[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D4] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:05 pm Thanks DrW!

Ex, did you link me the games I asked for? Sorry if you did and I didn't notice. I would like to check something in the morning.

@Wiml please link me please your last 3 scum games and town games
I've been retired for 2 years and this is my 3rd/4th game back from retirement depending on how you define a game.

You want me to link all those recent ones?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:07 pm

Ex, did you link me the games I asked for? Sorry if you did and I didn't notice. I would like to check something in the morning.

I missed the request, sorry
What type of games you want?
The most recent games 2 or 3 of each alignment
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:04 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:02 pm
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:00 pm would you say you're trying to mimic any of the living players in this current one, Wilgy?
Nope.
Why not?
Because at the start of the game I was Ill and realized that Tutuu's process of utilizing PoE and town legacy would be a very good process for me this game and give me experience attempting to utilize this method. The the only player who I've practiced copying on this roster has been JJJ. JJJ flipping town meant that their efforts were genuine and there'd be little reason to redo the effort he already put in.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:08 pm

I've been retired for 2 years and this is my 3rd/4th game back from retirement depending on how you define a game.

Link me pls what's not MU game or if you played with an outed alt and I can't see it when I search for your DB there.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'd say where I went off script in learning Tutuu's process would be during my EoD tomfoolery, but that's what you get when im allowed to do goofy shit as either alignment.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:14 pm I'd say where I went off script in learning Tutuu's process would be during my EoD tomfoolery, but that's what you get when im allowed to do goofy shit as either alignment.
What you expected to happen?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Game on an anon alt (Vittae) as a villager:
https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthre ... 8-Standoff

S10 Champs Qual as a wolf:
(https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40191)
This game was reranded after D1 due to a bot screw-up.

Champs Qual rerand as a wolf:
(https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40236)
I got extremely physically ill over N1 and had to sub out on D2 after it escalated and I my physical health got worse. This game wasn't very representative of my typical play due to needing to fake a new personality to avoid meta, severe illness and a tonne of game integrity issues affecting my play.

The Champs quals are why people are scared of my wolf play currently since I fooled the players in the game and spec chat twice in a row (at least for the D1s) even after switching personalities to throw everyone off.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:13 pm
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:08 pm

Link me pls what's not MU game or if you played with an outed alt and I can't see it when I search for your DB there.
Didn't see this before but hey at least the MU games have descriptions now lol.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

But yeah, haven't had the best of time in champs to say the least.

It was an absolutely soul crushing experience and almost drove me back to retirement.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:14 pm I'd say where I went off script in learning Tutuu's process would be during my EoD tomfoolery, but that's what you get when im allowed to do goofy shit as either alignment.
What you expected to happen?
Expected nothing. Got funny results from Wiml. Mostly NAI, but was funny nonetheless.
Image Image Image
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: whatever

Post by _ExLight »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:11 pm
_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:07 pm

I missed the request, sorry
What type of games you want?
The most recent games 2 or 3 of each alignment
uuh I don't remember what was my last game as a wolf
lemme see
I played very few games these last months
the bulba one I linked Wiml was my last one

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre ... h-t.75584/
^One of last as town, I think I died kinda early?

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.ph ... on.291233/
^ I think this might've been my last one as scum?

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread
^ this is a game where I subbed in as mafia and made a p big comeback (i know it's tempting but please dont bias confirm into finding similarities with current game tysm)

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/thre ... fia.73403/
^First game I hosted as a bonus
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

did I kill the thread :pout:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

_ExLight wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:56 pm did I kill the thread :pout:
If you have the capacity to do this, then I know true fear. How does one kill a non living bit of data on the web that I sometimes contribute to?
Image Image Image
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

you're a dork lol
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

(non-derogatory)
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

made home through through big ass rain gonna dine shower and make up the rainbow list i promised
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

ExLight - Hi, it's me. I'm Town. I made my case already. Feel free to ask me anything.

Wiml - I don't think Wiml throws a vote early on on Lime coke (#193) and then pressures that slot constantly. #230 is the last nail on the coffin, and doubles down as to why people should be focused on his lynch. I do not believe Wiml to be arrogant or cocky enough to make a good case, push, and bus a scumbud D1 under the hopes of it guaranteeing him surviving 4 more Days. I feel like the current scumreads on him are very gut feeling based, and mainly misattributed due to paranoia since he been losing it a bit and flipflopping his opinions; but as it stands, the role they played D1 in lynching Lime is what's we should be using as evidence, and it definitely earns him a spot in my Towncore.

Michelle - Pretty townie spot too. I like her interactions D1, which includes pushing for Lime early on and trying to solve some spots. Her reaction at #208 seemed genuine and I think her progression on pressuring Lime's slot felt natural. I don't agree with the reasoning behind some of her reads, like Roxy's (#438), though, but that's NAI. Her votecounts were also pretty clutch. Only paranoia I have is that Lime provided a readslist early on and pretty much everyone in it was Town (#147), which is somewhat unusual for scum to do unpromptedly, but it's really not that significant. Rereading her list now I'm a bit curious as to why she wasn't more vocal about Wilgy getting chopped before Epi on D3.

Wilgy - I do not like this slot. All of D1 was mainly jokes, and while I do understand that D1 is more jokey and harder to make real progress (specially when sick), but I wish they had assumed some more definitive stances on the topics discussed in the thread or proposed proper discussions. One of the very few thoughts they put forward was on how Town Falcon was easy to find (#405) which I believe can be a honest thought, but also a setup to following with a Night Kill on him - that thought is a bit diluted by his vote on Lime right before it (#399) because it shows consistency. Difference check comment is fine too (even though it throws shade at two Town).
It goes downhill from here. After about 15 posts of fluff (which by the way has some stuff I often see in wolfy players like joking about themselves being scum or being completely lost), post #734 saying they're not even scumreading Lime despite voting for them is frustrating, because it backpedals on one of the few takes they had other than insisting on a difference check between Kate and Abgail and theory that Wiml is pocketing him (which is also frustrating because they push for a difference check of Lime/Wiml and then later on push change that into a Wiml/Roxy under the condition of Lime flipping wolf, ignoring the fact that Wiml looks infinitely better with Lime's flip). Speaking of votes, Wilgy changes his vote onto Abgail later on (#909), which I guess I guess is coherent with his public view but adds literally nothing to the EoD since Lime was already going to be lynched - also a strange move that I see no Towny reason for specially now that we know she was Town. Funny enough, this actually makes me wonder if they jump out like this if they're expecting for a scumbud to flip but that's WIFOM.
Overall I think their current take is consistent with what they pushed for D1, but that makes their behavior D2 and D3 inconsistent - why did they push for Quin and Epi if their take has always been "Wiml is pocketing" and "diff check between Kate/Abgail"? - The simpler answer I can find is that they sheeped JJJ's offtracked readslist, which is very very very ambiguous at the very least, and can be very scummy depending on how much experience Wilgy has.
When I started writing this, Wilgy was almost as red as Roxy, but honestly, when going through my catch up again I feel like his actions can be seen as somewhat ambiguous. I do see now some of their attempts of pushing thoughts forward, even though they're disconnected from what was happening in the thread. I don't like the omission from the Lime discussion, nor the JJJ sheeping. I appreciate his replies to me and I did find the post where he tried to explain his thoughts useful to understand him as a player.
I strongly believe this is the only remaining likely choice if Roxy is Town, but as mentioned earlier I'd prefer to go over Roxy first. I do understand that this slot has been discussed a bit previously and I'd definitely prefer to not have it in the final 3 if I'm being honest, so if it might bring some peace of mind for some players I would not mind swapping my preferred order.

Roxy - Worst looking slot in my opinion. There were almost no posts contributing to the game on D1. The only remarkable thing I've seen was her hard townreading Kate, which honestly just came across as an unnecessary because Kate was NEVER under any major scrutiny in the thread. A painfully amount of the D1 content is fluff. My impression from my first read was similar to the impression I had of Wilgy where they stayed fairly distant from the whole Lime situation or other aspects discussed in-thread.
Opens up with #323, which I actually agree with as my view on loud players D1 is different from hers (ime people trying a bit too hard D1 are likely to be scum or town with a very weak role) - even so I don't think Roxy's comments adds anything to it because Kate had already explained it wasn't a serious post. I'm actually a bit confused by Kate's message in #114, are those her early scumreads or townreads? If its Kate's scumreads/PoE I feel like Roxy's message looks worse from trying to deflect it. #330 doesn't add much, #332 and #333 ping me a bit because it antagonizes the use of meta which is one of the few tools we have in a vanilla game, #341 is experience talk that doesn't add much (the statistical odds are more like around 66/33 rather than 50/50, but I guess if Abgail's are around 75/25 she might be considering indepts as scum).
#368 is a readlist and we appreciate those. Lack of view on Lime aligns with my experience with scum nullreading when talking about their scumbud early on. Falc as town but no proper Lime antagonism has the same issue as late D1 Wilgy, which is fine. Overall, it's shockingly on the fence for someone that supposedly bases the reads on guts/vibes (as she explained her Epi read in #383). Not a fan of JJJ being shaded since he was one of the main forces pushing for Lime. Overall negative impression from this list.
Almost all posts after that were fluff. Suddenly townviewing Kate is fine but her antagonizing interaction with Kate was what caused JJJ to flip their spots in his list - so it's a bit beyond my comprehension? I dunno. Pie talk, I'm not sure if it's an inside joke. No votes until last second when it doesn't matter anymore. Only comment on Lime's situation is to ask if Wiml truly think he had given up (#763) which feels like an odd question for Town: Lime had stopped trying to defend himself or push others, it certainly seemed defeatist. I don't feel comfortable the follow up (#776) either just take a stance on someone please!!! :scared:
#990 Night kill comment is the kinda scummy comment I'm used to, falcon was her only townread why was she surprised? In the same post she thanks Wiml so I'm assuming she expected Wiml to die? #1065 pushes for Wilgy/Quin/Epi.
#1368 flipflops the reads quite a bit. Suddenly Wilgy looks bad, Kate looks somewhat sus, and Wiml looks significantly worse. Everyone but Michelle and Abgail looks potentially scummy.
#1733 "No kill/elim clears anyone for me." and #1842 "Wigly is town after the last elim 100% of the time." are blatantly contradicting. She later on throws shade at Wigly by saying the reason her slot was kept alive was because or her performance at some of the latest -Los, something only Wigly would be capable of. So I'm really uncomfortable with this back and forth as it seems to again be sitting on the fence and getting ready to go for the neck of whoever she might be able to.
Not comfortable with this slot at all. She does seem to be from a different generation of mafia with different rulesets and philosophies, so I'm very interested in hearing about those because it might be affecting my reads. But as my experience with mafia goes this slot does not look good.

This took longer than I expected, past 1AM for me and I have to wake up for class 6:30AM :meany:
G'night folks. Would like to hear thoughts on my pseudo-ISO.
As of right now I'm decently leaning towards voting Roxy, still want to talk to her about her past games to get a bit of a clear view on some stuff though.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@Roxy, why did you think that your D1 vote on Lime Coke was a hammer?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'll go do Wilgy's ISO now since I keep procrastinating on that.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:03 pm
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:55 pm @DrWilgy I know it sucks playing while ill, prioritise taking care of yourself first!!!

I'm happy just assuming you're a villager and giving you space for now tbh.
Aye, I'd just assume I'm an unknown though because I am.

I skimmed Falc and I agree this is T Falcon quite confidently. While I haven't seen LC's posts, I can believe T fal believes what he saw there and would be willing to sheep that so far.

Will nap and do some other thinking later.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
Wait, why did you sheep Falcon onto specifically Lime Coke here?

I checked his ISO and Falcon didn't seem to be voting Lime Coke at this point in time.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:09 am Lime Coke...he knows me well enough to know that everything I've done is well within my town range.

I don't believe he believes his read.
Nvm, I can understand sheeping this over the unexplained Epi vote.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:03 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 am also I miss splints this game and also SVS. :(

I've got reasons to TR a few players, and as of now I'm looking at Epi, Lime & Kate.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

After rereading Brad's Iso I am currently thinking the slots most suspicious are the one who don't appear in that Iso and these are Wilgy and Roxy.

Anyone else mentioned flipped town, I am town, Kate/Ex is solving with a good thinking process imo, at a second thought the interaction with Wiml is less distancing and more to induce spew paranoia.

I have no idea who should go first. Not yet.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Does wolf-Wilgy corner himself through insisting that Roxy is town when Roxy is by far the easiest villager to misvote after Ex in a wolf-Wilgy world?

I'm uncertain but wanted to bring it up since it feels like Wilgy, if a wolf, has kind of shot himself in the foot with that approach.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Re: [D2] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:54 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:14 am Wigly is giving me the strange vibes but not bc he is sick but bc he is posting and acting all solvy like he did in a recent game and wolfed the f out of that game to *almost* bring the win home for them. I was absolutely gobsmacked when he was shown to be a baddie. And still am bowing to Daisy for that win for the town.
No worries Roxy, I'm not W this time. Even if I was I wouldn't have the energy to power wolf lol.
This seems like a fair self-defence for Wilgy.

This would be his 4th consecutive wolf game if he were wolfing and would mark a very sharp increase in WIM from last time (Don't Starve Mafia) if so.

Add that on to a partner who gave up early into D1 and Wilgy being ill himself on D1 and the WIM increase is a good look for him.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Speedy NKA:

Falcon: Makes sense for Kate/Roxy/Michelle but difficult to justify for Wilgy.

Wolf-Wilgy would need to kill Falcon uncharacteristically early while not killing either JJJ (who I believe caught him in Don't Starve Mafia) or me (who had a lengthy discussion about a Lime/Wilgy 2/2 earlier that day).

JJJ: Makes sense for Kate/Michelle/Wilgy but difficult to justify for Roxy.

Roxy didn't seem to consider JJJ to have looked all that good from the Lime Coke flip so it's questionable that she'd have killed there over me.

Abigail: Makes sense for Ex/Michelle/Roxy. A bit more difficult to justify for Wilgy for previously discussed reasons.

Take NKA with a big pinch of salt though.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm Wow. Weird nk is weird.

I cannot read Quin so i will iso tonight along with a couple of others I had in mind.

I have Ariya so just a pop in.

Also thanks for the d 1 elim wiml. <3
You said here that you thought the NK was weird, who would you have chosen to kill? Me?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

It's a rough situation to try to solve.

Ex/Wilgy/Roxy all have stuff in their favour but I don't see enough to confidently call any of them town at this point in the game.

Ex has by far the least in his favour but that seems largely because we only really have content from his slot from 2/4 day cycles.

It's just a case of narrowing that down to two but doing that is rough.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

morning
did not sleep well
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:00 am morning
did not sleep well
Morning!
Can relate.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@DrWilgy you seem to know more about Abi/Ex's relationship than me.

Would wolf-Ex be concerned about the potential for Abigail to confidently find him as a wolf and bury him?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think Roxy not attempting to make any counterpush to Lime Coke at all seems uncharacteristic for wolf-Roxy.

But @Roxy, could I ask if there's a particular reason why you haven't really made any strong pushes on anyone this game?
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:07 am @DrWilgy you seem to know more about Abi/Ex's relationship than me.

Would wolf-Ex be concerned about the potential for Abigail to confidently find him as a wolf and bury him?
Answer is no. I trust my wolf game enough to not be afraid of being read. You played with me before, smh.

Wilgy literally played a single game with us (is playing a game with us, rather) - the only one he has ever played with me, and it's one that doesn't have Town/Mafia, so I doubt he's able to make proper judgment on that matter.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

(Sorry for answering without waiting for him but I think it's important to clarify that he has almost zero experience with me)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

_ExLight wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:18 am
Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:07 am @DrWilgy you seem to know more about Abi/Ex's relationship than me.

Answer is no. I trust my wolf game enough to not be afraid of being read. You played with me before, smh.

Wilgy literally played a single game with us (is playing a game with us, rather) - the only one he has ever played with me, and it's one that doesn't have Town/Mafia, so I doubt he's able to make proper judgment on that matter.
I'll wait to see what Wilgy says but appreciate this clarification.
_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

mkay
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I struggle to see a reason why wolf-Ex kills Abigail if it's not because he thinks she'll scumread him.

Going to check what Abigail said about Ex quickly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I guess you could argue that this game makes more sense if Michelle is a wolf.

But I think she's towny and I'm not really ready to consider that atm.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Plus I think she probably just dies this night anyway if the game doesn't end.

If she's alive in the F3 for some reason then obviously be as diligent as you should be with anyone alive in that F3 etc etc.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:24 am I struggle to see a reason why wolf-Ex kills Abigail if it's not because he thinks she'll scumread him.

Going to check what Abigail said about Ex quickly.
She said very little, just that they're close mafia friends and that she would veto an Ex vote for D3 due to the sub in.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I need a long break but there's not the time for it lol.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:50 am Pa - everyone can clear her early but me. I waiting on a couple of responses rn no idea.

Wilgy - has not posted that i have seen nor remember no idea

Epi - read him as bad so in all likely hood he is town but srsly no idea

falcon - is falc'ing it up too soon to say for sure maybe town

JJJ - seems to be trying too hard, not sure what to make of it in older games when you was all gusto and bluster you was bad it has been a long while so I will not use old time play against you. I want to see you have fun playing bc it has been so long since we have played< 3 reserving judgement for now.

Kate - very early game half joking half serious seems normal for Kate. For Town Kate at least for now I am not getting the same weird vibes like last game when you were town but you read as bad for me.

Limey - I think we have one game we have played together I I have hosted you but really have not a clue how to read you this game is different from Sesame Street and from CyberPunk. So I am left twisting and have no idea.

Michelle - usually an easy read for me bc her town shines bright from a vibe/tone this game I think town

Quin - No posts that I seen nor remember I have no idea

Wiml - also another try harder on the site. I hope I remembered to welcome you. I will not suss you nor vote you D 1. Bc you are new to me and I want you to feel welcomed. I am unsure but I think with a couple of days with your tone you will show yourself one way or the other. No idea as of now.

I do not what you expect @falcon45ca as it is so early in D 1 and I need almost the full first 48 to form my own proper reads.

What about you?
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:53 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:44 am I don't think that a potential wolf-Lime Coke just gives up under pressure if one of his initial strong pushers (JJJ) is actually a wolf bussing him.
so you think Limey has just given up?

I cannot guage them so your input would be so farout.
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:40 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:13 am
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:53 am
Wiml wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:44 am I don't think that a potential wolf-Lime Coke just gives up under pressure if one of his initial strong pushers (JJJ) is actually a wolf bussing him.
so you think Limey has just given up?

I cannot guage them so your input would be so farout.
Yeah, he's somebody who doesn't enjoy wolfing and tends to have serious motivation issues as a wolf. I think he got scumcased by two very vocal villagers who he respects (at least one of them, me, having a historically accurate read on him with something like 20 games played together) and felt demoralised over it and / or that he couldn't recover from the situation and / or that his team wasn't in a winnable position and so just stopped posting full stop.

The only time he's posted since he initially left the thread after getting scumread has been once to post that tweet / copypasta earlier. Since he initially left, he hasn't put any attempt into solving people, answering questions asked to him, addressing the wagon on him or just playing the game: he just posted one off-topic meme in a way that looks more like he's lolcatting than anything (not really sure if that term is used on this site but lolcatting is when an outed mafia member posts blatantly off topic things to avoid spewing the identity of their partners and is generally an admission of guilt).

This is very uncharacteristic of his town play but not something I'd consider unexpected from his wolf play. He's generally very strong, active and obvious (to me at least) villager who I have a lot of respect for so I'm having a lot of difficulty reconciling that with his behaviour this game after getting cased and I think the reasons he was cased in the first place are still solid as well.
wow thanks so much for this. I am afraid it will no doubt impact my vibe of them as I really have none on them. :srsnod:
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:43 am I am caught up and will be around today until early afternoon and will probs have to place my vote then <3
Roxy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:11 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:06 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:05 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:55 am Well that's unfortunate.
What do you think of the reasons I gave for town reading falcon?
Farty.
I laughed.

Why do you read me as town if my town read on your suspect is farty?
I actually used that because you used it to describe my post and I though it was funny.

I just looked at it.

I think my thing was seeing him vote you and Michelle, mainly Michelle, and thinking it was bad.

Your townread on him I can maybe see from your POV with how he was reading you specifically.
Though I think the "Voting him until he creates a towncore" kind of just feels like a fake thing to use just to set a bar however high he wants and not give credit.

I'm back and forth on the read itself I'll have to see him a second go around.

What're your thoughts on D1 now?

This might be the last post that actually had any content that we could call solving.
falcon thank you bc this really is the only thing I can point to and say maybe falc is right coupled with Wiml read of them makes me think you and others are indeed right about them.
Roxy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:25 pm Wow. Weird nk is weird.

I cannot read Quin so i will iso tonight along with a couple of others I had in mind.

I have Ariya so just a pop in.

Also thanks for the d 1 elim wiml. <3
Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:14 am My three would be Quin, Wigly, Epi.

I am sorry that others are putting Kate into POE I can even understand it but.....I am a real life friend of hers and when I say she has a lot going on personally, she has A LOT going on. I do not expect people to take my word and I do realize this is totes unlike Kate but Kate would never disappear in a game like she has here if she was bad. She is a team player. See Felt mafia where SVS, Kate and I were all bad she still would post and keep her town self alive. She has not done that here and that gives me pause.

Quin I felt was almost the defensive line for Limey. When it was going down in real time when he posted Ick in response to Epi's vote it made me feel ick about him. I tried very hard not to rush to judgement on him as last time I was wrong and we were both town. He feels a bit cornered in his responses today and that is indeed ick.

Epi bc I am never absolutely sure bc he's Epi ffs. I could just as easily put JJJ here as well so maybe if we get to day 3 I will be seriously looking either of them over in a new light.

Wigly is giving me the strange vibes but not bc he is sick but bc he is posting and acting all solvy like he did in a recent game and wolfed the f out of that game to *almost* bring the win home for them. I was absolutely gobsmacked when he was shown to be a baddie. And still am bowing to Daisy for that win for the town.

this is where my mind is.
I read Roxy's Iso until the last post I quoted.

Her first reads list is her first solving post in the game, if you read it is non commital and don't have any read she can't back track from it.
That's not a crime per se.
However, when she was caught up she still didn't have a direction to go as a personal suspicion and Wiml and Falcon basically proved Brad guilty without a possibility to defend him in a wolf Roxy world from TMI perspective so even if she dislikes to bus, voting Brad looked like the only option.

Her read on Kate was based on something not really serious - the pie read, while she disliked Wiml's penchant for using meta, is a meta read with an element only her knows about Kate.

The comment of a weird NK can come from a wolf who made it. It can be NAI but also can show an agenda to direct the discussion towards someone.

Her Poe of Quin, Wilgy and Epi shows towards the lowest posters, except Kate who was in her town reads. Quin and Epi flipped town and putting low posters in the Poe shows that she didn't want to argue with the higher posters.
Town can do it because they have no fear, a wolf is not usually doing it because a towny more active than the wolf will always look townier and the wolf is losing a direct confrontation.

I have a suspicion on Wilgy as well, but this is what I found in Roxy's Iso until now.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

If this is the second town game in a row where I had a 2/2 early and then kept letting myself get talked out of it I'll cry.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:26 am I guess you could argue that this game makes more sense if Michelle is a wolf.

But I think she's towny and I'm not really ready to consider that atm.
Why am I towny?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:49 am If this is the second town game in a row where I had a 2/2 early and then kept letting myself get talked out of it I'll cry.
You had Brad and who else?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:49 am If this is the second town game in a row where I had a 2/2 early and then kept letting myself get talked out of it I'll cry.
You had Brad and who else?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Brad/Kate EoD1 (and Brad/Wilgy earlier into the day phase)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Oops, I received server error, went back to the post thinking it wasn't posted first.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:54 am Brad/Kate EoD1 (and Brad/Wilgy earlier into the day phase)
Tell me what's your take about Roxy.

_ExLight
Stool Pigeon

Post by _ExLight »

third time is the charm ask again

Return to “Previous Hustles”