Turtle Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

What is the name of the turtle in the first post?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:00 pm

Rozy
25%
Dazy
25%
Pozy
No votes
Cozy at home in my jammies/hosts/mods/whomever
50%

Total votes: 4
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 47

Re: Turtle Mafia

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:40 pm ill be honest ive confbiased myself into tunneling sean and samac sorry i doubt thats gonna change

Samac being actually angry cuz I wasn't immediately around to engage with her is kinda towny tho
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:36 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm @samac What say you to Xan's sus here? You got a wee bit heated for my sus, how does this tickle your fancy?
I fully expected her to be more confrontational on her own, rather than poking into other arguments slightly and offering a kinda meh take. It could be that Im totally wrong as Im going on what shes said before about herself rather than full experience.
You read her take on my slot then as partner distancing?
Nope, my reads on you are seperate. Im not trying to make teams.

Do you ever take into consideration player interactions when making your reads, or are they all independently based?
I do take that approach, but before we can find two wolves we need to find one wolf.

Yes, I can count as well.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Xan is so oddly stubborn it's kinda towny
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:42 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:40 pm ill be honest ive confbiased myself into tunneling sean and samac sorry i doubt thats gonna change

Samac being actually angry cuz I wasn't immediately around to engage with her is kinda towny tho
maybe i missed it coz i skimmed quickly but i noted one post where she noted ur absence and it felt emotionless from her
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Why do I have zero impressions on Belzy so far?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: belzy] aubergine

@Belzy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:42 pm

maybe i missed it coz i skimmed quickly but i noted one post where she noted ur absence and it felt emotionless from her
Hook a burvva up
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:44 pm Xan is so oddly stubborn it's kinda towny
At times I've also kind of thought this, but I've seen wolves do this talking-past-you thing Xan has done with regards to my push on him, so I am uncertain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Xanjori
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Xanjori »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:44 pm Xan is so oddly stubborn it's kinda towny
At times I've also kind of thought this, but I've seen wolves do this talking-past-you thing Xan has done with regards to my push on him, so I am uncertain.
What talking past you thing?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 311
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:17 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:39 pm Tutuu feels off. Zenon, you sure about your read?
Mostly. What feels off?
They are like calmly stating reads, rather than being like

YOOO BITCHES! HERE IS WHAT'S UP! BLAH IS A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE!

WOO!

*snorts a pixie stick*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Don't encourage that pls
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:36 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 pm But after I thought about it she also overplayed the "have you gotten a role pm yet" by not reading the thread until people said so lol

Maybe ask me is fine but waiting for the second person is a bit much
Im happy w u not townreading that so lets leave it at that

The answer doe is that im legit that lazy lmao i aint reading 5 pages if it wasnt gonna be ai 😂
Is that normal for you?
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Tutuu town
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

If my thoughts are correct
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:37 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:36 pm
Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:33 pm @samac What say you to Xan's sus here? You got a wee bit heated for my sus, how does this tickle your fancy?
I fully expected her to be more confrontational on her own, rather than poking into other arguments slightly and offering a kinda meh take. It could be that Im totally wrong as Im going on what shes said before about herself rather than full experience.
You read her take on my slot then as partner distancing?
Nope, my reads on you are seperate. Im not trying to make teams.

Do you ever take into consideration player interactions when making your reads, or are they all independently based?
Not even I take into account player interactions

Too easy to fake honestly.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:47 pm [VOTE: belzy] aubergine

@Belzy
Vote: Belzy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Trust in the masonry

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Xanjori wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:55 pm
What talking past you thing?
I felt like it was quite difficult to meaningfully engage with you with regards to my suspicion on you. You keep telling me to re-read rather than explaining what you think I'm missing even after I asked for clarification, you asking questions I had already addressed, etc. This sort of stuff can be used strategically to obfuscate the game and tilt townies into leaving you alone.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd elim Belzy.

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Belzy feels so out of sync w the game that I wouldnt mind a vote there
but at the same time I feel like in doing so we only get Belzy's flip and thats about it

Think they have more to offer before being voted but weh
Thats what the next 24 hours is for right? :^)
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

shrug
will probably look into belzy more in the morning since I'm kinda holding off until I can hear from them properly, feel like they're stuck in catchup rn so I'm hesitant

goodnight all o/ I'm out for the night
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:36 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:13 pm But after I thought about it she also overplayed the "have you gotten a role pm yet" by not reading the thread until people said so lol

Maybe ask me is fine but waiting for the second person is a bit much
Im happy w u not townreading that so lets leave it at that

The answer doe is that im legit that lazy lmao i aint reading 5 pages if it wasnt gonna be ai 😂
Is that normal for you?
yea i dont like reading
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:12 pm
Why?
why i scumread them or why i confbiased myself? the latter i dunno it just happened
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are we at 20 pages lmao
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Tutuu would be more excited and read the game if wolf, I thought

But if they are normally like this it's less likely, could still be slightly valid
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

whjo up
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:24 am Why are we at 20 pages lmao
Because I exist. Your welcome.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wow there was only like 5 posts

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:13 am Wow there was only like 5 posts
yes it was boring
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:24 am Why are we at 20 pages lmao
no post cap
no problems
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

mfw I thought I'd be waking up to stuff to read and there's just 'who up rn' instead
shambles
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Delta wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:09 am mfw I thought I'd be waking up to stuff to read and there's just 'who up rn' instead
shambles
u up? :nicenod: :partyparrot: :bass:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:10 am
Delta wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:09 am mfw I thought I'd be waking up to stuff to read and there's just 'who up rn' instead
shambles
no zzz
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Delta wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:12 am
Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:10 am
shambles
no zzz
:solitary:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Belzy whos mafia?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'M A WOLF i'M OUTING
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:21 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Talk*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:47 am I'M A WOLF i'M OUTING
Y u lie

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:58 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:59 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?
I dunno anything really I'm bored as fuck work sucks

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:01 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?
talking about work probably will just dilute the thread more but meh. I'm bored too

What do u do
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:03 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?
talking about work probably will just dilute the thread more but meh. I'm bored too

What do u do
I work at a casino none of the fun stuff though.

How about you?

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:07 am
yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?

What do u do

How about you?
boring department store
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:09 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:07 am

yes it was boring
Extremely. Wanna tall
what about?

What do u do

How about you?
boring department store
I feel your pain

I've worked so many retail jobs over the years. I quit jobs way to fast lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Oddly the longest job I ever held was McDonald's cause I was too lazy to find a new one lol

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I worked for 2 years as a caregiver but it doesn't pay at all
☆Princess Abigail☆

Esooa wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:19 am I worked for 2 years as a caregiver but it doesn't pay at all
Yeah if I wasn't getting paid 21 an hour I'd move on this job blows but the money is good

Oddly I made more money at my 13$ an hour job but that's cause I was working 80 hour weeks...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Security sucks

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

my last job paid $1.4 an hour, hotel receptionist :smirk:

Return to “Previous Hustles”