Smalltown Circus [Game Over] - Mafia Win

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Smalltown Circus [Day 1] - Sabotage

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:55 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ hood me today pls
I told the host to randomize the names I gave though so

I have no control... it's funnier that way
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 pm I hope I have a poggers track tonight, good luck to the wolves since falcon can't carry the nk when he is voted off
Porscha I love you be my friend again this thread is booooooooring at the only times I can play

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm kinda just set for the day so won't get much from me until Day 2.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

112 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:22 pm [VOTE: princess abigail] aubergine
Mmm I do love me some naked omgus

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:18 pm nutella are you gonna town case falcon? is that what this is about?
IT WAS ME PORSCHA
well I do appreciate your response that contained more than 6 words and had cohesive reasoning behind it in an attempt to drive the game forward
Hmmmm

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:14 am imo sean is in wolf and town range rn, hard judgment call to make exactly
I'm going to steal words from my bestest friend Caitlin

I too think Sean could be town or wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I did this entire catch up and nothing changed at all omgggg

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 105
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:54 am Porscha felt to me like she was feigning town eagerness. The falcon certainty seemed overstated and the reasoning was conveniently prepared with an example and it just came across to me as trying too hard to make a read and appear uninformed yet confident
you're my bestie this game

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i wont be here for eod

might change vote

playing bg3 till i sleep ppl post so i can reply when it's not my turn :3
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:54 am Porscha felt to me like she was feigning town eagerness. The falcon certainty seemed overstated and the reasoning was conveniently prepared with an example and it just came across to me as trying too hard to make a read and appear uninformed yet confident
i'm put off by the fact you didn't respond to me about your sus and are appealing to a general audience. the read was less than 3 sentences with general reasons as to why I scum read him, so I dont know why you say it was overstated.

is it townier to just make a read and never explain why?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:19 am
you're my bestie this game

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
yeah town never winning another game on the syndicate this year at this rate
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like is anyone going to fucking make an argument against my falcon read or just keep calling it fake and made up? calling it fake and made up implies you town read falcon, so fight my accusations for fucks sake
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:15 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:18 pm nutella are you gonna town case falcon? is that what this is about?
IT WAS ME PORSCHA
well I do appreciate your response that contained more than 6 words and had cohesive reasoning behind it in an attempt to drive the game forward
Hmmmm
So fun fact. I think.

Town Porscha gets snippy at being read wrong and attacks the people incorrectly reading her

Wolf Porscha gets snippy through shade about things that aren't necessarily pertinent.

She's attacked me for past game mistakes exclusively as wolf.

Which version of Porscha is this?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:10 pm I hope I have a poggers track tonight, good luck to the wolves since falcon can't carry the nk when he is voted off
Porscha I love you be my friend again this thread is booooooooring at the only times I can play
I never stopped being your friend and frankly i'm mildly tilted so I may or may not be super active the rest of the time i'm awake
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:13 am
Another fun fact. Naked omgus votes are often towny so... kinda actually feel like I'm just wrong on 112 which is fun but also annoying.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:15 am
IT WAS ME PORSCHA
Hmmmm
So fun fact. I think.

Town Porscha gets snippy at being read wrong and attacks the people incorrectly reading her

Wolf Porscha gets snippy through shade about things that aren't necessarily pertinent.

She's attacked me for past game mistakes exclusively as wolf.

Which version of Porscha is this?
I already know which one you think this is and in fact it *is* pertinent because it's me passive aggressively telling nutella to play the game with any kind of fervor instead of bullshit 6 word responses to scum reading me. town should not allow this play to be rewarded, but lily sure did for no reason she bothered explaining and probably won't explain and won't be held accountable for day 2 when she inevitably doesnt die cuz now I have to worry she is wolfing too
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Lilypetal

Yeee I'm pretty sure Porscha town idk if voting her out is ideal.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I was giving lily the benefit of the doubt more than nook or nutella of course, because she hasn't been playing much, but nutella and nook are NOT being towny outside of their posts about me AND they are making the most limp dick scum reads on me I have ever witnessed
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

My effort will be going into hard shielding Porscha this game because I feel like it.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Another fun fact. Naked omgus votes are often towny so... kinda actually feel like I'm just wrong on 112 which is fun but also annoying.
112 has a town lean from me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am My effort will be going into hard shielding Porscha this game because I feel like it.
well someone has to
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:41 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am My effort will be going into hard shielding Porscha this game because I feel like it.
well someone has to
You had me at "It's the least you can do."
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:18 am I did this entire catch up and nothing changed at all omgggg
really? absolutely no opinion on me entering the game with strong opinions on falcon and the people who have scumread me for it? like nothing?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

there's literally like no way it's all just in nook nutella zenon lily. not possible. so some of you need to stop wolf siding and please apply some thoughtful effort
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:45 am there's literally like no way it's all just in nook nutella zenon lily. not possible. so some of you need to stop wolf siding and please apply some thoughtful effort
I mean the latter two are probably town and I have faith in them at least.

Just need to get it together.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:35 am
I never stopped being your friend and frankly i'm mildly tilted so I may or may not be super active the rest of the time i'm awake
*hugs* I'm sorry... if it helps I actually think your town but it probably doesn't help

Vote: Falcon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am I was giving lily the benefit of the doubt more than nook or nutella of course, because she hasn't been playing much, but nutella and nook are NOT being towny outside of their posts about me AND they are making the most limp dick scum reads on me I have ever witnessed
Yeah Porscha can be town core lol

But this thread state is kinda meh

I love you all please <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am
Yeah probs they are just town but also blah if every scum read I have is town I'm lost

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:51 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am
Yeah probs they are just town but also blah if every scum read I have is town I'm lost
Who do you have as town specifically?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:40 am I was giving lily the benefit of the doubt more than nook or nutella of course, because she hasn't been playing much, but nutella and nook are NOT being towny outside of their posts about me AND they are making the most limp dick scum reads on me I have ever witnessed
?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i have been one of the more active players in this game, what are you talking about?

i even made a post listing my read on every player after reading every iso

lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

cool that's just like your opinion
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Might as well just start there and try to just yeet outside.

We don't need a crazy number of them if they're correct, just a solid few and try to collect more as we go along and kill mafias/SK.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Might as well just start there and try to just yeet outside.

We don't need a crazy number of them if they're correct, just a solid few and try to collect more as we go along and kill mafias/SK.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:49 am
*hugs* I'm sorry... if it helps I actually think your town but it probably doesn't help

well like, with that post you asked "which porscha is this" it definitely implied you thought this was wolf porscha, so i'm sort of confused by your read on me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Idk how that double posted.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

maybe lily is pocketing me idk
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am

well like, with that post you asked "which porscha is this" it definitely implied you thought this was wolf porscha, so i'm sort of confused by your read on me
it did not, actually
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am i have been one of the more active players in this game, what are you talking about?

lol
I meant in general. nothing to do with this game. your "outed" post about me was a bit ridiculous, however, I am also tentatively allowing it, since you think that as a wolf I just make 4 posts and then get so frozen in a shitty threadstate that I ghost the game entirely, but whatever, i'll keep letting you do your thing

dont know how or why you agreed with nutella's post on me though
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:42 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:18 am I did this entire catch up and nothing changed at all omgggg
really? absolutely no opinion on me entering the game with strong opinions on falcon and the people who have scumread me for it? like nothing?
No not really. If I had something to say on it I would have. It's a T v T slap fight. So like... but it took me a minute to realize that. I've got a pet read that you won't believe for why it's T v T so I'd rather just not vocalize it

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:56 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am

it did not, actually
CoOl,ThAtS jUsT yOuR oPiNiOn
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

nutella wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am maybe lily is pocketing me idk
this is ur wolfiest post this game lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:45 am there's literally like no way it's all just in nook nutella zenon lily. not possible. so some of you need to stop wolf siding and please apply some thoughtful effort
It's actually insane to me that you're so tilted that this is where you go...

If any one in this list is a wolf it's probably Lily maybe Nook but I'd kinda put it at like 0 for 4

The only reason I'd even entertain lily at all is because she voted you after hard town reading you all phase but like I actually just don't think that's wolfy

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:57 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:42 am
No not really. If I had something to say on it I would have. It's a T v T slap fight. So like... but it took me a minute to realize that. I've got a pet read that you won't believe for why it's T v T so I'd rather just not vocalize it
t v t between me and nutella? please try convincing me?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

idk this pushback feels more real so now i kinda don't have any scumreads in a game where literally 1/3 of the players aren't town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:56 am
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:54 am i have been one of the more active players in this game, what are you talking about?

lol
I meant in general. nothing to do with this game. your "outed" post about me was a bit ridiculous, however, I am also tentatively allowing it, since you think that as a wolf I just make 4 posts and then get so frozen in a shitty threadstate that I ghost the game entirely, but whatever, i'll keep letting you do your thing

dont know how or why you agreed with nutella's post on me though
the outed post was pretty clearly me just throwing out something to get a reaction lmao

after that and rn i still don't think you're towny though and I agree with nutella's take, but like I said in my post on everyone I'm not going to day 1 you just want you to make content
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 am

If any one in this list is a wolf it's probably Lily maybe Nook but I'd kinda put it at like 0 for 4

The only reason I'd even entertain lily at all is because she voted you after hard town reading you all phase but like I actually just don't think that's wolfy
did u not read my posts? did no one read my posts

sad
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 113

Post by DrWilgy »

This is T Porscha. Bless.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:58 am

Meh I don't think it's as egregious for the flip in reads from Lily since Porscha was gone for quite a bit.

Like the pace of the change and the game shifting between the time of the posts from Porscha felt normal to me.

Though you can't really volume read Porscha at all in games, since I've missed on that a few times myself.

Either way.

Lily still town imo.

Return to “Previous Jobs”