Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:48 pm no vote makes sense tho, since its possible that we vote off al the wolves from our thread before the other side does presumably
This certainly is a game
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Man that wagon can’t be clean
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

@TonyStarkPrime my vote is on you aorn. Wanna talk?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lol crosspost
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The what do you do when four members of the marginal-POE all jump on the fifth in response to two wagons at EOD
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:50 pm @TonyStarkPrime my vote is on you aorn. Wanna talk?
Yeah I’d love to talk
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wind do you have thoughts about the quick emergence of a wagon on pyxxy
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

wait who have the +1's today?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

You me and somebody else (Wind?)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:52 pm Wind do you have thoughts about the quick emergence of a wagon on pyxxy
Yeah, I think it's stinky
Because pyxxy has been kinda consensus poe all day, I think the last real town reader on him was mac who died, and that makes pyxxy a viable misyeet if town
I think he's been a little townier than not, although far from towncore, and that's why the wagon feels alarming to me. It has no dissenters, much like how Robyn's wagon hardly had dissenters.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:53 pm You me and somebody else (Wind?)
Yeah I have one
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

That rondo got a secret vote twice now suggests that my theory of most voted corresponding players in the other thread is somewhat more likely to be legit ig.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

+1 D1
Me
Robyn
Neon

+1 D2
Me
TSP
WWA

yeah its just completely random atm?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:55 pm That rondo got a secret vote twice now suggests that my theory of most voted corresponding players in the other thread is somewhat more likely to be legit ig.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:55 pm +1 D1
Me
Robyn
Neon

+1 D2
Me
TSP
WWA

yeah its just completely random atm?
nvm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

I'm not sure I can respond to that Dizzy post without breaking rules. Keeping my vote there and want that slot dead on policy now. Feel free and scumread me for it tomorrow if they flip town.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:52 pm Wind do you have thoughts about the quick emergence of a wagon on pyxxy
Because pyxxy has been kinda consensus poe all day, I think the last real town reader on him was mac who died, and that makes pyxxy a viable misyeet if town
I think he's been a little townier than not, although far from towncore, and that's why the wagon feels alarming to me. It has no dissenters, much like how Robyn's wagon hardly had dissenters.
consensus to who, exactly? literally no one was talking about him before i brought him up
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I mean, even I have said i would rather vote out pyxxy than dizzy and rondo
Meaning I am not really defending him, even if I don't really think his wagon is a hit
And I acknowledge that's part of the reason why he's a very easy wolf agenda push if he's town. It would mean he has TWO inactive partners, or if they're active, they just aren't bothering to save him.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Ran] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

From my perspective mid day pyxxy would not have been in most people’s POEs, which typically looked like [me rondo ted bereft dizzy flex]
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:57 pm [VOTE: Ran] aubergine
Oop. Cross posted

Not Ran I guess
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:57 pm
From my perspective mid day pyxxy would not have been in most people’s POEs, which typically looked like [me rondo ted bereft dizzy flex]
flex?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:56 pm I mean, even I have said i would rather vote out pyxxy than dizzy and rondo
Meaning I am not really defending him, even if I don't really think his wagon is a hit
And I acknowledge that's part of the reason why he's a very easy wolf agenda push if he's town. It would mean he has TWO inactive partners, or if they're active, they just aren't bothering to save him.
Mmm
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: I don’t know] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
flex?
Just like somebody else
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:35 pm I’ll do this one more time for the people in the back

- *I* will not continue on for this slot past this day. Doesn’t mean my slot can’t be “redeemed”.
- I have read almost nothing of the game. I’m not into it. Most of what I read just annoys me. If I had to guess, and we are dealing with a normalish wolf team, I’d say they’re among Ran/Abbi/Pyxxy/TSP/Rondo. No thoughts on most of these really, but Ran’s solve is not a defendable position imo. Actually, if people are so sure Ran is town, maybe they’re right. I don’t know their range or style. But if it that was say Halley, I would scream bloody murder. Ted/Bereft obvtown. Gira town. Leetic still town probably, just doing Leetic misinterpretation. All of these takes may as well be bad. I just don’t think they are.
- It’s self meta of probably a gross kind, but I’m beyond caring. I’m literally incapable of forgetting about a game and phoning it in as mafia. That’s probably just a social thing. It’s literally that simple.
- I’m truly sorry for making this game harder than necessary. I tried to do a little to counteract that. I really just am not very interested. So sorry for adding to low morale. I’m rooting for town to turn it around. There’s only been one mischop. It’s not dire at all. And lots of capable players this game. Don’t freak out. Freak in.

Good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

You’re still all cute btw
@Dyslexicon sorry you're not feeling it, i definitely understand though

had hoped to actually have a proper game with you but i guess it's not going to happen

ah well, life goes on though. take care of yourself.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

at SoD pyxxy was above water in terms of reads, so no.
mac never really sorted pyxxy one way or the other "light townread midday/could quite easily be wolf eod" which is worrying because he also claimed pyxxy was polarized.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:56 pm
consensus to who, exactly? literally no one was talking about him before i brought him up
Nah his name has been floated around quite a bit between yesterday and today in terms of "does anyone think pyxxy is towny?" and iirc the only one who said they wouldn't touch him was Mac, who's now dead.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:56 pm I mean, even I have said i would rather vote out pyxxy than dizzy and rondo
It doesn’t have to be that though — flash wagons that emerge 2 hours before EOD tend to dissipate just as fast, and his wolf partners could just be willing to wait it out (not that I think he’s a wolf)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I thought he was between null and scum, and not at all townread, but that actually may be inaccurate if someone called him towny in the ~200 posts I still haven't read from earlier today.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine

re-thinking things
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Pyxxy is still above water in my personal POE but as they say a rising tide sinks some ships
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
mac never really sorted pyxxy one way or the other "light townread midday/could quite easily be wolf eod" which is worrying because he also claimed pyxxy was polarized.
I thought mac did, I swear he made a post saying that he believed pyxxy was making a couple of nuanced towny posts and that he was confident enough not to want to touch pyxxy yesterday.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:35 pm I’ll do this one more time for the people in the back

- *I* will not continue on for this slot past this day. Doesn’t mean my slot can’t be “redeemed”.
- I have read almost nothing of the game. I’m not into it. Most of what I read just annoys me. If I had to guess, and we are dealing with a normalish wolf team, I’d say they’re among Ran/Abbi/Pyxxy/TSP/Rondo. No thoughts on most of these really, but Ran’s solve is not a defendable position imo. Actually, if people are so sure Ran is town, maybe they’re right. I don’t know their range or style. But if it that was say Halley, I would scream bloody murder. Ted/Bereft obvtown. Gira town. Leetic still town probably, just doing Leetic misinterpretation. All of these takes may as well be bad. I just don’t think they are.
- It’s self meta of probably a gross kind, but I’m beyond caring. I’m literally incapable of forgetting about a game and phoning it in as mafia. That’s probably just a social thing. It’s literally that simple.
- I’m truly sorry for making this game harder than necessary. I tried to do a little to counteract that. I really just am not very interested. So sorry for adding to low morale. I’m rooting for town to turn it around. There’s only been one mischop. It’s not dire at all. And lots of capable players this game. Don’t freak out. Freak in.

Good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

You’re still all cute btw
@Dyslexicon sorry you're not feeling it, i definitely understand though

had hoped to actually have a proper game with you but i guess it's not going to happen

ah well, life goes on though. take care of yourself.
Ye.

It’s unfortunate considering the people playing.

Meow <3
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Phone is about to die, brb gonna plug it in
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
Nah his name has been floated around quite a bit between yesterday and today in terms of "does anyone think pyxxy is towny?" and iirc the only one who said they wouldn't touch him was Mac, who's now dead.
WWA, on a more serious note, If you're hung up over voting pyxxy, there's nothing that really makes voting TSP any better, except FYPOV you're leading this one.

That is, unless you want to tell me that you think the consensus POE was doing just fine, which I really dont think you do given that you admitted to having few if any wolfreads
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:41 pm pretty sure @Porscha can back me up on that
ok sure - merh I feel used, though

also bet dizzy is town? (I have read 1 1/2 posts from them)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:01 pm
I thought mac did, I swear he made a post saying that he believed pyxxy was making a couple of nuanced towny posts and that he was confident enough not to want to touch pyxxy yesterday.
I literally went to iso and ctrl-f ed pyxxy and did not find. that does sound familiar tho, i know gira was townleaning pyxxy earlier, not really sure who specifically it has to be or maybe abt someone else
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also - rondo said "dont ever lynch abi" cuz it cuts me off - don't agree with this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:41 pm pretty sure @Porscha can back me up on that

Just trying to bring you back to the convo <3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:02 pm

thats a dub from porscha right here
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:03 pm also - rondo said "dont ever lynch abi" cuz it cuts me off - don't agree with this
Wait why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

and also many of us were hope/expecting/actually not hoping for pyxxy to react to the current push on them, which they have yet to do, presumably they will do so after getting someplace convenient, and i have no plans of moving off until that happens
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:03 pm also - rondo said "dont ever lynch abi" cuz it cuts me off - don't agree with this
Wait why not?
am already dead - if abi is contentious / wolf and needs to go at some point- dont refuse cuz of me
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:06 pm and also many of us were hope/expecting/actually not hoping for pyxxy to react to the current push on them, which they have yet to do, presumably they will do so after getting someplace convenient, and i have no plans of moving off until that happens
eh he gave a reaction, at least to me
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:04 pm
Wait why not?
am already dead - if abi is contentious / wolf and needs to go at some point- dont refuse cuz of me
fair point atm even though I cant read neon that well I am not about to yeet her so we dont need to worry about that eventuality atm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:02 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
WWA, on a more serious note, If you're hung up over voting pyxxy, there's nothing that really makes voting TSP any better, except FYPOV you're leading this one.

That is, unless you want to tell me that you think the consensus POE was doing just fine, which I really dont think you do given that you admitted to having few if any wolfreads
Well, two reasons why I'm voting TSP.
1. I am legitimately trying to solve him, right here and right now.
2. I wanted to see who else would jump, given that I pointed out that a lot of people said words about him being in their poe without committing a vote on him.

I know it's a bit early to say this and normally I'd wait for an hour or two at least, but I'm probably going to sleep in a couple minutes so I'm putting it out there.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:07 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:06 pm and also many of us were hope/expecting/actually not hoping for pyxxy to react to the current push on them, which they have yet to do, presumably they will do so after getting someplace convenient, and i have no plans of moving off until that happens
well y'see the reaction he gave was more than disappointing so now I have to be openminded or whatever and hope for a better one, because what I just saw was bad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:03 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:01 pm
I literally went to iso and ctrl-f ed pyxxy and did not find. that does sound familiar tho, i know gira was townleaning pyxxy earlier, not really sure who specifically it has to be or maybe abt someone else
No, I think he mightve replied to someone else asking about pyxxy and just said "yeah he seems fine for today" without typing his name
Idk though, I can also search mac's iso overnight to double check
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Tbf Abbi has also been defending Rondo lol
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Bereft wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:08 pm
Gira wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:07 pm
well y'see the reaction he gave was more than disappointing so now I have to be openminded or whatever and hope for a better one, because what I just saw was bad.
eh i guess maybe i'm being a bit credulous w/r/t things he's doing that he could do as mafia

Return to “Previous Jobs”