Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:18 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
Hrm

This is the same way Scotty described leetic.
What point is Roxy making here?
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Post by Delta »

I really dont get Abi's shift on me in particular because she went from calling me obvtown post-leetic stuff to saying the team is me +1

Pairing that with the fact that that technically agrees with the current state of things? Because say you go over, flip town, tomorrow you just hear 'I was right on Delta guys you had him yesterday lol' which is worrying. Maybe I'm looking too far ahead in thinking that?

I guess if Abi is W then Nanook probably got TMId town through her so that would make some sense?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like I'm only really looking into Abi because she came into today pushing me though & I dont really want to be too omgus-y? Eh

What do you think?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:44 am
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:36 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
It's stupid play because it will lead to an inevitable mislynch and has the potential to out PRs that can stay hidden, which is basically the opposite of what is good for town
You mean like the mis elim you led yesterday?

I'm sure you could find another word to describe other than demeaning another's play.
Roxy’s reaction to the fake peek is honestly not bad. Nor is SVS’s.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:56 pm I feel like I'm only really looking into Abi because she came into today pushing me though & I dont really want to be too omgus-y? Eh

What do you think?
I’m looking at Abi because what if the poe is wrong? I’m finding myself more annoyed with her than suspicious of her so far.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nanook and Pyxxy just kinda ignore the peek lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:47 am
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:39 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:22 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:34 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:30 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:08 pm

Leetic: "your play is dangerous because it might out the real cop"

Also leetic: "I claim cop"

Yeah, I'm comfortable calling Leetic mafia.
How are those contradictory statements? I rescinded the claim but an actual cop would have every right to be pissed off by this.
Another person claiming cop would make a hypothetical real cop outside you/Abi more likely to claim.
The point was never to hold onto it for long. Ideally, Abigail would have rescinded, then I would immediately rescind afterwards, and nobody would have to be outed
lololololololololololololololol

You kids are so hilarious.
This also makes zero sense and feels like scrambling what townie would do this?
What makes zero sense about this? I've been through a similar situation before that ended up being disastrous for town and wanted to limit the damage in this game but it seems that PA is insistent on this terrible lynch
Like the terrible elim you led yesterday without listening to any other player trying to point out that you could be wrong?
This feels like townie anger.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

LC's reaction to the peek felt like they knew it was fake, which kinda begs the question of would that be a partnered reaction?

That was the main thing that pinged me with LC D2 so kinda returning to that
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal does so much work on the idea Leetic is a wolf I kinda feel bad lol
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:04 pm LC's reaction to the peek felt like they knew it was fake, which kinda begs the question of would that be a partnered reaction?

That was the main thing that pinged me with LC D2 so kinda returning to that
Yeah, I tend to think no.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My best guess atp is Pyxxy/Nook.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

setting aside our.....differences

why is roxy a wolf?
Reasons I am not willing to expand upon so let's say vibes
You are going to have to expand, I mean the point of mafia is to debate. Your unwillingness to do so is eye catching to say the least.

And you have said the very least.

Why do you keep voting your town reads?
Nah I'm not going to
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:45 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:41 am Super frustrating. Once again gonna have to do all the work myself in a team game and ppl will be like “Jack’s recent posts have been really townie” and we’ll yeet whoever I say to yeet and if I’m right, tomorrow it will be a bus and if I’m wrong, tomorrow it will be because I’m a wolf and wanted to yeet a townie and we can do it all over again.
Your unwillingness to expand the poe is why you are where you are at.

This is a team gane. You were wrong I was right so move on.
Expanding the PoE is wolfy

I should probably be shot for doing that tbh

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I've not voted a single one of my town reads except Wilgy when I gave up

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:45 am If I believe Thunal was killed for a reason, that Thunal would do a better job directing town than Abi (and to a lesser degree, SVS and Delta), then I believe in that legacy. I specifically don’t look at Pyxxy. If it were Pyxxy/Roxy, I think Abby dies over Thunal. That’s my starting point.
I'm literally miskill bait I'm never dying lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:07 am Pa never dies if town bc their reads are incorrect and baddies <3 that.
My play directly killed Long Con but let's keep shading me

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:04 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm @leetic

Out of the people voting you, who do you think has been towny in their approach vs wolfy?
As I said earlier, if Abigail is town (which I think is most likely, there is no reason for scum to make this gambit here) then wolves usually allow town to eat themselves. That would match up with pyxxy's behavior… and yours.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:44 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy
:ponder:

Walk me through or link me to the Pyxxy case. I have my Pyxxy towncase and you vs Pyxxy looked like town vs town but Pyxxy also is like in my two least certain townreads so I'll hear it.

And I think Roxy is wolves here more often than Nanook.
The case is pyxxy is a wolf
But seriously, Abby, you could be more helpful. It would be really nice.
Sure I could...

The answer is vibes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:01 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 am L indeed

I can't give enough of a shit about mafia anymore to scream and shout at people to get off obv towns like Wilgy anymore be cause it upsets me when they don't listen.

Whereas if I give up... well I hate myself cause I was right but at least I'm not toxic
Tbf, you’re not explaining your reads so like you don’t have to scream and shout. Just explain your reads. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pretty sure the point of this went over your head

I'm not explaining things because I don't care enough anymore lol

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:21 pm

I can't give enough of a shit about mafia anymore to scream and shout at people to get off obv towns like Wilgy anymore be cause it upsets me when they don't listen.

Whereas if I give up... well I hate myself cause I was right but at least I'm not toxic
Tbf, you’re not explaining your reads so like you don’t have to scream and shout. Just explain your reads. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well that is frustrating to your teammates.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:11 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:31 am @☆Princess Abigail☆ roxy wasn't kidding tagging you is a pain

setting aside our.....differences

why is roxy a wolf?
Reasons I am not willing to expand upon so let's say vibes
Super frustrating. I can’t even reevaluate you because you just say stuff with no basis.
It has a basis just not one I'm willing to expand upon for numerous reasons in this case those reasons are less "I don't care" and more "trying to explain this without getting myself in trouble will be nearly impossible so I just won't"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:05 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:04 am D1:
LinearPoint - 4
Voters: Thunal33, Delta, leetic, Dyslexicon

Scotty - 2
Voters: S~V~S, Seanzie

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: pyxxy

Thunal33 - 1
Voters: Roxy

Delta - 1
Voters: Scotty

pyxxy - 2
Voters: Long Con, Jackofhearts2005

Dyslexicon - 1
Voters: Epignosis

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2
Voters: Roxy, Long Con

DrWilgy - 1
Voters: Jackofhearts2005

leetic - 1
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Long Con - 4
Voters: Epignosis, Thunal33, Delta, leetic

Dyslexicon/Princess Abigail - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 2
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, DrWilgy

Unvote - 1
Voters: S~V~S

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 2
Voters: Delta, pyxxy

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
Oh fuck it is just Delta +1 cool!
Another Abby read I don’t understand and want to.
This one is just standard VCA

Deltas votes are classically wolfy

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:22 pm
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Jackofhearts2005, ☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors

Why?

Vibes.

K.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

You've played with me enough to have enough knowledge that EOD is always weak for me :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If Roxy is town, that’s another good look for Epi and SVS.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack
SVS
Abi
Epi

Roxy
Delta

Pyxxy
Nanook

My totes unfair deal with it rainbow
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:22 pm That sounds less like a gambit and more like irresponsible narcissism. Is that Abi's MO? That sounds far-fetched, especially for a newcomer to the game. It sounds a lot more like something a wolf might do, but you think Abi is a Town gambit-maker?
Long Con wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:29 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm Y'know, usually mechanically outed wolves just stop spewing. Something which I, noticeably, am not doing
This is desperately self-aware. [VOTE: leetic] aubergine
This is the shift I'm on about, it doesnt feel all too natural and I think it can be both v/w and w/w. It's just super odd x_x
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:35 pm Roxy / SVS / Epi / Abi
Thunal??
Wilgy / Pyxxy / Nanook ?
LC / Jack

Current headspace with how things are playing out \o/ I dont think Jack/LC stack on Pyxxy if its Jack/LC w/w so I think there's a mini like. I guess triangle of LC/Jack/Pyxxy having mafia w/ the other two being town? I think that makes most sense given how EOD went. I'm not sure it's Pyxxy in those names right now, had them as townlean d1 so maybe that's clouding things a little? but I am v curious about how that wagon started up at EOD to begin with
I think Deltas posts around the peek are fine, especially how they keep leading him to “LC wolf, at least one townie in Jack/Pyxxy.”
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:21 am
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
lmao??

You called me obvious town after the leetic thing, how'd that do a 180 to this?
I applied brain power for longer than 30 seconds and looked at the vote count and analyzed it and went oh look Delta is a wolf lmao

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:23 am My number one wish for this game is Abi explaining her reads. I’d take that over a peek in Nanook or Roxy. And we could have it for free.
I've got bad news for you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:22 pm Open question to anyone in the thread:

Who does Jack pair with aside from me?

Because if it's just me, he doesn't have any potential partners to me & I'm inclined to think he's just town

I can understand being concerned about the current POE & wanting to be sure on things but like ;_; it feels like the direction today has taken instead leads to a new POE of me/Jack, which is town & my townread x_x

I dunno. It's playing around in my head a little & I worry because I've been in a similar situation where me & someone else were treated as paired & POEd but no one could give either of us a logical partner aside from the other. Still chopped us x_x but shrug. I dont want to repeat that
Pairing is dumb find a wolfy player and kill them for being wolfy

It's probably not Jack though

Still can't get over that EoD that I've been relentlessly trolled for reading into by the person now asking me to explain things after sjitting on me for explaining things

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 pm I really dont get Abi's shift on me in particular because she went from calling me obvtown post-leetic stuff to saying the team is me +1

Pairing that with the fact that that technically agrees with the current state of things? Because say you go over, flip town, tomorrow you just hear 'I was right on Delta guys you had him yesterday lol' which is worrying. Maybe I'm looking too far ahead in thinking that?

I guess if Abi is W then Nanook probably got TMId town through her so that would make some sense?
I guess you've never seen a player change their mind or reeval after multiple days and new info

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Should have been trying to carry this team with my legs.

That’s the joke.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:40 pm
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
lmao??

I applied brain power for longer than 30 seconds and looked at the vote count and analyzed it and went oh look Delta is a wolf lmao
blink blink
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:06 pm My best guess atp is Pyxxy/Nook.
I'd kill pyxxy

Let's kill pyxxy

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seriously. I’m at Nanook/Pyxxy. I’m just asking you to make me feel better about it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:04 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm @leetic

Out of the people voting you, who do you think has been towny in their approach vs wolfy?
As I said earlier, if Abigail is town (which I think is most likely, there is no reason for scum to make this gambit here) then wolves usually allow town to eat themselves. That would match up with pyxxy's behavior… and yours.
Holy fuck this is a good post we should sheep it and murder pyxxy into Delta and go off into the sunset together

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:39 pm Another thing that looks bad for NANOOK was that he was insinuating he'd have more reads D2 but then completely dipped
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:22 pm

Yes but it's also frustrating to explain things and be ignored no matter how accurate or correct I am over multiple games and than to be shiton any time I'm wrong

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:44 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 pm I really dont get Abi's shift on me in particular because she went from calling me obvtown post-leetic stuff to saying the team is me +1

I guess you've never seen a player change their mind or reeval after multiple days and new info
It's such a rapid change though? Which is my main concern. Especially when you've kinda dodged talking about your reads all game which is worrying on its own
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:42 pm Several months back, I read an essay someone wrote for another site (I don't recall which) about how to win as a wolf. The gist of it was, "Post alot". I just went looking for it, and did not find it, but I did find this:
There are two basic strategies for werewolves. The first strategy is called as “swindle werewolf”, wherein a werewolf makes himself/herself seem to be a leader of villagers, such as a seer or a medium. The second strategy is called as “stealth werewolf” wherein a werewolf hides himself/herself as one of the villagers.
This is very basic info.

If leetic is town, he should have been NKed last night imo. Full stop. LP was the doctor (not that LP would have protected leetic lol), and with no one to protect them, the baddies want to take that voice out of the thread.

Also, re Abigail. I have seen her be sure she was right about a person, from gut. She NEVER to the best of my knowledge tries to fakeclaim in that situation; she puts on a very confident face and clearly believes it, but she doesn't say she has info. I know this since I am a person she thinks is bad alot :scared: , and she's never done that to me. I've only ever seen her claim when she had info. So if she's saying it, and Dizzys play backs it up to my mind, I'm gonna trust her.

I decided to go back and see who leetic softballed, if anyone, in his demands for GTH reads.

Scotty 7
Delta 7
SVS 2
Dizzy 2
Jack 2
Sean 3
Thunal 1
LP 2
Roxy 1
LC 2
pyxxy 1
Wilgy 1

I just searched his posts for GTH, and went back and counted. I might have missed "what's your thoughts on" or similar verbiage. He never asks anyone for a GTH on Nanook, who he is kinda waffly on. Like beofre this post, he said nanook was scummiest of the scummy low posters, then this,
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:16 pm [VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

I do have a feeling of what NANOOK is getting at, and if not, there's always D2 (although I am holding you to your word that you'll actually show then). But LP is always a good use of my vote in this game.
This is also interesting; Delta singles Nanook out from a list leetic had posted, and leetic tries to redirect his attention to Jack.
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:43 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:42 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:40 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:39 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:38 pm @Delta @Thunal33 You're both here, please break this inertia between me and Roxy before I lose my mind
I'm working on my readslist but if you wanna talk, what's up?
Out of the people not voting (which I listed at 528), are there any names that stand out to you?
Nanook I am kinda curious about because he had a pretty solid moment of posting so I am interested about that not being followed up with a vote ?_? aside from that I cant really say anyone stands out specifically for not voting
Do you have any thoughts on Jack's vote?
leetic also never called for a GTH on Epignosis, although he had some spirited back and forth with him, called him a "nothing burger" and voted for him at one point. So not sure what, if anything, any of this means, but it's 10 minutes I'll never get back. But he did try and start active discussion on every other player except Nanook and Epignosis, so :shrug:

Something to keep in mind, I guess, if leetic flips bad as I think he will. But it could also be a nothing burger heh.
SVS still just town. I can feel it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:29 pm
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors

Why?

Vibes.

K.
No this one I could explain

All 3 wolfs aren't off LP day 1 90% of the time I don't believe it they don't all vanity ig maybe they do but I never buy into that I'm town so that leaves Delta.

Day2 I have a continuing theory that LC was bussed based around how they played that EoD it just makes no sense unless he was rolling over. Originally I thought because of its wolf wolf wagons but if you combine d1 vca with that you see on Delta is on LC and if I'm right is pretty deep bussing here is huuuuuuuge.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:47 pm

Yes but it's also frustrating to explain things and be ignored no matter how accurate or correct I am over multiple games and than to be shiton any time I'm wrong
☆Princess Abigail☆

So we go to D3 where I have 2 theories

Team is Delta Nook and they are heading their bets

Team is Delta Pyx and they were just avoiding Wilgy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:40 pm
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors
lmao??

This looks rude but I was insulting myself here

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

The whole issue though is that why do I bus LC there if the pushback I'm getting is from town to begin with?

Did I just wake up that morning and think 'yeah actually you know what I'd really like to go solo this game' because I was talking about LC/Pyxxy/Jack having a wolf - if it's me/Pyxxy, I'm being such a dick to my team at that point LMAO

It doesn't line up with how I play, I normally go for sweeps & in a situation where I have the loudest townies pocketed by that point, I dont really need to bus to go deep?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:47 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:44 pm

It's such a rapid change though? Which is my main concern. Especially when you've kinda dodged talking about your reads all game which is worrying on its own
Is it

It's been 2 days lol and I've hardly explained my progression so you have no idea how my feeling on you changed throughout that

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:29 pm
LinearPoint - 4

Scotty - 2

DrWilgy - 1

Thunal33 - 1

Delta - 1

pyxxy - 2

Dyslexicon - 1

--------------

D2:
S~V~S - 2

DrWilgy - 1

leetic - 1

Long Con - 4

Jackofhearts2005 - 2

Unvote - 1

--------------------

D3:
DrWilgy - 4

Roxy - 1

Jackofhearts2005 - 1

------------------

yay colors

Why?

Vibes.

K.
No this one I could explain

All 3 wolfs aren't off LP day 1 90% of the time I don't believe it they don't all vanity ig maybe they do but I never buy into that I'm town so that leaves Delta.

Day2 I have a continuing theory that LC was bussed based around how they played that EoD it just makes no sense unless he was rolling over. Originally I thought because of its wolf wolf wagons but if you combine d1 vca with that you see on Delta is on LC and if I'm right is pretty deep bussing here is huuuuuuuge.
Okay. I at least get where you’re coming from.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:50 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:47 pm

Can I be Sami

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”