Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Three (3)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:42 am
robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:31 am
robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:24 am Feel free to thunderdome me though.
why would you even say this? it’s not what i was thinking about at all? why are you so confident i’m a wolf?
Just kinda am. I believe Lily was town and I believe she is too damn good to ignore if I'm right. I've read her iso while being silenced cause I was bored. I think you all are just wrong.

I'm still anxious about Long Con too but at this point my fear of them is moving in the opposite direction of my fear in you.
why do you believe lily was town and what was your read on brad? and why has long con trended up for you?

i’m not looking to catch you in a lie or anything but you’re saying a lot of things and i don’t understand why + you’re providing no reasoning
She played like town Lily I don't even know why people wanted her dead she was herself and nothing she did was that dramatically wolfy I don't see wolf motivation I see towny annoyance towny indignation purity frustration at how you were attacking her it was ALL towny. None of her play advances a wolf agenda nor does it play wolfy. She's just town... probably. I town read her early. I town read her all night phase. I know you think I'm not the greatest mafia player but my early reads are generally pretty fire.

Bread I have stated I thought was town but I'm not confident on that.

Long Con mostly revolves around how they are treating me.
I will agree that lily didn't do anything dramatically wolfy, but as I said earlier (I think during the night, and probably in response to Porscha iirc), I almost always think she's tonally towny on D1 but she makes her alignment apparent a bit later. I've seen her wolf once or twice, I think twice? And starting on D2 onward it sometimes becomes apparent if she's making an agenda push or reacting in a wolfy way. I don't think there was much for her to react to on D1 except maybe the boq/Porscha thing and the discussion between lily and robyn. That's really all we have to go off. She didn't have a super egregious reaction to people calling for Scotty to shoot her.
She was just tonally super town

She was tonally town with Porscha but her interactions with Robyn were tonally obvious town and pure. Robyn also changed their stance on Lily being shot at some point in the night and if I'm right on Lily and Robyn I do wonder if that was kinda too get Lily off their case and protect themself a little cause Lily was hounding them so much.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:50 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:24 am Feel free to thunderdome me though.
why would you even say this? it’s not what i was thinking about at all? why are you so confident i’m a wolf?
Just kinda am. I believe Lily was town and I believe she is too damn good to ignore if I'm right. I've read her iso while being silenced cause I was bored. I think you all are just wrong.

I'm still anxious about Long Con too but at this point my fear of them is moving in the opposite direction of my fear in you.
why do you believe lily was town and what was your read on brad? and why has long con trended up for you?

i’m not looking to catch you in a lie or anything but you’re saying a lot of things and i don’t understand why + you’re providing no reasoning
She played like town Lily I don't even know why people wanted her dead she was herself and nothing she did was that dramatically wolfy I don't see wolf motivation I see towny annoyance towny indignation purity frustration at how you were attacking her it was ALL towny. None of her play advances a wolf agenda nor does it play wolfy. She's just town... probably. I town read her early. I town read her all night phase. I know you think I'm not the greatest mafia player but my early reads are generally pretty fire.

I will agree that lily didn't do anything dramatically wolfy, but as I said earlier (I think during the night, and probably in response to Porscha iirc), I almost always think she's tonally towny on D1 but she makes her alignment apparent a bit later. I've seen her wolf once or twice, I think twice? And starting on D2 onward it sometimes becomes apparent if she's making an agenda push or reacting in a wolfy way. I don't think there was much for her to react to on D1 except maybe the boq/Porscha thing and the discussion between lily and robyn. That's really all we have to go off. She didn't have a super egregious reaction to people calling for Scotty to shoot her.

She was tonally town with Porscha but her interactions with Robyn were tonally obvious town and pure. Robyn also changed their stance on Lily being shot at some point in the night and if I'm right on Lily and Robyn I do wonder if that was kinda too get Lily off their case and protect themself a little cause Lily was hounding them so much.
I'm still not convinced, but I'll reconsider once I read through it again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Random thought but I feel like I'm the only one who's been trying to solve the game through a combination of reads and figuring out the game mechanics. I think the setup mechanics are important to distinguish from player mechanics, which is why I care so much about those ghost votes and slank kills. If we attribute something to a player when it's actually not directly anyone's fault, it could be a game-losing assumption, and vice versa. I would bet that wolves might try to steer the narrative in the wrong direction if possible, since they at least know what their own abilities are, and therefore what is/isn't caused by them.

None of this probably matters to the rest of you. But I guess I'm saying, just remain vigilant, and be careful of the assumptions you make.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Like the thing I said about the slank kills. I am almost certain it's "if you don't vote 2 days in a row, you will be slank killed, and it will not be announced as a modkill". So I will make sure to vote. I advise town to vote, wolves probably know now NOT to do this, and the only way it could be a player mechanic is if someone has a slank vig that lets them kill players who haven't voted for two days in a row. Because exactly pyxxy and JOH met that criterion. And I guess we won't know for sure, but I am quite sure of the conditions, regardless of who or what caused the kills to actually happen. It would explain why there were no slank deaths on D1.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Two (2)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:55 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:38 am I voted just to get Wilgy above Host/spec votes.
Idek if voting does anything 😅 i took a gamble as to whether it has a positive or negative effect because idk if it did anything at all on N1, either. Nobody said anything about it.
They couldn't say anything about it even if it did
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:00 am
A thorough search of Porscha's body turns up no sign of any legacy. However there is a bunch of torn scraps.
So...legacy janitor?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:09 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:55 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:38 am I voted just to get Wilgy above Host/spec votes.
Idek if voting does anything 😅 i took a gamble as to whether it has a positive or negative effect because idk if it did anything at all on N1, either. Nobody said anything about it.
They couldn't say anything about it even if it did
Oh 😅 I thought maybe they could cause it wasn't related to role
But you have a point, lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I have a hunch about the janitor but I'm going to keep it to myself for now.

I know rondo a bit and thus I have no interest in making many setup reads lol

I think the way we win this is the same as most flipless games, just go by associations and hedge bets
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Yeah, but I am interested in making setup reads so that I don't incorrectly attribute mechanics to a player when it's nobody's fault, etc. Because I think that could easily spiral out of control into a scenario where we lose because we didn't understand the game.

On an unrelated note, thinking Abbi might be town.
I want to get a solid read on svs today.

Like we can reasonably safely flip porscha and [n1 kill I'm completely blanking on and too lazy to check for] green, or not mafia at least and that's all I care about rn

Then we just build worlds and eliminate as many teams and pairings as possible, ID the most and least likely ones, and work off of that.

Easier said than done of course but that's how you typically solve flipless games and this one is no different.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:16 am Yeah, but I am interested in making setup reads so that I don't incorrectly attribute mechanics to a player when it's nobody's fault, etc. Because I think that could easily spiral out of control into a scenario where we lose because we didn't understand the game.

i’d very much like to call her a wolf but yeah i don’t see it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:17 am Like we can reasonably safely flip porscha and [n1 kill I'm completely blanking on and too lazy to check for] green, or not mafia at least and that's all I care about rn

Then we just build worlds and eliminate as many teams and pairings as possible, ID the most and least likely ones, and work off of that.

Easier said than done of course but that's how you typically solve flipless games and this one is no different.
Cape and Porscha were town, yeah

And yes but I solve flipless games by making assumptions on the ones who didn't flip, too. You can tell me it's unnecessary but i personally would just be floating around aimlessly if I can't do that.

Ok so porscha and cape both town, lock that in because they were NKed

Need to reread Abby to confirm that read and read bereft, those are both reads I should be able to be really confident making either way which will help

And if I have time tomorrow I'll do pairing eliminations, but I do have a lot of stuff to do so we'll see if it actually happens or not.

I think I want to TR robyn and kill wilgy off the bat tbh

Lowkey flipping Brad green but need to reread before I say it with confidence
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:49 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:44 am Also yeah there's likely a role that wipes legacies.

I think that is potentially game losing for town if it's not capped in some way.
Agreed. I'm kind of hoping the wiped legacies will reappear after the janitor dies, but I'm not sure.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:40 am

Yeah, understanding abbi's thought process would definitely help me to read her because I'm not sure what her reasoning is on most of her takes. I do recall that she said Brad lurking is NAI for him, which, yeah, I'd agree except in the case that he's a wolf and the game is going badly for his team. Which we don't know for sure, but then it comes down to assumptions lol.
Thing is. I'm pretty sure town is ouroborosing itself and wolfs are winning.

I don't think the pyxxy and Jack kills were activity related but maybe I'm wrong... my instant reaction was that's a lot of kp and I hope some of it is town.
If wolves are winning, then who's the team? You think they're powerwolfing to push town, or you think they're lurking and letting town jump off a cliff on its own?

I do think pyxxy and JOH were slank kills. Neither of them voted for two days in a row, and voting is mandatory. Everyone else who didn't vote yesterday had voted D1, and the others who didn't vote on D1 like me voted on D2.
I just don't see Rondo modkilling the slots instead of just replacing them out

And I have no clue who the team is clearly I'm voting robyn

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

So I think robyn is one of them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:53 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:50 am

I'm still not convinced, but I'll reconsider once I read through it again.
Works for me. Honestly I want to thunderdome me and Robyn today lol I don't even care if I die at this point.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:02 am Random thought but I feel like I'm the only one who's been trying to solve the game through a combination of reads and figuring out the game mechanics. I think the setup mechanics are important to distinguish from player mechanics, which is why I care so much about those ghost votes and slank kills. If we attribute something to a player when it's actually not directly anyone's fault, it could be a game-losing assumption, and vice versa. I would bet that wolves might try to steer the narrative in the wrong direction if possible, since they at least know what their own abilities are, and therefore what is/isn't caused by them.

None of this probably matters to the rest of you. But I guess I'm saying, just remain vigilant, and be careful of the assumptions you make.
I just struggle with mech but I'd argue I've made my opinions known on what's happened mech wise.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:07 am Like the thing I said about the slank kills. I am almost certain it's "if you don't vote 2 days in a row, you will be slank killed, and it will not be announced as a modkill". So I will make sure to vote. I advise town to vote, wolves probably know now NOT to do this, and the only way it could be a player mechanic is if someone has a slank vig that lets them kill players who haven't voted for two days in a row. Because exactly pyxxy and JOH met that criterion. And I guess we won't know for sure, but I am quite sure of the conditions, regardless of who or what caused the kills to actually happen. It would explain why there were no slank deaths on D1.
Alternatively someone has a poison orrrrr just your standard high low post count vig

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:16 am Yeah, but I am interested in making setup reads so that I don't incorrectly attribute mechanics to a player when it's nobody's fault, etc. Because I think that could easily spiral out of control into a scenario where we lose because we didn't understand the game.

Why am I town?

Why me fry me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:18 am

i’d very much like to call her a wolf but yeah i don’t see it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:20 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:17 am Like we can reasonably safely flip porscha and [n1 kill I'm completely blanking on and too lazy to check for] green, or not mafia at least and that's all I care about rn

And yes but I solve flipless games by making assumptions on the ones who didn't flip, too. You can tell me it's unnecessary but i personally would just be floating around aimlessly if I can't do that.
Let's play a game where you make the assumption that Scotty and Lily are town Bread can be either I don't care where does that lead you?

I am cause this is the world I'm thinking is most likely.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Weeeeee

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry I've been so absent, this week is my last week at a job I've been at over 10 years, a job where my feudal overlords had no clue what I actually did, and even though I gave notice, didn't really think about WHO would do what I do until this week, lol. So I've been spending alot of time setting up my coworkers with what they need to know. Fuck management, but I <3 my coworkers. The bosses are panicking a bit heh heh.

So I will continue to be afk through tomorrow night, but I'll do my best to make my post minimum.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, so Marmot has neither voted since Night One, nor met his minimum post cap, yet he's still here. We all presumed this happened since these people didn't vote, right?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am
End of Day 2

Jackofhearts2005 has been killed.

(S)yxxy has been killed.
Marmot hasn't voted since night one. Is he somehow being bolstered?

I went back and reread a few people last night, and I don't care who crucifies me, I think LC is town. He's putting himself out there in a way I doubt bad LC would. I think his tone is different to what many people are used to, and it can be hard to find him town. Like it's hard to find ME town. We come from the same home forum, where being cagey and hard to pin down kept you alive. I still have trouble looking for villagers as opposed to hunting wolves. It's hard to fight against "not finding someone town", especially for vague reasoning.

Well, I'm town and I think LC is too. He's done and said alot of things I don't believe bad LC ever would.

I think Capes theory re Marmot and LC had alot of validity, so if I think LC is town, I think Marmot is NOT. So Imma keep voting there. [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Also I agree with the person who said looks like the baddies have a janitor, but it isn't automatic, since Capes legacy wasn't janitored (thankfully!). OR we have two bad teams, Odd Killers without a janitor, even killers with one? Hard to say, it's all speculation with no flips.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gotta go get ready for work, second to last day in the salt mines!! Woo Hoo!

I'm having trouble sorting out out the players I tend to think of as the people who only talk to and about each other, lol, so I'll try to read back more later.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:29 am @Long Con anyway i figured out that you were a PR yesterday, when you made 2 silly pr reads on others and were constantly trying to pair things to pr abilities

i don’t know if this means anything to you but lol
It is meaningful because making people laugh is important. Thank you. But I have no idea what you're talking about.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 amI think Capes theory re Marmot and LC had alot of validity, so if I think LC is town, I think Marmot is NOT. So Imma keep voting there. [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
I don't remember a theory, I remember a list of generally organized suspicion levels. You have clung to this for a while, and now you believe in it hard enough to vote right out of the gates. Can you flesh out the pertinent points of this theory you believe in so much, please?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:08 am

Let's play a game where you make the assumption that Scotty and Lily are town Bread can be either I don't care where does that lead you?

How many baddies on each team, in this world?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:53 am

Each team? Is it openly stated somewhere that there are multiple teams?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well that was a sufficiently boring catch up

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys guys guys guys guys I'm

Fucking

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooored

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:49 am

Renters and government agents.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

If there's 2 wolf teams then the NK could still be wolves from the other team.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:15 am I know rondo a bit and thus I have no interest in making many setup reads lol

I think the way we win this is the same as most flipless games, just go by associations and hedge bets
I know Rondo very well.

Thus I am not thinking about setup reads in the slightest.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:05 am If there's 2 wolf teams then the NK could still be wolves from the other team.
Agreed.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:02 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:49 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:44 am Also yeah there's likely a role that wipes legacies.

I think that is potentially game losing for town if it's not capped in some way.
Agreed. I'm kind of hoping the wiped legacies will reappear after the janitor dies, but I'm not sure.

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:40 am

Yeah, understanding abbi's thought process would definitely help me to read her because I'm not sure what her reasoning is on most of her takes. I do recall that she said Brad lurking is NAI for him, which, yeah, I'd agree except in the case that he's a wolf and the game is going badly for his team. Which we don't know for sure, but then it comes down to assumptions lol.
Thing is. I'm pretty sure town is ouroborosing itself and wolfs are winning.

I don't think the pyxxy and Jack kills were activity related but maybe I'm wrong... my instant reaction was that's a lot of kp and I hope some of it is town.
If wolves are winning, then who's the team? You think they're powerwolfing to push town, or you think they're lurking and letting town jump off a cliff on its own?

I do think pyxxy and JOH were slank kills. Neither of them voted for two days in a row, and voting is mandatory. Everyone else who didn't vote yesterday had voted D1, and the others who didn't vote on D1 like me voted on D2.
I just don't see Rondo modkilling the slots instead of just replacing them out

And I have no clue who the team is clearly I'm voting robyn
No no, I mean specifically because of their lack of votes, not for their lack of posts. I am very, very sure of this.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:04 am
WindwardAway wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:02 am Random thought but I feel like I'm the only one who's been trying to solve the game through a combination of reads and figuring out the game mechanics. I think the setup mechanics are important to distinguish from player mechanics, which is why I care so much about those ghost votes and slank kills. If we attribute something to a player when it's actually not directly anyone's fault, it could be a game-losing assumption, and vice versa. I would bet that wolves might try to steer the narrative in the wrong direction if possible, since they at least know what their own abilities are, and therefore what is/isn't caused by them.

I just struggle with mech but I'd argue I've made my opinions known on what's happened mech wise.
Yeah, you have, that's true.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:06 am

Why am I town?

Why me fry me.
I have a decent reason for it but I'm withholding saying it until a bit later.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

It doesn't make a huge difference to me except that if lily and Brad are both town, we're probably 6 town dead in a game with 18 players, which is not great because that's a third of the game.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:14 am Sorry I've been so absent, this week is my last week at a job I've been at over 10 years, a job where my feudal overlords had no clue what I actually did, and even though I gave notice, didn't really think about WHO would do what I do until this week, lol. So I've been spending alot of time setting up my coworkers with what they need to know. Fuck management, but I <3 my coworkers. The bosses are panicking a bit heh heh.

So I will continue to be afk through tomorrow night, but I'll do my best to make my post minimum.
Good luck, sounds like you have a lot on your plate!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:28 am OK, so Marmot has neither voted since Night One, nor met his minimum post cap, yet he's still here. We all presumed this happened since these people didn't vote, right?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am
End of Day 2

Jackofhearts2005 has been killed.

(S)yxxy has been killed.
Marmot hasn't voted since night one. Is he somehow being bolstered?

I went back and reread a few people last night, and I don't care who crucifies me, I think LC is town. He's putting himself out there in a way I doubt bad LC would. I think his tone is different to what many people are used to, and it can be hard to find him town. Like it's hard to find ME town. We come from the same home forum, where being cagey and hard to pin down kept you alive. I still have trouble looking for villagers as opposed to hunting wolves. It's hard to fight against "not finding someone town", especially for vague reasoning.

Well, I'm town and I think LC is too. He's done and said alot of things I don't believe bad LC ever would.

I think Capes theory re Marmot and LC had alot of validity, so if I think LC is town, I think Marmot is NOT. So Imma keep voting there. [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Also I agree with the person who said looks like the baddies have a janitor, but it isn't automatic, since Capes legacy wasn't janitored (thankfully!). OR we have two bad teams, Odd Killers without a janitor, even killers with one? Hard to say, it's all speculation with no flips.
1. Marmot voted on D1 so he probably won't die unless he doesn't vote today. Either way, his absence is hugely concerning to me at this point.
2. I think the janitor left the "torn scraps" hint on Porscha. The others who died with no legacy just didn't leave a legacy, which is why I've been yelling for people to write legacies for a while now. 😅
3. I don't know if Rondo is a fan of multiball or not so I didn't give that any thought at all.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:49 am
robyn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:29 am @Long Con anyway i figured out that you were a PR yesterday, when you made 2 silly pr reads on others and were constantly trying to pair things to pr abilities

i don’t know if this means anything to you but lol
It is meaningful because making people laugh is important. Thank you. But I have no idea what you're talking about.
PR stands for party raccoon, I thought everyone knew that. 🤷
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:56 am

... I didn't know we were serious about this theory, but I think I get it now
It's plausible
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

I really don't like the fact that a legacy affecting role appeared the cycle after I suggested that it made more sense than a silencing role.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:23 am I really don't like the fact that a legacy affecting role appeared the cycle after I suggested that it made more sense than a silencing role.
Tbh, the last game I played that had legacies enabled had a legacy wiper, so i kind of expected it, and I was surprised cape's legacy showed up.
That being said, I totally forgot about your comment. Are you thinking it could've come from a wish granter sort of mechanic, or just that wolves had a janitor and suddenly remembered to use it after your post?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Ngl I'm stuck in a loop of "Gotta reread to find my place in things but god that's 30 pages."

Also, someone turned the aircon off in a Rack area connected to my systems at work and we had a server overheat at 9pm, which meant I suddenly lost the latter half of my evening to work.

*Random frustration.*

I think I'm mostly going to spend today sheeping Robyn/Bereft and regroup on the weekned.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:56 am

Well one presume there are no baddies in the town? I'm confused

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”