BEANS (dead, spec, mod etc)
73%

Total votes: 11
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by S~V~S »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:06 pm I'm confused and happy
Having read Nook twice, I agree.

I only include him in my POE cause so blendy, but far to the back of the POE since I don't specifically sus him, and I have people I sus more.

Day one, he missed the vote, day Two was the last vote left on leetic, day three was on the Wilgy Wagon. Day two he made no effort to save anyone, I don't see him as LCs teammate tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:09 pm The issue I have with Roxy trying to open up the POE is not just that she's trying to open up the POE in and of itself. I understand that town Roxy only has to disagree with one of Wilgy or Nanook being scum to think the POE is wrong.

It's also the way she's going about it.

And I admit this is totally unfair pushing someone in the hospital on medication but here we go.

viewtopic.php?p=1078615#p1078615

This feels limp. Telling me that I know I'm scum is a null statement. Roxy's mirroring someone else's words on Delta flip flopping. It doesn't feel like real hunting to me. It feels like desperate clawing.

viewtopic.php?p=1078605#p1078605

This also feels limp. "I should have voted you" "You haven't proven to me you are town" etc.

It doesn't feel like t!Roxying thinking she's got a wolf in her sights. It feels like desperately trying to open the POE to include townies because wolves are in a box.
this feels like you are trying to *close* the POE bc wolves are probs not in it
And since you are so willing to vote Nook then just put blinders on and vote for me then wigly.
It feels like you are going for: Game over Baddies win - you are bad Jack.

This does not feel like Jack has a wolf in his sights it feels like a bJack who is becoming part of the POE and does not want any part of it.
I think this is very much a town Roxy post. Not just because I agree with her, but the tone of it.

She was right before Wilgy died, and she's especially right after Wilgy died. The POE that was being used was incorrect, and needed to be reconsidered.

And as Thunal said before she was NK, if Wilgy flips town, we need to reconsider the POE, and Jack. I am glad she made that legacy post.

Gotta go do dog stuff before the rain starts (here in NY it has rained every Saturday for 4, maybe 5? weeks. Ugh).
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:36 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:29 pm Vote Wilgy
Glad you ain't my bodyguard.
I wasn't saving him no matter what I did. I gave up.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 4

Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:11 am I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD
;_;

Can you run through your read on Nanook for me? Just wanna see where you're at with him, even if you think it's Roxy/Pyxxy
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:46 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:15 pm Imma vote for Jack. I think he was partnered with LC.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Ffs do something besides repeat this. Please.
What do you think has happened that would change my mind? Wilgy flipping town? Thunal getting NKed? Those things kinda deepened my resolve.

People don't just drop their suspects for no reason.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:49 pm We are almost at the point where we can confirm Roxy/Wilgy as the correct solve because they aren’t self preserving (this is a joke)
Almost, but not quite, eh?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:59 pm So we want to flip someone to see how valid the POE is rather than because we think they’re a wolf?

My vote is good where it is. I think he’s bad regardless of anyone else’s POE.
Is there anyone in particular you think would be my partner or would never ever be my partner?
Overall, I had felt pretty good about Delta, but their pile onto me for no discernable reason whatsoever puts them in the possible "Jack/LC partner" camp. Especially when they didn't really push back against Thunal at all when she started posting my townier moments, just dropped their SVS vote like a hot potato. A vote they didn't really seem to believe in when they made it. You kinda hot potatoed it too, actually, now that I think about it.

I can't read Nook whatsoever, he's just a happy warm presence, and can't recall much they have said this game without looking it up. So he could potentially be bad, but mostly based on "lack of good" more so than "active bad".

Abigail is usually somewhat snarky with me, and her being so nice to me freaks me out a bit, since I know I am subject to pocketing a bit. But I still don't see her gambit coming from a wolfy place; shaking up the thread from a focus on one persons thoughts was totally pro town, and people can be nice without an agenda. So I do think she's town, but wanted to point out that caveat.

And I have reason to think Roxy, Epi and pyxxy are town.
'No discernable reason' ???

I've been through this already - I got worried EOD that I had been too stubborn about the push on LC & I got worried since it felt like I was being too nitpicky with my read or that I was reading into nothing. Out of the two wagons, I didnt want Jack to die since coming up to EOD I had started to townread him & Pyxxy who I included in my triangle read. I still switched back to LC because voting you didn't feel right & it was tied.

This is something that is unfortunately very rooted in how I play ;_; and that's something that Wilgy acknowledged yesterday & he affirmed that it's something he could see me doing. Thunal has also seen how I play & still strongly townread me. Abi is (I think?) doing the same.

I do have an example game of me getting worried or jittery at EOD - I actually linked it earlier but I can pull up the exact quotes from it if needed because my ISO is horrible x_x
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:08 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:49 pm We are almost at the point where we can confirm Roxy/Wilgy as the correct solve because they aren’t self preserving (this is a joke)
Almost, but not quite, eh?
We passed the point. Granted, Roxy never appeared but Wilgy didn’t self preserve against Roxy and he wasn’t partners with her any more than I was partners with LC.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:21 pm
;_;

Can you run through your read on Nanook for me? Just wanna see where you're at with him, even if you think it's Roxy/Pyxxy
The book Nook is town just like Wilgy was

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:26 pm
;_;

Can you get into your read a little though because I dont have the same experience you do w Nanook so I wanna be able to understand this a little better
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@S~V~S

If Jack is mafia, who's partnered with him other than me?

Because if it's just me that can be partnered with him, that world is always wrong because I'm town

I can get being worried about the current POE but I'm struggling on seeing w!Jack here, especially if his prospective partner in that world is me because that doesn't work
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:27 am @Epignosis

I think it was a throwaway vote. I myself (who voted unvote that day) did not realize it was an option until I was trying to decide where to move my vote since jack was sounding a bit towny to me, and LC, less so, when i popped in towards EOD.

It's not so much the vote itself, it's the way Roxy came back from it. My initial reaction to the vote
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I'm hurt, pain killer
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
You know I <3 you and nothing that happens in a game changes that. But I don't actually understand this vote? Especially I seemed to gather a last minute push?

Hope you feel better and explain for me.
I missed the "I'm hurt' pain killer part". I also missed the part where the game mod announced Rox was in hospital. So I was initially perplexed as well.

When she came back, before I posted that I had missed Splints mod post, she posted this:
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:06 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:37 pm I'm hurt, pain killer
Can only do this to a friend bc I know she'll understand and know it means nothing

vote svs
You know I <3 you and nothing that happens in a game changes that. But I don't actually understand this vote? Especially I seemed to gather a last minute push?

Hope you feel better and explain for me.

I am unsure of what explanation you want. I was in the hospital under observation on Delaudid from the take down my new dog did to me (he pulled me so hard my face was smashed into the concrete of my driveway/alley area).
I wanted to vote but had not read youv'e seen me do this to splints (usually my go to) and Kate. It's not like this is new for me.

For you kids out there I am old and think I can still bounce back when hurt but my body does not bounce anymore.

I voted you thinking you were thought of as town by most people including me so I did not think others would try to use my drug induced vote as an excuse to try and wagon you.
LongCon understandable but others - not so much. Who else was voting you I do not remember at this moment. But I will look there for people trying to take advantage of it.
This post was sincere, and I don't think Rox, based on years of playing with her, would have made that post up there ^^ "I'm hurt, pain killer", knowing her alleged teammates (and aside from LC, the others who piled onto Roxys vote were Jack and Delta) would use it as a platform to vote for me.

Delta went to LC after Thunal came in and beat everyone over the head over how towny I was (thanks Thunal!). So I'm in the air re Delta, if Jack flips as I think he will, then I think Delta could be the third. But I feel it more so about Jack.

I think the bads took advantage of Roxys vote, I think she's the least likely wolf who was on my wagon. Thunal broke it apart at the end, and the fact that Wilgy came back town after her Seanzie POE push would have made her reassess her position, imo. She was easily the strongest towny presence in the thread, and that's why she died.

But back to Roxy, that original post, where she votes me and says shes hurt. Bad Roxy doesn't do that. In my previous eloquent words, nuh uh. Bad Roxy won't manipulate friendship in a game that way, saying "I'm hurt" to an old friend and trotting back to the chatroom to giggle over how she fooled me. I know some folks think that opinion is "icky" or whatever, but it is what it is.

Rox when she came back , I 1000% agree with this post.
Roxy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:48 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Is this in any way influenced by Roxy's vote on SVS?
Yes in that 2 votes are better than 1. Roxy didn’t like convince me to suspect SVS.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm That is kinda a townie post from SVS, isn’t it?

I did not sway your vote with mine yet-----2 votes are better than one? How is this townie? Your thought process over SVS did not feel genuine and felt instead like you trying to save LongCon's ass. You went in with a couple of pulled quotes from SVS and when Thunal showed you how it was so very townie you even agreed it was townie posts.
Jack you are bad and I find that sad bc as a townie you can decimate people with their posts and show just how anti town or townie they are. You have done neither this game.
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:51 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine

I'll mull over the LC vote overnight since I'm more than a little worried about that

I'm also worried ab SVS being town because that means I went and locked them town then panicked when it mattered which is

rough but shrug

EOD is stressful ;_;
This is the perfect example of Delta's play this game. Not digging it at all. Flip Floppy. Goes anywhere but LongCon until it was obv he was getting elimmed.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:59 pm Phone check-in. Not caught up but voting SVS to self-pres.
The only SVS vote I understand bc it is coming from a baddie toward a townie.
And I pretty much have 'felt' everything else she said since then. She just feels real to me :shrug:

Like I said, no matter how polished his posts are, I think Jack is LC's teammate. I'm home most of today, I'll do an associations post or two later.

Okay.

I'd have a couple of nitpicky follow-up questions to ask if I suspected you, but I don't, so I won't.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I really wanna go "Thunal and Seanzie believed in this POE and there's a reason they're dead" and not reevaluate my reads but gah does Roxy/Nanook seem just way too easy and I was wrong on Wilgy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:47 pm I really wanna go "Thunal and Seanzie believed in this POE and there's a reason they're dead" and not reevaluate my reads but gah does Roxy/Nanook seem just way too easy and I was wrong on Wilgy.
I can still believe Roxy is wolfy and I can still believe Nanook can be lolwolves with anybody but just exactly those two? Why isn't Nanook playing differently? It's practically a difference check.

And if not exactly those two, who have I incorrectly put into my townreads?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

There are no good answers until I do the work I should have done over the long night because I knew this was coming.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

But you can see the frustration when you hold other people to voting decisions that didn't matter while saying this.

Hypocrisy is a staple of the townie playbook tho.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy
:ponder:

Walk me through or link me to the Pyxxy case. I have my Pyxxy towncase and you vs Pyxxy looked like town vs town but Pyxxy also is like in my two least certain townreads so I'll hear it.

And I think Roxy is wolves here more often than Nanook.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I'm worried I'm misclearing somewhere but like

I have reason to read people the way I am anyway so if I am misclearing, where? And why am I misreading them. Where are my points weakest?

I dunno. I'm struggling ;_;
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:02 pm I'm worried I'm misclearing somewhere but like

I have reason to read people the way I am anyway so if I am misclearing, where? And why am I misreading them. Where are my points weakest?

I feel ya, bud. Right there with you.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:03 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:02 pm I'm worried I'm misclearing somewhere but like

I feel ya, bud. Right there with you.
:sigh:

I'll revisit my own reads and then if there's something I'm overlooking, I'll work from there
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Someone better than wagon stuff than me help me out, does w!Jack stack with w!LC D1 with two town wagons happening as is? It blatantly kinda ties the two & there's no real need for it when theres 2 townies being wagoned to begin with

Similarly, does w!LC vote w!Pyxxy when theres 2 town dying anyway? I dont think he was really townreading the other two so it's not like he couldn't have joined those? Would that have been a distancing thing? If so, it seemed a little unnecessary if it's only me really looking into that.

I'm not great with wagon stuff? But I cant really get past that & it's why I had the idea of pyxxy/Jack/LC having exactly 1 wolf to begin with.

I think pyxxy & Jack are both town but I need a second voice on this part specifically
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like I'm asking silly questions at this point but shrug

My worldview feels pretty narrow but like. I really dont know where I've gone astray if I'm wrong
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:26 pm
;_;

Can you get into your read a little though because I dont have the same experience you do w Nanook so I wanna be able to understand this a little better
Nah he just is

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's no wolfy motivation

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:53 pm
But you can see the frustration when you hold other people to voting decisions that didn't matter while saying this.

Hypocrisy is a staple of the townie playbook tho.
So kill me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:11 pm Anyways it's still pyxxy and Roxy

Walk me through or link me to the Pyxxy case. I have my Pyxxy towncase and you vs Pyxxy looked like town vs town but Pyxxy also is like in my two least certain townreads so I'll hear it.

The case is pyxxy is a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

There's zero reason to town read him I've tried.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Doesn't exist

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So wolf

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I split up every thought I had into seven posts each, I'd have 700 posts. :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jack and Delta on this page look like they are seeking permission to do something.
☆Princess Abigail☆

In boooooooooooored

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:32 pm If I split up every thought I had into seven posts each, I'd have 700 posts. :ponder:
Get good

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody is on my level

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't even have that many posts lol

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:42 pm Nobody is on my level
Must be very lonely.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I believe S~V~S is a civilian, and by extension disregard my own perspective of Roxy in favor of hers, then I find a much clearer path to proceed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm looking to walk through this player by player as I can (today is the one rare Saturday during NFL season that has not been brutal for me- still have an article to edit and one article to write, but again, easy day relatively speaking), and I'll seek to go easiest to hardest.

My strongest civilian is S~V~S. I say this because there is a strong degree of earnestness to her posts and a level of conviction she does not always have when bad. I find her equally concerned with finding mafia as she is protecting non-mafia from me with her eloquent Nuh-uh powers.

More to the point, were S~V~S mafia (and Roxy innocent), S~V~S knows she has this in the bag by letting me run wild. She told me to get back in my cage.

S~V~S is a solid civilian.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm

The case is pyxxy is a wolf
Sarcasticthankyou.gif
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And by extension, if S~V~S is confident Roxy is not mafia, I have to step back and in the very least accept her perspective over my own.

There's value in listening to those you trust, and I've not always been the best at that.

Roxy is a civilian by proxy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:39 pm Jack and Delta on this page look like they are seeking permission to do something.
It's more like "seeking a reason to do something different than just follow the plan that didn't work out yesterday but I still kinda believe in."

And nobody is giving that to me. Granted, it's my responsibility to go find a better plan if the old one isn't gonna work but I've had a long day and also I wanna play video games.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Counterpoint, I have two other games I'm signed up for in Night 0ish (Landlord game here and Halloween Mash over on MafiaUniverse) so I should really do what I can to win and get nightkilled over here before I find myself multitabling.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:01 pm And by extension, if S~V~S is confident Roxy is not mafia, I have to step back and in the very least accept her perspective over my own.

There's value in listening to those you trust, and I've not always been the best at that.

Ugh
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:01 pm And by extension, if S~V~S is confident Roxy is not mafia, I have to step back and in the very least accept her perspective over my own.

Ugh
What's wrong?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

My reaction to one of my two least certain townreads (Epi) townreading my biggest scumread (Roxy) "by proxy" should be like *sus look at Epi.*

Instead it's just "ugh."

My reaction to one of my two least certain townreads (Pyxxy) being floated as teamed with my biggest scumread (still Roxy) is "okay, tell me about it."

I think that means I gth think Epi is townier than Pyxxy for whatever that's worth.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
Jack, did you ever respond to these assessments from Long Con about you?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like the idea of having to reevaluate Epi and consider he could be mafia defending his partner with yucky reasoning is actually painful. I don't want it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Epignosis wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
Jack, did you ever respond to these assessments from Long Con about you?
Naw. What would I even say to that? I'm very charming ofc.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Though I'm never surprised to see people voting for me.

Return to “Previous Heists”