Moderator: Community Team

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Cyberpunk Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Lime Coke »

Was giving it a chance with your recent posting but...not gonna accept it if your posts are just putting down yourself and your position in the game, only to vote me just to say "This needs to go" when I'm fully attempting to solve here.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 223

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

@fingersplints do you need sometime to cook and would allowing you to review the game over the weekend get you there?

Where I think you may become solvable if you put in the energy, if Tutuu's argument is 'I'm gonna sheep regardless of how many times you've plead for me to work with you and validate the actual gamestate,' then I don't think the slot is solvable.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't remember, is Roxy's good day for play Sat or Sunday? Is this just a Roxy-less phase?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Really not thinking it's Tutuu this game I've been strong on that read all game.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 50

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:47 pm I don't remember, is Roxy's good day for play Sat or Sunday? Is this just a Roxy-less phase?
She does not play on Sundays
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:46 pm [VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

@fingersplints do you need sometime to cook and would allowing you to review the game over the weekend get you there?

Where I think you may become solvable if you put in the energy, if Tutuu's argument is 'I'm gonna sheep regardless of how many times you've plead for me to work with you and validate the actual gamestate,' then I don't think the slot is solvable.
I hope to get there.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:06 pm Was giving it a chance with your recent posting but...not gonna accept it if your posts are just putting down yourself and your position in the game, only to vote me just to say "This needs to go" when I'm fully attempting to solve here.
You’re the opposite wagon. We have little choice but to vote each other here. You would always vote me here
Gro-oo-ovy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:49 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:06 pm Was giving it a chance with your recent posting but...not gonna accept it if your posts are just putting down yourself and your position in the game, only to vote me just to say "This needs to go" when I'm fully attempting to solve here.
You’re the opposite wagon. We have little choice but to vote each other here. You would always vote me here
I mean sure but if you're town and digging upwards wouldn't you want to try to shake things up and make somewhat of a difference?

Like if you're town here, then it's kind of just giving mafia the total advantage currently because you're just tossing a vote onto me out of self pres, rather than taking the effort to get a solve on the game and put things into the correct direction.

But literally it's "You guys should vote me out" and then you proceed to vote me when I'm making the effort and going "This just needs to go."

Totally nagl, and I hate seeing/using that phrase.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Porscha »

ew tbh mister wilgy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:13 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:49 pm
I mean sure but if you're town and digging upwards wouldn't you want to try to shake things up and make somewhat of a difference?

Like if you're town here, then it's kind of just giving mafia the total advantage currently because you're just tossing a vote onto me out of self pres, rather than taking the effort to get a solve on the game and put things into the correct direction.

But literally it's "You guys should vote me out" and then you proceed to vote me when I'm making the effort and going "This just needs to go."

Totally nagl, and I hate seeing/using that phrase.
kinda agree tbh but
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

seeing wilgy and pyxxy haaard push back on tutuu there was uncanny lol...
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:28 pm

ew tbh mister wilgy
Oh do tell?
Image Image Image
tutuu
Posts in topic: 424

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:29 pm seeing wilgy and pyxxy haaard push back on tutuu there was uncanny lol...
they hate me coz they aint me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:29 pm seeing wilgy and pyxxy haaard push back on tutuu there was uncanny lol...
Si

And it's either:
1. Easy to push T Tutuu when I'm like 'please work with me' and Tutuu's like 'nah fam'
or
2. We are both seeing the same behavior from Tutuu that feels very wolf indicative.

And with how Pyxxy was towards LC at the start of this phase I don't know what to think. At first I thought Pyxxy was very eager to drop an opportunistic vote on LC and only recalled in when it was pointed out that they were TRing LC last phase.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:11 pm
they hate me coz they aint me
Yeah pretty much.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I can't keep my mind of you Tutuu, send help.

So you are going out of your way to sheep and just sheep, but it all feels so arbitrary. Is there a reason why there's minimal input from Nook/Belzy/Caitlin that's being utilized in the sheeping?

I admit that I'm half annoyed here and half thinking I'm just correct on that you are pushing an agenda.

If you're town, you are pushing at least a wiff and someone I think to be a wiff. I guess if you are town, LC is town, and both LC and I go down following your plan is still fine because we'd likely still hit W Pyxxy. Following this tough, who is Pyxxy's partner and what if we are wrong on Pyxxy?

If you aren't town, you've lined up the misschops you need to win based on 2/5 dead town.

Every time I try asking for any validation or reason behind your reads, I get short answer refusals. Being exhausted is fine, I openly admit as to when I can't keep up with a game thread quite commonly, but I don't think you can have all 'I'm exhausted' and 'this is the chop order' and 'I don't care what I look like' all at the same time.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wait wilgy, why is lime coke town if tutuu is town? idk about that one (cuz I sr lime coke)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:10 am @Zenon was D2 Poll saved?

If I recall correctly, it was:

Falcon, Kate, Tutuu on LC
Me, Roxy, LC on Belzy
Daisy, Porscha on Tutuu
Belzy on Porscha

anyone care to validate?
Uh...oops I knew I missed something
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:40 pm Is there a reason why there's minimal input from Nook/Belzy/Caitlin that's being utilized in the sheeping?
yes

kate and sean consistently have good accuracy game after game

not all mafia players have the same consistency in accuracy

this isnt meant to put people down, but its the truth, and i want to win

i trust kate more than i trust myself. especially after i was completely snowed by hkatt, and she was right

i cant give an objective evaluation of the game. i am biased to want to believe that kate and/or sean are right

if this game was a clean state - like in day 1 - id be solving by my self. i solved a ton day 1, u can see for urself

but things have changed. even tho sean and kate have had less time and less info than everyone else here, i still trust their accuracy more than any other current living player, myself included

sorry but thats the most logical thing fmpov
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:40 pmI'm exhausted
i am exhausted due to the clash of perceived optimal play. i acknowledge that u and daisy believe in solving by yourselves and playing normally. i dont, not in this gamestate. im tired of the debate, its repeating the same stuff over and over. you two scumreading me when you are wrong and im town doesnt help me put more faith in believing you two to be parsing the game correctly. it incentivizes me more to be stubborn in my decision of whats the play here
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:40 pmthis is the chop order
this is probably the only input ive had. kate didnt leave a chop order. i came up with that. at the time i thought ur scummy. i dont find u scummy independently, no. but i dont trust myself in solving this particular game. i really want LC dead, then maybe i can start thinking more
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:40 pmI don't care what I look like
shrug. im town and i care about solving. i dont care about manipulating. so im being honest
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:34 am wait wilgy, why is lime coke town if tutuu is town? idk about that one (cuz I sr lime coke)
LC isn't town if Tutuu isn't town, those were independent thoughts on the if x is town I didn't parse. Should've been if Tutuu and LC are town...

I do think LC is town though. I really don't think W LC misses the vote the way they did (especially when they were around to vote and tie up the poll with Tutuu much earlier and just chose not to) and I really struggle to see Baker's interactions with HK as a bus.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am i trust kate more than i trust myself. especially after i was completely snowed by hkatt, and she was right

i cant give an objective evaluation of the game. i am biased to want to believe that kate and/or sean are right
Fine, fair enough.
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am if this game was a clean state - like in day 1 - id be solving by my self. i solved a ton day 1, u can see for urself
And I did see what I thought to be T Tutuu d1. That made sense to me here.
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am i am exhausted due to the clash of perceived optimal play. i acknowledge that u and daisy believe in solving by yourselves and playing normally. i dont, not in this gamestate. im tired of the debate, its repeating the same stuff over and over. you two scumreading me when you are wrong and im town doesnt help me put more faith in believing you two to be parsing the game correctly. it incentivizes me more to be stubborn in my decision of whats the play here
But that's the thing though, I'm not scumreading you for perceived optimal play. I want to know WHY it is optimal. This post helped me alittle, but futher validation is required when solving your slot. Chances I've provided to figure out your slot have been met with nothing but resistance, even when I questioned you trying to keep me in the PoE for unexplained reasons earlier in the game. It's a pattern and at this juncture, especially following the tonal change following HK's flip, it screams agenda based play to me.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:39 am I really don't think W LC misses the vote the way they did
consider this: why is wolf LC less likely to fumble using a foreign software he's not used to than town LC? he is not used to voting in the poll. what if this is NAI and he just messed up as wolf?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:50 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:39 am I really don't think W LC misses the vote the way they did
consider this: why is wolf LC less likely to fumble using a foreign software he's not used to than town LC? he is not used to voting in the poll. what if this is NAI and he just messed up as wolf?
Is it that foreign to LC? I've played several games with them here before this.

Why does wolf LC not just vote you when you asked for it and not risk the final hour vote in the first place?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I suppose further in inquiry, why do none of the players you were pushing yesterday put you at 3 to tie you to LC?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:52 am
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:50 am
Is it that foreign to LC? I've played several games with them here before this.

Why does wolf LC not just vote you when you asked for it and not risk the final hour vote in the first place?
oh i thought he has 148 posts in his account total. but it was in this game only

i dunno why he fumbled but he fumbled for real. like we do know he fumbled

why not wolf lc vote me? i dunno, coz he's wolfing. wolves do manipulative stuff do wolf. would u say its a bad strategy regardless of his alignment? i wouldnt. if hes town hes correct to not vote me coz im town. if he's wolf - he got you and daisy pocketed, and almost got me pocketed if i wasnt deciding to be sheeping. regardless of his alignment he did a good play for his alignment by refusing to vote me id say
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:55 am I suppose further in inquiry, why do none of the players you were pushing yesterday put you at 3 to tie you to LC?
wilgy how on earth am i supposed to know that? i dont control other people
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am I want to know WHY it is optimal
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am kate and sean consistently have good accuracy game after game
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am even tho sean and kate have had less time and less info than everyone else here, i still trust their accuracy more than any other current living player, myself included
---
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am it screams agenda based play to me.
i do have an agenda yeah. ive been open about it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am even when I questioned you trying to keep me in the PoE for unexplained reasons earlier in the game
at that part i had a gut scumread on you but i had low wim due to hkatt babyraging and being toxic i didnt wanna bother talking too much
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:57 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:55 am I suppose further in inquiry, why do none of the players you were pushing yesterday put you at 3 to tie you to LC?
My friend, I'm not asking for facts, I'm asking for your opinion. You were very much on the 'I'm still alive so pyxxy has to be town' at the start of d2, but I don't see you applying that thinking here where I think it's at least parallel.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am I want to know WHY it is optimal
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am kate and sean consistently have good accuracy game after game
tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:37 am even tho sean and kate have had less time and less info than everyone else here, i still trust their accuracy more than any other current living player, myself included
---
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am it screams agenda based play to me.
i do have an agenda yeah. ive been open about it
Aye, I did say in the very post that your post I was quoting when I was talking about it helps.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:59 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:49 am even when I questioned you trying to keep me in the PoE for unexplained reasons earlier in the game
at that part i had a gut scumread on you but i had low wim due to hkatt babyraging and being toxic i didnt wanna bother talking too much
I guess that's fair, I read a very little of it and thought 'I'm good for now'
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:59 am
My friend, I'm not asking for facts, I'm asking for your opinion. You were very much on the 'I'm still alive so pyxxy has to be town' at the start of d2, but I don't see you applying that thinking here where I think it's at least parallel.
i dont know. i dont even remember who i was pushing. pyxxy does whatever he wants as either alignment. he's uncontrollable
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:02 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:59 am
i dont know. i dont even remember who i was pushing. pyxxy does whatever he wants as either alignment. he's uncontrollable
also thats different. that was based on me not being the night1 kill. and i knew my own reads. like it was based off of my reads

other people voting me or not voting me is based off of their reads. i dont have direct control over them. i dont see the parallel
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if u guys agree to chop LC i do promise i will reevaluate regardless of his flip

like if he's town im disregarding sheeping kate and sean and ill solve on my own

if he's mafia i will try to look for last partner myself. i probably wouldnt chop wilgy next as he seems to be posting a lot and i like his posts. wilgy is looking towny to me here. id maybe chop pyxxy, or id consider daisy/fs

like ... sean/kate were probably wrong on 1 townread. its not the end of the world, we can figure out which one. i say we assuming that u guys dont kill me today
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:14 am if u guys agree to chop LC i do promise i will reevaluate regardless of his flip

like if he's town im disregarding sheeping kate and sean and ill solve on my own
pyx and wilgy dont look like the last 2 mafia to me. them ganging up on me like that. uncanny as porscha put it. not likely w/w
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:14 am if u guys agree to chop LC i do promise i will reevaluate regardless of his flip

if he's mafia i will try to look for last partner myself. i probably wouldnt chop wilgy next as he seems to be posting a lot and i like his posts. wilgy is looking towny to me here. id maybe chop pyxxy, or id consider daisy/fs

like ... sean/kate were probably wrong on 1 townread. its not the end of the world, we can figure out which one. i say we assuming that u guys dont kill me today
i dont remember w hy anyjmore but I thought I had good reason to not sr pyxxy day 2
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:21 am

i dont remember w hy anyjmore but I thought I had good reason to not sr pyxxy day 2
i thought that he would kill me n1 because i was screaming to kill him d1 and sean died instead of me. that was my reason for townreading him d2 + he is top townread for sean. i dunno what was yours
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I have voted for fs
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:47 pm I don't remember, is Roxy's good day for play Sat or Sunday? Is this just a Roxy-less phase?
sorry about Friday I needed to be a YaYa that day as their babysitter was on vacation. Also this afternoon and tomorrow. Thanks for caring enough to ask Wiglys <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

yah I am still a sheep

I will be back in a Monday if I am alive.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

vote tutuu
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: unvote tutuu] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:48 am [VOTE: unvote tutuu] aubergine
😳
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:49 am
😳
wyd in the thread rn
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:53 am
😳
wyd in the thread rn
Procrastinating like a responsible adult
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:41 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:19 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:17 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:41 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:28 pm @pyxxy do you still scumread urself? do you logically think ur hk's most likely partner?
what in the unholy tomfoolery is this interaction even?
Yesterday pyxxy analyzed hk's iso and came to the conclusion that from among {pyxxy, wilgy, lime coke} (kates poe) - he came to the conclusion pyxxy is the most likely scum and argumented himself
I'm aware, but what is even the point of discussing this with pyxxy as if it has merit?

From pyxxy's perspective W or T, the arguments are moot. For your own solving you'd see this as moot as well, so what is the point?
Tutuu has, from my perspective, done precious little actual solving and lots of trying to push people to simply sheep Kate and Seanzie.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:57 am This is where I'm at:
Splints > Tutuu > Pyxxy > Porscha > Roxy > LC > Daisy > Falcon

Someone tell me why I'm incorrect.
I like this read, except I obviously would take myself out of it. This is how it looks for for me:

Splints > Tutuu > Pyxxy/Porscha/Roxy > LC > falcon > DrWilgy

I’m not sure where I would place the three in the middle. They would all be in those three positions but I’m not sure where. I have felt Porscha was town, but I’ve seen Porscha be really town looking wolf before, so I know she has that ability. I don’t feel like Lime Coke, Falcon, or Wilgy are bad, and I think Wilgy is my most confident town read. I actually suspect tutuu more than splints, but I think splints probably needs sorted at this point. There is likely one wolf between Roxy/Splints imo. Splints has given us less so I’m more willing to look there at this point. Though I think I’d maybe put Roxy after Tutuu in the list based on her treatment of Kate. I don’t know.

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
What moved me down from lean town in your reads overnight?
@Spacedaisy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

😳
[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine