Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Gross get it off get it off
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gotta go find that alcohol bottle

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:49 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:38 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:30 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:27 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:20 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 pm I stared at the list and decided Gira was the most likely wolf
oh word?
Hey, why are TSP, Robyn and me voting you?
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
OMGUS, or is there more to this vote?
well - I didn't like dubz's content and thought it was possibly scum struggling to make an entry into the game thread, was waiting to see more from her, obv did not get that, think the entrance from rondo is, well, trash. comes across as blatant bandwagoning with no real thought behind it

tsp's vote on me is w/e, i would have voted him back but i actually liked how he reacted to ranmilia saying she'd shoot dizzy - the immediate skepticism i thought was a very plausible reaction. don't know what to think about robyn
Don't you think Rondo mightve questioned the votes on you BEFORE joining the bandwagon if he were a wolf? To appear more solvy? I got the impression he didn't really care how his entrance looked.
i don't know how he is as a player and lazy scum seems entirely possible
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:57 am Robyn isn't towny btw. Not slightly.
THANK U
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:01 am I'm still deciding whom to vote. Top wagons tied at 2 votes each are Dubz (Rondo), Dizzy and Gira.

I wouldn't vote Rondo right now, I might vote Dizzy or I might vote Gira. Not fully convinced that one of them has to be scum, but that's where my best guess is for now. I don't really have enough to go off in terms of reading Dizzy, just that I think Ranmilia is probably town and I want to know Dizzy's reasons for saying she's wolfing. Gira I gave my thoughts about recently, in response to leetic's readlist. I don't think I have the most solid of reasons to scumread him, but it's more reasons than I have on anyone else

Holy shit this post has been sitting in my drafts for a while, did not realize I didn't send it
we're both town, your reads suck
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:33 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre
Thank you. What makes my reasoning bizarre though?

I don't disagree necessarily but people always say I'm bizarre or things like that but never explain to me why lol
the one i had in mind when writing that was the dubz read which felt like backwards reasoning to me but i believe that you believe it
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:33 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre
Thank you. What makes my reasoning bizarre though?

I don't disagree necessarily but people always say I'm bizarre or things like that but never explain to me why lol
the one i had in mind when writing that was the dubz read which felt like backwards reasoning to me but i believe that you believe it
I also believe that I believe it

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i wanted to instantly call mac mafia off his entrance cuz it'd be funny for him to be frozen obvscum but i think his posts after that are okay. hope to see more!

I don't have a read on bereft. It would be bizarre to have one on bereft. I think if bereft keeps posting the way he has he should be policy eliminated.

to build from an earlier post, I don't think robyn has towntold so far this game - while I found their earlier posts unobjectionable I can't recall a single thing they've done that's been explicitly towny and as i start to read other players as town the lacjk of towniness becomes, in and of itself, suspicious. this is a gut feeling and i could totally be wrong, i am going to reread to see if that suspicion holds merit, but that is where my head is at. don't think any of the reasons given so far for townreading them are especially compelling.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

yeah, the signal to noise ratio for robyn is remarkably low, the one read they've posted that had any sort of elaboration to it was the one on tsp which honestly feels quite strained

i feel like some people just look at the post count number rather than actually assessing content of the body of work

[VOTE: robyn] aubergine
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:41 am ⛧ I̴̛̤̬̰̦̯̣̪̞̦͖͕͚͓͐̒̊͆n̶͓̪͚͉͓͚̥͑͊͘ ̷͈̭̣̜̬̞̋̂̈̿̌́͘̚͝b̷̡̞͙̘̦͍̠̬̖͗ͅȩ̴̹̣̯̰͙̪̫̝̝͖̟́̓̇́̀͜ŗ̷̲̯̝̫̹̟͍̳͇̙͙͙̈̐͘e̴͎̲͑̇̓͐͗̎͛͛͋͘̕̚͝f̴̳̯̠̦͕̬͖͗̀̅̈̈́̇̒̌̚t̶̡̨̳͚̣̗̺͎̰͙̭̹̀̋̎͋̌͝ ̸̨̲̱͔̹̻͓͇̰̍̍̐́̇̂̐̚͘̕͝I̴̜͎̓͆̈́̐ ̵̧̪́͒̓̌͒̈̄̍͌̌͘s̷̡̈́͘ę̷̳̥͙̼̜̌ͅȇ̵̢̛̻̥̤̗̏͗͋̓́͐̀͝ ̶̡͚̥̩̗̩̦͕͍͈̑͆͑̌̉͂̂͠a̸̭̪̖̣̼̲͕͈͋̔͗̏̑ ̷̲̙̥̪̽͋͆͑̅̂̊̀̚͝v̶̝̣̹̂̑̽̇̌̏͆͊̀́̅a̵̭̩̳̜̝͈̭̺̞̝̪̭͌͒͆̈̌͊̈̿̀͠p̶̡̧͇̮̦͖̬͔͕̜͖̣͛i̸̢͚̦͕̯̥̫̞̺̔̍̈̏̊̑́̑́͜d̵̟̖͎̪̙̣̪̬̃̽͂ ̷̡̆͑̑s̷̡̯̥͐͊͒̈́̿̑̅̎̆͘n̵̡̛͚̦̞͚̝͓̪̽̑̇͊̀̑̽͘͜͠ͅͅì̶̬̗̠̝̪͚̻̼̮̮̼̅̈͊̉̾́͑͝ͅv̶̧̧̒̒̃̒̾͝͝ẻ̶̢̗̺̤͜l̴̖̠͓̞͈̓̍̀͛̐͗̇̋̊͐̑į̷̧̨̗̠̫̞̣̩̺̹̍̂͑̇͠͝n̷̪͎͚̄̒͠ģ̵̡͍̟͈̺̖̪̖̰̲̽̈́̀͂͂͐͠ͅ ̵̢̛͈̰̝͓̹͔̱̣̜͔̱̌̏͐͊̍͋͝c̴̨͇͉̺̺͙̠̙͕̍̒̉̓r̴̮̜̙͎͚̬̙̤̥͛̐̄̏͠ě̷̛̛̳͙͖̳̰̐̈́̉͑̊̃̃̌̽t̷̨̧̩̺͉͕̥̞͌͋̔̏̋̒ͅį̴̥̟͓̰̜̩̹͖̫̥̈́̀͊͋̔̃̆͜͜n̷̺͛͌̑́̓͆̾̌̑͘ ̷̛͉̱́͒̔͑͒̌̓͒͛̈́͌͠d̴͇͔͇̫̗̯̊͗͑̇̒̌͒e̵̡̬͂̀̀̆͊͑̏̓̊̚͝v̵̢̩̞͎̂̅̍̉͑̊̑͒̀̚͝o̴̢̜̪͍͇͎̩̲̤̳͕͎̍͌͛̀̉͌̈̈i̶̘͐͊́d̷̩͈̥̖̪̝͈͝ ̴̛̤̳́͛̈́̀͑͆͋̎̈͝͝͝ŏ̶̢͖̮̳̥̇f̴̢͚̥͈̼̤͍̟͈̀̍̃̎͜͝ ̷̝͎̻͔̚͝ạ̸͍̽̍̒͂̿̉̒͑̉ ̶̧̗̱̖͖̘̦̟͓͇͉̙̠̓̓͆͊͒̇͌̃̉́̊͐s̶̭̤̲͓̠̟̺̃̽̃͋̌̽̾͋͋̌p̸͍̘̬͚̳̮͉̟̺͚̆͜͜ͅĭ̸̮̀̌̓͒̀̔̊̂̌n̶͚̤͚͍͗̆̚e̵͓̒͑̄̑̌̾̅̕.̸̛͕͕̫̟̠̱͇͖̝̗̓̽̐͗͜ ̷̳̩̻̺̣̱̼̺̼̤̰͑́̈́͊̎̚Ḯ̷͖̬̥̠́͂̈̅f̶̡̧͖̫͙̦̜̲̥͐̑̑̋ͅ ̵̡̼̮̜͕̭̰̩͓̹̮̃͗̈́̂͑͆̊͌̄̎͂͘ẗ̶̞͓́́̑̕ͅĥ̶͍̼͍̞̺̦͐̋̄̄́̿͘͠o̷͓̤̙̤̰͉͎̍̂̅̔̏̓̐͐̃̚u̴̡̧̝̬̝͙̫͔̮͎͔͐̓͜ ̶̡͓͕̰͉͓̞̪̅͋̂̊͋̄̀̈́́̈͜ḍ̵̛͙̝͕̼̅̀͐̒̃̉̉͗̊̍o̴̡̧̰̟̥̫͈̱̰̥̘̦̓ͅe̴̲͓͈̙͚̓̑͊̈́̃̂͒̈́̽͜ṡ̶̢̨̡̳̹̯̫̹͉̞͕̣͒̃̌͋̏̈́̈́̽̅̑ͅ ̸̼̠͇̯̼̘͈̜̝̝̥̙́n̶̙̪͖̮͔̟̰̓̽̀͘͜o̶̢̡̖͖͙͓̩͍̪̥̪͖̅̑͌̽͠t̷̛̪̔̈́̑̍̋̂̄̔͜͝͝ ̷̰̻̫̊̀́̈́͐̔̾͠͠ḣ̶̰̣̼̰̞̎̑̔̏å̴̡̭̠͉̻͍̘̠̻͊͋͛̌s̶̡̡̹͇̳͈̟̪̰̗͑̐͛̌̊̂͑̽̊̐̆͘ṭ̴̡̼̙̥̋̇̋̀͛͘͘̕i̷̠͈̭͖̗̤̗͑͂̀͊̊͑̈̅̎ḻ̴̛̓̄̏ͅy̷͙͑ ̴̡̮͖͚͎͍͚̯̲͔̯͎͉̏̍̅͌̔̾̆̎̓̀̚͝ḭ̴̡̡̣̱̻̠͈̱̜̬̺͛̔͑̈́̆́̓͌͘m̴̡̞͉͚̙̦̤̻̳͚͊p̶̨͉̓̾͐̽͘̚͠r̷͔̻̯̱̻̖̪̥̹̦͒̿̓̉̉̏͗͛̒̀͑̉͝o̵̙͕̜̘͋͛̎̍̓͒̾̉̒͋̚ͅv̵̢͖̖͖͖̭̻̰̰̂̾̆́͂̓̓͗̎̂ȅ̸̲͈͉̖͜ ̴̡̧̺̩̗̠̰̲̫͆͆̎͑̚I̵͇̼̼̯̼̜̦̪̘̥̬͔͊̚ͅ ̸̨̲̙̬͍̯̼̽ș̵̨̨̠͚̦̓ͅh̶̨̛̛͚̳̥̤̬̫͕̲̱̥̀̑̆̄͆̽͗̚͜͠ạ̵̛͈̳̤̝̟̱̩͒͂̎̈́͠͝͝l̷͚̞̫̣̘͋̅̒̉ͅḻ̷͈̻̻͇̣̈́̆͂͆̾̑̆̅̚ ̸̛̖̙͙̀̊̃̅́̽̇̈́͑͜͝d̴̺͕̈̑͜ȩ̸̠̖͎̱̟̯͇̹͐̑͐̈̐̔̚v̷̢̡̛̮̥͇̥̘̭̫͔̤͂͗o̸̢̞͙̟̗̜̩̅̉͋̀̓̀̈͗͊͠ṹ̷̦̱̙̥͕͎̉͜r̶̢̮͇͍̈́̅͒̿ͅͅ ̵̡̤̪̙͖̘̤͇̦̈̇̐͊͊ṫ̸͕̪̯̥̳ḩ̷̮͇̠͕̫̗͓̍̎̈́͊͘e̶͕̚͝ḿ̴̧͍͎̬̙͉̺͍ͅ ̵̼͔͖̬̲̠̇̋́́̍̂̒̈̄á̸̢̮͖̮̩͇̟̰̫̰̳̉̆̽͘̚n̴̠̘͎͔̠̮̣͆̌́͌̽̚ḑ̵̨͚͈̣̣͕̈̀̈́̈́̀̾́̒̚ ̶̧̢̧͈͙̣̙̣̖̤̳̣͕͗̒̓͛͋͑̽̓͆c̴̨̝͚̞̑̔͋̉̈́̈̎̀́͑̑͝͠a̶͚̾̒̊͐̌l̷̼͖͂̋͗́͠l̵̰͛̂̓̃̇̑̑͐͘͜ ̵̧͖͙͔̱̦̱͂̍͝ẗ̶̛̹͎͙̝̞̱̮̆͑̐̔̿̽̿̌̍͜h̵̨̜͕̭͍͈̝̿̑͑̀̓̇̋͋̒̅͝e̷̢̻̪̣͍̓̃̊́̑͝m̴̨̫̩̩̮̱̬̊͛̀̇̈́̈́̿̈́̀̒́͜ͅ ̶̢̡̡͓̦̪̳̜͚͎̥̦͒̊͜n̴̙̻͓̮͐̀̾̒͊̑͘͝a̴͈̓̔̚u̴̝̻͖̙͖̗̞̜̽̇̽̾͝͝g̷̛̩͈̥̭͇̮̜͜͜͝ḧ̵̢̡̥͇̜͕̮́t̵̛̳͕̣̤̪̝̥͈̬͔̒́̈́́͘ͅ ̷̝͓̽͑̀̏̑͝͝ḃ̷͉͓͕̥̈́y̴̙̗͚̙̟͉̹̪̮̘̰̝̏͊͒̅͘͝ ̶̮̾̽̀̉̎̍͐͌̔̈͝ã̷̩̞̙͎͉̬̒̈́̈̾̾̊̊̎͐͠͝ ̶̻͖͚̾̈́͝ͅs̸̖̺̠̖̰̥̭̼̣̀h̵̡̬̣̻͔͇̭̝̰̹͈̔̒̈́̓̐̓̃̄̒̈́͝a̷̻̦͕͌̓̌͒̎̄͗͜d̸̛͓̋͌̒̃̿̈͑̄̒͘ͅó̶͎̿w̷̢̢̛̼̯̼̗̣̪͍͇̎͆͌͝.̸͓̅̅ ⛥
The darkness grows ever darker. ~ not Bereft
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

BTW, i forgot to mention it but i will be unavailable for EOD and at least several hours prior to it due to IRL obligations. I thought I had avoided it with this game's start time but the day 0 phase threw things off. it should not affect subsequent days at least for a while.

if i put together a mental stack of the game it looks something like this

{wind, leetic}
{abigail, ran, dizzy}
{pyxxy, ted, mac}
{tsp, bereft, rondo}
{robyn}

the dizzy read is probably the wildest and i certainly could be wrong but my instinct is still that his approach to the game is not a scum motivated one. honestly the way abigail was defending me was an approach i've seen scum take but i thinkfor her it's pretty normal so not concerned

bereft and rondo are really kind of tossups, i wouldn't be super shocked if either flips town, to give a picture of my confidence level there. tsp had the one sequence i like but otherwise his posting is a whole lot of nothing. i think it's ~fairly improbable though that mafia are choosing to stack on me, that's just not a thing that typically happens. wouldn't be surprised if there's a mafia in the middle tier i'm being overly generous to for doing the bare minimum.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Something doesn't feel quite right.

I rummage thru the storage room, and nothing that I once leaned on, looks alright, smells alright, feels alright to the touch.

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to prompt this. I think.

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

~ Bereft
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

it would have been so much easier if there was one thread
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

not really jiving with my boay gira :/

on that note, i think im comfortable with tsp v on a re-read, hope i didn't fool myself into 180ing for nothing, but i think im starting to remember his villa posting and he seems to hit his villa notes. p comfortable with him villa

dunno what to say about rondo slot, i don't think it's a lock wolf or anything but i was hoping he'd be doing more w/r/t solving or voting than just randomly placing them
ImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:52 pm not really jiving with my boay gira :/

on that note, i think im comfortable with tsp v on a re-read, hope i didn't fool myself into 180ing for nothing, but i think im starting to remember his villa posting and he seems to hit his villa notes. p comfortable with him villa

dunno what to say about rondo slot, i don't think it's a lock wolf or anything but i was hoping he'd be doing more w/r/t solving or voting than just randomly placing them
then vote me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:53 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:52 pm not really jiving with my boay gira :/

then vote me
Towny

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:04 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:26 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 am actually leetic what are your reads, overall?
Dropped my GTH reads already. For now I am interested in pushing people and seeing where they develop. Dyslexicon looks worst, and I'm not really a fan of pyxxy either. Windward looks better than at the beginning of the game but not off the hook yet. I'm still getting a lukewarm feeling from most of your posts. Abby is Abby, but lean town due to her treatment of me vs. the last game. tedxtr is mostly just there, but I do like that a few of their posts have been seemingly trying to solve. TSP is also just there but with less good-looking posts. robyn has been dense and I don't really give a rat's ass about their previous game but their reactions at least seem natural. And I guess there's Gira, who had a decent early game but just seems blendy recently. If there's anyone I'm missing they just haven't stood out to me at all in the grand scheme of the game.
Yeah, I gotta say, idk whether to give Gira the benefit of the doubt in case he's been busy irl but he sort of fell off after the start of the game. He went into peacekeeping for a brief time, got himself some townreads for it (which I disagreed with), and then went quiet. Which imo is actually how a wolf would want to play the early game, before votes open. Do just enough to get some light townreads and then dip so that nobody changes their opinion.

I did have that reason for slightly townleaning him earlier but I don't think it has enough weight in the grand scheme of things. I think that was a micro read, and his macro isn't actually that great.
i've been here the entire time lol

just wasn't a lot that was worth reading into, i wasn't about to interact with abigail flooding the thread and given we technically have a 72 hour day i was going to be pacing myself, although i usually have a "wait and see" approach in the early game regardless

i've given reads and stuff, i've certainly not done nothing, but i'm still forming thoughts on a lot of the game
Oh, I don't think you've done nothing lol. I'm just not convinced it's towny, at least not right now. As I said before, it's rare I actually come up with any particularly solid scumreads on D1, so I'm working off of who's currently lowest in my readlist. Can understand the "wait and see" approach, as such, but I also have to consider if it's a towny "wait and see in order to solve" or a wolfy "wait and see who I can easily push without getting called out for it".
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb
I do have mad skill issues, I'll take that as a compliment. :P

I don't like leetic's vote but I think it follows up pretty consistently with what seems to be his solving style. I wouldn't necessarily say that voting a vanity wagon rather than a lead wagon looks bad, although it's gonna depend on what flips we eventually see.

On that topic - do you think there's any chance leetic and pyxxy could've been theatring?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:01 am I'm still deciding whom to vote. Top wagons tied at 2 votes each are Dubz (Rondo), Dizzy and Gira.

I wouldn't vote Rondo right now, I might vote Dizzy or I might vote Gira. Not fully convinced that one of them has to be scum, but that's where my best guess is for now. I don't really have enough to go off in terms of reading Dizzy, just that I think Ranmilia is probably town and I want to know Dizzy's reasons for saying she's wolfing. Gira I gave my thoughts about recently, in response to leetic's readlist. I don't think I have the most solid of reasons to scumread him, but it's more reasons than I have on anyone else

Holy shit this post has been sitting in my drafts for a while, did not realize I didn't send it
we're both town, your reads suck
So you're diametrically opposed to my readlist so far?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am i wanted to instantly call mac mafia off his entrance cuz it'd be funny for him to be frozen obvscum but i think his posts after that are okay. hope to see more!

I don't have a read on bereft. It would be bizarre to have one on bereft. I think if bereft keeps posting the way he has he should be policy eliminated.

to build from an earlier post, I don't think robyn has towntold so far this game - while I found their earlier posts unobjectionable I can't recall a single thing they've done that's been explicitly towny and as i start to read other players as town the lacjk of towniness becomes, in and of itself, suspicious. this is a gut feeling and i could totally be wrong, i am going to reread to see if that suspicion holds merit, but that is where my head is at. don't think any of the reasons given so far for townreading them are especially compelling.
I thought the idea that Robyn isn't playing an ego wolf game was a decent argument but I guess you still think Ran is scum? Do you think they could be defending each other as wolf partners?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:01 pm BTW, i forgot to mention it but i will be unavailable for EOD and at least several hours prior to it due to IRL obligations. I thought I had avoided it with this game's start time but the day 0 phase threw things off. it should not affect subsequent days at least for a while.

{wind, leetic}
{abigail, ran, dizzy}
{pyxxy, ted, mac}
{tsp, bereft, rondo}
{robyn}

the dizzy read is probably the wildest and i certainly could be wrong but my instinct is still that his approach to the game is not a scum motivated one. honestly the way abigail was defending me was an approach i've seen scum take but i thinkfor her it's pretty normal so not concerned

bereft and rondo are really kind of tossups, i wouldn't be super shocked if either flips town, to give a picture of my confidence level there. tsp had the one sequence i like but otherwise his posting is a whole lot of nothing. i think it's ~fairly improbable though that mafia are choosing to stack on me, that's just not a thing that typically happens. wouldn't be surprised if there's a mafia in the middle tier i'm being overly generous to for doing the bare minimum.
Oh, this answered part of my previous question.
Tbh when I looked at the wagon votes before I placed mine, I liked the voters on the Dizzy wagon slightly more than the voters on your wagon but decided that shouldn't influence my vote 😅
Maybe it's a bit early for this question, but if Robyn flips scum, would that influence your reads on Bereft or Ranmilia?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:14 pm Something doesn't feel quite right.

I rummage thru the storage room, and nothing that I once leaned on, looks alright, smells alright, feels alright to the touch.

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to prompt this. I think.

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine [VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Interesting.
I guess that's Bereft's PoE, and I kinda want to hear what Robyn has to say about it when they see it.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:40 pm it would have been so much easier if there was one thread
You have to keep up with both threads at the same time?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I dunno if this counts as an unvote but I'll hear Gira out.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:17 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:40 pm it would have been so much easier if there was one thread
You have to keep up with both threads at the same time?
what a wolfy post lol

i play mashes and having more people is actually easier to catch wolves. that's what i meant. i don't see any obvious wolf here without meta
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I am interested in whether 12-3 mountainous is easier or harder than like 23-6s
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 am These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb
I do have mad skill issues, I'll take that as a compliment. :P

I don't like leetic's vote but I think it follows up pretty consistently with what seems to be his solving style. I wouldn't necessarily say that voting a vanity wagon rather than a lead wagon looks bad, although it's gonna depend on what flips we eventually see.

On that topic - do you think there's any chance leetic and pyxxy could've been theatring?
Possibility sure probability unlikely though

Why do you want to have skill issue?

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:10 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:21 am i wanted to instantly call mac mafia off his entrance cuz it'd be funny for him to be frozen obvscum but i think his posts after that are okay. hope to see more!

I thought the idea that Robyn isn't playing an ego wolf game was a decent argument but I guess you still think Ran is scum? Do you think they could be defending each other as wolf partners?
i never expressed a scumread on ran

i leaned town on her early posts but did not verbalize it. i was somewhat taken aback by her response to dizzy because the reaction seemed rather disproportionate to what was effectively dizzy flicking crumpled up paper at ran, but i questioned her about it and thought the response expressed a town mindset.
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:15 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:01 pm BTW, i forgot to mention it but i will be unavailable for EOD and at least several hours prior to it due to IRL obligations. I thought I had avoided it with this game's start time but the day 0 phase threw things off. it should not affect subsequent days at least for a while.

{wind, leetic}
{abigail, ran, dizzy}
{pyxxy, ted, mac}
{tsp, bereft, rondo}
{robyn}

Tbh when I looked at the wagon votes before I placed mine, I liked the voters on the Dizzy wagon slightly more than the voters on your wagon but decided that shouldn't influence my vote 😅
Maybe it's a bit early for this question, but if Robyn flips scum, would that influence your reads on Bereft or Ranmilia?
preflips on day 1 are bad and usually wrong

however - i think bereft is unlikely to be scum with robyn based on robyn's posting about him, and i kind of oddly like his last posts after i made my list - yeah there's not a lot there but it's expressing something and it feels like he has his own idiosyncratic view of the game. not locktown forever but i kind of want to let him do his thing for a bit now

---
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:25 pm I am interested in whether 12-3 mountainous is easier or harder than like 23-6s
mountainous at 29 players would be effectively unwinnable for town
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i would bump ted up a tier in my list btw
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game
what wavez was rondo making? idgi
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gira, my love, my one and only.

Hands across the Atlantic Ocean

[VOTE: Robyn] aubergine

They had a wordy post and they didn’t say hi to me.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i don't really like this robyn heat. i'd describe them as an ez mislunch and don't see any wolfy poasts or any reason to vote them whatsoever

what happened to ranmilia wolf, dys?
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:55 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:10 pm

i never expressed a scumread on ran

i leaned town on her early posts but did not verbalize it. i was somewhat taken aback by her response to dizzy because the reaction seemed rather disproportionate to what was effectively dizzy flicking crumpled up paper at ran, but i questioned her about it and thought the response expressed a town mindset.
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:15 pm

{wind, leetic}
{abigail, ran, dizzy}
{pyxxy, ted, mac}
{tsp, bereft, rondo}
{robyn}

preflips on day 1 are bad and usually wrong

however - i think bereft is unlikely to be scum with robyn based on robyn's posting about him, and i kind of oddly like his last posts after i made my list - yeah there's not a lot there but it's expressing something and it feels like he has his own idiosyncratic view of the game. not locktown forever but i kind of want to let him do his thing for a bit now

---
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:25 pm I am interested in whether 12-3 mountainous is easier or harder than like 23-6s
mountainous at 29 players would be effectively unwinnable for town
this schweppes read is insanely conf biased
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:37 pm i don't really like this robyn heat. i'd describe them as an ez mislunch and don't see any wolfy poasts or any reason to vote them whatsoever

what happened to ranmilia wolf, dys?
ez based on what metric? i don't perceive that at all relative to thread positioning - dubz/rondo, for instance, is almost certainly an easier vote regardless of the slot's alignment.

i find the body of work as a whole to be underwhelming which in and of itself is wolfy - i could drill down on individual stuff but it's really more of a net effect that i'm seeing, and also to be perfectly honest i don't feel like putting a lot of effort into making cases
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:50 pm ez based on what metric?
just saying in general
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

(i am an easy mischop based off experience ftr)
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:50 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:50 pm ez based on what metric?
just saying in general
ok

---

dunno what qualifies "kind of liking" posts as "insanely conf biased" tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
i've seen him be useless as town countless times so i'm skeptical of this type of read - i would prefer he actually does stuff because when he feels like playing it's usually good, hence my policy comment but i don't see the behavior as strongly alignment indicative like i would if it were another player
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

to be explicit, sure, he could be mafia, he could also just be the easiest vote for you to push as mafia based on a meta case
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:01 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

i've seen him be useless as town countless times so i'm skeptical of this type of read - i would prefer he actually does stuff because when he feels like playing it's usually good, hence my policy comment but i don't see the behavior as strongly alignment indicative like i would if it were another player
i believe it is, i’ve seen him town and mafia many times this past year and we’ve dmed quite a lot

and him not providing content is worrying and within wolf meta

especially because he knows i can find him instantly if he makes meaningful posts as town
☆Princess Abigail☆

In bored

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:04 pm to be explicit, sure, he could be mafia, he could also just be the easiest vote for you to push as mafia based on a meta case
do i need to pull up 3-5 games where i auto townread him as both alignments off a couple posts and shield him the entire game from opportunistic pushes, as well as pull up messages from schweppes stating 1) i know him the best 2) i know exactly what to look for in reading him, to make this read meaningful?

because i could

most people in this list can remember a time of me hard defending schweppes/bereft so it is the opposite of opportunistic for me
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm dying of laughter rn. Scheduled Bereft programming will resume after the break. ~ Schweppes
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:15 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:04 pm to be explicit, sure, he could be mafia, he could also just be the easiest vote for you to push as mafia based on a meta case
do i need to pull up 3-5 games where i auto townread him as both alignments off a couple posts and shield him the entire game from opportunistic pushes, as well as pull up messages from schweppes stating 1) i know him the best 2) i know exactly what to look for in reading him, to make this read meaningful?

because i could

most people in this list can remember a time of me hard defending schweppes/bereft so it is the opposite of opportunistic for me
no i'm probably just gonna sit on my ass and let you kill him because i don't doubt you'll succeed
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Dyslexicon »

Bereft wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:18 pm I'm dying of laughter rn. Scheduled Bereft programming will resume after the break. ~ Schweppes
You’re a cutie <3
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

I didn't know or had forgotten Bereft was Schweppes. It's kind of a little bit townier now that I do.

TOE

Abigail
Gira
Ran
Wind

POE

Robyn
Dizzy
Tedxtr
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am leetic +: very active. aggrobots are >rand town. spouting a lot of mech nonsense.
leetic -: absolutely dive bombed thread health and town morale/cohesion. aggrobots can also be wolf. people spouting mech nonsense can very easily be wolf. their conclusions/readlist when asked were surprisingly weak for how forward they've played, tons of hedging, no real substantial reads at all besides joining me on the dizzy vote, their actual push targets have all sucked, projecting a defensive aura of "don't interact with me" in a way I often see from aggro mafia.
I do find it funny you're calling me out for supposedly hedging when nearly every "read" in that wallpost is a hedge. Plus, thanks for giving me another reason to call "thread health" a stupid concept
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

@leetic I have mixed feelings about you. Your aggression and WIM seem there but you aren't being very charitable to anyone and the way you entered the game and immediately started engaging people was quite antagonistic and it doesn't seem like it's coming from a rational place. Why are you so aggressive in this game?

Return to “Previous Jobs”