Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Re: JJJ's Bad First Dates Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Rem »

Talking about sleeping, I should sleep because I ahve to work in 5 hours - -

see you all later!
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
Rem
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: They/their/theirs

Post by Rem »

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 am Talking about sleeping, I should sleep because I ahve to work in 5 hours - -

see you all later!
talking about work*
Most people are happy about or eager about the act of reproduction, the only reproduction I do is when I click share in social media.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 528
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:53 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:48 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:46 amVote Epi
I suggest Tutuu first. *checks own voting record* *squints* *asks self wtf*

Anyways what do you think of Falcon?
I just want wagon balance and kinda am panicking that tutuu is just playing weird for whatever reason and is town.

Panic bad.

Anyways I can't read falcon for shit. Seems like falcon. I've seen falcon wolf once and he kinda try harded I dunno if that's normal or not.
Any names I should have on my radar that I dont?
I get anxious I'm clearing Wilgy too easily...

And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing

Wanna check into those and lemme no what you see?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 192

Post by tutuu »

tutuu
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:03 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:01 am Omg I get forced to work in a haunted bowling alley for 3 hours a night by myself and I hate it here

I hate it its so fucking scary.
I wa about to ask why the fuck are you working then I remembered, because America - -

ghosts are friends, don't be scared!
Yes America where they are like "your coughing up blood don't care come cough up blood on the floors that you than have to clean while we pay you barely enough money to survive lol"

Anyways I'm terrified of ghosts. Imagine being terrified of ghosts and still like watching a million ghost hunting shows and working in a hauntedass building lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Omg I used the off topic color be proud of me... but than I also remembered Guillo can't read it which means I dunno what to do anymore xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rem wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 am Talking about sleeping, I should sleep because I ahve to work in 5 hours - -

see you all later!

Imma be bored and lonely again

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 am tutuu
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
I'm extremely surprised I'm your top town

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am

I just want wagon balance and kinda am panicking that tutuu is just playing weird for whatever reason and is town.

Panic bad.

Anyways I can't read falcon for shit. Seems like falcon. I've seen falcon wolf once and he kinda try harded I dunno if that's normal or not.

I do appreciate the response. Where is Rem on your radar?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 am
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
i dont think you can fake this level of sincerity as wolf. i know that you believe that you can fake everything as wolf but i personally dont. you've been playing like every town zenon game i've ever seen. if i get burned i get burned. until then its more logical to townread u since ur so similar
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 am

Panic bad.

Top town lock town never rescind reanalyze in FX

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing
this + you saying that you always townread robyn early makes me wary that you're afraid to allow yourself to scumread her due to potential lashback. if that happens to be the case - worry not. i will keep her in check
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I challenged Epi to find four posts with content from Zenon, and he refeused.

I decided to do a similar exercise myself with Rem. I found ~10 posts with content. Out of 110. Some of the ~10 I found were a stretch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:34 am I challenged Epi to find four posts with content from Zenon, and he refeused.

I decided to do a similar exercise myself with Rem. I found ~10 posts with content. Out of 110. Some of the ~10 I found were a stretch.
and u guys call me a tryhard while sean over there dived deep inside the cursed wretched abyss
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:34 am I challenged Epi to find four posts with content from Zenon, and he refeused.

I'd like to hear if anyone can beat me - can anyone find 11 content-posts from Rem?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:35 am

and u guys call me a tryhard while sean over there dived deep inside the cursed wretched abyss
No. My behavior does not excuse a difference in your behavior.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:35 am

I'd like to hear if anyone can beat me - can anyone find 11 content-posts from Rem?
i'd rather dayvig myself
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:37 am

that wasnt a shade on u i was just joking
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:21 am

Panic bad.

Top town lock town never rescind reanalyze in FX
Why is that? Are you willing to try to Rem Challenge (Post 11 or more Rem content posts to win a prize!)?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:37 am

My point isn't a joke though. Can you attempt the Rem Challenge? Current high score is 10. Can you beat it?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Rem] aubergineAlso

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:25 am
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
i dont think you can fake this level of sincerity as wolf. i know that you believe that you can fake everything as wolf but i personally dont. you've been playing like every town zenon game i've ever seen. if i get burned i get burned. until then its more logical to townread u since ur so similar
What am I being sincere about?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:43 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:25 am
zenon
epi

wilgy
pyxxy
rem

guillo
falcon
cape
robyn
sean
What am I being sincere about?
Would you mind attempting the Rem Challenge?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:43 am What am I being sincere about?
everything
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:28 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:15 am And Robyn is a threat that I likely won't find if she is wolfing
this + you saying that you always townread robyn early makes me wary that you're afraid to allow yourself to scumread her due to potential lashback. if that happens to be the case - worry not. i will keep her in check
Am I scared about calling Robyn out for wolfing? Yes kind of based on our history a little bit. But I would not let that impact the game if I thought she was wolfing. I don't but robyn can be a little bit of a blind spot for me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But does that make her a wolf?

I think it's >rand towny for Rem to be vibing in thread with me and enjoying herself instead of try harding content.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:52 am
Am I scared about calling Robyn out for wolfing? Yes kind of based on our history a little bit. But I would not let that impact the game if I thought she was wolfing. I don't but robyn can be a little bit of a blind spot for me.
@robyn i trust that you have grown to be calmer and more accepting when things don't go as you've planned, and that you won't make our friend zenon feel uncomfortable if she chooses to be suspicious of you :)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:53 am

But does that make her a wolf?

I think it's >rand towny for Rem to be vibing in thread with me and enjoying herself instead of try harding content.
Did you complete the Rem Challenge? Please post at least 11 posts from Rem with content from their 110 posts if you have.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:56 am
@robyn i trust that you have grown to be calmer and more accepting when things don't go as you've planned, and that you won't make our friend zenon feel uncomfortable if she chooses to be suspicious of you :)
Would you mind attempting the Rem Challenge?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:41 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:37 am

My point isn't a joke though. Can you attempt the Rem Challenge? Current high score is 10. Can you beat it?
I count 20 but I'm not multi quoting them because mobile sucks for trying to do that out of an iso

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:59 am Would you mind attempting the Rem Challenge?
yes, sorry. i want to win, but not at the cost of my sanity
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:42 am [VOTE: Rem] aubergineAlso
This vote is bad and if you kill Rem day 1 in her first game here I think while she's towning I'm going to throw a table at you

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:44 am
everything
I need specifics

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:59 am Would you mind attempting the Rem Challenge?
You earlier asked me to run multiple D1 ISOs to get caught up. I'm asking for one. I don't want anyone to sacrifice their mental health, but I don't think my ask does that.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:02 am
This vote is bad and if you kill Rem day 1 in her first game here I think while she's towning I'm going to throw a table at you
im town. lets say rem is town. do u still think sean shouldnt be held to a higher standard with his reads? he would be 0/2 (if rem is town)

who knows maybe he's 2/3 if we include epi and epi rem are both mafia. or he could be 0/3. or 1/3. shrug. i dunno
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:56 am
Meh she doesn't make me feel uncomfortable I just don't like conflict with people I care about lol

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

everything
I need specifics
everything. sorry, im not interested in putting in more effort for this specific line. i dont think that the effort-to-results ratio is efficient for this thing
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I presume this post to mean you have me as a strong town. Correct me if I'm wrong.

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:04 am
im town. lets say rem is town. do u still think sean shouldnt be held to a higher standard with his reads? he would be 0/2 (if rem is town)

who knows maybe he's 2/3 if we include epi and epi rem are both mafia. or he could be 0/3. or 1/3. shrug. i dunno
I've been wrong on more I think sean is town and town that is actually try harding so like what more can I ask.

In other news aaaaa sounds at my job are driving me insane please send help

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:03 am
You earlier asked me to run multiple D1 ISOs to get caught up. I'm asking for one. I don't want anyone to sacrifice their mental health, but I don't think my ask does that.
i asked you to iso people who have had like 40-50 game relevant posts. i warned you to ignore zenon and rem's posts

ur asking me to specifically look thru shitposting to confirm ur count of 10 game relevant points. this is unimportant sean. i believe u that u counted 10. there is no value in me putting in the effort to confirm there's 10 or if there's 2 more or less
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:05 am
everything
I need specifics
everything. sorry, im not interested in putting in more effort for this specific line. i dont think that the effort-to-results ratio is efficient for this thing
Well see it is efficient because it helps me find out if you are being sincere or if you're making up a read to town read me because you have tmi

You consistently refusing to answer questions I'd frustrating because it makes it extremely difficult for me to find you.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:05 am
I presume this post to mean you have me as a strong town. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I have you as town. Strong is debatable since I'm not locked to that read.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I look super awkward right now because I have "towninitus" growing out of my orafices. It's a hard, purple goo, all over the place. Everyone else sees it, why don't you?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Seanzie i was never under the impression that rem was making a lot of game relevant posts if that soothes u. im currently not pushing her as im sheeping zenon's townread there
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:07 am
i asked you to iso people who have had like 40-50 game relevant posts. i warned you to ignore zenon and rem's posts

ur asking me to specifically look thru shitposting to confirm ur count of 10 game relevant points. this is unimportant sean. i believe u that u counted 10. there is no value in me putting in the effort to confirm there's 10 or if there's 2 more or less
There's more than 10. Also Rem is town.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 am

I look super awkward right now because I have "towninitus" growing out of my orafices. It's a hard, purple goo, all over the place. Everyone else sees it, why don't you?
hmm. honestly towny post
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:07 am

Rem has 110 posts. You asked me to read well more than 500 posts from people. If you think Rem is shitposting mostly, then yeah, that's the point. How you don't see this as a clearly super townie exercise is beyond me. Beyond me by far.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 am

hmm. honestly towny post
Do the Rem Challenge.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Literally, can anyone come out of Rem's 110 post ISO with more than 10 posts that are content?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:08 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:05 am
everything
I need specifics
Well see it is efficient because it helps me find out if you are being sincere or if you're making up a read to town read me because you have tmi

You consistently refusing to answer questions I'd frustrating because it makes it extremely difficult for me to find you.
i find you being sincere about the situation revolving you and rem, defending yourself, your early tunnel of me was typical zenon, but then considering i could be town is the new redemption arc zenon, the progression feels believable to me. also as i said i dont find u to be some godlike wolf that can fake everything. i know how stressed you can get. i dont believe i saw this stress in this thread. essentially these words i just typed out could be summarized to "everything". if i'm mafia ur not going to catch me by cross-examining if i haven't been paying attention to what's been going on in the thread. idk if this answer is more satisfactory to u, but to me, this was just recounting stuff that i've said or implied, but i could be wrong i dunno

Return to “Previous Hustles”