Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Three (3)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:31 am 3p maybe, sincerely doubt we're playing true multiball flipless
Seconded and thirded
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Three (3)

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:02 am There's very little utility in knowing WWA is town or Marmot is wolf.
proves i’m right about my reads and marmot flipping red means less tinfoiling
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

The "rate of wolves dying". Yeah I'm sure robyn was responsible for marmot dying by inactivity. I'm not particularly sure what's going in this game but you would've thought wolves straight up gave up so far.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:58 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:55 am (Not finished work yet)

Why is Robyn being voted???
Think LC is voting Robyn for the same reason as D2.

Not entirely sure why Abigail voted there.
Lily

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:39 am if we have yeeted 2 wolves, Robyn is cleared.
We haven't

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:05 am

There was something to be found in S~V~S' shoe

Legacy Day 3: Legacy Day Three SVS: I’m town, I’m a limited parity checker. I never had this kind of role before and I was looking forward to using it, but figured the jokes on me! Parity checking in a closed set up with no flips won’t tell me much, plus I only choose one target, the second person is random. I have three shots, Night One I chose Long Con, and Random. org chose Marmot ... and they came back two different alignments! LC as Hat, Marmot as Boot. I didn't know which was which though. Night Two though, I got lucky. I checked Windward cause I was pretty sure she was town, and she came back Hat! Same as LC. Random. org picked ME!! And I came back Hat too. So WWA and LC are town, since I am, too. Marmot is NOT town. He's a boot, a bad boot. So let's see who pushes back the hardest to save the boot!

A thorough search of Marmot's body turns up no sign of any legacy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:07 am
Boquise wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:42 am @Robyn have you made any claims that I need to know to be up to speed?
i’m gay nya

(read rules, claims are a modkill)
Overt claims are a mod kill anyways SVS clearly left bread crumbs so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:30 am
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:23 am
Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:24 am "Limited Parity Checker": The way S~V~S is claiming the role works is extremely strong?

I would certainly not expect Hat and Boot to mean the same thing across nights.

Sigh. I appreciate the info but no, I'm not exactly happy.
cheer up, i am very happy, i always trade 1 town for 1 mafia and 2 clears very single time

not to say that it was planned or that i didn't brutally kill a town or anything, but the way it turned out was great
Why are you so sure she was actually town?

I'm not arguing against it I'm more looking to assuage my own doubt lol
Read the crumb trail Nook. One thing I know about SVS is she bread crumbs and she defs made a tall of crumbs here that you can follow using her legacy.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:43 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:40 am
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:29 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:34 am If Long Con is town from svs's cop check, then I believe both voters on Robyn are town. This doesn't really tell me anything about Robyn, other than that wolves must've preferred a different wagon.
on the contrary, it proves that my reads have been laser beams, or as some might say "godly"

long con is just irked that he's obv town due to lack of tmi and i've reading him like a book and idk what abbie is doing tbh
Yeah, I agree with you on Long Con anyway, I had a similar read once he kicked into action.

And I still think youre town, but I also think I have too many townreads so I need to start reevaluating. That's why I'm picking the svs wagon to start with, and see if I find any suspicious activity around when she posted her readlist that included "one wolf between Long Con/marmot".
if i had my way with things (and i usually do) i'd massacre boq into abbie inside the current list and pay very close attention to ender's solving

look at those 2 names first
How about me into boq even though I'm obv town and killing me is dumb and your a wolf nut somehow nobody cares.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:19 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:34 am If Long Con is town from svs's cop check, then I believe both voters on Robyn are town. This doesn't really tell me anything about Robyn, other than that wolves must've preferred a different wagon.
on the contrary, it proves that my reads have been laser beams, or as some might say "godly"

long con is just irked that he's obv town due to lack of tmi and i've reading him like a book and idk what abbie is doing tbh
Yeah, I agree with you on Long Con anyway, I had a similar read once he kicked into action.

And I still think youre town, but I also think I have too many townreads so I need to start reevaluating. That's why I'm picking the svs wagon to start with, and see if I find any suspicious activity around when she posted her readlist that included "one wolf between Long Con/marmot".
if i had my way with things (and i usually do) i'd massacre boq into abbie inside the current list and pay very close attention to ender's solving

How about me into boq even though I'm obv town and killing me is dumb and your a wolf nut somehow nobody cares.
solve outside of me and fucking do something already
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:47 am there's also the fact that every chop has been my call
And yet they've been town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty town
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:22 am Scotty town
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm
i wanted nook d1, brad was the chop and i told scotty to not kill lily, svs was in cold blood yes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:07 am The "rate of wolves dying". Yeah I'm sure robyn was responsible for marmot dying by inactivity. I'm not particularly sure what's going in this game but you would've thought wolves straight up gave up so far.
All robyn is responsible is 3 or 4 dead townies

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

ur attributing the wrong kills to me, play the fucking game and stop pushing me, i’m seriously annoyed that you’re doing nothing and are being an empty slot
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:21 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:19 am

solve outside of me and fucking do something already
I've done quite a lot really

Found you wolf found Lily town

Didn't try to kill SVS cause she wasn't wolfy

Didn't try to kill Bread who was also fine. I should read through bread again hm maybe

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I did try to kill town Long Con ig but ***shrugs***

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

you haven’t done anything, i told scotty to let lily live so your entire reason for suspecting is nonsense, i also will not go over and you know this so voting me does nothing except ensure i get to kill whoever i want
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sort the rest of the fucking alive thread
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’d love nothing more for u and long con to vote me tomorrow if i was a wolf, i’d literally be guaranteed to get my chop tomorrow tomorrow as i got my chop today. due to the simple fact i am too townread for be chopped as people are actually keeping up with the thread

(i used this argument literally 2 weeks ago as wolf but it’s still correct)
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:22 am
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm
i wanted nook d1, brad was the chop and i told scotty to not kill lily, svs was in cold blood yes
Do I really need to pull up the posts where you took credit for the lily kill (honestly you've switched positions on your responsibility for this kill with the thread flow so much it's astonishing)

You buried SVS your lies are full of contradictions

I mean we both know I won't go pull up the posts but I could do that means anyone reading your iso can find them so if you want to silence me better get your lackies to form the train on me or I'm gonna keep barreling down this track and you know i'm loud and hard to kill the longer I'm alive and the more I can obv town.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

now get off me and play the game, or i will chop you

last time we did this i had a 3/4 solve and you disagreed with me every step of the way, don’t be like this
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:23 am ur attributing the wrong kills to me, play the fucking game and stop pushing me, i’m seriously annoyed that you’re doing nothing and are being an empty slot
I have done a lot and anyone who claims I'm not is trying to minimize my contribution to this game in bad faith.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:26 am you haven’t done anything, i told scotty to let lily live so your entire reason for suspecting is nonsense, i also will not go over and you know this so voting me does nothing except ensure i get to kill whoever i want

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've got you killed before so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:30 am now get off me and play the game, or i will chop you

last time we did this i had a 3/4 solve and you disagreed with me every step of the way, don’t be like this
Please do I'm voting you every single day till I die

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Or you do

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:29 am
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm
Do I really need to pull up the posts where you took credit for the lily kill (honestly you've switched positions on your responsibility for this kill with the thread flow so much it's astonishing)

I mean we both know I won't go pull up the posts but I could do that means anyone reading your iso can find them so if you want to silence me better get your lackies to form the train on me or I'm gonna keep barreling down this track and you know i'm loud and hard to kill the longer I'm alive and the more I can obv town.
bro that’s not my argument, i don’t give a fuck what your read on me is in all honesty, i’ve accepted that you’re wrong and i’ll die before you change your attitude

my argument is that you’re being useless and need to solve outside of me, you and long con voting me again tomorrow ensures my me and my groupies kill whoever we please

i believe you are town and long con but you’re being empty slots and are doing nothing at all
☆Princess Abigail☆

So better convince the thread I'm a wolf.

Good luck.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:32 am Or you do
i’m not voting you, i am mad that you’re playing so horribly
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:32 am
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm

bro that’s not my argument, i don’t give a fuck what your read on me is in all honesty, i’ve accepted that you’re wrong and i’ll die before you change your attitude

my argument is that you’re being useless and need to solve outside of me, you and long con voting me again tomorrow ensures my me and my groupies kill whoever we please

i believe you are town and long con but you’re being empty slots and are doing nothing at all
My reads are pretty obvious and out there I'm focused on you yes because you need to die

But I'm not ignoring solving the thread lol

I think I've made it really obvious I think Nook Bereft Wilgy WWA are town.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:33 am So better convince the thread I'm a wolf.

Good luck.
stop being delusional, i refused to dome you yesterday when you wanted me to

do whatever you want, not like i can stop you, just notice that you’re doing nothing
☆Princess Abigail☆

LC is conf town of you think svs is town which I do

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:34 am
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm

My reads are pretty obvious and out there I'm focused on you yes because you need to die

why nook and wigly

and besides me do you suspect anyone?
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Don't you guys have anything better to do?
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:33 am
I'm not so

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:36 am
I'm not so
you are and you’ll feel bad in post game and we’ll do this again later without any change from you
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:36 am
Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm

why nook and wigly

and besides me do you suspect anyone?
Sure do. Anyone I don't town read.

The book nook and Wilgy are pretty obviously not pushing a wolf agenda I look at their play and go is this towny or wolfy

Hm makes more sense from town than wolf

Cool they are town

And than I move on with my life and try to get the wolf killed

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

whatever this is useless, every single town game i play multiple people end up death tunneling me a
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:38 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:36 am
I'm not so
you are and you’ll feel bad in post game and we’ll do this again later without any change from you

Post cap see you at 3am when I vote you again byeeeee

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:18 am
Bereft wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:24 am "Limited Parity Checker": The way S~V~S is claiming the role works is extremely strong?

cheer up, i am very happy, i always trade 1 town for 1 mafia and 2 clears very single time

not to say that it was planned or that i didn't brutally kill a town or anything, but the way it turned out was great

Read the crumb trail Nook. One thing I know about SVS is she bread crumbs and she defs made a tall of crumbs here that you can follow using her legacy.
What am I, a duck
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:05 am

There was something to be found in S~V~S' shoe

Legacy Day 3: Legacy Day Three SVS: I’m town, I’m a limited parity checker. I never had this kind of role before and I was looking forward to using it, but figured the jokes on me! Parity checking in a closed set up with no flips won’t tell me much, plus I only choose one target, the second person is random. I have three shots, Night One I chose Long Con, and Random. org chose Marmot ... and they came back two different alignments! LC as Hat, Marmot as Boot. I didn't know which was which though. Night Two though, I got lucky. I checked Windward cause I was pretty sure she was town, and she came back Hat! Same as LC. Random. org picked ME!! And I came back Hat too. So WWA and LC are town, since I am, too. Marmot is NOT town. He's a boot, a bad boot. So let's see who pushes back the hardest to save the boot!

A thorough search of Marmot's body turns up no sign of any legacy.
Ah, this makes sense now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:10 am Her all-day push on marmot makes so much more sense with that context 😅
Yeah, kinda wish we went with Marmot and gave SVS time now.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:34 am

cause it fits her play and it fits my worldview, i had wwa and long con as town, mech tells us that, i change nothing except increase in confidence

and as town with mech on marmot and unable to do anything else with limited time i reckon that simply pushing marmot is optimal and like the legacy is a bit convoluted to be faked + day legacies usually never get altered

just everything makes sense
This kinda matches my thoughts on the subject.

The fact that SVS felt hung up on Marmot is what drove the sr. Me being wrong for the right reasons per SVS's legacy makes sense to me, and thus is likely true.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:06 am Well
Who wants a cookie tonight?
[VOTE: WWA] aubergine
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:09 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:58 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:55 am (Not finished work yet)

Why is Robyn being voted???
Think LC is voting Robyn for the same reason as D2.

Not entirely sure why Abigail voted there.
Lily
ty
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:32 am
robyn wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:30 am now get off me and play the game, or i will chop you

fwiw, near EoD Robyn did instruct for an SVS vote/wagon. I see no reason W Robyn would do that while at risk of being voted out being a lead wagon alongside me.

Like, there would've been no reason W robyn doesn't just go 'buddies vote wilgy' and that didn't happen.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

PoE feels like Boq, Ender, Nook.

Will sort further later.
Image Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:09 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:32 am

fwiw, near EoD Robyn did instruct for an SVS vote/wagon. I see no reason W Robyn would do that while at risk of being voted out being a lead wagon alongside me.

Like, there would've been no reason W robyn doesn't just go 'buddies vote wilgy' and that didn't happen.
groupies is a much more accurate word for @Bereft
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Lily town
SVS town

Hmmmmmmm

What

When did you make it obvious you think I'm town, until svs's legacy flipped?

Return to “Previous Rackets”