Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

Okie dokie. Let's yeet Jack

[VOTE: Jackoftarts] aubergine
Meh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:21 pm Jack is the first person to defend me from a fake red check. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned
Oh.

I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
It’s weird that I actually have a scumread on Wilgy but I do. Feelsbadman.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nanook has like nothing helpful to me reading him in his iso. I’d love to say that’s scum indicative but he just does stuff like this sometimes.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Been kind of busy today, and that's not going to get much better. I need to get my vote off leetic, and I'm going to [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because they haven't gotten any better in my eyes, slightly worse from their avoidance of the red check gambit. I could vote for Roxy, but some of her reaction just don't fit what I think scum Roxy would play like. Epi put on the blinders and attacked Roxy's content, but maybe the player generating the content is as important as the content itself.

Jack is really turning on the charm here and looking townier than he has all game. Nanook is laying very low and I'm fine with giving him the heave-ho if it comes down to it.

Could Abi be scum? Is that gambit too risky for scum? It might be... I think other players are more familiar with this risky maneuver, such a Abi themselves. What happens when scum try that move?

Not really close to calling leetic scum right now. Or Delta, I don't think Delta's red-check-reaction was all that comparable to pyxxy's, despite the two being regarded similarly.

I'll try to get a few minutes to quick catchup and post before the deadline.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Surprised to see three votes on Jack right now, making him the leading wagon. Didn't realize he had picked up that kind of steam, especially now when he's looking better than ever. :shrug:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fingersplints »

roxy is in the hospital. She has a concussion and will be ok, but can’t post as regular.

Please continue normal posting
Gro-oo-ovy
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Right now I have Thunal/Jack/Abi/Leetic/Epi as wouldnt vote today, I had SVS/Roxy as part of that list & I dont think I'd vote them today even with the recent talk ab both so they're kinda. On the edge of that list even if I am worried about the talk around them, less so worried myself?

Which gives me Pyxxy/LC/Nanook/Wilgy which feels like such an awful list to go into EOD with because the first two I feel like I'm getting slightly tunneled in my own ideas when I havent fully explored them and the latter two are those who havent had much thread presense today so voting them feels like such a shrugyeet

I'm struggling with this ;_;

Thunal's posts I feel like I mindmeld with a lot. Which is both comforting and terrifying because while I think Thunal is most likely town, I cant shake this minor worry about them which if true means there's a slim chance I'm mindmelding with a wolf & if true, something has gone horribly wrong x_x but I think it's just me being paranoid more than anything. Wouldnt vote Thunal either way & I dont think that's a world I'd like to pursue right now.

Jack's recent posting has been a lot better & I can get more of an idea into his thought process which helps. I've appreciated the insights the last few hours so \o/ win. Also helps me sort my own reads a little better by turning a 1/3 into a (possible?) diff check if true.

I dont think the claim itself is clearing for Abi because I know she can be a wildcard in her wolf games. In our last game together she fakeclaimed a few times for the fun of it. I think how she handled it is towny for her though.

Similarly, I think leetic's reactions to the check & how they moved forward was towny, trying to keep discussion going no matter what & solving ahead felt good.

I think Epi's play is very different to Turtles when I was mafia with him, how he's approached things feels a lot better & townier than when we were partnered. Generally feels a lot better than he did in that game \o/ I also just find it funny I'm townreading him over Turtles mafia while he initially scumread me for it so :D

So with those in mind, am I misclearing somewhere? Because I'm honestly not sure ;_;
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:06 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:38 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.
Well, you are wrong. If you're actually town, you better apologize when I flip
Oh god they said the towny words
Cool I caught up

Time to piss Leetic off lol

I rescind my claim and Leetic is obv town as fuck

Thunal is obv town as fuck.

Delta is obv town as fuck.

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

You can say I played bad but there's 24 hours left in this phase and we have 4 people who are basically lock town off this so let's go win a game and you can bitch at me after kk

I rescind my claim
there we go

I was wondering what would explain the poll

(catching up)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:49 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
No town PR is CCing me lol
Also I claimed cop specifically cause it purely never exists here
um, what?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

oh are you saying this setup never has a cop

I would edit my question to "um, why?" in that case
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:55 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:53 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
If one did it would have been very very bad. There's a reason why fake cop claims like this are considered gamethrowing behavior
They aren't anywhere I've ever played considered game throwing

Town isn't stupid they aren't gonna CC especially since cop isn't in this set up lol
am I completely missing something about the setup
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:45 pm
If one did it would have been very very bad. There's a reason why fake cop claims like this are considered gamethrowing behavior

Town isn't stupid they aren't gonna CC especially since cop isn't in this set up lol
am I completely missing something about the setup
me 2 man :shrug:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like I'm going in circles trying to solve this T_T
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 42

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:45 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:32 pm
Oh.

I'll join you, better wagon than the current biggest one [VOTE: Jack] aubergine
Hell yeah, let's goooooo
It’s weird that I actually have a scumread on Wilgy but I do. Feelsbadman.
No you don't lmao. Get out of here.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

wilgy :O
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

So Roxy still hasn’t come back?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:12 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:58 pm

1. How do you know there is no cop in this setup?
2. How do you know they won't CC when town does stupid things all the time (case in point)?
3. How do you know there's no roleblocker, redirector, etc. whose actions could contradict your claim?

Just because it happened that the setup was such that this wasn't a disaster doesn't mean it couldn't have been. Don't do it again.
Tbf, if I was a cop in this setup and someone faked a red on my top (noncopped) townread with this kinda posting ratio, I wouldn’t CC cause I’d assume it was a fancy pants play.
yeah okay this is reasonable

but the way Abi was talking about "there's no cop", maybe she clarifies later but straight up Abigail I think you're hella sus for this

maybe I'm just in my feelings about red check -> checked out for the weekend -> trying to catch up and actually do something now on short time but the way you use the rescind to take over the thread? nah I'm not feeling it
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:51 pmwilgy :O
Hello my friend
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Hello my friend
hello hello o/

can you give me a brief idea of how you're reading people right now?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:48 pm One final statement before I leave this game for good:

Yes, Abigail did accomplish a gambit that likely will end up helping town find scum. However, that gambit was based purely on her read of the situation, and not on any hard evidence that it would work out. Nobody's reads are good enough that it's worth putting an entire game in jeopardy over, and doing so shows a supreme lack of respect to the other players as if they're too big of idiots to do anything on their own. There are a million ways that this could have gone wrong, for instance if I was actually a PR I would have claimed, and just because nothing too bad happened here doesn't mean this behavior should be celebrated or encouraged.

That's all, logging off now. I wish my replacement the best of luck, and sorry to the players (even the wolves) and the host for not being able to see this game through to completion.
someone who's caught up tell me if leetic really quit so I can read with that in mind. ty
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:58 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:48 pm One final statement before I leave this game for good:

Yes, Abigail did accomplish a gambit that likely will end up helping town find scum. However, that gambit was based purely on her read of the situation, and not on any hard evidence that it would work out. Nobody's reads are good enough that it's worth putting an entire game in jeopardy over, and doing so shows a supreme lack of respect to the other players as if they're too big of idiots to do anything on their own. There are a million ways that this could have gone wrong, for instance if I was actually a PR I would have claimed, and just because nothing too bad happened here doesn't mean this behavior should be celebrated or encouraged.

That's all, logging off now. I wish my replacement the best of luck, and sorry to the players (even the wolves) and the host for not being able to see this game through to completion.
someone who's caught up tell me if leetic really quit so I can read with that in mind. ty
they did but no sub in yet
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:12 pm @Long Con tell me why you’re taking suspish.

It helps me understand it better if I see your pov.
They don't like that I looked back at leetic after the red check and found their reaction to the check suspicious, and then voted. It is also damning that I called leetic's one post "self-aware", because that term had already been used in the thread before.

There may be some other elements, such as my vote for pyxxy on Day 1, when both the leading wagons were town.
tbh I feel like you're really checked out and idk if it's disengaged townie or shadowy scum. you hedge more than me and that's saying a lot
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:58 pm

they did but no sub in yet
ty
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

for better or for worse everyone in the pyxxy/lc/jack triangle seems to scumread at least one of the other two so maybe/hopefully there's some merit to that :,)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:04 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:27 pm Epi has faded a bit for me today but also it's a red check day so he's still townlean for me
I struggle with understanding how these two thoughts are connected.
thinking there's a red check -> not being that active or online

a la myself

so I was noting that normally after a shitshow of a D1 I would be watching for people that were active D1 to be slanking more if they wanted to try and let town e.g. leetic drive the day onto a townie again and only intervene if necessary but since (fake) red check I was rationalizing and keeping my townlean on you

if it makes any sense just consider it a half note for myself
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I know we aren’t supposed to take it into account and it’s probably fine if she’s a wolf but I don’t wanna risk this game being “the time we misyeeted Roxy when she was in the hospital.”
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Dr Wilgy] aubergine

Don’t feel fantastic about this eod but what are you gonna do? It’s Sunday afternoon after a fake red.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:05 pm for better or for worse everyone in the pyxxy/lc/jack triangle seems to scumread at least one of the other two so maybe/hopefully there's some merit to that :,)
For the record, I think Roxy and Wilgy are both scummier than LC and Pyxxy but I’d self preserve against all four and not feel too bad about it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I guess I’m supposed to iso SVS but that feels like a waste of time.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:47 am
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:48 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:28 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:24 pm

No... no it's not

Fuck off lol
Yes it is, that could have gone very bad and you know it

You fuck off
How about you leave me the fuck alone

You don't get to decide what is and isn't good or bad

No host is killing a player for playing the game and faking a check or they are the worst host in mafia history and should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game on any site across the whole of FM

Leave
Me
Alone

You don't get to dictate how I play mafia shut the fuck up and solve the not obv towns
What am I supposed to say when you leave me flailing for hours in a move that could have killed the game? Well, town is losing a vocal player for that, and it's all your fault
You could say

Wow there's 24 hours left and lots of new and useful info let's solve the game thanks for giving town so much time to work with

You spent 24 hours whining about how town needed to do stuff

Now they have to and they have more info and you're showing no interest in moving the game forward anymore

Honestly it makes me wonder if my fake was actually right and now you can just drown town with negative energy cause I got cold feet and you don't need to pretend to care about solving anymore
You have to realize your actions have emotional consequences. Like really, if you force me for twenty-four hours to fight for my life and then say "oh, it was fake, I was just doing a potentially gamethrowing move" then what am I supposed to do? We're in a better place now but there are ways to do that without potentially throwing the game, so don't blame me if you don't have the skill or creativity to scumhunt without potentially outing all the town's PRs. But whatever, I'm supposed to be subbing out so I have no idea why I'm still responding
The problem is it wasn't game throwing so I'm very sick of you saying "you game threw"

I didn't I played a fake check which is a play in the play playbook it is not anti town

I rescinded it with plenty of time

You are not dead

I applied pressure and you reacted poorly so I held the pressure until I was satisfied that is not anti town

Maybe it is selfish but the only player I know is town is myself when I enter this game so I'm gonna do the selfish play that gets me a fuck ton of info
tbh I don't think you feel bad I think you're worried that leetic subbing out will _look_ bad and will make people look closer at how you did this

I think you're scum that faked a red check and if leetic was even the smallest smidge more friendly with the thread you wouldn't have tried this but given you're subbing in and generally willing to get a little wild I think you let this one rip
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Hello my friend
hello hello o/

Lwetic scum, JoH scum, SVS good, Delta good, Pyx can be good too I guess
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:11 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:05 pm for better or for worse everyone in the pyxxy/lc/jack triangle seems to scumread at least one of the other two so maybe/hopefully there's some merit to that :,)
For the record, I think Roxy and Wilgy are both scummier than LC and Pyxxy but I’d self preserve against all four and not feel too bad about it.
yeah I get you, it's more that none of you are hard towning the others, so hopefully that's indicative that there's genuinely something there & I'm not misreading things
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@pyxxy

Can you leave Abby alone and focus on LC/Wilgy/Roxy/(me/you) since that’s the realistically viable yeet pool?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:12 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:47 am
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:48 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:28 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 pm

Yes it is, that could have gone very bad and you know it

You fuck off
How about you leave me the fuck alone

You don't get to decide what is and isn't good or bad

No host is killing a player for playing the game and faking a check or they are the worst host in mafia history and should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game on any site across the whole of FM

Leave
Me
Alone

You don't get to dictate how I play mafia shut the fuck up and solve the not obv towns
What am I supposed to say when you leave me flailing for hours in a move that could have killed the game? Well, town is losing a vocal player for that, and it's all your fault
You could say

Wow there's 24 hours left and lots of new and useful info let's solve the game thanks for giving town so much time to work with

You spent 24 hours whining about how town needed to do stuff

Now they have to and they have more info and you're showing no interest in moving the game forward anymore

Honestly it makes me wonder if my fake was actually right and now you can just drown town with negative energy cause I got cold feet and you don't need to pretend to care about solving anymore
You have to realize your actions have emotional consequences. Like really, if you force me for twenty-four hours to fight for my life and then say "oh, it was fake, I was just doing a potentially gamethrowing move" then what am I supposed to do? We're in a better place now but there are ways to do that without potentially throwing the game, so don't blame me if you don't have the skill or creativity to scumhunt without potentially outing all the town's PRs. But whatever, I'm supposed to be subbing out so I have no idea why I'm still responding
The problem is it wasn't game throwing so I'm very sick of you saying "you game threw"

I didn't I played a fake check which is a play in the play playbook it is not anti town

I rescinded it with plenty of time

You are not dead

I applied pressure and you reacted poorly so I held the pressure until I was satisfied that is not anti town

Maybe it is selfish but the only player I know is town is myself when I enter this game so I'm gonna do the selfish play that gets me a fuck ton of info
tbh I don't think you feel bad I think you're worried that leetic subbing out will _look_ bad and will make people look closer at how you did this

I think you're scum that faked a red check and if leetic was even the smallest smidge more friendly with the thread you wouldn't have tried this but given you're subbing in and generally willing to get a little wild I think you let this one rip
this is lock!town i think??

v good post actually

am i brave enough to say locktown

perhaps

does w!pyxxy go for abi here. probably not?? & this feels genuine
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:13 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Hello my friend
hello hello o/

Lwetic scum, JoH scum, SVS good, Delta good, Pyx can be good too I guess
the leetic check was fake, does that change anything for you?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Me sending legacies while in the shower after failing to plant a tree on account of broken shovel + massive ant bed exactly where I wanted the tree. Wowee

Probably never ever yeet: Leetic, Abby, Epi, Delta
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I skimmed the rest instead of replying in order to catch up

@Jackofhearts2005 you're tring Abi. Am I tinfoiling that Abigail is scum that faked a check, like am I completely off base because if yes I gotta go drive to the office and rethink things in the car
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

We misyeet the doctor. Wolves shoot Seanzie over Leetic. Why? A question for tomorrow but one we should answer.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:18 pm I skimmed the rest instead of replying in order to catch up

@Jackofhearts2005 you're tring Abi. Am I tinfoiling that Abigail is scum that faked a check, like am I completely off base because if yes I gotta go drive to the office and rethink things in the car
I think so, yes. Like there’s no reason for scum Abby to do that plus I tr Dizzy and Abby independent of the peek.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Delta

Where’s your head at?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:19 pm We misyeet the doctor. Wolves shoot Seanzie over Leetic. Why? A question for tomorrow but one we should answer.
seanzie was pretty on point d1 with his reads especially closer to EOD where he was adamant about not killing LP & generally felt like obvtown. I dont think wolves couldve pushed to misyeet Seanzie whereas leetic was also townread but spearheaded the kill on LP last second, which is something that could be held against them
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

after reading up it's clear I'm alone on this one so lemme stress test it and either stick or move

I think abi is setting up Jack and idk why Jack is so chill about it
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:20 pm @Delta

Where’s your head at?
on my shoulders i hope

what I laid out earlier kinda stands but I think that one post from pyxxy is very townie

I'm leaning towards voting LC here, I dont think you should go over today & maybe selfish? but I want to follow through on my triangle read right now since I'm not overly confident in any of the current wagons
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:21 pm after reading up it's clear I'm alone on this one so lemme stress test it and either stick or move

If I’m being set up, I’m being set up by SVS just as much as by Abby and I don’t have those reasons to townread the SVS slot.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

@☆Princess Abigail☆

what made me obvtown to you?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:18 pm I skimmed the rest instead of replying in order to catch up

I think so, yes. Like there’s no reason for scum Abby to do that plus I tr Dizzy and Abby independent of the peek.
I guess I was already tinfoiling dizzy D1 and the "I just wanna make D2" comment and then during the fake check people were quick to go "oh sure that explains why Dizzy was so cagey before subbing out"

but idk man. how can there just be no cop here. is that the world's dumbest slip or something? but no mech comes to mind that would say "there's no cop in this setup" unless scum got more info than us
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It legit reads like

Abby: These players look good. These players including Jack look bad. Fancy play ftw lmao

SVS: Yes, you’re right. Jack looks bad. Here are some Hack posts. Vote Jack

Like one of those looks lolwrong and one of those looks scummy.

I just haven’t read the rest of SVS’s posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:24 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:20 pm

I guess I was already tinfoiling dizzy D1 and the "I just wanna make D2" comment and then during the fake check people were quick to go "oh sure that explains why Dizzy was so cagey before subbing out"

but idk man. how can there just be no cop here. is that the world's dumbest slip or something? but no mech comes to mind that would say "there's no cop in this setup" unless scum got more info than us
Abby can think there’s no cop in the setup but like whatever. Maybe. Maybe not.

I don’t think a cop that does exist CCs there.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:21 pm after reading up it's clear I'm alone on this one so lemme stress test it and either stick or move

If I’m being set up, I’m being set up by SVS just as much as by Abby and I don’t have those reasons to townread the SVS slot.
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, S~V~S, DrWilgy

I mean

I've liked SVS's solving but I did eye the Roxy case when catching up

and Wilgy's always down to be weird. back in the Neon days, Abi and you and idr who triple stacked on Dennis that one time. I'm not feeling that ridiculous

abi drops two options, you and Roxy, and hedges me. re: D1, thread seems to be decently driven by votes, not arguments, in the game.

I just very much do not like this
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

this is a rough EOD & I feel lost so just

defaulting \o/

I dont think Jack should die here & maybe I'm being silly in thinking that but doesnt feel right

Return to “Previous Heists”