Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 3]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:50 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pmMe too
You responded to the wrong post. You should have quoted this one:
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pm I'll be here until EoD.
No, I am at work as well.
what do you do?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:51 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:48 pmMe too
Do you want to share anything?
Nope!
More like John D'Oh! amirite
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Intent to park on Michelle tomorrow
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you're likely on the chopping block tomorrow, did you have anything you wanted to out?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:54 pm Intent to park on Michelle tomorrow
Bring it on Nook!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:54 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you're likely on the chopping block tomorrow, did you have anything you wanted to out?
I actually really doubt I'll be chopped tomorrow
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

5 mins...

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

What's your Poe Nook?

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:56 pm5 mins...
Yeah if you guys could quit trolling and stop voting me now it'd be sick
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Nook or ANYONE if you could kill someone right now who would it be?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think I would pick jack
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:57 pm Nook or ANYONE if you could kill someone right now who would it be?
Probably Falcon. I want to see how Nook's "I really doubt I'll be chopped tomorrow" pans out.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:57 pm Nook or ANYONE if you could kill someone right now who would it be?
Probably Nook in this moment

Dennis is outed or so I'm told by smart people paying attention

After that probably Michelle

And/or whomever thunal says
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Thread locked. Mods don’t post
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vote count
Dennis
45%
Voters: DrWilgy, S~V~S, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33, Epignosis, Matahari, Roxy, RondoDimBuckle
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
jackofhearts2005
No votes
Macdougall
5%
Voters: Seanzie
Matahari
No votes
Michelle
No votes
10%
Voters: Dubz, Michelle
RondoDimBuckle
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
S~V~S
5%
Voters: MacDougall
Thunal33
No votes

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

End of Day 3

He opened his eyes, and instinctively reached for his throbbing head. It was then that he discovered his hands were bound, and he was tied to his desk chair in the middle of his office. He could just make out a figure shrouded in shadow, cast from light the cityscape outside the high rise.

Eli Gould was no idiot. He had been skating on thin ice over the years dealing with drug lords and disgruntled mob members that he had the misfortune of putting behind bars, and knew it was only a matter of time before the stove became too hot. This scumbag in his office certainly had some nerve.
“You,” he sputtered, “You’re extorting me? How much you want?”

The figure only stood up in response, and moved towards Eli with an oblong metal object. What was he looking to do with that? Because he knew what he wanted to do to this asswipe.
The figure stopped short, and gingerly placed the object down in front of him. Eli didn’t understand.
The man perked up. “You’ve dedicated your life to making money. And doing so by lying with every breath you make to keep murderers and rapists walking the streets.”

Eli kept himself calm. So the man was a petty bitch and taking the moral high ground. No matter. He cleared his throat. “It’s my job as an attorney to find the good in all my clients. Whether or not they did what they’re accused of is none of my business,” he said matter-of-factly.

“It’s precisely your business. Don’t think I haven’t done my due diligence on you. I know you told your clients you would commit perjury and fudge some details on the case to get them to walk free. For a steep price, of course.”

Eli was frankly getting sick of this faux Batman persona his captor was putting on.
“So you think you can just waltz in here, tie me up and blackmail me, do you? Is that it, you religious nutbag?”

The man was still in shadow, but Eli could swear he could see a smirk forming on his face. Then the figure reached in his pocket and produced a small Swiss Army knife.

Eli wasn’t backing down. “Now look here, dickwad. I value my life. If it’s money you want, I can help you with that.”

“Money is what you want. I want something far more intangible.”
The man slowly reached forward with the knife. Eli braced himself for the worst, yet with a *snap* the bindings of his right hand were broken. Then the man handed him the knife. Eli was confused. He hesitated. What game was this man playing?

Then the man produced what was undoubtedly a handgun and pointed it right at Eli.

“A pound of flesh, to pay back in full all that you owe.”

Eli was flabbergasted. This man couldn’t be suggesting what he thought he was suggesting, could he? The man flipped on Eli’s desk lamp to reveal the object in front of him: a weighted scale, with a stack of money- no doubt from his safe- on one pedestal.
“Cut it out from yourself. A pound of flesh is a only paltry fraction of what you owe, but it will do just as well. For your salvation.”

Eli began to scream, but even he knew the futility of anyone hearing- he had soundproofed his office to protect against prying ears, after all.
The man cocked the gun.
“Begin. Or else I will do it for you.”

He brought the knife down slowly, and as each agonizing saw of the blade ripped off a bigger chunk of his skin, the reality set in just too late how expansive a pound of flesh really was.

———————————————-

“Eli Gould. Scummy lawyer. Heh, pretty apt name I think,” Mills stood peering over the man strapped to a chair, his chest hanging open in a wide margin.

Autumn studied the scale set up on the desk, with a pile of flesh weighed down against a stack of money, ‘GREED’ spray painted over the eyes of the portrait hanging above the desk.

“Man, he’s an artist. Fucked-up artist, but an artist,” Mills seemingly admired, and stood up contemplating, “What do you think this art is trying to say?”
Autumn looked around the office, ignoring her partner’s admiration. “He obviously wasn’t after the money. His message is obviously in an example of delusion of grandeur.”

“You know what I see?” Mills held his face in one hand. “I see a deconstruction of capitalistic over-accumulation with a post-modern flair.”

Autumn shook her head and leveled her eyes. “It’s Greed, Mills. You’ve just described Greed.”

Mills shrugged. “Well, that’s your interpretation. Let’s get lunch. Your buying this time, moneybags.”

@Dennis has been eliminated. He was
Greed, one of the Seven Deadly Sins (Mafia-aligned)

You have become mafia-aligned.
You start self aligned. Your starting win condition was to be the last man standing.
Alternatively, if you purchase the private yacht, your alignment will change depending on your choice at the end of Day 1:
-You become town-aligned
-You become mafia-aligned; if you do, you will gain BTSC with all other members a full phase after becoming mafia.

You represent the desire of material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual.

If you vote for Charity, your vote will be worth +1. 

>By the end of Night 1, you must choose an alignment. Should you meet your alternate win condition, you will switch to that alignment.<

As a singular night action, target 2 players: a target and a recipient. The target will be told that “it would be wise to vote for” a player of your choice the next day, provided both are still alive and on the poll (If those conditions aren’t met, this action will fail).
If your target follows the instructions, ???
If your target doesn’t follow the instructions, ???

Additionally, any time another player uses the number “7” in their post during the day, ???

At any point, you may purchase from the store anything you can afford with the $$ you receive. But you may only purchase one item a cycle.
The store is as follows:
$1- ???
$1- ???
$1.50- ???
$2- ???
$5- ???

It is now Night 3. You have 23 hours to get your actions in
@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@Epignosis
@falcon45ca
@jackofhearts2005
@Macdougall
@Matahari
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@Thunal33

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Scotty »

“Perp spotted on 58th and Main. Two officers pursuing south on foot. Request flank,” the captain overheard on his walkie.

While he was no spring chicken, he knew his days of field work were coming to a close. A bad knee and a stiff lower back from merely existing these days made sure of that.
But a simple flank? He could handle that. At worst, he could engage if he had to be a wall, and at best, he could do his damned job.

He cinched his belt an extra size, cutting into his midriff, and made sure his gun holster had a gun in it. ‘Well of course it does, you idiot,’ he inwardly chided himself. Force of habit. But better to be safe than sorry.

He had already directed his two officers to lead the offensive on the perp that held up a bodega, and pulled in a rookie cop to be his trainee for the day. Lucky him.

“Come on rookie, let’s head around the corner and try and cut him off,” he commanded in a faux bravado voice. The rookie was bouncing- actually bouncing from foot to foot with excitement. ‘He’ll get over that nervous excitement soon enough,’ the captain thought, then broke into a jog with the rookie close behind.

As he approached the corner after only a block of running, he kicked himself inwardly for skipping the gym the past week. And the month before that. He was wheezing.
“You okay?” The rookie asked as they stopped.

Huffing with a stitch in his side, the captain pointed forward, “I’m fine, be right there.” The rookie, for his part, ignored the physical limitations of the captain, and went on ahead. As he stopped near a back alley leaning against a light pole to catch his breath, a man in a hoodie approached running full speed. Seeing this, the captain knew instinctively that something was wrong with this person and reached for his gun.

But the man in the hoodie already had a gun drawn, and in a flurry, fired three times, striking the captain twice in his groin and once in his heart.

His last thought as he lay bleeding out, besides ‘Oh god’, was ‘I should’ve worked out more’.

@Macdougall has been killed. He was
Police Captain, Civilian

You are town. Eliminate all threats to town in order to win.

———————————————-

Nancy Garrison checked herself in the car mirror one more time. She didn’t know why she was so nervous all of a sudden. Years of build up and today was the day of retribution, the day she would finally gain closure. It felt ironically like she was going to meet her high school date at his house those many years ago, but this was anything but romantic. She closed her eyes and inhaled another useless breath into her lungs. It seemed to only intensify her anxiety.

The viewing room had a drab, blinding feel to it- the fluorescent lights only drowned everything and everybody in attendance in a pale, squalid hue. Hell, they looked just as somber to be here as she did. She sat down and counted down the minutes until she could just get it over with and she could move on with her life. That’s all she wanted, after all.

Finally, with a hush from the officers, the curtain of the execution chamber opened, and there he sat: the man who had slaughtered her son in cold blood those many years ago. He looked different now- his face was woefully sunken and he had no life left in his eyes. She almost felt…pity, or…but no- she had waited for this moment for 7 years. It was time to end this chapter and hold it together. The chaplain fulfilled his ministrations and the mic popped on.
“The floor is open for any final words”
There was a pause, then, in a broken, despondent voice- “I was an idiot then, and nothing can bring back your son. For that I am sorry, and I only ask that you can forgive me.”
Then it all happened so fast: the injection, the eyes fluttering closed, never to open again. It was then that she started seeing white.
It felt as if her very soul retched, and like a blinding light, a resolve washed over her, She did forgive him. She really did. It was finally at an end.

The official cause of death in the coroner’s report was an aneurysm, clotting resulting from the body going into shock. Mrs. Garrison nary felt a thing, they said.

@jackofhearts2005 has been killed. He was
Forgiveness, one of the Seven Virtues

———————————————-

His wife had packed tikka masala for his lunch break, which wasn’t ideal for the eventual resulting acid reflux. He told her just last week that he couldn’t eat Indian. He figured in this moment that his wife was doing it just to spite him- after 20 years of marriage, it felt like they were going on 50, and his wife had developed a wicked streak the past few years- perhaps it was the banality of everyday living, or her true self had taken this long to materialize, but at the end of the day, their relationship was becoming strained to say the least.

He had 45 minutes extra today for lunch, as one of his assistants had offered to take the newest intakes. He was grateful for the breather, and would probably grab a bite at the deli down the street instead of this spicy garbage. He checked in with his assistant on his way out, and, receiving acknowledgement, headed to his car.

Once inside, he smelled a whiff of a foreign smell- sort of like after-shave. He didn’t wear after shave. That’s when he heard a rustling and then a sharp prick into his neck. He tried in vane to fight back against this hidden assailant, but the figure moved back too far. He wrenched open the car door, and stumbled out, gasping for air. How had his muscles seized up so fast? He knew instinctively that an agent moving this fast through his system required at least an Epinephrine injection to negate which was located just inside his office, but his legs refused to work, and he resorted to crawling. But that only worked for 5 seconds before even that was too much work. All of his muscles had contracted into stone, and his eyes began to roll up into his head.
“Good night, Doctor. Sweet dreams,” said a somber voice above him.

But this was a different sleep, where Doctor Beardsley would never dream again.

@Roxy has been killed. She was
Dr. Beardsley, Civilian

———————————————-

The garage smelled of slick motor oil, copper and a dash of body odor, which was the life dew of Dmitri Yakamov’s place of work. He used to like his work- that was before work became work, as it does. Since his first week, he’d been burning the candle at both ends, dealing with abysmal work conditions from his boss, inconsistent hours, and, most recently, a home life colder than the compressed air he was currently using to spray off the air ducts on the engine of the clunker that had just rolled in. He sat back for a moment on a high bench and wiped some sweat that had accrued on his eyebrows. And he fumed.

He fumed a lot these days. Things weren’t fair to people like him. His wife acting like a complete stranger lately was the final straw that broke the camel’s back. He knew she at least owed it to him to tell him who it was.

And he know it was a who. He knew it. Even once the honeymoon phase wore off, she at least touched him on the shoulder, or let him kiss her. Now? Not even a reprieve of a gentle glance and smile. Sometimes he felt like there was nowhere to go- he was too angry to bring it up, and she was too distant to initiate.

“Hey! I don’t pay you to daydream about some hot waitress you wanna screw!” a gruff voice rang out in the garage. Momentarily roused from his consternation, Dmitri pulled his head out of the car to see the red face of his boss.
“Sorry,” Dmitri muttered apathetically.
“Yeah, you’re gonna be sorry. You’re on the clock, and the customers don’t want to wait 5 business days to get driving again,” the boss aggrieved, gesturing to the window looking into the lobby.

Dmitri wore no expression, but seethed inwardly to the point where he felt his jawbone might snap from clenching. “It’s basically done anyway. 5 minutes,” he offered finally. His boss just shook his head and went back into his back office.

Dmitri dropped the hood back down and went around to start the car and finish this monotonous lunkjob so he could advance to the next terrible job on the list. When he reached for the key to turn the ignition- that’s when he saw it.

He got it on their first vacation 6 years ago at a Margaritaville: a keychain with a shitty logo of the restaurant that seemed so spur of the moment, something he used for his first clunker of a car that he remembered he left next to the stovetop and melting the edges just enough that he through it into the junk drawer never to be seen again.

And yet, here it was- the Margaritaville logo with a distinct burn distorting the entire half. He knew immediately this was his keychain, taken from his junk drawer.

He sat for what seemed like hours, staring at the keys, before the owner of the car stepped around the side. “Is it all fixed? The guy at the counter said I could pay and go,” the man inquired to Dmitri.

Dmitri didn’t so much see red, as much as he didn’t see reality. Something snapped in him, and, as the police report would attest, so did the man’s neck around Dmitri’s hands.

Unseen in the moment was a nondescript man who stashed a different keychain in a coat left in the lobby- a keychain that had actually belonged to the owner of the car and one that needed to disappear so that another man could be pushed to reach his full potential.

———————————————-

The scene was grisly. The owner of the auto shop said only fists were involved, but the way the blood was splattered, but the scene resembled that of a Jackson Pollack painting.

Dmitri Yakamov had no priors or history of unleashing such destruction upon another human being, but Autumn knew better. Anger in its own uncontained form has a way of bursting out the seams if not given a proper escape valve, and from the confession given, Dmitri was inconsolable with rage over the man. Or what was left of the man.

Dmitri was led to believe that his wife was sleeping with the deceased based on the keychain in the Vic’s car. This made sense as a motivation. What didn’t make sense to first responders was the original keychain found in the Vic’s coat pocket, with the tag ‘WRATH’ etched in the decal.

Autumn didn’t need to stay long at the crime scene to know this was another act of their serial killer. Mills, chomping off a bite of the chocolate bar he had procured from the vending machine in the lobby, didn’t seem too bothered with the mess of the shop. Autumn didn’t know if he felt better or worse that Mills was becoming more desensitized to the crime scenes.

“Guy thinks other guy is shtupping his girl. Gets angry, lets ‘im have it. Makes sense to me. I feel like I’d probably do the same if someone waited around to find out with Tracy.”

Autumn rolled her eyes. ‘Hot shot really could live up to his name one day,’ she thought.

@Epignosis has been killed. He was
Wrath, one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

You are currently self-aligned.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to solve the case

@DrWilgy
@Dubz
@falcon45ca
@Matahari
@Michelle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@RondoDimBuckle
@S~V~S
@Thunal33

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

That's alotta dead people
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am not surprised that Mac is town or Roxy, Jack was a pleasant surprise beacuse honestly I could have gone either way but was leaning town. Epi being a baddy isnt surprising
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Wow, that's a lot. I think town is almost outnumbered unless sins became town like Dennis could have. It's really important for us to get it right today.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So, we've gotten Lust, Pride, Greed, and Wrath.

Leaving Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and John Doe
(4/8)

We've lost Somerset, Diligence, Humility, Kindness, Martin, Chief, Forgiveness, and Dr Beardsley.

We have D.Mills, T.Mills, Temperance, Charity, and Chastity
(8/13)

That's alot of dead people. 5 town remain. Potential 4 baddies remain, however some may be neutral. So this is potentially the last phase?

Is my understanding of the game correct?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:02 pm That's alotta dead people
Yeah, holy shit.

So I got a “you’d be smart to keep quiet” type message which is bizarre. So I’ll be mostly sticking to wall posts today.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

Between BTSC Seanzie's PoE went from including me here:
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:02 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.
If I had to order the list it would probably be

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

In order of most likely baddie to least likely baddie.
To not after sharing data:
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
Actually I was in the BTSC with Seanzie lol
When were you in the BTSC and does this conflict with Wilgy's claim of being in the BTSC?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

ok so SVS + Wilgy + Me + ? + ? fmpov

Mata? Thunal?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:02 pm That's alotta dead people
Yeah, holy shit.

So I got a “you’d be smart to keep quiet” type message which is bizarre. So I’ll be mostly sticking to wall posts today.
I got one of those d2 and I posted 25 times while afaik nothing bad happened to me, so I think that amount of posting is safe.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:12 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:38 pm Hoenstly, if it helps to just clear me and remove me from PoE:
I was BTSC with Seanzie before they were killed. Seanzie was helping me get into the game while at the same time I shared all my info with them.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:29 pm So who do people think John Doe is?
Nook, Thun, Jack, Wilgy, Falcon all deserve more scrutiny IMO. You might as well, but this is the first post I think I've seen of you, so I'm not actually qualified to say anything about you at this point.

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:04 am Is there a sort of...thread consensus POE so I can prioritize ISOs? I've only really looked at flips and where I was mentioned (will get to that shortly), and I skimmed end of D2 last night.
Dennis is outed. We are looking for more baddies. My eyes are on Nook. I am wary of Falcon and Roxy. People like Jack and Epi deserve more scrutiny IMO, but idk if this is consensus, but I am town KING, so what I say, goes.
I share this as I don't think anyone would counter claim me on being in BTSC with Seanzie and Seanzie wouldn't remove me from the PoE without good reason. If less energy is wasted assessing me, I'd say this is a net positive for the town.
When were you in the BTSC and does this conflict with Wilgy's claim of being in the BTSC?
It was a direct counter claim yes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Pretty ballsy, but alright then:
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:17 pm

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Pretty ballsy, but alright then:
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Wilgy that was yesterday this is today. Read up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I mean, even if I didn't see it then, it's just a lie. Do you have a reason for this?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:19 pm I mean, even if I didn't see it then, it's just a lie. Do you have a reason for this?
Because I wanted to see who would back me vs you and try to CFD dennis' wagon and also open myself up to being the nk over you. Not even saying it wasnt a lie today. Hence me using the past tense with thunal. WAS a CC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Does someone care to iterate out the mechanical information we have before I start doing ISOs?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:19 pm I mean, even if I didn't see it then, it's just a lie. Do you have a reason for this?
Because I wanted to see who would back me vs you and try to CFD dennis' wagon and also open myself up to being the nk over you. Not even saying it wasnt a lie today. Hence me using the past tense with thunal. WAS a CC
That works, did you get anything from it?
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm Does someone care to iterate out the mechanical information we have before I start doing ISOs?
I have mechanical information in a round about way I know Thunal did not perform the N1 kill, Jack did not perform the N2 kill and I know who didnt perform any of the N3 kills
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:22 pm
That works, did you get anything from it?
Unfortunately as you said you didnt see it yesterday so I just let it lie. Thunal bringing it up lowers my town lean from her to sin and raises up someone elses equity to be town that I wont mention
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Nook
Falcon
Wilgy
Jack
Thun

Interesting. I'll treat it as a difference check between you two but I'm not sure if either of you would be JD from it. If one of you is JD it would be Wilgy imo. In a world where Wilgy was truthful and you were lying, you'd be taking a big risk by CCing before the phase ended. If you were truthful and Wilgy was lying, he may not have believed a living player got BTSC with Sean. Either way it's still a risky play that could easily lead to a CC battle.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You obviously saw it Thunal, why did you bring it up today and not yesterday?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Oh, that makes sense. I didn't see it yesterday but I read over some of the thread and saw it last night. I thought it was pretty important to bring it up. That's not sin indicative.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Thunal ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:26 pm You obviously saw it Thunal, why did you bring it up today and not yesterday?
No, I genuinely didn't see it.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Suppose it's ISO time if that's all the mech we have.

Seanzie's remaining 'let's get hereamajig' contains Falcon and Nook still. Everyone else is dead, so I guess I'll start there.
Image Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy - Town
Dubz - Sin(John Doe?)
falcon45ca - Sin
Matahari - Town
Michelle - Town(John Doe?)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Sin
RondoDimBuckle - Town
S~V~S - Town
Thunal33 - Sin

What do people think about this?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Jack had talked about a self-confirming ability, could that have been connected to his death?
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:32 pm DrWilgy - Town
Dubz - Sin(John Doe?)
falcon45ca - Sin
Matahari - Town
Michelle - Town(John Doe?)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Sin
RondoDimBuckle - Town
S~V~S - Town
Thunal33 - Sin

What do people think about this?
Why put Mata as town and Dubz as sin?
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vibe, Mata has been doing things Dubz has been existing.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mata has had some points where they have said things and I just nod and say "yep that follows and it feels like they have thought that through and believe it"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dubz has nothing I want to get behind. Only ATE about being afk
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

What did you do last night? @Thunal33
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

First, based

Second, whomever blocked me last night, youre a salty bitch

Return to “Previous Jobs”