Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 pm Not a fan of this cagey type of play, Porscha.
I certainly dont mean to be cagey, you have all the freedom in the world
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:59 pm

ah well this alone probably spews lily town lol
How so?
I have long con thought that you are a wolf
Pfft, you just decided that because you were red on my list. :meany:
also my brain kinda feels like its melting from last night but can you remind me if you responded to robyn's defense of your read list? you guys have had some weird interactions, and by weird, ones I read as possibly w/w
The one where she said it's so bad and backward that it's lacking TMI? No, I don't believe I responded to that.
well i'm glad you remembered it, is below, if you would like to comment on it

since you tease that I am omgus'ing you based on the reads list, i'm sure you have a comment about robyn's alignment based on their interesting defense of said reads list
Robyn disagrees with my reads list a great deal. :shrug2: She's allowed to. Maybe she's right.

If you're so sure I have some relevant comment about it, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell me what it's supposed to be? I don't know where you're going with this.
lol. I just ... assume... someone who is trying to solve the game... might have more thoughts on the subject than that.

robyn might be right... robyn is allowed to disagree... and allowed to disagree on the entire list... and you prodded it exactly 0%. not a single question or discussion on which reads are "backwards" or why robyn should just "assume" you are town based on the list.

like i'm just saying if it were me... and I bothered to make an unprompted and large reads list early in the game, I'm doing it for a reason... and if someone comes out of the woodworks to defend me as town because my reads are supposedly trash, I'm going to have some questions or feelings or thoughts about it. you appear to have none and are continuously doubling down on having none. doesn't make sense to act this way from a town perspective
Well, I'm not you, and I don't think or play like you. Even as town. Your insistence that it is relevant does affect me though, and I concede that there may be something to get out of it, I'm just not sure what. I'm not married to that list... it was mostly very shallow GTH-ish reads. So I'm not that inclined to pick points of it and nitpick with Robyn about which suspicions are right and which are wrong.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 pm Not a fan of this cagey type of play, Porscha.
LOL that's not what that means. I mean being coy.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

hi all

I'll catch up late tn, 20 pages is nbd, and I've read the rules a bunch

so we don't know what the night vote's for, right?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Right!

Welcome.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

right

well then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 pm

How so?
I have long con thought that you are a wolf
Pfft, you just decided that because you were red on my list. :meany:
also my brain kinda feels like its melting from last night but can you remind me if you responded to robyn's defense of your read list? you guys have had some weird interactions, and by weird, ones I read as possibly w/w
The one where she said it's so bad and backward that it's lacking TMI? No, I don't believe I responded to that.
well i'm glad you remembered it, is below, if you would like to comment on it

since you tease that I am omgus'ing you based on the reads list, i'm sure you have a comment about robyn's alignment based on their interesting defense of said reads list
Robyn disagrees with my reads list a great deal. :shrug2: She's allowed to. Maybe she's right.

If you're so sure I have some relevant comment about it, why don't you just cut to the chase and tell me what it's supposed to be? I don't know where you're going with this.
lol. I just ... assume... someone who is trying to solve the game... might have more thoughts on the subject than that.

robyn might be right... robyn is allowed to disagree... and allowed to disagree on the entire list... and you prodded it exactly 0%. not a single question or discussion on which reads are "backwards" or why robyn should just "assume" you are town based on the list.

like i'm just saying if it were me... and I bothered to make an unprompted and large reads list early in the game, I'm doing it for a reason... and if someone comes out of the woodworks to defend me as town because my reads are supposedly trash, I'm going to have some questions or feelings or thoughts about it. you appear to have none and are continuously doubling down on having none. doesn't make sense to act this way from a town perspective
Well, I'm not you, and I don't think or play like you. Even as town. Your insistence that it is relevant does affect me though, and I concede that there may be something to get out of it, I'm just not sure what. I'm not married to that list... it was mostly very shallow GTH-ish reads. So I'm not that inclined to pick points of it and nitpick with Robyn about which suspicions are right and which are wrong.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:48 pm
LOL that's not what that means. I mean being coy.
oh I do like being coy, but I was not trying to do that here, sorry

(telling people exactly what is expected right off the bat of a conversation can simply end up in you getting subdued when they respond by giving you the response you said you are looking for, so I like to see how the response of going back and forth goes until I feel I need to be explicit about my point)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:21 pm right

well then
hi, no clue wtf anything is or does
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also long con, I do understand it can be a gth reads list and not deep or meaningful, I just feel you have the capacity to be such an inquiring mind and so little inquiring occurred, surely you can understand my confusion and worry
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lmao did y'all really D1 scotty again
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:24 pm also long con, I do understand it can be a gth reads list and not deep or meaningful, I just feel you have the capacity to be such an inquiring mind and so little inquiring occurred, surely you can understand my confusion and worry
It's tough playing with a lot of people I don't know. There's a lot going on that I can't really follow, like the "omg you are locktown never rescind" and it's on the second page of the game. That kind of stuff, my mind kind of shuts out. I think robyn's analysis of the list was like that. It's so egregiously unlike how I think or play that I just so "sure, ok" and move on.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:25 pm lmao did y'all really D1 scotty again
Sure did! But there was a three-vote manipulation (someone moved all inactive non-voters' votes?), and Porscha was, by apparent votes, was "supposed" to go.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@pyxxy if you do truly read everything, you'll know... but be aware that Daytime elimination votes are NOT changeable, AND this is a flipless game for day and night eliminations.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:24 pm also long con, I do understand it can be a gth reads list and not deep or meaningful, I just feel you have the capacity to be such an inquiring mind and so little inquiring occurred, surely you can understand my confusion and worry
It's tough playing with a lot of people I don't know. There's a lot going on that I can't really follow, like the "omg you are locktown never rescind" and it's on the second page of the game. That kind of stuff, my mind kind of shuts out. I think robyn's analysis of the list was like that. It's so egregiously unlike how I think or play that I just so "sure, ok" and move on.
Sure did! But there was a three-vote manipulation (someone moved all inactive non-voters' votes?), and Porscha was, by apparent votes, was "supposed" to go.
hm... rolling over and giving up instead of poking harder... I suppose I am willing to boil it down to choice of play. i'm still not really townreading your general presence in thread though, I didn't get much reason to townread you after that point either. where is your head at right now?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:35 pm @pyxxy if you do truly read everything, you'll know... but be aware that Daytime elimination votes are NOT changeable, AND this is a flipless game for day and night eliminations.
yeah I saw flipless. I'm not sure I've ever played flipless before. and I saw the whole "vote when you think we've won" thingy. screwy stuff, very Rondo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:34 pm
hm... rolling over and giving up instead of poking harder... I suppose I am willing to boil it down to choice of play. i'm still not really townreading your general presence in thread though, I didn't get much reason to townread you after that point either. where is your head at right now?
I dunno. I'll try to get my thoughts together tomorrow with some rereads. "Rolling over and giving up" is obviously not how I see it. I don't see how I did either of those things. My impression of Robyn is that her opinions of players can change with the breeze. For all I know, she'll agree with the whole list before long... way harder to advance suspicions without flips though.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:46 pm...and I saw the whole "vote when you think we've won" thingy. screwy stuff, very Rondo
:huh: :huh: :huh: I need to reread the first post I think.
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:21 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:18 am Anyway, I feel like this is pretty damning for Porscha.
I feel like it is bad for voters of Scotty
Eh, it also looks bad for people who didn't vote, like me 😒 mainly because I never forget to vote before deadline. I was delaying it because I knew I couldn't move it once I voted, though, and I wasn't sure I had solid enough reasons to case Porscha at the time, and a handful of players hadn't even checked into the thread.

Also, I will backread but I'm outta time for now, I got up to page 8 or 9 so far.
not so sure about that since it was a special power that made scotty die

anyways sup
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Cape90 »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:21 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:20 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:19 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:11 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:10 am I mean him/marmot/wilgy are just kind of there

Boqs reads feel eh, but I also understand that like he really hasn't been here long. Highlight is the WWA read but nothing else stook out
Is my Abigail read eh?
I honestly forgot about that because it was so early

But like.. kinda. It was an easy townread to make
Is Abigail an easy town read from your pov?
Honestly this game yeah
Why?
And why isn't my sus on WWA easy, and instead noteworthy? WWA was the most sussed player at early game iirc
I didn't perceive WWA as the most sussed early game and I was there tbh but i guess there is disagreement
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
okay someone catch me up on how the mech doesnt look good for porscha like what?

I mean her talking previously didn't look towny to me but im also on the more reluctant side to push porscha rn
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
never mind ur town, uh help me find wolves besides robyn because im lazy
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

eh its one of robyn/lily, i just don't really like thier start of night 1 interactions very much looking over both sides. It's hard to think of what's wolfier
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
Cool, so scum porscha votes out Scotty, and Scotty was voted out tbh, I understand

I used several arguments, some to your benefit, some to not. Nor did I jump to a conclusion, but formed a conclusion of the information I have. Then I ultimately chose you > nanook, but that's because you gotta lean somewhere.

If you're town, you should try to approach my posts directly instead of hitting me with a run down sentence. You are not quoting anything tangible. Just hitting with anger, and I feel like that's a strategy to start a fight with me by also avoiding and meeting what I actually said. You are saying that I do not "seek much past pushing the world", but that is objectively false if you actually read my analysis. And even if you skip the longer posts, you'll notice that whilst my first reaction was "this is damning for porscha", my second was "tho Scotty died over Nanook hmm". This directly disproves your accusation and should show that I am solving and considering several worlds. Especially since I use that train of thought in my longer reasoning.

But you seem to be more happy with being Angerey and defending yourself, not solving. Like in this very post, there is zero curiosity in why I am saying something. There is zero attempt at solving my claims. No interest in the claims that are for your benefit, not much interest in my reasoning. You saw me push a wolf you thought, and went for attack mode immediately. This seek and destroy strategy is something I find more common in wolves who want to feign AtE and discourage villagers scum reading them by reacting strongly. Your posts are not generous in their interpretation of what I am saying, like I am just reading a critic here.

Compare the tone in our posts. I am calm, in control of myself, despite these posts of yours. You are not. And that's what makes me unable to town read you here. Because you have no reason as town to react with this outburst of emotion towards my posts. My posts aren't threatening you. They are trying to solve you. This makes me believe this to be fake AtE.
IMO both robyn and lily have had a decent amount of AtE in their interactions
Thoughts there?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am Town:
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
dang i have been forgotten about... :(
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:09 am Cape should be on there to.

I looked at the vote list and realized I forgot.
lol nvm
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The mech thing for Porscha means that she was saved from being eliminated by the vote manipulation.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con on page 18 is all wolfy posts though tbh
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh i thought the CW was NANOOK, that's why I was wondering, i have a bad memory
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:32 pm Long Con on page 18 is all wolfy posts though tbh
That's just my natural charm.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

well it's not like i am being towny
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
i have no idea anymore but i townread boq/wwa/porscha/LimeCoke out of the night and scumread robyn a lil less and lily maybe a tad more (still think lily town)
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:37 pm well it's not like i am being towny
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
i have no idea anymore but i townread boq/wwa/porscha/LimeCoke out of the night and scumread robyn a lil less and lily maybe a tad more (still think lily town)
can you do what i desire the most; post a full reads list?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

so if we don't know what the poll is for

should we decide on someone to vote ahead of time and see what happens?

(pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me)

(this post is oceanland 2.0)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

i wanna be the boshy
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:15 pm @Lilypetal I've only read the exchange in the above post from robyn, but how have they been treating you in bad faith. I don't see it in that exchange.
if marmot is wolf robyn is town
got it
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:40 pm
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
TOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot
Long Con (one between him and Marmot and yes this is a wagon read)

then the only one i missed is pyxxy which right now Idk.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
The last time I played with wolf!lily I thought she was town until she slipped or whatever happened, I think you were also a wolf in that game? And I suspected you but retracted it for flimsy reasons because I didn't want to deal with it lol.
Anyway, I digress, I meant to say I don't think lily has a noticeable tonal gap early in the game but it shows up later.
if you mean the game here you actually mech outed me : p still mad abt that
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sounds juicy.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:46 pm @Lilypetal

I'm sorry queen, can we start over?

would you like to attempt masonry with me again?
lmao

shore but idk how much more im posting in n1, so if im alive tomorrow yea ofc
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

so stupid

@Scotty don't kill lily
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i would very much like to kill lily, her play is bottom barrel and fucking nonsensical, truly atrocious. but the question of porscha's that i've ignored, i don't find her scummy. she's an intelligent person and can snap out of this nonsense. i would very much like to kill her for everything that she's done, it would be very gratifying. and scotty would probably follow me. but in the killing wolves department i can't see her as a wolf for all this terrible terrible play. she should live for now and i will chop her myself if she continues to play so fucking awfully.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

man just shush
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

your posts feel AI generated its like insane
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

bereft/brad/porscha/ender (0)
cape/abbie/wwa (1 max)
svs
boq/nook
jack/wigly/pyxxy/marmot (null)
lily/long con
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

long con has been active and has had difficulty getting into this game

lily is a bag of worms

i'm fairly convinced ender is just town, other 3 are lock town

abbie has good vibes and is playing towny but i've not played against scum abbie in ages

wwa feels less like a vulture and i believe they're trying to solve the game, same with cape. i just have particular issues with their play. it could be how they're reading me. which is something i will have to think about

svs hasn't left wolf range at all but has had fakeable towny moments

boq/nook have been playing under the radar but i can't say anything about them really, they've been posting and have had some good moments @Boquise post a full readslist ty

rest i can't say anything about
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i'll play more later, i'm on tilt still and something something it's not worth it to play
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 pm Host announcement: Since it is Day 1 and there seems to have been some confusion about the voting protocol Rondo is going to let those who did it incorrectly slide and accept your votes. Going forward, remember two things:

1. Votes are not movable
2. You need to vote in the thread with vote tags before you vote in the poll.

If you either move your vote, or you vote in the poll without voting in the thread with vote tags, your vote will be invalidated.
@DrWilgy not sure of many things. Not sure what this poll is for, not sure why you voted for me, if it even means anything, and if it not counting even matters.

But assuming this applies also to night polls, you have to post tags first before you vote in the poll.
Oh, ok. [VOTE: SVS] aubergine.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I hope this gives you a cookie.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:41 pm so if we don't know what the poll is for

should we decide on someone to vote ahead of time and see what happens?

(pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me pick me)

(this post is oceanland 2.0)
I'm sorry boss. SVS gets the cookie.
Image Image Image
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:16 pm

This feels rand>wolfy

Cool, so scum porscha votes out Scotty, and Scotty was voted out tbh, I understand

I used several arguments, some to your benefit, some to not. Nor did I jump to a conclusion, but formed a conclusion of the information I have. Then I ultimately chose you > nanook, but that's because you gotta lean somewhere.

If you're town, you should try to approach my posts directly instead of hitting me with a run down sentence. You are not quoting anything tangible. Just hitting with anger, and I feel like that's a strategy to start a fight with me by also avoiding and meeting what I actually said. You are saying that I do not "seek much past pushing the world", but that is objectively false if you actually read my analysis. And even if you skip the longer posts, you'll notice that whilst my first reaction was "this is damning for porscha", my second was "tho Scotty died over Nanook hmm". This directly disproves your accusation and should show that I am solving and considering several worlds. Especially since I use that train of thought in my longer reasoning.

But you seem to be more happy with being Angerey and defending yourself, not solving. Like in this very post, there is zero curiosity in why I am saying something. There is zero attempt at solving my claims. No interest in the claims that are for your benefit, not much interest in my reasoning. You saw me push a wolf you thought, and went for attack mode immediately. This seek and destroy strategy is something I find more common in wolves who want to feign AtE and discourage villagers scum reading them by reacting strongly. Your posts are not generous in their interpretation of what I am saying, like I am just reading a critic here.

Compare the tone in our posts. I am calm, in control of myself, despite these posts of yours. You are not. And that's what makes me unable to town read you here. Because you have no reason as town to react with this outburst of emotion towards my posts. My posts aren't threatening you. They are trying to solve you. This makes me believe this to be fake AtE.
IMO both robyn and lily have had a decent amount of AtE in their interactions
Thoughts there?
I dislike their AtE too and makes the game less enjoyable
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

This feels rand>wolfy

sorry I don't think I saw this boq, I hear you and I think you're still saying a lot of words to scum read me and I acknowledge I could have to some degree been a bit over done last night, I had just gotten home from a crazy day last night and was frayed

but I don't really like the "see i'm calm v. you crazy" argument because it isn't universally alignment indicative and I also think you have played with me enough to not have some idea in your head that "reactive" porscha = wolf porscha and a town porscha is some calm beacon of peace and light lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also boq, outside of you, I think I have been solving plenty, so while I understand in my point vs your point you feel I'm not solving, I provided scenarios that were possible outside of what you suggested - and while I might have done so emotionally, I *did* provide alternatives to your suggestion (that might point away from your conclusion) - and yet you still accuse me of doing nothing except trying to "divert" you or "drop it," as you said. so I feel like I say, here are some suggestions that you should consider that do not necessarily include me as the wolf in your conclusion. and you spin it as "oh porscha is being emotional and therefore only defensive, and her alternative worlds as provided are only there to make me try and think it is not her" instead of *being open* (remember how I said you were being narrow) and considering, "well yeah, those other worlds do possibly exist, and it isn't possible to know the difference between scotty, porscha, and nook being all t/t/t or if nook or porscha was a wolf, so trying to draw a conclusion specifically from the mech and not how porscha has played the rest of the game might not be a great idea"

I know you say that you stayed open to other ideas - maybe you said you were - but it didn't feel like you actually were. saying you are doing something while the action does not align, is a valid reason for me to be suspicious of your motives, and why it felt like there was agenda. we can all *say* things without doing them, and try to point at it later as reference, "oh well I SAID I was open to other ideas" - yeah sure you say that, but when I presented the other ideas and those ideas offered me refuge away from your conclusion that specifically ended on me - you resorted to treating me like a child and calling my emotions wolfy because of reasons like writing in run on sentences, or using a curse word, or postulating theories that would mean I'm not a wolf. you didn't combat my theories or verbally display consideration for my ideas, you attacked me for how I presented them. so for me to believe you are doing what you said you were doing - being open - is very hard.

all of this being said, I am willing to be amenable that I did have a lot of fire behind what I said, but I think the reasons provided for that fire are valid. hope that makes sense

and sorry about my "run on" sentence, mister teacher man
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:47 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:40 pm
btw welcome pyxxy

uh
TOWN:

WWA
Boq
Porscha
Lime Coke
Princess Abigail

LIGHT TOWN:

Bereft
lilypetal
S~V~S
EnderWiggin

LIGHT WOLF:

DrWigly
robyn
JOH2005
NANOOK

1 WOLF:

Marmot
Long Con (one between him and Marmot and yes this is a wagon read)

then the only one i missed is pyxxy which right now Idk.
_we used to have something special, you and I_

Return to “Previous Rackets”