Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:14 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:04 am
Vote Count

Scotty - (6) 3+ Voters: Bereft, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lilypetal
Porscha - (4) Voters: Boquise, Lime Coke, EnderWiggin,
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - (3) Voters: Marmot, robyn, Long Con
WindwardAway - (2) 1 + Voters: Scotty
robyn - (2) 1+ Voters: Cape90
Lilypetal - (1) Voters: S~V~S
Dr Wilgy - (1) 1 + :Voters:

No one - Game is over we have won - (0)

Invalid - (5) Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Seanzie, Porscha, Windward Away, DrWilgy

I'm confused, so those of us who didn't place votes by eod got assigned to Scotty, me, Robyn, and Wilgy? I assumed it was just on scotty but this is wild. Particularly because that's 6 extra votes but only 5 non-voters. So the vote manipulator is likely not one of the nonvoters (voting was mandatory anyway, so that wouldn't have been a possible mechanic to force someone not to vote).

Also yeah, this answers my question about how many voters there were on Porscha in comparison.

So there are two ways to look at this:
1. Porscha is scum and the scumteam manipulated the votes to ensure her survival.
2. Porscha is town and the scumteam manipulated the votes to trick us into thinking she's scum.

Discuss.
Looks like a scum ability yeah.

Lets also add this into the variable.
"Scum preferred Scotty dying over Nanook".

I think this becomes a thing of occam's razors.
Is there a limit to this ability? An X usage? In that case, if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then theres no point in using it.
There is also no point in using this ability regardless of X usages, if the wagons are t vs t vs t. Why show a card for town so early? It will only make us better at planning things with our votes.

So in a t vs t vs t world, this ability is very unlikely to be used. I only see it happening if it is an automatic thing (but still, votes on Scotty over Nanook is a variable. Perhaps Nanook is regarded as more scummy? Therefore an easier misyeet in the future? Perhaps he'd lead a Porscha wagon tomorrow? True. But if Porscha flipped town here he'd look bad next day anyway, and Scotty is still pushable. Idk, I havent read all posts)

I feel decently okay with eliminating a t vs t vs t world.

With the information we currently have, we are then at
1 of Porscha/Nanook is scum.

It sucks to lose a teammate at D1. It would also instantly clear the voters on Porscha. So scum would need to protect her. It doesnt seem like this ability immediately incriminates anyone else, so it is pretty safe. Get a D1 misyeet, Porscha possibly dying D2 but with a chance to muddy the waters and perhaps either get Nanook or someone else entirely. Town forget easily. The caveat is that Scotty died over Nanook. Perhaps it would look too incriminating to have Nanook die there. It'd look like an obvious save... so if Porscha is town... why not just do that?

If Porscha is town, however, I can see why scum!Nanook would want her alive for another day. It means he can push her tomorrow, he wont have to face as much scrutinity as he'd face D2 if Porscha flipped town today. Scum team gets 2 misyeets in a row and enters D3. This could be important depending on scum's other abilities. If Like I said, Scotty dying over Porscha could indicate that scum wants Nanook to keep pushing Porscha tomorrow. Tho I wonder why scum!Nanook wouldnt just go for his pet tunnel and try to bs his way through D2 instead of getting Scotty.

Should probably read the reads Scotty revealed whilst being alive.

Occam's razors feel atm Porscha scum > Nanook scum.
Feel free to peck holes in my theorycraft tbh
Tbh, the only reason I didn't discuss nanook was because he's always on the low end of the postcount and I assumed scum expected as much. Scotty was a highposter, so scum would naturally prefer to kill scotty over nook if they're both town, not necessarily because of read accuracy but because of perceived threat level due to post count.

Also, if porscha is scum, I wouldn't clear all of her voters if the manipulation is a scum ability. They could safely have one of their own vote her while knowing it won't be enough to kill her, since they can manipulate. Or at least that's how I'm viewing it. That being said, no, I don't think all of the scum would pile on their partner because then town can control the dog pile.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by Porscha »

am I being gaslit for real right now? if the mechanic *were* to work as boq explains it, the wolves say to themselves "oh we want scotty over. and then porscha also looks bad. win win." and that's that. like are - we ???? i'm stuttering
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am in utter disbelief of this discussion with these people this evening. wow
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh wait Scotty died instead.

Okay whoops then Porscha's still in the game...that's fine I only regret voting her now unless that vote was right.

Hiiii Porschaaaaa!!!
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
???????????????? how do I seem wolfy?????????????
you seem very like "im town trust me bro im doing the things i do when im town" which I don't rly agree with?

but at the same time i think as a wolf you'd be more self aware of how you're coming off which is why idk
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am am I being gaslit for real right now? if the mechanic *were* to work as boq explains it, the wolves say to themselves "oh we want scotty over. and then porscha also looks bad. win win." and that's that. like are - we ???? i'm stuttering
If you're town, then yeah, that's exactly what I've been saying, too. It would allow wolves two misyeets in a row. But that's why I asked for a discussion first, while it's night, and while nobody can vote. I don't want to jump straight into turboing you on D2 if there's still a chance it's all just a setup to make you look bad, because that would be wasting two days killing town. If you're scum, then yeah, it would be fine (but I'd still prefer not to turbo so we'd have time for discussion).

So yeah, if you're town then you're currently in the best position to figure out which of the reads on you are stinky.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
I sincerely don't believe you can explain this without making huge assumptions riddled with agenda, but I do invite you to try
You are very aggressive in your defence. You use words like "made up mechanic" and "fake applying" to downplay what happened. There is a focus on "we dont know whats going on" that I feel lead to "so lets drop it", which I think is what you want us to do. The last part "that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao" is passive-aggressive and downplaying the theories.

It is like you are newly awake and have a gun in your hand tbh. Like, instead of trying to understand what's going on you are focusing on the fact that we currently don't know what's going on. And I find that to be a wolfy reaction to what's happening tbh

If you are town, should you not be interested in that scum saved you and went for Scotty over Nanook? Instead of aggressively defending yourself, that is tbh.
Boq is probably town, that was a very good way of explaining the situation
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I haven't read a single thing Boq has posted because he began posting right now.

Can I tunnel him blindly?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 am @Porscha if ur town robyn is prolly a wolf cuz they're lazily POEing us and trying to get me murdered for bad reasons

atm im unsure because you don't rly seem too towny

so idk whats ur opinion
this is such an awful post, everything you’re producing is bad, go read the thread in full and stop whatever this is, because it sucks
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Boq is probably town, that was a very good way of explaining the situation
Awwww don't say that. :(
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:22 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
you seem very like "im town trust me bro im doing the things i do when im town" which I don't rly agree with?

but at the same time i think as a wolf you'd be more self aware of how you're coming off which is why idk
okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 am @Porscha if ur town robyn is prolly a wolf cuz they're lazily POEing us and trying to get me murdered for bad reasons

so idk whats ur opinion
this is such an awful post, everything you’re producing is bad, go read the thread in full and stop whatever this is, because it sucks
Robyn you seem very very agitated, did you get caught again?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am am I being gaslit for real right now? if the mechanic *were* to work as boq explains it, the wolves say to themselves "oh we want scotty over. and then porscha also looks bad. win win." and that's that. like are - we ???? i'm stuttering
Sadly, I do not know your alignment, so I will have to consider the possibility that you are a wolf. And also consider that the wolf chose Scotty over Nanook, and how that affects your alignment tbh
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

The only gaslighting YOU'RE doing is YOUR MOM!
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am I haven't read a single thing Boq has posted because he began posting right now.

Can I tunnel him blindly?
Go for it tbh, lime coke is my favourite flavour after all tbh
You have my permission to die tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

This feels rand>wolfy

no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:27 am

so idk whats ur opinion
lily’s play has been tilting me regardless of her read on me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 am
The only gaslighting YOU'RE doing is YOUR MOM!
:wowee:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:31 am

so idk whats ur opinion
have you considered that it might be alignment indicative and would you like to share your thoughts on that
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

so idk whats ur opinion
yo stop being cringe no one cares
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

also porscha town
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

so idk whats ur opinion
thank god
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

god forbid i lazily post late into a day imma tilt robyn by going "this person is town" and tabbing out

fucking goofball
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:32 am

so idk whats ur opinion
have you considered that it might be alignment indicative and would you like to share your thoughts on that
Yes Robyn, tell us how that makes you feel and what you think you can do about it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am

This feels rand>wolfy

no, if i'm a wolf, I always fucking vote off scotty over nook there even if they are both town because nook didn't do jack in comparison to scotty... scotty had more townreads and would get more if left alive... that is obvious to me and when you used "scotty v nanook = PORSCHA WOLF" as an argument, that felt contrived, not thought out, and therefore I felt your posts had agenda and you made a lot of speculation in a narrow focus instead of "oh maybe this, maybe that, unsure" it wasn't broad, so your attempt at "Explanation" didn't feel real to me and it felt like an opportunistic way to jump to a conclusion that is generally agreeable "wouldn't be surprised if there was some vote manipulation that wolves had some sort of control over" but to specifically push worlds and not seek much past pushing the world and that is why it tasted so disgusting in my mouth to read your posts and yes my reaction reflects that
Additionally I did not say or do anything to indicate that I am leading to a thought that is only said in your imagination, "so lets drop it," but the TRUTH is we DONT know what happened. we can only speculate
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:27 am

okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.
i don't rly see u as not afraid of confrontation or specifically confident
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay guys here's a fun deal I'm running with.

Since Scooter is dead I'm just going to consider him mafia, and that Lily is spewed town because of him trying to shade her for having no progression when she just started playing the game.

So Lily town and I won't be voting her this game.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:37 am

I think that's blatantly obvious this page to the point I have to question the authenticity if your answer
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn is either

1) a very bad wolf

2) tilted for 0 reason and being annoying

or hopefully 3) a villager who doesn't believe their bad SR and is just trying to make me put more effort in

hoping for 3 but doubtful
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:39 am

I think that's blatantly obvious this page to the point I have to question the authenticity of* your answer
ebwop

at least robyn has the grace to townread me by recognizing as town or wolf that I town told
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:39 am robyn is either

1) a very bad wolf

2) tilted for 0 reason and being annoying

or hopefully 3) a villager who doesn't believe their bad SR and is just trying to make me put more effort in

hoping for 3 but doubtful
wolfy post m'lady
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I think that's blatantly obvious this page to the point I have to question the authenticity if your answer
this is like what u say every game to me and every time im town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also robyn ignoring my ai question on lily also maybe wolfy post m'lord but they might have not seen it yet idk
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

idk why im never allowed to just like not have the same vibe read as how u think ur coming off

i always am INAUTHENTIC
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:40 am

this is like what u say every game to me and every time im town
lol if you and I both agree you usually tmi town as wolf then eventually you will stop doing that
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:35 am

so idk whats ur opinion
Yes Robyn, tell us how that makes you feel and what you think you can do about it.
makes me think nothing, i expect her to find me as town, furthermore i expect her to have a similar worldview. albeit i haven’t clarified my current worldview
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha may not be afraid of confrontation. 😤

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am idk why im never allowed to just like not have the same vibe read as how u think ur coming off

i always am INAUTHENTIC
SOMETIMES I AM OBV TOWN AND SOMETIMES I AM NOT AND I DO MY BEST TO BE HONEST ABOUT WHETHER I THINK I HAVE OBV TOWNED OR NOT BUT THIS PAGE I THINK I HAVE SO I AM SURPRISED YOU CAN STILL NOT AGREE
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am

so idk whats ur opinion
makes me think nothing, i expect her to find me as town, furthermore i expect her to have a similar worldview. albeit i haven’t clarified my current worldview
snooze
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
do you want me to confront you brad
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am idk why im never allowed to just like not have the same vibe read as how u think ur coming off

i always am INAUTHENTIC
SOMETIMES I AM OBV TOWN AND SOMETIMES I AM NOT AND I DO MY BEST TO BE HONEST ABOUT WHETHER I THINK I HAVE OBV TOWNED OR NOT BUT THIS PAGE I THINK I HAVE SO I AM SURPRISED YOU CAN STILL NOT AGREE
i think i agree but for different reasons? wdym lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i said i think you're WOLFY but you think you're TOWNY and i rly don't think ur posts are good but you think they are which makes me tr u sorta
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am

so idk whats ur opinion
oh ok well there was an answer but it is still wolfy post m'lord
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You know it's serious when the pleading emoji gets bigger.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

ig i feel like u dont have wolfy self awareness that i expect w!porscha to have so ur towny

faster way of saying it
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am

This feels rand>wolfy

Cool, so scum porscha votes out Scotty, and Scotty was voted out tbh, I understand

I used several arguments, some to your benefit, some to not. Nor did I jump to a conclusion, but formed a conclusion of the information I have. Then I ultimately chose you > nanook, but that's because you gotta lean somewhere.

If you're town, you should try to approach my posts directly instead of hitting me with a run down sentence. You are not quoting anything tangible. Just hitting with anger, and I feel like that's a strategy to start a fight with me by also avoiding and meeting what I actually said. You are saying that I do not "seek much past pushing the world", but that is objectively false if you actually read my analysis. And even if you skip the longer posts, you'll notice that whilst my first reaction was "this is damning for porscha", my second was "tho Scotty died over Nanook hmm". This directly disproves your accusation and should show that I am solving and considering several worlds. Especially since I use that train of thought in my longer reasoning.

But you seem to be more happy with being Angerey and defending yourself, not solving. Like in this very post, there is zero curiosity in why I am saying something. There is zero attempt at solving my claims. No interest in the claims that are for your benefit, not much interest in my reasoning. You saw me push a wolf you thought, and went for attack mode immediately. This seek and destroy strategy is something I find more common in wolves who want to feign AtE and discourage villagers scum reading them by reacting strongly. Your posts are not generous in their interpretation of what I am saying, like I am just reading a critic here.

Compare the tone in our posts. I am calm, in control of myself, despite these posts of yours. You are not. And that's what makes me unable to town read you here. Because you have no reason as town to react with this outburst of emotion towards my posts. My posts aren't threatening you. They are trying to solve you. This makes me believe this to be fake AtE.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
Brad, you are being a very bad boy. We both know that you are wasting posts and clogging the thread with nonsense and emojis because you are choosing to act out for attention. That is not how good boys act. I will ask politely the first time: Please correct your behavior. Be the good boy I know you can be. <3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 am

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
I would love that. 🥺
Brad, you are being a very bad boy. We both know that you are wasting posts and clogging the thread with nonsense and emojis because you are choosing to act out for attention. That is not how good boys act. I will ask politely the first time: Please correct your behavior. Be the good boy I know you can be. <3
please stop LOL

Return to “Previous Rackets”