Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Three (3)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:11 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:02 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:49 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:44 am Also yeah there's likely a role that wipes legacies.

I think that is potentially game losing for town if it's not capped in some way.
Agreed. I'm kind of hoping the wiped legacies will reappear after the janitor dies, but I'm not sure.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:40 am
robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:31 am

Just kinda am. I believe Lily was town and I believe she is too damn good to ignore if I'm right. I've read her iso while being silenced cause I was bored. I think you all are just wrong.

I'm still anxious about Long Con too but at this point my fear of them is moving in the opposite direction of my fear in you.
why do you believe lily was town and what was your read on brad? and why has long con trended up for you?

i’m not looking to catch you in a lie or anything but you’re saying a lot of things and i don’t understand why + you’re providing no reasoning
Yeah, understanding abbi's thought process would definitely help me to read her because I'm not sure what her reasoning is on most of her takes. I do recall that she said Brad lurking is NAI for him, which, yeah, I'd agree except in the case that he's a wolf and the game is going badly for his team. Which we don't know for sure, but then it comes down to assumptions lol.
Thing is. I'm pretty sure town is ouroborosing itself and wolfs are winning.

I don't think the pyxxy and Jack kills were activity related but maybe I'm wrong... my instant reaction was that's a lot of kp and I hope some of it is town.
If wolves are winning, then who's the team? You think they're powerwolfing to push town, or you think they're lurking and letting town jump off a cliff on its own?

I do think pyxxy and JOH were slank kills. Neither of them voted for two days in a row, and voting is mandatory. Everyone else who didn't vote yesterday had voted D1, and the others who didn't vote on D1 like me voted on D2.
I just don't see Rondo modkilling the slots instead of just replacing them out

And I have no clue who the team is clearly I'm voting robyn
No no, I mean specifically because of their lack of votes, not for their lack of posts. I am very, very sure of this.
Except as was pointed out Marmot is alone and didn't post or vote enough on either day
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:12 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:16 am Yeah, but I am interested in making setup reads so that I don't incorrectly attribute mechanics to a player when it's nobody's fault, etc. Because I think that could easily spiral out of control into a scenario where we lose because we didn't understand the game.

On an unrelated note, thinking Abbi might be town.
I want to get a solid read on svs today.
Why am I town?

Why me fry me.
I have a decent reason for it but I'm withholding saying it until a bit later.
Kay when you do ping me... if you can... cause I wanna see it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:14 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:08 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:17 am Like we can reasonably safely flip porscha and [n1 kill I'm completely blanking on and too lazy to check for] green, or not mafia at least and that's all I care about rn

Then we just build worlds and eliminate as many teams and pairings as possible, ID the most and least likely ones, and work off of that.

Easier said than done of course but that's how you typically solve flipless games and this one is no different.
Cape and Porscha were town, yeah

And yes but I solve flipless games by making assumptions on the ones who didn't flip, too. You can tell me it's unnecessary but i personally would just be floating around aimlessly if I can't do that.
Let's play a game where you make the assumption that Scotty and Lily are town Bread can be either I don't care where does that lead you?

I am cause this is the world I'm thinking is most likely.
It doesn't make a huge difference to me except that if lily and Brad are both town, we're probably 6 town dead in a game with 18 players, which is not great because that's a third of the game.
Well I'm unfortunately living in that world view. Thus my opinion town is ouroborosing itself

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:41 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:56 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:49 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:53 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:17 am Like we can reasonably safely flip porscha and [n1 kill I'm completely blanking on and too lazy to check for] green, or not mafia at least and that's all I care about rn

Then we just build worlds and eliminate as many teams and pairings as possible, ID the most and least likely ones, and work off of that.

Easier said than done of course but that's how you typically solve flipless games and this one is no different.

And yes but I solve flipless games by making assumptions on the ones who didn't flip, too. You can tell me it's unnecessary but i personally would just be floating around aimlessly if I can't do that.
Let's play a game where you make the assumption that Scotty and Lily are town Bread can be either I don't care where does that lead you?

How many baddies on each team, in this world?
Each team? Is it openly stated somewhere that there are multiple teams?
Renters and government agents.
Well one presume there are no baddies in the town? I'm confused
Never mind I think...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:44 am Also yeah there's likely a role that wipes legacies.

I think that is potentially game losing for town if it's not capped in some way.
Agreed. I'm kind of hoping the wiped legacies will reappear after the janitor dies, but I'm not sure.

why do you believe lily was town and what was your read on brad? and why has long con trended up for you?

i’m not looking to catch you in a lie or anything but you’re saying a lot of things and i don’t understand why + you’re providing no reasoning
Yeah, understanding abbi's thought process would definitely help me to read her because I'm not sure what her reasoning is on most of her takes. I do recall that she said Brad lurking is NAI for him, which, yeah, I'd agree except in the case that he's a wolf and the game is going badly for his team. Which we don't know for sure, but then it comes down to assumptions lol.

I don't think the pyxxy and Jack kills were activity related but maybe I'm wrong... my instant reaction was that's a lot of kp and I hope some of it is town.
If wolves are winning, then who's the team? You think they're powerwolfing to push town, or you think they're lurking and letting town jump off a cliff on its own?

I do think pyxxy and JOH were slank kills. Neither of them voted for two days in a row, and voting is mandatory. Everyone else who didn't vote yesterday had voted D1, and the others who didn't vote on D1 like me voted on D2.

No no, I mean specifically because of their lack of votes, not for their lack of posts. I am very, very sure of this.
Except as was pointed out Marmot is alone and didn't post or vote enough on either day
Never mind I think...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm confused... and bored

ImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am I really don't like the fact that a legacy affecting role appeared the cycle after I suggested that it made more sense than a silencing role.
Tbh, the last game I played that had legacies enabled had a legacy wiper, so i kind of expected it, and I was surprised cape's legacy showed up.
That being said, I totally forgot about your comment. Are you thinking it could've come from a wish granter sort of mechanic, or just that wolves had a janitor and suddenly remembered to use it after your post?
half makes me feel that I baited it, but I don't really know how much I should act upon that assumption. If I am to do so, then yeehaw let marmot ride. If not, then I should get to reviewing Porscha and figure out why them.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Does Abigail not holding vote indicate that they are, in fact, town?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually yeah it does. I'm skimming the ISO and I see very little semblance of agenda-y play that I expect from W Abigail.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@S~V~S what are your thoughts outside of Marmot and Long Con rn?

Out of the flips, who were W and who were T g2h?
Image Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Porscha died for being universally townread.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

The Lime Coke voters were, in order: WindwardAway, Boquise, Robyn, EnderWiggin, Bereft
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:12 am Does Abigail not holding vote indicate that they are, in fact, town?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:32 am Actually yeah it does. I'm skimming the ISO and I see very little semblance of agenda-y play that I expect from W Abigail.
This person gets it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha dying when she says she's gonna have more free time is fucked

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck you murderer whoever you are.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Bereft wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:02 pm Porscha died for being universally townread.
Is that even true? Porscha had detractors d1 that could've been called upon for push?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:22 pm Porscha dying when she says she's gonna have more free time is fucked
Jokes on us, Porscha is wolf and only gained more free time though self immolation.
Image Image Image
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Sorry guys for my inactivity, I am working on a project for my students rn and idk when i will be done
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:05 am If there's 2 wolf teams then the NK could still be wolves from the other team.
Why would this be a thing?
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:13 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:22 pm Porscha dying when she says she's gonna have more free time is fucked
Jokes on us, Porscha is wolf and only gained more free time though self immolation.
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm so boooooored

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:48 pm I'm so boooooored
I'm big chillin
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Aye, the way things are going I think I'll probably vote Marmot?

Idk, they seemed to not have suffered the same fate as Pyx and Jack.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Other thoughts are kinda on SVS.

N0 I thought I saw some snappy posting that I normally associate to T SVS, but it's been a few cycles and I haven't seen anything else that I'd say is in their town MO since then. Hence why I'm curious as to where their head is at.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Adjacent thinking,

Longus Congus is probably just town spewed by SVS.
-SVS if T is probably correct on the LC read. At least I have no reason to doubt the read.
-SVS if W is also likely not shielding wolfmate LC. At least it doesn't look like shielding to me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Town is Abigail, WWA, Long Con. Yeet the rest.
Image Image Image
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:22 pm Aye, the way things are going I think I'll probably vote Marmot?

Idk, they seemed to not have suffered the same fate as Pyx and Jack.
Marmot voted 1 day when Pyx and Jack didn't.

Tbh unless they show up again (assuming it is a slank thing and I do) they're scheduled to neck it tonight.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Honestly probably gonna vote Marmot today because it stops the afk death bleed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:52 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 amI think Capes theory re Marmot and LC had alot of validity, so if I think LC is town, I think Marmot is NOT. So Imma keep voting there. [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
I don't remember a theory, I remember a list of generally organized suspicion levels. You have clung to this for a while, and now you believe in it hard enough to vote right out of the gates. Can you flesh out the pertinent points of this theory you believe in so much, please?
It was fairly straightforward; based on how you voted Cape felt the two of you were opposing alignments. You recall I asked you about Marmot and this maybe a day or so ago? Having read alot (but not really talked) I believe you're town, so Marmot, according to Capes legacy, which I think is sound, probably is not town.

I myself am not the best at making deductions like that, and I was pretty sure Cape was town. I felt they had a good grip on things, and I want to follow up on their legacy.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:48 pm I'm so boooooored
I'm big chillin
Hot I wish I was

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:15 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:14 am Sorry I've been so absent, this week is my last week at a job I've been at over 10 years, a job where my feudal overlords had no clue what I actually did, and even though I gave notice, didn't really think about WHO would do what I do until this week, lol. So I've been spending alot of time setting up my coworkers with what they need to know. Fuck management, but I <3 my coworkers. The bosses are panicking a bit heh heh.

So I will continue to be afk through tomorrow night, but I'll do my best to make my post minimum.
Good luck, sounds like you have a lot on your plate!
You have no idea, lol. They fired my old boss a few months back, hired a new boss who's pretty much a psycho, and an ethically challenged psycho to boot. I'm counting the minutes!

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:19 am
S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 am OK, so Marmot has neither voted since Night One, nor met his minimum post cap, yet he's still here. We all presumed this happened since these people didn't vote, right?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am
End of Day 2

Jackofhearts2005 has been killed.

(S)yxxy has been killed.
Marmot hasn't voted since night one. Is he somehow being bolstered?

I went back and reread a few people last night, and I don't care who crucifies me, I think LC is town. He's putting himself out there in a way I doubt bad LC would. I think his tone is different to what many people are used to, and it can be hard to find him town. Like it's hard to find ME town. We come from the same home forum, where being cagey and hard to pin down kept you alive. I still have trouble looking for villagers as opposed to hunting wolves. It's hard to fight against "not finding someone town", especially for vague reasoning.

Well, I'm town and I think LC is too. He's done and said alot of things I don't believe bad LC ever would.

I think Capes theory re Marmot and LC had alot of validity, so if I think LC is town, I think Marmot is NOT. So Imma keep voting there. [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Also I agree with the person who said looks like the baddies have a janitor, but it isn't automatic, since Capes legacy wasn't janitored (thankfully!). OR we have two bad teams, Odd Killers without a janitor, even killers with one? Hard to say, it's all speculation with no flips.
1. Marmot voted on D1 so he probably won't die unless he doesn't vote today. Either way, his absence is hugely concerning to me at this point.
2. I think the janitor left the "torn scraps" hint on Porscha. The others who died with no legacy just didn't leave a legacy, which is why I've been yelling for people to write legacies for a while now. 😅
3. I don't know if Rondo is a fan of multiball or not so I didn't give that any thought at all.
Re 2 :ponder: that had not occurred to me. And Multiball, like everything, is conjecture in what is basically an experimental game like this. I try hard to keep an open mind re mechanics, and I always keep an open mind re Rondo ha ha

And I'm being paranoid re Marmots votes, I know. I played a game once years ago where you took punishment votes for various things, and my bad teammate broke rules fairly regularly, so we used our secret extra vote to kinda wash their votes. It's the only game I ever saw this in, and I don't recall the game, so it is not a likely mechanic, but I think some paranoia is healthy in a civvie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:35 am @S~V~S what are your thoughts outside of Marmot and Long Con rn?

Out of the flips, who were W and who were T g2h?
I think Cape was town for sure. I was iffy on Scotty till he killed Lily; I had seen him with a similar role recently and I thought it was "convenient" that the role he claimed was what it was until he acted on it, which he had done in that other game as well.

I had no read on Lily and tbh I didn't read any of the back and forth she had going on, that kind of thing tends to make me anxious. I'm one of those people irl who has to leave the room if people start arguing loudly or seriously. There was alot of nuance I didn't understand in the bits I did read, and I didn't understand why Robyn wanted her dead if they weren't sure Lily was bad.

I don't think Pyxxy or Sean had one post between them?

I know the consensus on Porscha was town, but I wasn't so sure of that. I felt that this post misrepresented what actually happened, whether that was intentional, I can't say. But if definitely swayed my thoughts on her.
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:39 am i'm too lazy to find the marmot posts but he pushed back on lily trying to claim that robyn was treating me and her unfairly and then boldly rando voted

which leads into my next comment, which is when I went back again I only found like 1 post by long con I townread, idk what I was remembering from before. but long con also jumped onto marmot's random vote idea expeditiously, and I didnt like that. marmot has a reason to loudly exclaim "hey idk what's going on, help" right. he clearly isn't like, super caught up with the game or quite active. long con, however, seems to be caught up in thread when he posts, and yet he like... tried to act like he was just being a silly little guy for fun when he guided marmot's vote. it was irresponsible
I also had mixed feels on Brad. I also was recalling that game where he was your partner, and he stayed involved even after he took alot of suspish after you lost your third teammate. Before he fell off, he was maybe my top town read, but people who know him better than I seem to be saying falling off = bad. But all the open calls and reads he was making day one were a good look to my eye, even if one of his calls was that I was possibly bad :pout:

Jack I had no real opinion on, I recently misread him terribly and I was thinking to follow other peoples leads on him this game for that reason.

Re the living, I think LC is town, I think Nanook is prolly town, I think WWA is town, I lean town on Robyn, I still think her directing is a town thing for her. Abigails tone is towny, but I don't read her very well. I haven't seen enough of you to know.

Boquise, Ender and Bereft I have no idea. They're part of a group that mainly plays in other places and seems to know each other well. So at times I feel i don't 100% get what they're talking about. I need to reread them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And you know, @Wilgy, that was a good question, what did I think of the flips.

I think we should all answer that, periodically, even if just in our legacies. Since one of the poll options is "All the threats are gone". There could be an eventual point where the baddies are all gone, and we keep playing :haha: and yeeting each other. I think I would not vote for that option till we had 2 nights in a row with no NK's, but I think that is a very good question to keep in mind.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, I would not even *consider that option
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Shadow vote on drwilgy

I'm like...reasonably confident in this? He makes sense wjth just about everyone and he's independently kinda scummy, so I think I just want to kill him today
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmmm

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Have zero interest in robyn/Abby thunderdome today, think that's just a distraction rn

Would encourage both of you to pretend the other isntown and build a world from that and see where it leads you, as a thought exercise if nothing else
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:53 pm Have zero interest in robyn/Abby thunderdome today, think that's just a distraction rn

Would encourage both of you to pretend the other isntown and build a world from that and see where it leads you, as a thought exercise if nothing else
Seconding this.

Also, Nanook is town. I invoke my right to read Nanook well.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I think any votes on marmot wasted due to their impending death in all likelihood.

I am abivalent wrt to both S~V~S and Wilgy's alignment. They both are playing as if they don't know much about what is going on, but I'm not confident in saying either is town.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:56 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:49 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:53 am

How many baddies on each team, in this world?
Each team? Is it openly stated somewhere that there are multiple teams?
Renters and government agents.
Can this be elaborated on?
Because to my knowledge I don't remember anyone taking the idea of multiball in any way seriously.
And in particular a multiball setup would change my view of the game regrading interactions.
I don't think I'm wrong when I say that most town in this game would not have been even thinking about multiball possibilities.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Forgive me for the setup speculation but I also don't actually believe there are two mafia teams? I'd be more inclined to the idea of there being a solo faction or some type of neutral-but-not-really faction.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh, I thought he voted on D1.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

No some people have been pursuing disinformation and I'm not sure whether its willful ignorance or what.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:08 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am I really don't like the fact that a legacy affecting role appeared the cycle after I suggested that it made more sense than a silencing role.
Tbh, the last game I played that had legacies enabled had a legacy wiper, so i kind of expected it, and I was surprised cape's legacy showed up.
That being said, I totally forgot about your comment. Are you thinking it could've come from a wish granter sort of mechanic, or just that wolves had a janitor and suddenly remembered to use it after your post?
half makes me feel that I baited it, but I don't really know how much I should act upon that assumption. If I am to do so, then yeehaw let marmot ride. If not, then I should get to reviewing Porscha and figure out why them.
Idk about marmot but the Porscha kill has an easy explanation. Most people thought she was town after her interrogation of Brad before the D2 deadline. Even if we aren't sure of Brad's responses, Porscha tried very obviously to solve his alignment, to determine whether to save or vote him. Porscha obvtowned at that point.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:12 am Does Abigail not holding vote indicate that they are, in fact, town?

Yeah she's town
Not only that, but she went on about how town doesn't need to leave a legacy if they have nothing to say that they didn't already say in the thread.
She doesn't need to say that if she knows there's a janitor; she could just be like yeah, whatever, town can write as much as they want! Maybe that's a bit uncharacteristic of Abbi but hopefully you get my point. Eyeing svs because she did exactly that and hasn't produced much in general. Maybe there are others. If this is multiball with two scum teams, one of whom does not have a janitor, that would change things a bit, but I think for now I'm comfortable considering Abbi town. You may also be right about her withholding her vote, tbh.

Idk how to ping Abbi cause I don't have that star character on my keyboard.
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:53 pm Have zero interest in robyn/Abby thunderdome today, think that's just a distraction rn

*sigh*

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:12 pm

Yeah she's town
Not only that, but she went on about how town doesn't need to leave a legacy if they have nothing to say that they didn't already say in the thread.
She doesn't need to say that if she knows there's a janitor; she could just be like yeah, whatever, town can write as much as they want! Maybe that's a bit uncharacteristic of Abbi but hopefully you get my point. Eyeing svs because she did exactly that and hasn't produced much in general. Maybe there are others. If this is multiball with two scum teams, one of whom does not have a janitor, that would change things a bit, but I think for now I'm comfortable considering Abbi town. You may also be right about her withholding her vote, tbh.

Idk how to ping Abbi cause I don't have that star character on my keyboard.
@☆Princess Abigail☆

Does this work
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:05 pm

Oh, I thought he voted on D1.
I think your right and said never mind shortly after this

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:36 pm Adjacent thinking,

Longus Congus is probably just town spewed by SVS.
-SVS if T is probably correct on the LC read. At least I have no reason to doubt the read.
-SVS if W is also likely not shielding wolfmate LC. At least it doesn't look like shielding to me.
Yeah long con somehow convinced me that he's town
I like his posts. Not just for humor but for content

Return to “Previous Rackets”