Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:36 am brad/bereft/cape town
The lack of Abigail here is saddening
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I will tired post updates

Scotty pushing me feels a tad odd just also given his comment on WWA being "innocent chum for wolves" when I was the one who literally verbally defended them from Porscha who they are townreading.
Though me getting d1ed as town is practically cultural on here so I will allow the sus with open arms.

Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.

I feel unusually good about LimeCoke being town this game. Him revisiting my ISO and then saying that I was approaching obvious town territory is the cherry on top of that read (as LAMIST as that thought may seem)

WWA is probably town. Them saying that their first post was NAI was kinda what I expected them to say if they saw the whole debacle tbh. Ah MU Pokemash, good times, It was me and Robyn on like a sort of odd multiball but not really multiball scum team together. I don't remember playing with WWA there, probably because I was literally on vacation at that time and didn't do too much before getting voted out D2.

I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
The lack of me in this post is saddening

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:25 am Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not bored.
I am

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Zero (0)

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:07 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 am Schweppe town
Robyn town
Agibail town
Cape prolly town

Rain drop...

Drop top...

Doubtful this is all town
I'd evict this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 am Ok, here's where we stand so far:

Marmot - one post, pre-explaining early-game slank reasons. Slightly wolfy.

Porscha - they say they'll consolidate posts due to the cap, but 90% of their posts are unneeded fluff anyway. Throws out an accusation with no reasoning and then pressures Scotty twice to back up his suspicion. Wolfy.

☆Princess Abigail☆ - Appears to be trying to fluff up their post count and push a "don't kill high posters" policy, which makes me suspicious. Some on-topic stuff, but none of it feels genuine to me. Wolfy.

Scotty - great themed landlord posts, gets a pass from me just for the quality. Some player opinions, not bad at this point. Town.

S~V~S - solid posts thus far. Very town.

Boquise - Few posts, burned-out from Champs but still gives opinions. Town.

Cape90 - I like the content, town.

WindwardAway - Feels towny to me.

EnderWiggin - Four posts, no content. I'll say wolfy.

robyn - self-contradictory twice at least, which doesn't give me the best vibes. Wolf.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - no content yet. Plan to yeet mid-game.

Lime Coke - Feels solvy enough, and genuine. Town.

Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
Someone doesn't know me at all

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:20 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:06 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:56 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:40 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 am
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 am

unfortunate
Indeed but not untrue. Caitlin played one game here and left cause of the activity and I can't really blame her.

But I also can't like give up on TS I love it here. I just dunno how to bring activity up.
it was better before i went on a hiatus, and this pl has some sufficiently good and loud players. so i don't know why it's this inactive, i hope that it's for reasons of it being night 0
I hope so too

Going to bed soon as my sleep schedule is kinda bad and I should wake up to shop in the morning tomorrow, gonna mayb bake cake for my birthday on Thursday
Theory: at least one of the 3 of you talking about the lack of activity in a Night 0 of a postcap game is bad.

I think it’s you, Cape.

*claps hands*

See! Content! Magnifico!
Well... I'm bored so
Relevance withstanding

Teacher: Who TP’d the principal’s office?
You: I don’t believe in paper so it wasn’t me
True that's exactly how I got away with that in 5th grade how'd you know?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:10 am I've decided... that nothing has changed

Schweppes and Robyn are town forever and Ender must die

Kill ender with me it'll be fun.
It’s weird how you’ve responded to me and we’ve had these interactions but I feel like you haven’t really commented on me or my alignment thus far

What am I to you
Well generally speaking anyone I don't call town I am not town reading and therefore am wolf reading

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Porscha - they say they'll consolidate posts due to the cap, but 90% of their posts are unneeded fluff anyway. Throws out an accusation with no reasoning and then pressures Scotty twice to back up his suspicion. Wolfy.

☆Princess Abigail☆ - Appears to be trying to fluff up their post count and push a "don't kill high posters" policy, which makes me suspicious. Some on-topic stuff, but none of it feels genuine to me. Wolfy.

Scotty - great themed landlord posts, gets a pass from me just for the quality. Some player opinions, not bad at this point. Town.

robyn - self-contradictory twice at least, which doesn't give me the best vibes. Wolf.

Bereft - Why have a different name when everyone is going to call you Schweppes anyway? Confusing at first. Seems pretty towny I guess.

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
what's wolfy about sharing a scumread and making sure scotty isn't tmi'ing me town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:22 pm [VOTE: robyn] aubergine

this or scotty honestly

I don't see anywhere where robyn contradicted themselves though
I'd kill Scotty he's shaded literally every player who's posted at least once

It's pretty bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:07 pm

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
what's wolfy about sharing a scumread and making sure scotty isn't tmi'ing me town
LC is Scottys teammate mainly

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I be decided that

Bread can be added to the town core never rreeval

Bread
Robyn
Bereft

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys guess what

I'm bored

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

this or scotty honestly

Aren't votes locked for the day? 😅
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:09 pm

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad
Worth noting he hasn't shaded me, then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:17 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am Porscha feels towny so far, could maybe see #138 being an possible slight red flag? I hope I remember why I the morning lol.
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:12 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:58 am Porscha giving off towny vibes. Windward away seems like innocent chum for wolves
how do you figure
Which?

I think you’re towny like American flag blowing in the wind, and I think windward away is town like grocery bag stuck on a stop sign
but why
Alright so this post, I was thinking it could have been just wolfy to ask "why" again after Porscha received a non answer

It's just one of those things
in what universe is it wolfy to repeat a question when I didnt receive an answer
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 pm

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
oh so you think i'm town and scotty and long con are conspiring against me together then
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:19 pm

this or scotty honestly

Aren't votes locked for the day? 😅
cape:

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:34 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 pm

Long Con - Town

No content, no judgment:
Seanzie
DrWilgy
Jackofhearts2005
Lilypetal
oh so you think i'm town and scotty and long con are conspiring against me together then
I certainly think it's possible

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

"Poll runs till Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:20 am"

:-o
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Whoever is nicest to me and pings me the shortest yet most convincing case will get me to vote with them.

I'm not gonna say if niceness, shortness or convincingness is the most important metric. That's the fun of this game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

ImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:22 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am Schweppes will self resolve lol
they didn't in one game they posted 8 times

Careful what u wish for
Sounds like a skill issue
Starting the game with a meme quote. You’re prolly bad
Probably!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Not sure about Long Con town reading me immediately after all I have done is make 1 observation and stating my fatigue but you take those.

Not sure if WWA is town.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:45 pm "Poll runs till Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:20 am"

:-o
Oh I thought it ended in an hour for some reason.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I did not read the instructions and assumed normal voting procedure.

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I additionally realized I was at danger of not making post minimum.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I wish I were in a conspiracy with Scotty. Love that guy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What's the case on Scotty?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:05 pm I did not read the instructions and assumed normal voting procedure.

Actually, that question is for you. What's the case on Scotty?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Boquise wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:58 pm Not sure about Long Con town reading me immediately after all I have done is make 1 observation and stating my fatigue but you take those.

Not sure if WWA is town.
Oh why hallo ther
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:01 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:42 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:40 am I wanna say I was slightly bothered by Robyn's consistent question prodding in the beginning and even to Brad when last time they were town, they were more focused on building a town core
crosspost by chance?
Sort of, I was in the middle of typing my post when u posted ur post. I was also kinda bothered by the whole thing about you asking for my read on you and Bereft again in #124 when I already have in #48, I implied it with you and outright said my read on Bereft. I feel like if I gave you a black and white read there, you would just in a later post ask for elaboration on all anyways so I just didn't give you fully black and white reads.

You also didn't express any prior reads when you said #159, like nobody would know where ur head was at before this post
i typed and deleted this multiple times, but to summarize it, there was nothing to talk about so i chose to ask meaningless questions to try and get other peoples inputs to generate content. i was attempting to bleed a stone. if you are criticizing me for what is literally just that, as well as not giving reads before post 188 then i don't really know what to tell you. like i'm unsure why you're getting me wrong here like this, it's pinging me

this game is still dry and i'm not particularly being townread, neither am i being loud one way or another, and yet i've forced and made myself readable in one way or another. i feel like you of all people would understand and see this, i'm just confused irt to the fact that you're voting me
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad
Upon further investigation, we have determined that this is a lie.

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:38 pm

this or scotty honestly

robyn tells Bereft that he will "townread me regardless of my alignment", and then a few minutes later, she tells Scotty "[Bereft] knows me very well, but he's never read my alignment correctly before though, in all the games we've played together."

robyn also said to Abi, exasperated, "i will post more when there is discussion to be had that doesn't start and end with me" and then half an hour later as soon as someone else showed up: "cape, what's your read on me/abbie/schweppes, in more black and white terms".

:shrug2: it is what it is. AI? I can't claim that with any strength behind it.
neither of these are contradictory

1) a truism
2) i was bored and nobody was doing anything
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Neither of those reasons preclude contradiction.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad
uhhhhhh what? That’s grossly misinterpreting my reads.

I’d show you my receipts in my iso but I’d assume that would bore you
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:32 pm

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad
Upon further investigation, we have determined that this is a lie.

Upon further investigation. No.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:42 pm

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad

It would but also you've literally called half this game some form of bad so I stand by my very true statement

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:44 pm

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad

It would but also you've literally called half this game some form of bad so I stand by my very true statement
“Literally every player who’s posted” bad
“Literally called half this game” bad

Look, I’m not gonna argue semantics here, but just to be cheeky, I don’t think you’re using the word “literally” correctly.

In any case, even though these claims are patently slander and you’ve chosen to park your vote on me in the laziest way possible, I am not going to immediately No U you. But I’m thinking about it because wtf

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty’s town
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:05 pm I did not read the instructions and assumed normal voting procedure.

cool cool cool

Reasons are for losers anyway

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

svs, do you still find me scummy? or more scummy? or less? from your original read on me
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:48 pmScotty’s town
what makes you so confident?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:50 pm
The way you got a bit lashy that last post; it’s similar to how you talked to me in the Hungry game. Very much the same tone.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:50 pm
The way you got a bit lashy that last post; it’s similar to how you talked to me in the Hungry game. Very much the same tone.
Eh

You’re correct that I am town, but I hate being put on the guillotine on D1 in any alignment if I’m giving an effort

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:50 pm svs, do you still find me scummy? or more scummy? or less? from your original read on me
I find your tendency to self fixation to be wolfy in general. It’s why I said I’m not going to try to sort you off early tone reads.

Last 2 I believe games we played I wolf read you early and was wrong both times.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:55 pm
robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:50 pm svs, do you still find me scummy? or more scummy? or less? from your original read on me
I find your tendency to self fixation to be wolfy in general. It’s why I said I’m not going to try to sort you off early tone reads.

Last 2 I believe games we played I wolf read you early and was wrong both times.
understandable, i find that i'm much more able to triangulate mafia and town by putting myself at the center and having everyone revolve around me, you've also seen it work

do you have any sr's besides me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:48 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:44 pm

this or scotty honestly

It's pretty bad

“Literally every player who’s posted” bad
“Literally called half this game” bad

Look, I’m not gonna argue semantics here, but just to be cheeky, I don’t think you’re using the word “literally” correctly.

In any case, even though these claims are patently slander and you’ve chosen to park your vote on me in the laziest way possible, I am not going to immediately No U you. But I’m thinking about it because wtf
Sure whatever lol

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Locked votes definitely make me feel like I need to save my vote til later, tho I have to go bed something like 4 hours before end of day

My immediate thought is bereft still town, Abigail isn’t showing all the signs I associate with her town game yet. Can’t trust the vote on me was made in good faith yet.

Cape waffling between voting me and Robyn is…meh. I really would have liked to see if cape would have voted me if they hadn’t already voted Robyn before I had votes.

Slankers need to vote. Participate. I’m joining the cape/Robyn/Abigail trio that were complaining about the lack of participation now that we have less then 12 hours left and over a third of the players have less than 10 posts ranging from ‘hi’ to ‘slank’

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:55 pm

understandable, i find that i'm much more able to triangulate mafia and town by putting myself at the center and having everyone revolve around me, you've also seen it work

do you have any sr's besides me?
I resonate with this. Makes things a bit more objective to filter people suspecting you vs possibly manipulating

☆Princess Abigail☆

You've shaded

Bereft
Me
Cape

For effort and posts

Breads reads list

Coincidentally pulling all of breads town reads into the PoE and invalidating his reads expanding the poe.

Mmm yes.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”