[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D2] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

Especially because Kate seemed to be in perpetual catchup during D1 and might be fully caught up and able to give thoughts now.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

After sleeping on it, I'm still keeping Kate in my PoE.

Have been burned by similar reads before tbh.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Although I still think that post is a good look for her and I still think Quin is the last wolf.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm trying to avoid conf-bias at this point but Quin's D2 entrance doesn't fill me with warm fuzzy feelings.

On the contrary, I've so far liked Epi's D2 quite a bit.

I'd be interested in hearing who's in your PoE @Quin
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I want to check some things over in Abigail's ISO later but I'm at the stage where I'm maybe willing to towncore her as well.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:18 am I want to check some things over in Abigail's ISO later but I'm at the stage where I'm maybe willing to towncore her as well.
Please do I'm bored talk to me give me something to do
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm not convinced that Lime, while in antispew, risks not voting his partner if the wagons are w/w and potentially spewing them as such.

I feel like his vote on me was probably at least in part an attempt at trying to leave bad spew towards Abigail.

(Not related to the above post, I have better reasons for Abi being town but this is something I wanted to bring up).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:44 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:18 am I want to check some things over in Abigail's ISO later but I'm at the stage where I'm maybe willing to towncore her as well.
It's probably a going to be a boring day phase tbh.

What I'm personally going to be trying to do is solidify my townreads to the point where I can confidently leave "the last wolf is in these four players" as a legacy and be correct.

I feel like I'm mostly there already but I'm just going to work on increasing my confidence on my solve really.

You feeling good about the last wolf being Quin or are you not confident on who the last wolf is yet?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:57 am

What I'm personally going to be trying to do is solidify my townreads to the point where I can confidently leave "the last wolf is in these four players" as a legacy and be correct.

I feel like I'm mostly there already but I'm just going to work on increasing my confidence on my solve really.

You feeling good about the last wolf being Quin or are you not confident on who the last wolf is yet?
Quin Epi or Kate

Everyone else is lock town to me from where I stand if that doesn't end the game we are in hard mode.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

With that said I think epi looks good today

I do not agree with the people saying Kate is town cause of that one post

If this doesn't end the game is FX and I deep dive whoever is alive over night and than snap vote the wolf... maybe

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Currently struggling to see a reasonable gameplan for Abigail if she's a wolf (pending ISO).

It would have meant that the wolves were in a w/w wagons situation most of D1 but wolf-Abigail, despite being very active, never pushed on a villager who could actually become a viable wagon (Michelle was obviously never flipping) and also approached Lime Coke in a way that got her no bus credit (even admitting SoD2 that she was expecting to be scumread from her approach to him due to meta).

Just not much of an attempt from wolf-Abigail to change a devastating w/w wagon + no unaligned interactions scenario despite seeming to have all the resources to be able to at least attempt to either cause a wagon shift or more vocally bus Lime.

So... shrug. Sceptical how a world with her as a wolf could work from a "the wolves are playing logically" perspective unless I'm totally misremembering something.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:58 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:57 am

Quin Epi or Kate

Everyone else is lock town to me from where I stand if that doesn't end the game we are in hard mode.
Seems like a solid PoE then, yeah.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'm definitely an advocate for narrowing the PoE down to three and giving us an extra day of leeway if possible to do so and that seems fine here.

Anything can happen in a possible F3 scenario and game winning PoEs can easily collapse there so making sure the wolf in such a PoE can't talk their way into living until that point is definitely a good thing.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@DrWilgy I'd appreciate for peace of mind if you could talk to me about your EoD1 mindset and why you voted Abigail over Lime.

And in general how your read on Lime developed over the course of D1.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

My three would be Quin, Wigly, Epi.

I am sorry that others are putting Kate into POE I can even understand it but.....I am a real life friend of hers and when I say she has a lot going on personally, she has A LOT going on. I do not expect people to take my word and I do realize this is totes unlike Kate but Kate would never disappear in a game like she has here if she was bad. She is a team player. See Felt mafia where SVS, Kate and I were all bad she still would post and keep her town self alive. She has not done that here and that gives me pause.

Quin I felt was almost the defensive line for Limey. When it was going down in real time when he posted Ick in response to Epi's vote it made me feel ick about him. I tried very hard not to rush to judgement on him as last time I was wrong and we were both town. He feels a bit cornered in his responses today and that is indeed ick.

Epi bc I am never absolutely sure bc he's Epi ffs. I could just as easily put JJJ here as well so maybe if we get to day 3 I will be seriously looking either of them over in a new light.

Wigly is giving me the strange vibes but not bc he is sick but bc he is posting and acting all solvy like he did in a recent game and wolfed the f out of that game to *almost* bring the win home for them. I was absolutely gobsmacked when he was shown to be a baddie. And still am bowing to Daisy for that win for the town.

this is where my mind is.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I'll be in and out but have a very busy Friday bc I am wanting to take the next 3 days off to YaYa it up with Ariya.
;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:37 am @DrWilgy I'd appreciate for peace of mind if you could talk to me about your EoD1 mindset and why you voted Abigail over Lime.

Twas to mess with you and the thread. There was no other reason.

Read developed? I don't think there was much development. Falcon said he was bad, I trusted Falcon. Thread tension continued to point in the direction that was LC was bad. Counter arguments to LC being bad were strictly in the existence of a W!you and/or W!Roxy. I wasn't going to explore a W!you or W!Roxy so naturally it was between Kate and LC for me (with a minor on Quin. Kate wasn't a wagon, and LC was going over regardless of my tomfoolery (I would've moved if needed).
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:14 am Wigly is giving me the strange vibes but not bc he is sick but bc he is posting and acting all solvy like he did in a recent game and wolfed the f out of that game to *almost* bring the win home for them. I was absolutely gobsmacked when he was shown to be a baddie. And still am bowing to Daisy for that win for the town.
No worries Roxy, I'm not W this time. Even if I was I wouldn't have the energy to power wolf lol.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:14 am My three would be Quin, Wigly, Epi.

I am sorry that others are putting Kate into POE I can even understand it but.....I am a real life friend of hers and when I say she has a lot going on personally, she has A LOT going on. I do not expect people to take my word and I do realize this is totes unlike Kate but Kate would never disappear in a game like she has here if she was bad. She is a team player. See Felt mafia where SVS, Kate and I were all bad she still would post and keep her town self alive. She has not done that here and that gives me pause.

Quin I felt was almost the defensive line for Limey. When it was going down in real time when he posted Ick in response to Epi's vote it made me feel ick about him. I tried very hard not to rush to judgement on him as last time I was wrong and we were both town. He feels a bit cornered in his responses today and that is indeed ick.

Epi bc I am never absolutely sure bc he's Epi ffs. I could just as easily put JJJ here as well so maybe if we get to day 3 I will be seriously looking either of them over in a new light.

Wigly is giving me the strange vibes but not bc he is sick but bc he is posting and acting all solvy like he did in a recent game and wolfed the f out of that game to *almost* bring the win home for them. I was absolutely gobsmacked when he was shown to be a baddie. And still am bowing to Daisy for that win for the town.

I'll take note of what you're saying about Kate and I do genuinely believe that she's busy regardless of her alignment. If Kate's busy, though, wouldn't she have a difficult time keeping up with and playing the game even if she was mafia and trying her hardest not to let her team down?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:53 am
Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:37 am @DrWilgy I'd appreciate for peace of mind if you could talk to me about your EoD1 mindset and why you voted Abigail over Lime.

WOW
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Silliness is the extra pepperoncini they toss in the pizza box. Gets some of the pizza moist, but the object itself is rather delicious.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Smh you really made me put my dignity on the Lime that EoD.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:59 am Smh you really made me put my dignity on the Lime that EoD.
*line but autocorrect made this post better already
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey, on the bright side now I know to trust your Brad soulread card going forward.
Image Image Image
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:53 am

Read developed? I don't think there was much development. Falcon said he was bad, I trusted Falcon. Thread tension continued to point in the direction that was LC was bad. Counter arguments to LC being bad were strictly in the existence of a W!you and/or W!Roxy. I wasn't going to explore a W!you or W!Roxy so naturally it was between Kate and LC for me (with a minor on Quin. Kate wasn't a wagon, and LC was going over regardless of my tomfoolery (I would've moved if needed).
But in all seriousness, thanks for the response.

This makes things make a lot more sense now since I was still struggling to gauge how serious you were.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:59 am Smh you really made me put my dignity on the Lime that EoD.
On the lime indeed

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:28 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am Whom I THINK can be a wolf is...

THIS GUY!!!

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

:D
I'd love to hear more about that.
Doesn't seem to care about his vote.

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
I have a question here.
If Brad îs mafia with Quin why was he accusing Falcon for suspecting Epi for the Quin vote (interaction Falcon/Epi in spoiler)?
It's like 'Why you question Epi for voting my partner' and seems illogical from my PoV.
Because he should push Quin, distance, etc, and that didn't happen. Instead he was voting Wiml
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:29 pm I'm voting for [VOTE: Quin] aubergine.

Why?

If you want them to get engaged, wouldn't it help to tag them?
Is that what I'm doing?

Oh dear. I didn't realize.

I don't know what you're doing.

That's why I asked.
So being the above I wouldn't be surprised if Quin flips villager because what is the easiest for a wolf to do is to see and speculate villagers' mistakes from TMI position.
Falcon pushing Epi for a vote on a villager makes more sense than Falcon pushing Epi for a vote on a wolf.

I try to understand why would Quin give up as villager (because his last post looks like giving up)
And why would he give up as mafia?
The Syndicate has a history of not caring villagers I witnesed in past games and Quin is one of the veteran Syndicalists.

Feels too easy.
Sometimes it is just so easy though, idk.

I try to focus but it's hard, this summer day came with 40 degrees celsius and we evaded at country side, where is still 33 degrees but we can breathe. Tomorrow we are back home

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

:haha:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:19 pm
On the lime indeed
I couldn’t ping you with my question (i don't think I have the stars on phone) and I didn't notice your answer

Why do you town read me now?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:28 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:19 pm
On the lime indeed
I couldn’t ping you with my question (i don't think I have the stars on phone) and I didn't notice your answer

Why do you town read me now?
I thought a lot about your pov over night and generally understand where you were coming from even if I don't agree with it I feel like it's just more likely to come from a towny frustrated by a push that makes no sense to them than a wolf.

I tried to like do JJJs exercise more in depth and tried to understand you better and it worked.

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:22 pm

THIS GUY!!!

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
I have a question here.
If Brad îs mafia with Quin why was he accusing Falcon for suspecting Epi for the Quin vote (interaction Falcon/Epi in spoiler)?
It's like 'Why you question Epi for voting my partner' and seems illogical from my PoV.
Because he should push Quin, distance, etc, and that didn't happen. Instead he was voting Wiml
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:29 pm I'm voting for [VOTE: Quin] aubergine.

Why?

Is that what I'm doing?

That's why I asked.
So being the above I wouldn't be surprised if Quin flips villager because what is the easiest for a wolf to do is to see and speculate villagers' mistakes from TMI position.
Falcon pushing Epi for a vote on a villager makes more sense than Falcon pushing Epi for a vote on a wolf.

I try to understand why would Quin give up as villager (because his last post looks like giving up)
The Syndicate has a history of not caring villagers I witnesed in past games and Quin is one of the veteran Syndicalists.

Feels too easy.

I try to focus but it's hard, this summer day came with 40 degrees celsius and we evaded at country side, where is still 33 degrees but we can breathe. Tomorrow we are back home
By the point that Brad voted me he was already considered to be in antispew and it's hard to see a vote on Quin or any other potential partner of his (besides Abigail) having a significant impact on how townread they were after he flipped. At best, it would probably have been discarded as WIFOM from an already outed wolf.

I'm not sure if they've given up or not but Quin has an obvious reason to not have much WIM as mafia (there's almost no possibility of them winning the game as a wolf atp, the discussion is more about when we hammer Quin instead of if we hammer Quin and they would somehow need to scrape four miselims to win).
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think it's plausible that the last wolf isn't Quin, I just think that it's much more likely Quin than the next most likely folks.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@Michelle Where's your head at currently with who's in your PoE?

I'm down to chat with you about it if we differ.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:47 pm

THIS GUY!!!

I have a question here.

Why?

Is that what I'm doing?

That's why I asked.

Feels too easy.

By the point that Brad voted me he was already considered to be in antispew and it's hard to see a vote on Quin or any other potential partner of his (besides Abigail) having a significant impact on how townread they were after he flipped. At best, it would probably have been discarded as WIFOM from an already outed wolf.

I'm not sure if they've given up or not but Quin has an obvious reason to not have much WIM as mafia (there's almost no possibility of them winning the game as a wolf atp, the discussion is more about when we hammer Quin instead of if we hammer Quin and they would somehow need to scrape four miselims to win).
I understand that. There's a big distance though between Brad's vote on Falcon and the vote on you. He could do something to fight unless he has a mate who is town cored and he didn't want to put them in any danger.

That's my fear, that the eseist chop is not the one, and I am willing to debate the Quin is villager route regardless the fact that today we have to clear the Poe by voting him out.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:50 pm @Michelle Where's your head at currently with who's in your PoE?

It's hard to tell. I didn't finish yet Brad's Iso.
I don't want to guess here.

Who is not in the Poe from what I think, it's Epi.
Falcon was killed overnight and looked probably spewed town from the other's wolf perspective and I need to reread his Iso as well to check his suspicions. I remember he was cautious about Jay and I don't like how Jay's Poe it's only low posters.

I don't know how much Brad's wolf play changed and Idk if he would interact more or less with his mate here. He has little interactions with everyone except Jay and you.

Can you link me his wolf game he had here you were talking about?

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:53 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:47 pm

THIS GUY!!!

I have a question here.

Why?

Is that what I'm doing?

That's why I asked.

Feels too easy.

I understand that. There's a big distance though between Brad's vote on Falcon and the vote on you. He could do something to fight unless he has a mate who is town cored and he didn't want to put them in any danger.

That's my fear, that the eseist chop is not the one, and I am willing to debate the Quin is villager route regardless the fact that today we have to clear the Poe by voting him out.
This in an interesting take but I don’t think it quite fits the timeline of when Lime shifted to being in antispew.

At the point where Lime gave up on the game, he wasn't even in a terrible position. He certainly wasn't in a good spot but the largest reason that he went from just a scum lean to a very, very likely wolf was because he gave up. At the point in time when he made his first antispew post (12+ hours before EoD), he wasn't in a position where giving up was a strategically good option even if his partner was towncored because his position was very, very salvageable if he put in the prerequisite effort.

I think the more likely scenario is just that he was too demoralised to put in that effort as he felt the situation was out of his control and possibly that the unwinnable in the long term. That would make the most sense if he was the "lead" wolf and his teammate was less active and townread. Quin fits that mold very well imo.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

That's a PoV we'll check first by flipping Quin

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sorry I didn't quote the post, but it's too big already

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I'd be more willing to consider hard game PoVs if the game doesn't end with Quin, yeah.

(And I encourage people to be diligent with their reads if Quin flips town and then I die.)

Currently though I think the game is most likely one where the wolf team just never got a foothold in the thread in the first place. Hence why it feels easy.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 272
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

For the record, falcon read me as town. :meany:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This game has been under town control from the start. I am experiencing essentially zero paranoia. Of course it’s fine to discuss any and all avenues. I only grow more certain though that the game is over.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:02 pm
Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:50 pm @Michelle Where's your head at currently with who's in your PoE?

It's hard to tell. I didn't finish yet Brad's Iso.
I don't want to guess here.

Who is not in the Poe from what I think, it's Epi.
Falcon was killed overnight and looked probably spewed town from the other's wolf perspective and I need to reread his Iso as well to check his suspicions. I remember he was cautious about Jay and I don't like how Jay's Poe it's only low posters.

I don't know how much Brad's wolf play changed and Idk if he would interact more or less with his mate here. He has little interactions with everyone except Jay and you.

Can you link me his wolf game he had here you were talking about?
viewtopic.php?t=2541

He subbed in for Baker mid D1.

Iirc he didn't interact much if at all with Wilgy. I only have a small sample size of recent wolf games of his but ime he struggles with convincing partner interactions a fair amount.

There's also a wolf game of Brad's that ended during D1 of this game over on MU. Haven't read it but wanted to point it out as existing in case it helps.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:56 am @Lime Coke do you have an initial impression of Wiml?
Neutral currently since I'm sort of afraid of reading him after failing twice spectating his Champs games.
This is aligned with his last vote.

dinner time bbl

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Epi / Kate / Wilgy

I suppose that’ll do as a “full” POE pool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Wiml wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:55 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:14 am My three would be Quin, Wigly, Epi.

I'll take note of what you're saying about Kate and I do genuinely believe that she's busy regardless of her alignment. If Kate's busy, though, wouldn't she have a difficult time keeping up with and playing the game even if she was mafia and trying her hardest not to let her team down?
No as mafia her team would keep her up to date in a way that she *could* make coherent, insightful posts. It is what SVS and I did in the Felt game for her. It's what good teamies do for each other.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:22 pm I try to understand why would Quin give up as villager (because his last post looks like giving up)
well you are wrong about the history. IMO. Most players I have played over a decade with on this site and others that are now defunct. Quinn is not one of them. But they have been awhile that is for sure.

The older players will fight for their lives as a towny. It is bc original site rules were you had to be alive at the end to win. Not the everyone gets a trophy phase we do today.

So him not fighting *if* they are town is not surprising at all. And sad at the same time bc town could lose just bc he would not fight. Now I am fence riding this elim even tho the case seems solid and several have the same thoughts including me.

ffs some days playing this game is too hard.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@JaggedJimmyJay A friendly reminder of something I need <3

;)
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Roxy wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:26 pm @JaggedJimmyJay A friendly reminder of something I need <3

I'll see if Marmot or I can take care of this today. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also need to remind myself to make banners for the SDN crossover, Solar System Mafia, and Bad First Dates. So this is my reminder. In a game thread. Sorry to anyone that was excited to see a new post. If you're bored we can finish that tic-tac-toe game I started somewhere back there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Hustles”