Turtle Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

What is the name of the turtle in the first post?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rozy
25%
Dazy
25%
Pozy
No votes
Cozy at home in my jammies/hosts/mods/whomever
50%

Total votes: 4
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Turtle Mafia

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:26 amSecurity sucks
Well I'd definitely do a sucky job for that that's cool you can get so much
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:34 am my last job paid $1.4 an hour, hotel receptionist :smirk:
1.4 seems low
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:35 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:26 amSecurity sucks
Well I'd definitely do a sucky job for that that's cool you can get so much
Yeah it was honestly a really chill easy job too I only left cause discriminate against me when I came out

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 58
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

eh

im probably gonna regret this but i'll keep esooa alive for today. i think she was the likeliest early posting wolf and for good reasons, but i can't say i hate her recent solving.

ig early in the game is where wolves struggle the most, and esooa was villa reading a few people early in a TMI fashion. it felt like a wolf that knows they can get away with it as long as they're posting a lot since her takes seemed very unbelievable and tmi ridden to me, then she came back to post a few weak reads and dip once again when the focus was elsewhere. it gave me the feel she was trying to escape the spotlight cuz she can't fake a coherent thought process, but seeing her solving has alleviated some of that issue for me
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i think i'd like to lunch in samac / psv today

possibly tutuu

delta / falcon / neon gth not wolves

wilgy yolo v
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:09 am eh

im probably gonna regret this but i'll keep esooa alive for today. i think she was the likeliest early posting wolf and for good reasons, but i can't say i hate her recent solving.

ig early in the game is where wolves struggle the most, and esooa was villa reading a few people early in a TMI fashion. it felt like a wolf that knows they can get away with it as long as they're posting a lot since her takes seemed very unbelievable and tmi ridden to me, then she came back to post a few weak reads and dip once again when the focus was elsewhere. it gave me the feel she was trying to escape the spotlight cuz she can't fake a coherent thought process, but seeing her solving has alleviated some of that issue for me
Literally all my early posting was trolling because I was frustrated the game was so slow and boring while I had nothing to do but read it at work
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

psv's early seanzie / falcon v/v read could easily be TMI, as well as her post to esooa claiming she was in anti-spew seems just flat terrible to post for a villager. it is also directed to a post where esooa was wishing her a good work day, which makes it all the more unbelievable and fake

also can see the angle of "delta / esooa isn't t/t" wording as a way to keep suspicion on both of them going and deciding which one to pursue depending on the thread's reaction / buildup to the reads, especially because she's previously stated esooa was being pockety towards delta and i don't see why delta would be a wolf in that case
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I was trying to just post stuff so people would react but I'm not good at it and it got me in a troll mood
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:21 am I was trying to just post stuff so people would react but I'm not good at it and it got me in a troll mood
my problem is that it seemed to come from a nonchalant attitude that also seemed like confidence (like you already knew the answers), but i didn't have any reason stated by you to assess whether your reads were legitimate or not
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm tbh i jus gut townread ted even tho i feel like his solve is way off
think this is TMI-ish cuz it gives off the vibe that she's considering it, but in actuality she just wants to villa read me even tho she has reasons to be more inquisitive. it's a sort of dismissal that villagers don't go through without questioning since they're generally curious

the worst part is that i posted a readslist where i had sean pretty low, so she probably isn't even reading. my solve is off but we were both considering sean? what's so off about my solve?
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:25 am
Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:21 am I was trying to just post stuff so people would react but I'm not good at it and it got me in a troll mood
my problem is that it seemed to come from a nonchalant attitude that also seemed like confidence (like you already knew the answers), but i didn't have any reason stated by you to assess whether your reads were legitimate or not
Well it's fair enough to wolf read

Just was explaining
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

also i don't remember tutuu ever considering my accuracy as a metric for reading me, but maybe im wrong
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

just feels very shallow, just like her entire solving process this game, if there is much of that

(spoilers, it's pretty close to none)
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: tutuu ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Okay I support you

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

What do you think of she'd be doing more and reading more if wolf though?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean at the very least you got me to laugh. And town read you lol.

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:37 am Okay I support you

i think she'd typically post more, but i haven't played with her in a long time and idt she's played in a long time either

but the fact remains that the lack of depth of solving is a bad sign, since she thrives off fluff and pocketing people, so if she's not gonna solve the longer the game goes on, the likelihood increases she's a wolf
ImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:39 am
Town read me for it why
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:41 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:39 am
Town read me for it why
Because I don't think wolves commonly try to get themself killed early d1 lol

ImageImage

samac
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 178

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:21 pm I regret to inform the thread I cannot find a wolf game from sam
she's too powerful
Happy to share with you if you ask.
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/thread ... t-23753868

This was my last one.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooooooored

ImageImage

samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Belzy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:21 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:18 pm Cool okay, showtime.
I’m going to warn you about something - I find it hard to find confident wolf reads early game. Falcon seems disingenuous and not working towards an actual game solve but pushing an agenda. Take that as you will.
I can tell y’all aren’t gonna like that I’m not making stronger pushed than that but I’m not gonna fake it. So take my town reads and do with them what you will.
I have learned the best strategy is to find a towncore first. Maybe that will help you catching scum in the long run.
That is my preference.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:38 pm
I’m going to warn you about something - I find it hard to find confident wolf reads early game. Falcon seems disingenuous and not working towards an actual game solve but pushing an agenda. Take that as you will.
I can tell y’all aren’t gonna like that I’m not making stronger pushed than that but I’m not gonna fake it. So take my town reads and do with them what you will.
Sounds like town to me

It's likely 10 v 2 how is falcon playing wolfy? They are drawing undue attention to themself and don't give a fuck. They are putting themself at risk of dying D1 and their response is flippant and uncaring. They aren't trying to survive.

Falcon is town lol
Okay. Who’s flying under the radar?
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:53 pm rereading her stuff with falcon while putting some stock into zenon's meta on falcon
sam looks worse of her/falcon

the only issue is i dont think sam works as a partner with xan at all, especially if its 10v2
because she's openly tried to appeal to him and defend him for a good portion of today
comes across like mafia defending scummy town rather than partnered

i still think xan is scummy, and i dunno sam/xan couldve just decided to be ultra friendly wolves to one another to set up this whole idea of too paired to be paired
but weh. i think theres chances of them being a diff check
Or
I’m town and have hot reads.
What motivation would I have as a wolf to defend Xanj?
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:59 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:04 pm
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:59 pm @samac

do you think you could give me an overview of your reads right now please?
I’m catching back up. This will probably be the last time I’m on till tomorrow. Going to a show tonight and enjoying myself.

All I have at this point is I think your town.
PSV likely town.
Xanj feels way different than champs so I’m hoping that means town.

Zenon posts a lot but I don’t know that I have a real read on this.

I don’t like falcon pushing me, disappearing when I questioned that and then writing it off as “oh you’re mafia not wasting my time.” That feels gross.
I didn't disappear when questioned, I have things to do IRL

I'm not writing you off as "yer Maf, not wasting my time"....more like, I have shit to do during the day, and I'm not around 24/7 to engage w/ folks.

Do you have a question for me?
Oh I think at the time you left I asked something about Zenon and the pressuring inactive slots, but right now I’ll ask for your town reads.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:01 pm [VOTE: samac] aubergine

for science!
2/10 no bad
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:03 pm also i recognise the timing on the sam vote is bad
uhm
i have no excuse tbh its just awkward from me sorry sam
:shrug:
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:01 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:55 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:07 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:04 pm
I don’t like falcon pushing me, disappearing when I questioned that and then writing it off as “oh you’re mafia not wasting my time.” That feels gross.
Even better they came back and dropped a naked vote on me. Doing well senor falcon is.
As tho he hasn't already expressed sus on your slot...

Why don't ya vote me? I mean, you've got no reason it would appear to town read my slot, so what's holding you back?
Because Ive already got my vote where I like it?

What the fuck is this logic "Why dont you vote me?" Its like a terrible attempt at a "Got'cha!" I dunno if its a scummy thing to say or not but its bloody useless.

You are treating my slot like I'm scum, but not voting for me. Just a bunch of light shade.

Why is Sean Maf?
For mis-repping what I said completely, refusing to re-read and re-evaluate and instead doubling down in an attempt to not give ground.
You have a much harsher view of Sean’s interactions than I had reading them. It all felt very lukewarm
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:08 pm hm
sam's shrug response to me asking about seanzie/xan when she feels very strongly about v!xan could indicate something there

it would line up with the narrow worldview from seanzie at least
doesnt step on zenon's toes in regard to meta reads
& lines up w my idea that xan/seanzie arent v/v

sorry for thinking of teams before a flip has even happened
It Will Happen Again
If I don’t have a read there and I’m not going to fake it.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:12 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:11 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:08 pm

This isn't wolfy lol
Ive seen plenty of wolves do it.

Then why does it seem like you TR my slot?
Huh really?
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:08 pm

This isn't wolfy lol

What gives you that impression?
Oh Xanj asked
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:19 pm im being silly and planning pathways already but like
best vote today lies in sam/xan (heartbreaking)

if one flips v yeet the other
if one flips w townlock the other

sam prob works best with seanzie given her reaction to xan/sean being just kinda 'weh' despite strongly thinking xan is town
if xan you prob go ted? idk im getting a little paranoid about how he's approaching me, subtle pocket stuff, little bit spooked
I hate this yeet one and then the other plan without thinking outside our pair. What happens if we both flip town?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:30 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm tbh i jus gut townread ted even tho i feel like his solve is way off
think this is TMI-ish cuz it gives off the vibe that she's considering it, but in actuality she just wants to villa read me even tho she has reasons to be more inquisitive. it's a sort of dismissal that villagers don't go through without questioning since they're generally curious
ppl say this every time and im town every time @Zenon can confirm
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:20 pm
Ugh I was liking your posts before but this one makes me :doh:
Eh I felt the push and knew I’d be off thread for the rest of the then night and you all don’t really know me or my meta so I’d rather say that sooner rather than later. And can share past games if people want.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:40 am
Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:37 am Okay I support you

i think she'd typically post more, but i haven't played with her in a long time and idt she's played in a long time either

but the fact remains that the lack of depth of solving is a bad sign, since she thrives off fluff and pocketing people, so if she's not gonna solve the longer the game goes on, the likelihood increases she's a wolf
IVE PLAYED LIKE 10 GAMES HERE ON MY SYNDICATE IN THIS YEAR YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im not a believer of overthinking reads. i like em nice and simple. u lassies are free to twirl around in ur tutuus in a whirlpool, dancing around, changing ur reads all the time
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im like the gordon ramsay of mafia reads. less is more. learn this concept, greenhorns. u add all sorts of ingredients and foods and seasoning and u make a mess out of ur reads. write me a whole god darn essay and u still get the read wrong. me? i add 3 simple ingredients and i make a lovely dish. i am by far the most romantic cook on the syndicate.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:46 pm [VOTE: esooa ] aubergine
Why do thisb
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:37 am im like the gordon ramsay of mafia reads. less is more. learn this concept, greenhorns. u add all sorts of ingredients and foods and seasoning and u make a mess out of ur reads. write me a whole god darn essay and u still get the read wrong. me? i add 3 simple ingredients and i make a lovely dish. i am by far the most romantic cook on the syndicate.
extraordinarily towny post

if u cant see the townyness i suggest an ophthalmologist appointment
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

samac wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:38 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:46 pm [VOTE: esooa ] aubergine
Why do thisb
i love the little b at the end its so cute
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:32 am also i don't remember tutuu ever considering my accuracy as a metric for reading me, but maybe im wrong
i said im townreading u due to gut
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:14 pm
samac wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:29 am
tedxtr wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:19 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:48 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:53 pm I don't think Esooa and Delta are t/t
posting the read this way feels weird to me, but doesn't have to mean anything

Why not just say one of us seems wolfy? Or both are?

The conclusions here I read is either,

"The interactions are weird so there's probably a wolf there"

"Both are wolfy but not together"

Both of which can be expressed better and just saying not t/t like. Bleh.
this seems like a non-issue to me

what do you think about seanzie's treatment of you? he stated you were a wolf, then interacted with other people and then pressed the gas pedal all of a sudden on you
Meta on this slot?
In my experience this post is posted by wolves more than towns. Obv having little past exp w samac makes it iffy doe
I like meta.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:38 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:34 am my last job paid $1.4 an hour, hotel receptionist :smirk:
1.4 seems low
someone needs to sew ur sweatpants and assemble ur iphones innit love?
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:31 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:24 pm U 2 played w each other before? This felt like w/w to me
Nope first time. But I agree!
Bet. Ur post at sean felt overblown to me so imma call it w/e
Interesting.
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:07 pm delta
falcon
psv
zenon

eso

ted
wilgy
belzy

xanjori (only if sean w)

sean
samac
PSV ran away. Why so high?
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

samac wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:30 am
Delta wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:19 pm im being silly and planning pathways already but like

sam prob works best with seanzie given her reaction to xan/sean being just kinda 'weh' despite strongly thinking xan is town
if xan you prob go ted? idk im getting a little paranoid about how he's approaching me, subtle pocket stuff, little bit spooked
I hate this yeet one and then the other plan without thinking outside our pair. What happens if we both flip town?
well one L me
two obviously its not set in stone that there has to be a wolf between you two but that's currently where my head is at & i like making pathways to focus myself & reevaluating as i go

like even in champs i left d1 saying ghug/lime/raeko and wouldve gone into d2 going kod/eliza/xan - im not saying anything for certain preflip but i like to focus myself rather than bounce around too much
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:30 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:26 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:13 pm

What gives you that impression?

Wait, is your solve just Sean & I?

You seem so certain...are Maf games usually so easy, that it's just the players that sus you are Maf?
No that isnt my solve, but I dont TR you.

Well, I highly doubt you see me as null, so I'll say you SR me then, since you won't.

Who else is in your sus list beyond Sean & I?
Samac and one more, who Im not naming due to tactical reasons. I'll see how the day progresses.
Interesting.
When did I slip into your sus list?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

samac wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:45 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:07 pm delta
falcon
psv
zenon

eso

ted
wilgy
belzy

xanjori (only if sean w)

sean
samac
PSV ran away. Why so high?
she had that one post i liked, about ... what was it, 2 or 3 wolves?
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

you could be v/v i guess?
and if so I'll work from there
i need a flip in general to work off of though
samac
Stool Pigeon

Post by samac »

Delta wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:45 am
samac wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:30 am

well one L me
two obviously its not set in stone that there has to be a wolf between you two but that's currently where my head is at & i like making pathways to focus myself & reevaluating as i go

like even in champs i left d1 saying ghug/lime/raeko and wouldve gone into d2 going kod/eliza/xan - im not saying anything for certain preflip but i like to focus myself rather than bounce around too much
Difficult for me when I know my alignment and you’re wrong and think Xanj is town

Return to “Previous Hustles”