Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by Long Con »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:31 pm Right? “Not only are your reads gonna be wrong, if they happen to be right, your team will ignore them after they murder you cause you won’t flip.”

A fate worthy of filthy fucking landlords.
Dude, this is like Survivor now. There's a sizable clique already formed and it's mostly folks I don't even know. I'm not making it anywhere without being part of a crew. How about you?
i am not and will not exclude you, i will listen to you and pay very close attention to what you have to say and i'll give it genuine consideration. my knock on your readslist doesn't really matter except this post + that both are ++++ town points. like reads sub 500 posts in are nonsense even though i've solved games in less, having anti consensus reads is fairly town indicative, do you agree with the logic?/understand me more?
I understand you.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:42 pm Just a little Chicka Chicka 123 humor for you there
:hugs:
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I'm going to keep pretending that I'm not pretending to townread Robyn.

For scheduling reasons I'd like to leave this thread rather early in comparison to the deadline. I don't have much of a choice but to not hold my vote.

I voted Scotty initially in the poll because their presence did not sit well with me. I found that Neon's perspective on the matter seemed to clarify my own feelings, and was reassured by the fact that they had the same reaction to Long Con's readslist post with respect to suspecting that Scotty and Long Con were teamed, which precipitated a vote since I was feeling somewhat confident. Lime Coke's claim that they normally found Scotty as town early but weren't doing so necessarily also factored into the level of confidence.

As of right now though, I'm no longer beholden to that view of the game after seeing the newer posts. I've not read any of the intervening content live, but I did like the sheer number of interactions and got the sense that people were figuring each other's alignment. That being said, I'm rather at a loss on who to vote.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:35 pm Scotty
JoH
Marmot
S~V~S
Nanook

Join me

Join you in what now
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:31 pm Right? “Not only are your reads gonna be wrong, if they happen to be right, your team will ignore them after they murder you cause you won’t flip.”

Dude, this is like Survivor now. There's a sizable clique already formed and it's mostly folks I don't even know. I'm not making it anywhere without being part of a crew. How about you?
I’ll get what I deserve for working with landlords.
Aren’t we all landlord though?
:charlieblackmon:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:57 pm I'm going to keep pretending that I'm not pretending to townread Robyn.

For scheduling reasons I'd like to leave this thread rather early in comparison to the deadline. I don't have much of a choice but to not hold my vote.

I voted Scotty initially in the poll because their presence did not sit well with me. I found that Neon's perspective on the matter seemed to clarify my own feelings, and was reassured by the fact that they had the same reaction to Long Con's readslist post with respect to suspecting that Scotty and Long Con were teamed, which precipitated a vote since I was feeling somewhat confident. Lime Coke's claim that they normally found Scotty as town early but weren't doing so necessarily also factored into the level of confidence.

As of right now though, I'm no longer beholden to that view of the game after seeing the newer posts. I've not read any of the intervening content live, but I did like the sheer number of interactions and got the sense that people were figuring each other's alignment. That being said, I'm rather at a loss on who to vote.
I appreciate the explanation- I don’t feel bad about you

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

It's been clarified to me that I don't get a takeback unfortunately, so now that means I'm just here to make post minimum probably though live interactions, but the thread just so happened to dry up.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I do like the participation in the past few hours.

Keeping in mind this game is going to fly with 24 hour phases and nights are open. Discussion will floweth eventually

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:09 pm It's been clarified to me that I don't get a takeback unfortunately, so now that means I'm just here to make post minimum probably though live interactions, but the thread just so happened to dry up.
Who would you be voting now if you could switch your vote?

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:11 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:09 pm It's been clarified to me that I don't get a takeback unfortunately, so now that means I'm just here to make post minimum probably though live interactions, but the thread just so happened to dry up.
Maybe Long Con?
SVS?

It feels like there are reasons to townread most of the other people who've posted.

I would vote Windward Away actually. It's a solid option given the lack of engagement from that slot even though nothing really pings me from them.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:11 pm
Maybe Long Con?
SVS?

It feels like there are reasons to townread most of the other people who've posted.

I would vote Windward Away actually. It's a solid option given the lack of engagement from that slot even though nothing really pings me from them.
it's flipless, kill an inactive not any of those 3, not even for reads purposes but game theory
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

upon further thought these inactives don't exist, boq/marmot/lily/wigly/seanzie will all try
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Would you like to revise your comment towards me then?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

It’s still early on the west coast so Marmot could pop in. It’s also possible people didn’t realize it was a 24/24 cycle.

I have to vote in the next two hours. I see I’m taking suspish, but I won’t be here for the last 6 hours of day, so I’ll prolly just vote suspish, or sheep someone I t/read and not worry too much about voting for self preservation.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:33 pm Would you like to revise your comment towards me then?
i just looked at wwa's posts, she has difficulty getting into the thread and the post i tr of hers at like 5am was P#195, which after not being near sleep looks fakeable. i'd go with her. my reasoning for svs is that while she hasn't done anything ai i've liked her posts & would like to play with her later. long con feels like the most towny for reasons i have said

wwa>svs>long con
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:22 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:17 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 pm SVS read. Care to talk about it?
mostly the post i just made and while svs can be a wolf, i had the exact read as svs before i read her scotty tr post, so like tmi hasn't crossed my mind. so not gonna go there today, and she should be suspected for different reasons bc it's possible to make that read without it being tmi
Fair.

Also I scumread SVS before the TMI read so =P

Long Con?
i found a generally nai post to be really bad by them, P#287, and i also liked them calling me out on 2 contradictions (ie they're closely reading) and their activity is good

i also think their read list is so bad it's lacking tmi, just look at how backwards it is

also fair on svs
I want you to know I hate this read with a firey passion.

I need to get back to work, will vote later in the day.
K I ride or die ender town we keep mind melding as I read his posts
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 pm

I’ll get what I deserve for working with landlords.
Aren’t we all landlord though?
:charlieblackmon:
My flavor is like pro landlord lobbyist or somesuch (I had to double check flavor claiming was allowed).
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:24 pm Perhaps taking out someone not talking early will give the talkers a bigger chance to be found later?
precisely, lack of content and the game stagnating is the enemy, i will be ruthless and sort by post count when deciding who to chop
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:26 pm Voted Wilgy as a test. It’s not a real vote. I’ll move it before eod.
not wigly.
Lmaooooo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:02 pm You've shaded

Bereft
Me
Cape

For effort and posts

Breads reads list

Coincidentally pulling all of breads town reads into the PoE and invalidating his reads expanding the poe.

Mmm yes.
Thanks for doing your DD

I don’t know who Bread is, but besides that, you’ve listed 4 people. Which apparently amounts to literally half the players.

I also don’t even see the problem with shading people in general. Why is that shady? (Pun intended)
Yes I exaggerated no that is not the point and you hyper fixating on it is not really doing much to change my mind
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:09 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:06 am I'm still bored
me too abbie, me too, i'm probably gonna refrain from posting much more because nobody is giving a fuck. i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me
Night 0 has never had much care from me.

Lack of pressure means less readable interactions.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:23 am This is kinda what Syndicate is now.

I'm 90% sure if you wolf on Syndicate you just kill the high posters and win every game because activity is more skewed than the wage gap
I'd rate this joke 10/10 but you're my mortal enemy so you get a 5/7 at best.

--

Scotty and Bereft are both towny off N1. Robyn I can't read this early so I'll defer to Bereft until I care.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:59 am Ok, thoughts on page 1:

Bereft is town off his reactions to Robyn, I'm sure of it.

Robyn I'm less sure but I think they come off as slightly townier than not. The last game I played with them was MU Pokémash and I correctly called them out for being scum, but that was a mash so it doesn't count, and if Robyn claims they've changed, then I'll take their word for it (not like I played more than a handful of games with them before, anyway).

Cape is probably also town, I think his post on the Robyn/Bereft discussion outlines real thoughts. It doesn't feel forced or fabricated.
This reads pretty much my take on a bunch except it's missing obvious Scotty reads and has Cape surety.

Which means we agree on like... one read.

Eh. I'm a call it town.

---

SVS spread of posts feels wolfy ngl.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:22 pm Lol Scotty calling LC new
This is the weakest reason for calling someone wolfy ever.

But also this is wolfy.
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:59 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:47 am Nice posts, host!

Imma try to keep up, but this is the kind of thread that loses me with my schedule.
Excuse post, me no likey.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:03 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
I'm not cape but i think Sean reads me fairly well, after early paranoia sus. Scotty not so much.

There's a few people here I have little/no experience with though.
True, you’re tricksy and my D1 read on you the past few games has been utterly wrong.

I never claimed to be great at vibe reading people on D1.

But try I must
Scotty got even townier because that's the exact read I had on SVS. Almost.

--

I liked Long Con's list the first time I saw it but souring on it every time I reread it tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm Guys guess what

I'm bored
Pikachu face.

---

Straight up dislike Scotty wagons forming on locked vote days.

---

SVS reasons for townreading Scotty feels like a wolf tmi-ing a town going down.

Yes I'm still on SVS wolf train.
5 out of 7 is like a solid B

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:10 pm

Bereft
Me
Cape

For effort and posts

Breads reads list

Coincidentally pulling all of breads town reads into the PoE and invalidating his reads expanding the poe.

Mmm yes.
"Expanding the POE" is a wolf tactic for like D3 and they get no benefit off doing it D1.

As wolf I tend to even help *tighten* the POE (Preferably away from actual wolves but idc) on D1. Because that gives me cred to expand it later.

Why the hell are we having a "expand the POE" read on Day One.
Cause I'm the best to ever do it.

Maybe I should reword that to trying to prevent people from being removed from the poe

Does that make you happier

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Abbi how many posts do you have left
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:22 pm “Roles and Alignments will not flip”

Jfc
Anime sip . Gif

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:52 pm Abbi how many posts do you have left
Quick check suggests 8

ImageImage

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I was unaware there was flavor. But Jack's posts have won them the funniest player award for me in a positive way.

I'd like to head out now. Presumably you all will sheep my not-actual-vote vote to glory when I'm gone, correct?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys you'll never believe this but

I'm boooooooored

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:00 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I will tired post updates

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
The lack of me in this post is saddening
so true but you could always enjoy the nostalgia of #127

who doesn't love a good nostalgia binge
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:39 pm
Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:33 pm Would you like to revise your comment towards me then?
i just looked at wwa's posts, she has difficulty getting into the thread and the post i tr of hers at like 5am was P#195, which after not being near sleep looks fakeable. i'd go with her. my reasoning for svs is that while she hasn't done anything ai i've liked her posts & would like to play with her later. long con feels like the most towny for reasons i have said

wwa>svs>long con
This was rather disappointing given that all it did was express an ordering which I already knew you'd respond with/understand the reasoning for.
I don't think the thread has any sense either of where they want to go today besides Neon Abigail. I'm leaving the the thread completely blind as to the eventual outcome and so it would be nice if people gave some clues on where there head is at. Just putting an ordering tells me too little about how likely you find each choice.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:22 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine

this or scotty honestly

I don't see anywhere where robyn contradicted themselves though
I'd kill Scotty he's shaded literally every player who's posted at least once

It's pretty bad
hasn't sheilded me so idk what ur talking about
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:19 pm

this or scotty honestly

Aren't votes locked for the day? 😅
wait what
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:00 pm

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core

Has your read on me evolved at all

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

oh

well robyn wanted me to take more charge anyways :D
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:01 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm

this or scotty honestly

I'd kill Scotty he's shaded literally every player who's posted at least once

It's pretty bad
hasn't sheilded me so idk what ur talking about
Shielded and shaded are very different things

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:02 pm oh

well robyn wanted me to take more charge anyways :D
too bad, read more, it's not locked
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:02 pm

No but im also behind like a few pages
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:03 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:02 pm

No but im also behind like a few pages
You should catch up

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:46 pm One vote per day and must be in tags - You may also help us by sending us the post in discord
u sure robyn?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:00 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:39 pm

wwa>svs>long con
This was rather disappointing given that all it did was express an ordering which I already knew you'd respond with/understand the reasoning for.
I don't think the thread has any sense either of where they want to go today besides Neon Abigail. I'm leaving the the thread completely blind as to the eventual outcome and so it would be nice if people gave some clues on where there head is at. Just putting an ordering tells me too little about how likely you find each choice.
80% long con town
60% svs town
50% wwa town

if i had to choose i'd go nook which is just blah and not even read based, wwa otherwise which is also blah, i have no sr's to say the least, everyone feels towny
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:46 pm One vote per day and must be in tags - You may also help us by sending us the post in discord
u sure robyn?
they got wiped and u missed it, something something forgiveness
☆Princess Abigail☆

Technically I was told to revote so I don't think they were actually wiped

ImageImage

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Bereft
Me
Cape

For effort and posts

Breads reads list

Mmm yes.
Okay but they have shaded 3 people and also defended everyone who has talked

Right
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:07 pm Technically I was told to revote so I don't think they were actually wiped
^
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tyranny
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was hoping to do it all smooth like but JJJ accidentally voted on the poll and I didnt have a mod option so I had to add it and then realised it wiped everything so I asked everyone to revote on their last option. Nothing to see here.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:07 pm scotty/bereft/brad
svs/abbie/windward
cape

cape is dropped cause his tone is slightly off, glad i didn't say this read immediately cause scotty's thought on cape here is simply clearing

svs is town for that scotty read, i'll reinforce this later but i wanna start constructing a list

wwa i told myself that she was town last night for her posting AFTER brad tr her

and yes i have balls of steel
robyn isn't wolfy they promise
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Imma try to keep up, but this is the kind of thread that loses me with my schedule.
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms
I'm not cape but i think Sean reads me fairly well, after early paranoia sus. Scotty not so much.

True, you’re tricksy and my D1 read on you the past few games has been utterly wrong.

But try I must
this post is all sorts of wolfy thoguh, not sure what EnderWiggin sees in this, nor what's wolfy about S V S's trying to keep up but busy post thing
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:16 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:15 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:13 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:09 pm SVS reasons for townreading Scotty feels like a wolf tmi-ing a town going down.

Yes I'm still on SVS wolf train.
we kill an inactive here, not svs, otherwise i haven't townlocked svs for a reason

killing an active is how we lose

simple logic here, do you agree?
What.
fixed
im missing the fix here??
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I sort of get the S~V~S sus

but not really I mean they are i think responding to the wrong quote in #200 LOL
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:11 pm

But try I must
Excuse or not, it's true. All the hyperposters seem to be taking today off. I forget what game it was, but after one day of work I was so hopelessly behind I never caught up. It might have been the GOC, thank god I was bad or I would have had no clue what was going on. That post was my version of "slank cover".

I'm not seeing all the same things you are re Cape, I was actually kinda townleaning them, but I liked this post of yours~
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.
I tend to wolf read Robyn early, so I'm avoiding them Day One, and I've never gotten a grip on Abigails bad game.
i find this post pretty towny, I'm not getting much of an impression otherwise, but I would argue not in a scummy way
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:23 pm i'm gonna be dr occam and tr ender/jack for that townslip
Was thinking the same thing

Return to “Previous Rackets”