran/Abbi/Pyxxy/TSP/Rondo. No thoughts on most of these really, but Ran’s solve is not a defendable position imo. Actually, if people are so sure Ran is town, maybe they’re right. I don’t know their range or style. But if it that was say Halley, I would scream bloody murder. Ted/Bereft obvtown. Gira town. Leetic still town probably, just doing Leetic misinterpretation. All of these takes may as well be bad. I just don’t think they are.
- It’s self meta of probably a gross kind, but I’m beyond caring. I’m literally incapable of forgetting about a game and phoning it in as mafia. That’s probably just a social thing. It’s literally that simple.
- I’m truly sorry for making this game harder than necessary. I tried to do a little to counteract that. I really just am not very interested. So sorry for adding to low morale. I’m rooting for town to turn it around. There’s only been one mischop. It’s not dire at all. And lots of capable players this game. Don’t freak out. Freak in.

Good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

You’re still all cute btw
I do cosign both the leetic read, and dizzy’s comments concerning the cuteness of the players in this thread
kinda suck I had to sub for dizzy, I remember them being fun to play with
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pod racing.png
pod racing.png (44.5 KiB) Viewed 773 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:36 pm My wagon is bad
I agree
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:35 pm
I agree
Do you think that Gira or DizzyMade is more likely to be a wolf, or do you think they're w/w?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

As for me, I doubt two wolves are parked on the same wagon right now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:48 pm
Hello
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:06 pm thanks for the confirmation Jack!

What is this supposed to conclude? I feel like its leaving somethnig unsaid and I am not able to deduce it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:39 pm As for me, I doubt two wolves are parked on the same wagon right now
tfw I'm not voting rn 😎 gottem
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:39 pm As for me, I doubt two wolves are parked on the same wagon right now
If it was EoD, and you had to join a wagon to break the tie, what would you pick?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:39 pm
I agree
Do you think that Gira or DizzyMade is more likely to be a wolf, or do you think they're w/w?
I would have to go into their interactions. I just know pushing abby here is bad. I am pretty sure WWA had her town.. wait I am going to double check, I cant find any specific post saying it but with how WWA was treating her and how she has been treating me I am just town locking it.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:26 pm If I'm dead tonight, then could someone please look over Robyn's reads again? I think there's a chance there's something important there. I get that they were an easy push because they got crowded out of the thread by several simultaneous pushes, at least two of which I know were from town (Mac and me), but if there's any chance they posed a threat to wolves, I think it's worth looking into. I know Robyn can be a very strong town player when left alive in late game, so if wolves know that Robyn can catch them out, they would want to fan the flames on their wagon.
I know I will
Awesome
oh shit reminder to self to follow through tonight

As to your question with how stagnent EOD was yesterday with me trying to shake it up I am leaning Dizzy atm especially since I believe they were first to vote Neon. (citation needed)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You say that but Ive seen it done and done it myself before so I try not to make calls like these (I just think them real loud)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok lunch over, back to work
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Anyway, does anyone think the merge is happening soon? We're getting to the point where a 10v3 game could be over
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:44 pm
If it was EoD, and you had to join a wagon to break the tie, what would you pick?
dismayed ofc
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Well, it's getting to be that time of the phase again. Does anyone have any information on secret votes or BTSC?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:48 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:39 pm
I agree
I would have to go into their interactions. I just know pushing abby here is bad. I am pretty sure WWA had her town.. wait I am going to double check, I cant find any specific post saying it but with how WWA was treating her and how she has been treating me I am just town locking it.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:26 pm If I'm dead tonight, then could someone please look over Robyn's reads again? I think there's a chance there's something important there. I get that they were an easy push because they got crowded out of the thread by several simultaneous pushes, at least two of which I know were from town (Mac and me), but if there's any chance they posed a threat to wolves, I think it's worth looking into. I know Robyn can be a very strong town player when left alive in late game, so if wolves know that Robyn can catch them out, they would want to fan the flames on their wagon.
I know I will
Awesome
oh shit reminder to self to follow through tonight

As to your question with how stagnent EOD was yesterday with me trying to shake it up I am leaning Dizzy atm especially since I believe they were first to vote Neon. (citation needed)
it's bad if one of the Abi voters is w/w with me

otherwise I'm not actually that bothered by it

but obviously I'm invested in people solving (wrongly) instead of sleepwalking

Return to “Previous Jobs”