Aka: Oricorio

Re: BEANS MAFIA - Day 1

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:39 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:29 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:19 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:19 pm [VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

FTR, this is cause my two biggest townreads are voting there. Idk that I'll finish catching up before EOD.
Although, the one weird thing about this votes is that it seems to be an attempt to absolve himself if things go wrong. "Don't blame me, blame my townreads!"
yeah but Jack knows that it'll come off like that

so this is more interesting to me from a "unpairing Jack with others" perspective (Thunal33, leetic, Seanzie)

I might leave it at that for now because I don't want to overcook and would rather finish catching up
This is a point where we run into WIFOM. To me, Jack's low activity means I doubt he came up with any complicated plans and likely typed that vote offhand. Unless he was directed by a scumpartner, but again, WIFOM.
yes

my first sentence is alludes to the fact that it's WIFOM

and my second and third explain why I still found it interesting, for (my) solving purposes

if you have something to add besides more WIFOM, please share
So, just to make sure I understand correctly, you're saying Jack is not w/w with me, Thunal, or Seanzie?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 477
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by leetic »

Also @Delta how's the reads list going?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:46 pm Also @Delta how's the reads list going?
4 more people to go \o/

I got bored of working on it for a bit but almost there

I just have you/longcon/jack/dizzy to get through
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by LinearPoint »

I think the only thing I can really say since I just don't have time to read through the whole thread is to not execute me and hope a replacement can be found. There's really not much else to say. Bad timing with things is all, sorry that this game was pretty much a throw from me. But I believe you guys can find a scum today.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:51 pm I think the only thing I can really say since I just don't have time to read through the whole thread is to not execute me and hope a replacement can be found. There's really not much else to say. Bad timing with things is all, sorry that this game was pretty much a throw from me. But I believe you guys can find a scum today.
Well look who decided to show up

Do you have anything to say in your defense? Clarifying what you meant by saying Thunal had TMI would be helpful, as there's no way that your replacement (if you get one) will be able to
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:53 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:51 pm I think the only thing I can really say since I just don't have time to read through the whole thread is to not execute me and hope a replacement can be found. There's really not much else to say. Bad timing with things is all, sorry that this game was pretty much a throw from me. But I believe you guys can find a scum today.

Do you have anything to say in your defense? Clarifying what you meant by saying Thunal had TMI would be helpful, as there's no way that your replacement (if you get one) will be able to
Like I said not really. Thunal has TMI because he can't seem to find any scum reads. TMI meaning he can only see people as town.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If you're town, you have no reason to not help us avoid a mislynch. Your replacement will be unable to answer for your OP, so you should at least follow it up to prevent a hopeless sub situation
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

To be honest as far as I know the only argument is that I've not been posting. Which is fair since I'm normally a high poster.

But like I said I got like 3 minutes, so I don't have time to really read up on anything this game.

Gut saying Jack and Seanzie are probably not town though because they'd know I wouldn't try and lurk as scum.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:55 pm

Like I said not really. Thunal has TMI because he can't seem to find any scum reads. TMI meaning he can only see people as town.
"TMI" means too much information, i.e. knowing things that town isn't expected to. Having townreads isn't TMI
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:57 pm To be honest as far as I know the only argument is that I've not been posting. Which is fair since I'm normally a high poster.

But like I said I got like 3 minutes, so I don't have time to really read up on anything this game.

Gut saying Jack and Seanzie are probably not town though because they'd know I wouldn't try and lurk as scum.
The argument is against the content of your post, not how much you've been posting
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:57 pm

"TMI" means too much information, i.e. knowing things that town isn't expected to. Having townreads isn't TMI
Being as confident as they are is.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:58 pm

They said it's "statistically likely" and they had "town leans". Not exactly the epitome of confidence is it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:58 pm

Also, one last thing, what did you like about pyxxy's early posts?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:57 pm To be honest as far as I know the only argument is that I've not been posting. Which is fair since I'm normally a high poster.

If you were too busy to post, wouldn’t you still not be able to post as scum?
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Aaaand they're gone. Yeah, I'm fine with my vote where it is
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response
All I can really do for my last post is point out that this is a Mafia.

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

LinearPoint wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:05 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:59 pm Also people weren't really accusing you of lurking? This is a weird response

I just said I don't have time to read through everything or even know what I'm being pushed on. And here you are trying to twist facts and say I have this knowledge.

This combined with all your posts I read early in the day being performative useless fluff. I don't think I have seen someone open wolfing this hard in a while and I hope a Vigilante exists and they can recognize this.
LOL
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I’m not caught up and won’t really be here until the last hour, but I am paranoid about Dizzy because of how much he focused on Delta. I didn’t think about the focus much at first but I think hyper focusing on one person is scummy in some cases. Rn I don’t want to kill him though.
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:06 pm I’m not caught up and won’t really be here until the last hour, but I am paranoid about Dizzy because of how much he focused on Delta. I didn’t think about the focus much at first but I think hyper focusing on one person is scummy in some cases. Rn I don’t want to kill him though.
To be fair, Delta and I were the only super active people when Dizzy posted. However, I do agree that their ISO looks less substantive than others with a similar number of posts.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kinda like LP's pop-in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:14 pm Kinda like LP's pop-in.
Did you even read their last post?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

LinearPoint: Huge ???s
Their one post leaves me with more questions than answers, especially since it is their only post. Mostly curious about how Pyxxy was there at that point, especially since the read wasn't explained like the rest of the list. Also do wonder how they feel about Leetic now but also just. I do wonder where their head is at in general & would like to hear from them. Though yeah, 1 post so I cant really gather too much, I just have a lot of questions about their reads now for whenever they return. I can't say I'd really like to vote LP at this stage though? I feel like I'd only get their alignment from doing so & I tend to vote within my reads but also votes that give me more info than just that person. I feel like a vote on LP just. Gives me LP's alignment & that's it ;_;

Scotty: Lean Scum
I'm a little confused w/ Scotty because his pushes are all on my townreads or myself & I wasn't fond of the pushback on Leetic at the start. I am conscious of what SVS mentioned about gravitating towards voting Scotty whenever they're v/v so I do slightly worry I'm doing the same. Would like to hear more from him because I'm kinda getting cold feet on this, especially with the reaction I received for voting Scotty. Still lean scum but I'm a little spooked by things.

S~V~S: Townread
Feels very natural about their approach to things, everything feels p comfortable & I like the insight into Thunal after their last game together. I feel like there's a lot of sincerity in their posts. Comfortable giving them a townread right now.

DrWilgy: ?_?
He did the 'teehee Delta funny' thing, flashwagon him! >:O
Slightest of townleans for his approach outside of that, I think his stance on things is genuine. Cant really award much more than that without an idea of how he's reading people. Ideally null but eh. He gets a single townie point.

Seanzie: Townread
Also feels very natural, I was slightly lost on his push on me at first but once he got into why he read me that way I can understand his angle & understand how he got there. I feel like his posting is pretty solid & believable \o/ also comfortable giving him a townread here.

Thunal33: Townlean
As I mentioned before, Thunal seems like the type I'll get a better grasp on as the game goes on & I think that's been somewhat applicable so far? I dont have as strong a townread as I do elsewhere but I think their current posts have been fine. I like the little interjection when I asked Roxy about their town game, the 'hey hold on that's not how I play town' felt real & like a townie trying to prevent any skewed reads about their play. I'm not as sure on Thunal, I think there's minor things holding me back from a full townread - like talking about my qualis game and saying how me being talkative isnt AI, then later returns to the same point and goes' yeah he might be playing like this but could be a playstyle thing' when they had affirmed it's part of how I play earlier? Though it's just tinfoil-y stuff I worry about really ;_;

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME: ???
I'm honestly not sure LMAO. Feel like he had a good moment of posting but he doesn't really achieve much in doing so & despite hinting at a scumread on Seanzie, he doesn't really follow it up with anything. Kinda just lost here.

pyxxy: Townlean
Similar thing to Thunal where I'm not as confident on this, I think pyxxy's later posts have been p solid & I like the insights they're giving. Not really hesitant at all in looking into things & giving their views which I like. The odd joke post makes me feel like they're not as worried ab things which feels like a silly read but kinda ties into how I'm reading them so \o/ I dunno I dont have much to say, I'd put them in townread but I'm not fully sure & just wanna let that sit for a bit.

Epignosis: Townlean
I buy the whole "I had a reason to vote Delta but I lost it" LMAO as silly as that sounds. I was a wolf w/ Epi in the other game I've played on here and when he came in D1 he felt p different to how he does here, felt like he was posting a lot more forced content as a wolf & he latched onto tunneling one person D1 over exploring the game fully. The fact he's taking a broader approach here feels good w/ that in mind.

Roxy: Slight Townlean
As mentioned earlier, I think the general vibe of "I'll do this at my own pace, let me do my thing" was genuine & vaguely townie. I'm more than happy to let Roxy get into things at their pace so \o/ though I do wonder about post 491 since a lot of it feels like a lot of words for few reads, which I do think is a little odd. Vibes feels like town, reads less so. Slight townlean here until I can get a good grasp of Roxy's viewpoint.

leetic: Townread
Comes in swinging, trying to get things going which I appreciate since I am awful at progressing the game in earlier stages \o/ has consistently been driving conversation forward while keeping up with their own reads & I can generally get where their head is at and how they've gotten to the conclusions they have.

Long Con: Slight Townlean
Earlier posts feel decent, liked their responses in 315 in particular. Nothing strong there but mainly just gut townie based on their earlier posting. I dont think I've seen them pop up live though so unsure until I've been able to talk w them in the thread.

Dyslexicon: Unsure
Earlier posting feels towny as I mentioned before, small things like me thinking mafia would go back and check what they're on about when giving a read on town. Later posting, not so much. I'm not entirely sure on the focus on me being worried about being given a free pass? Especially as someone who has played with w!me twice, I dont see how they can connect that to my wolf game too much? And it felt a little like trying to make an issue out of nothing which I think was a little odd. I think outside of their posting about me they seem fine enough but I am kinda conflicted over how they've handled their read on me. Which is ironic because I did kinda bring this upon myself by asking people to get into their reads on me more ;_;

Jackofhearts2005: Slightly Lean Scum
Earlier posting felt like he had this 'idc' energy that I would attribute to town normally, but I feel like later posting kinda falls short & especially the whole 'this is for my townreads' thing reading back I do worry a little. His actual posting is okay? But how he goes about his vote does worry me.

___

With that in mind, my tiering looks a little like this:

Leetic / Seanzie / SVS

Pyxxy / Epignosis / Thunal

LC / Roxy

Wilgy / Nanook

Dizzy / Linear

Scotty / Jack

Would vote within my bottom two tiers, less so the first since I dont think either are good votes for today, esp Linear given the lack of content rn
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

im free \o/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

This is basically the wolfiest response imaginable. It's basically an admission of "Yeah, I'm outed, now let me just throw shit at the wall and leave"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Any questions or if there's anything I should elaborate on, just ping me \o/

I honestly dont feel great confidence wise about my rankings but I'm working with no flips on the board so x_X it's a starting point
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm Any questions or if there's anything I should elaborate on, just ping me \o/

I honestly dont feel great confidence wise about my rankings but I'm working with no flips on the board so x_X it's a starting point
What do you think of LP's reentrance?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:14 pm Kinda like LP's pop-in.
Did you even read their last post?
Yes, and I think it is fine.

I have also found parts of your play sus, and I could easily see someone like LP who presumably hasn't read the whole game just having that feeling and mentioning it.

They don't seem to be concerned with making friends here, and them popping in just to call a few people scum and say they don't have time to play makes little sense coming from scum about to die, whom could just stay in anti-spew here.

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:17 pm
Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:16 pm Any questions or if there's anything I should elaborate on, just ping me \o/

What do you think of LP's reentrance?
I dont mind it in the sense of I can get the struggle trying to keep up

I'm not sure about the angle they took? But I dont think it's near outing at all either & I dont want to vote there today for reasons I touched upon in my wall
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

If LP is really telling the truth about being oh so far behind, then.why is he making such a confident and agressive case against the top poster? It's obviously bull, and I'm ashamed that some of you seem to be falling for it
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like this line is much more over-the-top than anything a townie in LP's position would say and it's just clear wolf spew
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:44 pm

FTR, this is cause my two biggest townreads are voting there. Idk that I'll finish catching up before EOD.
Although, the one weird thing about this votes is that it seems to be an attempt to absolve himself if things go wrong. "Don't blame me, blame my townreads!"

so this is more interesting to me from a "unpairing Jack with others" perspective (Thunal33, leetic, Seanzie)

I might leave it at that for now because I don't want to overcook and would rather finish catching up
This is a point where we run into WIFOM. To me, Jack's low activity means I doubt he came up with any complicated plans and likely typed that vote offhand. Unless he was directed by a scumpartner, but again, WIFOM.
yes

and my second and third explain why I still found it interesting, for (my) solving purposes

So, just to make sure I understand correctly, you're saying Jack is not w/w with me, Thunal, or Seanzie?
not quite, because nuances, but close enough for us understanding each other
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:25 pm

yes

Do you want to be a pal and vote LP with me?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:21 pm If LP is really telling the truth about being oh so far behind, then.why is he making such a confident and agressive case against the top poster? It's obviously bull, and I'm ashamed that some of you seem to be falling for it
I'd recommend checking your tone on occasion.

I think you're viewing LP's post with far more OMGUS than is warranted. I have often been in situations where I am way behind, and end up a wagon, and pop in essentially to say "sorry", but then feel like some of the people currently pushing me are doing so disingenuously, and so push back at them, essentially as an attempt to at least do something productive with the little time I have left. It actually reminds me a lot of how I was pushing @Jackofhearts2005 and sig at EoD1 of the Scooby Doo game a while ago (I went over, flipped town. I was right about Sig but wrong on Jack), I felt like they way they were pushing for my wagon to stay strong was wolfy, and even though I hadn't read, I aggressively fought back against them. LP is doing something very similar to this, and it is townie IMO.

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Dyslexicon »

Meow
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:25 pm

yes

Do you want to be a pal and vote LP with me?
no
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:26 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:21 pm If LP is really telling the truth about being oh so far behind, then.why is he making such a confident and agressive case against the top poster? It's obviously bull, and I'm ashamed that some of you seem to be falling for it
I'd recommend checking your tone on occasion.

I think you're viewing LP's post with far more OMGUS than is warranted. I have often been in situations where I am way behind, and end up a wagon, and pop in essentially to say "sorry", but then feel like some of the people currently pushing me are doing so disingenuously, and so push back at them, essentially as an attempt to at least do something productive with the little time I have left. It actually reminds me a lot of how I was pushing @Jackofhearts2005 and sig at EoD1 of the Scooby Doo game a while ago (I went over, flipped town. I was right about Sig but wrong on Jack), I felt like they way they were pushing for my wagon to stay strong was wolfy, and even though I hadn't read, I aggressively fought back against them. LP is doing something very similar to this, and it is townie IMO.
LOL no. What about my pushing in any way makes LP's response seem genuine? He goes from an entire ISO of making no thoughts and on his return admits to basically giving up, then posts an over-the-top accusation and dips? I've pressured many townies, including at EoD, and many don't like me back. But throwing an out-of-nowhere hard OMGUS case, combined with the call to vig action (THIS PART OF THE POST IS REALLY SCUMMY, don't ignore it) is just something wolves do when they have no other options. It's not a townie trying to save themselves or be heard, it's just a wolf howling.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like LP has the two wolfiest posts in the game, I don't see how this isn't a slam dunk
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:29 pmMeow
woof
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:06 pm I’m not caught up and won’t really be here until the last hour, but I am paranoid about Dizzy because of how much he focused on Delta. I didn’t think about the focus much at first but I think hyper focusing on one person is scummy in some cases. Rn I don’t want to kill him though.
I haven't really bean tbh. It's just that people asked me about it.

I unfortunately don't care all that much about anything in this game so far.

It's also a time issue. I have just been at work all day and just got home.

So still not all that helpful ^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:31 pm

Two questions: 1. Have you looked at LP's return to the thread and 2. Will you vote LP with me?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:55 am @Long Con you're voting someone whose wagon I am actively campaigning against (I know it is not much of a wagon, but still).

Fight me.
Nah. I'm not ending up on Epi today. Why do you townread him so strong though?

Just caught up. More thoughts soon.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:32 pm

Two questions: 1. Have you looked at LP's return to the thread and 2. Will you vote LP with me?
No. And don't know.

I'm reading back to where I left off. I think I can manage before EoD.

Also, kind of funny, cause I still haven't read the first few pages of the game. =p
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Delta wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:29 pmMeow
woof
vote delta

for legal reasons this is a joke
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The call to PR is probably the scummiest part if the post, look at this post https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/c ... st-8391982 from a D1 lynch scum at a similar point in the game for a point of comparison. I've seen this shit before.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:35 pm
leetic wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:32 pm

No. And don't know.

I'm reading back to where I left off. I think I can manage before EoD.

Also, kind of funny, cause I still haven't read the first few pages of the game. =p
It's only 6 posts. Considering it's close to EoD and they are one of the biggest wagons, I'd say it's pertinent
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:55 am @Long Con you're voting someone whose wagon I am actively campaigning against (I know it is not much of a wagon, but still).

Fight me.

I don't remember, but I feel like it was a good reason. (this is a joke... it is because he made a post something like this about Delta, and it really resonated with me about how I feel as town sometimes where I'm like "I KNOW I had a good/bad feeling about this thing, and I can't figure out what caused it, but I trust the feeling", and the fact that they said that not once, but then later followed up stating it again with a bit of frustration after having clearly looked for the thing, made me very strongly feel like Epi had a genuine feeling about Delta.)

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:33 pm

Fight me.

I don't remember, but I feel like it was a good reason. (this is a joke... it is because he made a post something like this about Delta, and it really resonated with me about how I feel as town sometimes where I'm like "I KNOW I had a good/bad feeling about this thing, and I can't figure out what caused it, but I trust the feeling", and the fact that they said that not once, but then later followed up stating it again with a bit of frustration after having clearly looked for the thing, made me very strongly feel like Epi had a genuine feeling about Delta.)
:|

Return to “Previous Heists”