Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: [D4] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:57 am third time is the charm ask again
:pout:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:54 am Brad/Kate EoD1 (and Brad/Wilgy earlier into the day phase)
I'm town, cease the paranoia and trust me here please
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:58 am
_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:57 am third time is the charm ask again
:bighug:
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:52 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:26 am I guess you could argue that this game makes more sense if Michelle is a wolf.

But I think she's towny and I'm not really ready to consider that atm.
Why am I towny?
The tl;dr is:

- Spewed town by Lime Coke ISO (he doesn't tend to be great at partner interactions).

- SoD3 push on me comes from villagery frustration at the hammer and is risky / unnecessary as a wolf when you could easily have coasted to a win.

- Was undermining the despite benefitting a lot from the PoE as a wolf and general thread complacency.

- Lack of a vote on Lime Coke even after acknowledging he was lolcatting when it would only reflect badly on you to not move your vote.

- Lime Coke lolcatting in general seems like a very dubious strategy when you're vocally pushing on the counterwagon and I wouldn't expect a wolf team of two competent players to self-sabotage so severely.

- Genuinely seemed to believe in your reads (pushes on me/Abi in particular).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

*undermining the PoE
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:55 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:54 am Brad/Kate EoD1 (and Brad/Wilgy earlier into the day phase)
Tell me what's your take about Roxy.
I'm just reading her past wolf games again now to compare some behaviour, will get back to you once I've done so.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 am Speedy NKA:

Falcon: Makes sense for Kate/Roxy/Michelle but difficult to justify for Wilgy.

Wolf-Wilgy would need to kill Falcon uncharacteristically early while not killing either JJJ (who I believe caught him in Don't Starve Mafia) or me (who had a lengthy discussion about a Lime/Wilgy 2/2 earlier that day).

JJJ: Makes sense for Kate/Michelle/Wilgy but difficult to justify for Roxy.

Roxy didn't seem to consider JJJ to have looked all that good from the Lime Coke flip so it's questionable that she'd have killed there over me.

Abigail: Makes sense for Ex/Michelle/Roxy. A bit more difficult to justify for Wilgy for previously discussed reasons.

Take NKA with a big pinch of salt though.
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:47 am It's a rough situation to try to solve.

Ex/Wilgy/Roxy all have stuff in their favour but I don't see enough to confidently call any of them town at this point in the game.

Ex has by far the least in his favour but that seems largely because we only really have content from his slot from 2/4 day cycles.

It's just a case of narrowing that down to two but doing that is rough.
do you have literally any comments on my analyses and defenses or are you just gonna keep tinfoiling me
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:14 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 am Speedy NKA:

Falcon: Makes sense for Kate/Roxy/Michelle but difficult to justify for Wilgy.

Wolf-Wilgy would need to kill Falcon uncharacteristically early while not killing either JJJ (who I believe caught him in Don't Starve Mafia) or me (who had a lengthy discussion about a Lime/Wilgy 2/2 earlier that day).

JJJ: Makes sense for Kate/Michelle/Wilgy but difficult to justify for Roxy.

Roxy didn't seem to consider JJJ to have looked all that good from the Lime Coke flip so it's questionable that she'd have killed there over me.

Abigail: Makes sense for Ex/Michelle/Roxy. A bit more difficult to justify for Wilgy for previously discussed reasons.

Take NKA with a big pinch of salt though.
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:47 am It's a rough situation to try to solve.

Ex/Wilgy/Roxy all have stuff in their favour but I don't see enough to confidently call any of them town at this point in the game.

Ex has by far the least in his favour but that seems largely because we only really have content from his slot from 2/4 day cycles.

It's just a case of narrowing that down to two but doing that is rough.
do you have literally any comments on my analyses and defenses or are you just gonna keep tinfoiling me
Yeah, and I was going to comment later, but you're not gonna like them lol.

I wouldn't call my suspicion on you "tinfoil" when you're widely suspected either tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wait I was using a Wilgy town game for his wolf meta.

I'm fucked.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Urghhhhh that messes stuff up.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:21 am Wait I was using a Wilgy town game for his wolf meta.

I'm fucked.
Inb4 he plays similar and it's not so bad :haha:

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

"Widely" suspected because my contributions are literally falling on deaf ears.

Widely in huge quotes because literally only you keep insisting on pushing that I'm scummy on literally no grounds other than this insane PoE and paranoia. If you get me mislynched I'll be extremely pissed off at you.

You really need to stop this bad habit of yours of acting like anyone who townreads you is scummy trying to pocket you, it's kinda annoying to trust a slot and be ignored+tinfoiled by it non-stop. I've been requesting stuff left and right, defending myself, and presenting my own comments and catch-up and you keep ignoring it to instead go off on tangents shooting shade at literally everyone, which is infuriating.

I think I've explained like three times already why the kills before me subbing in + Abgail are not consistent with my slot and I do not remember a SINGLE comment acknowledging it. I asked for non-meta analysis on Wilgy and Roxy and did not get one. I stay up until 1AM wasting my fucking time rereading my catch up and the thread to make an analysis the best I can and it all also gets fucking ignored. I'm getting fucking done with this.

If you want to fucking mislynch me then go ahead and put your vote on me because I'm fucking tired of all that bark and no bite.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:25 am "Widely" suspected because my contributions are literally falling on deaf ears.

Widely in huge quotes because literally only you keep insisting on pushing that I'm scummy on literally no grounds other than this insane PoE and paranoia. If you get me mislynched I'll be extremely pissed off at you.

You really need to stop this bad habit of yours of acting like anyone who townreads you is scummy trying to pocket you, it's kinda annoying to trust a slot and be ignored+tinfoiled by it non-stop. I've been requesting stuff left and right, defending myself, and presenting my own comments and catch-up and you keep ignoring it to instead go off on tangents shooting shade at literally everyone, which is infuriating.

I think I've explained like three times already why the kills before me subbing in + Abgail are not consistent with my slot and I do not remember a SINGLE comment acknowledging it. I asked for non-meta analysis on Wilgy and Roxy and did not get one. I stay up until 1AM wasting my fucking time rereading my catch up and the thread to make an analysis the best I can and it all also gets fucking ignored. I'm getting fucking done with this.

If you want to fucking mislynch me then go ahead and put your vote on me because I'm fucking tired of all that bark and no bite.
AtE doesn't work on me.

I'm giving you space instead of shitting on you and answering your questions when I can even if my answers are sometimes broken up and gradual.

I'm giving reasons to wolf and town read everyone simply because these are thoughts I'm having while I'm in the process of trying to work out what read I have on who. I'm not excessively paranoid of anyone, I'm simply thinking out loud.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I certainly don't scumread people for townreading me lmao.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

I don't fucking want space I want to discuss the game with other people so we come to a proper analysis and consensus, not be around monologuing.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

whatever
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:34 am I don't fucking want space I want to discuss the game with other people so we come to a proper analysis and consensus, not be around monologuing.
I'm doing that where possible but I also have other things to do and gain very little from real time interactions.

I suggest trying to interact with any of the other players in this game then? Or asking more specific questions that don't take me a very long stretch of time to answer? I've got more to do than I have time for already.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Ended up skimming Wilgy's Sesame Street wolf game between other stuff and I think he's probably just town here from it.

Guy's obviously burnt out from his third wolf rand in the streak and is just lolcatting from SoD1 and not remotely projecting any enthusiasm.

(https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2547)

Compare that to his ISO this game and it's night and day. I don't think Wilgy would have the stamina to pull off a performance like this as the fourth game in his wolf streak while already seeming to be extremely burnt out.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:09 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:24 pm
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:02 pm @DrWilgy please remember that I'm on mobile and can't respond to very last minute vote switches like yesterday lol.
But I can, and it's fun!
:shifty: I am sorry for the crap post but this is funny and is Wigly in their finest form.
That post from Wilgy is spicy and a little wild, but Roxy's comment at it is not an AI judgement.
I think it should be.
Why sorry for the post?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Just to get it out there so I don't have any more complaints of "why aren't you doing x thing?" my current to-do list is:

- ISO Roxy (including old games).
- Read Wilgy's ISO in S10G1 champs to see how tryhard town-Wilgy plays.
- ISO Ex/Kate again.

With the order being somewhat flexible. It's just very time consuming to get through stuff for me.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I already said I think Brad didn't talk with/about his mate at all.
When Wiml (iirc) said that Brad's Iso was easy to analyze for spew he probably realised while he was pushed very vocal by Falcon, Wiml and Jay, that his chop is certain and it's better to not post more.

Roxy was present in the game but not very much, she was not really suspected, and her solve let the Poe opened to any outcome.

I think they fit together as w/w

ExLight, I skimmed your post but I wanted to read myself her Iso before looking in detail at your conclusions.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

We have one more day, isn't it?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:21 am We have one more day, isn't it?
8 hours
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:19 am I already said I think Brad didn't talk with/about his mate at all.
When Wiml (iirc) said that Brad's Iso was easy to analyze for spew he probably realised while he was pushed very vocal by Falcon, Wiml and Jay, that his chop is certain and it's better to not post more.

Roxy was present in the game but not very much, she was not really suspected, and her solve let the Poe opened to any outcome.

ExLight, I skimmed your post but I wanted to read myself her Iso before looking in detail at your conclusions.
I agree with this but I wouldn't clear Brad/Kate since iirc Brad only mentioned Kate a single time in passing.

However, I would probably consider Brad townreading Kate so quickly to be a very mild point in Ex's favour.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:24 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:19 am I already said I think Brad didn't talk with/about his mate at all.

I agree with this but I wouldn't clear Brad/Kate since iirc Brad only mentioned Kate a single time in passing.

However, I would probably consider Brad townreading Kate so quickly to be a very mild point in Ex's favour.
Kate was TR by Jay and me at the time, not hard but still we agreed she sounds villagery, so Brad came with the flow of our reads and put her as villager. Probably.

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:19 am ExLight, I skimmed your post but I wanted to read myself her Iso before looking in detail at your conclusions.
You're good. I'm mad at Wiml microblogging his volatile thoughts and ignoring anything I say, not you.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:28 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:19 am ExLight, I skimmed your post but I wanted to read myself her Iso before looking in detail at your conclusions.
You're good. I'm mad at Wiml microblogging his volatile thoughts and ignoring anything I say, not you.

Don't be mad. I think Wiml is in his own world of solving.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:28 am

Kate was TR by Jay and me at the time, not hard but still we agreed she sounds villagery, so Brad came with the flow of our reads and put her as villager. Probably.
That's probably true but Brad loves to townread his partners when he can get away with doing so.

If Kate was already townread when Brad made that post (haven't factchecked this) then I am pretty sure he would have put a townread on Kate as w/w.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:30 am

Yeah, this is a pretty accurate description.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:21 am
8 hours
"Poll runs till Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:00 am"

I looked at 12 and Fri but am was little and uninportant :goofp:
Eod is at midnight for me, the forum gives me my hour in the poll, btw.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I haven't read Wilgy's ISO in Champs yet but if it's broadly similar to this game in terms of him just being very repeatedly towny on a micro level and solving in similar ways then I'm probably happy calling him town and saying the last wolf is in Ex and Roxy.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:32 am
_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:25 am "Widely" suspected because my contributions are literally falling on deaf ears.

AtE doesn't work on me.
Ah yes I must be a fucking psychopathic machine that can only fake feeling upset. It's not fucking AtE, I'm frustrated of feeling like I'm talking to a wall.
You literally purposely ignored all things I rebrought up. At this point you're doing this just to piss me off and I don't even care anymore, be in your own world throwing shade at everyone and do your worst on final 3.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:33 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:21 am
8 hours
"Poll runs till Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:00 am"

I looked at 12 and Fri but am was little and uninportant :goofp:
Eod is at midnight for me, the forum gives me my hour in the poll, btw.
I made the same mistake in a previous game on this site and panicked realising I was possibly subbing into a game with EoD in just a couple hours.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:34 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:32 am

AtE doesn't work on me.
Ah yes I must be a fucking psychopathic machine that can only fake feeling upset. It's not fucking AtE, I'm frustrated of feeling like I'm talking to a wall.
You literally purposely ignored all things I rebrought up. At this point you're doing this just to piss me off and I don't even care anymore, be in your own world throwing shade at everyone and do your worst on final 3.
This feels uncalled for.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:30 am

Well, too late. Tired of him tinfoiling and tunneling. If he wants to solve the game by himself he can be a spectator instead.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Shrug, just not gonna react to that sort of stuff further
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:31 am

That's probably true but Brad loves to townread his partners when he can get away with doing so.

If Kate was already townread when Brad made that post (haven't factchecked this) then I am pretty sure he would have put a townread on Kate as w/w.
If you find proof for the bolded in old games please quote posts or links (mu posts links are usually broken so link the game and write the post number/s)

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Please don't fight :heart:

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Me being frustrated is uncalled for?

Me being ignored and accused in every post you mention my name is what's uncalled for. You're literally avoiding interacting with me and keep accusing me of shit without bothering to even hear what I have to say. This feels almost like a personal attack on me and I have the right to be upset about it.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:38 am Me being frustrated is uncalled for?

Me being ignored and accused in every post you mention my name is what's uncalled for. You're literally avoiding interacting with me and keep accusing me of shit without bothering to even hear what I have to say. This feels almost like a personal attack on me and I have the right to be upset about it.
You might want to take a break for a while. We can talk later.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

I will.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:36 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:31 am

If you find proof for the bolded in old games please quote posts or links (mu posts links are usually broken so link the game and write the post number/s)
I'll try to have a look if I get time.

To explain it a little further, the tl;dr of my experiences with Brad is that he tends to ignore his partners unless he has an excuse to townread them without getting heat for it or is forced to make make read on them. If he has to bus he will but he's very unlikely to start a push on a partner who wasn't already PoE. So he's opportunistic, basically.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@DrWilgy LMAO
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I've just read a Roxy wolf game where she voted her wolf partner.

So much for meta.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I missed it at first because the partner she voted was a sub and the vote was hidden at the bottom of the post.

But here you are, Roxy voting a wolf partner of hers who's outed:
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 42#p994142
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think that settles if Wilgy's meta read on Roxy is trustworthy in any case.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:07 am @DrWilgy you seem to know more about Abi/Ex's relationship than me.

Would wolf-Ex be concerned about the potential for Abigail to confidently find him as a wolf and bury him?
Don't know that one.

Abigail knows Ex best though. I would've trusted Abigail however they go on that slot. Abigail is good at mafia AND W Abigail doesn't push their friend who just subbed in. T Abigail would read them correctly.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:18 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:07 am @DrWilgy you seem to know more about Abi/Ex's relationship than me.

Would wolf-Ex be concerned about the potential for Abigail to confidently find him as a wolf and bury him?
Answer is no. I trust my wolf game enough to not be afraid of being read. You played with me before, smh.

Wilgy literally played a single game with us (is playing a game with us, rather) - the only one he has ever played with me, and it's one that doesn't have Town/Mafia, so I doubt he's able to make proper judgment on that matter.
Aye and I trust Abigail's game enough to pretty much know how that would've been the best chance at resolving you.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:35 am

Don't know that one.

Abigail knows Ex best though. I would've trusted Abigail however they go on that slot. Abigail is good at mafia AND W Abigail doesn't push their friend who just subbed in. T Abigail would read them correctly.
Same here but thanks anyway.

Return to “Previous Hustles”