73%

Total votes: 11
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by Thunal33 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:36 pm I lowkey don't think new approach thunal puts in the amount of work she has and buses a partner d2, so I'm clearing her town and sheeping her.
Yeah, I'd never put in a lot of work and bus a partner d2 in a recent game. Don't look at this link.

viewtopic.php?t=2552
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

Let's get this right:

I voted Long Con based on tone regarding the questions he was asking me or things he was saying about me. There's a shiftiness he has I can't put into words. I believe S~V~S described it herself.

I didn't vote LC on the back of any fake claim. I made it clear that I had leetic and LC as teammates in the event the former was bad. That's moot.

I rolled in and voted based on that tone and nothing else.

I bring this up only because I see that I'm being called LC's busser. Above is my reply, and I'm moving on.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Read the first five posts from Long Con. leetic was brutal. Jesus.

It's like:

"Good mo-"

"I know you smelled this door. You knocked on it didn't you?"

"Well yes, and you opened it, and I-"

"And you had to have seen inside this room, did you not?"

"Well, I think I saw a chair, and-"

"You saw the chair. What did you think of the 'chair' as you put it?"

"It looks like a nice chair."

"What makes it a nice chair?"

"Sir, can I just give you your package?"

"It's for the chair, isn't it? THE MAFIA CHAIR."

leetic crazy as hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, it's funny when it ain't happening to you. :|
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:37 pm Leetic nk also means lc wagon >rand clean btw. Maybe one maf at most but I want to assume easy game where it's clean.
I feel quite good about Delta. I have a slight tinfoil on Epi from his LC interactions, but I think I'll keep it in the back of my head and explore more simple options today.
I should probably iso epi at some point but meh. Maybe if he's still alive in 3 days or whatever.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OH MY GOD IT FIBALLY POSTED, THANK FUCK
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:11 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:36 pm I lowkey don't think new approach thunal puts in the amount of work she has and buses a partner d2, so I'm clearing her town and sheeping her.
Yeah, I'd never put in a lot of work and bus a partner d2 in a recent game. Don't look at this link.

viewtopic.php?t=2552
That link won't stop me I can't read.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:40 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:00 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:58 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:05 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:01 pm Long Con, last to show! Hi all.
How do you know that you're last to show? Did you read my post stating as such?
Although then again, Roxy's post that quotes my said post is just two above LC's opener. I'm a bit wary of him having learned that in wolfchat, but this is probably not worth looking into
The former is the actual.
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:05 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:01 pm Long Con, last to show! Hi all.
How do you know that you're last to show? Did you read my post stating as such?
That is correct!
So you must have read at least some of the posts in this game. Do any players stand out so far?
No reads yet. I have only read from my initial post today.
But you have read some of the posts below your opener (otherwise you would have been unaware of said post)? Also plenty has happened since you entered, what do you feel about Dyslexicon for instance?
I was only aware of that post because it was on my screen when I went to type my first post. I would call dizzy town I guess. I went over her posts since you asked, and I have no suspicion at this time.
Under leetic's extreme glaring eyeball, Long Con weakly named Dyslexicon (no longer Dyslexicon) good ("I guess").

I looked at Dyslexicon's posts up until this point, and I don't see why Dyslexicon was named a civilian. leetic seemed to draw a name out of a hat, and LC gave no reason whatsoever besides going over posts (nothing specific).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't think Dyslexicon is mafia in this scenario. Moving on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:40 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:41 am Theres an alarming lack of easy reads in this game, I might have to actually try, there's only like 4 people I feel good about reading lol
Who are those 4 people? :popcorn:
Dizzy, jack, epi maybe, Roxy maybe, wilgy maybe, svs maybe. I used to be good at reading thunal but that was like a decade ago.
Dizzy is an easy read?
I mean

Kinda?

Maybe easy isn't the right word but I have a strong track record of getting them right so 🤷‍♀️
I have never found Dizzy to be an easy read, if I recall correctly. What does their scum game look like?
I raise this to reinforce my previous point. LC gave an easy opinion earlier on Dyslexicon when pressed but shakes his head here and asks a question.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:11 pmThat you're just intentionally being obtuse?
leetic, I'd like you to meet my friend, Epignosis.
Just pointing out that I didn't say this. leetic did. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.
I'm skipping ahead to this because I'm getting tired and I don't understand what this means.

Based on what I've seen so far:

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have an easy day tomorrow, and can be here for more chat.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:24 pm You literally held a vote on me over a tinfoil

How is that helping your case lol
right

but actually most of your posts right now are about setting up Jack

and zero analysis at all about why Jack and I are paired

but I'm the wolf and Jack just looks bad, because sure, that makes sense
I'm not setting up anyone I'm explaining my world view... yanno like people usually do in a mafia game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Pretty sure he was around when I claimed. Also I don't see how this is a jump on when Wilgy voted the wagon first?

Wilgy parking there all phase just doesn't feel wolfy this isn't a wolf play this is town Wilgy not giving a fuck

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
I also think continuing to sheep Seanzie is correct lol.
Your right let's kill pyxxy who was wolf read by Seanzie and Leetic

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:30 pm Ninety minutes until I get off work and tear this game apart.

(For better or for worse) :)
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:14 pm Please save me.

The Astros are down 2 games and I've had Gwen Stefani stuck in my head for the past 48 hours 😭
Which song though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:37 pm Leetic nk also means lc wagon >rand clean btw. Maybe one maf at most but I want to assume easy game where it's clean.
Mmm what do you make of what I'm saying about LC not voting his bigger CW and Jack not voting LC.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:11 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2552
This high key makes me more confident in my read on you lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Epignosis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:14 pm Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.
I'm skipping ahead to this because I'm getting tired and I don't understand what this means.

Based on what I've seen so far:

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
I'm down

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

"Abigail's voting with her scum read that makes her scum"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Inb4

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:59 pm Leetic has been killed. They were a Baked beans pizza: Vanilla Town

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours, phase ends on 18/10/2023 11PM BST
Now we’ll never get a replacement 😡
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:56 pm ALRIGHT brief rundown of EOD thoughts

pyxxy town, Jack town, Epi town, Thunal town (I wont tinfoil I promise (maybe))

Roxy probably also town?

Very torn on Abi right now, I feel like how she handled the check itself was townie but how she handled LC feels less so

& very worried about Nanook/Wilgy, SVS feels like more EOD nerves in hindsight
This is kinda an exact summary of my views of the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

With probably a little less Abby tinfoil and a little more Pyxxy tinfoil and Roxy didn’t gain much towncred in my eyes but close enough.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:59 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:02 pm Long Con has been eliminated. They were a Beanless burrito: Mafia Roleblocker

It is now night phase 2. You have 24 hours before the day 3 starts.
Should've trusted myself more...

Meh whatever.
Actually…yeah. It’s real hard to tinfoil that as a wolf gambit when we’re talking about wolf Abby being like “LMAO gambit says we yeet my wolf partner or the unyeetable Jackofhearts. Vote Jack.”

I’m like 3/4ths joking but it does put LC in a shit spot and I don’t think a partner does that outta nowhere.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 pm PoE after my flip should be Pyxxy who's only after me cause I called him a wolf after my rescind for reasons both me and Leetic have talked about

Roxy which I've also talked about

Epi is the only possible busser

Jack cause weird EoD self pres shenanigans don't make sense

If that doesn't win than Nook and Wilgz has last wolf

Thunal Delta SVS are always town. I honestly just don't see Nook or Wilgz as wolf here.
What part needs clarifying? Or do you mean “LC should have voted Jack at eod?”

Didn’t I only have like 1 vote at eod?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:16 pm I'd bet money on 2 in Epi Jack Roxy Pyxxy though
Decent chance of exactly 1 but you’re Wilgy/Nanook off too easy.

Like I’d take that bet if it was serious and not against the spirit of the game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:18 pm I think LC spewed pyxxy town btw. Holding onto one statement of pyxxy's (the psy thing) and then latching onto my sus of it feels like he was struggling to find pyxxy scummy rather than having an abundance of scummy things pyxxy has done.

It comes from someone who has TMI pyxxy is town, not someone who has TMI pyxxy is mafia.
I want this to be true.

If it is, I’m at probably two wolves in Roxy/Wilgy/Nanook.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Idk if my voting record is actually being scrutinized but just to get it out there, the votes were at one point tied between Leetic (strong townread of mine with votes due to fake red) and myself at 3 votes each.

The case was made that LC and I had the worst reactions to the fake red. Okay. I isoed LC. His D1 looked fine (though the Pyxxy case kinda fell apart when I looked at Pyxxy closer) and I got the argument against LC but I wasn’t sold.

So in my head it’s like yeet Wilgy/Roxy/SVS > yeet LC > yeet Leetic ~= get yeeted. And for the last 45 min of the day or so, I voted in Wilgy and SVS and iirc Roxy while making it clear that I would self preserve against LC if it came to it.

Then, about 5 min from EOD, Thunal convinced me SVS (who i was voting) was likely town and at the same time, Delta and Epi voted LC.

This left the votes at
LC 4 votes (Leetic, Thunal, Delta, Epi)
SVS 3 votes (Roxy, LC, Jack)
Jack 2 votes (Abby, Wilgy)
Abby 1 vote (Pyxxy)
Leetic 1 vote (Nanook)

At this point, I decided I wanted LC dead over SVS. I was not concerned I would be yeeted. I didn’t actually have a scumread on LC.

So I voted Wilgy and said it was for posterity. This kills LC over SVS but records me as suspecting Wilgy over LC.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
At least someone gets it

Honestly you should kill me today though
No. Rn I want to kill Wilgy today.
Yeah. Abby vs Pyxxy just looks like two townies fighting.

Wolves are in a box. Let’s throw the box into the river.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

The Astros are down 2 games and I've had Gwen Stefani stuck in my head for the past 48 hours 😭
Let’s go Rangers!
👏👏
👏👏👏
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:50 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:59 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:02 pm Long Con has been eliminated. They were a Beanless burrito: Mafia Roleblocker

It is now night phase 2. You have 24 hours before the day 3 starts.
Should've trusted myself more...

Meh whatever.
Actually…yeah. It’s real hard to tinfoil that as a wolf gambit when we’re talking about wolf Abby being like “LMAO gambit says we yeet my wolf partner or the unyeetable Jackofhearts. Vote Jack.”

I’m like 3/4ths joking but it does put LC in a shit spot and I don’t think a partner does that outta nowhere.
This guy gets it. Sucks that I'll never fully trust him.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:56 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 pm PoE after my flip should be Pyxxy who's only after me cause I called him a wolf after my rescind for reasons both me and Leetic have talked about

Roxy which I've also talked about

Epi is the only possible busser

Jack cause weird EoD self pres shenanigans don't make sense

If that doesn't win than Nook and Wilgz has last wolf

Thunal Delta SVS are always town. I honestly just don't see Nook or Wilgz as wolf here.
What part needs clarifying? Or do you mean “LC should have voted Jack at eod?”

Didn’t I only have like 1 vote at eod?
You had 2 parked on you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Me and Wilgy specifically

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:16 pm I'd bet money on 2 in Epi Jack Roxy Pyxxy though
Decent chance of exactly 1 but you’re Wilgy/Nanook off too easy.

Like I’d take that bet if it was serious and not against the spirit of the game.
I actually think it's 2 in 3 of those now but I'm not gonna elaborate

I think I figured something out though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:24 am

Let’s go Rangers!
👏👏
👏👏👏
Mmm I agree

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I know I'm a known hyper poster but it's actually astonishing to me that I'm 3rd highest poster already...I remember why I took a break here it's like games move so slowly for me and what I'm used to.

Like honestly I think you can just win in Syndicate by killing activity as a wolf. Kill leetic me and Delta and just win lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 am
Mmm what do you make of what I'm saying about LC not voting his bigger CW and Jack not voting LC.
Quote it and tag me lol
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:18 pm roxy is in the hospital. She has a concussion and will be ok, but can’t post as regular.

Please continue normal posting
Oh fuck, I totally missed this. So yeah, I get it now. The perils of not being caught up :(

Feel better, hun. I had a major head crack a few weeks ago, it sucks :bighug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
I also think continuing to sheep Seanzie is correct lol.
You keep saying this, but LP and Scotty were both town. I just skimmed you, but can you tl;dr me why you voted Wilgy? A Wilgy who floats and doesn't add much the first few days is generally town Wilgy in my experience. Plus he's said a few things that I tend to see as town Wilgy recently.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:54 pm The reaction to the claim, especially the meta analysis on Abi I just think SVS actually believed.
Well yeah, there's zero reason for her to do that bad. Is there an issue with that?

I don't want to vote Wilgy, and I would prefer not to vote Roxy until I hear she's back in the saddle. Even if the game mod hadn't announced her problem, i don't believe Roxy is one to lean on irl to get out of a bad spot in games. So Roxy is off the table for me.

I'll do a more in depth thing, but i still think Jack and LC could have been associated.

I am reading LC, and am a bit confused about his time line.
Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
"Better than ever?" that's an odd thing to say.

LC at 3:16, then he made a "busy bbl" later post like a minute later.

Next post is his vote post at 5:59:25, less than a minute to EOD. At that time, I had 2 votes, Roxy and Jack. Jack had two votes, Abigail and Wilgy. LC had 4 votes. So no vote he made could have been self pres. Had I not moved my vote from Jack, that might have been self pres.

At 5:59:36 Jack moved his vote from me to vanity. Not sure if moving to LC at that point would have been a good look since LC was already dead, basically, with 30 seconds left in day, and Thunal making a fairly big effort to point out how I likely wasn't bad, he didn't want to end up on me with the dead baddie when it was all over.

This feels a wee bit like a chatroom panic to me. I am not sure that that association I felt I saw with LC and Jack when I was reading Jack isn't actually there.

So imma reverse myself and [VOTE: Jack] aubergine again.

I'll read more tonight, and try to point out where I see the associations.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:04 am I know I'm a known hyper poster but it's actually astonishing to me that I'm 3rd highest poster already...I remember why I took a break here it's like games move so slowly for me and what I'm used to.

Like honestly I think you can just win in Syndicate by killing activity as a wolf. Kill leetic me and Delta and just win lol
I used to post a lot more. I used to be a top 5 poster on average, but when i came back from break, I found that hyper posting chased me out of the thread, so i actually posted less in a game with more than 1-2 hyperposters. I felt unheard, and I felt I couldn't keep up, all the posts were short and I didn't know what had to be skipped. The more posts, the more likely I am to ghost, and just give up, and lose interest.

I was unable to keep up with leetic, I had little clue what was happening, especially after Sean was gone, since he was a very strong presence. Your gambit dragged me back in :)

Had i continued to feel detached, after maybe day 3, I might have perma ghosted except for sheeping votes, maybe making a "I gotta catch up" post or two each day. So different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Should this have been in green? Maybe, but I know you don't like the green.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also I moved my vote off Jack at about 5:54 or 5:55 iirc. I couldn’t post since I was literally singing Happy Birthday, taking pics and helping the littles help blow out the candles.
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 am
Quote it and tag me lol
That sounds like a lot of work I'm not gonna do tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:23 am
Thunal33 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:54 pm The reaction to the claim, especially the meta analysis on Abi I just think SVS actually believed.
Well yeah, there's zero reason for her to do that bad. Is there an issue with that?

I don't want to vote Wilgy, and I would prefer not to vote Roxy until I hear she's back in the saddle. Even if the game mod hadn't announced her problem, i don't believe Roxy is one to lean on irl to get out of a bad spot in games. So Roxy is off the table for me.

I'll do a more in depth thing, but i still think Jack and LC could have been associated.

Long Con wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:16 pm Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:

Next post is his vote post at 5:59:25, less than a minute to EOD. At that time, I had 2 votes, Roxy and Jack. Jack had two votes, Abigail and Wilgy. LC had 4 votes. So no vote he made could have been self pres. Had I not moved my vote from Jack, that might have been self pres.

At 5:59:36 Jack moved his vote from me to vanity. Not sure if moving to LC at that point would have been a good look since LC was already dead, basically, with 30 seconds left in day, and Thunal making a fairly big effort to point out how I likely wasn't bad, he didn't want to end up on me with the dead baddie when it was all over.

This feels a wee bit like a chatroom panic to me. I am not sure that that association I felt I saw with LC and Jack when I was reading Jack isn't actually there.

Can you like reword that first sentence about me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:33 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:04 am I know I'm a known hyper poster but it's actually astonishing to me that I'm 3rd highest poster already...I remember why I took a break here it's like games move so slowly for me and what I'm used to.

I used to post a lot more. I used to be a top 5 poster on average, but when i came back from break, I found that hyper posting chased me out of the thread, so i actually posted less in a game with more than 1-2 hyperposters. I felt unheard, and I felt I couldn't keep up, all the posts were short and I didn't know what had to be skipped. The more posts, the more likely I am to ghost, and just give up, and lose interest.

I was unable to keep up with leetic, I had little clue what was happening, especially after Sean was gone, since he was a very strong presence. Your gambit dragged me back in :)

Had i continued to feel detached, after maybe day 3, I might have perma ghosted except for sheeping votes, maybe making a "I gotta catch up" post or two each day. So different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Should this have been in green? Maybe, but I know you don't like the green.
I got yelled at for not liking the green.

I dunno I hyper post but it's usually written with intent. It has a purpose even when like me and someone like Rem are just talking about anime I think that serves a purpose makes the game thread lighter I try to do that with people cause when it's not I feel like...I get frustrated and everyone else does to but if I'm hyper posting funny memey stupid stuff with multiple people and not just game focused content the game focused content is like less toxic

Anyways I'm glad my gambit pulled you back in...I was hoping it would jolt activity both when I did it and when I inevitably rescinded and I feel like it did

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I might legit self vote if it saves Wilgy at EoD

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:23 am

Moving off you and onto Wilgy (or LC, if I had voted there) both prevent a buzzer vote on you from tying with the LC wagon.

If you wanna be like “Jack bussed his wolf partner, LC, in the end” fine. But like you said, LC didn’t have a real opportunity to self preserve onto me because you were the counterwagon, not me, and while I didn’t technically “self preserve” against LC (cause I wasn’t the counterwagon), my vote was against LC at eod.

Return to “Previous Heists”