Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:23 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:04 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:32 pm But again, we probably shouldn't be talking about whether Scotty was scummy, the best thing about the vigkill was that it freed town from having to go over this discussion
Agreed on this. Kinda impressed by Seanzie choosing to shoot.
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:38 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:20 pm Long Con and Jack did try to make pyxxy happen. Given that LP/Scotty was t/t and thus a comfortable EoD for wolves I am willing to give town points to both for trying to start an alternative, which would have been unnecessary for wolves.

Besides that, we have Epi and Roxy on vanity wagons. The former didn't show for EoD, so there's little to be gleaned there. Roxy voted at almost the last minute, which does seem a little unnecessary as scum but I'm still not entirely sure what to make of it
Oh, and @pyxxy was on Wilgy (I'm too used to the polls being preserved as a screenshot, hence why I missed it). That does seem by far the strangest of the vanity wagons today, and pyxxy should definitely explain why they avoided the wagons. They were here 38 minutes before EoD, enough to know that it would definitely be a vanity wagon
Yeah sorry about that, I looked away and got lost in work. If I had been around I would have suggested a Wilgy wagon. I think he slanked through D1. I was hoping to see something more. The low posting reminded me of his scum play in Apathy Mafia: viewtopic.php?p=1049145#p1049145

Difference that I see is that past scum Wilgy was down to toss teammate Porscha right in front of the bus. Here, we now know there wasn't real pressure on any wolves? Probably? Tell me if there was a real alternative to LP and Scotty that I missed. But no Wilgy popping in feels very much like "gj scummates, see y'all tomorrow /s".

see y'all around I'm eating sushi
You know, it's really weird how you are seemingly ignorant of the elephant in the room here
actually now that I'm catching up, I think it's really funny that I posted and dipped right as she claimed a red on you, but I can understand how we might have different perspectives on that

but uh

lemme finish catching up
found it and like

it's not even hidden in a wall post or anything
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 3

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Be back later tonight.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I was so happy after that flip and so nervous when LC claimed town RB. That was the longest few minutes ever.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmm I know you and we all watched you and leetic, there's no way that's it

I'm like the dog that caught the car now
☆Princess Abigail☆

I got like 10 minutes or so before my girlfriend gets back

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Delta wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:56 pm ALRIGHT brief rundown of EOD thoughts

pyxxy town, Jack town, Epi town, Thunal town (I wont tinfoil I promise (maybe))

Roxy probably also town?

Very torn on Abi right now, I feel like how she handled the check itself was townie but how she handled LC feels less so

& very worried about Nanook/Wilgy, SVS feels like more EOD nerves in hindsight
You don't get to tinfoil me, you haven't even seen my wolf game.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:11 pm hmmm I know you and we all watched you and leetic, there's no way that's it

I'm like the dog that caught the car now
Your the dog cause your a wolf

Checkmate.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Are you actually trying to take credit for chopping LC?
☆Princess Abigail☆

PoE after my flip should be Pyxxy who's only after me cause I called him a wolf after my rescind for reasons both me and Leetic have talked about

Roxy which I've also talked about

Epi is the only possible busser

Jack cause weird EoD self pres shenanigans don't make sense

If that doesn't win than Nook and Wilgz has last wolf

Thunal Delta SVS are always town. I honestly just don't see Nook or Wilgz as wolf here.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'd bet money on 2 in Epi Jack Roxy Pyxxy though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:14 pm Are you actually trying to take credit for chopping LC?
No. I am taking credit for calling him a wolf because of his play around my claim though

And I'm taking credit for my claim outting him.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am taking credit for being right lol

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think LC spewed pyxxy town btw. Holding onto one statement of pyxxy's (the psy thing) and then latching onto my sus of it feels like he was struggling to find pyxxy scummy rather than having an abundance of scummy things pyxxy has done.

It comes from someone who has TMI pyxxy is town, not someone who has TMI pyxxy is mafia.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 pm PoE after my flip should be Pyxxy who's only after me cause I called him a wolf after my rescind for reasons both me and Leetic have talked about

Thunal Delta SVS are always town. I honestly just don't see Nook or Wilgz as wolf here.
you called me mid

you're calling me a wolf now after I tinfoiled you yesterday, but today you actually feel threatened because Jack not self-preserving onto LC looks terrible for your supposed solve
☆Princess Abigail☆

Inevitably it will be used as "scummy play" because I just called them wolf voted them and than moved off without explaining it

But I didn't want to do

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:18 pm I think LC spewed pyxxy town btw. Holding onto one statement of pyxxy's (the psy thing) and then latching onto my sus of it feels like he was struggling to find pyxxy scummy rather than having an abundance of scummy things pyxxy has done.

It comes from someone who has TMI pyxxy is town, not someone who has TMI pyxxy is mafia.
Orrrrr it comes from someone who is voting a teammate to try to get them deep but can't fake a good case for it

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
ImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:10 pm I was so happy after that flip and so nervous when LC claimed town RB. That was the longest few minutes ever.
agreed

terrifying few minutes ;_;
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

yeah see and immediately you're already working to break down why Jack's EOD voting makes no sense

but what about my EOD lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:18 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 pm PoE after my flip should be Pyxxy who's only after me cause I called him a wolf after my rescind for reasons both me and Leetic have talked about

you called me mid

you're calling me a wolf now after I tinfoiled you yesterday, but today you actually feel threatened because Jack not self-preserving onto LC looks terrible for your supposed solve
It... really doesn't but you do you lol

Jack not self pressing onto LC and LC not self pressing backlooks awful for them both

LC was bussed or both wagons were wolf

LC telegraphed with their play

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
At least someone gets it

Honestly you should kill me today though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:10 pm I was so happy after that flip and so nervous when LC claimed town RB. That was the longest few minutes ever.
agreed

You like... actually believed that?

During my catch up over night I thought it was obviously fake

I would have switched to LC for a couple reasons but nobody needs to believe that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm yeah see and immediately you're already working to break down why Jack's EOD voting makes no sense

but what about my EOD lmao
I've already expressed why your a wolf lol

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:18 pm I think LC spewed pyxxy town btw. Holding onto one statement of pyxxy's (the psy thing) and then latching onto my sus of it feels like he was struggling to find pyxxy scummy rather than having an abundance of scummy things pyxxy has done.

Orrrrr it comes from someone who is voting a teammate to try to get them deep but can't fake a good case for it
Rn I think it's a fairly easy game and I want to explore simple paths before tinfoily ones like this. It's possible LC can't fake a good case on scum!pyxxy, but it's more likely he can't fake a good case on town!pyxxy.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

You literally held a vote on me over a tinfoil

How is that helping your case lol

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:23 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm
agreed

You like... actually believed that?

During my catch up over night I thought it was obviously fake

I would have switched to LC for a couple reasons but nobody needs to believe that
I didnt fully but like

I got scared X_X
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:20 pm I also think now is not the time to tinfoil Abi and she's said some borderline clearing things during her fight with leetic.
At least someone gets it

No. Rn I want to kill Wilgy today.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

You didn't vote LC

You didn't vote Jack

In my worldview where LC wanted to die you voting a vanity is LITERALLY wolfy and never clearing

What the fuck are you on about pyxxy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm
At least someone gets it

No. Rn I want to kill Wilgy today.
Mmm yikes. Wilgy is like a really bad kill here.

They haven't been playing wolfy their play makes no sense from a wolf perspective the only reason they are PoEd is cause they are slanky and barely there but is that really wolfy? The way they are slanking is just town who can't be assed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kay girlfriend is back.

Gonna go spend my night with Caitlin

Back when I go to work

Bye

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:24 pm You literally held a vote on me over a tinfoil

How is that helping your case lol
right

but actually most of your posts right now are about setting up Jack

and zero analysis at all about why Jack and I are paired

but I'm the wolf and Jack just looks bad, because sure, that makes sense
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

what

if LC is scum and wants to die why am I not just OMGUS voting him and riding the fucking bus to FX
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:48 pm Cook the goose!

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Nice wagon you're joining. What will you do when I flip town?
Probably cry a little.

Maybe eat dinner. EoD is around that time.

Then look at your reads and see if they take me somewhere.

Oh also figure out who started the wagon on you.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
I also think continuing to sheep Seanzie is correct lol.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

Ninety minutes until I get off work and tear this game apart.

(For better or for worse) :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I lowkey don't think new approach thunal puts in the amount of work she has and buses a partner d2, so I'm clearing her town and sheeping her.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Leetic nk also means lc wagon >rand clean btw. Maybe one maf at most but I want to assume easy game where it's clean.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DrWilgy »

Please save me.

The Astros are down 2 games and I've had Gwen Stefani stuck in my head for the past 48 hours 😭
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:30 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Oh.

Oh.

Hell yeah, let's goooooo
If Jack is town, which I'm leaning that he is, this jump on looks terrible. Wilgy also took some time to say what would happen if leetic flipped town in response to their question isntead of something like "well you were red checked". He knew about the check, but if he didn't catch up a lot why would he know there was a real chance leetic would flip town?

Why would my response to "what if I'm town" be "well your not"? That undermines the entire point of Lwetic asking me that.

Gross reason to vote me.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:13 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:51 pmwilgy :O
Hello my friend
hello hello o/

can you give me a brief idea of how you're reading people right now?
Lwetic scum, JoH scum, SVS good, Delta good, Pyx can be good too I guess
the leetic check was fake, does that change anything for you?
No. Lwetic must still be scum.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thems all my notifications...

I was going to vote Thunal and put a sleepy emoji indicative of me going back to sleep.

But then I thought "wouldn't it be funny if Thunal actually was W again" then I thought "I don't think Thun wants to be wolf, I shouldnt laugh at their potential misfortune" and now I feel bad. Thunal you have my support!

I may be back later. I may not. Who knows. I don't know. Someone please inform me.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:21 pm Thems all my notifications...

I was going to vote Thunal and put a sleepy emoji indicative of me going back to sleep.

But then I thought "wouldn't it be funny if Thunal actually was W again" then I thought "I don't think Thun wants to be wolf, I shouldnt laugh at their potential misfortune" and now I feel bad. Thunal you have my support!

I may be back later. I may not. Who knows. I don't know. Someone please inform me.
Have you read anything? LC wouldn't have gone over if not for me vetoing the SVS wagon at EoD and I had my vote on him most of the phase.

No, I actually randed town this time. I think you're the one with the permawolf curse now.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:37 pm Leetic nk also means lc wagon >rand clean btw. Maybe one maf at most but I want to assume easy game where it's clean.
I feel quite good about Delta. I have a slight tinfoil on Epi from his LC interactions, but I think I'll keep it in the back of my head and explore more simple options today.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:16 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Oh.

Oh.

Hell yeah, let's goooooo

Why would my response to "what if I'm town" be "well your not"? That undermines the entire point of Lwetic asking me that.

Gross reason to vote me.
It's more that you were considering Leetic would flip town during the check and afaik without having caught up on what Leetic posted. I personally was a bit too arrogant thinking leetic would flip maf because I thought the odds of the check being messed with were very low and I had a read Abi was telling the truth. I think others who had that confidence had townie reactions. Yours was more similar to Long Con's and imo you were too trusting of leetic.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:33 pm

Have you read anything? LC wouldn't have gone over if not for me vetoing the SVS wagon at EoD and I had my vote on him most of the phase.

No, I actually randed town this time. I think you're the one with the permawolf curse now.
Of course I haven't read you silly billy.

I've gleaned like a total of 20 posts kinda randomly.

Who was trying to vote SVS? SVS is quite literally the one person who I saw a post of and thought "oh they are civ"

Is your assumption of me permawolfing just off my interactions with JoH and Leetics?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Oh.

Oh.

Hell yeah, let's goooooo

Gross reason to vote me.
It's more that you were considering Leetic would flip town during the check and afaik without having caught up on what Leetic posted. I personally was a bit too arrogant thinking leetic would flip maf because I thought the odds of the check being messed with were very low and I had a read Abi was telling the truth. I think others who had that confidence had townie reactions. Yours was more similar to Long Con's and imo you were too trusting of leetic.
I'm unsure what would've implied trust there? There was no trust my friend, just whim.

Lwetic told me to exercise what if they were town so I did. Then Leetics said JoH was scummy so on a whim I voted there. I had and have no reason why.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:46 pm

Who was trying to vote SVS? SVS is quite literally the one person who I saw a post of and thought "oh they are civ"

Is your assumption of me permawolfing just off my interactions with JoH and Leetics?
SVS had a 3 vote wagon before EoD and was tied with Jack at one point. Jack, Delta, and Roxy were the voters at the peak.

That, PoE, and also I think sheeping Seanzie is a good idea. Maf would probably think there's no protection after LP's flip and I think Seanzie would have to have had pretty good reads to be killed over leetic. He didn't vibe as PR at all to me.

I'll lay off tunneling you for a bit and try to see who I can clear off EoD and LC's flip but the read is still there.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:49 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:44 pm

Boil the duck!

Pepper the chicken!
Probably cry a little.

Oh.

Oh.

Hell yeah, let's goooooo

Gross reason to vote me.
I'm unsure what would've implied trust there? There was no trust my friend, just whim.

Lwetic told me to exercise what if they were town so I did. Then Leetics said JoH was scummy so on a whim I voted there. I had and have no reason why.
I just don't think this is how you act towards someone who is redchecked.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:53 pm

SVS had a 3 vote wagon before EoD and was tied with Jack at one point. Jack, Delta, and Roxy were the voters at the peak.

That, PoE, and also I think sheeping Seanzie is a good idea. Maf would probably think there's no protection after LP's flip and I think Seanzie would have to have had pretty good reads to be killed over leetic. He didn't vibe as PR at all to me.

I'll lay off tunneling you for a bit and try to see who I can clear off EoD and LC's flip but the read is still there.
I see. Ok, Delta is no longer in my good little Gengar list. Jacks still wack. Roxy is Roxy and Roxy is Roxy.
Image Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:56 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:53 pm

I see. Ok, Delta is no longer in my good little Gengar list. Jacks still wack. Roxy is Roxy and Roxy is Roxy.
LC also voted SVS at the last minute for self pres, but by then I think he was clearly in the lead.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”