73%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 248
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 2

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:53 pm Wow. I didn't expect it to be rescinded, but having the check out there might have had some benefit. Abi and leetic are both town almost for sure.
So are you <3 thanks for green flipping yourself
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:53 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:49 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
No town PR is CCing me lol
If one did it would have been very very bad. There's a reason why fake cop claims like this are considered gamethrowing behavior
They aren't anywhere I've ever played considered game throwing

Town isn't stupid they aren't gonna CC especially since cop isn't in this set up lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:52 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:43 pm I tell you, Abigail. You are very very lucky that you did not out any town PRs
Also I claimed cop specifically cause it purely never exists here
It's not just a cop; Mikey's play in the game I mentioned was bad because it outed a town roleblocker. Just don't do it again
Don't tell me how to play mafia. Kthx.

I will do it again and I do not care.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:54 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:54 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:50 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:44 pm OKAY WITH THAT IN MIND can people go revisit Long Con's reaction to the Leetic check with the knowledge that Abi was fpsing & Leetic prolly town?

I feel like I'm losing it but there's something there
No your right

It's like actually probably just LC/Roxy/Jack or Pyxxy tbh
Do you think LC/Jack stacked on v!pyxxy with v/v wagons as is?
Generally speaking I wouldn't think that but I'm opening my mind too new possibilities after me and my entire wolf team stacked multiple days in a row
I'm never recovering from the reunion game d1 vc

But I'd like to hope this would be a little different
Teehee

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:55 pm
If one did it would have been very very bad. There's a reason why fake cop claims like this are considered gamethrowing behavior

Town isn't stupid they aren't gonna CC especially since cop isn't in this set up lol
1. How do you know there is no cop in this setup?
2. How do you know they won't CC when town does stupid things all the time (case in point)?
3. How do you know there's no roleblocker, redirector, etc. whose actions could contradict your claim?

Just because it happened that the setup was such that this wasn't a disaster doesn't mean it couldn't have been. Don't do it again.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Everywhere I've ever played people fake all the time lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have given town plenty of time to see the rescind and move off

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm going to reread the play around the d2 check before I come back, but I'm looking for people who tried to look good off leetic's town flip. The people who put a lot of thought into tunneling him are probably town.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:56 pm
It's not just a cop; Mikey's play in the game I mentioned was bad because it outed a town roleblocker. Just don't do it again

Then you will throw a game at some point. That's just that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I wish leetic were mafia lol. Having that many posts and calling out people so often would have been great spew.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:58 pm Everywhere I've ever played people fake all the time lol
There are times when you can fake it role madness but doing it in a setup with limited PRs is a very bad idea because if they get outed it's very very bad

Like this is not even a point that is up for debate
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 89

Post by S~V~S »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:01 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:58 pm Everywhere I've ever played people fake all the time lol
There are times when you can fake it role madness but doing it in a setup with limited PRs is a very bad idea because if they get outed it's very very bad

We understand your pov.

Continuing to argue it benefits no one. K thx bai.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:03 pm

We understand your pov.

They put me through all that BS for nothing, I get to be pissed off here

Although I definitely should calm down
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Can someone tl;dr the Long Con case for me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:58 pm

2. How do you know they won't CC when town does stupid things all the time (case in point)?
3. How do you know there's no roleblocker, redirector, etc. whose actions could contradict your claim?

Just because it happened that the setup was such that this wasn't a disaster doesn't mean it couldn't have been. Don't do it again.
1. Intelligence and general balance

2. Intelligence and no town CCs that check before EoD

3. Intelligence because a redirection is not in this set up and a town RBer didn't RB me or you lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna go spend time with my girlfriend she's upset and more important than you guys :p

The game is ez 5 people are sorted off this claim

Stop acting like it's a throw and solve the rest

Byeeee

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

When I have no info and I'm not about to reread 18 pages this is an easy and low risk way to obtain info

I do not regret it

I never will

Bbl

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:59 pm I'm going to reread the play around the d2 check before I come back, but I'm looking for people who tried to look good off leetic's town flip. The people who put a lot of thought into tunneling him are probably town.
Correct

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:59 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:56 pm

Then you will throw a game at some point. That's just that.
Incorrect and my record speaks for itself so kindly fuck off and worry about yourself and I will worry about me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:03 pm

We understand your pov.

They put me through all that BS for nothing, I get to be pissed off here

Although I definitely should calm down
Literally 5 ICs isn't nothing shut the fuck up

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
With two of Sean's strong townreads basically confirmed town, it wouldn't make sense for scum to NK him over leetic if he had bad reads. I feel fairly confident just based on this that Epi is town as well, and there's likely at least one wolf in the PoE group of SVS, me, pyxxy, Wilgy, and LC.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:12 pm

1. Intelligence and general balance

2. Intelligence and no town CCs that check before EoD

3. Intelligence because a redirection is not in this set up and a town RBer didn't RB me or you lol
Unbalanced setups happen all the time, and there were enough people who had suspected Dizzy that you couldn't guarantee no roleblocker on them. #2 depends on town playing optimally, which as we have seen in this game doesn't always happen. I have seen a game where this gambit nearly ruined everything, I don't think you appreciate the fire you're playing with

Plus, everyone who digged through my ISO looking for partner interactions wasted their time, so thanks for that
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:14 pm When I have no info and I'm not about to reread 18 pages this is an easy and low risk way to obtain info

I do not regret it

I never will

Bbl
It only turned out to be low risk because of the setup, which was closed and you didn't know. Don't put the game in jeopardy just because you're too lazy to read
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like that is behavior some hosts would modkill over for playing against wincon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am ok with the time I spent of partner interactions. Can we stop arguing and get wolves. I think this was actually helpful, and leetic will too once they’re no longer top wagon.

Since everyone is apparently too busy being butthurt to give me an LC synopsis, I’ll go read.
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:19 pm Like that is behavior some hosts would modkill over for playing against wincon
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:21 pm I think this was actually helpful, and leetic will too once they’re no longer top wagon.
No, just because it might have a positive result in the end does not mean it's a good thing at all. This is probably the most frustrated I've ever been playing mafia, at least when scum framed me and when a jester fake red checked me they were playing to their wincons. I'm honestly considering getting a replacement
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:24 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:19 pm Like that is behavior some hosts would modkill over for playing against wincon
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol
Yes it is, that could have gone very bad and you know it

You fuck off
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

That's it, @Justplayingitcool I'm subbing out. I hate doing this, but when I'm just so pissed off from this bad play there's no way I can put in a good performance for town. Abigail should feel ashamed
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:26 pm
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol

You fuck off
How about you leave me the fuck alone

You don't get to decide what is and isn't good or bad

No host is killing a player for playing the game and faking a check or they are the worst host in mafia history and should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game on any site across the whole of FM

Leave
Me
Alone

You don't get to dictate how I play mafia shut the fuck up and solve the not obv towns

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like this is worse than Mikey's fake check, at least he felt there was no other way for town to listen to him unless he made the gambit. Abigail was just being lazy.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I literally solved the game

Get good

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:28 pm
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol

You fuck off

No host is killing a player for playing the game and faking a check or they are the worst host in mafia history and should be banned from ever hosting a mafia game on any site across the whole of FM

Leave
Me
Alone

You don't get to dictate how I play mafia shut the fuck up and solve the not obv towns
What am I supposed to say when you leave me flailing for hours in a move that could have killed the game? Well, town is losing a vocal player for that, and it's all your fault
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Maybe I should just stay in FFR
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 pm
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol

You fuck off

Leave
Me
Alone

What am I supposed to say when you leave me flailing for hours in a move that could have killed the game? Well, town is losing a vocal player for that, and it's all your fault
You could say

Wow there's 24 hours left and lots of new and useful info let's solve the game thanks for giving town so much time to work with

You spent 24 hours whining about how town needed to do stuff

Now they have to and they have more info and you're showing no interest in moving the game forward anymore

Honestly it makes me wonder if my fake was actually right and now you can just drown town with negative energy cause I got cold feet and you don't need to pretend to care about solving anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Now I for real need to devote my entire energy to my girlfriend.

There's 5 obv towns. We win. Let's go.

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:48 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 pm
No... no it's not

Fuck off lol

You fuck off

Leave
Me
Alone

You could say

Wow there's 24 hours left and lots of new and useful info let's solve the game thanks for giving town so much time to work with

You spent 24 hours whining about how town needed to do stuff

Now they have to and they have more info and you're showing no interest in moving the game forward anymore

Honestly it makes me wonder if my fake was actually right and now you can just drown town with negative energy cause I got cold feet and you don't need to pretend to care about solving anymore
You have to realize your actions have emotional consequences. Like really, if you force me for twenty-four hours to fight for my life and then say "oh, it was fake, I was just doing a potentially gamethrowing move" then what am I supposed to do? We're in a better place now but there are ways to do that without potentially throwing the game, so don't blame me if you don't have the skill or creativity to scumhunt without potentially outing all the town's PRs. But whatever, I'm supposed to be subbing out so I have no idea why I'm still responding
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Town, just ignore me and focus on solving the game. Hopefully my replacement will arrive soon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:06 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:38 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:10 am
Roxy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 am
leetic wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:26 pm Sadly, Abigail is probably town. They are doing something incredibly stupid, which will be made clear in due time. But I just don't see mafia doing this — trying to out a potential Cop CC when it's unclear one exists and trying to kill a vocal townie that they could nightkill anyway just doesn't make sense to lose a decently townread player that will be outed by my flip. A 1v1 here will just waste town's day, so I'll try to do my best to avoid it.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine It is completely weird how they completely avoided talking about the elephant in the room, and since this is likely t/t and the two wagons last EoD that they ignored were also t/t, I think it shows a pretty consistent pattern of a wolf that is happy to let town fight itself.
Using the word *stupid* to describe a player is not nice and frowned upon by me.
I'm glad people are playing their own game instead of the lemmings that followed you yesterday.
Well to be stupid I would have to be wrong which I'm not so the insult lost its fangs.
Well, you are wrong. If you're actually town, you better apologize when I flip
Oh god they said the towny words
Cool I caught up

Time to piss Leetic off lol

I rescind my claim and Leetic is obv town as fuck

Thunal is obv town as fuck.

Delta is obv town as fuck.

Roxy looks awful

Jack looks awful

Pyxxy looks pretty mid

You can say I played bad but there's 24 hours left in this phase and we have 4 people who are basically lock town off this so let's go win a game and you can bitch at me after kk

I rescind my claim
Lul.

Explain the ones not me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Epignosis »

I am not the moderator on duty, but strictly in the capacity of an admin, I will ask that folks step away, take a breather, and stop responding to one another with a lack of cordiality. If you are upset, the moderator on duty I believe is fingersplints. Please speak to her with any grievances.

^ @fingersplints
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:50 pm
Delta wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:44 pm OKAY WITH THAT IN MIND can people go revisit Long Con's reaction to the Leetic check with the knowledge that Abi was fpsing & Leetic prolly town?

I feel like I'm losing it but there's something there
No your right

It's like actually probably just LC/Roxy/Jack or Pyxxy tbh
Do you think LC/Jack stacked on v!pyxxy with v/v wagons as is?
We are very good at wolfin tbh :werewolf:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tbf, if I was a cop in this setup and someone faked a red on my top (noncopped) townread with this kinda posting ratio, I wouldn’t CC cause I’d assume it was a fancy pants play.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:13 pm I'm gonna go spend time with my girlfriend she's upset and more important than you guys :p

The game is ez 5 people are sorted off this claim

Stop acting like it's a throw and solve the rest

Byeeee
Since when? :pout:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:56 am This is apparently where I'm at right now. Feels weird, but it is what it is.

Epignosis
leetic

Dyslexicon

Jackofhearts2005

Delta
Roxy

S~V~S
Thunal33
pyxxy
DrWilgy

Long Con

LinearPoint
Scotty
With two of Sean's strong townreads basically confirmed town, it wouldn't make sense for scum to NK him over leetic if he had bad reads. I feel fairly confident just based on this that Epi is town as well, and there's likely at least one wolf in the PoE group of SVS, me, pyxxy, Wilgy, and LC.
Agreed. When Seanzie is wrong, you just let him be wrong.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Idk if LC/Pyxxy is a difference check but it’s a good place to start.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like this isn’t based on a lot but I feel like Thunnel has been the most townie of those 4.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Five. I meant ally left out Wilgy for some reason. Possibly because o haven’t seen any of his posts
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Night 1

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:56 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:54 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:31 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:02 pm Looks like it's back into hibernation for me, hallelujah
Like this is the closest thing to an actual comment he has on my wagon
There's a red check on you lol
You've never seen a red check turn out to be fake?
Of course

But I'm a basic bitch that usually goes wjth the most likely outcome
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m gonna throw out a big dumb townread on Delta. I think a wolf doesn’t make that post about me, Leetic and Pyxxy.

Maybe if those happen to all be townies you legit think you can string up all three but like what are the chances? Delta probably just town.

Return to “Previous Heists”