Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:37 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:27 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:22 am

you seem very like "im town trust me bro im doing the things i do when im town" which I don't rly agree with?

but at the same time i think as a wolf you'd be more self aware of how you're coming off which is why idk
okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.
i don't rly see u as not afraid of confrontation or specifically confident
Porscha may not be afraid of confrontation. 😤

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
do you want me to confront you brad
I would love that. 🥺
Brad, you are being a very bad boy. We both know that you are wasting posts and clogging the thread with nonsense and emojis because you are choosing to act out for attention. That is not how good boys act. I will ask politely the first time: Please correct your behavior. Be the good boy I know you can be. <3
My reads are basically the same but add you and Lily to townreads I'm vibing anyways.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:36 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
Additionally I did not say or do anything to indicate that I am leading to a thought that is only said in your imagination, "so lets drop it," but the TRUTH is we DONT know what happened. we can only speculate
It is cool then that I specifically wrote "I feel lead to". So like. Lol at wanting to point this out. I am aware? That's why I wrote "I feel".

Yes, so speculate please instead tbh. Why was Scotty chosen over Nanook? Does this make Nanook scum?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:48 am

okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
Brad, you are being a very bad boy. We both know that you are wasting posts and clogging the thread with nonsense and emojis because you are choosing to act out for attention. That is not how good boys act. I will ask politely the first time: Please correct your behavior. Be the good boy I know you can be. <3
My reads are basically the same but add you and Lily to townreads I'm vibing anyways.
no but my posts are SO BAD and awful and u should be angry that im SO wolfy!!
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:49 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
they’re awful opinion wise not alignment wise, to clarify, you’ve not been scummy but again everything you’ve produced has been bad
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
And who said THAT!? 😡
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:50 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
they’re awful opinion wise not alignment wise, to clarify, you’ve not been scummy but again everything you’ve produced has been bad
which opinions do u have problems with ur like not interacting with me and just being weird

either go to bed or talk to me like a human
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:50 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
Oh you have.

Yeah I can yell at you.

You're wrong and you should be ashamed.

Now begone.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:47 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
please stop LOL
I am doing my best to ensure he is productive! You can't tell me you prefer his random nonsense posts...
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
I kinda disagree with that argument looking contrived because I don't think that was the main point, but this post looks like towny frustration to me

Congratulations, I don't really want you to get voted out anymore
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:57 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:47 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
please stop LOL
I am doing my best to ensure he is productive! You can't tell me you prefer his random nonsense posts...
You don't?

Dammit! 😭
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:00 am

This feels rand>wolfy

I kinda disagree with that argument looking contrived because I don't think that was the main point, but this post looks like towny frustration to me

Good post Squidward!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:49 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Additionally I did not say or do anything to indicate that I am leading to a thought that is only said in your imagination, "so lets drop it," but the TRUTH is we DONT know what happened. we can only speculate
It is cool then that I specifically wrote "I feel lead to". So like. Lol at wanting to point this out. I am aware? That's why I wrote "I feel".

Yes, so speculate please instead tbh. Why was Scotty chosen over Nanook? Does this make Nanook scum?
Yeah... and I'm saying that you can say that to make me look bad, but it's just made up and didn't happen... It is cool then that I specifically wrote, "I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive..." like... nanook is always infinitely easier to shrug yeet. we can consider reading into it the way you have, but at this exact moment in time I do not believe you can assert that it is particularly indicative for nook one way or another. like I said, whatever happened seems to have benefitted wolves since town scotty dies, it supposedly "makes me look bad" , and now it also makes nook look worse. but we also don't know exactly who or how those votes are controlled. so to presume it means anything wolfy or alignment indicative is still jumping to conclusions. and yes, if we jump to that conclusion, I think it *likely* is related to wolves having *some sort* of control of them, but I dont know to what extent either. so ...
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sorry boq ily I dont mean to be so abrasive I just really do not / did not understand how svs jumped onto your assumptions with no real thought and lily can't read me there either. too much nonsense to handle in 1 go
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Yeah now I regret not just voting Nook.

Stupid ass decision by me.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:03 am sorry boq ily I dont mean to be so abrasive I just really do not / did not understand how svs jumped onto your assumptions with no real thought and lily can't read me there either. too much nonsense to handle in 1 go
wat
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:03 am Yeah now I regret not just voting Nook.

nook could also be town tho
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

we should just kill robyn because robyn is either

a) a wolf

or

b) a villager that would be hilarious to kill
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:03 am Yeah now I regret not just voting Nook.

nook could also be town tho
Don't say that.

Although maybe but that has me wondering if I'm going in the wrong direction.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like if there was a guaranteed universe that porscha/scotty/nanook contains 1 wolf then yes it's nanook. but I cannot guarantee that world and I dont feel the need to solely focus on it like it is the most likely world when if nook is also town then the wolves still do the exact same play. so if I cannot differentiate between how the wolves would play based around nanook, then I have no answer for you
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Town:
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

yeh robyn is a wolf
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:01 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Good post Squidward!
I don't think I said anything particularly great, wdym?

I can say that I'm not really a sucker for AtE and I don't default to townreading it, so this was a genuine opinion from me, I think it's town!Porscha.

But in that case I would actually think that wolves would be pushing her now, and I am unsure if I should reevaluate Robyn? I still think boquise is town and probably Porscha vs boq is something wolves are having a heyday with because it will spark a lot of divisive opinions.

I don't think lily is being super scummy or super towny but at least she's involved in the discussion, to the same degree that Robyn is, but neither is involved directly enough to warrant a clear.

And YOU are just doing Brad things, but you're sitting on the sidelines making unrelated comments which does actually have me concerned now, because that's where a wolf would want to be. Not jumping directly into the Porscha vs boq thing but commenting on posts from other players who are commenting directly on that.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Cape should be on there to.

I looked at the vote list and realized I forgot.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:04 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:03 am sorry boq ily I dont mean to be so abrasive I just really do not / did not understand how svs jumped onto your assumptions with no real thought and lily can't read me there either. too much nonsense to handle in 1 go
wat
I feel like i'm being kind of bitchy but I am trying to articulate the issues, that being said I imagine he probably feels like "bro wtf all I did was postulate a world and give a possible read from it and I even asked people to add their own postulations so how can porscha be saying I made all this up with agenda right now tbh" but I think I just want to be heard and understood and then I can get over it and see more clearly how to read boq
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am Town:
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am yeh robyn is a wolf
cage fight on robyn read. round one. go
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:49 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

Idk if she trs me or not but atp it's entirely reasonable if she does imo
what have you done for someone to get a town gutread on you
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:51 am Either Nook or Porscha to me I don't feel like voting Scotty.
go porscha imo

(this is my implicit response to u nook)
this shit makes 0 sense if robyn is town

idk

in a setup where ur vote is final how can u possibly vote nook then ask nook probing questions to discern alignment? it just seems entirely fake

and the last post is just awful lol

gives me the vibe of a wolf who is going through the motions
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:11 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am [VOTE: Nook] aubergine

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:49 am

Idk if she trs me or not but atp it's entirely reasonable if she does imo
what have you done for someone to get a town gutread on you
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:51 am Either Nook or Porscha to me I don't feel like voting Scotty.
go porscha imo

(this is my implicit response to u nook)
this shit makes 0 sense if robyn is town

idk

in a setup where ur vote is final how can u possibly vote nook then ask nook probing questions to discern alignment? it just seems entirely fake

and the last post is just awful lol

gives me the vibe of a wolf who is going through the motions
Oh yeah, wolf!Robyn would definitely want Scotty to die over Nook based on that
Yikes
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn is powerwolfing in the most boring way possible
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i think atm

porscha town

nook town

robyn wolf

murder robyn asap
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Gonna process Porscha's posts before I see if my read changes.

Feel slightly eh that people are immediately town reading anger. If she is town, I believe there's scum there.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:09 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:01 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Good post Squidward!
I don't think I said anything particularly great, wdym?

I can say that I'm not really a sucker for AtE and I don't default to townreading it, so this was a genuine opinion from me, I think it's town!Porscha.

But in that case I would actually think that wolves would be pushing her now, and I am unsure if I should reevaluate Robyn? I still think boquise is town and probably Porscha vs boq is something wolves are having a heyday with because it will spark a lot of divisive opinions.

I don't think lily is being super scummy or super towny but at least she's involved in the discussion, to the same degree that Robyn is, but neither is involved directly enough to warrant a clear.

And YOU are just doing Brad things, but you're sitting on the sidelines making unrelated comments which does actually have me concerned now, because that's where a wolf would want to be. Not jumping directly into the Porscha vs boq thing but commenting on posts from other players who are commenting directly on that.
I was talking about the part about you not wanting to vote out Porscha anymore because she's my partner and I'm trying to pocket you through that because I was thinking of the same read.

With me I'm sorta just in an oddly fun mood right now where I don't want to really think about the actual game and reads and just have a good time for a bit.

You've seen this from me a few times it isn't new. I'll hit back into solving areas when I feel it.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

wwa's posts and general vibe have been incredibly towny, handling of porscha is S+

boq seems towny but boq can post like this as town and is most likely incorrect in his sus on porscha, if he continues wolfsiding prolly kill
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:13 am i think atm

porscha town

nook town

robyn wolf

murder robyn asap
I'll buy that theory tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am wwa's posts and general vibe have been incredibly towny, handling of porscha is S+

boq seems towny but boq can post like this as wolf and is most likely incorrect in his sus on porscha, if he continues wolfsiding prolly kill
ebwop
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am Gonna process Porscha's posts before I see if my read changes.

Feel slightly eh that people are immediately town reading anger. If she is town, I believe there's scum there.
Yeah it's probably Robyn
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

@robyn you said in the midst of Porscha talking with me that she is town. What made you come to that conclusion?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am wwa's posts and general vibe have been incredibly towny, handling of porscha is S+

boq seems towny but boq can post like this as town and is most likely incorrect in his sus on porscha, if he continues wolfsiding prolly kill
"continues wolfsiding" means I am wolfsiding right now. Consider my arms crossed with a big :really: face tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:15 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am Gonna process Porscha's posts before I see if my read changes.

Yeah it's probably Robyn
Yeah, or Lily.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:15 am

boq seems towny but boq can post like this as wolf and is most likely incorrect in his sus on porscha, if he continues wolfsiding prolly kill
ebwop
I was gonna tunnel Boq for fun but then WWA tiwnread him and that has given me incentive to not do so.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:16 am

"continues wolfsiding" means I am wolfsiding right now. Consider my arms crossed with a big :really: face tbh
i just said i think porscha is town and you're misreading her thus you're "wolfsiding"

my point is that when a good player pushes a town, especially a more lhf-y town that doesn't mean they're a wolf. If it continues throughout the game it's more likely they're a wolf. I don't see what's the problem with this take or why you would have any issues unless you're misreading it
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:17 am

Yeah it's probably Robyn
Yeah, or Lily.
lol why
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:17 am

Yeah it's probably Robyn
Yeah, or Lily.
Yeah, that's the other possibility
I haven't ruled it out, I just think it's more likely Robyn than lily
I briefly considered if they could be partnered but concluded it's probably a dumb idea
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Seanzie
Wilgy
Jackofhearts
Marmot
SVS
Boq
Nook
LongCon

These are the people I'm not townreading.

Are the full wolf'd team in this batch of names?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm going to sleep.

Later!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:02 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:29 am
SVS is also weird
You noticed :cloud9:
Hot
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:08 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:05 am can’t, have to sleep, work in 3h

go read the thread and make posts and get a world view, there’s enough content to read

i just think everything except the porscha read that you’ve done has been awful, i think you can improve, but rn i’d have you

take this as encouragement even though i’m being serious, i didn’t like your post calling me bad for suspecting you either
ye idc cuz you're either a wolf who is taking advantage of me being late to thread or you're just skill issue'd town and if you won't work with me w/e

nothing about my play has been bad or wolfy
Cool Lily is town I was right to name her my mason

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Towny indignation is towny

ImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:02 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:49 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Yeah... and I'm saying that you can say that to make me look bad, but it's just made up and didn't happen... It is cool then that I specifically wrote, "I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive..." like... nanook is always infinitely easier to shrug yeet. we can consider reading into it the way you have, but at this exact moment in time I do not believe you can assert that it is particularly indicative for nook one way or another. like I said, whatever happened seems to have benefitted wolves since town scotty dies, it supposedly "makes me look bad" , and now it also makes nook look worse. but we also don't know exactly who or how those votes are controlled. so to presume it means anything wolfy or alignment indicative is still jumping to conclusions. and yes, if we jump to that conclusion, I think it *likely* is related to wolves having *some sort* of control of them, but I dont know to what extent either. so ...
"I feel X"
"That's just your imagination!"
"Yes, that's what I said."

There is no attempt to make you look bad in that sentence by saying things you haven't said since I am clearly saying it is my feeling.

I have theorised. I am open with it. I have a thought process. I am allowed to do that and it is my duty as town to do it. It is wolves' duty to squanch that sort of discussion by sussing the Silver's intentions from the get go. I have asserted my thoughts, but I haven't been assertive with what I am saying is the truth, considering I called it theorycrafting and asked for other thoughts.

And yes, it is cool that you say that. Since Scotty did die.

I saw your apology for being abrasive and it is whatever. It is a game. I generally scum read this type of sudden abbressiveness, but I am also taking note of people not only immediately town reading your emotions, but also start to make my posts into something they aren't. That this is some sort of villager Thunderdome (thus I am a part of the problem), or that I am even scummy (without even interacting with what I am saying).

This makes me feel even more that I am onto something and have to be discredited.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ftr i never said its a villager thunderdome, I said I was afraid wolves would try to turn it into one because I think you're both town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

This feels rand>wolfy
Uh... why?

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”