Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:41 pm so if we don't know what the poll is for

should we decide on someone to vote ahead of time and see what happens?

(pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me)

(this post is oceanland 2.0)
I'm sorry boss. SVS gets the cookie.
who are you, the cookie redistribution department?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

in other news I got invited to play overcooked and no longer have time to catch up tonight
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

thankfully it appears that nobody knows what this vote is about and so it's not like I could really have shaken things up
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh right, voting

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine aka Seanzie in the poll
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

it's quiet

....too quiet.....

oh right we're in the suburbs, nevermind
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Post by DrWilgy »

You're a suburb
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:19 am You're a suburb
ur a bursar
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

I wish I could pull out a pocket abbi that is like a little doll that just has a wind up that makes her say "I'm bored"
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Spacedaisy »

Night 1 Vote
Seanzie/pyxxy (3 votes) - pyxxy, EnderWiggin, Princess Abigail
Bereft (2 votes) - Long Con, Marmot
Long Con (1 votes) - Cape90, Porscha
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
lilypetal (1 vote) - robyn
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (1 vote) - NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Did not vote (5 votes) - JackofHearts2005, Boquise, WindwardAway, Lime Coke, Bereft, Lilypetal
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

End of Night 1

“Can’t believe we’re just sitting here watching while these people kill each other. We should just send a SWAT team in and sort out who’s who later,” Stanley groused before tossing back a handful of Cheetos.

Sgt. Drake ignored the crumbs that were rapidly collecting on Stanley’s chest. “Honestly, neither can I.”

“You thinking there’s something fishy about our orders?”

“Maybe, I’m not sure yet.”

“Do we know who’s giving us our orders?”

Drake sighed, “I know they come from the Chief to me, but I don’t know if someone else is giving him orders.”

“So a puppet master pulling the strings. Think it’s the bureau or someone in the government. I know the mayor hasn’t exactly been a friend to the police lately in the runup for his re-election…”

“Nah, if it’s not the bureau, it’s got to be someone higher up than local government. I just don’t know if–-” the ring of his cell phone interrupted his thought. He picked it up, “Hello… yeah… Right now?... Ok, got it.”

Stanley gave him a curious look as he waited for an explanation.

“Feds sent down an arrest warrant. Chief’s sending a squad car.”

“Who is it?”

“Don’t know, didn’t say.”

“So we’re done? We can pack it in? Go get some General Tso’s chicken?”

“No, they need to bust up the whole ring. We keep watching.”

Stanley suddenly leaned forward, staring at the screen and pressing the headphones tightly to his ears as if it would somehow help.

"Something wrong?" Sgt Drake asked, dreading the answer.

"I swear I just heard someone gurgling. Dial up the other cameras we've got, would ya?"

Drake reached over to the small console and flipped through the handful of cameras they had managed to plant inside. "Wait, there!" Stanley waved at him to stop and poked a stubby, Cheeto-stained finger at the tiny screen. There was a body on the floor.

"It's lilypetal, I recognize the costume."

"How the hell did this happen?" Stanley groaned in despair. He could already see the pile of paperwork they would have to fill out at the end of the stakeout growing with each body that piled up.

"Is that a cup there on the floor? Poisoned maybe? Fuck if I know."

As they studied the lifeless body of lilypetal on the screen, the squad car rolled up and two beat cops served the warrant and towed the culprit away. Who knows why they were arrested or if they were truly guilty. Everything felt a little strange.

Everything in this post is for flavor only

lilypetal was killed by Scotty
Cape90 has been arrested by Federal Agents

It is now Day 2 and you have 24 hours to decide who to eliminate.

Please remember these two things:
1. Votes are not movable
2. You need to vote in the thread with vote tags before you vote in the poll.

If you either move your vote, or you vote in the poll without voting in the thread with vote tags, your vote will be invalidated.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

A thorough search of Lilypetal's body turns up no sign of any legacy.

Cape90 drops a legacy on the floor as he is drug from the house.

Cape90's Legacy reads:
"If you are reading this I am dead. I am town, I have given out a coffee bean from a prize.
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

I wanna say one of Long Con or Marmot are scum but not both for voting Bereft N1. If so probs spews Bereft town.
Sort the rest, I am least confident in ALL of my townreads on S~V~S"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Well... that's lame
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

No regrets

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also also also

WWA I think asked about why I don't think vote manip is scum sided or whatever

My reason is that I think the vote manip is the semi bastard mechanic and that it is designed to encourage all players to vote and vote in the correct and valid way that Rondo has set up.

I think it's ***likely*** randed and Scotty just got hella unlikely if it's not why would wolfs throw a bunch of useless votes on vanity wagons. I suppose you could say it's too play wifom games "these people got votes so they are town or scum" but... meh just doesn't add up to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Also also also also

I'm boooooooooooored

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Spooky Announcement

In the eerie town of Lostpedia, the villagers were abuzz with whispered suspicions. It all started when Sawyer, the enigmatic newcomer, arrived, bearing a box of peculiar candies. The landlord, Mr. Chalk, watched with a wary eye as Sawyer distributed these sugary treats, suspecting there was more to the story than met the eye.

Rumors swirled like spectral mist through the town, hinting at a connection between Sawyer and a notorious online forum known as "Cerberus Con." The townsfolk couldn't help but wonder if Sawyer was a harbinger of death, a modern-day spook, with hidden intentions beneath his friendly facade.

As the shadows lengthened and the moon cast an eerie glow over the town, the town couldn't help but feel a creeping sense of unease. Something was amiss in Lostpedia, and not a single villager could quite put their fingers on it. The candies may have been sweet, but the taste of suspicion lingered in the air, a chilling reminder that even in the most quaint of places, secrets can be the most haunting presence of all.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:28 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am

well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
Cool, so scum porscha votes out Scotty, and Scotty was voted out tbh, I understand

I used several arguments, some to your benefit, some to not. Nor did I jump to a conclusion, but formed a conclusion of the information I have. Then I ultimately chose you > nanook, but that's because you gotta lean somewhere.

If you're town, you should try to approach my posts directly instead of hitting me with a run down sentence. You are not quoting anything tangible. Just hitting with anger, and I feel like that's a strategy to start a fight with me by also avoiding and meeting what I actually said. You are saying that I do not "seek much past pushing the world", but that is objectively false if you actually read my analysis. And even if you skip the longer posts, you'll notice that whilst my first reaction was "this is damning for porscha", my second was "tho Scotty died over Nanook hmm". This directly disproves your accusation and should show that I am solving and considering several worlds. Especially since I use that train of thought in my longer reasoning.

But you seem to be more happy with being Angerey and defending yourself, not solving. Like in this very post, there is zero curiosity in why I am saying something. There is zero attempt at solving my claims. No interest in the claims that are for your benefit, not much interest in my reasoning. You saw me push a wolf you thought, and went for attack mode immediately. This seek and destroy strategy is something I find more common in wolves who want to feign AtE and discourage villagers scum reading them by reacting strongly. Your posts are not generous in their interpretation of what I am saying, like I am just reading a critic here.

Compare the tone in our posts. I am calm, in control of myself, despite these posts of yours. You are not. And that's what makes me unable to town read you here. Because you have no reason as town to react with this outburst of emotion towards my posts. My posts aren't threatening you. They are trying to solve you. This makes me believe this to be fake AtE.
sorry I don't think I saw this boq, I hear you and I think you're still saying a lot of words to scum read me and I acknowledge I could have to some degree been a bit over done last night, I had just gotten home from a crazy day last night and was frayed

but I don't really like the "see i'm calm v. you crazy" argument because it isn't universally alignment indicative and I also think you have played with me enough to not have some idea in your head that "reactive" porscha = wolf porscha and a town porscha is some calm beacon of peace and light lol
I pointed out my calmness so you, if town, would understand that there is no need to go hyper aggro at me from nowhere and take it easy. If you are scum, I wanted to demonstrate to the thread that you were flailing and blowing up my posts (which felt important, because the thread seems to apply your emotional level/aggressiveness to me as well) into something they aren't.

I have seen you as scum be "lol ok" towards sus. I have seen you react like that as town too. I have seen you as town go hyper aggro to being scum read, I have seen you as scum doing that too. My problem with your approach is that the aggressiveness, from my point of view, came from absolutely nowhere, from 0 to 100 in a second. My posts were immediately considered as a threat and slander, and met as such with no desire or curiosity to approach what I was actually saying. Just a desire to find me as scum.

I do not town read what I regard as unnatural anger (which is exploding from nowhere). That looks to me like a wolf who is trying to bully off sus.
I do not town read an immediate desire to OMGUS me. That looks like a defensive wolf to me.
Like, if someone from my pov emotes hard at me, I do feel like they are trying to violently force my reads to change, and that makes me wonder why. Especially druing a night.
There has been no need to go at me as if I am a threat, and imo wolves are more prone to view prodding and theorising as threats than town.

However, another reason to post thoughts like those is to see how the thread acts.
People immediately town read you because of the skill issue thought "emotion = town".

This makes me feel, that if you are town, that folks have TMI'd you. The easiest and laziest town read wolves give is the "Lets town read the angry town". Because 1) you wont have to get OMGUS'd by them (risky). 2. Other people, often town, will come to the same conclusion anyway so you won't stand out. 3. It looks like you are solving. This is super valuable for the game.

This is strengthened by how my slot is then treated. Only WWA and Long Coke have actually read and interacted with my original theorising posts. Long Coke has pressed me for my theories, and garnered material out of that. Thats productive solving. Other people have just shrug written me off as having an argument with you, some have even called me wolfsiding (Lily), some are just asking easy questions and not really caring about the answer (Neon). I am absolutely sure that these accusations I just made will not be met with civility, but another reason to yell and scream or make a cheeky comment.

Like, I feel like my posts and approach have been characterised as a problem for the thread, or nothing. WWA even said that our discussion makes the wolves rub their hands. But this is solving. I am solving you right now, and I am solving the thread as well. I am moving the game forward by exposing thoughts and theories. If I don't do that, I will just tunnel tbh.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Boquise full readslist thanks
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:28 am @Boquise full readslist thanks
You are gonna get a read circle when I am off work tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Circles are cool

ImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Never done one before. Pondered about the read list question when I was in the shower and got the idea to make it into a circle instead to better rep my reads tbh!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

oh and it is Long Con, not Long Coke lmao
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:42 pm I hope this gives you a cookie.
I like cookies.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:00 am
Night 1 Vote
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
Did not vote (5 votes) - JackofHearts2005, Boquise, WindwardAway, Lime Coke, Bereft, Lilypetal
@Long Con do you know why you only had one vote in the night poll when two people voted for you? I'm not shading you here; I think maybe I was paranoid of you, you having fooled me the last two games we played.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, the Spooky Announcement appears to be about you, Long Con. "Cerberus Con" in the village of Lostpedia, lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:51 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
The last time I played with wolf!lily I thought she was town until she slipped or whatever happened, I think you were also a wolf in that game? And I suspected you but retracted it for flimsy reasons because I didn't want to deal with it lol.
Anyway, I digress, I meant to say I don't think lily has a noticeable tonal gap early in the game but it shows up later.
if you mean the game here you actually mech outed me : p still mad abt that
Lol yeah, that one
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooooored

Someone kill long con

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:28 pm long con has been active and has had difficulty getting into this game

lily is a bag of worms

i'm fairly convinced ender is just town, other 3 are lock town

abbie has good vibes and is playing towny but i've not played against scum abbie in ages

wwa feels less like a vulture and i believe they're trying to solve the game, same with cape. i just have particular issues with their play. it could be how they're reading me. which is something i will have to think about

svs hasn't left wolf range at all but has had fakeable towny moments

boq/nook have been playing under the radar but i can't say anything about them really, they've been posting and have had some good moments @Boquise post a full readslist ty

rest i can't say anything about
Here's my problem, I am completely aware that I think your posts are wolfy in every game I've played with you and so far that's had no bearing on your alignment. So I will say that certain things have seemed wolfy from you, but I acknowledge that it very well could be a playstyle difference that I default to reading as wolfy. That's why I agreed with lily but did not completely settle on pushing you. I found some things from you to be towny on D1 because I was trying to move past what I view as a roadblock in trying to read you, the tendency I have to think you're at least tonally wolfy.

That being said, I'm also afraid of overcompensating and giving you too much room to wiggle into my townreads if you are, in fact, a wolf.

Uhhh i guess I'm saying the problem is me, not you. I'm not good at reading you and I probably won't be, but I think eventually there are *some* things that I will be able to find you from.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

A thorough search of Lilypetal's body turns up no sign of any legacy.

Cape90 drops a legacy on the floor as he is drug from the house.

Cape90's Legacy reads:
"If you are reading this I am dead. I am town, I have given out a coffee bean from a prize.
TOWN:
Boquise
WWA
LimeCoke
Princess Abigail
probs Porscha
probs lilypetal

I wanna say one of Long Con or Marmot are scum but not both for voting Bereft N1. If so probs spews Bereft town.
Sort the rest, I am least confident in ALL of my townreads on S~V~S"
Lol, lily didn't leave a legacy
Maybe Robyn was right and lily was scum, then, I kinda doubt she would've overlooked the legacy thing as town

So cape was the factional kill, right?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:09 am Also also also

My reason is that I think the vote manip is the semi bastard mechanic and that it is designed to encourage all players to vote and vote in the correct and valid way that Rondo has set up.

I think it's ***likely*** randed and Scotty just got hella unlikely if it's not why would wolfs throw a bunch of useless votes on vanity wagons. I suppose you could say it's too play wifom games "these people got votes so they are town or scum" but... meh just doesn't add up to me
I also considered that, actually. I even talked about it, but I didn't consider that it could be randomized. The only reason why I didn't think it was related to the 5 of us who didn't vote is because there were 6 ghost votes and not 5, but maybe there's always one ghost vote and then an additional one for each nonvoter.

Also, did we have to vote at night? I assumed it was optional 😬

Anyway, I decided I'm not voting Robyn today. I'm considering Long Con as a contender for "not particularly towny" but I want to hear his defense. Also have other people I'd consider, but I'll talk about them later.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:22 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:28 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am

This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
Cool, so scum porscha votes out Scotty, and Scotty was voted out tbh, I understand

I used several arguments, some to your benefit, some to not. Nor did I jump to a conclusion, but formed a conclusion of the information I have. Then I ultimately chose you > nanook, but that's because you gotta lean somewhere.

If you're town, you should try to approach my posts directly instead of hitting me with a run down sentence. You are not quoting anything tangible. Just hitting with anger, and I feel like that's a strategy to start a fight with me by also avoiding and meeting what I actually said. You are saying that I do not "seek much past pushing the world", but that is objectively false if you actually read my analysis. And even if you skip the longer posts, you'll notice that whilst my first reaction was "this is damning for porscha", my second was "tho Scotty died over Nanook hmm". This directly disproves your accusation and should show that I am solving and considering several worlds. Especially since I use that train of thought in my longer reasoning.

But you seem to be more happy with being Angerey and defending yourself, not solving. Like in this very post, there is zero curiosity in why I am saying something. There is zero attempt at solving my claims. No interest in the claims that are for your benefit, not much interest in my reasoning. You saw me push a wolf you thought, and went for attack mode immediately. This seek and destroy strategy is something I find more common in wolves who want to feign AtE and discourage villagers scum reading them by reacting strongly. Your posts are not generous in their interpretation of what I am saying, like I am just reading a critic here.

Compare the tone in our posts. I am calm, in control of myself, despite these posts of yours. You are not. And that's what makes me unable to town read you here. Because you have no reason as town to react with this outburst of emotion towards my posts. My posts aren't threatening you. They are trying to solve you. This makes me believe this to be fake AtE.
sorry I don't think I saw this boq, I hear you and I think you're still saying a lot of words to scum read me and I acknowledge I could have to some degree been a bit over done last night, I had just gotten home from a crazy day last night and was frayed

but I don't really like the "see i'm calm v. you crazy" argument because it isn't universally alignment indicative and I also think you have played with me enough to not have some idea in your head that "reactive" porscha = wolf porscha and a town porscha is some calm beacon of peace and light lol
I pointed out my calmness so you, if town, would understand that there is no need to go hyper aggro at me from nowhere and take it easy. If you are scum, I wanted to demonstrate to the thread that you were flailing and blowing up my posts (which felt important, because the thread seems to apply your emotional level/aggressiveness to me as well) into something they aren't.

I have seen you as scum be "lol ok" towards sus. I have seen you react like that as town too. I have seen you as town go hyper aggro to being scum read, I have seen you as scum doing that too. My problem with your approach is that the aggressiveness, from my point of view, came from absolutely nowhere, from 0 to 100 in a second. My posts were immediately considered as a threat and slander, and met as such with no desire or curiosity to approach what I was actually saying. Just a desire to find me as scum.

I do not town read what I regard as unnatural anger (which is exploding from nowhere). That looks to me like a wolf who is trying to bully off sus.
I do not town read an immediate desire to OMGUS me. That looks like a defensive wolf to me.
Like, if someone from my pov emotes hard at me, I do feel like they are trying to violently force my reads to change, and that makes me wonder why. Especially druing a night.
There has been no need to go at me as if I am a threat, and imo wolves are more prone to view prodding and theorising as threats than town.

However, another reason to post thoughts like those is to see how the thread acts.
People immediately town read you because of the skill issue thought "emotion = town".

This makes me feel, that if you are town, that folks have TMI'd you. The easiest and laziest town read wolves give is the "Lets town read the angry town". Because 1) you wont have to get OMGUS'd by them (risky). 2. Other people, often town, will come to the same conclusion anyway so you won't stand out. 3. It looks like you are solving. This is super valuable for the game.

This is strengthened by how my slot is then treated. Only WWA and Long Coke have actually read and interacted with my original theorising posts. Long Coke has pressed me for my theories, and garnered material out of that. Thats productive solving. Other people have just shrug written me off as having an argument with you, some have even called me wolfsiding (Lily), some are just asking easy questions and not really caring about the answer (Neon). I am absolutely sure that these accusations I just made will not be met with civility, but another reason to yell and scream or make a cheeky comment.

Like, I feel like my posts and approach have been characterised as a problem for the thread, or nothing. WWA even said that our discussion makes the wolves rub their hands. But this is solving. I am solving you right now, and I am solving the thread as well. I am moving the game forward by exposing thoughts and theories. If I don't do that, I will just tunnel tbh.
You mean Long Con or Lime Coke?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:46 am oh and it is Long Con, not Long Coke lmao
Nvm, I see your answer lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

wwa, ignoring everything relating to lily, why aren't you gonna vote me?

i'd also like a full readslist from u
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:18 am I'm booooooored

Someone kill long con
I'm considering that maybe boq is right, in that Long Con paid more attention to and engaged with the discussion than most of the rest of you

But I have yet to determine if it can still be wolfy or not, I'll have to read it again later and follow up.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am cape is a reasonable kill, i will completely ignore cape's legacy now, and note that brad has dropped off

Partly for reasons I listed in an above response to you - I don't trust my ability to read you, and you did have some towny points on D1.

And then adding the lily thing on top of that just kinda reinforces the idea that I don't need to focus on you today.

I don't have a full readlist nor do I plan on writing one, most people are null or flipflopping in and out of my PoE for lack of a better place to put them.

I'm no longer confident in town!Brad, though, and he's dropped down to a null because his lack of engagement despite being present is kind of concerning. I think Abbi could be scum but I'm not confident on that read. I think you have a decent chance to be town but I'm not 100% on that take as I said. I probably still wouldn't touch Bereft even though I think he's fallen off a bit in activity. I also still think boq and Porscha are both town.

Feel free to ask me about specific names, I wanted to format a proper readlist last night but got too
[continued]
lazy to do it because I've been playing on mobile and didn't feel like copy/pasting the player list and rearranging shit.

Lol I accidentally hit submit, my bad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Oh yeah, Ender is also in my townreads and I still think svs is more likely town, probably with some scum jumping on her.

Most other players I don't have a read on because they haven't posted enough content for me to gauge their alignment.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'm well within wolf range, and i'm gonna hold a 100% townread on schweppes/bereft, can you elaborate on boq and svs

i'm also fairly confident in ender being town
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:52 am
Night 1 Vote
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
@Long Con do you know why you only had one vote in the night poll when two people voted for you? I'm not shading you here; I think maybe I was paranoid of you, you having fooled me the last two games we played.
No, I assume it's a typo? @Justplayingitcool
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:58 am Also, the Spooky Announcement appears to be about you, Long Con. "Cerberus Con" in the village of Lostpedia, lol.
Indeed!

Someone kill long con
Sure, let's do that. No one cares if you're bored, chief.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 am

I also considered that, actually. I even talked about it, but I didn't consider that it could be randomized. The only reason why I didn't think it was related to the 5 of us who didn't vote is because there were 6 ghost votes and not 5, but maybe there's always one ghost vote and then an additional one for each nonvoter.

Anyway, I decided I'm not voting Robyn today. I'm considering Long Con as a contender for "not particularly towny" but I want to hear his defense. Also have other people I'd consider, but I'll talk about them later.
LOL my defense against what?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Heyyyy and Scotty killed Lily, good job, Scot! :noble: Looks like the "tenants" are not the bad guys, and the gov't agents are.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Mind empty kill porscha
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 am

Someone kill long con
I'm considering that maybe boq is right, in that Long Con paid more attention to and engaged with the discussion than most of the rest of you

But I have yet to determine if it can still be wolfy or not, I'll have to read it again later and follow up.
How dare you I've been a beacon of paying attention and being engaged

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am

Why am I scum?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Why me fry me

Also I think it's disingenuous to say Bread isn't doing much or engaged

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:38 am Oh yeah, Ender is also in my townreads and I still think svs is more likely town, probably with some scum jumping on her.

Most other players I don't have a read on because they haven't posted enough content for me to gauge their alignment.
So Brad is bad for being here but not engaged but ender is good for being here and providing substantially less meaningful content

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:52 am
Night 1 Vote
DrWilgy (1 vote) - S~V~S
S~V~S (1 vote) - DrWilgy
No, I assume it's a typo? @Justplayingitcool
S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:58 am Also, the Spooky Announcement appears to be about you, Long Con. "Cerberus Con" in the village of Lostpedia, lol.
Indeed!

Someone kill long con
Sure, let's do that. No one cares if you're bored, chief.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:27 am

LOL my defense against what?
I care if I'm bored and you know what I fucking am boooooooored someone should do something interesting.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:49 am Heyyyy and Scotty killed Lily, good job, Scot! :noble: Looks like the "tenants" are not the bad guys, and the gov't agents are.
Frankly i'll be the judge of if that's a good job or not

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:11 am Shadow vote porscha

I was elated about actually getting her over then massively bummed to see scotty go over instead.

Theoretically possible scotty is mafia but it's hard to see a vengeful mafia making that shot tbh so I'm just treating him as a town flip
Why? Not saying your wrong cause I have no idea and kinda am feeling like Scotty was actually town sadly but why wouldn't a wolf kill Lily?

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”